Avaliações do SimplyBook.me

SimplyBook.me

4,6 (1.160)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software de agendamento para setores de serviços

(1.160)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1160 avaliações

Matheus
Matheus
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

SimplyBook. Me execlente ferramenta de gestão de calendário

Avaliado em 28/07/2023

Experiência muito agregadora e positiva.

Experiência muito agregadora e positiva.

Vantagens

É extremamente intuitivo e fácil de personalizar, o que torna o agendamento mais eficaz. Além disso, fiquei satisfeito com a opção de sincronizar com os calendários, o que me permite acompanhar minha agenda de compromissos diariamente de maneira bem organizada.

Desvantagens

O único ponto de melhoria que gostaria de apontar é a interface do usuario, poderia ser um pouco mais intuitiva.

Resposta do SimplyBook.me

Thank you so much Matheus for leaving your positive comment, we truly appreciate it!

vikram
vikram
  • Setor: Esportes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Its a powerful marketing platform and also helps with brand building not just a booking...

Avaliado em 12/12/2022

Writing this review with a sense of gratitude to the people at simplybook.me .

Writing this review with a sense of gratitude to the people at simplybook.me .

Vantagens

We offer a variety of services from hourly bookings to memberships and workshops. The booking platform offers so much flexibility to automate and report all of this in a meaningful way. It gives our customers a seamless experience and makes us look professional. Things like issuing passes for workshops with QR codes really help build our brand and create that perception. For a small organisation like ours it helps level the playing field with some big players who offer such things.What’s even better was never had a plan to introduce any loyalty programme but on seeing the feature available decided to introduce it . We slowly moved from seeing simplybook.me as an admin platform to better manage ourselves to seeing it as a powerfull marketing platform which would improve our sales . things like adding book now buttons to social platforms and google business listings do just that.Our Favourite feature was shared resources which helped us list a Turf facility which could be booked in so many different permutations and combinations depending on numbers of people involved and activity it is used for.

Desvantagens

Our only request to the team is to come up with more integrations to CRM and accounting platforms . At present we use google calendar sync and a few Zaps to push data to our CRM and the accounting part involves some effort to move to our zoho books software.

Calendly e Acuity Scheduling

Razões para escolher o SimplyBook.me

It did not offer the ability to issue discount coupons and charges were much higher and linked to number of staff / service providers /facilities. It offered a great sync with the CRM we love - Zoho CRM so we adopted it naturally. We use all other ecosystem products like zoho books , zoho social , zoho sales IQ etc.

Resposta do SimplyBook.me

Thank you so much Vicram for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback - we truly appreciate it

We have added this request to our product managers to add integration with the key CRM systems and mentioned Zoho as one of them.

Anthony
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Boost Your Productivity with SimplyBook.me

Avaliado em 01/05/2023

I had the chance to work with SimplyBook.me on a project for a nearby gym studio while working as an intern in the university's IT department. The software has a variety of features that I found to be user-friendly and intuitive, allowing the studio to expedite their scheduling procedure and enhance the client experience.

Vantagens

SimplyBook.me is an all-in-one scheduling and booking software that offers a wide range of features and customization options. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to set up and manage appointments, classes, and events, and it allows businesses to accept online payments, send automated notifications, and manage staff schedules. SimplyBook.me also offers a mobile app for both iOS and Android devices, which allows users to manage their bookings on the go. The software's pricing is competitive, with a range of plans to fit the needs of businesses of all sizes.

Desvantagens

While SimplyBook.me is a powerful tool, some users have reported difficulty with customization options and occasional glitches with the software's features. The software's customer support is responsive but may not always provide immediate solutions to issues that arise.

Dear Anthony

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive and detailed feedback, we truly appreciate it!

John
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Overpriced and under spec'd

Avaliado em 21/02/2019

IF I could find another system that had the functionality I need I would move to that one.

The...

The cost would not be an issue if it had a better base product.
If you only need basic then stick with some of the free options out their.
I have made about 20 suggestions with zero idea of when or IF they will even be considered.
After trying or looking at around 50 systems I feel it is the lesser evil of what is out their.
I am not asking for much but they think they know better what people want/need.

