Pulseway

4,7 (182)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Gerencie seu ambiente de TI de qualquer lugar, usando qualquer dispositivo.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

182 avaliações

George
George
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

All you need plus nice xtras.

Avaliado em 07/12/2018

I am able to quickly add someone to a group and then take over. No need to exchange pwds/ids. no need for complicated configuration so that i can re-connect after a reboot. the integration with kaspersky is a nice touch. it is really handy especially when you have to help out non-technical people. Moreover, I am using in on my hosted and development machines as well as my raspi and unraid storage servers making the back up process almost hands free!!!!

Vantagens

Most of all i liked the new ability to send a installation link to someone at get their system directly added to a existing group. Furthermore, the mobile app has all the functionality included so you are not missing out if you are not in-front of a desktop.

Desvantagens

Does not have a remote control app for mobile.

Darius
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001–10.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Pulseway life with and without it

Avaliado em 22/05/2019

System department uses this for monitoring and troubleshooting.
Security department is using this...

System department uses this for monitoring and troubleshooting.
Security department is using this to monitor all servers/workstations/firewalls
Compliance department uses the this to monitor events
Infrastructure uses this to monitor traffic and anything live changes

Vantagens

I can not picture working anywhere and not having Pulseway on my phone. There have been so many features added, that in the 10+ years I have been using it throughout the companies I have owed or worked for , that I have not been able to implement all of them. What is important to me I am able to have a life outside of work due to this tool. Simplifies my job, I able to asses what is critical and what is with just a glance at my phone. The ability to monitor systems is easy for anyone to do, but what Pulseway did is dial down to services, processes, it can even pick up SNMP traffic from our switches and firewalls.
Without this tool simply I would have to work 3-6 hours a day more. Ownership, management all the way down to techs that work for this company bend over backwards to bring new features and make this product better every single day and they listen to their customers needs.

Desvantagens

Cons ... none. I can not say anything bad as they have adapted to everything I need I thrown at them no matter how small.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

If i could give negative stars, I would.

Avaliado em 03/06/2020

Our pulseway has been down for 2 weeks. Considering this is software that we use to run our entire business, I cant stress enough how much to not use this company. Support tickets ignored, unable to even log in due to an error in their systems. 2 weeks withodut access is enough to shut a place down....

Vantagens

When we were able to log in, it worked ok. The rules were relatively comprehensive.

Desvantagens

Promised functionality never came, regular downtime and outages, poor performance.

Peter
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Pulseway controls the activities of my system and keeps me always informed.

Avaliado em 14/07/2019

All those moments in which we were slaves of our teams where our presence was necessary, with the acquisition of Pulseway has been forgotten, because with this excellent tool we can monitor and control all activities presented by the teams and servers of the company from any mobile device. There are many occasions that we have avoided major inconveniences to hardware and software for our sastifaccion.Me I like the particularity that this system has to be able to integrate amounts of third-party services, among which we can mention are Zandesk, Slack, Pagger Duty, etc, that can expand solutions that help to obtain greater value of infrastructure management services.

Vantagens

The installation of Pulseway in our equipment was very simple, we also delight with its user interface. This system has kept us aware of all the activity that can present our servers at all times, as we are always receiving notifications in advance, with this platform we have no problems in browsing files, operate maintenance windows, manage network connectivity and much more. We can monitor and control operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Mac, as well as any other applications if we use the monitoring API. It has a mobile application for IOS and Android devices, which means that we can track and manage all IT resources remotely, in the same way to advanced automation, so we do not have to spend a lot of time on routine tasks, copies security and security controls, etc.

Desvantagens

Pulseway is a wonderful system, which means that it is difficult to find defects.

Adolf
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Pulseway effectively solves IT problems in the company.

Avaliado em 30/08/2019

This platform gives me great technological help in the administrative process of the entire IT system and departments of the company and also keeps me informed in real time of all the devices that are active.

Vantagens

Pulseway allows me to fully visualize the process of the operating system of the company that runs in IT, it is very significant for our organization to observe how the activity is presented on the network, the attention that deserves to be attentive to all the complexities and routines such as the verification of the temperature of the CPU, on the other hand we will always be aware of the activity that the system presents, since we will always be alerted at the time of any problem. A very important aspect of this platform is that it is not necessary to schedule IT tasks manually, because your system performs them automatically in the background.

