Virtuagym

3,9 (255)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software completo de administração de academias de ginástica

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

255 avaliações

Kamilla
  • Setor: Restaurantes
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Avaliação de produto

Avaliado em 22/05/2023

O Virtuagym tem sido um ótimo auxiliar na gestão dos sócios da empresa, muito fácil de usar e inserir na empresa

Vantagens

O produto é muito prático, fácil de inserir na empresa e um ótimo auxiliar nos projetos e na elaboração de futuros projetos

Desvantagens

Não tenho comentário negativo sobre o produto

Hi Kamilla,

Thank you so much for your great review.

We are glad to hear that you are able to run your company even better with the use of our solution.

If you ever have any questions or feedback please reach out to us on [email protected]

With kind regards,

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Instalações e serviços de lazer

So much to offer

Avaliado em 04/12/2018

I enjoy using Virtuagym and so do my clients.

I enjoy using Virtuagym and so do my clients.

Vantagens

I love how much the software has to offer! I wanted a software that does it all to automate some of the work. They have scheduling, coaching, exercises, nutrition, activity tracker, point of sale, online shop, challenges, etc. The customer service has been amazing!

Desvantagens

Because it has so much to offer, it has been a bit overwhelming setting it up and learning. However they offer lots of training videos and 1-on-1 training, you just need to set time aside for that.

Hi There!

Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review for Virtuagym!

We are glad that you are enjoying our product to take of your scheduling, coaching, exercises, nutrition, activity tracker, point of sale, online shop, challenges. It sounds like Virtuagym is taking care of some heavy lifting so that you can focus on making the world a healthier place! We work very diligently to give you the tools to do what you do best so I will pass your review along as it will provide our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.

I know you mentioned that because it is a lot to learn a new software that you have felt overwhelmed. Nonetheless, we are happy to be here with you and for you every step of the way. Just reach out, we are just an email away at [email protected] !

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Allie

Great tool for Personal Trainers

Avaliado em 17/12/2021

I’ve had a great experience between the Programming and the customer service.

I’ve had a great experience between the Programming and the customer service.

Vantagens

The ability to create workouts with avatars for clients.

Desvantagens

Schedule integration is a little confusing between the scheduler and Appointment Schedule. It would be a lot easier to manage if they communicated or were combined.

Razões para mudar para o Virtuagym

MINDBODY did not have the ability to create workouts with avatars and focused more on classes than individual clients from what I saw.

Dear Allie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We are thrilled to know that you have used the Coach module in such a good way.

Lastly, merging the schedule and the appointment schedule is already part of our roadmap, so we will notify you, and the rest of our clients when this has been implemented.

Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you need assistance.

Amy

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

The WORST Customer Service ever....but really good App based system for workout tracking

Avaliado em 08/01/2020

I was attracted to them for their features, which I have not found a comparable replacement (maybe I'll will try programming my own in the future), but honestly, it is never going to be a one-stop shop as I was hoping with the way their system is going. I absolutely DREAD talking to their customer support system as they are very ignorant and stubborn about their policies, I think there have been a few people [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who have been understanding of our issues and actually tried to help. Everyone else seems to think that our problems are not their problem, and don't really take the time to truly understand their own software. Payment system is absolute crap, you're better off using a different system like Stripe or Square. Their scheduling went down for a whole day and all we got was a "SORRY" e-mail. I mean...our customers were unable to book for a whole day which is several hundred dollars in revenue and that's all you can say? We switched to a different booking software when that happened. But I will most likely keep virtuagym for the fun features they have like the workout tracking and such (and also because I am inadvertently locked in for a 1-year contract that was never fully explained and keeps increasing because no one will take the charges off....yay.)

Vantagens

Their workout trackers are awesome. I love that they integrate with different companies (though maybe not particularly well) as I was trying to set up an integration with AccuroFit and after two month, it still seems they cannot figure out how to do this. I purchased their recommended bioimpedance scales which is great because we are able to run gym challenges, and members love being able to track their lifting workouts and have a workout player whenever they want. We regularly use the community portal aspects of the software and the app based system makes it easy to talk to members and send notifications about specific things.