Vantagens

Allows for a degree of automation to my business.

I can show images and descriptions for my categories and services which a lot of other systems do not.

Like the drag a slot function in calendar.

Like the SMS and email reminder system (but could be better!)

It adapts to most types of business which many others do not.

Desvantagens

Very expensive for what it offers.
It costs a lot of money to get a reasonably functional system by paying for all the add ons and extras.
If the core was better then I would be happy to pay for my business specific add ons.
Customer service is more of a cut and paste script routine.
There is no place other than sending via customer service to place suggestions. It needs a dedicated place to post suggestions so that all other users can vote on them.
The company just say that they look at all suggestions. The problem with that is no one else gets to see those suggestions and thing Oh thats a great idea.
Plus it does not provide real life feedback doing it their way.
I made these in the very first day of use
Suggestions /Requirements for SimplyBook.me

1) Email templates should have a WYSIWYG editor
2) There should be a Block Out option when making a booking on the calendar (admin only)
3) Emails should be sent in HTML not plain text. At least an option should be available.
4) There needs to be a “Pending Booking” email template.
5) It should be possible to switch on and off any email or SMS rather than all on or all off.
6) This booking software really would benefit from and APP the website as it stands doe not even work/view properly on mobile.
7) There should be multi buy option. Customers may want to book 1 or 10 or 100 of the same service. It should be easy to add a figure for quantity required.
8) There should be a multi cart function

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback, we appreciate that.

FIrst of all I am glad to hear that out of 50 systems investigated you did find that we were the most flexible one.

But of course we can not solve everything 100% for every single company we have as we have tens of thousands of clients. Our goal is that our system solves everything for 90% of users, but some users may have so specific demands that only a system, developed especially for them will fully resolve the needs.

Until you have someone that creates such a system for you, We are happy to have you as user of our system and hope the system easily pays for itself as we believe it does for most of our users.

Kind regards

Avaliador Verificado
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The BEST booking system out there. Please keep updating & improving this epic/pioneering...

Avaliado em 10/10/2022

App = incredibly good. iFrame embeds a bit sketchy looking! Wish there was a way for employees to simply update/add to their schedules directly within our website or an app (not simply a homepage shortcut to a website that poses as an app).

Vantagens

Incredible tool. So many features. Build epic booking systems.

Desvantagens

It seems to be something that they do not actively work on, which seems crazy to me. Customer support ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]!) is dire. She sits on her little throne of customer support power/possession and then acts as a mindless, droning, and passive-aggressive gatekeeper for SimplyBook. It makes working with the company a chore, and I would seriously not want to pay money every month with her as our Account Manager. She makes the process of this (incredible!) application, seem hopeless, limited, and dire. You need your first point of contact to laude the company, and care about it deeply! To inspire its customers, and to show them how much of an incredible booking system can be built with SimplyBook.

Setmore, Acuity Scheduling e Booknetic

Razões para escolher o SimplyBook.me

SimplyBook has so much more genuinely deep and powerful potential. Incredibly well-coded. User friendly for the service providers (as well as the customers). A truly epic and well-thought-out product, held back by shoddy customer service and a lack of passion at the front gate.

Calendly e Setmore

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me

Fantastic UI and endless potential with all of the addons. The perfect options for entrepreneurs and business owners looking to "build" a booking system for their business, that suits them and their specific business model. They are endless ways to build a business model that works using their system. PLEASE keep updating, and marketing your product. It is amazing, and far far better than Calendly/Setmore/Acuity and all the big boys, who have absolutely no potential, and incredibly limited coding for serious businesses and booking systems. SimplyBook has it all worked out when it comes to Team Members Scheduling (although this could be better with a simple frontend panel), Classes, Recurring Meetings, Timeslot booking simplicity, Coupons, etc.!
Connor
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

SimplyBookMe Review as a Detailer

Avaliado em 12/05/2023

Overall, SimplyBookMe is a fantastic service especially for the price. I started using this product when I launched my business and over the past 7-8 months have never looked back and am constantly improving my booking website through them. Again it’s fantastic.

