Avaliações do Zoho Invoice

Zoho Invoice

4,7 (717)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Faturamento, cobrança e controle de horas on-line

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

717 avaliações

Felipe
Felipe
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Zoho Invoice, excelente opção aos colegas

Avaliado em 01/08/2023

Excelente experiência.

Excelente experiência.

Vantagens

Gostei muito da sua interface fácil de usar. Configurar minha conta e criar faturas foi simples e economizei tempo.

Desvantagens

O que menos gostei foi a opção de personalizar completamente modelos de faturas.

Lynda
Lynda
  • Setor: Serviços de informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great product for small business

Avaliado em 25/05/2023

excellent simple system for most small business

excellent simple system for most small business

Vantagens

Simple invoice and expense tracking easily tracked on dashboard with drilldown to details. Can add business logo to invoice. Can enter time and have projects populate an invoice; can add items for quick entry; can add invoice discounts at $ or %; can attach timesheets; option to send to multiple emails, option to attach pdf of invoice to email and modify email contents. Also great support.

Desvantagens

when a new invoice line is entered, the empty default line remains and has to be deleted

Razões para escolher o Zoho Invoice

integration with expenses and Zoho expense entry has faster and better receipt attachment auto scan from emails and app. i.e. expenses in email can be inline or attached and it will auto-scan either

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Invoice

qbo not requred for simple business, zoho better than wave as described in 'why switched'
Dedre
Dedre
  • Setor: Artigos de luxo e joias
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very powerful for a free invoicing platform

Avaliado em 27/02/2023

Zoho Invoice makes the tracking of expenses and invoicing so much easier since you can do everything in one place.

Vantagens

I am so impressed with Zoho Invoice.The Customer Portal is great to send invoices, timesheets and bills in real-time, and payment can be made directly from the porta. This is a great way for customers to stay informed of project progress and makes your life easy as well.Invoice templates can be customised and assigned per customer, which makes them great for branding or distinction between clients.Everything related to billing, invoicing, sending estimates and customer management can be done directly in your dashboard. Integrate with Zoho Mail, Zoho CRM or Zoho Expenses for an even more powerful suite to support your business.

Desvantagens

Invoice templates are standard and basic, and customization features are limited to a few fonts and colours. Payment gateway integration options are limited to Stripe, Paypal and a few others. As a South African, I can only use PayPal, which is limiting.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Free to Paid - Service & Expectations Can Use Improvement

Avaliado em 06/04/2019

Overall starting out it was ok. Even though there were setbacks it helped on a budget. However there are much better programs out there that are less maintenance and easier to use.

Vantagens

The free service makes it great for someone starting or learning how to use invoices with no overhead. Its easy to use and print reports for file keeping, and visually appealing to customers.

Desvantagens

If you are looking for more advanced features like advanced payment processing or sending to more than 5 users. etc, you will want to use the pro version or most likely look somewhere else for the price you pay. The customer service is terrible and outsourced to other countries. This is an issue if you need any assistance whatsoever.

Phil
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Zoho Invoice; the best so far.

Avaliado em 07/03/2024

I've tried Quickbooks and FreshBooks but I am sticking with Zoho Invoice for its simplicity and the price is right. Freshbooks was disappointing.

Vantagens

Easily produces professional invoices and reports for the light user. Faster, simpler and cheaper than the competition. Highly recommended.

Desvantagens

Recurring invoices could be easier. I need to set a manual schedule with a changing number of hours (items). Have not figured that out yet.

• Setor: Construção
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Its so user friendly

Avaliado em 07/04/2024

Its by far the best option for your old or new, big or small company

Its by far the best option for your old or new, big or small company

Vantagens

Its an app as well as pc access and its completely free!!

Desvantagens

I haven't found anything yet, but if I do I'll let you know

savio
  • Setor: Design gráfico
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Its simple yet powerful enough for small teams

Avaliado em 24/05/2024

Its pleasant compared to the other apps that are mostly annoying to use.

Its pleasant compared to the other apps that are mostly annoying to use.

