Avaliações do Maintenance Connection

Maintenance Connection

4,5 (290)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software CMMS/EAM para vários locais e vários setores

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

290 avaliações

Paul
Paul

• Suporte ao cliente

Great functionality and ease of customization for tracking asset maintenance.

Avaliado em 10/04/2018

Vantagens

It is very simple and easy to customize, hide, add additional fields specific to our operation. Very user friendly and intuitive to use for many employees. Easy one button clicks and drop downs to reduce confusion and inconsistent information being input into the system. Reporting can be customized and used to edit, open, manage records.

Desvantagens

Custom and advanced features can be tricky sometimes, but customer support is always there free of charge to come to my aid when I am stuck. And helps to teach as well.

Lisa
  • Setor: Ensino fundamental e médio
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Maintenance Connection is by far the top of line in support, functionality, ease of use, and...

Avaliado em 07/10/2016

As the software analyst for Facilities and Services, my first task was to upgrade the current system to a web version. The upgrade went fairly well until we moved to paperless, which included ipads for technicians. We found many limitations that were put on the software and I was forced to make work arounds in order to operate. After a year of frustration and complaints not only by our department but, by users putting in requests, I was given the task of researching other software vendors. We looked at many of the top ten facilities management software packages. Some vendors even came on campus to demo their product. The minute we looked at maintenance connection, we were sold. Here are some of the key points that we found different about maintenance connection. First thing that caught my attention was the fact that there are demo's and how to's on you tube. They are out there for everyone to see. It's not a secret. This told me they are open and not one of those companies that wants you to pay them just to show you functionality. The next selling point was the fact that the requestor can put in a request from any device. They can log into the requestor on their cell phone, ipad, chrome book.... There is not extra module to buy for that. Once I found these items, I set up a demo with them. The person that did the demo was amazing. He wasn't just a salesman, he knew the software and could answer questions about it. This is something I had never seen before. When he demo'd the calendar function (you can assign techs on a calendar), the maintenance manager got very excited. When he showed how easy it was to change a field name just by right clicking on it. I shed a tear. I couldn't help it. I was in front of all my coworkers and didn't want to show emotion but, I was overwhelmed by just how easy everything is. This software is a system admin dream. Six of us went to the user conference this week and all six of us came back with very happy faces and so much excitement. I could go on and on about how wonderful this software is. If you have struggled with your facilities management software, just look up maintenance connection on you tube. If that doesn't convince you, let them demo the software for you. You will be truly amazed!!!!!

Hossein
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Not god for big company

Avaliado em 10/09/2017

MC ( Maintenance Connection) not good for big company because it's a cloud base CMMS software and I think this is the MC weakness because after a short time of use, the browser cash is full and the software can't work correctly, after this the value will show in MC-CMMS is not correct and finally you can't log-in in the software befor you clear the browser cash and history.

Vantagens

It,s easy to use in home page and Most feature Accessible in home page. It's fast to login and loading.

Desvantagens

You can login with one user in multi system, but not support remote assistant. Good for small company.

Patrick

Great Product / Excellent Support

Avaliado em 22/03/2017

Maintenance Connection has given us the ability to progressively change much of our maintenance culture from reactive to preventative. It is an excellent tool that provides our teams the means to better troubleshooting and preparedness, leading directly to increased efficiency. Having the flexibility to form this product to our work flow and process is invaluable.

Vantagens

Ability to adapt to our maintenance needs.

Desvantagens

Waiting for product suggestions to materialize. Would like it to completely integrate with our financial system

Resposta do Accruent

Thank you for your comments Patrick! It's great to hear that Maintenance Connection's software has had such a positive impact on your organizations maintenance processes. We take our customer's product suggestions seriously and our Product Development team considers each one carefully. As far as integration with financial system's, we currently provide integration options via our Web API and Project Development Services. Our customer success team will be in touch soon to further discuss your comments.

Chris
  • Setor: Mineração e metais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great user friendly product!

