Avaliações do ClicData

ClicData

4,6 (145)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software de painel de inteligência comercial (BI na sigla em inglês)

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

145 avaliações

Nicolo
Nicolo
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

The best reporting tool in the market

Avaliado em 28/03/2019

Vantagens

Clicdata helped us solving some issues related to the reporting of other third parties. If you are an Infusionsoft user you know what I mean.

I loved that I could creat specific dashboards bundled into binders, all with automated data sources. This way I could monitor all the relevant aspects of my automation campaigns on a daily basis.

Customer support was great too.

Desvantagens

The tool is definitely advanced and while it may appear as intuitive it is not. You will need to learn how it works before using it to its full potential. Also expect to be investing some man hours into it before seeing its full value.

Jeremy

Highly Customisable Dashboards at Pocket-Friendly Prices

Avaliado em 30/03/2017

Let's face it: there's hundreds of dashboard solutions out there, all competing for your attention. Take a close look and it's always a trade-off between functionality, ease of use, customisation options and pricing.

You'll find everything from zippy, push-button options that may or may not give you what you want to full-blown high-end tools which combine dashboard reporting with sophisticated data analysis capabilities.

Quick and easy comes with limitations in the data sources you can use, and the degree to which you can manipulate data after import. There's usually a short-list of presentation choices, often a million miles from data visualisation best practice. At the high-end comes complexity, a steep learning curve, and watch out stratospheric pricing.

Here's where ClicData excels: for an exceptionally modest price, you get connections to a long list of data sources that would satisfy all but the most unusual of requirements. You get ample options to segment, merge and manipulate data post import. You also get an ever-increasing number of customisable reporting widgets. Most importantly, in an area where most other solutions fail, you can set up your own customised templates and present your data in such a way that its easily interpreted. Yes, this is one online reporting suite capable of producing results that would even earn approval from Edward Tufte and Stephen Few.

Is there a downside to ClicData? Only if you don't have the time to invest in setting things up properly at the start and learning how to get the most out of this clever program. That time will pay enormous dividend, while not requiring the programming and analytics skills that other platforms do.

Of course, as with any platform, just how long your set up takes will depend on what you are trying to achieve, and how much time you want to spend in getting things perfect. But what's outstanding about ClicData is that you can produce perfect interactive dashboards, and at a price that will get quick approval from your accounting department.

Vantagens

Customisation options, flexibility, price.

Desvantagens

Could also offer simple template-driven solutions for those with simple needs looking for a push-button solution.

David
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Clic work in progress

Avaliado em 26/02/2019

Overall decent, but I moved on to Tableau which is quite powerful.

Overall decent, but I moved on to Tableau which is quite powerful.

Vantagens

I liked the gauges and appearance of the software. It could look good quickly, which appealed to me.

Desvantagens

Functionality was mixed. Some features and functions were solid, others yet to come or hard to utilize.

Kris
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Fantastic Tool!

Avaliado em 27/03/2017

Combining Data Manipulation AND Dashboards in one solution is great!
Data Manipulation: You need...

Combining Data Manipulation AND Dashboards in one solution is great!
Data Manipulation: You need to learn SQL for many of the Data Transformations. I'm okay at VBA and had ZERO SQL experience coming into ClicData. I'm getting better at SQL but could only imagine what I could do if I knew SQL better.

Data Refresh: Our data auto updates with with scheduled refreshes with cloud services (SFDC, Smartsheet) and through scheduled emails with attached data from our LMS (Data by Email).

Dashboards: I had zero experience creating dashboards before ClicData. As with anything I've improved vastly over time. When I need a new dashboard, I just select an existing one that is close to what I want, hit `Duplicate' and change the data source(s). Super simple.

I am able to amaze my coworkers on a regular basis thanks to ClicData.
I cannot recommend it enough.

Vantagens

Combines Data Manipulation and Dashboards. Flexibility. Setup once and everything auto updates.

Desvantagens

It's hard to call it a con, but not having a SQL person really slowed us down.