Vantagens

Some of the best things about SimplyBookMe is how easy it is to make services and have clients select to pay later or pay right then. I also like how I have control over everything booking-wise. Another thing is all the custom features that are available and always being added are perfect for my needs and there are many more suited for others.

Desvantagens

What I like the least about SimplyBookMe isn’t really anything. I’ve loved it since I started using the free version and have slowly been upgrading to suit my needs in my business. If I were to nitpick it, it would be how sometimes closing your business on certain does feels as if it’s hard to find but that could be just me.

Squarespace

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me

Didn’t like Square’s features and pricing for what I was getting.

Resposta do SimplyBook.me

Dear Connor, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

We are happy to hear that we have been able to grow with you and follow your needs....hopefully this only the beginning and good luck with your business going forward!

Stacy
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

A game-changer!

Avaliado em 16/11/2022

When COVID-19 hit, my legal services nonprofit had to figure out a way to pivot from walk-in, in-person weekly consultations with new potential clients, to a completely virtual model of service. When we eventually began using SimplyBook, multiple staff called it a "game-changer" - it took so much time and stress out of scheduling consultation appointments and accepting payments in advance! It is pretty user-friendly, and tech support has always been incredibly helpful when we've contacted them via live chat. We also love how customizable the system is. Overall we've had a great experience for the past 1.5 years!

Vantagens

I love how customizable SimplyBook is - it took me a long time to get everything set up the way we wanted it at the beginning, but that was just because of how many different features I was able to customize to our exacts specifications. We also like the payments feature so that we can require clients to prepay for their appointments.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a way to create certain types of appointments that are only available to certain people (for example, people with a certain password); I have suggested this feature to SimplyBook in the past and hope they develop it soon! We want to be able to, for example, only allow clients who have been prescreened to register for certain events, but we don't see a way to do that in the current system and so end up using a different (much less user-friendly) software program for those events instead of SimplyBook. I also wish we could see which clients have used which coupon codes in a single report.

Acuity Scheduling

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me

Integration with Authorize.net payment processor (preferred by our Finance department)

Resposta do SimplyBook.me

Dear Stacy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Have you tried as a workaround to setup hidden categories, have your services appear there too and then you can prepare separate links for clients that you have already approved of.

You can also contact our Live Chat if you want to know more about that.

Stephan
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

Rental user

Avaliado em 25/12/2023

I uses it for more than two years. At least, i got too much items for rental, the Software isnt built for rental Business. I got to pay too much for more options.
But for the beginning it was good. But need some better Features for documents.

Nice Design, easy to use, fast Server, own homepage

Desvantagens

Too expencive when you need more Features, every Feature costs money, Not perfect for rental Business

Booqable

Razões para escolher o SimplyBook.me

More Features are at simplybook me, but today i need already more Features.

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me

No i changed from simplybook to booqable, it got more features and costs are lower.

Resposta do SimplyBook.me

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience with SimplyBook.me. We appreciate your feedback regarding the pricing and features. We're constantly working to improve our platform and offer more value to our users, so your input is valuable to us. We're glad to hear that SimplyBook.me served you well in the beginning, and we understand your need for more advanced features.

If you ever consider returning to SimplyBook.me or have any questions about our platform, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Diogo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

SimplyBook has been the best solution for my business

Avaliado em 18/09/2023

I am using SimplyBook to do all the scheduling of my online English teaching business.

Vantagens

Pros: What did you like most about SimplyBook.me?I like that fact that I was able to adapt my business to use the SimplyBook solutions.

Desvantagens

Cons: What did you like least about SimplyBook.me?In order to use many features of SimplyBook you will need to buy the more expansive plan, and the price is above the market average.

Resposta do SimplyBook.me

Hi Diogo and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Good luck with your business going forward - we look forward to working with you!

The SimplyBook.me team!

Danny
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Everything you’d ever need

Avaliado em 21/02/2021

Overall, I’m very pleased with this software.

