Avaliações do Freshsales

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

610 avaliações

MONAISA
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

Excelente

Avaliado em 02/06/2024

É um excelente recurso para quem está iniciando na pequena ou média empresa.

É um excelente recurso para quem está iniciando na pequena ou média empresa.

Vantagens

Os recursos de captação de lades e previsão de vendas

Desvantagens

No geral o o preço poderia ser mas acessível.

Peter
Peter
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Look at this, and I promise you, you'll forget about SalesForce

Avaliado em 11/10/2018

Before Fresh sales, my team and I were using SalesForce. It was far too messy, complex, and I had more meetings with my team to try and figure out the details in a month than I've had in a quarter!

We decided to take a look at Freshsales when it came out (end of 2016 I believe), mainly because we've been using Fresh Desk for years and wanted to give them a shot. After the demo, it was a no-brainer. Once we got our account, it took me maybe a week to set everything up and we were ready to go. The interface was just so sleek and stripped down of all those unnecessary fields and options. I could see what was happening, when, and finally what to expect (the latter being very important for any sales manager).

Overall, it works just so well for us (small family owned business) and we won't be looking to change anytime soon.

Vantagens

There's a number of features I like...reporting, email tracking, lead scoring...Sure, some CRMs out there have all these as well, but everything is so darn well packed and easy to use! If I had to choose one, I'd say email tracking. That had helped a lot with follow-ups and our sales funnel in general.

Desvantagens

Can't say there is anything I dislike about the software at present time; it did lack certain features upon release, but the current version has everything we need to take our prospect from point A to point C(lose).

Rachel
Rachel
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

The CRM Freshsales is useful and adaptable

Avaliado em 10/07/2023

Managing your leads, prospects, deals, wins/losses, and clients is a breeze. It allows you to keep tabs on your emails and see when you were last in touch. When dealing with thousands of leads, this is a great way to keep everything straight and organized.

Vantagens

I like how simple it is to narrow down potential customers. I appreciate the convenience of being able to draft contracts for clients and have them sign them electronically. Having access to pre-made email templates, mass emailing, and detailed stats is also fantastic.

Desvantagens

The strict structure of Freshsales sometimes gets on my nerves. It's both helpful and confusing that there are so many filters to choose from. It can be a lot to take in at once.

Tori
  • Setor: Maquinário

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Freshsales. Fresh start.

Avaliado em 14/08/2023

This was our company's first CRM. We still enjoy Freshsales, but often find quirks and areas for improvement that we sent to our representative. There have been advancements since we started with Fresh, but would love to know more insight on what's to come in the next year and three-year plan, so we can prepare and know how the system will improve over time.

Vantagens

Up front, nothing seems overcomplicated. It has the essentials we need to track business on the sales side. Those who tend to support tickets are quite helpful. Happy with the timely, honest support we receive!

Desvantagens

As with any system, there are areas of improvement, wishes for changes, and improvements we would love to see implemented. I wish there were more transparent check-ins telling us upcoming changes that are being worked on in the background. I also wish we were notified when updates were going to run so that could better prepare when "Blackout" periods are going to take place during the workday.

• Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A new innovative tool for your CRM needs

Avaliado em 05/04/2024

2. Not mobile friendly

Nikhil

FreshSales: An extensive CRM for all your needs

Avaliado em 14/01/2023

I am almost content using Freshsales as all of the parts to my sales cycle can be tracked at one place and also I can just remain on one software throughout the day unless I am prospecting so it makes things very efficient and saves a lot of time. Also, helps me to create a workflow according to my preferences.

Vantagens

Lead Management and Sales Pipeline Management are the most extensive and exciting features that this product has. You can keep a track of anything and everything throughout the software and also see every individual's progress to further see the projection of organization's upcoming revenue that can be generated.

Desvantagens

Notifications although automated can sometimes be delayed.

