Marsello

4,4 (101)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Solução de CRM, marketing e fidelidade do cliente

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

101 avaliações

Simon
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Love it! I just wish I could do more with Word Press Integration.

Avaliado em 26/03/2022

I like how simple it is to do quick and easy marketing. I wish I had some more complex options though.

Vantagens

basic/easy customer segmentation and segmented marketing.
integration with Vend(lightspeed)

Desvantagens

Lack of integration with Word press(blog) and Woocommerce(eCommerce)

Jusmena

Consistent

Avaliado em 09/05/2018

Vantagens

That's its easy to use, and you only need one card for many site, therefore more people are inclined to use it because it doesn't feel like another card

Desvantagens

Doesn't link yet to the pos but this could change in the future. No one comes to see us at the cafe so the customer service could improve

Hi Jusmena,
Firstly, thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate this.
Looking at your account you currently operate the check-in model. If you¿d like to start incentivising customers for dollars spent, we can totally do this! We do have a number of POS integrations, but it depends on what you currently operate.
We also have a check-in version which should work on your POS device, pending your PC is above windows XP.
Unfortunately, we don¿t do on-site visits any more, as the system has become very simple to operate. It¿s much easier to call you at a time that suits if you prefer?
Yet again, thanks for taking the time to review us, and do let us know if you like to whitelabel (customise) your apps or investigate POS options.

Rakesh

• Suporte ao cliente

Average , still not sure whether this is actually good for the business.

Avaliado em 09/05/2018

Desvantagens

Customers tend to spend time scanning or entering their email on to Goody Card and not paying for the transaction. This tends to hold back the other customers in the queue. During busy times, I do NOT ask customers to scan their Goody card. Infant I actually hope they don't scan their card and hold back other customers.

Resposta do Marsello

Hi Rakesh, appreciate you taking the time to submit this response.
You have been a long-standing customer of ours, especially through the early days of our product, so it¿s truly great to still have the LJ brand and yourself on board. We take your comments very seriously, and we¿re committed to improving the process, especially at the point of sale.
That is why we are glad to announce we are integrating our product with common tools LJ uses, including Kounta. This is currently in development, and we expect it to be released within 2-3 months. We think this will speed up the process at the POS, so you can search customer accounts directly.
Looking at your account, you have registered a significant number of customers & you operate a high return rate. However, there is plenty we can do to improve your ROI, including activating your automated marketing features which will improve retention rates.
We would be help to guide you through this at a time that suits you?

Brenda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

New users

Avaliado em 18/01/2019

I think a small printed brochure about Goody and outlining benefits of completing registration and installing the app etc would be good. We don't always have time to talk it through completely with customers if there are others waiting to make a purchase.
We are new to Goody and it is a learning exercise for staff and customers. Hopefully the ease of operation for both will improve in time.

Vantagens

It was easy to get up and running with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] talking me through the process. It is proving good to have a loyalty program that ties in with other small businesses in our town.

Desvantagens

My staff are not finding it particularly easy sometimes, especially when customers have not registered online themselves and don't carry their card which makes it time consuming at POS. It would be good if the problems with xtra email addresses could be sorted.
It is a nuisance having to remember to click between POS and Goody windows but as we get used to it hopefully this will come routine.

Resposta do Marsello

Thanks for your feedback Brenda, this will be shared directly with our product team.

Unfortunately, xtra.co.nz issues persist across all New Zealand businesses, and we've tried our best to ensure deliver ability to this email provider. We will keep working with them on this, but the issue does exist for all xtra users and email providers here in NZ.

Thanks for your feedback and let us know if we can do anything else to help.

Pania

Dermalogica Goody programme

Avaliado em 28/02/2019

Vantagens

no lagging in the application, simplified by being able to edit the history of previous processors.

Desvantagens

How you have to scan the card to redeem then re scan to add points

Thanks Pania.

We're glad you're enjoying the use of services. We agree it's a bit cumbersome in your instance as it's manual, however we're always integrating with POS providers. If you're currently using Timely, we're working on a solution there - and hope to have something within the next few months.