Overall, I’m very pleased with this software.

Vantagens

I searched for software that I could add to my Wordpress site that would allow for multiple locations (service providers), allow for different pricing, coupons, easy booking and more. This also has a simple Facebook integration, marketing tools and so much more.
It took me a few days to figure it out as there are many features that are weaved together. But once I did, it now takes just minutes to add or edit classes and services.

Desvantagens

The add-ons are expensive and may not make sense for my business in the long run as we scale up. We shall see.

Genbook

Razões para escolher o SimplyBook.me

Booked didn’t have repeat classes nor could I have different prices for similar classes assigned to separate locations only. No Facebook integration either.

Genbook

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me

Better features for classes/education.

Dear Danny

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Korie
  • Setor: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I did my research and found a great fit!

Avaliado em 05/03/2021

My experience has been awesome! I was able to seamlessly set up my site with ease, set up my payment processor and have a beautifully designed live booking page for clients to book. I highly recommend this for small businesses and providers who accept appointments.

Vantagens

I love how user friendly this software is! I found the video tutorials very helpful and the customer service was prompt and friendly. I appreciate how they would always send article links to refer back to after the chat and would email me when we got disconnected. I also love the booking site themes to choose from, they are all very well designed.

Desvantagens

If I had to give one improvement it would be to allow users to get more than three custom features with the first upgrade tier. I would have loved to get five to test it out, and would have definitely upgraded once my business bookings began. The jump from three to unlimited is a big jump, maybe offer a tier in between for new subscribers. Other than that the software itself is pretty amazing.

Wix, Acuity Scheduling, Mindbody e Shopify

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me

The easy links to a payment processor, allowing different service providers with different services, including a booking site, and access to create an intake form. Also, integration with social media was a huge one!

Hi Korie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Becky
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great features but the recent price increases have stung a bit!

Avaliado em 20/09/2019

Overall, Simplybookit has helped us streamline our appointment booking and monitoring systems. Despite it being a little difficult to set up initially, if you can afford the standard package (or can make do with the basic package) it's worth the time and the customer service is great.

Vantagens

It has some really great features that we needed - multiple locations, the ability to take appointment deposits, customise notification emails and having a questionnaire for clients to fill in at the point of booking. The ability to download our daily appointments as a CSV file is really useful - generally speaking, the amount of data we're able to extract from it for our monitoring is fantastic. The customer service is fast and helpful.

Desvantagens

The interface took a bit of getting used to (but once you're used to it, it's fine! We have some single appointments for one person and some workshops with multiple spaces, but they have to be set up in the same way so the workshop booking interface is quite clunky from the customer's perspective. Some of the info (for example the service description) isn't viewable on mobile devices which is a shame. The recent price rises were a bit of a shock when it came to renew our subscription and unfortunately it has now become unaffordable for us to keep using.

Acuity Scheduling

Razões para escolher o SimplyBook.me

At the time, Simplybookit offered the features we needed at a better price point than 10to8

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me

It offered the features we need at the most favourable price.

Dear Becky

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Regarding your comment on some of the service description not showing on your mobile, can you please send me from what kind of mobile you are checking? I checked your page with iphone and I can read all service descriptions.

We are very sorry to hear that you guys have stopped using our system due to cost. I can see that you are a non profit organization, please contact me directly so that we can see what we can do for you guys.

Jill
  • Setor: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great product that I have used for over a year

Avaliado em 16/11/2022

I tell people about simplybook.me a lot because it just works. It works for about 90% of the things I need it to do, so to have one package, for such a great price, that includes so much, is really invaluable to me and my business.

Vantagens

I like the adaptability. Even though it has a learning curve, once I understand how to do something, it does it well. It does most things that I need it to do. Clients can book easily, the reminders go out without me checking on them, the product is definitely well priced, and it just works. I think I have a semi-complicated set up, but was able to make it all work (with some help from their excellent live chat agents). The widget codes work on my website, payments integrate with it, it's all just one great package for my needs.