Desvantagens

I consider that Pulseway is a platform that presents very significant technological characteristics and properties, so I am very satisfied with the service it has provided me so far.

Achilles

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Pulseway is a professional tool that simplifies the administrator's work

Avaliado em 31/10/2017

Vantagens

Pulseway has many advantages. Firstly, it gives you the ability to administer your systems (servers, computers, etc) remotely, by including many features (command prompt, windows update, antivirus update, etc.). Secondly, it allows you to schedule jobs (e.g. windows update) or to execute tasks for all of your systems.

Desvantagens

I believe that Pulseway has two disadvantages. Firstly, it is my opinion that the cost of this service should be reduced. Secondly, it should have the ability to wake up computers without the use of a static ip address (with the use of a broadband router).

• Setor: Gestão de investimentos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best remote management tool I’ve ever used.

Avaliado em 22/12/2017

Vantagens

Pulseway allows me to manage servers and workstations remotely with ease. The mobile app has saved me from trips on site nearly daily. The Pulseway team is constantly adding new features and the support folks are very responsive and thoroughly knowledgeable of their product. I don’t know how I got through my first 20 years in IT without it.

Mobile Device Enabled Enterprise Monitoring, Alert Notification, and Management

Avaliado em 21/05/2015

I've used the Pulseway product for several years and have found nothing else that comes close to its extensive monitoring, alerting, and management capabilities. And now that you can securely manage your systems via mobile devices, it really has no competition. You can run CMD shell and PowerShell scripts on Windows systems, perform maintenance, work with services, work with filesystems, and perform updates with a swipe and a tap. Pulseway's solution is easy to use and to setup. You also have the same management powers on Mac OS X and on Linux, including Raspian. If you're an MSP, Pulseway is the solution you've been looking for. You can group your customers into their own groups for organization. You can also create multiple user accounts so that you can enable different levels of authority on monitored systems from read-only to full administrator.

Mobile-enabled management
Enterprise-level capabilities for monitoring and alerting
Audit logs
Deep insight into operating system and service management
System Grouping
Easy to setup and to use
Low cost per instance (<$2.00 per instance)
Remote management via any device or browser
Real-time monitoring and notifications
Low barrier to entry into true enterprise monitoring, alerting, and remote management

Desvantagens

You have to manage groups from the endpoints, but soon (I believe) you'll be able to manage groups from the Enterprise console application and App.

Jesper
Jesper

This product really Kick B*

Avaliado em 21/10/2015

Pulseway is without any doubt the best Value for the Money management app. we have used.
We have...

We have been in the computer business since '87, starting with Novell Netware, DOS, 8088 Intel CPU, 128 kb RAM and 5 mb. HDD..........

We have tried, I think, almost anything on the market to ease the support and documentation of our customers systems.
When we stumbled over Pulseway I was a bit skeptic, I mean "Not another system!"

But we have had nothing but positive experience with this software.
And the Support....!
The answer within a couple of hours by mail, and if you phone them you acutally ger a real, and very competent, person to talk to.

Last, but not least; their Remote Desktop is awsome.
When you connect to a Terminal Server you can see all connected sessions at once, and connect to them - Very very cute.....

Everything!
They do actually listen to the feedback and feature requests.

But especially the Remote Desktop.

Nothing so far
We are actually very Happy.

• Setor: Rede de computadores

Great bit of Software

Avaliado em 16/05/2017

Vantagens

So easy to use from a phone or laptop. I love the way I can restart a server from my phone from anywhere. I don't need to set up firewall ports fro remote access which is a great security feature alone

Desvantagens

Can be a bit confusing about which app you can use on what i.e. Remote on a laptop but not the phone. Only one session at a time on the cheaper option for smaller businesses.

Dave
  • Setor: Construção

We Love Pulseway

Avaliado em 10/06/2019

Pulseway has gotten better and continues to improve on their service offering. They have partnered with Webroot for antivirus and security training and Unitrends for backup. Both services we use and neither has let us down. I highly recommend Pulseway and we are very happy with their service. Give them a test drive and see for yourself how admin friendly they are.

Vantagens

We have been using Pulseway for 3 years system wide. Our IT team has until this year consisted of just me to support 14 sites. Most of my sites are relatively close with my closest at 1 mile and furthest 90 miles away. But I have one site in Colorado and another in Florida. Pulseway lets me manage all sites seamlessly. With their recent addition of 3rd party software updating, it is a more complete offering that makes our jobs so much easier.
Their phone app is what sold me on Pulseway and continues to provide the best remote tool that I’ve ever seen.