Avaliado em 25/09/2019

Uptime on equipment has improved, we are able to track the work and expense on our assets better to make more informed decisions on whether to upgrade or replace certain items. When I went to analyze the business needs and searched for a vendor to partner with to help with our maintenance tracking needs, Maintenance Connection was their from the beginning and still to this day help with any needs that we may need, our rep even just checks in to see how things are going and if we need anything. This kind of customer service is dwindling

1. Customer service is fantastic
2. User friendly
3. Easy to manipulate the data
4. Reporting is great, lots of options
5. Customizable to the user
6. Mobile friendly application

Desvantagens

N/A Really have no complaints. I just hope that the company that bought them does not deviate from the high level of service that we have experienced since purchasing the software.

Lyndsi
Lyndsi

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

I've really enjoyed working with CMMS. It has a lot to offer.

Avaliado em 06/02/2018

Vantagens

I like the reports you can run and the graphics. It does take some getting used to or attending some classes before you feel like you know what you're doing though.

Desvantagens

There are a lot of functions and options that you need to narrow down and tweak before it starts to click, at least that's how it was for me.

Resposta do Accruent

Thank you for your great review, Lyndsi! We love having you as a customer!

All the best,

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Automotivo

100% better than my company's last CMMS

Avaliado em 09/02/2018

Better Asset Management, better scheduling and planning of work. Over all department is more efficient.

Vantagens

Asset history can be review directly in the asset module or use the basic and or custom reports. PMs and procedure modules are very simple to set up.

Desvantagens

Asset downtime embeds after completion of work. If correction needs to be made many steps are taken to correct downtime.

Jeremie
Jeremie
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Maintenance connection has made the management of our maintenance much simpler.

Avaliado em 04/10/2016

We have used maintenance connection for almost 4 years now and are still not using the many tools that the software has to offer. we have developed a great base of information and are continuing to use more and more tools as we step further into managing our company maintenance program.

Vantagens

Easy to use. The support couldn't be better

None at this time.

Kevin
Kevin

Pentair Comments

Avaliado em 21/05/2012

I recommend this program to any company that need a flexible, versatile and highly reliable CMMS to schedule PMs, allow requesters to enter their work request and to track the complete maintenance history. With this program you can see all levels of the maintenance operation which includes, maintenance history, WO status, work history, asset history, purchasing and fall other aspects of maintenance.

Vantagens

MC is a very powerful tool and we are using most of its functions. I am, overall, very pleased with the technical support that I have received from MC. We have been using this CMMS for 5 years and have not lost any data or had any crashes. The report function is defiantly icing in the cake. It allows me to customize reports for all levels in the company. I also use it as an aid to help track and correct documentation errors as they occur. That helps maintain the accuracy that is needed.

Desvantagens

All software needs some sort of improvement. MC does work at continually improving their software. Some fixes take longer than others but they usually are addressed at some point. The upgrades take time and that can seem to long. I wish they could perform some quick fixes for some of the smaller problems.

Troy
Troy
  • Setor: Fabricação de alimentos

FDA

Avaliado em 17/12/2018

I feel like we have only tapped into 30-40 percent of the potential

I feel like we have only tapped into 30-40 percent of the potential

Vantagens

The reports module is great. Overall user friendly.

Desvantagens

Running on our server has been a challenge from time to time

Rebecca

• Suporte ao cliente

MC is robust if you know it & have the time, else it is a basic tool for your shop to manage...

Avaliado em 17/07/2017

Vantagens

The potential behind this software is impressive. One of our facilities have been using M/C for years and the manager uses this as his one stop shop for everything he works on... from the largest capital projects (complete project management) to the simplest PO order. Managing our inventory, parts, equipment and labor - so much information is available via reporting and historically; it truly makes a difference when evaluating products, requests, resources or incidents. Bottom line, the success of this software, it is about how much time, energy and effort you want to put forth and how much support you have from your up line.

Desvantagens

Support. Routing calls to support or relying on support response can be frustrating. They have some amazing and brilliant people within the support group, please realize that - but getting to them or navigating through the phone system to leave a message is aggravating. More, it is irksome that if I do talk with someone they ask me if I looked on their help page first. Sometimes, that is not enough and I should not be shamed because they are being called.

