Avaliações do Bookeo

Bookeo

4,3 (94)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Sistema de agendamentos e reservas online

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

94 avaliações

David
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Happy customer for 7+ years

Avaliado em 30/12/2018

I have used the Bookeo booking platform for 7+ years. I operate a Segway Tour business, and this product does what I want it to do. It saves a significant amount of time as customers can complete their reservation online. Our sales and advance bookings increased significantly once we started using this product. When looking for a booking platform, I wanted one that DID NOT charge the customer a fee to make a reservation. I don't feel that a customer should have to pay an additional fee to do business with you.

Vantagens

It is fairly easy to set up. The cost is very reasonable. The monthly flat fee has not increased in 7 years. The customer support is all online, but the response time is fast. This booking platform meets all of the needs of my small tour business. Changes to tour schedules and other revisions can be made quickly and easily. The developer continues to add capabilities and features at no additional cost. The customer is not charged a fee or percentage of the cost to make a reservation.

Desvantagens

There are some minor design changes that could improve the booking process from the consumer side. I would like to see some additional reporting features (eg. Charts showing which tour times are most popular for given months).

Resposta do Bookeo

Thank you for writing this amazing review, David. It's always been a pleasure working with you and your team. We agree, customers should not pay a fee to the booking system to make a booking.

If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, you know we're always here.

Thanks again

Jacob
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

Happy Customer

Avaliado em 01/05/2023

Vantagens

I like that Bookeo is easy for the customers to make a booking. I like not having to waste time answering calls and emails. Through word of mouth customers have shared my website and booked without any interaction. Sales without the work - is there anything better? I have butchered the system to create a booking service for an Airport Shuttle service. That this is possible is impressive. It then allows me to download reports so that I can then create runsheets for drivers- through excel and creating rules and formulas, this is quite quick.Its relatively inexpensive and easy to learn.Integrates well with Xero

Desvantagens

There could be more features.... but this would cost more money. Changes to the booking system requiring a password. This has now been changed due to feedback.

Hi Jacob,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent review.
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime.

Lana
  • Setor: Cosmético

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

My company is loosing a lot of money because of this application and no support

Avaliado em 02/05/2018

NONE. JUST LOST LOTS OF BUSINESS, I WISH i NEVER STARTED IT.

NONE. JUST LOST LOTS OF BUSINESS, I WISH i NEVER STARTED IT.

no pros.

Desvantagens

Its is no longer good. lately its been taking too long on my website and I am losing a lot of business because of it . It never used to be that way. Now customers leave my website without waiting for the Bookeo's application to load . I am looking for a new company as soon as possible . It literaly takes few minutes. noone wants to wait this long and b Bookeo has no phone # to call for support so if something happens to their app then you will have to wait a long tie to fix it because you can only contact them via email and you will lose a lot of of business. Over the years their app had been inconsistent and sometimes disappearing from my website for few days at the time.
Lost a lot of business over the years because people have hard time booking their appointments and because their application is often loading very slowly or does not load at all days on and days off and no support to fix the problems fast. Don't waste your money. look for a good application that is stable and doesn't not make it difficult for your customers to book their appointments . with their application you will save pennies but lose thousands. I am truly fed up with it and taking my business elsewhere

Hi Lana,
I am sorry to read about the issues you are experiencing.
You contacted our Technical Support Team reporting this issue and a couple of days ago, and they replied within less than one hour.
Our Technical Support Team explained that your customers may not see the Bookeo booking widget integrated in your website because you placed it at the very bottom of a long web page. As a result, customers are required to scroll down a lot before they can see the booking widget. We highly recommend placing the widget at or near the top of the page.
Additionally, our Technical Support Team tested the website page where you integrated the widget, and the widget loads in a fraction of a second. If you experienced delays in the past, these can occur if other scripts in your web page (such as the tracker you have for analytics) are slow in loading - this can slow down the loading of other elements in the page.
If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Leah
  • Setor: Medicina alternativa
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Bookeo

Avaliado em 11/10/2021

I love Bookeo as I can use PayPal, have payment option to chose from and a modern, professional booking page.

