Avaliações do Findmyshift

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1032 avaliações

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Bom, mas pode ainda ser melhor

Avaliado em 24/08/2023

Razoavelmente satisfeitos, vamos para o terceiro ano de serviço.

Razoavelmente satisfeitos, vamos para o terceiro ano de serviço.

Vantagens

Facilidade na execução de escalas, registo de dados dos colaboradores.

Desvantagens

Devia ser possível relatórios ordenados pela hora de entrada dos colaboradores, seria simples em termos de programação e podia poupar-nos meia hora todos os dias... Andamos a fazer este pedido há 2 anos.

José
  • Setor: Administração pública
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Findmyshift excelente produto

Avaliado em 02/10/2023

Produto muito bom

Produto muito bom

Vantagens

O Relógio de Ponto online, estar com os resultados onlie e realtime, com o aplicativo. Muito bom.

Desvantagens

Não existem problemas que eu possa apontar

Tony
Tony

• Suporte ao cliente

Simple to use, easily accessible

Avaliado em 21/11/2017

Vantagens

Ability to use it anywhere anytime, ease of use. Ability to communicate with staff members and trace all updates and changes

Desvantagens

Its incompatibility with Apple devices. Makes it difficult to make changes on the move sometimes and it isn't always easy to use with touch screen

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review Tony. Get in touch with our support team so we can work through the issues you're having on your touch screen devices.

Alexander
Alexander
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Comprehensive but requires work

Avaliado em 10/02/2017

FindMyShift is excellent for getting everything done that you need - scheduling a lot of employees, flexible and easy to change pay rates, reporting and budget views. I even use it as a notice board - part of employee shifts I can leave notes with instructions for my workers, which is excellent.

The downside, and what may eventually push me to another service, is that I make all of the shift changes myself. Employees email me when they'd like to swap shifts and unfortunately this leaves me at the center of an ever increasing employee base that needs me to make detailed changes.

There is a Timesheet feature but it seems pretty complicated and wouldn't serve our purposes, although I'm considering taking a third look at this to see if it's really not possible for us to use.

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review Alexander. Get in touch if you'd like us to walk you through the way swaps and timesheets work.

Angela
  • Setor: Consultório médico

FMS Review

Avaliado em 13/06/2024

Vantagens

Ease of staff use. They can easily login and check assignments.

Desvantagens

ease of running reports in regards to looking at equal time off requests

Pal
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Great value for price

Avaliado em 05/04/2024

Good for the purpose we are using, but very difficult to integrate other administrative services. You need multiple softwares to do an HR admin.

Vantagens

A relatively easy to use employee management and scheduling solution for a reasonable price. Ideal for small remote teams and for office environment.

Desvantagens

Outdated platform design, some features are challenging to use. It is costly to use for multiple departments of the same company. No API connection to my understanding and no mobile access which makes it impossible to adapt in non-office like environment. Some reporting features missing, others are not useful for remote operations.

Peter
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Remote clinical team management

Avaliado em 07/05/2024

Very positive as it enables rapid adjustment and excellent visibility to staff and management.

Vantagens

Ease of use and ability to make and communicate real time adjustments.

Desvantagens

No issues to be honest - the real time access and ability to cut and paste meets our requirements.

Mariya
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Great system

Avaliado em 27/05/2024

I have find Findmyshift very useful and I don't have to worry if staff have received the rota or any changes as it update automatically

Vantagens

Easy to use, very reliable, easy access, user friendly.

Desvantagens

Not able to copy and paste the rota. I have to in put one by one schedule on rota

Sophie
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Simple, Well Functioning Software for Small Business

Avaliado em 17/05/2024

Vantagens

Time sheets, employee time clock, reporting for payroll purposed, vacation management

Desvantagens

Design/UX is a little basic/corporate feeling, but does not affect function, just personal preference to make the experience more fun :)

Ross

Find My shift

Avaliado em 14/06/2024

I happy and will continue to use for scheduling and clock in

I happy and will continue to use for scheduling and clock in

Vantagens

Its quick and easy to set up and does the job its required to do

Desvantagens

it could be a complete management tool if you added the bells and whistles.

Tim
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Review of Findmyshift

Avaliado em 30/05/2024

Vantagens

Ease of use for kitchen staff - they like the mobile app

Desvantagens

Cost seems to be rising which is a shame for non-profit organisations

Stacy
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Happy customer

Avaliado em 29/05/2024

Vantagens

User friendly and multiple people can use for multiple departments in order to give a good overview.