Desvantagens

Their salespeople are good. Good enough that with their features alone they can convince you to purchase a YEAR LONG subscription without trying it out. By the way, they don't ever explain to you what features you're paying for or when your pricing goes up, why that happened because you accidentally made some changes that affect your subscription. The customer support team/on-boarding team is absolutely dismal. From day 1, I felt like I was explaining to their support how their system worked. They have no idea what is going on and they basically give you 2 30 min phone calls and expect you to figure it out on your own (when they can't even figure it out). I wanted to setup a system that allowed for different credits and booking based on levels and their onboarding specialist asked me during our first phone call "What software did you switch from and why?" I explained that I switched from WellnessLiving and what I liked about them and person managing our account told me "Well maybe you should have stuck with them."

They have an difficult system for trying to reach anyone to answer your questions. They use Zendesk, which is both incredibly confusing as it goes into (how I understand it) a central e-mail system which can take them 1-3 days to get back to you. At which point, they respond with very unhelpful advice or flat out ignorance. Also, their pay service integration sucks. It is very difficult to use them for bookkeeping and POS and I ended up just resorting to Square.

Perfect Gym, ABC Glofox, Vagaro, Acuity Scheduling e Mindbody

Razões para escolher o Virtuagym

Needed more interactive community features and better integration with other products.

Razões para mudar para o Virtuagym

Price point and available features, including integrated community and workout trackers

Dear Amy,

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the Tracking and the Community modules of our system but are devastated to hear that you had such negative experience with the service that you had received.

We would love to reach out to you and see how we can improve the situation. Please check your in-box :)

Kelly

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great all-in-one software for managing clubs

Avaliado em 18/12/2021

Great support.

Great support.

Vantagens

High functionality, great user experience/design

Desvantagens

More options for reporting/analytics would be helpful.

Dear Kelly,

Thank you for your time in rating Virtuagym.

We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us, and your feedback will be of course taken into consideration when deciding which features to add and improve to our system.

Please do not hesitate to share your further thoughts by emailing us at [email protected] and we will make sure to pass them over to our developers.

Bryson
Bryson
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

Good for Class Projects

Avaliado em 15/03/2023

Vantagens

The onboarding process was quick and easy. There are a few learning curves but these have been easy to manage as the platform itself has been rather intuitive to work with. The platform suits my needs for what I am using it for (class projects) and has been quite easy for my students and end-users to manage from the feedback received so far.

Desvantagens

No major cons so far. I have had some trouble finding specific exercises in the library which can be somewhat time consuming, although the ability to create my own with a video link is a great help. I have had this issue when using other platforms as well.

My PT Hub
Eduardo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Good and Bad

Avaliado em 15/12/2021

The part that we really liked was the coach module. That's why we will keep our business partnership...

I don't trust in the other parts, honestly, I don't recommend for a gym or studio.

Vantagens

Coach Module (just the program part), I would say that customer centre a few times did a good job.

Desvantagens

Finances, Schedule, Clint's Session Control (this part was horrible), Analytics never worked.

Dear Eduardo,

Thank you for sharing this with us.

We are very happy to hear you are pleased with our coaching module.

Nevertheless, our team is continuously working on improving our product, and this is why we will be glad to learn more about your experience with the schedule and the financial portion of the system. If you agree, please email us at [email protected] to discuss this matter further.

Maud

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Nice to work with Virtuagym!

Avaliado em 14/08/2023

Vantagens

The whole manage system, booking system (schedules) & the support by email

Desvantagens

Credit system: when clients pause, they still receive credits. It's different to work with the coach app & on the web (you have much more option on the web).

Hi Maud,

Bedankt voor je review! fijn dat je samen met een van onze medewerkers een gesprek hebt kunnen hebben omtrent jouw feedback.

We kijken uit naar een mooie samenwerking in de toekomst.

Met vriendelijke groet,
team Virtuagym

MWJ
  • Setor: Esportes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good platform for personal trainers

Avaliado em 18/01/2024

Vantagens

Good platform for personal trainers. We have used it for several years for nutrition and training plans. Easy to use and good support when needed.

Desvantagens

There are some features that could be added such as online courses, in-app messenger, and the loading speed could be improved.

Oliver

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Lacking in development

Avaliado em 20/09/2023

Vantagens

Liked the graphics for the exercises, nice and clear to understand each exercise from the images.

Desvantagens

Had issues for many months just to set up the direct debit to pay for the software. At the time of use the app it was really lacking in development, from aesthetics to functionality. Other competitors had much better functionality such as habit tracking. The only option was to link with Paypal which had quite big payment fees.

