Airtable

4,7 (2.002)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Ferramenta de colaboração e organização baseada na nuvem

(2.002)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

2002 avaliações

Erick Lisboa

Avaliação Airtable

Avaliado em 16/02/2023

Iniciamos utilizando Airtable para acompanhamento de Startups e com alguns formulários entre outros e hoje já utilizamos para outras demandas e apps que possam estar nos auxiliando.

Vantagens

A usabilidade fácil de se poder criar telas, apps e colaboração dentro da plataforma, a forma de atualizar, criar novas views, formulários dentro da plataforma de maneira rápida para fazer a gestão do projeto.

Desvantagens

Por ser um app internacional para quem não compreende muito o inglês as vezes acaba pegando algum erro por achar que tal palavra é tal ação mas no mas a plataforma ainda não tem algo que nos deixe com gosto de "não gostei".

Weslania
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Sobrenatural

Avaliado em 04/03/2023

Vantagens

Ele deve ser ótimo aplicativo pra solucionar problemas

Desvantagens

Não tem nada contra ele e ótimo para ajudar

Steve
Steve
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Only limited by your time and creativity

Avaliado em 30/12/2019

We have about 10 different business processes that we track in Airtable. It's amazing how flexible it is, and the overall experience has been extremely smooth. It's especially easy to get new users up to speed quickly because of how intuitive the Airtable is, which is an especially difficult feat given how extensively you can customize everything. They have a great online help and video training as well.

Vantagens

Airtable brings actual structure to our working environment. We use for a team of 15 to track tasks, projects, and even for lightweight documentation of work done or where stuff is. I really like the flexibility and the ability to create just about anything with it and still make the finished product look nice. The UI is what people first comment on when I invite them to our shared set of bases--either "it looks great" or "this is easy" or something like that. I especially love the integration with Zapier so that if you need to go outside an Airtable base, you probably won't have to do manual entry--it can sync with your other app.

Desvantagens

With the free version, you will hit the record limit will pretty easily. I wish they had a lower-priced plan that was above the free version, but below their much more expensive tiers.
A second huge miss is that there was really no way to do rich text. That severely limits the usefulness for using Airtable as any kind of repository for content or anything like that. Basically you convert everything to HTML markup and store it as plain text in Airtable, but like I said they have promised to fix this . . .

Maddie
Maddie
  • Setor: Jogos de computador

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Airtable is our data management system

Avaliado em 28/08/2023

Using connections, we connect records in Airtable to other services like Eventbrite, Asana, MailChimp, and more. Workflows are then finished with the help of automation. While it's possible to find a template that fits your needs, it's well worth your time to learn how to create your own.

Vantagens

Airtable is a simple, collaborative database app. As long as the engineering team isn't too huge, working together on a bill of materials (BOM) is straightforward. One of my favorite features is the ability to create filtered views that are unique to each user.

Desvantagens

When a company's workforce size increases, Airtable's price tag skyrockets. The options for exporting are restricted. Airtable is not the place to store documents. Airtable does not support complicated equations. The user interface isn't always the most obvious.

Aaron
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Sleek look, customizable and much better than excel/sheets

Avaliado em 28/03/2024

Vantagens

It is easier than any other database I have used. Customizable, user-friendly and looks so much more crisp than excel or google sheets.

Desvantagens

I use it daily for our CRM and email tracking. I have ZERO negatives at this point.

Jenn
  • Setor: Fabricação de alimentos
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Airtable leaves potential on the table

Avaliado em 07/10/2023

Vantagens

Airtable presented a lot of diverse data in a concise, easy-to-understand way. Airtable safely contained project details shared among many participants, and was a central resource for completing and tracking our work.

Desvantagens

When there is a large data set, X and Y axis headers are condensed in a totally unusable way. Even if the window is expanded, the data labels are completely illegible. Is there a way to remedy this? Probably, but who has the time to find it within Airtable's bloated universe. Excel and Google Sheets are probably sufficient for average users, but Airtable is the trendy new guy in town.

