Avaliações do ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

4,8 (1.133)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software para remessa com simplicidade

(1.133)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1133 avaliações

Flavia
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Frete descomplicado

Avaliado em 14/06/2023

No geral, tenho uma boa experiencia, atende bem meias necessidade e urgências.

No geral, tenho uma boa experiencia, atende bem meias necessidade e urgências.

Vantagens

Sempre consigo contratar o serviço com agilidade e facilidade

Desvantagens

As vezes acho o valor incoerente comparando entre eles mesmo.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Setor: Artigos esportivos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Such a huge fan of Shipping Easy, they do exactly what they promise.

Avaliado em 18/07/2018

I get my shipping done quickly and reliably every single day regardless of which storefront, which carrier and which destination.

Vantagens

I run 2 distinct Shopify stores and my amazon marketplace, all from my single dashboard. We ship many thousands of packages domestically and internationally using UPS, DHL and USPS. I've personally used Shipping Easy every single work day since I signed up 6 years ago! I'm so impressed with how they have grown while continuing to put their customers first. I simply can't imagine starting an e-commerce business without them.

Desvantagens

Ha! Must be a trick question! So trick answer. Honestly, over the years any shortcomings or hiccups that I've pointed out have been quickly and thoughtfully resolved.

Denise

Outstanding customer focus

Avaliado em 20/02/2020

Efficiency in purchasing shipping labels from multiple sources. Multiple platform integration. Soon, inventory management and forecasting.

Vantagens

They are making upgrades and enhancements that actual improve the software and save me time. It’s apparent that they care and know first hand what I need as a business.

Desvantagens

Nothing. I really can’t think of one con.

JOHN

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Fine service for what they offer.

Avaliado em 09/08/2018

Overall experience is good. For the price, the services and features are good. Overall, my experience with customer service is that they are pretty helpful. We have been trying to get a feature running for days, and through focus and ingenuity, Melody was able to get it running after a few different attempts with us today.

Vantagens

Clean design, runs fast, overall offered more than our last software, offered a pretty good introductory discount at the time, easily synced with 3 of our sales avenues at first, customer service is usually pretty fast to respond when contacted

Desvantagens

There is at times disconnect with the different stores leading to problems we did not have with another service. I do not always know where the break down is, but shippingeasy won't always connect with eBay or our website. There were unexplained orders that were not ours for items we have never sold that showed up in our shippingeasy account more than once. I have not noticed development of shippingeasy since we first started using. There is a forum page to request development and features, and I do not believe there is any customer requested development done. I would like to know that something "in the pipeline" or "in progress" is actually progressing at all and not simply lip service.

Rachael

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Shipping Easy Review

Avaliado em 03/06/2019

Makes day to day shipping and sending packages quick and easy

Makes day to day shipping and sending packages quick and easy

Vantagens

quick and easy to use daily, great compatibility

Desvantagens

A bit of a learning curve, not the cheapest software there is

Lori

Customer Service

Avaliado em 03/03/2020

Shipping easy has been easy to use and customer service has been great. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your help

Vantagens

I love that its integrated with Lularoe and Bless making it easy to ship.

Desvantagens

Tax info was hard to find on my own, but thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], in a few minutes he had it figured out and I was able to print.

Roger

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The sales call I'm glad I answered!

Avaliado em 28/01/2020

you can ship USPS, FedEx, DHL and UPS from one screen.

you can ship USPS, FedEx, DHL and UPS from one screen.

Vantagens

Co reps did whatever it took to get me running. Had a printing issue today, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a great job getting me back in business.

Desvantagens

I wish it worked better on Zebra printers with a Mac.

Cortney

Shipping Is Truly Is Easy

Avaliado em 13/09/2019

Shipping Easy saves me so much time compared to the last shipping software that I used.

Vantagens

It integrates with my business software and automatically pulls in my customer's information.

Desvantagens

I don't have any complaints about Shipping Easy.