Desvantagens

There are still some things that I would like it to do that it doesn't do. The example would be too long, but I have worked around it. It has to do with the ability to book kids/adults/how many at a time of each, for a certain time frame. I also don't like that once I make a change, it is retroactive...I would really like the ability to change something for the future, and have it set up to go on a certain date, without the changes going live right away.

Trello, Checkfront, Xola, Bookeo e FareHarbor

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me

Price mostly, but also because it does everything I need it to do FOR that price.
Katie
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Helpful system generally, just a few improvements needed

Avaliado em 21/10/2022

Vantagens

The calendar with different colours for different practitioners makes it easy to see when people have appointments. We loved that we could customise our website widget to make it on brand, and that this software gives the option for customers to add promo codes, as most others in this field do not allow this. The SOAP note feature is paramount to us as a physio clinic, and the whole system is very secure.

Desvantagens

We need an option to attach files to our client notes, as we are a physio clinic so often have patient letters/referrals that we currently need to store elsewhere. Also, the analysis of the data is helpful but you are unable to assess how many sessions each client has had on the export option, which makes reviewing marketing efforts a bit of a nightmare. The calendar view would benefit from having a weekly view with each service providers timetable more clearly, as this can create problems for us too!

Resposta do SimplyBook.me

Hi Katie and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Regarding your feedback then I will address each point:
1. This is a suggestion that we have on our list and we can hopefully add to the system later on
2. With the reports about number of sessions per client to export, then this is possible by going into reports/clients/select client/View and then you can choose export
3. It is possible with the filters to select there a certain provider and then click on "Apply" after that you choose the weekly view and then you should have a weekly view by provider. I also encourage you to have your providers using the admin app, there each one can have a really nice overview of upcoming bookings.

If you have any further questions you can always contact our Live Chat and contact Dmytro our Head of Support who can assist you with anything....well as long as it is related to our system:)

Dianne
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Just what we needed.

Avaliado em 06/09/2020

I looked very hard for a better affordable service for my needs, but I kept coming back to Simply Book Me.

Vantagens

I like that you can add on features and that it integrates with WordPress. Also, we took a pretty long break due to the pandemic, but when I logged in five months later, all of my data was there, waiting for me. We have multiple income streams from finished pottery and bisque ceramics, as well as from instruction and studio rental. We use Simply Book Me for booking studio sessions. It is nice because we can control how many sessions can be booked at the same time and the customer can choose to pay via the booking site or at the session. I am excited to see that we can promote related products as well.

Desvantagens

One downside is paying a monthly or yearly fee for something you may only use intermittently. However, the price is affordable enough that it is painless to absorb the cost into product pricing and much cheaper for us and the customer than other scheduling and/or event services.

The flow and feel of this platform, for both the administrator as well as the user, is a bit awkward. I would prefer a more modern polish to the interface, similar to other event and scheduling software. The user interface is styled similar to WordPress, but it is less intuitive. The same goes for making appointments. It takes a bit to really understand how to use it. I find that I have to do a little hand-holding with my customers. This fits with our brand, so it isn't a deal-breaker, but nonetheless worth noting.

Google Workspace e Eventbrite

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me

Affordability and/or function as well as options more appropriate to my varied needs as a studio potter and educator.

Dear Dianne,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

We are just about to start redoing the design for admin interface, so gradually you should see some improvements there. If you are finding the booking flow of your booking website cumbersome, please reach out to our Live Chat and ask them to suggest changes to make it more intuative for your clients.

Aaron
  • Setor: Consultório médico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Lots of Features but more limited than we were told, and Customer Service is not good

Avaliado em 09/12/2021

Not good, huge waste of time.

Not good, huge waste of time.

Vantagens

I found it easy to set up and look pleasing for my website.

Desvantagens

We do not require prepayment to book an appointment. However, we offer a 20% discount if the client prepays. With that offer, we get a much higher show rate. Originally, I was told this was not an issue. However, after hours upon hours of setting up the program I found that I cannot offer both options. If we require prepayment for the discounted appointments, it now requires payment for the non discounted appointments. So basically, I cannot offer how we do business. Customer service is terrible, because it is only by text. They will not let you call. Forget all the money we wasted; I am more upset about all the lost time.