Darrell
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good software with some drawbacks

Avaliado em 11/06/2020

For the most part this is a great software with a lot of functionality and traceability. However, there are holes in the change tracking that make it difficult, if not impossible, to validate for use as a stand-alone system for FDA regulated processes. This makes it so that you have to use a hybrid system of electronic and paper, which defeats the purpose to a large extent of having this software. I have tried to work with their support to get these holes fixed, but to no avail. Also, since Accruent took over, they no longer allow month by month use. They require at least a 1 year commitment in order to use the software, and they also charge extra if you want to be billed on a monthly basis instead of paying all up front.

Vantagens

It has an extensive reporting system that makes it easy to customize reports based on many different criteria and any report you create can be scheduled to be emailed to whoever needs it at any specified time interval.

Desvantagens

The software cannot be validated according to the FDA standards as a stand-alone management system for maintenance.

Tim
  • Setor: Energias renováveis e meio ambiente

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Work orders and procedures are great, reporting is complicated

Avaliado em 06/11/2018

Overall on a day to day basis, it works out very well. When it comes to Asset management, it has to be done correctly from the beginning, otherwise there's no way to fix it later. This is suppose to be useful for every employee but it seems you need specialists in your company to handle reporting and troubleshooting.

Vantagens

Creating work orders, both automatically and manually are very easy. Adding time and creating procedures to add to work orders are easy too.

Desvantagens

Creating a report to show specific data always requires that i get assistance from customer support whom shows me what seems like hidden features in the software and uses terms im not familiar with. Offline version has problems with loading or not pulling a work order when it fits all the requirements, and then releasing it back to CMMS takes a long time.

Erin
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Excited to learn more!!

Avaliado em 05/10/2016

We are excited to see the full potential of this software in our environment. It was purchased over years ago and we are really just beginning to use it primarily for our vehicles at this point. We look forward to using it for our lifts and hopefully our facilities, as well. Customer service is great. I feel the MCU should be included in the annual subscription. The videos and technical help is not as helpful as calling. Videos like the ones used in Lynda.com would be more helpful. I think the checkpoint is great, but feel the sessions go too fast and should be a little more in depth. They have to move fast to stay on schedule, so maybe recording them and posting after the event or even sending to attendees afterward. Possibly even sell as a one time subscription to businesses that didn't attend??

Vantagens

CUstomer service is awesome, comprehensive reports, great for asset management, etc.

Desvantagens

Not intuitive, ease of online help.

Brandon
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Heavy User

Avaliado em 14/11/2018

Customer service is great when there are issues with creating reports, ect. The problem is that the system is so non intuitive that it seems like even after using MC university and working with the system for 8 years I still pull my hair out trying to set up reports, change data fields, and get pictures to integrate properly...ect.
It's a major head ache and causes a lot of wasted time. Honestly the interface is a nightmare, and without a sql coding genius on staff, it's impossible to make certain things work.

Vantagens

It's a powerful piece of software, lots of reporting capabilities.

Desvantagens

Random bugs that have in the past caused loss of actual hours to work orders. The only way to recall the data was an entire data base roll back, which would cause even more harm to our system.

Bryann
  • Setor: Mineração e metais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy to use & helpful support.

Avaliado em 21/07/2017

A more organized work order system, of which we had nothing before.

A more organized work order system, of which we had nothing before.

Vantagens

Easy to use! We manage over 100 pieces of equipment and over 3000 inventory items, so it's nice to have all of our data in one place. Reports are easy to create, and I have had nothing but excellent support from the help desk on several occasions.

Desvantagens

No ability for the user to add multiple items (for example, inventory). It all has to be done by MC staff - would love if the option was available to us.

Resposta do Accruent

Bryann, thanks so much for your review! It's great to hear that we've been able to help your organization manage such a large inventory! We're hope we've been able to exceed your expectations.

Aaron

Best Supported Software We've Ever Had

Avaliado em 11/01/2018

Vantagens

It's ability to notify people, organize work flows, and provide the information that is needed to everyone that uses it.

Desvantagens

Support for the Canadian products (Tablet Hybrid) is not at the same level as the core company. If the Canadian support team had the responsiveness I've become accustomed too, then this wouldn't be a con.

Resposta do Accruent

Aaron, thanks so much for your stellar review! We're glad to hear that you love the support! We're hard at work behind the scenes to make sure that the Canadian products are supported at the same level you're used to with the US products :)
Thanks for being a loyal customer!