• Setor: Serviços de Facilities

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good sales and marketing CRM

Avaliado em 21/07/2022

It's fine overall but earlier support was good and now it's difficult to get a hold of rep.

Vantagens

It's comprehensive as this has functionalities for both sales and marketing. This also has freshchat feature which we are using on our website.

Desvantagens

The support is not good and on the other hand they have made a newer version of it and it took 6 months to migrate us to newer version for the older one.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Freshsales

It's cheap compared to salesforce and has more or less same functionality.
Kyrstin
  • Setor: Maquinário

Powerful integration tools!

Avaliado em 22/09/2020

Over all I think FreshSales has been an amazing addition to our company. We have easy access to customer accounts. We can creat tickets from FreshSales right into FreshDesk.

Vantagens

I love how I can integrate my other FreshWorks software as well as quickbooks. I can seamlessly maneuver the website and find the information I need for the most part.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a place to put the customers address right on the front part of their account. We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Jurgen
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

FreshWorks and the Complete Suite is a PHENOMENAL Alternative for SalesForce

Avaliado em 04/01/2021

So far, it's been all good!

So far, it's been all good!

- Simple to set up
- Intuitive to use
- Easily Scalable
- VERY Competitive
- PHENOMENAL Support
- Modular - Add any additional software offered by FreshWorks for a COMPLETE TURNKEY Solution

Desvantagens

Nothing I like least so far! The team and software is great!

Zoho CRM

- VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together

Zoho Expense

- VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together
Lindsey
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best CRM for our small business

Avaliado em 06/10/2022

We've been very pleased overall, it has streamlined out business development processes, customer support is fantastic

Vantagens

The web based piece is so important, it's customizable, ease of use for new employees, crosses over for sales, marketing and recruiting

Desvantagens

Search function, would like to search keyword

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Razões para escolher o Freshsales

Krap was not functional for our business, too many barriers

Price and functionality
Aaron
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Freshsales- Sales and Lead Management built as a functional tool

Avaliado em 23/08/2023

Overall it's a functional tool for setting your sales automations and lead Management

Vantagens

The search and filter features are well built for extensive database querying. Also option to create custom sales pipelines are well built.

Desvantagens

The reports and analytics feature should be developed further

• Setor: Mineração e metais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

A comprehensive and very effective Marketing tool - not more

Avaliado em 30/05/2021

We have used it to conduct marketing campaigns and measure customer responses and interactions. It has proven to be a very effective online marketing tool with automations. At the same time, it is not for sales-intensive approaches and complex business models that do not have linear processes.

Vantagens

1. Marketing automation helped a lot when executing a campaign with multiple scenarios and steps. Excellent capability.
2. The Landing page capability is very good, allowing you to integrate interaction data directly without going for website add-ons or plugins. It has good quality templates as well

Desvantagens

1. The sales management process is weak and does not offer you the capability to distinguish potential customers/leads that can be revisited. It is more focused on qualified cases/deals that can be won in a series of steps.
2. The email interaction (at least with Gmail) does not work. Most of the relevant emails appeared late in the CRM. You have to refresh every x mins manually to get the latest emails, which does not help. You end up going with the Gmail front-end in order to avoid missing incoming messages.

Razões para mudar para o Freshsales

It looked fairly comprehensive (and it was in the Online marketing functionality).
Marah
  • Setor: Restaurantes
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Enhances our ability to respond to customer requests

Avaliado em 10/01/2023

Freshsales organizes our relationship with customers in the required manner, as any email from customers is answered by the responsible member in a timely manner, and we also ensure that our promotional campaign messages reach the targeted individuals and institutions within carefully studied time periods. Freshsales has also increased our organizational capabilities, as all files, messages and contact lists are easily accessible.