Manjit
  • Setor: Atacadistas

Perfection

Avaliado em 20/09/2019

Very beneficial when it comes to daily printing. The software is easy to use and even if you are a bit lost, the support for the site are straight on and do their best to get you where you need to be

Vantagens

Easy to use and navigate. The chat help is the best!

Desvantagens

The glitches between switching sub accounts.

Tina

Shipping Easy is Easy!

Avaliado em 04/03/2020

Good & Great! I usually don't have any issues with the software. When I do the customer service helps super quick.

Vantagens

I love that it connects to my business's checkout and has the labels all ready for me!

Desvantagens

Set up was a little tough. Some of the explanations in the help section were not easy to follow.

Chelsea

Excellent customer service

Avaliado em 30/10/2019

As long as I have used SE, I have had a great experience.

As long as I have used SE, I have had a great experience.

Vantagens

I like most that it's user friendly and integrated with my business and that customer service as always been a pleasant experience.

Desvantagens

Nothing really. I've been happy with this software thus far.

Meydad
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent solution for our business model

Avaliado em 25/11/2019

Vantagens

If your company ships around 2,000-3,000 packages monthly, this is the software for you.

Desvantagens

The reports section could be a bit confusing. I wish there were a few more features.

Veronica

Excellent Shipping App

Avaliado em 17/11/2019

For more than five years, ShippingEasy has provided me excellent service. Their customer service is always at reach through the chat feature inside the App, and they always respond immediately. So there is always help at hand. There has not been one time when they have not helped me when I have had the need. Help is always at the speed of light. The commercial rates provided through them are also great!

Vantagens

As it names states, shipping is very easy with this App. I have been using it since 2014 in a BigCommerce Store with no issues, to ship domestically and internationally using mostly USPS, FedEx and APC. For a very reasonable monthly fee you can connect unlimited stores, so selling through multiple channels becomes a breeze. I have Amazon, eBay and the BigCommerce store all funneled through ShippingEasy and it makes shipping very trouble-free as it syncs everything.

Desvantagens

I could not find use for their inventory manage feature, but I can not say it is good or bad, it just did no service for the style of stores and sales I have.n

Alternativas consideradas

ShipStation

Razões para mudar para o ShippingEasy

More Affordable.
Tanya

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shipping Easy. The Best Shipping & Email Marketing Program ever created all...

Avaliado em 26/06/2018

Cut down on shipping errors, saved money and time!

Cut down on shipping errors, saved money and time!

Vantagens

What I love most about this program is Everything! Not only does it send our customers shipment notification emails with tracking numbers but you can set up a variety of automated emails for every possible need. Having been in business for over 20 years I have used many different shipping programs, nothing has ever come close to the abilities of what Shipping Easy can do. Since this program has all of your order data it gives you so many options to reach back out to customers. Each day I discover some other feature I am not using that I should be taking advantage of. If I am ever uncertain how something could benefit me or how to set something up their support staff is the best of the best! So Amazing! You can set up numerous stores with infinite ways to reach out to your customers to increase sales. There is simply no other option for us. Shipping Easy makes our job easier, it cuts down on shipping mistakes and saves us time, energy, and money.

Desvantagens

The only negative that I have found in 10 months of using Shipping Easy is that you cannot create forms to capture email addresses for those customers that wish to receive newsletters. Currently I do still pay another company that has built in forms on my website making it super easy to capture email addresses. On the bright side, because it does have the ability to send emails to anyone that has placed an order, it does not matter if they signed up, I can still send them an email.

Jessica
  • Setor: Cosmético

ShippingEasy's Customer Service is superior

Avaliado em 09/01/2020

Vantagens

Not only does the ShippingEASY program make shipping anything from your location EASY, their customer service is superior. They make everything super easy, with their friendly knowledgeable staff. Every time I call, I am greeted by a friendly professional who is ALWAYS able to answer every question I have. Not one time has a representative said "I don't know", if they didn't know the answer right away (which is rare), they knew someone who could help or we worked together to figure out the issue. The two friendliest, most helpful representatives I have had the pleasure of working with are [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They are both incredible helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. They are TRULY SUPERIOR. I would be happy to recommend ShippingEasy to anyone who is in need of a shipping program.