Hi Aaron,

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with our product. Our prepay solution is set up a little bit differently from what you are used to so unfortunately with our system a defined % can not be applied if the client chooses to prepay. You could however have a different service where you indicate that it requires prepayment and then have that service with 20% lower price.

Our customer service is only online but they are online 24h during the working week and are always quick and ready to help all users immediately, no matter if you are a small or a big one.

Jasmin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Simple effective and Value for money

Avaliado em 21/10/2022

Vantagens

I enjoy the ease and the integration with my website. The widget I can put straight on my site allows ease for me and my customers. The reminders and confirmations are extremely useful and it helps keep track.

Desvantagens

It would be great if you could adjust your availability week by week rather than just block off time. A lot of the feature that I want are there but I can’t afford them .

Calendly e Acuity Scheduling

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me

It was the simplest and best value for money

Dear Jasmin

For the comment on the availability - have you checked our special days setup? Please reach out to our Live chat (online 24h during the working week) if you need any help with that.

Marsha
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great program with amazing customer service!

Avaliado em 20/12/2016

We have been using Simplybook.me for almost 2 years now. The best part about this booking program for us is how user friendly it is. We have a large number of volunteers using the program to book their clients and even those who struggle with technology find Simplybook.me simple and easy to use. As an administrator of the program, I appreciate how easy it is to make changes to anything from our organization's hours to adjusting individual user's days and hours. The plugins available allow for an astounding number of ways to adjust this program to fit whatever you need.
The customer service and technical support that come with this program are second to none. They have live chat support and when live support isn't available they respond very quickly to an email request. I have never waited more than 24 hours for a response.
I would recommend Simplybook.me to any company or organization without any hesitation.

Vantagens

The ease of use is the best part for us. With so many people needing to use it to book their clients it is important that they can learn to use it quickly. Even those who are unfamiliar with computer technology are able to book their clients with this program! It is also great for me as an administrator that it is so easy to use because with so many people using it I often am changing their hours or days of work. With this program, it only takes a minute so I don't ever feel I am wasting time managing our booking program.

Desvantagens

I would love if there was a way to combine two calendar views. For example, it would be really great for us if we could view the calendar by day and service provider.

Dear Marsha,

Thank you so much for giving yourself the time to write this review. We appreciate it immensely and are so pleased that you are happy with our solution and customer service...that is after all our goal :)

Happy Holidays!

John

• Suporte ao cliente

Although not everything works as we would like it to work for our business is it still a great...

Avaliado em 08/01/2018

Vantagens

Possibility that clients book themselves. Connection to our google calendar. The ease with wich you can add a service.

Desvantagens

Not possible to book for groups, as we use it for planning our guides for farm tours etc. People can book a tour for their group, and pay per head. We really miss this functionality.
Also we have different locations people can book (instead of performers, but we use the performer tool), and it is a lot of work to plan the opening hours per location/performer (we close most locations for 5 months in winter)
We cannot send a reminder more than 3 days before the appointment. For us 7 or even 14 days would be better.

Dear John

Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
With regards to the comments, then I would like to inform you that you can accept bookings for tours/groups with our Group Booking Custom Feature and accept payments as well for the whole group. If you however want each to pay for themselves then as a workaround they can choose "Pay later" for example or not receive payments online but instead send bank account details in confirmation email so that the clients will make bank transfer. Admin can then use approve bookings feature to approve them when transfer is received.

We also have Multiple Location custom feature, which enables you to create multiple service locations at different addresses, and connect them with different service providers (staff members).

Last but not least you can contact our Live Chat and ask them to add the functionality to send reminders with more than 3 days before the appointment.

I hope this helps:)

SimplyBook.me

Jeffrey
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Refuses to look at features that are obviously necessary

Avaliado em 29/06/2019

I am using this software very reluctantly because my other software wasn't handling another feature very well and the Customer Facing front end wasn't very nice looking. But in doing so I gave up my Deposit feature from my other software company with all the automated payment processing feature and accounting features.