Tichaona Redemptor
Tichaona Redemptor
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Airtable is a flexible and powerful tool for milestone

Avaliado em 19/02/2024

. I appreciate that Airtable allows me to integrate with other tools and apps, such as Zapier, Google Analytics, Slack, and more, to automate my workflow and sync my data. I also like that Airtable enables me to share and collaborate on my projects with my team, stakeholders, and clients. Airtable is a tool that adapts to my workflow, not the other way around.

Vantagens

I like many things about Airtable, but if I had to choose one, I would say I like its flexibility. Airtable allows you to create and customize your own bases, tables, fields, views, and layouts to suit your specific needs and preferences.

Desvantagens

Scalability: Airtable has some limits on the number of records, fields, views, and attachments per base, which can affect the performance and functionality of large and complex projects.

Zapier e ClickUp

Razões para mudar para o Airtable

Checking out my options what can give me better results
Marco
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Airtable: An Inexpensive Solution for Project Management

Avaliado em 27/03/2024

Vantagens

Airtable is an affordable project management solution that has been working well for us.
I like the impressive features of Airtable.
Airtable works so well for us.

Desvantagens

I have zero dislikes for Airtable.
Airtable has effective features.

Gikge

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Customizable project and task management tool

Avaliado em 13/05/2024

Vantagens

I love the advanced tools like the drag and drop features that enable easy customization and working on various projects and many teams enhancing collaboration.

Desvantagens

The only downside is that the onboarding curve might take time.

Aomukaga

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Airtable: Event planning and project management

Avaliado em 12/05/2024

Vantagens

I love the flexibility that comes with the tool which makes it possible to manage various projects.

Desvantagens

The tool is effective and i have not seen any challanges.

Osmond

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The powerhouse for organizing and elevating your projects

Avaliado em 15/04/2024

Vantagens

I like the variety of visualisation tools and project views at your disposal in this tool which simplify data analytics.

Desvantagens

It is not the ideal tool for complex projects since it has limited automation capabilities.

Ted
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Couldn't operate the business without this!

Avaliado em 08/04/2024

Entire business runs on airtable and it's integrations

Entire business runs on airtable and it's integrations

Super intuitive
Integrates well with other software
Lots of customization potential
Workflow

Pricey
More automation functionality with native app

• Setor: Educação superior

So close to perfect!

Avaliado em 25/11/2019

Overall I appreciate and enjoy my use of Airtable. I really like its capabilities for tracking projects and tasks. If it was FERPA compliant it would be my one-stop shop for project management at work!

Vantagens

Airtable is fantastic for project management, especially if you need to share your work with others. I recently used Airtable for a week-long event at my workplace with many moving parts - several events per day, many catering contracts, many chaffeurs and cars to keep track of, etc. I love that Airtable gives you the option to categorize entries and sort by category. Using Airtable helped me keep track of all my tasks involved in coordinating the events.

I also like how easily you can share it with others and work on it with others. The interface is clean and works well for me both on my desktop and tablet.

The last thing I like most about this software is the ability to have an attachment field. When coordinating travel for myself and others, I appreciate being able to attach our flight itineraries, travel approvals, and any other important documents directly to the table. It's a great way to keep it all in one place.

Desvantagens

Airtable does have a bit of a learning curve that took me a while to navigate. I did not find their introductory templates or videos as helpful as I would have liked, so it took me longer than anticipated to get used to the software and really start using it on a daily basis.

Lastly, I really wish Airtable was FERPA compliant. I work in higher education and so I cannot manage ALL my projects and tasks in Airtable, just the ones that don't involve student data. This splitting of softwares depending on which project I'm working on is kind of a pain and interrupts my work flow.

Shawn
Shawn
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Great Amalgamation of a Spreadsheet & Database

Avaliado em 22/03/2020

I have used AirTable in several areas of my life, but the best example is with a high school program I volunteer with. We have 150 students with 15 advisors, with over 100 data points, in 20 locations. Prior to AirTable, keeping track of everything was a nightmare. Something as simple as trying to contact a student involved either all advisors adding all 150 students into their phone contact list (and update every year) or calling the lead advisor who had to look through a stack of papers to find a number. With AirTable it was as simple as typing in their name and pressing their cell number which automatically dialed them up. I could go on and on about how much AirTable has changed the way I do many aspects of my business and personal life, this was just an example to show how easy it makes things.

