Absorb LMS

4,5 (282)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Sistema de gerenciamento de aprendizagem (LMS) corporativo baseado na nuvem

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

282 avaliações

Nicolas
Nicolas
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Flexible and very complete LMS

Avaliado em 08/07/2022

Vantagens

It stands out for its simplicity of use and its pleasant user interface. It offers great flexibility in the design of learning experiences, adapting them to the characteristics of each training process. It has an electronic signature so that participants can demonstrate that they met the requirements of their training process. Integrates seamlessly with any eLearning content library.

Desvantagens

I consider that this is a platform with a lot of potential, the only thing that I think can be improved is to simplify some processes to make the configuration easier.

Marsha
  • Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Strong LMS

Avaliado em 21/03/2024

Overall we're most pleased with the admin functionality. The learner view displays nicely and is intuitive. We've had great customer service and always get immediate responses to questions and issues. The technical experts are true experts and have been able to help explain and resolve our issues.

Vantagens

Absorb has 3 very strong features: 1. Reporting is fast and can be done across different areas of the platform. 2. Email management allows easy updates or maintenance of default and custom emails. 3. Auto-assignment functionality works very well with key fields.

Desvantagens

We're using Analyze dashboards which are very difficult to troubleshoot with various filter issues. For example, we have a dashboard with 5 filters and if there are no users that fall within the first filter, then the dashboard ignores that filter. This then allows incorrect data to appear for admins.

Clinton
  • Setor: Maquinário

Absorb LMS: A Great Learning Management Solution for Everyone

Avaliado em 29/04/2024

Vantagens

Everyone should adopt Absorb LMS because it is a reliable learning management system.
I like simplicity of the features of Absorb LMS.

Desvantagens

Absorb LMS meets our needs.
No flaws about Absorb LMS.

Christine
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

simple to use, but QA poor and support prioritized by popularity votes on their customer forum...

Avaliado em 25/03/2017

had it for 3 years. our requirements were basic - no hr integration, no e-commerce, short term users, few courses. yet when we were faced with their sudden requirement for us to move/"upgrade" to their new system that contained functional and design continuity problems from the system version we were using, we were told that our problems would not be fixed due to the fact that not enough other customers had "voted" for the same issues to be fixed. that was a dealbreaker. :(

Vantagens

easy startup, easy to use (provided everything is working properly)

Desvantagens

Software is AS-IS product. Difficulty getting help with system problems - first tool for them is interpersonal pleasantry, and email with article links to something that may or may not be addressing the reported problem. If there is not an easy out-of-the box solution (addressed by the link they send you by email), it will take many interactions and possibly a video screener of your problem before your issue is investigated. Individual learner issues are typically not investigated.

Jason
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Review of Absorb LMS

Avaliado em 16/02/2024

Absorb LMS does meet our needs and the people at Absorb are always great partners. I am interested in seeing new products and how we can use Absorb more in our business.

Vantagens

Absorb's customer support has always exceeded expectations when needed. Fortunately, we have needed their assistance often, but they have always been a great partner when working through any issues. A great example is working with Absorb's support as we transitioned to a new HRIS platform. I had the pleasure of working with [sensitive content hidden] and he was fantastic. Always quick to reply and willing to help! He made the migration a smooth process! Highly recommend [sensitive content hidden]!

Desvantagens

The new Learner Portal updates are not simple for learners to navigate. We use online courses consisting of several modules/chapters. It has become a challenge for our learners to move to the next module. Please add a button that allows them to move forward to next module.

Tameka
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Absorb LMS Review

Avaliado em 06/02/2024

My overall experience has been great! I would give them a 95 out of 100.

My overall experience has been great! I would give them a 95 out of 100.

Vantagens

The ease of implementation, dedicated customer service representatives, and mid-range cost.

Desvantagens

I have struggled with the reporting feature, although you can pay extra for custom reports.

Docebo

Razões para escolher o Absorb LMS

There were too many limitations and there was a fee for any recommendation. Also, the customer service was poor.

Razões para mudar para o Absorb LMS

Docebo was more expensive, and we did not need the additional feature that they offered.
Dakota
  • Setor: Defesa e aeroespacial
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários

Intuitive, Sleek, and Robust

Avaliado em 11/04/2024

Vantagens

Absorb's suite of offerings is comprehensive and leaves you wanting for little else. If you can dream it, you can configure and tweak it to exactly your needs. The workflow is so simple and it makes every part of the system accessible to everyone.

Desvantagens

There are some types of selection options for user configurations that don't exist and we've had to work around to make things work.

Arif
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Excellent LMS for integration and data management

Avaliado em 30/04/2024

Vantagens

Extracting data and records for dashboarding is extremely easy with top notch customer service.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it can be confusing to navigate the admin interface

Nery
  • Setor: Companhias aéreas/Aviação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Why absorb

Avaliado em 09/04/2024

Vantagens

I like the customization and implementation process.