Neyli
Neyli
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Renewing the body

Avaliado em 28/11/2018

Vantagens

A good application for both personal use and professional use as it has a variety of functions. For personal use such as carrying an easy training plan to see short-term results. Business use leads to better performance in its use and project management

Desvantagens

So far the application is very good help

Hello Neyli,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're very pleased to hear that you enjoy our software and that it has helped you to better manage your clients and their goals!

Valuable feedback such as yours will help to give us an insight into your user experience so we can continue to improve our product every day.

If you have have more feedback for us or a good idea or suggestion, you can always let us know via our contact page: https://virtuagym.com/contact. In addition, please never hesitate to reach out to our support team via [email protected] - We're happy to help!

Thank you again for your time.

Lina

What a nightmare

Avaliado em 05/12/2019

It’s been nothing but a headache and super frustrating.

It’s been nothing but a headache and super frustrating.

Vantagens

Sounds cool with so many features, customer support is nice and helpful.

Desvantagens

First of all t’s a pain to learn, it has all these features that instead of doing something right, they are all useless. Then since day one we had problems with it, creating embarrassing problems to our new members.
From it not allowing members to signed up online, to charging their cards and not showing in our system, to having to get a different P.O.S system when at purchasing the system I was told it was going to work just fine but it was again useless.
There are always issues I have to keep emailing support almost every week.
Not sure how long they have been around but it seems like they are always fixing issues and have many features in Beta that might or might not work.
On top you have to sign a 12 month agreement so you are pretty much stuck with them.

Razões para mudar para o Virtuagym

It sounded like it had everything in one system.

Dear Lina,

We are glad that you had found our customer service to be of comfort while experiencing some issues with the system.

While Virtuagym has been around for 12 years, just as any daring and growing technology we do experience growing pains from time to time. But we never wish for it to impact our clients negatively.

We had taken your feedback seriously and will work on improving our customer experience to the highest level.

Thank You!

Ryan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

By far the BEST training software for Fitness Professionals!

Avaliado em 03/02/2017

I have been using Virtuagym since April 2016.. I have used other platforms for my business (Mindbody, AmStatz, MyPTHub).. Virtuagym is on another level. There is a reason why they are internationally recognized and used by gyms around the WORLD. What sets them apart from any other service out there is there database of exercises and the ability to demonstrate each movement without having to be sent to a youtube video. The workout builder is awesome and very easy to use. The ONLY problem I can say about it is I wish there was a way to switch between reps vs time on exercises, and allow a way to create supersets & circuits. I have been able to easily work around that by just adding a note in the specific workouts I create. And their customer service has already confirmed them working on updating that portion of the software. Speaking of customer service.. They are amazing! You can call them anytime and speak to a real person! If you email them about an issue, someone replies within an hour.
Scheduling clients is super easy. The app allows clients to register for their classes and automatically tracks remaining sessions/credits.
The nutrition side is great for holding clients accountable and works similarly to myfitnesspal, but better, mainly because it is integrated with the workout portion of the program allowing clients to track calories burned/consumed. As the trainer it allows us to monitor each client individually allowing the info to remain private between trainer/client.
The software also has a online portal allowing you to create "groups".. This allows you to separate members and easily communicate with your entire team.
Overall I absolutely LOVE Virtuagym. Whether you're running a small studio (like me) or managing a large capacity box gym, investing in Virtuagym will instantly separate you from your "competition", especially with the custom mobile app!
*****5 STARS ALL DAY! *****

Vantagens

Everything! But most of all I like the Workout Builder. 2nd would be the "Online Portal"

Desvantagens

The ONLY thing I wish they would update is the Workout Builder.. Offering buttons to more easily switch reps/time, type of workout (circuit, hiit, supersets). Also maybe a way to copy exercises if you are doing them more than once within a workout? Virtuagym has already confirmed they are working on updates. In the meantime I have been able to easily work around these by adding little notes within the specific workouts.

Hi Ryan,

thank you so much for your feedback! Just reading this made us feel proud about the hard work we all put into creating not only a great product but also cater each client's specific needs.

As my colleagues have already confirmed, we are currently building a new version of the workout editor which will include many more different functions such as circuits and supersets.

All best,
Alkistis

Itzak
  • Setor: Esportes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect for branding my martial arts brand!

