Avaliações do Lavu POS

Lavu POS

Sistema POS para iPad baseado na nuvem para o setor de restaurantes.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

210 avaliações

Gladys
  • Setor: Vinhos e licores

Love Lavu and the team !

Avaliado em 08/07/2022

My experience with Lavu is second to none insofar as POS systems. We love this system and look forward to seeing the new implementation once released in November.

Vantagens

This software continues to grow with the customer demands. We seem to never be outdated or lacking. The servers have an ease of use on the floor with the iPads at table side. We love the software so much so that we will be implementing it at two other facilities.

Desvantagens

There are cons to each software but there is not a dealbreaker for us with this software. It continues to grow and with that growth sometimes there seems to be the older than time conflict between tech and accounting due to reports however, the Lavu team are able to populate these reports in a timely manner. We have gotten everything we need from this program to meet the consumer demand of our growing winery.

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Gladys, thanks for your feedback. We appreciate hearing firsthand from our customers, and it really helps to hear what works so great and what can be improved upon. We appreciate your business and we thank you for being a loyal Lavu customer!

Michael

Great inventory and POS software

Avaliado em 11/11/2019

Great inventory and POS software. Ease of use and easy to teach employees to use.

Vantagens

Ability to have multiple locations. Ability to make inventory items easily. Ability to use an iPad for inventory counts.

Desvantagens

Have to manually bath credit cards at end of day.

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Michael, thanks so much for your review! We're very happy that Lavu helped your multiple locations streamline operations. We appreciate your business!

Guy
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

Stay Away!

Avaliado em 23/10/2020

I purchased a complete system from LAVU on April 2019 with the intent to upgrade my existing POS from CAKE which served me well the first 4 years of running my restaurant, but being somewhat of a basic system I started feeling like it was holding me back. LAVU was running a 50% off on hardware so I called and spoke to a salesperson. Let me tell you, I wish I had recorded the conversations, as there was very little in common between what was verbally promised and what was actually delivered, VERY LITTLE! Typical sales tactics, they put extreme pressure on you to sign up (do it in the next 6 hours or the promotion expires), give you practically no time to read the fine print, and all of a sudden you find yourself in a 3 years contract with ridicules early termination penalties and a service provider that is incapable of delivering half of what was promised. They count on you not having the time or resources to take them to court. Last remaining hardware piece originally promised arrived 5 months later! Thank god I kept my CAKE system going or I would have gone out of business. Their customer service is of the lowest level you would ever see, especially from an IT company, they provide practically no solutions to issues or a very vague future fix, and their system keeps crashing leaving you with no ability to run your business mid-day and with no warning, time after time. They send you system-wide emails apologizing saying their system was hacked and therefore the interruption i

Vantagens

There are no Pros, this is an awful system and the worst customer service / sales team in the industry

Desvantagens

Be very careful when they offer you interest free financing for the hardware, that's how they trick you into paying the software fee for 3 years in advance with NO way out

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Guy, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate hearing how Lavu worked for your business, and what can be improved.

Jon

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

10 year user

Avaliado em 10/02/2024

We have been long time user who appreciates the continued development and support over the years.

Vantagens

Ability to utilize Tab Order as location default during initial deployment in 2014.

Desvantagens

Level of customization in front end user configuration. Scheduling and management notes are undeveloped in reports

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Jon, thank you for sharing your experience and for being a loyal Lavu user. We greatly appreciate your business and feedback, we are always trying to improve and be the best that we can. As always, please let us know if there is any we can do for you.

Angel

Excellent POS for beginners

Avaliado em 16/02/2022

Vantagens

Is an easy to use, easy to program POS system. We use it from the beginning of our opening. Easy to use for employees and low cost for owners.

Desvantagens

Probably make improvement on the schedule part to be more robust.

Razões para mudar para o Lavu POS

Prices, and easy use and opportunity to grow

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Angel, thank you for your feedback! We are always trying to improve our POS system, and scheduling is on that list!

Philip

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

New User Review

Avaliado em 03/03/2022

Overall, we have great support. all specialists are knowledgeable and helpful to resolve any issues, questions or concerns that come up.

Vantagens

Ease of use is important to a beginner in the field.

Desvantagens

Backend layout is a bit clunky, too many drop down and making groups and stuff is a bit of a pain. Also when saving sometimes it seems to not save.