Desvantagens

There are a lot of functions that need to be developed further for ease of use.

Autumn
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

Absorb Is Great!

Avaliado em 10/04/2024

Vantagens

Absorb Create is a great tool to use to create content.

Desvantagens

I have not at this point had any cons regarding Absorb.

Mark
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia

Making My Life Easier

Avaliado em 03/06/2022

My overall experience has been great. The LMS has allowed me to build an entire corporate training program while simultaneously building the LMS to support it. The time-based credential reporting and compliance tracking has allowed to avoid those possible awkward moments with clients' specific training requirements. With this tracking and reporting, we're also able to respond to a client's immediate need by knowing who is qualified and current on a given access or occupational training requirement.

Vantagens

The Absorb LMS is easily customizable and Admin/Learner user-friendly. This allowed me to expand my Training effort and capabilities with not only scope but greater efficiencies in that I can customize the LMS to meet the varying needs of my different stakeholders.

Desvantagens

If there is a negative, it is in the format of the Training Transcript when printed, or exported as an electronic file. The courses appear in alphabetical order without the ability to filter for a time period, or sort chronologically. This frustrates Supervisors who then have to review the entire transcript to find what training an employee has completed in the last year. I understand the Transcript are being reworked by Absorb for 2022, so this may become a non-issue.

Cornerstone LMS e Litmos

Razões para escolher o Absorb LMS

I was seeking a fully supported proprietary platform with the enhanced features and functionality my training program had grown to demand.

Razões para mudar para o Absorb LMS

Absorb met the overlapping sweet spot between cost, features, supported company size, and alignment with the structure of our training program.
Ralph
  • Setor: Jogos e cassinos

Our experience with Absorb

Avaliado em 18/01/2024

Every Absorb employee we have dealt with has been knowledgeable. and responsive with effective solutions for issues we needed guidance about. They make sure the issue is resolved.

Vantagens

The Absorb products have a lot of capability and can be configured appropriately for our particular business needs. Absorb implementation was accomplished in less time that some other employee-based systems we have in place. The Absorb platform has never had a performance issue that affected our business.

Desvantagens

While there is plenty of report capability designed into the product it would be nice to have the capability expanded to allow for more ad hoc reporting.

Alex
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários

Intuitive, Adaptable System

Avaliado em 30/01/2023

We have not had the option to easily view student logins, update courses, create courses and manage our student experience to date, and Absorb has solved all of these problems immediately. The system has been very easy to set-up, easy to navigate within - from a student and admin experience - and the Absorb Create function is invaluable.

Vantagens

The simplicity of the system - back end and front end - have made the implementation and launch of our Absorb LMS very straightforward. My company has some unique use cases and my implementation manager, [sensitive content hidden], workshopped a number of issues with me and together we came up with effective solutions. The ease of uploading content has meant that I have had the opportunity to test various course set-ups very quickly.

Desvantagens

Our courses require individualised feedback for assessments and currently Absorb is not set-up to allow for this in a comprehensive manner.

Docebo

Razões para escolher o Absorb LMS

Our previous LMS did not have any of the functionality we needed. It was set-up without planning or assessment of our requirements.

Razões para mudar para o Absorb LMS

The features available in Absorb LMS were similar to these other products, but Absorb Create and the pricepoint were what set Absorb apart.
Sarah
  • Setor: Pesquisa
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

eLearn Anywhere

Avaliado em 08/08/2023

Excellent, the technology itself, and set up, software? I couldn't ask for anything better when it comes to progressive learning and excelling within a business.

Vantagens

In case you're wondering, the LMS stands for learning management system and this is exactly what it is. I can't tell you how many times I've literally depended on this e-learning software to help jog my business / customer focus point of view. This is a very helpful system, it'sseems almost customized to your cloud-content.

Desvantagens

I only have one issue with this system, and of course it would be pricing. I'm a small business, and I work alone, so I was lucky to receive the free trial that I did because it cost around $12 to $17 (I believe) per active user to operate the system per month. It's a top of the line piece of software however the pricing, surely there's another way?

Beth
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Porte da empresa: 2–10 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A great platform and an even better implementation team!

Avaliado em 26/03/2024

The LMS is very new to us. We just launched on March 25th, so I can really only speak to the implementation process, which was an amazing experience. Our IPM was absolutely wonderful, I was sad to say goodbye when the implementation was complete!

Vantagens

It's pretty intuitive from both a user and admin perspective. It's reliable and has a ton of different reporting capabilities.

Desvantagens

There are certain aspects of Absorb I wish were more customizable.