Avaliado em 29/04/2021

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were my main points of contact during the onboarding, and the experience was great! Onboarding was about 3 months long, giving me time to work with the app, have my questions lined up and pretty much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to answer almost everything, and if there wasn't a clear answer, he made sure to find someone who did know and follow up. After every webcam meeting I was sent recordings of the meeting that I still refer to, along with a summary of everything we talked about. Very down to earth, easy-going and made the onboarding experience not so painful. We were able to flesh out everything, from the design of my website to incorporate Virtuagym's webshop of my memberships, to setting up payments, to helping me setup my merchant accounts correctly.

With [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he made the app-making process very easy. Granted, I already had a iOS developer license since I already had 1 app on the market, so that took less time to finish compared to people who might need more attention on how to do that. Other than that he made sure my branded app was looking just the way I wanted and answered all my questions incredibly fast.

So far I'm very impressed with how the company handled the onboarding and the design of their software. It has its hiccups but nothing too big or dramatic to make me think less of their software.

Vantagens

-If you're looking to stick out against the competition, having your own branded app is a MUST. I feel like this company really understands that, with the private trainer sector being highly over-saturated with exercise enthusiasts trying to find a way to stand out. Everyone lives on their phones, so only makes sense to push towards that. I've had the idea for the longest time to get my martial arts brand off the ground and teach through an app, and Virtuagym's setup was pretty impressive.

-With the app design, there's a section on my web portal dedicated to just that, from design interface, to what I want to offer, to the schedule and more. By the time my app was ready to go live, all they had to do was refer to my app design section to upload everything. I didn't have to do any app coding whatsoever, so that saved hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars in app developer costs.

-The scheduling software is pretty top notch. I'm able to list all my classes and connect it to a calendar on my website that's always live.

-The Pro version of my app gives my clients an additional app, the Foods app, where they can keep track of their nutrition, calories and macros. Pretty much gives my clients 2-apps-in-one.

-The Support Team has been very responsive to me. They get back to me pretty fast. The onboarding team were awesome and really helped me complete all the things I wanted to offer through my training.

-The Coaching design of the software is great!

Desvantagens

-I wish the videos could be connected through different providers. Right now, the app uses YouTube to connect all my exercises to my videos in the app. It'd be nice to offer different means, like Vimeo. YouTube has restrictions to videos, like only being able to load 16 videos per day and sometimes loads slow.

-Clients are unable to listen to their music at the same time as watching any of my videos. However, the support team is aware of this hiccup and is looking into it.

-One option that I really liked about the previous software I used (Zen Planner) was the ability to list ranks and creating conditions of when they'd be ready to test for a promotion. However, I also understand Virtuagym's focus is sports and exercise, not exclusively to martial arts, so it makes sense that it wouldn't offer this.

-The check-in desk software could use some work. Right now it's only Windows-based, so that cuts out other people like myself that use a Mac. Easiest thing they could do would be having an easier check-in process on the dashboard that I could open up on a web browser on my iPad, with pictures of my clients that they would tap to check in. Maybe the check-in software on Windows is great, but I haven't had the opportunity to test it yet.

Dear Itzak,

Thank you kindly for your detailed review. We greatly value our clients' insights on what they enjoyed the most as well as the areas of opportunity.

It has been a pleasure onboarding you into our system and we look forward to seeing your brand grow exponentially with this awesome tool at your disposal.

Please do let us know if there is anything else we can be of assistance with.

With warm regards,

Anna Howard
CS Manager

Josko
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Worst customer service ever, they don't care about you.

Avaliado em 27/02/2020

Terrible.

Terrible.

Vantagens

There were absolutely no pros using this product. Every other system I used was better 10 fold. I have used Mindbody, Acuity, Appointly, and other similar fitness apps.

Desvantagens

1) They lied in their sales call. When I asked about payroll they navigated around the question and didn't answer it directly (they don't offer pay roll). They told me that it was a mindbody substitute and while it looked great, their appointment booking was in BETA with many of the features missing. When I told them that I was dissapointed that they lied about the software they denied everything. When I asked for the sales call, they told me that they would give it to me as soon as possible that was 2 months ago... When I call, their managers are always on "lunch" or "in a call"

2) Extremely poor customer service. Constantly ignoring me. Taking days or weeks to respond. Blaming me for issues. Extreme lack of communication with other team members. They have been "attempting to speak to their manager about my case" for the last 30+ days. Good luck getting anything from these thieves.

3) They almost tried telling me that i'm tied into a year long contract. And finally they cancelled it. AFTER taking one more payment from me just a couple days before HAHA. And now that I'm asking for a refund are constantly ignoring me, saying that they'll get it to my asap, but nope. They just want to continue lying about everything thinking that i'll go away.