Vantagens

I love the modern looks of the booking page and use of my branding colours and images.
It looks modern and professional with easy instructions for clients booking online to follow.
The price is fantastic and for me as small business affordable. I have in the past tried anything from Setmore, Accuity, Canlendy, woocommerce booking to vCita. All are good but expansive and booking pages are not what I wanted. vCita is very good but very expensive.
Bookeo's booking page is fantastic and looks clean and modern and easy to use.
Wish I had found Bookeo much earlier. It uses PayPal which I love. Customer service is on the ball and very helpful. I love that I have payment options at time of booking, to chose from like pay now, deposit or do nothing.

Desvantagens

At first I had an issues with the set-up software, it takes a bit getting used to and some instructions were not clear to me a I had to get back to Customer service a good few times.
I am now used to it but would like it to be a bit more intuitive and in my mind has steps that could be reduced, for example categories and services. Also, integration with other apps is limited which I found interesting, Bookeo is not on Zapier.

Resposta do Bookeo

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review, Leah.
We are thrilled that you like Bookeo's highly customizable, modern and professional interface as well as our simple pricing and our technical support!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Great Customer Service

Avaliado em 14/03/2019

Vantagens

I am always impressed with the speed at which I get my questions answered. The answers are thorough and obviously come from people who know the product intimately.

Desvantagens

At times, I find the product hard to use. Bookeo is used for so many types of reservation style businesses, that sometimes I feel I need to compromise when trying to fit it into our escape room business. The reporting function of Bookeo could be better. Bookeo limits the date range on their reports to some pretty small time periods forcing me to request multiple reports when one would do.

Resposta do Bookeo

Thank you so much for the review! We're always focused on delivering the best possible customer service, so hearing that it's been working for you makes us happy. We also appreciate the feedback and your suggestions for improvement. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Easy-ish to use Booking Software with limited features

Avaliado em 28/09/2020

While I respect the simplicity of Bookeo, it simply hasn't caught up with the times in terms of booking software. It's been the primary booking software for a lot of different industries for a number of years, but new competitors are prettier, more user friendly (on both customer and client side), and have more advanced features.

Vantagens

In terms of booking software, Bookeo is one of the most versatile and easy to understand. There is a bit of a learning curve but after that it's pretty simple. Bookeo is also pretty inexpensive.

Desvantagens

I'm going to be real. Bookeo is really ugly. The interface looks like it was made in the '90s and hasn't been updated. It has pretty limited functionality even though you can use it for pretty much any booking service. Just dont expect too many options.

Resposta do Bookeo

Thank you for your feedback. From your review, it seems that you like how Bookeo is versatile and easy to understand. I am not sure which Bookeo product you are using and which features you require. Please send a support request to [email protected] detailing the features you require for your business. We'd be more than happy to help.

• Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Bookeo is the Best

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

Previously we took all reservations for programs over the phone or email. Our programs are in high-demand and our schedule changes frequently. Often we would go through multiple rounds of back-and-forth with a customer before we were able to book their program, and tracking which requests came first was a nightmare. Bookeo has alleviated so much stress and work hours!

Vantagens

I love working with the Bookeo team! They have been incredibly attentive, always replying to help requests within 24 hours, and they usually go above and beyond to thoroughly explain processes that are confusing. I also like that we can capture guest information and sync bookeo to our mailchimp and google calendars!

Desvantagens

I wish I could assign more than one resource to a program or tour. We use a lot of resources to run our programs (staff, vehicles, equipment, etc.) and it would be nice to have bookeo track all of these resources.

Resposta do Bookeo

Hello, thank you for your great feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve Bookeo, so your feedback will be passed along to our developers.

Cheers

Kelly

In love with Bookeo

Avaliado em 03/04/2016

THANK YOU BOOKEO!! After over 5 months of searching for a registration system, we finally found exactly what we needed with Bookeo.

This system is easy to use for both the end user as well as administrators. The demo is seamless and allows for testing of all features ~ in fact the demo for the end user was so good that I signed up for a paid account before I even saw the admin side or spoke with anyone at Bookeo. It's that good. Once I got into the admin screens to begin setting up my system ~ I knew this was the system I had been searching for.

