Sling

4,6 (151)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Planejamento do pessoal fácil e gratuito.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

151 avaliações

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Sling a must to check it out.

Avaliado em 18/05/2019

My personal feelings after having to pay such high prices for cable channels on the market we just had to drop them. Someone told us about sling and to try it. We love it. We will stick with sling for a long time. And to enjoy all the channels for cheap prices and affordable. Check it out and try it. Highly recommended Sling.

Vantagens

Sling is a great program. We have been with sling for 3 years now. We love sling. It better than spectrum for cable. Sling is way cheaper than any cable on market unless you go annetena. In order to use sling we had to buy roku to get sling for our tv. Sling programs offers very good rates for cable channels and more. Sling also offers dvr for any channel they have. My favorite channel is hallmark. Sling offers 3 hallmark channels that i never knew was on market. So being on a budget this was good buy and reasonable. Just to enjoy sling. I highly recommend it to anyone that is on a budget.

Desvantagens

I don't have any complaints or downfall with sling. I am very happy and pleased with sling. I don't know what i do without sling program. It great program and you can't go wrong with sling.

Wyatt
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Production manager review for live productions

Avaliado em 13/07/2023

Overall I have a great experience besides from the couple issues I've run into. I use it daily ad it makes it way easier to run a schedule my crews.

Vantagens

I really like how easy is is to schedule people, put up available shifts for employees and the reminders so people know to come in to work. It makes my job easier and gives me some peace of mind.

Desvantagens

I have a couple issues.My least favorite thing is the mobile app, I said before it's just clunky and doesn't feel like a mobile app.I also need a way to view pdf's on the app without it downloading to your phone.And lastly it would make everything so much easier if I could have an hourly rate and a day rate option for employee's.That would solve all my issues and make me love using this scheduling system. I think I could even get some live music venues in the area to use it too because there isnt a program that does all of those things and your system is already really easy to use.

Alternativas consideradas

Slack

Razões para mudar para o Sling

The layout of the program on desktop and the easy way to set everything up made me go with sling.
Josephine-Marie

• Suporte ao cliente

Not the best of software

Avaliado em 27/06/2018

Vantagens

what I do like about this software is if you don't have one of your coworkers number you can go on there and message them. Also it gives you your schedule when you work on a month to month basics.

Desvantagens

What I don't like is that I have the app and I don't get notifications about it also when I want to pick up a shift it doesn't add it to my calendar so if I forget I wouldn't know if I did pick it up until I get a call.

Hunter

Avaliado em 10/08/2023

Sling has scratched an itch I didn't know I had. It does everything I need it to at a decent price.

Vantagens

Great software that ties into my pos. Free for staff makes it even better. Easy to use and easy to teach

Desvantagens

The only thing I can think to improve would be the ability to look over various saved schedule templates easily.

Zack
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Extremely easy, inexpensive, and comprehensive scheduling tool

Avaliado em 14/07/2022

Extremely positive; we were lacking an online scheduler and mobile access for about 2 to 3 years and the use of Sling made scheduling much easier (versus pen and paper) and reduced issues due to accidental missed shifts.

Vantagens

I looked through several scheduling tools before settling on Sling. This included simple Excel sheets, Homebase, and When I Work. I settled on Sling because of the wide array of features for no cost and mobile app access. The mobile app experience, per my team, was easy and extremely convenient. I personally was impressed with the ease of the drag-and-drop scheduler.

Desvantagens

About the only issues I had with the software was the occasional challenge to invite a new user. We haven't used it in a while now, but the only problem was that it seemed hard to resend the invite email to download the app. That being said, I think it was only because there are a lot of features in the software, and it can be a little challenging to do once specific task simply because it can take a minute to find it.

Alternativas consideradas

Homebase e Microsoft Excel

Razões para mudar para o Sling

More features for no cost; it was important that it not cost anything as it was a temporary product during a company transition.
Stefanie
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

A Great Resource & Time Saver

Avaliado em 29/04/2022

Vantagens

I love the fact that this software saves me so much time compiling a schedule. I can create recurring shifts when I know that the same team goes to one of our satellite locations.