Vantagens

I really appreciate the simple, intuitive design of the dashboard, as it makes customization easy, and I can navigate between the different sections with ease. Freshsales is also good at how it sorts and classifies incoming mail, which helps us direct it to the responsible member directly, and this is reflected in the speed of response to customer requests. It is also good for the organizational capabilities that Freshsales provides, as we can create a file for each customer and we can save everything related to our relationship with him, including messages and invoices, and that they are saved on the cloud, which makes it easy to access them at any time. I greatly appreciate the scheduling capabilities that Freshsales provides, which allow us to organize the dates of sending emails or text messages to customers according to contact lists at appropriate times, and this is important so that we do not repeat messages in a random way that makes the customer feel bored. Freshsales is also great for the collaborative capabilities that it provides us as a team, where we can share updates on different tasks and also collaborate in preparing reports and marketing plans.

Desvantagens

Freshsales is easy to use, and it does not require a lot of time to master its effective use, in addition to that the subscription prices are appropriate and are not considered an obstacle to the involvement of all team members.

Wolfgang

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Freshsales allows for a quick start

Avaliado em 05/10/2018

To convince my companies boss to go with and acquire Freshsales was very easy. The daily joy and enthusiasm working with this programme showed in givng great results in a very short time. Upload data, create a mailing template, select clients, press the bulk e-mail button and wait. Shortly you can see who received and opened your mail and also if they clicked any links in e-mail provided. A perfect indicator to catch your clients just when they are also online viewing your information to follow up, if that's a strategy you desire. We are working less aggressively, so knowing that the e-mail was opened is enought to e.g. follow up with a second mail or whatever you have automated your workflow with. The opt-out option for mail receivers automatcally renders that client as unqualified and will not be disturbed by mistake anymore. Finally, I just like to say that I only use about 10% of Freshsales potential and get the desired results. Remember, keep it simple. I am really looking forward to optimize certain features and procedures in the future. And I know I can count on customer support again to guide me. Step by step. I try not to overload them, because I myself with a customer support background understand the work they do and they do a great job.

Vantagens

There is so much in Freshsales that it is impossible to list all the pro's. But only a few functions are needed to get started. Appart from easy accesible menus, logic selectable filters, customizable deal overviews, pipelines and workflow automatization, all you need to do is upload your client data from e.g. an Excel file and you are basically ready to roll. At every step getting to know Freshsales I was able to contact Customer Support via chat and was guided non-stop during my 30 day trial. You can even book sveral one on one remote sessions to have all your questions answered and shown on screen. The knowledge database also is very well organized with videos and FAQ's.

Desvantagens

There is nothing bad I can say regards Freshsales. It's true, that there is a lot to take in. To get everything out of all the available features, there is a steep learning curve that leans towards a small portion of CRM administrational work. But if you wanna keep it simple, it lets you do that. Only if you start to work with more data, more clients, more workflows can it become a bit overbearing. But that's with every other CRM also.

Huan
  • Setor: Rede de computadores
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Best CRM for your small to big team

Avaliado em 23/05/2021

Vantagens

The the marketing automation tool is the most interesting and useful tool in this CRM. This tool help you to qualified or unqualified the lead depend on your condition. If you have 1000 leads that come from your landing page, you could not qualified by manual, this tool with the automation function will help you to do that.

Desvantagens

I used the mid tier plan so I don’t have access to the Sale Forecast function with really important.

Microsoft Excel
Sam
  • Setor: Companhias aéreas/Aviação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A good solid CRM product and service

Avaliado em 21/08/2023

A good product with good service back up

A good product with good service back up

Vantagens

We use the WhatsApp. marketing on a weekly basis

Desvantagens

WHatsApp journey gliches, although this may be a fault with Meta

Zoho CRM e Zoho Desk

Razões para escolher o Freshsales

We switched from Monday.com for ethical reasons. We did not want to use a product that was from a company operating out of an immoral apartheid state such as Israel. As an organisation we boycott all Israeli products and services and support the United Nations in condeming the illegal occupation of Palestine and oppression of the Palestinian people. We believe in a free Palestine.