Bookeo was the only product out there that had everything we were looking for in a registration system: flexibility in class scheduling, ease of use for the student, mobile-responsive, gift cards, multi pass packages, promotions, Mail Chimp integration, Stripe integration, and more - it just does absolutely everything we need! And the setup was so intuitive!! There was no waiting to meet with a "trainer" to begin setup, it's just so easy. All you have to do is know how to read.

One of the BEST things about Bookeo is their customer service. I had many questions in our unique setup, and they answered every one of them within about an hour or less, and they answered them with actual answers that helped me accomplish what I needed to do. They solved everything I threw at them, expect for one minor thing. I cannot say enough good things about them.

Oh! And their pricing is perfectly affordable. No hidden or extra costs, just one monthly fee based on a generous tier of registrations each month.

Our students love it too. They love that it's so quick and easy to register for classes!

And finally, I loved that I didn't have to wait to speak with anyone to get set up and begin using this brilliant product.

Stop looking, get Bookeo.

Hi Kelly,

thank you for the awesome review!!
We are so happy that you love Bookeo, all its great features and the Technical Support!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us -anytime.

Ramiro
  • Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Bookeo delivers an amazing product!

Avaliado em 12/10/2016

The Pacific Marine Mammal Center is thrilled with Bookeo's online scheduling and reservation system! It has been very user friendly on both the administrative and customer ends. We were able to successfully integrate it onto our personal website as well as other social media pages very easily. The customer support has been fantastic as well! We have reached out several times and the Bookeo support team (especially Marcia Murphy) always answer the question fully, with supporting examples, within the hour! Bookeo also offers several features and functionality that allow us to make each of our 10 programs unique. Something that could make Bookeo better would be changes to its aesthetics. Overall, the product is reasonably priced, easy, and multidimensional and we would recommend it to any organization or user!

Vantagens

Ease, Features & Functionality, Customer Support!

Desvantagens

Aesthetics. It would be a nice to be able to change the look and feel of Bookeo on our websites to match certain colors and themes.

Hi Ramiro,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review about Bookeo.

We are currently working on a new UI. In the meantime, you can customize the look and feel of Bookeo with CSS. Our Technical Support Team will send you an email with instructions.

Suzanne

Charley
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fantastic software and customer service, highly recommend

Avaliado em 08/01/2020

Easy set up that has helped streamline our bookings processes from start to finish.

Vantagens

Ability for so many options for classes/courses
Customer details stored in one place, easily email attendees from a course
Additional features constantly being rolled out
Amazing customer service

Desvantagens

took a while to set up but ALL bookings software take a while if you want to fully customise everything.

Resposta do Bookeo

Hi Charley, we are so glad to hear that Bookeo has helped streamline your booking processes!

Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Do not solely rely on bookeo

Avaliado em 19/10/2023

I'm deeply concerned and frustrated by my ongoing experience with Bookeo.com. For the past two weeks, I've been grappling with what appears to be a compromised account. Despite my efforts to communicate my concerns, Bookeo has not provided adequate support, and there is no customer service number to reach them.This situation has not only affected me but also risks defrauding others in my name. I urge caution and advise against using Bookeo as an online booking platform until they can ensure better security and responsive customer support.Account security is a vital aspect of any online service, and the lack of a customer service channel is a significant shortcoming. My hope is that Bookeo takes these concerns seriously and takes immediate steps to rectify these issues. Let's ensure our online experiences are safe and reliable.

Vantagens

Bilinguisme and the price was pretty good

Desvantagens

UI in the back end is very old looking and makes you feel like you stepped back in time

Hi,

Account security is very important here at Bookeo. If a claim is made that an account has been compromised, specific proof of ownership documentation is required to transfer the ownership of an account to a new user. If the documentation is not provided, for security reasons, our Support Team is not authorized to transfer the account ownership.

If you want to transfer the ownership of an account to a new user, please contact our Support Team and provide the required documentation.

Brittany

• Suporte ao cliente

Complete lack of accountability, any attempt to contact this company is met with only...