Desvantagens

Time clock keeps logging out and staff can't add comments or notes if they forget to log in or out so have to keep a record also.

Tom
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Buzz Active

Avaliado em 18/12/2023

Not had any major problems, Has been a real improvement to our company.

Not had any major problems, Has been a real improvement to our company.

Vantagens

Has really helped us manage our business.

Desvantagens

The mobile app is a bit clunky and has limited functionality.

Cheryl
  • Setor: Veterinária

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The "right" tool for our Team.

Avaliado em 08/09/2023

Greater efficiency for Team members.

Greater efficiency for Team members.

Vantagens

Initial set-up for administrators and subsequent roll-out to the whole Team was seamless. The navigation is user friendly. The features and functions menu allow for customized set-up. And, the mobile app is essential.

Desvantagens

Nothing at this time in the desktop version. The mobile app could use a navigation facelift.

Julie
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easiest system to use and set up

Avaliado em 27/10/2020

Easy to use and set up.
Not tied into long contracts for a system that does not work for us (this...

Easy to use and set up.
Not tied into long contracts for a system that does not work for us (this is an issue we have had in the past).
Employees find it easy to use from their phones.

Vantagens

Online tutorials are good but you need to set the time aside to work through as they can be long winded.
Easy to set up locations, employees and the copy and paste facilities are excellent. What use to take at least two days to complete now takes half a day.
Like the ability to see multiple weeks alongside each other.
Client decides how long they want to use the system for rather than being tied into software agreements that do not work for the client.

Desvantagens

Find it over complicated to set the client charge out rate so cannot use the reports as we would like.

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review, Julie!

Robert
  • Setor: Varejistas

Best Scheduling tool, I have come across

Avaliado em 18/03/2024

Having used FMS now for over 5 years, I think its great.

Having used FMS now for over 5 years, I think its great.

Vantagens

So easy to use and love the reports too.

Desvantagens

I prefer the desktop site to the mobile app.

Alternativas consideradas

Sling

Razões para mudar para o Findmyshift

Ease of use and looks great. Recommended by others.
Wolfgang
  • Setor: Restaurantes
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Decent and easy to use solution for flexible shift planning

Avaliado em 06/01/2023

It solved our problem immediately, and employees get along with it from the start. For me as an admin, I have found out how the inputting works mostly through trial and error, which was not always intuitive. I think the system is more easy for end-users than for the admin to learn.

Vantagens

The software has considerable ease of use, and solved our flexible planning needs immediately. It is visually very intuitive, and I think our employees simply like the system.

Desvantagens

I think / know that there are so many more features of the software that I - if at all- discover by accident. The switching between facility view and employee view should be intuitive as well, however, I regularly fail to input elements that work on both representations - I've therefore resorted to using facility view exclusively. I get the impression I'm using merely some 5% of the systems capabilities.

Abi
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

Excellent scheduling

Avaliado em 01/09/2023

Superb tool even though I have yet to use all the features

Superb tool even though I have yet to use all the features

Vantagens

ease of use and real-time clocking in, i used to find my shift as a test, but I carried on with it and never looked back to use the other product as my staff were already uploaded here, and I could not be bothered to start resetting them on other products and Findmyshift was giving me what I need

Desvantagens

Other features are not easily explained. I would like to understand the reporting i.e being able to print the total hours of allocated shifts per month per employee

Tyrone
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Very useful software that has steadily improved over the years

Avaliado em 11/01/2018

As our business grew and we employed more staff, managing an excel/paper based rota became time consuming. The reporting aspect alone of this software has saved me enough time throughout the year to justify the cost, let alone the fact that staff can login using the app or through the website and see their own shifts instead of calling into the office because their paper copy is out of date

Vantagens

The accessibility of this software is one of the most important features for me. My staff use both the app and the website on their mobiles and tablets to access our rota to check their shifts, request holiday etc.

Desvantagens

The way the software is currently setup its not possible to assign more than 1 rule to pay rates with makes my job more difficult when working out wages on days that attract 2 different levels of premium rates. For example paying someone an additional £1 per hour for working a night shift and also paying them an additional £1 per hour because that night shift was on a sunday or a bank holiday.

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review Tyrone! Regarding the pay rates, it is actually possible to add multiple rules and you can quite easily set them up to pay your staff different rates for different types of shifts. If you'd like us to walk you through it, get in touch with our support team!

