LastPass

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

• Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

Segurança nas Pass

Avaliado em 20/03/2023

Vantagens

O preenchimento automático dos login e de password.

Desvantagens

A versão grátis do software tem limitações no número de password

Leo
  • Setor: Desenvolvimento de programas
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

Perfeito para meu uso

Avaliado em 21/03/2023

Gero muitas senhas para diversos usuários e o LastPass é perfeito para isso.

Gero muitas senhas para diversos usuários e o LastPass é perfeito para isso.

Vantagens

Perfeito para gerar senhas fortes e ainda tem a opção de mudar o tamanho e parâmetros das senhas. Muito bom.

Desvantagens

Não há contras. Pois como já disse, para o meu uso ele é perfeito.

Dalibor
Dalibor
  • Setor: Transporte marítimo
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Password manager number one

Avaliado em 29/09/2020

Altough not perfect, this is best password manager and only acceptable with lot of features on Android. Windows is being done with any competitor, Android is really fully covered with lot of functionalities.

Vantagens

Laspass is password manager on steroids. Most important, it allows autocomplete and generating (and remembering) secure passwords. Passwords can be shared with coworkers securely. All you need is to remember one secure passwords and let lastpass help you remember or generate passwords for any site or application.

Desvantagens

Autocomplete has issues sometimes, it closes the window, but that's rarely. Password sharing with coworkers could be more intuitive. Password generator is decent but "readable" passwords are still bit complicated (if you want to remember password specifically). Master password can be reset if you have access to your mail (that's ok functionality, but not secure). They also had breaches which is not great.

James

Avaliado em 17/03/2023

great product but I cannot trust my security to them

great product but I cannot trust my security to them

Vantagens

Great UI...Easily integrated, easy to deploy, and manage

Desvantagens

at least three major security breaches in less than two years

Craig
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

Password Management Made Simple

Avaliado em 02/04/2020

LastPass for Business software has helped me run my business without disturbance due to login issues. If its cost and complexity of password requirements can be reduce, it make LastPass for Busines more ROI friendly and easier to use. Another advise would be to integrate with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer browser by creating a plugin which can be installed into one of those browsers seamlessly. So, the browser can remember LastPass for Business password, so user doesn't struggle with resetting it.

Vantagens

I login to multiple email accounts and different kinds of software almost daily to update my e-commerce website, blog and to provide virtual support to my customers. So, I need to remember several passwords to run my business efficiently. LastPass for Business has been effective in managing all my logins and passwords so I don't have to keep resetting them. If I forget username or password of LastPass as well, then their support team helps me reset it by sending me a password reset link. In this way, my business processes are never interrupted due to login issues and I don't have to write my passwords anywhere.

Desvantagens

There are couple of challenges I face when using the LastPass for Business software to manage by usernames and passwords. Firstly, I have to spend a portion of my budget to get access to the software. Secondly, its password is not easy to create because it has to meet a complex criteria of having a mix of numbers, alphabets, specials characters and at-least 14 characters long. If I forget it and reset, then I have to create a new one which is not the same as old one. Finally, if i forget my LassPast password as well as my email password, I won't be able to reset it on my own because I can't access support's reset email.

Hayley
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Password saviour

Avaliado em 01/03/2024

I use it daily and it makes my wirk life much easier.

I use it daily and it makes my wirk life much easier.

Vantagens

The ease of access to multiple sites I use whilst at work. I use so many different websites, files and folders that it would be difficult to remember all the passwords.

Desvantagens

Reset of last pass password. So secure it was difficult to reset.

Patrick
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Even the free version has the full potential to secure your data

Avaliado em 02/03/2024

Vantagens

I have been using this app for years now and I am satisfied with it still. The free version is already enough for my need. It has the full potential to secure your data without extra cost. It gives you the security without you being forced to subscribe to a monthly plan. I'm not sure when I am upgrading, but when the time comes, I won't hesitate to upgrade.

Desvantagens

No complaints so far. I am happy and satisfied with LastPass

Gleidy
Gleidy
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good but with keeps logging out

Avaliado em 05/01/2022

Cybersecurity has become a very important thing to care about, having a password manager like lastpass helps a lot to avoid vulnerabilities due to the use of weak passwords or shared passwords between multiple accounts. If you are considering do no think twice and choose one it could be LastPass or any other but Lastpass has the LogMeIn backup history of security too

Vantagens

It is great to generate and change passwords, also storing passwords in one place with access from different devices, its browser extensions make the job very easy! It has a great monitoring too to let you know when to change a password.