With SimplyBook.me there are very unprofessional workarounds and they force the usage of other software products like QuickBooks to do the invoicing, payment processing and to perform the accounting abilities SimpyBook.me should be able to do. I have outlined in detail how this could be accomplished in the past but have been ignored each time I have brought up the issues of not having the Deposit feature. I get a lame answer of it's a lot of work, there are issues with PayPal, there are rules.... etc. If there were all kinds of issues with getting the Deposit feature implemented with many of the other products out there, I hope I don't have to name them, then why are they successful in implementing the Deposit feature!!!!!

They just don't listen to people.

Vantagens

Customer facing booking system ability to book their service

Desvantagens

This system does not accommodate for a booking deposit fee. Every other online calendar booking system out there has this feature but they don't have the other features that SimpleBook.me as. I as a prospective customer have been asking for this feature for over 3 years now. I have not moved to SimpleBook.me because of this missing feature. They have everything else I need but this one feature!

Dear Jeffrey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it.

Regarding the deposit feature then we have now added that, so hopefully you can use that now.

Kelly
  • Setor: Desenvolvimento de programas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple, Reader friendly, Cheap, and Staff courtesy and efficient with any problems or...

Avaliado em 06/12/2017

Printing out or having the opportunity to do so
Graphs and scales color coded
Simpy to use and...

Printing out or having the opportunity to do so
Graphs and scales color coded
Simpy to use and cheaper, the text messages/emails are sent to remind the person of their lesson
Cost Effective, I have searched other software and yours is the cheapest and the most reliable

Vantagens

What I like about the software is that you can print to an excel document/or PDF
A requirement of my program is to show graphs and attendance, your software does that automatically and the graphs are clear, color coded and easy to read.
This software is improving every year, with add ons and custom features, Always seeking ways to simplify the software to accommodate clients like myself.
The software is not time consuming and has been benefit towards my own program

Desvantagens

One least con: is payment method. I use this software for my program as stated, I have to ask my boss to use his credit card for the business .
Suggest if possible to be directly invoiced each time wanting to make a payment. like a subscription or text messages added on.

Dear Kelly

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us thorough your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

With regards to the payments then you can have the payments recurring monthly and then you don´t have to worry about asking your boss for credit card every month. You can always then cancel it at any time and we will never charge it again.

Have a great weekend!

Dani

SimplyBookMe is Simply The Best

Avaliado em 03/01/2018

Vantagens

I have used this software for close to 5 years and it's still simply the best in the industry for my needs. There are plenty of scheduling solutions out there but this platform is easy and flexible and consistent. I have never had a problem with implimentation and the developers are SO accessible that even if I did, they would be right on a solution. They are constantly adding value for the user and this value translates into satisfaction in our client's experience. Value for the cost is the best perk. You would be hard pressed to find another product that does as much for as little.

Desvantagens

One limitation is the lack of a merge feature. Because users input their data anew, there is the potential to have multiple entries for the same client in the client database.

Dear Dani,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your very positive feedback, we truly appreciate it!

In terms of merging the clients then what you can do is to define in settings what makes a client unique, an email address or phone number. Then if you define it´s an e mail address, you can change the email address to the same address of the same clients and then in fact they merge. I agree it would be great to have a simpler solution for that, but this workaround should work though.

Michele
  • Setor: Cosmético

Nice Site, a bit difficult for a beginner but thank you to Live Chat

Avaliado em 17/07/2020

Nice looking site, a bit difficult as a beginner but I am thankful for the Live Chat and Youtube videos. I was able to learn a lot and feel proud that I could do it mostly myself. It takes a lot of trial and error and talking with your client to make sure they like what they see. I used up my free trial just programming the page! Again I thank the Live Chat for being helpful and honest.

Vantagens

I was first attacted to the look and the ease of programming what I needed for my clients site. I still think all of that works well. The Live Chat is a God send, and the help is very helpful and friendly. I also like very much all the YouTube videos on EVERY page. Some of the videos could go into more detail...but then I am a beginner so...maybe one Video that takes you through the Additional Options a little more clearly as I missed a few things.