H
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Best Software for scheduling , time clock etc

Avaliado em 08/12/2023

Vantagens

Fingmyshift is really easy to use and implement. Users are really happy with the functionality and ease of use. Easy to see department wise, shift wise schedules at any time you want.

Desvantagens

For our purposes , I dont find any cons in the software. It solves our purpose and it has helped in making scheduling more efficient.

Darry

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A great easy to use product

Avaliado em 14/07/2023

its been brilliant. this is the 4th Venue that I've introduced Findmyshift to.

its been brilliant. this is the 4th Venue that I've introduced Findmyshift to.

Vantagens

the online roster system is fantastic to use, very easy to navigate and update.

Desvantagens

the customisation of reports, and when a staff member wants to request only a part of the day off, they have to select the whole day.

Neil
  • Setor: Entretenimento

It's changed our world

Avaliado em 15/12/2016

Like many other businesses, we survived for years using the good old fashioned spreadsheet to give us a visual planning tool for our staff assignment. Initially, we trialed Find My Shift purely for the ability to share the roster amongst our management team.
Only when we took the leap from the old spreadsheet feature did we realize how much more we could achieve. The facilities feature was a pretty cool tool but then we started to share the roster with our staff. To say our staff communication has been revolutionized would be modest. It's changed our world and made a significant contribution to a culture of shared info - something we didn't think we were lacking until we tried it with Find My Shift.
After that, we just kept exploring. We're now running all timesheets from Find My Shift - and it's taken a whole day off the payroll process!
But still the best feedback from the team actually came from the partner of one of our guys - "this is awesome, I can now find out what you're doing this weekend - it feels like we've got control of our life back".......thanks guys, love your work!

Vantagens

Shared access, individual crew login, timesheets, facilities.....so much we love

Desvantagens

Would love to see a better mobile app - perhaps that staff can use for timesheets?
Also, would love to be able to code time to a job (cost center)

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Hi Neil! Thanks for the suggestion. I have added that to our request list for consideration with a future update.

Susan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Findmyshift is definitely worth trying

Avaliado em 06/04/2021

Allowing the staff to access their shifts from their phone, and using the hours reporting for payroll.

Vantagens

We were able to try out before committing to a years subscription.
The staff hours are easy to download for wages
It is very clear looking back how many hours each staff is working

Desvantagens

The main problem is when staff put in there hours. If they put in 9 - 5 with an extra gap or any other minor error it will not feed through onto the summary. So each week we need to count the number of shifts each person has and count the number of records on the report section. Each week there is at least one error. This would be corrected by not allowing or having a seperate box for comments.

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review, Susan! Can you get in touch with our support team with some examples of the mistakes your staff have made? We'd like to see what we can do to help!

Jennifer
  • Setor: Veterinária

Have been very happy with Find My Shift

Avaliado em 13/07/2018

Many. All in the review

Many. All in the review

Vantagens

It is easy to use, easy to enter the schedule in and you don't have to follow an exact protocol for the times, etc. I like that I can email everyone at once right from the program, the templates make it convenient to add the schedule weeks in advance, I love the time off request feature, I like being able to change the font colors and the back ground colors. I also love that employees can check their schedules at home from their phones. No one can say they "looked at an old schedule" or didn't know about a shift because its all right there(unless you forget to publish a change...)

Desvantagens

The color chart is hard to tell what color you are choosing.
I wish there were an option to "Publish all" So I don't have to highlight a week, then publish, then highlight another week, then publish, etc if I put 8 weeks of schedule in at once.
Its a little slow to save/publish

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review Jennifer! Glad to hear you're enjoying the site! If you're having trouble with the colour chart, hover your mouse above it and use your mouse wheel to zoom-in and make it larger. I hope this helps!

Celestine
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

Good starting point

Avaliado em 29/03/2021

Overall it is a huge improvement on our old excel based rota and the fact that it is web based makes it much easier to access information.

Vantagens

This software has allowed us to setup bespoke shifts for each of our boarding houses which is brilliant as we do have slightly different shift timings depending on the age of the students in house.

Desvantagens

It does not allow you to setup a generic shift pattern. If you could do this for a year then you would just copy and paste and adjust to allow for the slight differences in timings.
When you are adding staff to a shift in a particular house it shows all staff in the organisation. If you have filtered to show only one house in "house view" you should only see staff who are allocated to that specific house.
When you print out a rota it is difficult to set the filter times so that you can see a whole year which for us would be very useful.