Vantagens

The simplicity and ease of setting up and maintaining invoices.

Desvantagens

The free option is limited, but honestly its enough. Certain gst options are a little tricky but my accountant can handle that.

Abigail
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

Invoices made easy

Avaliado em 03/05/2024

Vantagens

Mobile App id very user friendly. It was was not just to create the invoices and record payments but also to track inventory

Desvantagens

it would be nice if the apps read each other and one transaction on one like a payment received will show up in the inventory

Katleho
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

The best so far.

Avaliado em 09/05/2024

The best and the system provides peace of mind and easy finance recordings.

The best and the system provides peace of mind and easy finance recordings.

Vantagens

Easy to use and one can always rely on its database and it can implement into HubSpot.

Desvantagens

Payment options are not so accessible in my country, South Africa.

TIM
  • Setor: Design
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

BEST INVOICE SOFTWARE SYSTEM I HAVE EVER USED

Avaliado em 15/05/2024

My experience with ZOHO has been excellent!!

My experience with ZOHO has been excellent!!

Vantagens

Very intuitive, easy to learn and use. And I am an art graduate.

no cons

Fahad
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

best invoicing for small business or for personal usage

Avaliado em 19/05/2024

Vantagens

Easy to use and its free. so far it helps me track my invoices

Desvantagens

Not sure since I am new and its been only less than a week since I started using

Krishna
Krishna
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001–10.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Zoho Invoice has been a wonderful and superb experience for me

Avaliado em 18/05/2022

So that I can capture clients at the exact time they are ready to on-board, Zoho's phone app and website interface flawlessly, allowing me to produce booking deposit invoices while on the go. Once I've set up all of my templates, sending an invoice to a new client through email or SMS is as simple as a few clicks.

Vantagens

Invoicing and bookkeeping in a small business are a snap with Zoho. Because I can simply compile and print out all of my billing and revenue information from the year, I no longer have to worry about tax season. If you're in the market for a straightforward and easy-to-use invoicing system, I highly suggest Zoho. We had a few difficulties with help early on, but they've been fixed and the assistance has been excellent since.

Desvantagens

When premium plans were removed, a free forever plan was introduced, however Zoho branding was applied to the papers, which was a downfall. Zoho Invoice could charge a modest price to remove branding or a note that users may produce free invoices like this.

• Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Invoicing couldn't be simpler!

Avaliado em 20/04/2023

Had an issue with scrolling the address entry page due to me using a tablet rather than a mouse... ZOHO support responded by adding back the scroll bar which had previously been removed. 10/10 for service!

Vantagens

It does exactly what I need, no nonsense invoicing.

Desvantagens

All my customer payments are on-line, so I would like the payment choice menu to be customisable.At the moment, on-line payments are at the bottom, necessitating an extra page scroll.

Xero

Razões para escolher o Zoho Invoice

I use my accountants portal for tax calculations etc. meaning a lot of Quickbooks features were redundant.

Price and functionality
Jason
  • Setor: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The Only Solution That Covers All My Small Business Invoicing and Accounting Needs

Avaliado em 13/04/2022

Zoho is nearly-perfect for small-business invoicing and accounting. I no longer worry about tax season, as I can easily create and print out all my billing and income info from the year. I can quickly know whether a client has paid or not, and it all transaltes instantly and perfectly to iPhone.

Vantagens

Zoho seamlessly integrates its iPhone app with its website so I can immediately create booking deposit invoices while I'm on the road—immediately capturing clients at that crucial moment when they are ready to on-board. Once all my templates are set up, it's just a couple clicks to send a new client an invoice via email or even text.

Desvantagens

Zoho feels very "enterprise." Most of its preset categories and templates assume you are a giant corporation. Fiddling with billing and accounting headers and categories can be daunting and slightly confusing.

Darrell
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Definitely worth free, but would pay if I had to!

Avaliado em 05/06/2023

Vantagens

web and app based, easy to access at any time for on the go updating

Desvantagens

none at this time, seems to be a well rounded product for free

Razões para escolher o Zoho Invoice

They were getting too big for my needs, and expensive in the same.