Resposta do Lavu

Hey Philip, thank you for your feedback! We're happy that you are satisfied with Lavu and our customer support team!

Giuseppe
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

Amazing and efficient service

Avaliado em 19/07/2023

Amazing

Amazing

Vantagens

Everything : fast and efficient and reasonably price

Desvantagens

Nothing ; we are very happy in particular with [sensitive content hidden]

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Giuseppe, thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are so glad to hear that everything has been amazing! As always please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Thank you again!

Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Worst small business pos system ever

Avaliado em 05/10/2023

We bought into Lavu when we first opened because it seemed user-friendly and fairly simple. We really only have a few products, so it should be a. no-brainer right? NO. Unfortunately for us, we integrated it into our online menu and electronic menu and it's tied into everything on the back end. So the MANY. MANY times we thought about switching to another POS system, it just seemed like too much of a hassle. Well, here we are again, absolutely regretting sticking with them. So tired of their horrible customer service, which consists of waiting on hold forever and eventually getting connected with someone overseas. No one ever knows what you're talking about and if they transfer you, you have to start all over from scratch, including your name and what company you're from and what the problem is. Their fees are high. Their technology is outdated. Their upgrades actually make it harder and make it take longer to check a customer out. It is ridiculous that amount of steps you have to take to have a customer pay.

Vantagens

Nothing now. They have gotten significantly worse over the years.

Desvantagens

Customer service is horrible. Updates are horrible. Them keeping you in the loop? Horrible.

Resposta do Lavu

Hi there, we sincerely apologize for the experience you had. As far as I know, the issue has been resolved and there are no further concerns. If this is not the case, please do let us know. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered.

Melissia
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Awesome service

Avaliado em 18/12/2023

Great experience I will definitely be spreading the word! THANK YOU [sensitive content hidden] AND TEAM!

Vantagens

I loved how fast and easy the process was [sensitive content hidden] set me and another person up at the same time very quickly and efficiently

Desvantagens

Nothing awesome service. I will be spreading the word.

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Melissia, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Lavu. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we appreciate your support. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, feel free to reach out. We value your input as we strive to continually enhance our services.

Enddia
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

[sensitive content hidden] did an amazing job

Avaliado em 18/12/2023

Vantagens

How fast and easy it was to get set up and get my business processing payments

Desvantagens

I currently do not have any cons at this point in time

Resposta do Lavu

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Lavu. We're happy to hear that everything has gone well. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to our team. Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate your support!

Candy

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Lavu POS review

Avaliado em 12/07/2022

overall Lavu is great. The staff is always looking for ways to improve the system & takes events when they come up and handles them to the best of their ability

Vantagens

Integration from our old Pos was simple.
Being able to add pictures of products or change color of box to help locate the items faster
Ability to change prices, product name, add new product with ease.
Ability to check/change anything from anywhere is a plus

Desvantagens

When the internet is out, tickets don't print to the kitchen or credit cards aren't able to be run.
When happy hour times are up, you can still increase product quantity.
Having a large food menu, along with a large bar selection has us set up with several tabs & it makes it hard to be fast entering in orders.

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Candy, thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate hearing about your experience with Lavu, and that it helps you streamline your restaurant's operations!

Kevin
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

No Free Trial.

Avaliado em 16/12/2023

Horrible. Absolutely, incredibly the worst customer service ever. I feel stupid for trying this company. They lied about everything just to get the sale. Do NOT go here !!

Vantagens

Only cons. Wanted to switch to this in January. Start date was to be around the 5th. However saw they started our contract on November 20. Contacted our on boarding person, [sensitive content hidden] and he turned HATEFUL!!!

Desvantagens

The fact that everything they said in sales in a LIE!!!!
Onboarding person turned ugly when I questioned dates.

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Kevin, we appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear about your negative experience. We take such concerns seriously and would like to investigate this matter further. Our team is actively working on this to come up with a resolution for you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and your input helps us improve. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Jason

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Save Your Money

Avaliado em 20/08/2021

Vantagens

I was an existing customer since the inception of Lavu in 2012.

