Klaviyo

4,6 (432)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Solução de email marketing para plataformas de comércio eletrônico

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

432 avaliações

Dennis
Dennis
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A glowing beacon in a saturated market

Avaliado em 11/08/2021

Fantastic from beginning to end. I would suggest Klaviyo to anyone.

Fantastic from beginning to end. I would suggest Klaviyo to anyone.

Vantagens

There are hundreds of email marketing managers, and they all pale in comparison to Klaviyo. Instead of trying to be a jack of all trades, Klaviyo focused on making the best e-commerce marketing platform, PERIOD. The integration with Shopify is an utter game changer, and makes it possible to actually feel in control of your marketing.

Desvantagens

When it comes to Klaviyo, there is a bit of a learning curve. They do make sure there are plenty of resources, so if you want to learn you will.

Brevo

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

For the focused look into e-commerce and the commitment to make the best e-commerce marketing resource.

Razões para mudar para o Klaviyo

Klaviyo is more focused on e-commerce which is my primary focus.
Eszter
Eszter
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best e-mail marketing solution for Shopify

Avaliado em 28/09/2021

I have tried many email marketing providers (MailChimp, Sendlane etc) and found that Klaviyo offers the highest customer service, hands-on implementation, very detailed training and on-boarding. They also offer many pre-build email templates and flows that are customizable

Vantagens

Klaviyo's customer service and implementation team is outstanding! Nate walked us through the platform and shows us the dashboard, which was very helpful. After we signed up, we had 6 (1-hour) onboarding calls with an implementation specialist to make sure we set up everything correctly.

They offer MANY pre-built email campaign templates and flows, so creating a full email strategy is very easy! Reporting and the dashboard is very user friendly. Connecting with Shopify only takes a minute.

Desvantagens

We hope that the SMS marketing feature will integrate with Gorgias soon - Klaviyo confirmed that it is coming!

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

MailChimp did not provide training and tech support.

Razões para mudar para o Klaviyo

Mailchimp did not have an easy to reach customer service team and they did not offer a dedicated customer success manager like Klaviyo does.
Jeremy
  • Setor: Cosmético

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Marketing Automation with support and deliverability concerns

Avaliado em 09/12/2016

In August 2015... I was convinced I needed a better email marketing solution with automation. Klaviyo is/was much more expensive than other basic email services (MailChimp, getResponse, AWeber) but the marketing automation was arguably a great investment with good ROI.

I integrated K with my site (Americommerce) and discovered that the only way to make K to work was via middleware, "CartSync" which cost about $100/month. It was imperfect. Bare minimum metrics. Marginally useful. I accepted the limitations and launched.

Klaviyo support manager's exact words to me were, "Why don't you move to Shopify?" Those words resonated...

10 weeks later when I decided to actually replatform to Shopify, getting Klaviyo support to answer a basic question was a frustrating experience. K support earned a reputation as only slightly better than useless.

Then there was the "integration disconnect" bug -- the connector to my Shopify store was shut off by Klaviyo, without notification -- ah, but there was an email -- sent by a spammy server (non-transactional) that never saw the light of day. We learned that K was sending TRANSACTIONAL EMAILS from a marketing server. And this email was getting flagged as spam by many mail servers.

In the mean time, I was a presenter at am ecommerce conference and when I asked who used Klaviyo, many raised their hand... then I asked, "is anyone satisfied with Klaviyo support?" -- the room's reaction caused the Klaviyo rep in the room to text his management team - and before the end of the session we were told K was hiring 4 new support reps.

SO the consensus was:
Klaviyo usually works great
Klaviyo has lousy support
Klaviyo is relatively expensive as your customer list grows
Klaviyo is very powerful.

But Klaviyo *had* an issue with their email hitting a spam RBL...

When I went to send a preview email for a campaign, it was flagged as spam. When I tried sending Klaviyo subscribe emails from 10 different stores that I knew to use Klaviyo, they all went to SPAM.