Xero

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Invoice

Free version, able to satisfy all of my needs as a one man show
Gabriela
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple and professional without a high price tag

Avaliado em 27/03/2021

Great product that I recommend to anyone who needs to charge hourly rates, project based or just in general needs to create and send I voices that look professional without having to buy a whole accounting suite software.

Vantagens

I love the easiness of use, interface, features, and price! If there’s anything I don’t know how tondo or understand initially, the help section is very comprehensive with step by step instructions. I have never found myself stuck or not understanding how to do something, and this is the first time I use software like this. The timesheet is also super helpful for independent consultora like myself.

Desvantagens

There really isn’t something I don’t like about it. I think it would be useful to be able to set reminders to create invoices or when they are past due, to get them on your email.

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Invoice

Price and because it had exactly the features I needed, no less or more.

Hi Gabriela,

Thank you so much for leaving a stellar review for Zoho Invoice!

We understand that managing finances can become a real challenge for businesses, especially in the initial stages, and we're glad to know Zoho Invoice helps you manage them like a pro.

Good luck for your business, Gabriela!

Cheers,
Harikrishna

• Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I have tried most others and this stands out as the best

Avaliado em 16/03/2023

Vantagens

Pricing. Integration with the rest of their suite of products. Pricing. Ease of use. Pricing. Mobile. Did I mention Pricing?

Desvantagens

In the early days I may have struggled with their webpage design and honestly it wasn't that easy of a product to use. (talking at least 5yrs ago) They continued to evolve the product and the old days are something in the rearview mirror with open roads and banked turns in the windshield

Nomsa
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Saved my small business time and money.

Avaliado em 01/12/2023

Great ,cut down cost for me and helped me run my small business smoothly.

Great ,cut down cost for me and helped me run my small business smoothly.

Vantagens

Invoicing and the different templates you can choose from it is also very easy to use,.

Desvantagens

I would really appreciate the summary of sales receipts just like that of invoices.

Latrese
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Excellence

Avaliado em 30/10/2023

I am satisfied with the Zoho Invoice overall.

I am satisfied with the Zoho Invoice overall.

Vantagens

I love the payment processing. The security for processing online payments is excellent.

Desvantagens

That it takes 24- 48 hours to get the payment processed through Stripe or Paypal.

FreshBooks , NetSuite e Xero

Razões para escolher o Zoho Invoice

Because I was not satisfied with the security of their online payments. I was defrauded multiple times over the years using Quickbook.

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Invoice

The 14 day trial period made me like the easy of it and the I seen the payment security.
Rahul
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Zoho Invoice is a great accounting tool.

Avaliado em 19/12/2022

Overall, Zoho Invoice is a great tool for anyone who needs to track their expenses and invoices. It is fast, efficient, and easy to use. This is a huge time-saver for me, and it's something that I really appreciate.

Vantagens

I like using Zoho Invoice because it is fast and efficient. We can create and send invoices in minutes, and track payments in real time. Zoho Invoice is a great accounting tool. It can help us keep track of our finances and make sure our books are in order. This makes it easy to stay on top of our finances and avoid late payments.

Desvantagens

Though, Zoho Invoice is great platform for billing and invoicing, It can still be improved. The only thing I don't like, It is often slow and laggy, which need to be fixed.

Jessica
  • Setor: Design gráfico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A good and affordable solution for invoice generation and project time tracking

Avaliado em 04/08/2023

Overall I was very happy with the years I used Zoho Invoice. It has a simple, easy-to-use interface, plenty of customizability with invoice design, and excellent value.

Vantagens

I liked that it only had the features I was looking for, and that it wasn't overloaded with extras that I didn't need, which would have increased the price point. This was fantastic entry-level software when my business was still very young, that allowed me to streamline invoice generation for clients. I also used it to keep track of my billable hours on projects.