Desvantagens

There is nothing about ShippingEasy that makes our shipping process anything less than EASY. There is no downside, and their staff is wonderful.

Roland
  • Setor: Design gráfico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Simple and effective way to ship and track productsj.

Avaliado em 06/12/2022

Was very easy to set up and install.

Was very easy to set up and install.

Vantagens

Easy setup and use played a major factor in selecting this product for our customer to use on their website. They were able to hit the ground running once we showed them basics.

Desvantagens

As of right now there have not been any issues with this product from our client.

jasmin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use software with a caring team

Avaliado em 23/08/2019

overall, i love shipping easy. I started using this software when it was first launched a few years ago. They were one of the first companies to provide the label printing ease us upcoming ecommerce businesses needed.

Vantagens

I love that i can always and i mean ALWAYS get my questions or concerns answered. The staff is amazing and extremely knowledgable. They are patient and are always eager to help out

Desvantagens

so far, i havent had major cons, i have been using them for years

Alternativas consideradas

ShipStation

Razões para mudar para o ShippingEasy

better pricing
Debbie
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

ShippingEasy from a Person who is not techie

Avaliado em 02/02/2023

Helps streamline the shipping process for e-commerce businesses, simplifying and saving time on the shipping process. Provides access to discounted shipping rates for businesses, which can lead to significant cost savings. Automated shipping processes help ensure accuracy and timely delivery of products, improving customer satisfaction. It provides real-time tracking information of shipments, so businesses can keep an eye on their delivery status. It has a powerful, user-friendly interface that makes it easy to manage a variety of tasks related to shipping. It offers integrated shipping solutions that connect with online stores and other e-commerce platforms. It allows businesses to customize shipping labels and invoices, creating a professional and personalized experience for customers. It provides a range of features that can be used to optimize shipping operations, such as batch shipping and order routing. ShippingEasy helps to reduce the time and costs associated with order fulfillment by providing integrated shipping solutions, such as discounted shipping rates, streamlined order management and automated shipping label creation. It also helps to improve customer service by providing real-time tracking and delivery updates. Additionally, ShippingEasy offers analytics and reporting tools to help businesses better understand their shipping data, enabling them to make better decisions and optimize operations. Finally, ShippingEasy is a cloud-based system

Vantagens

Affordable pricing plansCustomization optionsTailored plans for businesses of all sizesAbility to track shipmentsIntegration with many popular e-commerce platforms

Desvantagens

Limited carrier optionsNo access to international shippingNo international shipping insurance optionsLimited customer support options

Theo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

ShippingEasy is ideal for small to medium e-commerce businesses

Avaliado em 04/12/2021

In the old days I would use USPS Click N Ship, eBay Labels and PayPal Labels. Now I use ShippingEasy 95% of the time, occasionally

Vantagens

ShippingEasy allows me to easily print FedEx, UPS and USPS labels for my website and eBay Store, and to create labels for my other business shipments. It offers excellent USPS discounts and integrates my FedEx account discounts. It also allows me to ship UPS at discounted rates despite not having an account.

Desvantagens

3 small gripes: 1) they don't currently offer 24/7/365 live support which would be nice. 2) when UPS or USPS determines you underpaid for labels, they deduct your account without notice so if you want to contest their adjustments, you have to find them yourself in a timely manner. Otherwise, too bad. 3) their USPS Priority Mail discount is not quite as good as eBay's.

Paula
  • Setor: Transporte marítimo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy Peasy, even when you need help

Avaliado em 26/11/2019

The flow and speed of shipping our products has dramatically improved since using ShippingEasy. This has saved countless hours and greatly reduce frustration levels.