Desvantagens

I utilize the free version because the company didn't need all of the bells and whistles that came with the paid versions.

john
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best scheduling app out there

Avaliado em 28/08/2019

It truly has been a real asset for our business, I really believe we would be lost without this fantastic software.

Vantagens

Clocking in works great with SLING, scheduling and the employee interaction with the app is fantastic!

Desvantagens

Getting use to messaging for help, were all used to calling someone. I found it works great and the response time is quick and responsive.

Tina
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Best Value for your money

Avaliado em 21/07/2021

Communicating with my team is easier especially since it was a free app and they are able to get notifications. I communicate much more effectively with news updates and menu changes.

Vantagens

It is very user friendly. I use it for scheduling and although I am currently unable to use the actual scheduling portion, I love the newsfeed portion! It is our own social media hub that I use to upload schedules, upload news of the restaurant, menu changes etc. The best feature is that I can see who has viewed it!!

Desvantagens

Once I edit a post on the newsfeed portion and repost it, it doesn't alert users that there has been a modification.

Carrie
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

Game Changer for us.

Avaliado em 03/10/2023

In the nature of my business, it just works! I love that my employees can see who else is working where. BUT they can see who is working with them.The fees are totally afforadable! It makes life SO easy for me from what we were using before!!

Vantagens

What I like the most about Sling is... I used to text message all of my employees to ler ask if they can work and then again to let them know when they are working! I no longer need to do that. They all know if they cant work they do the "Time Off request" if they can never work on such day they do "Unavailible" The natrue of our business are only events so we are somewhere different every event. Sling connects the address to the date as well. Its just been a total Game Changer a fee that we can afford!!

Desvantagens

This is a hard one! I really cant think of what I like least other than it needs to be intgrated with Apple Calendar, and the notification glitch I mentioned earlier.

Maddie
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Sling - Multiple Employee Scheduling

Avaliado em 21/05/2019

Vantagens

I like sling because of all the different customization options they give you. You can group people by position and schedule them easily. This is he best scheduling app I have used so far. You can see how many hours you've schedule for each position per day and per week and that is very helpful.

Desvantagens

One thing I do not like about sling is that adding in the shifts each month/week can get pretty tedious. Also, it is very easy to delete all shifts for one person when you only meant to delete one.

Sarah
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Good for what we need!

Avaliado em 24/12/2022

Overall, I'm glad we made the switch from HotSchedules, which is what we used previously. The way that is syncs with Toast POS and payroll is seamless, and it's easy to keep udpated or make changes on the fly. The app sometimes malfunctions, but I anticipate that being upgraded over time.

Vantagens

As the person who makes the schedule for ~100 students working as part-time baristas, I like the functionality of making repeating shifts for a certain number of weeks. Color-coded shifts, job titles, and easily specifying tasks lists and job codes, makes for a clean look and clear communication for staff!

Desvantagens

There are a few things that I look forward to Sling being able to do in the future. One of those is for employees having the capability to offer up portions of their shifts instead of all or nothing. I also wish I could add in templates for specific days of the week (i.e. a "weekends" template and a "weekday" template). When holidays fall on different days of the year, it would be nice to have a specific schedule template saved that can just be applied so that I don't have to manually enter shifts for each of those days.

Rosalina
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

"Boosting Your Business Efficiency with Sling: An In-Depth Review"

Avaliado em 02/03/2023

Generally speaking, Sling is an extensive representative planning programming that offers a scope of elements to assist organizations with dealing with their labor force all the more proficiently. While there are a few restrictions as far as revealing choices and customization, the reasonable evaluating and adjustable settings make it a solid competitor for organizations hoping to smooth out their planning processes. Likewise with any product, it's essential to painstakingly assess your choices and consider your particular business needs prior to pursuing a choice.