4) They told me that my implimentation of the software would start on December 9th and they began charging me then. but they didn't start until January.

"Dear, Josko

We are very sorry to hear that your Virtuagym experience was not as you expected from the sales standpoint.

During the sales process, your needs are analyzed and our sales team will adapt our different modules accordingly. Nevertheless, I understand that the lack of clear communication must be very frustrating for you. We will definitely look into the details of the communication that took place between our you and our team and address any possible areas of opportunity we may find on our way.

Once again thank you for taking the time and sharing your opinion.

With Warmest Regards,

Virtuagym, "

Sean

Not what i was told

Avaliado em 25/01/2018

Nothing

Nothing

Vantagens

The functionality of the coaching app, is nice - That's it.

Desvantagens

I explicitly asked that when i purchased virtuagym, would it be possible for my clients to have a limited number of PT sessions on a weekly basis, starting on sunday and renewing on the following sunday....however i wanted them to be able to book at least 30-60 days in advance as my clients like to plan.

I was told that this was possible and i would have help setting it up, this has not happened.

I have had virtuagym since December and was looking to implement it into my gym facility by mid january, however due to the lack of help from support, i am no closer to getting what i need from the software.

I even offered to pay virtuagym to set it up for me as i thought it may be me that was doing something wrong, they declined and their rep. stopped conversing over the support line.

All i wanted was for my clients to book 1,2,3 or 4 Personal Training sessions per week, at least 30 days in advance - How can this be so hard..!!??

At the moment the system allows me to book 10 sessions in 10 days and i was told "That's ok, the client will be notified if they don´t have enough credits to attend the class"

All i want is that the client can't book the class, i dont want them to book to be told nearer the time "sorry you don't have enough credits" they will turn up and say "but i booked and the system let me?"

Very frustrating for a business owner and terrible customer service

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the time you spent to review our product.

We're sincerely sorry if you are experiencing an unpleasant situation with the product and with our CS Team.

We took a look at the conversations you had with our consultants over the last days, and we noticed that there was rather some confusion between the many questions asked and the many solutions provided, which inevitably leads to confusion and frustration.

Our advise is to send one, fully detailed email to [email protected], explaining exactly the challenges you are now experiencing, the way you would like to work with the system and - if you like - any improvement that you would like to see (maybe there are some features you aren't aware of yet!). Plus, with our live chat service, we can help you further with your real time queries.

We believe that - this way - we can achieve a way more constructive communication, helping your business to take off with us!

We stay at disposal.

Your,
CS Team

Jocelyn
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Worst company I have ever dealt with!

Avaliado em 04/09/2019

Terrible, terrible terrible.

Terrible, terrible terrible.

Vantagens

In the beginning, when I was signing up, they called a few times a week to check in on me. They were happy to hear my suggestions on things that I needed.....however...

Desvantagens

My suggestions were not implemented. After my 1 yr contract was close to being done, I realized, this is not the software for my business anymore. When I used the contact form BEFORE my 1 yr mark, to ask how I go about cancelling my subscription (since there is NO easy way to do this and no information can be found about it). I received no contact back. I later then tried calling, leaving a voicemail. I then received an email TWO months after my initial contact for request on how to cancel! (and a long thread of back and forth) where the support staff has stated my term has automatically renewed and there is 'conveniently' no trace or evidence that I left a msg or used their contact form to request to cancel and I now owe another yr of subscription. I did NOT give consent to this, in fact the contrary. They have been completely disregarding that I even tried to contact them and just so happened to not contact me at all In the 2 months leading up to it. There is no where where I have consented to them renewing my contract at all. This is a complete scam and DO NOT use this this service at all!!

Dear Jocelyn,

We apologise for the misunderstanding but from what we can see, you had submitted your cancellation request through the end-user form. Our app is available for free to our end users and therefore if they wish to close their account, it is a simple form and it seems that it's exactly where you ended up.

For our customers, when they accept the 12 months agreement, one of the things they have to agree to before the payment can be processed, is that the contract auto-renews after 12 months unless a cancelltion is submitted at least a month prior.

It is, of course, unfortunate that such misunderstanding delayed our contact with you and we greatly appreciate your feedback on our process

Emm

Tick Performance

Avaliado em 08/03/2020

Being in another country does make it difficult to follow up with any issues

Being in another country does make it difficult to follow up with any issues

Vantagens

I like the content and the presentation, back end content, and app store app

Desvantagens

I am still waiting for Ezidebit Aust to become apart of the integrations - I was initially informed it would be less than 1 year to onboarding but 2 years later I am still waiting.