Gao Rui
  • Setor: Mineração e metais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Powerful tool with great support but steep learning curve.

Avaliado em 01/03/2022

I love the support I get, I love being able to create plenty of easy to consume visualizations that makes data analysis quick and easy.

Vantagens

It's powerful. I can do a lot with it. It helps me distribute our data in easy to understand visualizations to our clients.

Connects to my data files on OneDrive, PostGreSQL easily.

Single Sign-On (SSO) works perfectly with Wordpress. When Faced with issue of setting up, they worked with our other vendors from our Stack to find a solution.

Technical Support Team has all been really helpful in finding solutions to my requirements.

Desvantagens

We had a lot of issues with the SSO at first, but the solution was a simple and easy fix (our canaccess data did not match MiniOrange's)

There are a lot of features and functions but it requires tweaking and exploring.

Anoop
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best ever tool which allows us to do end to end automation within a single ecosystem

Avaliado em 14/02/2022

1. End to end automation
2. Less Manual Intervention
3. Performance
4. Customer Support
5. New features
6. Our team who worked on PowerBI and Tableau (Market leaders not actually though) appreciated our tool in terms of adaptation and Self Service platform
7. Customization and many more

1. I think we should do lots of Marketing of our product
2. Conduct Proficiency test on online leaning platforms (How it is going to help beginners and for the folks who worked on clicData for decent amount of time, conducting Proficiency test would give them confidence)

Bryan
  • Setor: Maquinário

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very happy with the software

Avaliado em 10/06/2019

This tool is allowing us to access raw data from SAP and present it on an hourly or daily basis as needed. This is giving us vital information to help us run our operations

Vantagens

The data processing capabilities are amazing. You need to be prepared to invest some time into learning how the tool works, but after that you will never have any issue presenting data in a meaningful way.

Desvantagens

This is the only dashboard tool I have used so it is difficult to identify any weak areas.

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Clic Hospitality

Avaliado em 01/03/2022

the benefit is the capability to create any dashboard in terms of minute so solve any question in minutes and be very reactive when the clients are asking dieep data analysis

Vantagens

the system is operational with all inclusive in one click minute and constantly improving. the simplicity of the dashboard to build for a technical person is enough to build in minute one ad hoc analysis

Desvantagens

the system is not very performing well in terms of speed if you have lot of filters in the normal cloud online team config - I have always to reduce the number of rows to 10000 to get an normal user experience

• Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

I used ClicData to run performance dashboards for my team on a daily basis.

Avaliado em 25/10/2017

Vantagens

The integrations with other software and web pages made it really easy to keep the dashboard updated and the amount of customisable options is a great feature.

Desvantagens

Some of the UI isn't hugely intuitive and there were a few times there were glitches with some of the intergrations.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Lots of features and possibilities.

Avaliado em 25/10/2017

Clicdata makes it easy to make reports on KPI's of our selfes and for our costumers.

Vantagens

The drag and drop makes it easy to do a lot of stuf. Even to make interactive boards is easy.
And if you can't figure it out, there is an excellent support desk.

Desvantagens

For a bit more complicated stuf you need to know some coding. Sometimes that is a bit hard for a dummy like me. But support is excellent.

Peter
  • Setor: Engenharia civil

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Good web reporting that's getting better all the time

Avaliado em 26/02/2019

We've been using Clicdata for 3 years and have seen the platform really evolve. There are many more widgets and connectors available today, enough so i've always been able to display data in the format/method i wanted to. Every interaction with their customer support has been positive.

Vantagens

The dashboards widgets you can use to create the dashboards are comprehensive and very customizable. All widgets look modern and perform well. Many, many data connectors available. Customer support is responsive and fast.

Desvantagens

Documentation is lacking. Very few examples of functions that are used in widgets. This is somewhat alleviated by responsive customer service, ask them a question (chat is available) and they will help you do whatever you are trying to do. I would prefer comprehensive documentation for each widget and more examples of functions.