Vantagens

Simple to utilize: Sling is easy to understand and natural, in any event, for non-educated clients. The point of interaction is basic and direct, making it simple to explore and get to highlights.Complete booking highlights: Sling offers a scope of planning highlights, for example, shift planning, time following, and errand the executives, making it an all inclusive resource for organizations hoping to smooth out their booking processes.Reasonable evaluating: Sling offers a scope of valuing plans to fit different business needs and spending plans, including a let loose arrangement that backings to five clients and essential booking highlights.Joining choices: Sling coordinates with a scope of different instruments, including finance programming, HR programming, and undertaking the executives programming, making it simple to smooth out your work process.Adjustable settings: Sling offers adaptable settings, for example, additional time rules and shift inclinations, making it simple to fit the product to fit the particular requirements of your business.

Desvantagens

Restricted detailing choices: While Sling offers fundamental announcing highlights, a few clients have revealed restricted choices as far as cutting edge investigation and information representation.Restricted customization choices: While Sling offers some customization choices, for example, shift inclinations, a few clients have detailed restricted choices regarding marking and appearance.Expectation to learn and adapt for certain elements: While Sling is by and large easy to use, a few clients have revealed an expectation to absorb information as far as setting up and tweaking specific highlights, for example, time following.Restricted correspondence highlights: While Sling offers some correspondence highlights, like informing and newsfeed, a few clients have detailed that they are not generally so strong as those presented by other representative planning programming.Restricted free arrangement: While Sling offers a free arrangement, it is restricted as far as the quantity of clients and elements accessible.

Chelsea
  • Setor: Instalações e serviços de lazer

Great scheduling software

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

Vantagens

We switched from paper to digital scheduling with sling. Staff appreciated being able to swap shifts from their phones & easily picked up on the new method. We also switched all communication to the app which has helped me find communications from staff & stay organized.

Other key features we enjoy: shift alarms, constantly updated services, template/copy paste for shifts, categorization options, reports, & more.

Desvantagens

There is only one thing that we need updated - a specific report to include some data for payroll.

Jim
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

Review of Sling by use of JE Solutions Pty Ltd

Avaliado em 02/06/2021

Benefit is that most of my business requirements are all in one place, and can be managed anywhere.

Vantagens

Ease of entering scheduling and rosters, messaging software, location entry and description.

Desvantagens

Could use the ability to enter licenses an qualifications into employees profile aw well as alerts when compliance, licenses etc are due to expire or need to be updated.

Angel

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Powerful time tracking tool for the team!

Avaliado em 28/06/2023

Overall great experience! It's easy to use and very straight forward!

Overall great experience! It's easy to use and very straight forward!

Vantagens

Sling has, overall, been a revelation for my team.Our workflow and productivity have been greatly improved by its user-friendly interface, strong scheduling capabilities, seamless communication features, and effective task management tools. Sling is the program to use if you want to increase efficiency while keeping things straightforward. 10/10, highly recommended!

Desvantagens

I didn't really see any cons at the moment. Everything is seamless so far!

Albert
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The Most Awesome Review Of The Month (Octagon Work Services)

Avaliado em 10/07/2023

I Love It. If We Get Any Bigger I Have Thought About Partnering With Sling.

I Love It. If We Get Any Bigger I Have Thought About Partnering With Sling.

Vantagens

Sling Makes Employees Clock In. Employees Do Not Like To Clock In But We Can Make Them.

Desvantagens

Maybe A Few Videos Should Be Made Available If There Aren't Any Already.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Suporte ao cliente

Great Scheduling app with tons of potential

Avaliado em 25/04/2018

Vantagens

Very easy to use, lots of view options and adjustments, fairly clean interface, amazing features for free.

Amazing that you can drag and drop, use keyboard shortcuts to copy shifts. UI is fairly full featured!

Mobile apps are great, notifications are amazing.

Desvantagens

We have multiple managers using Sling, and one annoyance is that we can't see each other's unpublished shifts. We end up using each other's accounts to see and adjust shifts.

The messaging app seems like it would work really well, but we already use another way to communicate (Slack, FB messenger, WhatsApp are all viable and free). Same goes with Tasks and Newsfeed. I would've preferred the Clock in/out as an included feature over Tasks, Messages, and Newsfeed. Beggers can't be choosers though!