"Dear, Emm

Thank you very much for your review!

We are glad to hear that you find our content and presentation, positive aspects of Virtuagym.

We would like to hear more about those areas of opportunity you feel we can continue to work on when it comes to better access to back end content.

Unfortunately, our partnership with Ezidebit has been put on hold. With their current pause of payouts to clients, we are unsure when this can be picked up again. But we will make sure to keep you posted once there is a change in their situation.

Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] using the code JA23872 in the subject line.

Many thanks,

Your Virtuagym Family"

Gary

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Be very careful of the sales team.

Avaliado em 21/01/2022

Very poor if I’m honest, apart from the onboarding team who were fantastic, wouldn’t recommend due to how dishonest the sales team are and how poor the system is to actually coach, regretting moving away from TrueCoach. Might not have been the most glamorous software but they nailed the basics something virtuagym should take note of

Vantagens

From a users perspective it’s good, has pretty much everything you want.

Desvantagens

The sales team will mislead you and try yo get the sale over the line, I was told the app could do things that it couldn’t (even have the recording) and the sales team didn’t even hold their hand up and apologise, they just tried to shift the blame onto me and say I made assumptions, which was clearly wasn’t the case, as the recordings Cleary show.

The app is missing the most basic features, no activity feed so you can easily keep track of what your clients have done, no notifications when a client completes a workout, no ability to comment on a clients work out or even the ability to reply to notes that they left, no notification when a client updates their metrics. Can’t message using the app. Software has easily added 3 hrs onto my day due to repetitive task's and now I have to do my coaching outside of the app in what’s app because of how bad it is.

Dear Gary,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are very sorry to hear that our product has not yet fulfilled your needs as presented during the sales process.

We work very hard to ensure we provide high-notch software and high-quality customer service so it is indeed very sad to hear that your experience with us was not up to par.

If you are open to discuss your experience further, please feel welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to work with you to find a resolution.

Allen

• Suporte ao cliente

Customer retention and ease of communication was our primary goal this software smashed those...

Avaliado em 08/06/2018

Vantagens

The fact that I can communicate with all my members in one place, schedule, take payments and have the full functionality of the finance section, but also add in as many staff members as needed specifically to their individual departments just Love this option. Great to track memberships and attendance as well as online option to our business.
The support by far is AWESOME the team that looks after the UK clients are simply incredible and they go over and above to help and have worked late working on our system and to know that you have a full office pulling out all the stops to make things awesome for your business is such a relief. Telephone, email and chat feature are the support methods and when that office is shut other offices worldwide pick up the issue and assist so the support package is by far the best I've come across and without them I would have not stayed with the software. But they have gone above and beyond to help us get it right and that I value a lot, team is fantastic real-life hero's

Desvantagens

The notifications are not very quick, and the apps are individual as opposed to being just one for portal, food and coaching. Lot to get head around at first but support is incredible

Hi Allen,

Thank you so much for your kind review!

We are so happy to hear you're happy with our product and services. As a company, we try to improve and learn every single day and that is why your feedback is so incredibly important to us!

We know what a daunting and difficult process it is to adapt and learn a new system. There is usually a lot to learn and not much time to do so - However, that is why we are here to help, assist, consult and guide you.

Please do know that if you have any feedback or require any assistance from us we're happy to help! :) - Anna, Virtuagym Client Success Department

Jessica
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Virtuagym- CFW

Avaliado em 06/03/2020

Overall the system is okay. The staff for Virtuagym when calling in should know how to answer every question when asked. The product could have an updated appeal to the server. Make reporting overall easier and have tutorials for learning all aspects of the system rather than having to schedule a meeting with a rep when they don’t know all of the answers to help which delays the process.

Vantagens

Different options members have with logging their information, easy manual check in process

Desvantagens

Out dated, not being able to merge multiple favorites to one, active with a profile is misleading if the members have not completed the waiver for reporting, reporting features aren’t 100% helpful (shouldn’t have to export in order to run a report). With being with the company for a little over a year the system has went down a lot.

Dear, Jessica!

Thank you very much for sharing your input in regards to our services and solutions.

We are glad to hear that you've taken advantage of the data logging and manual check-in tools we have developed for our clients!

Your feedback about the merging options, reporting features, and system steadiness is very valuable to us.