Razões para mudar para o Freshsales

We liked the sales approach from Freshsales

• Suporte ao cliente

A great Sales CRM with all of the modcons; part of an excellent 'fresh' suite.

Avaliado em 06/10/2017

Vantagens

1- Freshsales is very easy to use and is a solution that I believe is a good fit for a growing team, as the platform has a very small learning curve. I feel confident in being able to teach a new staff member how to use it.
We don't use Freshdesk, but their native integrations with that, other Freshworks applications, and 3rd party tools in Freshsales would be very suitable to teams that offer support, or already have an existing marketing/service delivery software stack.

2- The development team frequently release new features that make the experience of using the platform better and better. I have subscribed to the top tier, but even their entry level and middle range offers go head to head on features with the big name CRMs that cost double the subscription fee.

3- Finally, the mobile application's latest release is absolutely brilliant more than what you could want or expect from a mobile version of your company's sales CRM.

Desvantagens

1- Some of the 'bells and whistles' that come with other Sales CRMs aren't available or can only be achieved by using third party tools (Zapier) hacked together with Workflows.
Examples of these are:
"automatically remind me to follow up if I haven't heard back from this lead/customer"; and
support for recurring deals (such as businesses that sell based on annual subscription models).

2- There seems to be a fair bit of data visible (eg: metadata on each lead or contact) that really isn't important to the average user. And it would be great if a user could choose which fields appeared in the summary view of their contact, rather than just having the first few fields show.

Having said that, the Development team appear to listen to their community, so this comment may be out of date, depending on when you're reading it!

Adir
Adir

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple, powerful CRM, for a fraction of the price

Avaliado em 16/05/2020

Overall, a great piece of software for a great price.

Overall, a great piece of software for a great price.

Vantagens

Has about 90% of the advanced features in pricier CRMs like Hubspot, for a fraction of the price.
Super-friendly user interface, great support.
Highly recommended!

Desvantagens

APIs still need some work. Migrating from Hubspot is a bit messy - the built-in process doesn't work too well.

Missing the ad platform integrations as in Hubspot.

Zoho CRM e Pipedrive

Price

Razões para mudar para o Freshsales

Features, price, ease of use.
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A nice, lite alternative to SalesForce

Avaliado em 14/09/2019

Very responsive and their support is fast

Very responsive and their support is fast

Vantagens

It is very customizable and easy to get up and running -- especially for a small company that needs a strong CRM

Desvantagens

Some of the interface is still being developed. For example, adding a call log or editing a field are under the same icons.

Copper

Cost and functionality

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Freshsales

They were also a new startup
Matthew
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Freshsales CRM Review

Avaliado em 21/08/2023

Vantagens

Freshsales has lots of good features, and the price is reasonable compared to others in the market. The customer service and support desk is stellar; they are always available to chat and assist within minutes.

Desvantagens

The product is difficult to navigate and at times feels unintuitive. Sometimes, it feels as if they're relying on excellent customer service to make up for a less usable app. However, they are always growing and sending out updates, so I know they're working on this. If you're willing to learn the interface and deal with some of its quirks, then you'll be rewarded with creative features and excellent customer service. If you want a simple, easy to navigate and use CRM, I would look elsewhere.

Anuj
Anuj
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

For sales managers and their team members working in startups, the most high-end software

Avaliado em 11/07/2022

Overall, I believe that FreshSales has been a fantastic addition to our business. Customer accounts are simple for us to access. From FreshSales, we can directly create tickets in FreshDesk.

Vantagens

I have been using this software for one and a half years. I initially only used the live real-time chat feature, but now I use its premium capabilities to manage my leads and send them updates and sales pitches using the simple campaign manager. I adored the user interface because it requires little intelligence to comprehend the things you need to achieve your goal. I have made use of their reporting capabilities, which aid in my decision-making based on campaign results.