Desvantagens

I purchased the system in 2012. Lavu offered a wireless system when they first came out. I soon learned if you sent a big ticket to the kitchen, it wouldn't print. Lavu advised the system needed to be hardwired for the printers to work properly.
I was a gold member when I signed up. I was told my price would never be higher than [Sensitive Content] per month. This turned out, not to be true.
The system worked flawlessly until about 2018. Lavu would frequently go down, offline, drop printer IP addressees, rogue attacks etc. In 2018 and 2019 I lost a lot of money thanks to Lavu.
I closed as most restaurants did in 2020 due to Covid. During the months I was open I noticed one month Lavu would auto debit my account for [Sensitive Content] one month, [Sensitive Content] the next. In March of 2021 to avoid these random charges I paid Lavu a year in advance. It was around [Sensitive Content] for service and a monthly charge for using up to 5 devices. In June 2021 I had to close and sale the business for a loss. I contacted Lavu to refund my money, and they refused. Don't do business with this company.

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Jason, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had to close down your restaurants, and that we were not able to issue a refund at the time. We appreciate your business for almost 10 years, and would love to hear from you. Please reach out so we can see what can be done.

Wes
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

STAY AWAY

Avaliado em 27/11/2017

Vantagens

The interface is user friendly, and tickets get sent to kitchen without many problems. But we could do this with paper

Desvantagens

Everything else! Whenever we have a issue they send it to the "developmental team" also known as the black hole. When we signed up they said "offline processing was in the works" that was 2 years ago. Reports are literally ALWAYS wrong. If you look at sales on two different reports they never are the same. For a span of about three months they miscalculated sales tax, having us over pay hundreds of dollars! For a long time they randomly doubled numbers on server reports, and now there is a random .50 added to numbers on servers reports. I have a tax background an I informed them the liability they were putting on us and our servers by misreporting so they showed me on the IRS website where they were right, THEY SET UP THERE SYSTEM BASED OFF THE WRONG PART OF THE IRS CODE. Not to mention that it randomly opens tickets from all different times that we have to re-close and I'm not sure we get paid for them or not. When we call customer support they are really nice, but our issues always get sent to the "Developmental Team" to never be heard about again!

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Wes, we are sorry to hear that your experience Lavu was less than perfect. We are constantly working to improve our product and fix bugs as fast as possible. We encourage you to reach out to our customer support team for any other questions.

Mark

We love it

Avaliado em 13/01/2023

We have been using it for 6 years and think it is great. When we have new employees, most of them have never heard of Lavu, but after using it they typically remark at how easy it is to update and how easy it is to use

Vantagens

It is very intuitive with a simple and easy to use layout. Pretty much everything is easy to find and easy to customize. It feels light and responsive where other, more expensive options often feel cumbersome. The chat and phone based service have also proven very useful at times

Desvantagens

The online ordering platform didn't work very well for us, unfortunately, so we abandoned that. We love the everything else, though

Hi Mark,

It's great to hear how well Lavu has worked for you. Thank you for being a loyal customer for 6 years!

Shanon

iPad based POS

Avaliado em 24/05/2023

Fantastic!! Editing my menu has never been so easy!!

Fantastic!! Editing my menu has never been so easy!!

Vantagens

Ease of use and service so far. No problems so limited need for service. But when we call fast and efficient!!

Desvantagens

We chose to only have payment devices on the stations and not on the iPad case due to added cost. Now wonder if we should have gone with all.

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Shanon, thank you for sharing your experience with Lavu so far! We are so glad to hear that everything is going well. As always, please reach out to customer support if you need anything. Thanks, again!

patty

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great on-line ordering system for Breakfast/Lunch restaurant

Avaliado em 15/06/2022

We are happy with Menudrive, the cost is acceptable and we like how our staff doesn't need to answer the phone to get the order. Our diner is loud and it's hard to hear the order, get the payment info, delivery address etc. Plus they often want to know their total price. Menudrive allows them to easily place their order & pay for their order - without taking up staff time. We wish all of our take out and delivery orders would be via Menudrive.

Vantagens

Menudrive is easy to program; took some time but our menu is large and we being a breakfast diner we had many options for customers ie: how do they want their eggs cooked, meat type, bread type, etc. Menudrive allows an unlimited amount of items & required info

Desvantagens

when entering items it was redundant having to enter the time available (if it wasn't an all day availability). Lots of key strokes but once it's done, it's done.

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Patty, thank you for your feedback! We love to hear from our MenuDrive customers, and how the product can help out businesses like yours!

Armond

The worst cuatomer service

Avaliado em 07/01/2020

Very very bad.