Avaliado em 28/05/2018

Desvantagens

A determine 3 years of being a loyal customer, I ask one question that they have no answer to! When confronted, I was threatened to have my account deleted rather than receiving the customer support I originally asked for regarding gift vouchers

Hi Brittany,

I am sorry to read that you had a bad experience with our customer support. I checked the email thread and saw that you did report an issue with gift vouchers, but repeatedly refused to provide any details. You also used some abusive language towards our customer support agents.

Our technical support team answered promptly to your emails and asked multiple times to please provide more information about the issue. You refused to do this every time. They checked the gift voucher settings, and even tried to redeem a voucher. Everything seemed to be working correctly. And some vouchers had already been redeemed by your customers.

After many emails, you finally provided details of the issue, and our customer support team was able to identify that an incorrect gift certificate customization had been applied.

If customers provide details about an issue, or answer to the questions we ask, we can timely solve the problem they are experiencing.

Cheers

Mardi
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Poor Experience with Bookeo

Avaliado em 18/03/2017

I was a customer of Bookeo for about two months. During that time, I received horrible customer service. They would only answer questions via email. When they did return an email, your questions was never fully addressed. They claim the software is easy to set-up, it is not. Since they will not talk to you on the phone you are forced into paying hundreds of dollars for their set up service. If it is that hard to establish a new relationship with Bookeo, I sure wasn't willing to become dependent on their software just to receive the same treatment in the coming years. Canceling my subscription was a great decision and I found a much better product that is more flexible.

Vantagens

it looked professional on the surface

customer support

Hi Mardi,

I am sorry to read that you did not have a good experience with our technical support team. We strive to offer excellent support, and reply quickly to all the inquires.

I reviewed all the support requests you sent us, and you never explained what you were trying to set up in your account or what was not working. Without this information, our Technical Support Team won¿t be able to help you with your inquiry.

Also, we never sent you a quote for our set up service, as we never received the set-up questionnaire back from you. So, I am not sure what you are referring to in your review.

If you decide to give Bookeo another try, you can sign up for a new 30-day free trial here: signup.bookeo.com

As you know, all features are enabled during the free trial and no credit card is required to set up the account. In addition to this, we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee.

Laura
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Excellent Customer Service

Avaliado em 10/01/2023

Mainly positive and the customer service is unparalleled.

Mainly positive and the customer service is unparalleled.

Vantagens

I love that when I have an issue Customer Service responds very quickly and my issues always get resolved in a timely manner

Desvantagens

It can be difficult to change a schedule if there are future bookings. For example when we go to or from daylight savings time it's a real chore to change tour times.

Resposta do Bookeo

Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review, Laura.

We strive to provide superior customer service and we are very happy to hear that you are enjoying Bookeo.

Jenny
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Great helpful staff

Avaliado em 15/10/2020

Great couldn't wish for better

Great couldn't wish for better

Vantagens

Easy to use and if there's anything I can't undertsnd I can get prompt and efficient help from Bookeo

Desvantagens

Sometimes it's a bit complicated but in view of how much there is to set there is nothing that can be done to solve this

Resposta do Bookeo

Thank you for posting this amazing review, Jenny! We are happy to hear that you've found Bookeo easy to use and that you like the low monthly subscription fee.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need help, we are always available.

Thanks again

Andrea

Happy customer for more than the 6 years

Avaliado em 20/10/2019

Vantagens

We are super happy and satisfied with Bookeo and we believe we won't stop using it.
Super easy to use, customize, reliable and affordable!

Desvantagens

The only thing we would change is reducing the booking numbers from 14 digits to at least 10 digits.

Resposta do Bookeo

Thanks for the great review! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours.

Do not hesitate to reach out if you need help!

Daniel
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Just a huge thank you to Bookeo! We have been with you since 2012 and have been nothing but...

Avaliado em 19/10/2017

Business has increased. Bookings come in at all hours of the day. No need to man phones 24/7.

Vantagens

Price is right. Easy to use. They are always updating and listening to their customers. Easy integration. My customers love using Bookeo to book their tour with my charter company. Zero complaints!