Sue
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Absorb Review

Avaliado em 23/02/2024

My overall experience with Absorb LMS has been very positive. I will continue to learn more so that I may maximize the use of more complicated features.

Vantagens

Absorb LMS has a user interface that is user friendly, easy to use and manage content. Support website also has an extensive knowledge base with training videos and searchable documents. Support tickets are also handled promptly.

Desvantagens

Reports and Data Analytics is minimal, unless Data Analytics module is purchased which is expensive.

Christian
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

The Standard in Learning Management Systems

Avaliado em 19/01/2024

In searching for the right LMS for our organization, Absorb was the perfect fit. We have a diverse group of learners and need to provide reporting to auditors multiple times of year. With a small T&D department, Absorb proved to be just the software needed to meet the high expectations of our organization.

Vantagens

Absorb provides ease of use for all learners regardless of technological skills. Absorb provides the data and reporting that our organization needs.

Desvantagens

Absorb is not as attractive/visually appealing as some of the other systems on the market.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Agricultura
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Absorb, the flexible, powerful yet easy to use LMS!

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

We use the LMS for the management of both internal and external training. It has been uneventful in the setup and management for both organizations. We have observed a few lacking capabilities in out of the box reporting to be able to report on these programs in a holistic way. However, with their APIs and direct database connections we have succeeded. While system availability and performance has been stellar, we have experienced some delays in customer support addressing our needs. They do respond, at the moment it is just taking a little longer than expected. While migrating to their system can be quite busy and a little laboring, the process was easy to follow and not too problematic for us. Our users have commented upon their migration as quite refreshing with the newer interface, layout and feel. Our overall experience has been good and we are looking forward to the new capabilities and features Absorb is continually to invest in. Happy & Productive Learning!

Vantagens

Ease of use, no matter a user or administrator. Quick and responsive page loading, and simply ability to export data reports. Advance API and direct database access capability for growth and in-depth training program management and reporting. Customizable interface and deployment options with integration to other content provider libraries. Simple enrollment & curriculum rule writing and deployment.

Desvantagens

Some difficulties in the management and deployment of blended learning within these challenging COVID times. Would like to see more out of the box higher level training program reports for a department, group, or training center. Could use some more options for defining departments, roles and user privilege's within the system.

Nicholas
  • Setor: Companhias aéreas/Aviação
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

LMS Focused on Client Satisfaction

Avaliado em 26/10/2022

Absorb LMS is exactly what we needed to streamline our training deliver consistently and reliably. Learners love the ease of use and our admins love the reporting. Absorb also offers content integrations which we are utilizing to deliver leadership training.

Vantagens

Absorb has such a wonderful client portal to submit feedback. There's an ability to submit feature requests and have other clients talk through the pros/cons and use cases for those items. I've had calls with Absorb developers based on the feedback that I had submitted and those features then went forward into the production environment. It is awesome to see how involved Absorb is in the client community.

Desvantagens

There are not many features that are problematic. I wish there was a more seamless way to allow a learner to take one course in place of another. If a learner submitted a third party certificate for a course that is equivalent to an in-house course, the admin needs to manually award completion for the in-house course. It isn't exactly clean and can lead to some confusion when auditing learner completions to understand which version was completed vs credited.

Christine
  • Setor: Rede de computadores

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Absorb is easy to use and great functionality!

Avaliado em 10/02/2021

Absorb has been great to learn, the customer support team and CRM's are amazing to work with. They are always willing to help achieve overall success for Admin and learners. Suggestions have been taken and quickly implemented into new feature releases. Absorb is continually striving to bring on more functions. The Knowledge center has videos, conversations and suggestion to help an Admin adapt quickly.
The end user interface is easy to use, switches easily into mobile setting. I have not had any complaints about the learner interface from my end users.

Vantagens

The Admin interface is very user friendly. It is easy to create and publish a course in minutes to reach my learners immediately. The dashboard reports has been my favorite item recently. I am able to create and share specific dashboards that are impactful to our internal business units. Reporting is also a key feature for our admins. We are each able to create, save and share specific reports as well as have them sent on a re-occurring basis, saving us time and energy.

Desvantagens

Initially, the course creation set up was a bit daunting, many pages to flip through. However, Absorb has updated the process and the Admin interface and changed its functionality to more align with a daily Admin. The update was well planned and thought out so that it did not disrupt any functions I was currently using.

Justin

Absorb: Solid But With Some Shortcomings

Avaliado em 21/07/2015

(note: this review is based on our experience using Absorb 4).
At ARRIS, Absorb powers ARRIS...