Desvantagens

When created the Booking widget it doesn't save your color settings and I also didn't realize that you can't change the background. Also, I wanted the Facebook widget and it was never working properly. It wasn't Simplybook.me problem but FACEBOOK. Facebook doesn't allow the widget unless you have over 2000 likes. Something maybe SB could mention. It took me a few days to figure it out and I almost cancelled my subscription but the LIVE CHAT gave me a great solution. I also really wish that I can keep the backend language in English, but my Frontend (what the customers sees) in German. The main problem is that you can't change the Timeframe of the booking once you set it the first time. Crazy! I had it on 5 min, now I wish it was 15min. My site would look cleaner because I am using the "Flexible" Calender.

Elizabeth

• Suporte ao cliente

Perfect solution to book interviews with Busy Artists!

Avaliado em 23/09/2016

I needed some way to 'book' interviews with an online calendar. I found Sinply Book It, and even though this system can be used for an organization for many employees and is almost too much for my needs, - It is also SIMPLE! It works the best of anything i have tried to use in the past. It makes my and business the 'professional edge'. I would NOT have been able to put together a website or page that gives me what I should have to look professional! It was easy to setup and now all i have to do is send a link inviting someone to be interviewed and they can book the time time at their convenience! No back and forth phone calls and confusion! To my surprise once an apptmnt is booked the software sends out a confirmation to the client and it also lets me know there is a booking! And it sends out a reminder to both of us the day before!

Support has been quick and they have been wonderful! What is amazing is that at this time I have the free version since there is only me and the interviews are by invitation only!

However, I realize that I can use this same software for 'other' type of bookings, perhaps business consultations. I can breakdown my 'service' into different Products and the built in system will let me charge and collect! I love using this program, and i love the confidence it gives me when i send the link out to folks to book a time for their interview. I cannot speak highly enough about using this program and how clever it is, reasonably priced, and how awesome the ease of use and the flexibility to be used by an organization of 1 to organizations with multiple products and multiple employess who each need their own calendar to book their services!

I am so thankful to have found this program, and I highly recommend it to anyone who books appointments! It is incredibly professional and even more than that - it is Practical and Time Saving ... takes one bit of ongoing chaos Out of my life!

I have a video blog called 'Behind the Groove Interviews' with Elizabeth Tubbs ... i invite wonderful indie artists, - singers, musicians, artists to be interviewed by me> Ha ha ha - their constantly changing bookings, schedules, and touring - is like trying to book a mirage. It is a relief to them and time saving for me to send a link they can refer to when convenient!

It also reaffirms what i am all about to them when they get to my Simply book it website! So wonderfully professional.

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review SimplyBook.me we truly appreciate it!

Best regards
The SimplyBook team

Juan Pablo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Very useful, it help me a lot for my business.

Avaliado em 20/02/2018

organize my team better.

organize my team better.

Vantagens

its easy to setup. and i find it very useful for my business.
i would make some improvements do.
thanks

a few things.....
1) The mobile view is not very friendly and the look and feel for mobile is not responsive i would optimize all the templates for mobile, since 90%+ of all my customer book their appointments on mobile.
2) The calendar sync with google does not work very well, when a customer cancels or reschedule an appointment the google calendar doesn't updates and you cant see all the customer info (name, phone, mail, etc) in the google calendar
3) you cant book half hours.
4) There is no simplybook app for apple so i can manage my business in an app.

Dear Juan

Firstly I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your detailed feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Secondly I have to say that the suits you are offering look fantastic!

I truly encourage you to play around with the booking templates that we have, all the latest ones should work and look great on mobile devices, I personally prefer the template called "Emeri", have you tried that out?

The Google sync should be working, we have thousands of clients using it, please let our Live Chat know if it is not and describe the error for them. Regarding the bookings then your clients should be able to book every half hour if you set your time frames right, please discuss with Live Help as well. But no we do not have an app anymore as the page should be fully mobile responsive and you can do everything on your phone via the browser.

Thanks again for the good feedback.