Avaliações do PaySimple

PaySimple

4,5 (297)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Pagamentos hoje. Parceiros para o amanhã.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

297 avaliações

Toni
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

My PaySimple (PS) Experience

Avaliado em 20/03/2017

Our company tried two other payment systems before finding PaySimple(PS). We are very pleased with the system and the staff we have been in contact with. There have been things over the past 2-3 yrs that we would like to see changed or things that didn't meet our needs. At those times the staff have stepped in to write down our needs / suggestions and try their best to accommodate our needs. There have been many helpful changes to PS over the past 2-3 yrs that have made the system better, more efficient, and more user friendly.
The support staff has been a pleasure to work with! She is patient, caring, sincere, and knowledgeable. She goes above and beyond to meet our needs.

We are pleased with PS and would recommend PS to other companies.

Vantagens

Easy to learn and understand; easily accessible

Desvantagens

There are areas that I believe need some adjusting. What page the system bounces you back to once you have completed something; on creating invoices the cursor always jumps back to invoice # after each item entered; and other minor things like that.

Ken
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Okay Replacement for Quickbooks Online ACH functionality.

Avaliado em 08/09/2021

Very hard time getting clearing house established. The first transaction was a large security / first / last month's rent. It took 2 weeks to FINALLY get the funds released from the clearing house. I also had not realized the extra fees charged by PaySimple for the larger transaction over 5K so was surprised there and will bill future large bills directly from QBO. Since that poor start, monthly payments have gone smoothly other than having to manually enter rent invoices for each apartment in PaySimple every month and still needing to generate monthly (unsent) invoices in QBO as the the invoices generated on PaySimple to not transfer over to QBO.

Vantagens

It saved me >$50 per month in a real estate setting with multiple tenants each paying >1K per month

Desvantagens

1) There are no ways to set up automatic recurring monthly invoices. You need to duplicate existing invoices manually and change the dates.
2) If multiple payments transfer on a single day, QBO gets confused and you have to manually track down which ones paid.

Gale
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Crap Reseller of World Pay

Avaliado em 15/09/2021

nothing- 0%

Desvantagens

As a company, we were double billed and had to pay World Pay direct. Tech support was never correct with their trouble shooting and every time tech support said the account was active or working, IT WAS NOT. Tech1 had many clients denied billing and this was a total embarrassment resulting in loss of revenue.

Susan
  • Setor: Esportes

September 2021 PaySimple Review

Avaliado em 10/09/2021

PaySimple has been great for our business. Most helpful is that customer service is easily reached and very responsive. Customer service is definitely a strength in using PaySimple.

Vantagens

PaySimple makes it easy for our customers to make payment and view their accounts. It also is very user-friendly for our business administrator. The notifications of payment status allows for sucessful tracking of fees.

Desvantagens

There are some features that have yet to be added. Would like to be able to delete categories without contacting the company. Trying to discover the best way to organize category items from one year to the next.

Summer
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Great service!

Vantagens

My team loves how use friendly and easy it is to use. Great value. We’ve been a customer for many years!

Desvantagens

I’d love for it to integrate with our CRM.

BarbaraAnn

Avaliado em 17/09/2021

Fantastic!

Fantastic!

Vantagens

Set up and presentation is easy and adaptable.

Desvantagens

Would like to have templates I can easily adapt.

Tara
  • Setor: Música

We love PaySimple!

Avaliado em 03/09/2021

PaySimple is a great asset to our business. Customer service is fantastic with quick responses to question via phone and text support. Highly recomended.

Vantagens

Recurring billing is by far the most useful feature for us. In combination with the online store, our clients will register and set up their recurring billing and then it goes on until cancellation. Very easy and convenient!

Desvantagens

It's a bit complicated to give partial refunds. I with this process were easier. It's nice that there is a feature where you can add a custom field for clients but this custom field is not searchable and I wish it were.

Mandy
  • Setor: Construção

Paysimple is A++++!