I was able to get Klaviyo removed from the offending RBL - but until a call from Klaviyo's director of product at T+30 hours, the silence from Klaviyo was deafening.

Then Cyber Monday's failure...

I'm still a K customer for today, but I will probably not be a customer in 60 days.

I still think the product is amazing, but no-confidence in deliverability and the history of limited support forced me to seek an alternative.

Vantagens

Incredibly powerful rules and automation flows. SUPER TIGHT integration with Shopify.

Desvantagens

Deliverability is a concern. Support is slow to respond.

RACEHL

6+ Years on Klaviyo

Avaliado em 29/02/2024

Vantagens

I love the ease of use, likely because we've used it for so long and I'm so familiar with the platform. When they do make updates, it's not too much at once in the way many companies go about updating. The email editor is simple, the ability to a/b test is as well. Overall great functionality.

Desvantagens

I think the native content boxes can be more customizable although they are improving slowly. I'd love to be able to set the font sizes on mobile to be a percentage of the size on desktop instead of choosing multiple font sizes. They used to have amazing support, it's nowhere near where it used to be.

Karan
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Pretty good software with just one reservation

Avaliado em 08/11/2023

Vantagens

Integration abilities with other tools, flows/automation is very easy to setup, the tool is intuitive, other email tools do not offer SMS as well, so it is really good for e-commerce stores.

Desvantagens

Pricing, other ESPs are priced more economically, which is favourable for a startup that is trying to scale. At times it is hard to justify the monthly fixed cost if you've had a hard month.

• Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to set-up tool - all-in-one marketing ecosystem that can be scaled

Avaliado em 07/10/2023

Very positive as we can also tap into a great network of freelancers / talent that knows the tool / ecosystem to answer any questions or execute specific projects for us.

Vantagens

Easy of set-up stands out the most as we've used and set-up many tools for ourselves and our clients. Additionally, we love that the customer data platform is built in so that we have a vertically integrated one stp shop to analyze our customer or client's data at scale!

Desvantagens

It can be challenging for our junior marketing analysts to implement APIs and end-to-end campaigns, so we have to hire our freelancers / talent. So it is easy to set-up but to scale you most likely need to hire in some expertise on a hourly basis.

ActiveCampaign, GetResponse e HubSpot CRM

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

Better reporting functionalities than our previous tool activecampaign

ActiveCampaign

Their customer data platform
Craige Hardel
Craige Hardel

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best ecommerce autoresponder out there

Avaliado em 26/08/2019

My go to solution for ecommerce clients. It has automation ,good templates and everything else

Vantagens

Robust features that just work. It's a bit getting used to but you can do most of what you want with them

Really good templates for those starting out and experienced as well

Desvantagens

Their onboarding process could be easier

They have tutorials but they're fuzzy and should be made available with webinars being an option.

MoonMail

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

Better features and ease of use

Razões para mudar para o Klaviyo

Klayvio seemed like a more complete solution and they analytics is quite detailed so you can optimize your campaigns are every stage their integrations with shopify are quite deep as well
Ashish
Ashish
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

Excellent choice

Avaliado em 06/12/2019

Excellent. Their team is also super supportive and quick to respond with guidance. Would recommend Klaviyo.

Vantagens

Before choosing Klaviyo for our e-commerce business, we had done an extensive search of email marketing providers. Klaviyo seemed to have a differentiated set of features that allows more extensive analytics and data on email performance vs other providers. We've found this performance data to be extremely useful in determining what emails are/aren't working and in performing A/B testing. I would highly recommend Klaviyo for e-commerce companies

Desvantagens

Klaviyo still doesn't have all the features that we'd love to see but they are continuously evolving and launching new tools. For example, their pop-up creation tool is very basic so one typically needs a 3rd party tool to manage pop-ups/forms.

Xavier

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great but ramps up in price VERY quickly!

Avaliado em 10/11/2023

Excellent, just wish it didn't feel like a nasty surprise to hit the higher levels of subscription.

Vantagens

It's a great tool - Easy to set up templates and to create flows. Great for pop ups (means I had to use one app less!) too. Would recommend.