Desvantagens

Eventually I wanted to level up to software that combined invoicing and time tracking capability with accounting services, and I also wanted to expand the number of users. After researching other options, I decided that Zoho Invoice no longer met my growing needs.

Julieann
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Don't Let the Name Fool You

Avaliado em 25/10/2023

Love it. So economical and packed with features. Love Zoho

Love it. So economical and packed with features. Love Zoho

Vantagens

Even though Zoho Invoice creates and processes invoices (which is our only main use) it has many other features such as time tracking, estimates, and expenses. Simple software but, at the same time, not so simple that it does not fit our needs perfectly. Not to mention also, the suite of Zoho business solutions. They have thought of everything a business needs

Desvantagens

I really cannot think of anything that I do not like about this program.

Jotform e QuickBooks Online

Razões para escolher o Zoho Invoice

I discovered first the Zoho suite of business solutions (which I use many of) and found invoicing. It is easier to use and it (obviously) works perfectly with all other Zoho business solutions
Harshad
Harshad
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Invoicing in Your Hand

Avaliado em 22/09/2019

A Perfect Billing/Invoicing Solution For Startup & Mid Range Business.
Daily I Use This Application...

A Perfect Billing/Invoicing Solution For Startup & Mid Range Business.
Daily I Use This Application For Billing.
I Can Manage All My Cusotmers Billing & Payment Details on My Mobile.

Vantagens

Main feature is software is cloud baised, so you can access it anywhere like mobile, tablet, desktop and laptop.
You can generate invoice for your customers in just 10-15 second that is bigest advantage of this application and they also provide free version with limited access so anyone check its features and then can buy.

Desvantagens

i dont find any issue with this application, only new user will takes some time to understand its functionality.

Hello Harshad,

Thanks a ton for the review!

We feel excited to know that you are able to handle invoicing on the go using Zoho Invoice. Since we are now gathering feedback from users regarding their invoicing experience using the mobile app, feel free to drop an email to [email protected] with the details of the app you use (Android/iOS).

We look forward to hear from you!

Regards,
Harikrishna

Andries
Andries
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Zoho for small businesses

Avaliado em 08/04/2023

I used to use my own Excel sheet and created an invoice system that kind of work, however, was never professional. It took forever to do an invoice, Saving the client's invoices in a folder and retrieving it was cumbersome. This made me hate the invoice part and sometimes I would just tell people the cost with no invoice. Having to retype all the vehicle's details every time they come back for a car service was just painful!Now, it is almost the highlight of my job! I LOVE it! I show everybody the software and tell them it was the best thing ever! My client's details remain in the system. The history is there, and the look is so professional I think I even got more customers coming to me because the invoices of my old clients show them I care about the look of my company.

Vantagens

I am extremely grateful that the invoice part is free. I am an extremely small business that cannot afford any kind of software. Using Zoho has inspired me to carry on working hard at my business to grow in order for me to expand my use of Zoho as my business grows.

Desvantagens

Absolutely fantastic software and I love it! The two restrictions are that I can only put in 3 "preferences" in my client details and I cannot WhatsApp an invoice. But other than that it is wonderful!

Alejandro
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas
  • Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect for a small company

Avaliado em 06/09/2017

With a low cost, I can manage my operations, sales and inventory. All in every device.

Vantagens

This is exactly what I was searching for. An app to do quotes, invoices, inventory, costs. All link together, on the cloud, on every device I have. I use this on the go, in my iPad. I use this on my office with the browser app. All link together. Also you get to manage sales people. I can check who send the quote. My dashboard tells me of accounts that have not paid, and the projected sales for the month. Literally I cannot imagine my operations without it.

Easy to set up! logo and also very easy to customize to spanish.

Desvantagens

Probably the lack of customer support. Being a huge company Zoho lacks of easy to find customer support/knowledge, so it is difficult to learn more about what to do with some options on the app.

Hi Alejandro,

Thank you for reviewing us.

Zoho Invoice provides 24*5 email, chat and call support. We also have user guide, forums and blogs to help our customers find what they are looking for. You can always send a mail to [email protected], we would be more than happy to help you.