Resposta do Bookeo

Hi Daniel, Thank you for the review! Happy to see you are enjoying the software and that it has helped you increase your sales.

Tammi
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A simple, but effective booking software

Avaliado em 07/01/2019

It was great and I loved it

It was great and I loved it

Vantagens

I loved that the software was great at tracking changes made to bookings and seats

Desvantagens

It lacked functionality on a more sophisticated level, such as guests being able to edit their bookings on their end without representative help.

Resposta do Bookeo

Tammy, thank you so much for the detailed review!

Bookeo already offers a feature that allows your customers to change their bookings online. I will ask one of our technicians to reach out to you to explain how to enable this feature in your account.

Gail

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

I use Bookeo for trail ride bookings for my horse riding tours

Avaliado em 25/06/2018

It saves me a great deal of time making bookings, as customers can do this themselves. Having a payment facility is great as I have a lot fewer "no shows" as patrons have paid for the experience in advance. My customers like it because they don't have to wait for me to answer an email or return a phone call.

Vantagens

This is my first experience using a booking system for my horse riding business. The customer support is first class. My questions are answered promptly, fully, professionally and I have never been made to feel that I am asking the obvious although I think that has often been the case.

Desvantagens

I have just started using the software, and have not found anything to dislike so far. As this is my first experience with booking software, I have nothing to compare it with.

Resposta do Bookeo

Hi Gail, thank you for the great review! It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available.

• Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

• Suporte ao cliente

Support is incredible! Whenever I need tech help, you're quick to respond and serve.

Avaliado em 14/03/2018

Vantagens

It's very easy to use, reliable, and the support has been outstanding for me. They offer a lot of flexibility and tools, and they seem to keep adding more.

Desvantagens

I have no cons at this time. There have been a few bugs, but they were caused my conflicts with other tools and Bookeo was quick to help me fix them.

Hi,

What an awesome review! Thank you so much for leaving your feedback for Bookeo. We strive for the best for all of our customers and we are thrilled to hear your experience!

Brennan

• Suporte ao cliente

Great service, backed by great service.

Avaliado em 17/05/2017

Vantagens

Flexible, intuitive, and useful. Their support staff is prompt and helpful, with incredible service.

Desvantagens

Occasional need to write the support team, due to various intricacies (for example, certain activities that get booked have to be categorized in certain ways in order for the software to understand how to act).

Hi Brennan,

thank you for your great review. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assitance. Our team are always happy to help with any of your queries.

Sarah

Christian
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Suporte ao cliente

I have had only a small amount of trouble, and anytime I think I am stuck Customer Support...

Avaliado em 13/03/2017

I love Bookeo Customer Support. They have fixed everything I have had trouble with, they do it quickly and in a friendly manner. They are unbelievably helpful.

Resposta do Bookeo

Thank you for this great review Christian!
Please let us know if we can ever help with anything. We're always here! Alice

Devon
Devon
  • Setor: Esportes
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

Used bookeo since 2013

Avaliado em 05/12/2018

Vantagens

Ease of use. The calendar access is very simple. The price is competitive. They are always upgraded their software.

Desvantagens

Looks a little outdated, could use some polish to modernize the user interface for customers.

Resposta do Bookeo

Davon, thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback. It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

diana

best I've tried so far

Avaliado em 07/03/2017

finally I have a page that works like I want. It was a little hard to understand what to do with some of the settings, but your help is very very good! quick answer on email and god descriptions what to do. Even so, I didn't get it, but I am surprized and very impressed you went into my page and fixed all the thing for me :) I will definitly recommend you. :) thank you!

Vantagens

how to have controll over members, easy set up, simple good overview

Desvantagens

not much, just some few settings i didn't find, but got help with that quickly

Hi Diana,

thank you so much for the wonderful review.
It's been a pleasure working with you. Please never hesitate to reach out to support with any questions! Thanks again!

kejuiana
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

very good sheduling system

Avaliado em 17/08/2017

Vantagens

easy to navigate. easy to implement. sends automatic appointment notifications and reminders. help desk is very responsive

Desvantagens

could use more features like ability to set up group meetings
setting up cancellation policy is confusing