Desvantagens

It's such a good tool but it's such a shame that as soon as you start to ramp up, the price increase is quite substantial.

Juliette

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Klaviyo is a great emailing tool

Avaliado em 02/11/2023

Vantagens

Klaviyo is a pillar of our marketing strategy now. It helped us optimize our turnover thanks to campaigns that are well received and automation that are easily customized.

Desvantagens

Klaviyo is a little expensive compared to sendinblue that we used before.

Meghan
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

My favorite marketing tool

Avaliado em 14/12/2020

Klaviyo has helped us build our email marketing and is one of my favorite marketing tools/platforms that I use on a daily basis.

Vantagens

I love pretty much everything about Klaviyo - from the visual/block email builder to the segmentation and automated flows, Klaviyo has helped us level up our email marketing in the past year from zero to thriving. I find it easy to work with on a team and with outside content creators and have gotten so much out of the Klaviyo Live From Your Laptop and Black Friday Bootcamp live webinar series they've run this year.

Desvantagens

My only complaint thus far would be that saved blocks do not update across emails when you make changes (so if you change something in the block you have to go into every email where it is and manually update it to the newest version of the block) - but I have been told this is something that's being worked on.

I will also say that we have gotten much more metrics and ROI out of the platform once we switched our ecommerce over to Shopify (we previously used WooCommerce for which there was integration but not as seamless, and from Webflow for which there were no integrations). Everything about the platform just works so much better with Shopify from the product blocks to the automated flow triggers and we've seen a lot more value in the platform with this integration reaching its fullest potential.

Marcus

Used it for 4+ years

Avaliado em 19/03/2023

We use it every day and there's no real reason for us to switch to another platform.

Vantagens

It just works. Sure, it's a bit expensive but it's 100% worth it if you know how to do email marketing.

Desvantagens

Expensive.SMS marketing isn't available in Europe.Building forms/popups could be more advanced and customizable.

Drip

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

Mailchimp's integration with Shopify was removed for some time, so we decided to make the jump. This was back in 2019, if I remember correctly.

Zenia
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Worth the price point if you have an audience

Avaliado em 23/06/2023

Overall I have had a good experience with Klaviyo. They do what they do well. I find them a little expensive, but I can't deny that they have a good quality product. I would recommend this product if you have an established email list, or if you have plans for growing a list quickly. Not sure the price tag would be worth it if you didn't have many clients to write to!

Vantagens

I find the email builder to be easy to use and the emails look good. The ability to choose different content based on desktop or mobile is HUGE for me.

Desvantagens

My least favourite thing about Klaviyo is probably that you can only upload one image at a time. It's a small thing but it annoys me every time.Also, it bills based on profiles, and takes ALL profiles from your Woocommerce account whether they're signed up for email or not. When I made noises about this, they said I should reduce the number of profiles on woocommerce, but that would mean losing valuable customer data in an industry where customer relationships can last for decades.

Veronica

Best email app ever!

Avaliado em 10/12/2019

I have only been using Klaviyo for 3 months and I only wish I had discovered it before. If you sell online through an e-commerce platform give it a try! You will not regret it!

Vantagens

I have nothing but good things to say about Klaviyo. It is filled with great features like no other email app I have seen before; it has a very friendly interface that makes email creation a breeze; excellent analytics and a very fair price.
The other huge plus is their amazing customer service! They are on their toes waiting to help you! Superfast, super-efficient!

Desvantagens

I still have not learned to use this app in all its depth, but their triggers and segmentations are amazing. There is nothing not to like in this app.

Kate

Upgrade from Mailchimp

Avaliado em 17/01/2022

Vantagens

I had been thinking about switching to Klaviyo for a year, and I am glad I did! I have been using for about 4 months now. I love the multi-step automation email and SMS paths of Klaviyo - I am always in touch with customers in a personalized way. The overall design I prefer Klaviyo to Mailchimp. The interface is clean, easy and full of data. The layouts that come with Klaviyo for campaigns are modern and well-designed. It makes designing emails actually fun again! I am excited to continue to implement all the new features Klaviyo offers in my marketing. The possibilities seem endless and I am already seeing great results!