Pratham
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

The best online customer service tool with fantastic and intuitive UI/UX

Avaliado em 16/02/2023

For both internal and external business issues, we utilise ClicData. We use internal metrics from multiple data sources to measure KPIs. In order to give our users access to data that benefits their businesses, we also link data. Our organisation moves forward thanks to real-time project progress tracking, financial KPI updates, health and safety statistics, and data visualisation. We can integrate Podio workspace components with client-specific dashboards in an accessible fashion thanks to ClicData.

Vantagens

ClickData is user-friendly and one of the only programmes of its kind that supports a direct live connection to an MS Access database. We adore the cloud-based architecture and user experience of Clicdata. We were delighted to choose them because they outperformed every other programme we had looked at. The most well-liked services are highly customizable and provide a huge selection of widgets, data export capability, Google Maps connection, and data source connectors.

Desvantagens

Since the documentation is inadequate, one might need to contact the support staff. Additionally, greater adaptability is needed if the package has to include a function, such as extra storage, etc. Google Maps's drawbacks, lack of overall legitimacy, poor downtime communication, inconsistent push-to-email, dashboard download issues, and low-quality downloads

Emmanuel

First steps with Clic Data

Vantagens

I tried several solutions for Dataviz and reporting solutions. Clic Data is merging with success a poweful tool and very helpful and professional teams in order to answer to all our needs !

Desvantagens

This tool need to be set by Clic data teams first if you are not a specialist in data connection. It has always been ok for me as the teams and the support is very reactive !

Sherry
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A complete package for startups

Avaliado em 09/02/2017

We started using clicdata a year back and found it difficult to start with but as we started working on it, we found it more and more useful and relevant to out requirements and loved the way it gives the opportunity to automate the entire process. There are certain functionalities which needs improvement but i guess ClicData is doing Great Job.

Vantagens

I like the widget functionalities and the way I can format them. Then i like the kind of flexibility it provides around the widgets (visible n invisible)

Desvantagens

There are some basic things missing - like no widget of drawing a line and working with formulas is difficult

Tomasz
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Some title :)

Avaliado em 21/12/2018

We have connected 200 vending machines with safe & healthy products.

We have connected 200 vending machines with safe & healthy products.

Vantagens

It is very easy to build very attractive report page. Extremely easy - it was the key point during research.
And the price is not so high - especially for small company from poland.

Desvantagens

Some lack automatisation when during reports designing. For example: something like master pages, something like copying scripts between widgets especially These are just example attractive Poland a better fit to screening

Briel
  • Setor: Pesquisa
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Looking forward to more widget choices

Avaliado em 27/02/2019

Vantagens

Clicdata is more friendly for customizing our services. I have used Tableau and MS Power BI in my previous jobs. I think Clicdata gives me most freedom for dashboarding. Especially when I was taught about the API connections. What is more, I found amazed by the support section. It makes clicdata super easy to pick up. And I really appreciate the help from the reps.

Desvantagens

I don't see as many varieties of chart types as other data visualization tools like Tableau or MS Power BI, etc. So in my dashboards, there are less fancy charts I can display. In the meanwhile, the tables possibility is not complete either. For example, I can't trim the pivot table however I want. The drilldown table has more possibilities in layout customizations, but not exactly match what I want in feature wise (can't even wrap text). I would be super happy to see more choices in the widget list and better table functions.

Jordan
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Very useful software and good value for money - although not entirely user friendly

Avaliado em 08/02/2017

Clicdata is great although it is quite tricky to get your head around, once you've figured it all out it is pretty simple to use. I use it most days in work for various client facing dashboards, my only critique would be that it is quite limited in terms of features and functionalities and could do with some new updated widgets and more options when it comes to adding in tables especially as i find them very limited in terms of formatting etc. Customer support is great and always solve any queries well.

Vantagens

sleek and easier to use than most dashboard software, good pricing on subscriptions.