Bryan
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

MC is one of the most versatile and innovative software ever used

Avaliado em 15/02/2018

Vantagens

MC is a very versatile product.

It has enabled me to enhance the productivity and overall performance of my department in the shortest space of time.

MC software has the ability to provide third party support and offers the options to link these as well, making the overall experience more user friendly

Desvantagens

The time it takes to have a new employee trained up to the administrator level can be tedious, however its worth it, to have another capable hands on deck makes the job a lot more efficient

Stewart

• Suporte ao cliente

Great program with more than enough options to satisfy the most demanding of users.

Vantagens

The interface is very user friendly. Everything from entering work orders to printing off detailed reports is quite intuitive. I particularly appretiate the asset history records.

Desvantagens

Printing off task lists in a readable format can be tricky from the software. There are however several export options available which complete the process adequately.

Resposta do Accruent

Hey Stewart, thanks for leaving such a great review! We're glad to hear that the system helps you easily find the data you need!

Thanks for being a loyal customer!
Maintenance Connection

brian
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I have had a few glitches with CMMS but overall it has been a wonderful program to work with.

Avaliado em 24/07/2017

Cost savings, history, and ease on monitoring.

Cost savings, history, and ease on monitoring.

Vantagens

I can monitor all my assets and have a history trail showing my problematic assets. Also like the ease of tracking costs for jobs.

Desvantagens

There is no way to change a username, so when staff gets married and wants to change the last name the software wont let me.

Resposta do Accruent

Hey Brian, thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear that you like the software!
I just wanted to let you know that we have a new feature in Version 8.0 of the system that makes it easier to update user's profiles :)
Thanks again for the review!

Brandon
  • Setor: Armazéns
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Greatest Software Ever

Avaliado em 11/07/2017

Trackability, ease of use, over all better PM functions, and availability of inventory from site to site.

Vantagens

Extremely User Friendly, Love it. Definitely Value Add. We have expanded our use from 3 DC's to now in 31 DC's nationwide.

Desvantagens

I wish it was more customizable without extra costs involved. There are a bunch of fields within the Tasks tab on work orders that I would like to utilize for auditing but I would need to change the fields.

Resposta do Accruent

Brandon, what a great review! We're so glad to hear that your company has adopted the software!

Chris

Informative and Functional

Vantagens

The interaction between modules is clean and easy to develop from an implementation point of view. Once you get the base tables built expansion of the system is easy. The reporting systems in relatively easy to use but in some cases a knowledge of SQL is required.

Desvantagens

The inability to redefine the work order hard copy. The fact that some SQL knowledge is required for the report writer it improve upon some of the base reports to build a more detailed report.

Suzanne
  • Setor: Administração pública

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It has a lot of modules that are very helpful and easy to use.

history of our assets

history of our assets

Vantagens

easy to use and teachable to employees! It has a lot of modules that are very helpful and the history of assets are such a plus. Scanning parts is easy and helps in our accounting procedures.

Desvantagens

The numbering of the work orders would be nice if we could have the year 17-22574 something like that to break down by year. I know there are reports but for quick reference.

Resposta do Accruent

Hey Suzanne, thanks for leaving a review! It's great to hear that it's so easy to use!

steven

• Suporte ao cliente

easy to use.. does the job

Vantagens

maintenance connection is easy to use. has all of the features that are needed to complete the job.

Desvantagens

maintenance connection is occasionally slow to respond when multiple users on working in it during the end of the day.

Resposta do Accruent

Thank you so much for your review, Steven! We're glad to hear that you are satisfied with Maintenance Connection!
If there's ever anything we can do to improve your experience, please reach out to our Customer Success team at [email protected].

Kristie
  • Setor: Automação industrial
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários

Kristie

Avaliado em 22/01/2019

Overall, customer service is very good, WHEN you can reach someone. Getting a call back or response in a timely manner does not seem to be a high priority with Maintenance Connection. This is sad because overall I feel the product is good, but customer care seems to be very low priority over the past year.

Vantagens

It is user friendly and has the capability to fit the needs of multiple level users.

Desvantagens

Customer service is lacking. One of the main reasons we purchased this software program was because of the translation tool and it does not even work correctly. Extremely dissatisfied with the feedback and the customer service on this in particular.