Vantagens

The speed and ease of using all the program components, up to and including individualized help to solve any problems.

Desvantagens

Offline options would be wonderful for times internet access is not possible

SHELLI

Love It!

Avaliado em 11/05/2020

Vantagens

It's fairly simple to set up and implement, but the most benefit comes from their customer service. They've assisted me with any issue that came up on setup, even so far as to troubleshooting hardware from another company. Customer service is key!

Desvantagens

It can be technically difficult initially to set up, but as long as you call or use the great chat feature to ask for assistance, customer service will get it fixed in no time. In my case, they asked for permission to "control" my desktop and did the setup for me.

Jim

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Their Name is what I Get!!

Avaliado em 03/10/2019

Shipping Easy makes running an online store easy and saves time from having to research pricing for my item on USPS, UPS and Fed Ex websites. They have negotiated rates with UPS and Fed Ex which they pass on to us. Their customer service team is responsive and informed. They always get me back on track quickly. They proactively reach out to help us utilize their tools like Marketing. We are able to send out blast emails to all 4000+ customers about sales, discounts or other products we want to highlight. Cool Stuff!!

Vantagens

The ease of identifying the most economical method to ship items - USPS, UPS, Fed-Ex. They also offer the ability to access all previous customers via the Marketing segment.

Desvantagens

I can't rearrange the icons at the top of my dashboard. Maybe the price....It would be great to have this service for free, but they earn their fees!!

Cynthia

ShippingEasy Review

Avaliado em 09/12/2019

It's good, I miss the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] days and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today reminded me what old Shipping Easy was like when it was still more tactile and responsive to a customer. Get back there.

Vantagens

This is actually a great software but this review is specifically for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] customer service this morning. He was absolutely great and really appreciate his quick response. This software is almost perfect, it really is, I like the marketing platform, the notes for customers, and the ease of use for labels.

Desvantagens

Ya'all need to fix the issue with captures that go over night not pulling through. Also the inventory needs to be more robust and manage ALL inventory in your store not just previous orders that have been placed. UPC's also need to pull through, not everyone manages by SKU.

Kristy

Excellent Product Software

Avaliado em 21/11/2019

I have loved using ShippingEasy. The software is awesome. The company is on top of issues and the best thing about them is their fantastic customer service. They will walk you through any issue you may have.

Vantagens

Software that is user friendly is very important to me. Also, I love that you can track the company's postage and orders over time.

Desvantagens

I don't use all the features that ShippingEasy provides so some of the information on my screen is irrelevant.

Enrique
  • Setor: Fabricação de alimentos
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Emma's Commanding Yet Gentle and Calming Voice Presence

Avaliado em 09/11/2018

Shipping Easy is not easy to learn. I had to make three calls to figure out items such as mapping fields??? Manual upload of CSV files??? I'm able to manually edit my orders now (I have less than 10). Will I have to go through this every time I have special requests?

Vantagens

The ability to custom create labels and boxes is amazing. I also like the ability to cancel and refund the funds for editing or cancelling labels immediately. The full list of features is deep and can make my shipping tasks easier, once I am able to delve further into the list of features. Which leads me to the next topic:

Desvantagens

Shipping Easy is burdensome and difficult to navigate. The features are extremely technical and require a crash course to navigate. I do realize the shipping world is chock filled with options from different carriers, but Shipping Easy does its customers no favors by also overwhelming the client with SO MANY OPTIONS. Luckily, I am very proficient in systems navigation, yet I felt myself becoming frustrated by the sheer complexity of Shipping Easy's software. My CSRs calm, collected, the gentle and soothing voice was essential in keeping me centered, focused and after an extensive amount of time on the phone, we were able to fix the issue! Thank you for your outstanding interpersonal customer service skills, your empathy, and steadfast and even keel temperament in dealing with frustrated clients and helping us cross the finish line. Shipping Easy has a gem in Emma!