Vantagens

The fact that basically all database applications I tried were basically meant for enterprise-level businesses, and generally required a steep learning curve to even set up. I only needed basic database functionality, and to be able to easily edit single or groups of entries. AirTable solved this perfectly. Also, the team over there seem to be constantly adding on new functionality, which I see and realize that could solve problems I did not even realize I had. The best part is just how easy it is to use. I have some people on my team that are far from tech-savvy, and with a quick overview, they were even able to utilize it.

Desvantagens

Their forms have a bit to be desired, but that is mostly just the appearance when I send them out. Also when sorting and filtering, it requires 3 or so clicks, when I think they could make it one.

Microsoft Excel

Razões para mudar para o Airtable

Other products were too complicated to set up and use effectively, So I did not use them. AirTable is really in a class of its own as far as I can tell.
Denise
Denise
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Airtable is a great collaborative project manager

Avaliado em 14/06/2022

My team and I like Airtable because it helps us keep track of all of our clients in one central location. My initial impression was that it wouldn't really make a difference in our regular operations, but now I see how wrong I was. With Airtable, users are able to work with many data types in a grid-based environment. It also facilitates the development of cloud-based apps that are easily integrated with other infrastructure.

Vantagens

One of my favorite features is the ability to personalize each of my boards. Not only that, but I have the ability to work closely with my team by syncing and discussing our respective projects and making use of our shared notes. It's incredible how many wonderful things there are in the Universe. Airtable helps me plan out my monthly social media posts in advance. I'm able to keep on top of things and make timely social media posts because I plan ahead. My knowledge and experience have taught me to be more methodical and cooperative in my job.

Desvantagens

Every once in a while, things aren't as user-friendly as they could be. Sometimes I'll make my own template, but first I'll look at tens of others to get ideas. Be patient with the procedure; it will take some time to complete. Once set up, the interface is typically straightforward.

Laurène
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Airtable is very powerful for building internal tool or back-offices, UX could be more...

Avaliado em 11/09/2022

We use Airtable in several ways:
- Internal ticketing system + reporting (works great)
- Custom...

We use Airtable in several ways:
- Internal ticketing system + reporting (works great)
- Custom apps for our customers, synced with our own software (back-office logic is great, end-user UX is not, we should have used a third-party app builder to make it more user-friendly)
- CRM extension (good for one-off analytics)
- Database for some automations using Make.com (having structured data really helps)

We are overall satisfied, we manage to do everything we want and integrate Airtable with our other software. We hope that Airtable Interfaces will get better, along with some improvements in formulas.

Vantagens

Airtable is very powerful. It makes database logic accessible to non-developer profiles.
Being able to view your data in so many different ways is great.
Usecases are endless.

Desvantagens

I was disappointed by the inability to create easy-to-use apps for the final user. You can either share the entire database with them - which can be overwhelming - or cherry-pick views you want to share with them - which is impractical, especially because those views aren't editable.

This makes Airtable great to build internal tools for tech-savvy teams, but in order to make it usable by other people you'll have to use a third-party app builder (Airtable will then be used as the database / back-office of your app).

In addition to that, I sometimes get frustrated with some formulas, especially "datetime" formulas and recursive logic. These can become overly complicated in Airtable.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Airtable is my new bestie. (Nonprofit)

Avaliado em 09/11/2022

The interface is beautiful, user friendly, and with the incredible variety of field types, powerful views and filters, you can accomplish almost anything in here. I used Sharepoint Lists and Microsoft Flow at a previous organization, and this is a million times better. What a beautiful piece of tech!

Vantagens

This software is incredibly powerful, and once you get the hang of it, pretty simple to use. We are so grateful for the nonprofit discount, which makes it affordable for our organization. We're using it to manage grant applications and awards in tandem with other software such as Typeform, Gmail, Google Drive, and Slack. It has many powerful built in automation capabilities, and works very well with Zapier for even more power.