(note: this review is based on our experience using Absorb 4).
At ARRIS, Absorb powers ARRIS Academy, our centralized location for all things training serving both internal employees as well as external customers. The platform has performed very well, maintaining consistent up time and performance while serving the diverse needs of our organization. Using the eCommerce integration and curricula, we have successfully launched certification programs so that customers and employees can demonstrate their proficiency in our products and thus demonstrate a marketable skill. We have also utilized the curricula feature to easily mass-enroll our employees in mandatory trainings; based on this success, we are exploring other forms of automated enrollments, particularly for onboarding new employees. Working with Absorb has been a great experience. Overall, the customer service is top notch. The team has worked with us to provide SSO and learner import solutions which not only reduces the overhead in Admin time but it also provides a more seamless user experience.
In my first year at ARRIS, we have rapidly grown in our reliance of Absorb, turning it into a company-wide hub of training needs. As such, we have experienced a lot of 'growing pains' as we discover the limitations of the current version of the platform. In particular, the reporting capabilities leaves a lot to be desired. There's no way to run a report on courses which also includes sub categories. In addition, a report on employees and their training records cannot be produced on a single page; one has to click within each employee to see what she/he has done.
Admin permissions is another area that is lacking. In order for somebody to create courses intended for a specific audience, he/she has to have the ability to affect all courses. It would be ideal to grant only very specific permissions for given category and also prevent he/she from performing specific actions for a given course. These are just a few of things that contribute to a lower score in ease of use as it does make the job of an admin more difficult than it needs to be.
As good as customer service has been, there have been times where there have been lengthy gaps between emails or phone calls and our delayed upgrade to Absorb 5 which brings down the score a bit. We are excited to see what the capabilities are of Absorb 5; we hope for many enhancements that improve the experience for all users.

Everett
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Absorb has been an easy to use platform for meeting our eLearning needs for our community.

Avaliado em 30/08/2017

It allows us to engage our community through eLearning by showing courses, webinars and lesson relevant to our field of work. It allows us to keep our learners engaged, connected and kept current with ideas and best practices. It allows us the opportunity to represent ourselves as experts in out field.

Vantagens

Creating and development course content in a straight-forward and simple manner. Enjoy making quick edits and updates to published courses. Ease of importing courses from various types of APIs. Support staff is very attentive and helpful with students and system issues. Administrator back end is very flexible and easy to use. Enjoy using the "impersonate" feature, which can identify problems quickly. Like that the framework of Absorb is still under development, which allows for new innovations, looking for ways to improve and stay relevant.

Desvantagens

Reporting features still need a bit of development to allow for more control and options for what should be saved in the report export document. Giving more options for data being displayed by a student transcript. Some features of pulling data from the metrics can be a bit tricky.

Eunice
Eunice
  • Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Cloud-based learning management system.

Avaliado em 10/03/2021

It is the leading eLearning solution. It delivers consonant, on-brand training nonetheless of location or learning requirements. It supports branded interfaces, responsive design, and social learning. It remains available 24*7 from anywhere. If you need any help, you will always find a absorb employee. One major benefit is that it maintains the LMS compliance standards for privacy protection and data security. It empowers learning even if you do not have an internet connection. Its mobile app maintains consistency with web LMS and learners can train offline. When the internet connection restores, course progression syncs automatically.

Vantagens

It is designed for all kinds of learners and organizations no matter you are a large corporation, mid-size business, or small business. It has made it easier to develop and manage training programs for both external and internal shareholders. Its main focus is on lining up learning needs with the demands of the business. It inspires business productivity. It empowers organizations all over the world to deliver training efficiently.

Desvantagens

It is pretty expensive. Its tech support is not able to solve an issue. Sometimes, it does not do reporting at the level that you need it and results in reports that require much more manual work to meet the requirements. Also, dashboards of repotting have various column options that make it difficult to see information in one place. It lacks versioning. Thus, whenever you update a course, you will have to re-enroll all users. It has limited assessment options. So it should more options so that learners will have various paths leading to the same goal.

Irene
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001–10.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to implement tool with great potential to develop further

Avaliado em 04/04/2024

Vantagens

Easy to implement, easy to learn as an admin. Support Team always ready and helpful. Very customisable to cater for different audiences

Desvantagens

It's missing bulk actions for courses and user management that would make life easier

Shandora

Unbeatable

Avaliado em 25/10/2022

Overall, love my user experience with Absorb. We are able to train internally and externally, compliance, and instructor led trainings. It offers everything our company needs.

Vantagens

Overall, I love the ease of use of Absorb. The platform is very user friendly, integrates with everything we need, and has a great user experience. I also appreciate the customer service/tech support team, as well as our CSM and account manager. The company has 24/7 support. I always know someone is there to help when I need it and in a timely manner.

Desvantagens

Really, I have no cons. It would be nice to have a "bulk" edit feature. Something that would allow me to make the same change to multiple courses at one time.