Desvantagens

limited functionality and no guidance when adding in data transformations / forumlas.

Facundo Alberto
  • Setor: Restaurantes

Easy BI platform

Avaliado em 10/06/2019

Clicdata was the inflection point that divided a before and after talking about the understanding of my business.-

Vantagens

Ease of use is one of the most appreciated characteristics in a BI software by someone who isn't a software engineer.-

Desvantagens

I had some problems because I couldn't automate the update of the information but it's due to not open APIs and not related to the platform itself.

Jim
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Great value for money!

Avaliado em 01/03/2017

From the day I signed up for the free trial to today, ClicData has been amazing to work with, both in terms of the software and the support. The software is extremely easy to use and provides me with all the functionality I need to build beautiful reports and dashboards and I was able to get my first dashboard up and running within hours of getting started with no training other than what was available on their support pages. When I did run into questions about how to do certain things, I submitted my request through their online ticketing system and received the help I was looking for in a very timely manner. Their support staff was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and responsive in both email and over the phone. Although there may be some perceived limits in functionality, I have not found that to be an issue and am able to do everything I need, including some more advanced things I wasn't expecting to be supported. Additionally, the pace of innovation at ClicData appears to be such that any gaps that do exist, won't exist for long as this software just keeps getting better and better with each new release. Don't let the price tag fool you... this product is everything you need to meet you reporting needs and is great value for money, especially when you consider that you don't need any servers, data warehouses, or locally installed software.

Desvantagens

Licenses are required for secured viewing of reports and dashboards (named users), but given the price, it's not that big of a deal.

Sarah

• Suporte ao cliente

ClicData has helped me to easily share important performance measures with the rest of the...

Avaliado em 01/04/2018

Vantagens

I like the ability to easily convert excel sheets into visually appealing, easy to understand, shareable dashboards. I also like that ClicData seems to be continuously evolving; they have regular updates that I find to be helpful/ useful changes.

Desvantagens

I very much like that there is an api for using Survey Monkey, however I find it to be challenging to use the data from this source without significant manual manipulation. I wish this particular crossover required less attention.

Andrew

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Provide deeper functions for more experience users

Avaliado em 10/06/2019

We use Clicdata as a tool to show our clients their own data, sometimes that is through custom reports but most of the time that is through reports that are the same for all clients. But creating a set of dashboards that all filter the data for a specific client hasn't been easy.

Vantagens

Easy to get first dashboard set up. We were able to connect a data source and create a dashboard in minutes.

Desvantagens

Should allow users with a programming background more access to element controls.

Stephen
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Really enjoy the productivity awareness

Avaliado em 15/02/2017

We are able to see more data and information about our business in a much better looking format. It can be complicated to use and we have been through times of technical problems with it, but they have been minor and support has been fantastic.

visibility of data

complex set up

Ruth
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Immediate Assistance

Avaliado em 10/08/2020

Very positive, outstanding service, very willing to help.

Very positive, outstanding service, very willing to help.

Vantagens

I work with Clicdata on setting up and updating a complex dashboard. I really appreciate the fact that help is available through chat, and I can also set up a call to go over any issues very quickly.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the fixes take too long to get done.

Olivier
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very powerful data collection and visualization tool

Avaliado em 01/03/2022

Very professional support teams and the software offers a really good quality.

Very professional support teams and the software offers a really good quality.

Vantagens

Ease of use and integration of the whole solution, focus on security and observability of the platform

Desvantagens

I won't like more batch processes / data enrichment tools integrated inside the stack

• Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Apt for most of the dashboard requirements.

Avaliado em 02/04/2018

Put up all the required dashboards for the management to review performance, achievements, trends and take necessary decisions. Take off the burden of generating many reports from IT team.

Vantagens

Ability to connect with most of the data sources and the pricing. The support was also very good. Prompt and fast even though we are on the least pricing plan.

Desvantagens

Certain times, when the dashboard is loaded with so many data connections, it seems to slowdown, but it's not a very bad thing. something manageable