Suzy
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Feedback

Avaliado em 01/01/2021

Good

Good

Vantagens

It's easy to use and you dont need to keep the card handy

Desvantagens

It's not used in many places so more accessibility would be beneficial

Marcelo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Suporte ao cliente

Great customer support and extensive knowledge of the hair industry, couldn't be happier

Avaliado em 13/02/2018

Vantagens

the best about Gooody Card is how it interacts with our clients and the response it has from the clients, develop a great credibility among the clients

Vishal
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Value of product

Avaliado em 31/01/2019

Vantagens

It's easy to use and helps to retain the customer database.

Desvantagens

Would be more efficient if connect to till.

Resposta do Marsello

Hi Vishal, thanks so much for your positive review. We're actively working on our POS integrations. Unfortunately, legacy POS systems are harder for us to integrate with, but as we say, we're working on solutions.

Aimee
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Amaaazing support

Avaliado em 18/09/2018

everything is automated so little time spent on it. support is always happy to answer even the most basic questions and sort anything fast. very friendly and user friendly

Vantagens

I like that once it is set up there really isn't anything else that I have to do. the customer representative even called and did all my set up for me. the hardest part is thinking about what I want my rewards to be but she even helped me with that. Any questions have always been answered within a day.

Desvantagens

I havent come across anything I dont like yet..maybe and editing function when i make a mistake with peoples email addresses

Resposta do Marsello

Thanks for your review Aimee. We're glad to hear you're getting the support you need for your rewards programme. Do let us know if there is anything else we can improve on.

All the best

Roger
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A digital card rather than having to repeatedly giving an email address would be better

Avaliado em 10/02/2024

Other than noting above it's been a good experience

Other than noting above it's been a good experience

Vantagens

Getting a price reduction after accumulating points

Desvantagens

The need to give email address each purchase

Aimee

• Suporte ao cliente

I really like the concept but someone may come in store and spend .

Avaliado em 12/02/2018

Vantagens

Simple to use. I like how we can change the deals to suit us and what promotions that we would like to offer instore

Desvantagens

That it doesn't get adjusted to how much the customer spends regardless they get 5 points. This would be much better if they got 1 point every $10 and the software was a lot more simple to do this.

Resposta do Marsello

Hi Aimee, thanks so much for reviewing us. You'll be glad to know we actually do support the amount of dollars spent. This is just a set up change to each instance of Goody.

We support nights stayed, dollars spent and check-in.

Let us know how we can help turn this into a 5 star review - as we're always looking to improve!

Thanks so much!

Avaliado em 18/01/2019

It is helping us to communicate regularly with our customers

It is helping us to communicate regularly with our customers

Vantagens

It is very easy for the customer and our sales team to us it

You get the most out of it your team puts 100% into it

Resposta do Marsello

Thanks for your review Chris, we really value this feedback and we'll be sharing it with the team.

Like you say, "you get the most out of it when your team places a 100% into it".

Good retailers as yourself understand the importance of customer loyalty and staff training certainly helps.

Thanks for your support and we'll be making progress to make the product better for you over the next year.

Monica
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Useful for collecting rewards

Avaliado em 18/02/2020

Fine. Collected some rewards.

Fine. Collected some rewards.

Vantagens

Nice and easy to use, plenty of options for collecting points, i.e. card, phone app or type in email address. can use same card at different shops easily.

Desvantagens

Little bit wary of anything that collects information about where I go to shop

Anna
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Suporte ao cliente

Great product, Staff always just a message away from help when needed

Avaliado em 10/05/2018

Vantagens

The universal card is handy for customers so they can use this anywhere that has Goody. App is helpful as the key tags would easily get lost.

Desvantagens

People are not keen to give away email address as we all know we then get loads of emails we don't want. Not necessarily a software problem, but would be good to be able to dodge this hurdle.

Billy
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Goody is everything you need

Avaliado em 30/01/2020

I had a customer service person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that was amazing. I would employ her if I could. Took time to help me through every single step. Wants to help me grow my business, she seems to love her job. I feel I can email or call and things get done straight away. Happy to help me to understand campaigns and all the features Goody has.