Vantagens

When our company first started up we quickly gained a lot of financed customers of which we were manually processing payments every month. This got old quick and we worried that payments would be missed. Paysimple was the answer to our problems and we couldn't be happier with the service!!

Desvantagens

Paysimple has everything. There are a lot of features we have not used yet but the main purpose for which we purchased the service (recurring billing) is the number one feature for us and it works great every month we don't have to worry about payments.

Aaron
Aaron

Great features and affordability

Avaliado em 17/09/2015

When I started our little martial arts school, I knew what the industry expected and where things were heading. So, it was important to me to keep my costs low, without sacrificing functionality. I use PaySimple for everything from invoicing our after school programs to staying on top of automated billing each month. For $34.95/month it beats the hell out of the other big brands I've tried like First Data. Not only do I get more for less, but the customer support has been phenomenal each and every time I call.

Vantagens

Ease of use, functionality, ability to generate reports, notices when recurring billing customers have cards that are about to expire.

Desvantagens

Too long of a checkout process for online sales. I need to pay for Shopify in order to make the online buying process easier on potential introductory and trial members.

Resposta do PaySimple

Thank you Aaron for the review and feedback. We're happy to hear our customer service team has been so helpful and that our product is helping you manage your recurring billing and stay on top of payment notifications. As always, feel free to call us for any additional help: 800.466.0992.

Charles
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

PaySimple 101

Avaliado em 23/01/2023

My overall experience has been great but PaySimple wasn't a necessity for my company so I stopped paying for it after 6 months.

Vantagens

PaySimple made it really easy for me to bill and to send my invoices to my clients. I love how it automatically generates my invoice once the template is built. Its a very efficient and time saving software!

Desvantagens

Not everyone knows PaySimple in my organization and with my clientele. They are used to software like quickbooks and paypal for payments which could be a problem at times.

PayPal, QuickBooks Time e QuickBooks Enterprise

Razões para mudar para o PaySimple

Free trial and benefits that fitted my organization
Tracy
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

PaySimple Review-A great product

Avaliado em 08/09/2021

I have never had a bad experience working with PaySimple.

I have never had a bad experience working with PaySimple.

Vantagens

Super easy to use. If you have issues, and no time to contact via a phone call to PaySimple, using the PaySimple chat for assistance is a breeze. I like that a lot. Calling PaySimple is easy too.

Desvantagens

I don't care for the calendar on recurring payments. You click in it and it will take you back to the month before or even two months before on the start date.

Libby
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Very useful software

Avaliado em 13/09/2021

If i have any problems or issues customer service is always available and quick to answer.

Vantagens

Easy to set up and get clients going. Clients can also log into their account which i like.

Desvantagens

Could have a more modern look, i feel like its a little outdated. Wish I could issue partial cc refunds.

Jason
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

PaySimple easy to set up and use

Avaliado em 03/09/2021

We have launched a subscription program to great success.

We have launched a subscription program to great success.

Vantagens

The product allowed us to launch a subscription program with little development and within weeks as 90% of the required functionality was out of the box.

Desvantagens

I wish there was more options to customize features based on user’s preferences.

I wish custom fields could be edited after they are entered.

Ashley
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

Pay Simple Is a Great Software

Vantagens

I like how user friendly PaySimple makes the web platform. Additionally customer service is incredibly responsive and helpful.

Desvantagens

The fact that there are two different platforms for merchant services which make the charges less transparent. You have to actively check on them to be in the know.

Wix, Stripe, QuickBooks Enterprise, WeTransfer e Zendesk Suite

Razões para escolher o PaySimple

Needed an online portal option
Heather
  • Setor: Internet

Paysimple customer review

Avaliado em 09/09/2021

Paysimple is a very wonderful company to work with

Paysimple is a very wonderful company to work with

Vantagens

I love that the features are so easy to use and self explanatory. Very user friendly. I also love the automated reminders that are sent to customers that are recurring payments

Desvantagens

the reporting left things to be desired. It would be nice if the invoices that were unpaid were on the front page and you didn't have to go into the invoices to search which one was past due. For example if a customer called to make a payment it should automatically prompt you to collect the oldest invoice 1st.