Desvantagens

I have a very strong master password, for obvious reasons, I do not store that password online, well the app on the phone, the browser extension in just every computer keeps logging out everytime! Everytime I needed even if you select not to log out it keeps doing it and it is very frustrating

Manuel
Manuel
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Not the best one out there

Avaliado em 30/10/2021

meh

meh

Vantagens

It is fairly easy to use, the synchronization works very good. I also like the ability to automatically change passwords

Desvantagens

The enforce to charge money for the use is not best practices from my point of view. They payment also doesn't gives many features as the free, just because they wanted to do it. The integration with android fails so much and so many times! it is far from fair

FREE users enforced to PAY

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

They only reason I kept with lastpass is because I have so many websites already set up that it was more trouble moving to a better app
Alys
Alys
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Secure, ease to use, and great for collaboration

Avaliado em 23/06/2022

Overall LastPass is a great asset to my business and takes the pressure off securely storing clients’ data and keeping track of all of my own passwords, both business and personal.

Vantagens

I love how simple and easy it is to use this software, without compromising on security and great features. It’s easy for my clients to securely share the passwords I need to manage their social media accounts and I feel assured that LastPass will warn me if there are any data breaches.

Desvantagens

It’s a shame they recently changed their free plan so you can no longer use it on multiple devices without upgrading. There are other tools out there which do allow this without the price tag

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

Recommendations from friends and it’s a well known brand within this industry which gave me confidence in the security of the product
Don
  • Setor: Design gráfico

Solid Password Management

Avaliado em 30/03/2022

Very satisfied with product and experience

Very satisfied with product and experience

Vantagens

Really like the ability to manage payment cards (and many other types of secure data) as well as login and account credentials

Desvantagens

difficult to keep up with evolving login patterns on account sites

Razões para escolher o LastPass

Better support and much more responsive to software/OS update issues

Software anterior

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

1password seemed to go through lots of clunky updates in tandem with platform updates
Jason
Jason

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Better than a spreadsheet or a sticky note

Avaliado em 07/04/2021

Overall, my experience has been stellar. Much better than the competition. Easy to use and easy to share passwords with team members and family.

Vantagens

Web based and no need to download a file to import to access my passwords.
The mobile app integrates directly with almost every app I have and I can login using my LastPass stored credentials.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a field for tags. There is a "Folders" feature but I would love the ability to tag my passwords and easily sort them.

Daniel
Daniel
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

LastPass - Save Hours of Lost Time

Avaliado em 23/03/2021

It saves me time and energy trying to recover passwords across various devices I use.

Vantagens

LastPass was a feature I started to use when I was going back and forth between computers. Sometimes passwords would be saved, sometimes they wouldn't be, and it was difficult to recover them.

You're ready to go in under 5 minutes when using this.

Desvantagens

I can't think of any cons to the software. It did everything I was looking for it to do, and it still works wonderfully for my needs.

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

It was recommended by a colleague whom I respect.
Jeff
Jeff
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

LastPass is a great enterprise-ready product for secure password storage and sharing

Avaliado em 12/12/2019

It has been a great enterprise tool that has kept us from storing password in insecure places or sharing passwords using insecure means (i.e., email)

Vantagens

Solid security, good organizational structure, functional browser plugins, easy integration with MFA

Desvantagens

It can be difficult to share passwords from folders where you can view the current password, but are not allowed to share. This means you end up creating a duplicate of that item in a space where you can share just so that you can exchange the password with someone else. This duplication can lead to future confusion when you are updating sites and passwords.

Muhammad Daud
Muhammad Daud
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Security Accountability in one place

Avaliado em 11/01/2023

Overall I use LastPass on daily basis and it has proven to be beneficial and more organized than other platforms

Vantagens

I like the security and storage of passwords on LastPass. The way it gives Master access and categorization of credentials is unique. It adds the Browser Extension to Auto Store or Auto Fill which is beneficial in busy environments.

Desvantagens

A recent Vulnerability issue with LastPass flagged up some security concerns which should be dealt more appropriately.

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

Bitwarden Mobile App is limited with functionalities to categorize folders and credentials.
Danish
Danish
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

LastPass Password manager

Avaliado em 07/11/2022

Vantagens

Easy to manage multiple passwords and share them with teams without letting them to actually know the password

Desvantagens

nothing. still exploring the product....

Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I never think about passwords with LastPass

Avaliado em 19/07/2019

We use LastPass daily. To work with teams I don't know how we'd manage without it. We'd probably live and die by the "Forgot Password" option. It's quick to setup passwords and to manage them after the fact. At least a few times a month I hear someone complain about password management. I can't recall the last time this has been a problem for our team.

Vantagens

- The ability to manage a team with shared passwords
- Allow access to passwords without the ability to see them
- Create shared folders for specific teams
- The password generator
- The Authenticator app which auto logs you in without entering a code

Desvantagens

- The mobile version at times doesn't work seamlessly with apps requiring multiple login attempts

Razões para escolher o LastPass

1Password didn't have the team admin functionality at the time.

Software anterior

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

It had better user management.
Michelle
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to create, store and manage all your passwords in one place

Avaliado em 25/08/2021

Great - Improved my teams ability to share passwords securely and personally it has enabled me to have much stronger passwords for everything - personal and business. I just wish I could convince my Mum to use it!

Vantagens

The browser extension and mobile app just make Lastpass so easy to use. I love that I will never have to think of another strong password as long as I have access to Lastpass as the generator is great for this. Knowing my personal vault is completely secure, but that I can also add any password in to a shared folder to enable collaboration across a team is great. And there is no better feeling than only having to log in to one application and know that wherever I browse to if I have an account the credentials simply populate from Lastpass automatically.

Desvantagens

I find provisioning users a little labour intensive - but that might be because I haven't ever looked to see if there is an easier way. And if you have a login page which asks for more than 2 credentials e.g. account name, user name and password... but as long as you put the account name in the secure notes of the password entry on last pass it's still easy to find.

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

Features/functionality, price and recommendations from business colleagues
Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Best Password/Data Keeper for the money

Avaliado em 06/04/2021

Very positive, makes my personal and work life much simpler. Especially on my Iphone which I work from daily.

Vantagens

Used the free version for YEARS. Just went Pro and immediately thought why did I wait so long. I use it on my Iphone, Ipad and tablet. Oh and Yeah I love the chrome extension

Desvantagens

The only real con is I waited to buy the pro version but that's on me not them. I should have done it much sooner but they made it easy to stay on the free plan.

Razões para escolher o LastPass

Roboform was clunky back then, and didn't seem safe. Then there was a breech and I got out of there.

Familiarity and longevity
Trent
  • Setor: Relações governamentais

Last Pass for Business

Avaliado em 12/03/2021

Our overall experience has been outstanding and we have not seen any other product out there that can even compete. Especially with the customer service.

Vantagens

The ability to easily integrate new equipment into our office space and be able to sync passwords throughout which allows for faster and more efficient on boarding of an employee from an old device to a new device. The ability to manage and constantly update passwords is also great for our business to try to stay as secure as we can.

Desvantagens

The only thing I would change is the customization. The ability to customize more of the the organization of password process would be nice.

Abdul Waudud
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

LastPass is a Life Changer for Me, I Love It

Avaliado em 24/08/2020

I will continue using Lastpass happily ever after.

I will continue using Lastpass happily ever after.

Vantagens

As a developer, i need to access many sites or apps regularly. And for all these sites I need a username and password. And like everyone, I forgot my username and password quite often. So, before start using LastPass I used to have an excel file to store all my usernames and password, which was not very user friendly and error-prone. And on an occasion, one of my clients shares website access via LastPass and I start using LastPass. I was fascinated by the usefulness of the features of LastPass. I just need to remember the LastPass master password and LastPass take care of the rest. It can remember your password, organize your passwords, generate a strong password, auto-fill contact form, strong authentication, share access without revealing the actual password, even it can auto-fill your payment details. It can be used as an online application, browser extension, mobile apps, and seamlessly run all your devices like PC, Laptop, Pad and mobile.

Desvantagens

It's a little difficult to access LastPass manger if you try to access it from a new location and even if you have the right authentication. I know its for security purposes but in important moments it's annoying.

Kyle
Kyle
  • Setor: Cosmético

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

I wish it was better, but it does what's needed

Avaliado em 21/10/2020

LastPass has definitely helped our overall security posture, but it has so many design flaws that it is frustrating. I can't say I love the product, and it's pace of development is terrible, but it does do what we need it to - mostly. I wish they improved the administration panel and removed the poor design choices of having separate management areas.