Desvantagens

Because of all the features offered in Klaviyo, there was a learning curve and it took time to implement and switch but definitely worth it and necessary!

John

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Klavyio could be better

Avaliado em 30/06/2022

It is true that Klaviyo has been the leading email marketing software for some time now. However, there are some signs that this may not be the case for much longer.

Vantagens

Klavyio's integration with almost any product in the market is one of its best features. This allows users to integrate Klavyio into their existing workflows and systems seamlessly. Klavyio's wide range of integrations makes it a versatile tool that can be used in many different ways.

Desvantagens

Klavyio's interface is in dire need of an upgrade. It is outdated and does not meet the needs of modern users. The interface is clunky and difficult to use, and it does not provide users' needed features. Klavyio needs to modernize its interface and provide a more user-friendly experience.

Omnisend

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

Mailchimp was dumped by Shopify at the moment.

Jisselle
Jisselle

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Klaviyo is so easy to use, segment, perform A/B tests and for reporting!

Avaliado em 02/06/2022

I love using Klaviyo. I actually converted after using Omnisend for a few years. I've also used HubSpot and MailChimp, but Klaviyo beats them all. It's incredibly user-friendly, especially for design!

Vantagens

I love the subject line automation, the most. I also love how easy it is to segment, how you can create desktop and mobile versions of emails, and how I can see all of the email campaign metrics in real-time.

Desvantagens

It can stall sometimes when I'm trying to edit the content. The text box can be glitchy and require refreshing.

Brevo

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

Klaviyo was more user-friendly, and easier to do A/B tests.

Omnisend

Seemed more streamlined!
Connor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The #1 email marketing platform for eCommerce brands.

Avaliado em 21/01/2022

Vantagens

I love the ability to integrate Klaviyo with all the essential apps within my eCommerce businesses to enable extremely powerful automated flows to send the right messages at the right time.

Desvantagens

I wish the pricing was a bit more comparable to Mailchimp, but when setup properly the results make it worth it. Additionally, I wish the SMS feature was a bit better and more polished.

Tareq
  • Setor: Materiais de construção
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best tools to seamlessly create and schedule campaigns across email

Avaliado em 13/04/2023

Klaviyo has revolutionized the way we organize our campaigns via email. With Klaviyo's help, we have expanded our campaign scope and targeted new customer segments. Its robust analytics and reporting capabilities have allowed us to create and update our database continually, keeping us informed of consumer trends and interests. Thanks to Klaviyo, we can stay ahead of the competition and connect with our customers more effectively.

Vantagens

Klaviyo is an excellent platform that simplifies email campaign setup with automation and easy post scheduling. It provides a plethora of email templates suitable for all needs, making campaign creation hassle-free. Moreover, we can quickly adjust and reuse previous campaigns to fit the new content, saving time and effort. The segmentation tools enable us to create custom lists effortlessly, resulting in targeted mailings and improved results. The product suggestion feature, which is based on customer behavior, is a standout feature as it allows us to create campaigns that cater to customer aspirations. Klaviyo integrates seamlessly with our core marketing channels, and its analytics and reporting capabilities are top-notch.

Desvantagens

Klaviyo's ease of use is unparalleled. Its modern user interface is effortless to navigate, and the platform offers a plethora of ready-made templates that cater to all our needs. Moreover, their support team is exceptional, always responsive and helpful, making the entire experience seamless.

Liza
  • Setor: Energias renováveis e meio ambiente
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A powerful tool to implement a unique advertising campaign via email and SMS

Avaliado em 01/06/2022

With Klaviyo, our e-mail and SMS marketing capabilities have evolved, and we can expand our marketing operations and target new segments of customers. With Klaviyo, we also have a library of analytics for all our previous campaigns, and we've taken advantage of it by keeping its flaws under scrutiny and continuous improvement.