Alessandro
  • Setor: Esportes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great billing service and software

Avaliado em 01/06/2021

Vantagens

Ease-of-use and set up are some of the key features.

Desvantagens

It’s not exactly tailored to a martial arts school needs. It isn’t a one stop shop solution for our industry.

Helen
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Decent software

Vantagens

The updated recurring billing is good. It's generally easy to edit invoices. Setting up invoices is pretty straightforward.

Desvantagens

The interface is half old, half new. Some things have been updated, but others haven't. It's not easy to use the FAQ/Help sometimes to find the answer you need. It's not always easy to find/contact the credit card processors because those aren't actually a part of PaySimple and require more calls, emails, and back-and-forth.

Christopher
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

PaySimple really is the simple, fast way to process your customer's payments

Really like the ease of use... it's a logical, common sense product

Really like the ease of use... it's a logical, common sense product

Vantagens

fast & easy to install-use... we were up & running within hours.

Desvantagens

difficult to add the processing charges if paying by debit-cc when E-Invoicing them. we add no fees for an ACH payment but if the customer decides to sue a debit-cc and enters the original payment due, we incur the processing charges.

Tom
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Pros

Avaliado em 08/09/2021

I have only been with Harris Federal for about 6 weeks. Overall, my experience with PaySimple has been great.

Vantagens

It is easy to use and customize. Also [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great. He has been really helpful in helping me learn the program and utilize it more fully.

Desvantagens

There was an issue this past week with billing schedules not running as they should have. This disrupted payment plans that need to stay on schedule

Norma
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

Avaliado em 03/09/2021

Paysimple is an easy product to work with except when payments get rejected because they are over the limit set by Paysimple. I then have to contact the client and let them know that they have to resend the payment.

Vantagens

On the administrator side, it is easy to use.

Desvantagens

The caps on client payments is the biggest problem. People have to split their payments into multiple transactions when they reach a certain limit. I find this ridiculous since Paysimple deposits the money and can easily take it out. Plus it takes DAYS for the deposit to hit our bank anyway.

Curt

Strong, Effective Product

Avaliado em 08/09/2021

This software has allowed my company to streamline payment collection across our team of employees and contract workers. It’s allowed us to innovate by incorporating QR tags to collect payment which has helped us stay up with the tech savvy our clients are expecting.

Vantagens

The ease and user friendliness has been helpful from roll-out up to now.

Desvantagens

Navigating some of the duplicate profiles that can build up in the customers section.

Bobbijo
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

Customer Service, A+!

Avaliado em 27/03/2017

I have always had amazing experiences with the customer service! Whether big or small I felt important with my issue. The applications are great and easy to use and learn. Our team would highly recommend PaySimple as the best tool for their needs!

Vantagens

The ease of use and how many tools they have inside the program to help manage.

Desvantagens

Personal Preference, I would like to streamline the dashboard. Taylor it to what our company uses all the time, not have a generalized set up.

Sameen
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Recurring Bill

Avaliado em 09/09/2021

My overall experience is great so far. Hopefully it remains same.

My overall experience is great so far. Hopefully it remains same.

Vantagens

That we can debit our client fee anywhere without disturbing them and we are getting monthly payment on time.

Desvantagens

When i complaint about bad list, it never resolve and i even do not know how my client ended up in bad list.
We save account numbers then whenever we need them we can not get it from paysimple.

Andres
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Great software

Avaliado em 10/09/2021

Overall great product. We love using it.

Overall great product. We love using it.

Vantagens

Ease of use. Automated billing and processing of payments I really like.

Desvantagens

Change passwords too often. It doesn't let me select my NEW logo to upload to my invoices.

PayPal