I tried to contact Sling for interfaces, but got no response. Would like to know some of the interfaces they've already developed to be in the Premium prices.

Rachel
  • Setor: Veterinária

Good Experience with Sling

Avaliado em 11/03/2020

Overall, Sling has been a great app. We have used other apps and this one has been the easiest to use and the most helpful.

Vantagens

I like that this software is fairly user friendly. If your shift is pre-programmed, you can go right on the app and clock in (which is helpful). I like that times can be edited as needed if I forgot to clock in, etc. I also love the ease of being able to check other employee's schedules as well as my own (as I am a lead technician).

Desvantagens

This software gives me limited issues. Although, I sometimes forget how to find the time sheet space, etc. One thing I would love to see is what time I clocked out so I know exactly when I need to be clocked in. Or if it could be programmed to remind you to clock in (almost like an alarm).

Ste

Excellent Scheduling Tool

Avaliado em 02/02/2023

Excellent tool for managing our labour costs and ability to see bottlenecks in staffing.

Vantagens

The easiness of managing labour costs in real time.

Desvantagens

Not being able to manually put someone in as late if we don't use the "time clock" feature within Sling.

Katie

Basic Sling is great

Avaliado em 31/01/2024

Vantagens

Our company uses the basic level of Sling for scheduling. It’s nice to creat reoccurring shifts, allow employees to submit requests off, put daily notes in and to be able to trade shifts (with managementa approval). Not really sure how I put up with my previous way of scheduling. Sling has made it a breeze.

Desvantagens

No cons on the basic level - maybe if we paid for it, there might be a con?…

Faith
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Best Schedule App

Avaliado em 24/02/2021

The overall experience has been positive and wonderful!

The overall experience has been positive and wonderful!

Vantagens

I love the filter fields which help me view specific schedules with ease. I also love the newsfeed feature! Overall, sling has been the best scheduling app and I have no complaints thus far. Great work!!

Desvantagens

I would like the option to reply directly to a message instead of having to mention the person. That way, the original message, and reply can be seen together.

For the desktop version, please improve the update to the current date function. I have to refresh multiple times to remove the 404 error and it can be annoying.

Georgeanna
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

Terrific Scheduling/Time Clock Tool

Avaliado em 10/05/2019

Vantagens

Sling offers the flexibility to schedule and track staffing for irregular events (catering) with ease. I can also track actual hours worked vs my budget and schedule. Tremendously helpful. Their support has been very responsive, too.

Desvantagens

Not much I would change! The only issue my team and I have experienced is that the notifications can be excessive, e.g. if I post a month work of events, staff who are eligible for multiple positions will get dozens of notifications. It'd be nice if there was an option to get a notice of updates, but a digest of the details.

Steve
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Bear Valley Community Hospital

Avaliado em 22/02/2021

I have used sling at my previous hospital (Mountains Community Hospital) for the last two years and it saved me hours of work.

Vantagens

Ease of use, instant notification to my staff of changes in the schedule, and making my staff responsible for making those changes.

Desvantagens

If you could give the option of having the work week go from Sunday to Saturday, instead of only Monday to Sunday that would be awesome.

Sam

Streamlined & Super Easy To Use

Avaliado em 12/06/2023

Great tool. Very user friendly.

Great tool. Very user friendly.

Vantagens

1. Communication Tool2. Optional parameters3. Integrates with my POS4. Easy to set up repeating shifts

Desvantagens

There is not anything I do not like about Sling.

Andy
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Sling Provides a Fast Mobile Experience Making it Accessible on the Move!

Avaliado em 12/09/2021

A superb app where the whole team can interact with their mobile phones on the move.

Vantagens

This is a great app for those who want to see their shifts, swap or offer shifts to the workforce in a few simple steps! The laptop version allows monthly views of all shifts and available shifts.

Desvantagens

I can't fault this app in any way - Sometimes it could be slower loading on the mobile. Although, I suspect this has something to do with the RAM on my cheap android.