Vantagens

I love the fact that Klaviyo gives us multiple options so that we can filter existing and potential customers and send out promotions and alerts on a regular basis. I love Klaviyo's ability to categorize customers into multiple segments based on their data and past transaction history, allowing for unique email and SMS formatting to suit each segment's needs. I also like the fact that it is easy to create new campaigns by using the ready-made templates provided by Klaviyo, and I also like the ease of importing and preparing contact lists and also scheduling send dates. I appreciate the excellent reports that Klaviyo provides us with, which give us a comprehensive analysis of the interaction of customers with our campaigns, and we can determine by means of these reports the extent of the success of those campaigns.

Desvantagens

I haven't had any technical issues with Klaviyo. The user interface is very intuitive, all the tools are clear and easy to use, and I love the fact that there is a support team ready to help us and answer our queries at all times.

• Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

Excellent modern ESP platform

Avaliado em 17/11/2022

Vantagens

Ability to create more personalized emails based on how user is interacting with our website and purchase history. Great integrations with many eCommerce platforms.

Desvantagens

If you are using a custom ecommerce platform with Java or .Net, there are no SDK's available for the integrations. The documentation for their REST API's is confusing. Ability to create and manage transactional email templates is clunky.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Campaign Monitor by Marigold
Joanna

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Klaviyo is 35% of our sales!

Avaliado em 17/11/2022

Vantagens

Klaviyo is honestly amazing. We have 260,000 contacts and spend $2100 a month. I love how much revenue it generates for us!

Desvantagens

I would say just more integrations would help.

Klaviyo had more offerings

ConvertKit
Alice

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Overall pretty good but new features and fixing usability issues are non-existent

Avaliado em 21/07/2021

Good overall in terms of ease of use and the campaign builders but frustrating that stupid little issues aren't fixed for years and there's nothing new really. I think if you are just starting out with email automation or segmenting your contacts then Klaviyo is a great option.

Vantagens

It's easy to set up and pretty easy to use. The segmentation is overall pretty good, covering most possible scenarios/properties to group contacts. Flows are quite easy to set up and the campaign drag and drop builder isn't bad.

Desvantagens

We have been using Klaviyo for at least 5 years and I can't think of all that much that has changed in that time. There are usability issues that I, and I'm sure others, brought up 3 or 4 years ago that are still there. They don't have any way to provide feedback or feature requests anymore (that I can see). It just feels a bit like they've got comfortable and aren't working on new features that their users really want/need. Everything just looks a little bit outdated now and I get really frustrated with the limitations of the software.

Hjalte

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best email solution for ecommerce

Avaliado em 05/12/2016

Klaviyo is hands down the BEST solution for any serious ecommerce shop. If you are using shopify, there is no question, that Klavio is the way to go.

Want to only send an email to people who bought widget a, but not widget B and haven't made a purchase in 3 months? No problem, with Klaviyo, you can easily do that.

What about people who have made a purchase in the last 7 days, and have also spent more than $500 on your site... and not purchased widget c? Not a problem.

How about targeting those exact audiences on facebook? Again, it's as easy as clicking a button. Klaviyo can sync all your segments with facebook.

The only not-so-great thing about Klaviyo, is that it has a slightly steeper learning curve than your usual just-getting-started email service. But the support is great and they have some awesome templates to help you get started.

I could go on and on about how amazing Klaviyo is, but instead I'll just say this: If you have an ecommerce store, you owe it to yourself to test out klaviyo. I am glad I did (and so are my wallet ;)

Vantagens

Can do pretty much everything, when it comes to email marketing.

Desvantagens

It takes a little longer to get used to. With advanced features come a steeper learning curve.

• Setor: Eletrônicos
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Advanced Segmentation Capabilities

Avaliado em 19/05/2023

Vantagens

Klaviyo provides a robust set of automation features, allowing users to create automated email workflows triggered by customer actions or events.

Desvantagens

Klaviyo primarily focuses on email marketing, and while it offers SMS marketing as an additional feature, it does not provide the same level of functionality as dedicated SMS marketing platforms.