We would love to have a conversation with you about the areas of opportunity previously mentioned, feel free to write us at [email protected] using the code JA24699 as the subject of the email.

Sincerely,

Your Virtuagym Family.

Ty
Ty

Need Help? Good Luck

Avaliado em 01/10/2021

Customer Service People are very nice and try to help as best as they can...but you can never get a quick answer. They don't want you to call so you have to email and it takes alot of time to get a response. And God forbid if you have to ask another question based on their response. Then you have to wait another day or 2 to get an answer. I'm sure its that they are super busy and trying their best, but I used this company once before and thought I'd try it again and seems like more for the same...

App with Exercise Library I thought would be a great thing for our business

Desvantagens

Software is very annoying to figure out. I'm very good with this stuff and having several issues figuring out what does what. Alot of simple features, they just do not have the capability of doing for some reason..

Dear Ty,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are very sorry our software did not meet your expectations. We work very hard to ensure we provide a high-notch service, so it is indeed very sad to hear that your experience with us was not up to par.

Unfortunately, we are not able to tell much about your case as your business information was not given in the review details, however, we would like to address this in the best possible way, so If you are open to discuss your experience further, please feel welcome to email us at [email protected].

Pamela
  • Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Perfect for a boutique fitness center

Avaliado em 27/10/2020

The setup and support have been amazing. It was so easy to set up personal training packages and sign up new members.

Vantagens

Keeping track of invoices and member sessions is a breeze. I love having a branded app to share homework with members and the ability to use it to help create community.

Desvantagens

The integration of zoom for online training is not automatic. You still have to send them the link. Two different schedules is kind of confusing as well. Workout handouts aren't easy to read for members and there is no way for me as a coach to create a favorites list of exercises.

Razões para mudar para o Virtuagym

Cost and exercise programming integration.

Dear Pamela,

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review.

It's incredibly helpful to know that you like the billing and the membership modules and that you have found the Custom Mobile App that useful.

Our team is continuously working on improving our product, and including the link to an online event after a booking is already on our roadmap.

Please feel welcome to browse our knowledge base and our YouTube channel for walkthroughs of all of our features and answers to frequently asked questions or email us at [email protected] if you need assistance on the above-mentioned topics.

Again, we thank you for taking the time to rate us, we're very appreciative of your kind words.

The Virtuagym team.

Tracy

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Great product, terrible "contract terms"

Avaliado em 18/07/2019

After 15 months of using the system it is now more than I need and far too expensive given that I have downsized my operations. I have tried to cancel only to be told that because I was into a second term of the 12 month contract, and not provided notice within the month before renewal, basically "too bad - pay out your contract - that's what you agreed to over a year ago".
The sales guy explained to me on sign up that I was committed for one year... alarm bells should have sounded then...

When I asked where my renewal reminder was 3 months ago I was told they don't do those and that these are the terms I had agreed to. Even big end insurance companies are required to provide renewal notices! Most subscription services confident in their product give the ability to cancel your subscription at any time.

Vantagens

The product is great for a big end gym. I like the social media side of things in building a community.

Desvantagens

As a personal trainer of a small business it has proved more than I need and far too expensive given our exchange rates.

Hi Tracy,

Thank you so much for you feedback. We do indeed prolong contracts with 12 months, as stated in the terms and conditions. I am sorry to hear that according to you this has not been clearly communicated. If there is anything we can help you with then please contact us via [email protected].

Marshall

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Improvements

Avaliado em 19/03/2020

Overall good experience but difficult to make payments.

Overall good experience but difficult to make payments.

Vantagens

Overall easy for clients to set-up and use.

Desvantagens

For some exercises it would be nice to have a feature to record videos or be able to post live streams.

"Dear, Marshall

Thank you very much for Review!

We are happy to hear that you find the tools and solutions we have built for you easy to use.

Just to make sure you take complete advantage of our tools, let us share with you our current streaming options:

1. Here is a link on how to create a custom activity in which you can upload your own videos https://virtuagym.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201870881-Workouts-How-do-I-add-a-video-to-a-custom-activity-

2. We recently launched some other options for streaming and you can find further information here on both articles https://business.virtuagym.com/blog/explore-virtuagym-new-integrations-live-stream-on-zoom-youtube-google-hangouts/ and https://business.virtuagym.com/blog/live-streaming-via-your-virtuagym-community/

We hope you'll find this information useful for your business!

Best regards,