Desvantagens

I come from a small MSP consulting background where we tried several different RMMs & PSAs but ended up using Continuum for our main system. I’ve also used SolarWinds in the past, Pulseway handles most of the tasks that Continuum and SolarWinds do, not 100% yet, but the few parts that are left out is room for improvement and growth.

Mark

Never looked back!

Avaliado em 19/04/2021

Easily manage way more PCs that I would normally have managed. Are managing a lot more problems so can focus only on the bigger picture issues that need addressing. Really makes you shine as an IT Support Provider and as such helps to grow your business.

Vantagens

Love that there is a mobile app for me to monitor everything from anywhere. It is simple to monitor and manage and takes difficult tasks and makes them easy. Every IT administrator should use it.

Desvantagens

Some lag in functionality as it is a cloud product but not enough to put me off. Time difference between myself and support meaning I have to wait overnight to get some answers/action.

Alternativas consideradas

Atera

Razões para mudar para o Pulseway

At the time it had a PSA module
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários

Great Overall Management Tool

Avaliado em 30/05/2019

I am using Pulseway for Systems management and compliance. It is used on end user desktops as well as servers. We use it for Antivirus central management. (Webroot). We use it for end user support using the Pulseway Remote Desktop. We also use it for systems monitoring and alerting. It is a very effective tool.

Vantagens

Having the mobile app combined with the web portal allows me to manage my devices practically anytime anywhere! The scripting tools help me accomplish tasks effortlessly for tasks that are not built in to the system, which is rare. It is also a very versatile/customizable tool for monitoring and notifications.

Desvantagens

There hasn't been an update for the Win 10 App in a while. I would love an investment in this tool. But, I have moved to the web portal as a workaround. I would love to schedule deployment of Antivirus and scripting for when the next time a device checks in, not just when they are online.

Shaffi

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great software with low upfront expense

Avaliado em 01/06/2019

Eyes and feet for most features accessible remotely. Monitoring, and now remote access is also great and getting better.

Vantagens

Most features available across all platforms, pricing is great, adding new features on a regular basis is good too

Desvantagens

Paying in local currency would be a great option to have, when logged in to the website a lot of space is taken up by unwanted or blank areas making it difficult to see all features in one page forcing us to scroll and even doing so the useful info is very limited so unable to see all the useful info in one page. Please see the Agent Status page under Antivirus as an example, almost 60% of the page has been taken up by blank spaces and huge buttons and only 5 systems can be viewed in one page.

Raymond
  • Setor: Rede de computadores

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

We are an IT consulting firm and find the Pulseway system essential to our day to day...

Avaliado em 27/06/2017

We are able to better service and respond to events at our clients. We service over 100 client sites to include workstations, Servers, NAS etc. This product gives use the capability to handle and monitor almost all system/network operations.

Vantagens

We have been using this product for the past several years and find that we rely on it more and more each year. Out techs can check client workstations and servers at a glance. We are able to troubleshoot our clients issues instantly which helps keep costs down and clients very happy. This is a very affordable product with great flexibility and power to aid in IT operations. I would highly recommend it to other IT professionals.

Bart
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Pulseway makes my life easier

Avaliado em 29/05/2019

Pulseway helps me take care of IT needs of a small non-profit. It's just the right size for what I need to do to maintain their environment. The support staff is very responsive and are always eager to help solve problems I may have, or teach me how to use the new features.

Vantagens

I love the mobile app. It's the highlight of the service. It is well laid out, all functions are easily accessible and being able to execute scripts on the go is very convenient.

Desvantagens

Does not have all of the features that other RMM tools have, but it's getting there. It's a constantly improving product, with new features added on regular basis.

Andrew

Best RMM Software

Avaliado em 24/05/2019

I can monitor in real time the performance of all the computers that I am tasked with managing at all of my client companies.
The staff are knowledgeable and friendly.

Vantagens

I like the ease of implementation and ease of use.

Desvantagens

I wish the company provided more training to customers. I feel that there are many more features built into Pulseway that I would benefit from using, but am not using because I don't know how.

Nick
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Great Product

Avaliado em 24/06/2019

Overall, my experience has been a good one. I haven't had Pulseway for that long so im still working out some minor kinks, but there hasn't been anything that I feel cant be fixed. When you buy software, one of the dreaded questions you ask is "how is their support?". With Pulseway they are incredibly responsive and quick to resolve the issue.