Desvantagens

If they offered interaction with other social networks in addition to LinkedIn, such as Instagram and Facebook messaging, I would adore this feature. They only have a few integration modules at the moment. Additionally, handling and transmitting files takes considerably longer than importing them, and occasionally it gets stuck, forcing me to repeat everything.

Pratik
Pratik
  • Setor: Eletrônicos
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Look at other options

Avaliado em 20/10/2019

We were very excited and proud to have purchased Freshsales, and willing to work through the issues, for an eventuality where we would use this for our sales personnel overall, the experience was abysmal. We have lost all our work, data, and we wouldn't repeat the Freshsales portal unless there is a drastic change in the product.

Vantagens

The customer support panel during the free trial is insane. It's like a live chat that responds usually within 15-30 mins. The tricky part is when you move to a paid plan, that vanishes completely.

Desvantagens

This software has a number of issues. It is definitely not user friendly.
A number of issues plagued our entire experience, making it impossible for us to get anything done out of it, ranging from
1. City Options in the lead generation form would show up as Option 1, Option 2, instead of the City names, and this was setup by their engineers.
2. Multiple product fields, confusing customers, and us as well, and this was also setup by their engineers.
3. Account manager would promise to call, but we never had one call from him or there wasn't a single appointment he could keep in 8-10 months.
4. If by chance your account is downgraded, be prepared to lose your own data.
5. If you want to migrate to another service, there is no migration/export options.
6. Solution actually has lesser features than Google Suite, which is offered for free.
7. Email syncs have issues, and randomly connect/disconnect.
8. Integration with Facebook leads do not exist, you still have to buy zapier to integrate, in a way, for anything extra you need, you make another purchase, almost discounting the value that this could have.

• Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Freshsales helps medium sized businesses manage the process

Avaliado em 30/03/2020

Freshsales has made the process of managing leads and communicating with them till they become contacts through to client a more manageable process for our clients. it has also worked well for us. Freshsales is really the Sales force for the emerging enterprise.

Vantagens

If you want the functionality and capability of SalesForce for your medium sized business but you just don't have the budget, then FreshSales is the right software for you. I guarantee you you will be blown away by the functionality and the outputs you get from this for a fraction of the investment on what other corporates invest into their Sales CRM. There is too much to mention. You can synchronize emails to customers and the software is very easily customizable. It can be integrated quite easily with other software to enhance functionality. My medium sized businesses are over the moon with this software. From the reports you get, you can easily analyze the sales process and wee where the bottlenecks are.

Desvantagens

Freshsales is priced on multiple users. This can get quite expensive for smaller businesses trying to tes out certain sales strategies. This is why I would recommend this more for medium sized busiensses.

Deborah
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Deeply regret signing up for Freshsales

Avaliado em 03/04/2024

I have never experienced customer service THIS bad before. Total and complete incompetence. We have been using Freshsales for about a year, and it's been nothing but glitchy and problematic. NOTHING is ever resolved, support tickets are left open for weeks, and their customer support team blames their issues on the customer instead of fixing the problem.

Their customer support chat will fail mid-conversation, and then the whole chat history is lost. This has wasted HOURS of my valuable time and cost our business money.

Freshworks' support team does not have any clue what they are talking about. In the rare chance you *can* get in touch with them, their "solutions" do not work, and when I show them how/why it doesn't work, they don't believe me.

It is infuriating to have spent so much money and time on software that our business now relies on only for it to be a huge mistake.

Vantagens

Right now, their lack of customer service is canceling out any benefits Freshsales might have had.

Desvantagens

Glitchy program and TERRIBLE customer service.

Niki

FreshSales

Avaliado em 20/05/2021

Very good. Our sales team use it daily with very good results

Very good. Our sales team use it daily with very good results

Vantagens

FreshSales is easy to set up, import contacts, accounts and deals. Once you do that you are ready to start using it.

Desvantagens

The search engine is not very intuitive. You cannot combine key words from different modules ie. account name and deal name to narrow down results. In this aspect SalesForce was superior