Vantagens

We have a large distributed team and needed a product to improve security and allow for shared logins. LastPass does fill this need, and for the users that fully engage with the product it's invaluable. It's browser-based plugin its fairly simple to use and it doesn't require an installed application like 1Password does.

Desvantagens

The product design is dated and different parts of the admin console are separated in a seemingly non-sensical way. Want to manage users? Go to the Admin Console. Want to manage Shared Folders? Oh, that's under your personal dashboard.
We've had the product for over 2 years and while I imagine they have a substantial development team, product updates are slow or non-existent. I fear that since Logmein bought the company it has become a large bureaucracy and it shows in the product.
Lastly, getting user adoption is difficult, and not much has changed on that front.

𝗣𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗮
𝗣𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗮
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

MAKES LIFE EASIER - PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY

Avaliado em 11/05/2021

Overall I love LastPass. I did try a few others before I knew that LastPass even existed. If I remember correctly I found it via a yahoo or google free trial. I use the premium version obviously but my daughter uses the free version which is still very very good. I have a lot of passwords and except for the auto login annoyance there isn't anything I'm not happy with. And I realize that the auto login is an excellent feature and it's definitely needed. My feelings about it may not be the norm but just unique to me. The price is great, the software is intuitive and easy to use so it's a no brainer. Definitely something to look at if you are in the market for something like this.

Vantagens

This software does not require a lot of time to set up initially. You don't need to sit there for hours inputting your login and passwords. Once you install LastPass it will prompt you when you are at a login page as to whether or not you want to save the data.

Desvantagens

There is a button in which you can use to auto login. There are a couple of annoying things about auto login: 1. You have to look under the advanced settings to turn it off/on. It should be, in my opinion in a more prominent area on the page and not in an area that is hidden until you click on it. 2. My other issue is that I have several logins for some of the same websites. Auto login happens really fast so sometimes you have to logout and login again to get in the account you need at that moment. It's worse when you have 3 or 4 logins and it's like playing Candy Crush or Tetris but unfortunately this isn't fun.

1Password e Keeper Security

See review above
Jeremy
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

My LastPass Password Keeper

Avaliado em 13/07/2021

Overall, between Logmeonce, nordpass, 1password, Password boss, and many more different programs you can use to protect your online credentials, i woul dhave to say LAstPass is in the top 5% range. It is very affordable, easily managed, easily accessible, and can be used on every device as one account.

Vantagens

I have had multiple different password keeper accounts in the past, none that amount to the complexity of LastPass. It can be downloaded onto your phone & onto your laptop so that when you switch from one to the other, it has all the passwords remembered right there for you. No more typing in your username and password every single day on every single account you want to access, it is all automated and done for you@!

Desvantagens

I dont think there was anything i didnt like about it. I still use it to this day and i dont plan on veering away. There is even a free account that still allows you to connect all of your accounts, without any limitation.

1Password e Bitwarden
Brian
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

LastPass is great for those who always forget their passwords

Avaliado em 30/01/2022

Vantagens

I love that it is easy to set up and use. It usually automatically asks me if I want to add a login and password when I log into a site for the first time. It's really simple, and all you have to do is click on yes/ add. I don't have to go in and enter it manually, which is very nice. It also works across all my devices, I just log in to it and I can even use it while browsing on my smartphone. All my passwords all easily manageable cause it categorizes them into different categories for me as well. It makes it fairly easy to find one and edit it if I need to. I also like that if you reset your password, and then log in with a new password, LastPass will ask you if you want to update your stored password automatically. So there's no need to go into it and change it manually unless you need to. It's also simple to use, for me when I open a website that I have credentials stored for, there's a little box icon with 3 dots on the end of the username box. When I click on the little icon, my stored credentials come up and I just click on them to enter the info automatically. Even if I have more than one set of credentials for a site, it lists them all and then I just pick the one I want to use. You have to be logged into it, of course, so don't worry about security unless you leave yourself logged in and walk away from your computer. I have it set so that it logs me out automatically after a certain time of inactivity. I think you can also set it to log you out right after.

Desvantagens

The only CON that I have so far about LastPass is that sometimes it will put certain things in the wrong category when it organizes it for me. It doesn't;t happen every time, but every now and then. Like something should go into the "Social" category, but it will put it into the entertainment one instead. Sometimes it's annoying, but I can also move it if I need to.