Vantagens

What I liked most was the overall simplicity. It was easy to install and easy to use right off the bat. There was some configuration that I didn't understand but when I reached out to support (many times) they were very quick and were able to resolve my issues each time.

If you dont have an Active Directory environment like myself, this is a solid option. Its not going to be AS robust in features and manageability but it comes close enough.

Desvantagens

My ONLY issue so far is that pushing updates doesnt work that well. By that I mean it will not push the big feature updates. For example, if im on version 1803, Pulseway will find and install anything between 1803 and 1809, but will not install 1809. And it obviously will not find the updates after 1809 until that update has been installed manually (or by other means if you have it).

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Gestão de investimentos
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great "All-in-one" solution that is affordable for MSP's looking to avoid more expensive...

Avaliado em 24/07/2018

Vantagens

Amazing support team - makes the setup process a lot less painful, great response times, extremely wide variety of monitoring capabilities, relatively fair pricing, semi-active community, extensive mobile app, PSA/RMM integration makes for easy ticketing/billing, active communication, once you're familiar with the product it becomes very easy to use.

Great "All-in-one" solution that is more affordable for MSP's looking to avoid more expensive bigger-name solutions. Can and will continue to compete with the bigger companies in the future.

Desvantagens

Roadmap sometimes inaccurate, small customer base means forums are sometimes less active, setup can be painful if you don't have experience working with similar solutions. Technical support staff (available for training/onboarding) are helpful but team size is relatively small so their isn't always a lot of availability when it comes to scheduling. User manual doesn't help troubleshoot issues. Can't whitelabel the customer portal URL, which is unfortunate for some MSP's.

Overall however, a fantastic product for MSP's.

Nathan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Overwhleming Potential

Vantagens

the overall wealth of information presented to you from a dashboard standpoint, as well as some of the 3rd party integrations is incredible, the ability for this to be a one-stop shop is there for sure but it still needs refinement

Desvantagens

the RDP feature is very de-centralized (3 separate apps), no RDP support for mobile devices, no native mgmt app for OSX, a lot of the integrated features like software removal, updates etc, fail or dont uninstall as with the native Windows uninstall feature, native ADD/REMOVE AD features are also lacking

Jeremy
  • Setor: Manutenção predial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Remote IT Management software on the market.

Avaliado em 30/05/2019

Task automation, patch management, and system monitoring have become a breeze since implementing this product.

Vantagens

Ease of use and deployment. Was able to get started in minutes, and new systems are automatically added with the advanced deployment features.

Desvantagens

The native windows app is a little hard to use, but the web interface and mobile apps are much more convenient.

Yehuda
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great RMM PSA (though needs some improvements to make it the perfect software)

Avaliado em 03/06/2019

Vantagens

RMM features work well I love the remote CMD and remote PS, batches are great too.

Desvantagens

can't remote to 2 screens at a time, remote connections freeze and drop sometimes, no reconnect on reboot, no alternative remote option, no bitdefender AV option, no remote from android app, New information entries are not possible within a ticket creation (-first need to go back and create the item/product/client/.....) would like to have a MSI repository to install files on client machines via scripts.

Mike
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Impossible to leave home without it

Avaliado em 29/05/2019

PowerShell in my hand - anythings possible.

PowerShell in my hand - anythings possible.

Vantagens

Patch & restart servers/devices - on Sundays without having to logon. Saves 2 hours in my week at least. Most users don't even know downtime occurred.

Desvantagens

ALERTS ALERTS ALERTS - I need to manage thosebetter. Great feature but blink an eye & they grow in numbers at an alarming rate.

Dwayne
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

Small Business Review

Avaliado em 06/12/2018

Detailed system status. Software inventory. Update status messages. Backup for remote access.

Vantagens

Gives an abundance of end client information in an easy and (somewhat) intuitive interface. OS and software inventory are very useful.

Desvantagens

- Although not a big problem, I noticed that with the new version, renaming can only be done on the machine itself or by using the Pulseway Dashboard. Moving to a different group can only be done on the machine itself or the WebApp.

James
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

Pulseway Review

Vantagens

Ease of use and setup. Customer service is wonderful. As an MSP, I get a weekly call or email from my account rep to make sure everything is working correctly. Has a great phone app that allows us to do just about everything mobile.

Desvantagens

No issues. Software works as designed.