Vantagens

I love the product. I am growing in loyalty and already seeing bounce back from customers. Has the ability to target customers on time since last visit. Has the option to target quiet nights. Really happy so far.

Desvantagens

I would love to see push notifications instead of email, and the ability to leave offers on the app at all times to entice people browsing the app.

Brian

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

So far - easy to use and

Avaliado em 24/05/2018

Vantagens

Its early stages - so i'm still finding my way - but i'm happy with what i can do so far - but i like the potential of what we will be able to achieve

Desvantagens

I need more tutorials - YouTube or whatever - so much it can do, but not so easy to find out how to do it

Hi Brian,

Thanks so much for the review and the response!

Yes, you're totally right, we need more tutorials and informative videos for customers. It's all part of a growing company but we're definitely going to make more now!

In the interim, would you like to set up a screen share or webinar call with our staff to answer all your questions you may have? Please email [email protected] and we'll run you through it all.

Jasmin
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great customer loyalty programme!

Avaliado em 20/01/2019

We have been able to retain more customers and bring back some who have 'dropped off' with incentives for those that haven't visited in a while, or those who visited only once and haven't come back for a while.

Vantagens

Easy to use for both us and our customers.
We have been wanting a way to reward our regular customers for a while now, and so Goody was perfect, as we now have regulars coming in even more often than before!

Desvantagens

So far it has been great and we haven't experience any problems.

Resposta do Marsello

Thanks for your positive feedback Jasmin, this really helps us make the software better for future users.

All the best,

Avaliado em 19/04/2021

Generally good, but need to add greater rewards value

Generally good, but need to add greater rewards value

Vantagens

No extra cost for being on this program

Desvantagens

Good friendly customer service, bit disappointed that after spending $450 on coffee last week (seriously) I only earnt 5 rewards points on Goody 🥲

Roma
  • Setor: Defesa e aeroespacial
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Awesomeness

Avaliado em 16/09/2020

Fan flippin tastic

Fan flippin tastic

Vantagens

Easy to use, easy set up. Quick. Looks good as well placed at the counter

Desvantagens

Not everyone has it. Its a fantastic system which id be more inclined to use if more people had it

Meghan
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Has done wonders for our customer database and customer loyalty

Avaliado em 02/02/2018

An easy customer loyalty package that is recognised and loved by our customers and staff.
In less...

In less than 6 months we have managed to set up over 2000 customers and they have redeemed many rewards. It truly is a great system.

Vantagens

How easy it was to set up and get going. Love how it engages our customers by offering them rewards and in return we get their details to add to our database for ongoing promotions. Also, love the NPS great getting daily feedback about what our customers think.

Natasha
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 14/03/2024

I am such a happy customer. You seriously help the country

I am such a happy customer. You seriously help the country

Vantagens

I love the ease of use. And deals points and discounts/vouchers

Desvantagens

Nothing. Im very pleased especially on my birthday yeara ago Lawrenson Group gave me $50

Jan
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A very organized and professional service with great printed material and wonderful backup.

Avaliado em 22/03/2018

It was easy and quick to use, as we are busy people we don't have a lot of time so we appreciate the simplicity.

Vantagens

The simplicity and assistance if required, we have only been using the product since the 01 Mach and already feel like we know it.

Desvantagens

We haven't experienced anything we don't like, I'm sure if we did need help that we would be looked after well as all our experiences so far have been well looked after.

Georgie
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Arum Marsello Review

Avaliado em 10/01/2022

A great program to help me reach my customers easier and more efficiently.

A great program to help me reach my customers easier and more efficiently.

Vantagens

Being in the first few weeks of the free trial, I am loving the ease of setting up automations and the loyalty programs.

Desvantagens

Syncing my software has been a problem for me.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

Good points earning

Avaliado em 06/01/2021

Good

Good

Vantagens

Easy to use and gain points and easy to use at a lot of stores

Desvantagens

Having to scan card as have to get my wallet out

Jennie
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

So Far So Good

Avaliado em 14/12/2021

So far I'm happy

So far I'm happy

Vantagens

I'm still in the setup process, but so far it does everything I want it to do.

Desvantagens

I haven't come across anything I don't like so far.