Very very bad.

Vantagens

Always someone answer it in india
They always take the notes of problem and promiss someo e will call you. Nobody ever calls

Desvantagens

I had 3 different tickets of issues with lavu one was about chipreaders that they send it and themselve couldnot activate it. all i got was that someone will call me soon and after 2 months all i had was excuses and the person who was supposed to call never did. Now they are saying that i cant return the items because it passed the 3p days even though it was never ooend or used. The raise the price without letting me know or get my approval ( apparently they send an email whicb is proabably still in my spam folder ) and charge my auto pay 5 times more than what originally were supposed to do. After i complain the shut down the system and refuse to give me the information i needed to do payroll and tip calculation.
The worst pos company. Do not buy this junk

Resposta do Lavu

Armond, we are very sorry to hear about the issues you are having. We strive to have the best customer service and provide a great experience for all of our users. Please reach out to our support team at at 855-528-8457 and one of our team members will be glad to help you out with any issues that you are having.

Hilton

Fast simple and reliable

Avaliado em 04/08/2023

They have a phenomenal suppprt staff that have always tried their best to help me on 1 call. Very rarely does it take more than one interaction to fix something I can’t do myself

Vantagens

The iPad approach with pictures and point and press make it easy for new hires to catch on quick.

Desvantagens

The inventory program could be better designed to allow scanning of bills. It’s very labor intensive to try to keep inventory up.

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Hilton, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Lavu. We are glad to hear that overall, you are happy. As always, please reach out if you need anything!

Gabriela

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Good pos system

Avaliado em 01/07/2022

Good system, very easy to set up and use to the servers

Good system, very easy to set up and use to the servers

Vantagens

Easy to use, very friendly for the new hires

Desvantagens

Some of the reports we need are not ready

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Gabriela, thanks for your review! We are happy that Lavu is easy to use for your staff. We are also constantly updating our reporting options, so we will keep you posted.

enung

• Suporte ao cliente

fraud by billing request or shutdown lavu

Avaliado em 04/09/2017

Vantagens

about the sistem we are of course happy after one year of lavu at our restaurant, our job is helping from lavu, accouting administration kitchen and all is going in perfect harmonies

Desvantagens

fraud by billing request or shut down lavu. Yes that happen two times , last time few days ago I get a message on a strange open windows of lavu account, was about to pay or shutdown the system but we always pay, so I was worry what happen if shotdown lavu at my place then they ask the min payment, so I used my credit card for pay it but at end they took more for Hosting PAID without any consense from me. we used to pay an agent of lavu so he doesn't answer fast half and that can happen. Now he said like last time they will refund to me but of course after some month... so disappointed about it. Hope to try back faster my money because the agent he asks me to pay him to because isn't his fault. hope someone tries to explain and solve my problem.

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Enung, thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate it. We're sorry that you had some billing difficulties with Lavu, and we would love to hear more details. Please reach out to us at (855) 767-5288.

Ahmad

Best software and easy.

Avaliado em 11/02/2022

Easy to use and the customer service are amazing.

Easy to use and the customer service are amazing.

Vantagens

Easy to use the pos while you are busy.

Desvantagens

The customer service is one of the best customer service ever.

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Ahmad, thank you for reaching out and letting us know how happy you are with Lavu! We're always eager to help if you have any issues.

Monique

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Hungry Eyes

Avaliado em 14/03/2022

Easy to set up and use. Love it! Would recommend

Desvantagens

The inventory part it needs to be changed and or updated

Razões para mudar para o Lavu POS

Easier and customer service

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Monique, thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate hearing how much you like Lavu!

Cindi

My experience with Lavu

Avaliado em 28/10/2022

I have been very satisfied with this company.

I have been very satisfied with this company.

Vantagens

The ease of navigating through all the different functions available.

Desvantagens

I really haven’t found anything that I have felt is worth complaining about or suggesting changes.

Hi Cindi,

Thanks so much for reaching out and taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback. The Lavu team really appreciates hearing about your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

Douglas

Chef

Avaliado em 14/08/2023

Payroll POS online and

Payroll POS online and

Vantagens

Customer service support is excellent!!!

Desvantagens

Nothing really even when something is wrong smoothly work out

Resposta do Lavu

Hi Douglas, thank you for sharing your experience with Lavu! We are so glad to hear that you are happy.