Desvantagens

Airtable can take some effort and training to learn and master, in order to use it to it's maximum capacity.

monday.com, ClickUp e Microsoft Excel

Razões para escolher o Airtable

Airtable is so much more powerful. It can integrate with hundreds of other apps.

Razões para mudar para o Airtable

Airtable met our needs with the variety of extensions, automations, public facing forms, interfaces and dashboards, and integrations with software we needed to make the system function.
Yelle
Yelle
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Neat AF Content Management for SMM

Avaliado em 28/07/2023

Overall I am so glad we chose to set up on this platform! It keeps all our posts so neat in one spot.

Vantagens

I think Airtable is the best tool out there for a team to prepare social media content. We took inspiration from other Social Media Manager's setups and adapted them to our needs. I love the way we set up each column as text, links, uploads, etc. so that we could repeat our flow every month. I really love how the comments work, especially on the videos where I can click and drag to leave a comment on an exact timestamp and section of that frame. Lastly, I appreciate that Airtable has a mobile and desktop app so that I can see the little red number notification that signals that I have to respond to something.

Desvantagens

I wish we got notified by email for leaving a comment even if it didn't @ mention our teammate. Also, I wish a Google Doc-type form could live with a project.

Notion

Razões para escolher o Airtable

My Social Media Managers used Google Doc to share my monthly content ideas. It was so awkward scrolling through a vertical document. I hated how the comments came through to my email. I actually paid them to set me up on Airtable and then they loved it so much that they shifted their flow with their other clients.

Software anterior

Google Docs

Razões para mudar para o Airtable

Airtable didn't require code to make it look sleek and easy to use
Kelly
Kelly
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Excellent application integration and fast database creation

Avaliado em 03/11/2023

Using Airtable, we are able to consolidate data for teams working in different locations, ensuring that everyone always has access to the most up-to-date information. I can organize and analyze seemingly impossible data on a spreadsheet with the help of Airtable, and I can even perform some really deep reasoning without knowing how to code.

Vantagens

I appreciate the adaptability. With the help of drop-down menus, department-specific colors, and the ability to sort data by any number of criteria, I can easily organize my data into useful chunks. Though I'm only just getting started with Airtable, I'm enjoying my time with it and am looking forward to learning all there is to know about it.

Desvantagens

It can be cumbersome to keep track of which users have access to certain databases and tables, therefore you may prefer to use a different platform when communicating with stakeholders.

Shayla
Shayla
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great project management and efficiency with Airtable

Avaliado em 27/11/2023

The seamless integration of databases and project management features has not only streamlined my workflows but has also sparked creativity in how I organize and visualize information. The platform's adaptability makes it equally valuable for personal projects, team collaboration, or complex data management tasks.

Vantagens

The best feature of Airtable, in my opinion, is its unparalleled flexibility in organizing and visualizing data. The combination of a spreadsheet-style interface with the power of a relational database opens up a world of possibilities. The ability to create custom views, link records, and collaborate in real-time makes it a dynamic tool for projects of any scale.

Desvantagens

The pricing structure, especially as the team size grows, can become a consideration. More transparent pricing tiers or additional features in the lower tiers could enhance accessibility for smaller teams or individual users.

Ibrahim
Ibrahim
  • Setor: Automotivo

Best Database for a Non-Coder

Avaliado em 26/04/2021

I love Airtable because I am able to build simple but useful custom programs and databases while knowing basically zero code. Although there are really key features that stop Airtable just short of perfect, it is still leagues better than a normal spreadsheet for sure.

Vantagens

Airtable has the power and functionality of a database but is as easy to use as a spreadsheet! As someone who sells software (saas), Airtable allowed me to essentially create programs for my clients even though I do not code. Airtable sets the new gold standard for what a spreadsheet should be able to do. i cannot go back to a normal spreadsheet now.

Desvantagens

There are a few critical features you'll run into that stop this software from being perfect unfortunately. It's a shame too because they seem very obviously needed and demanded; things like having storage space increase option past premium plan limit, writing formula across cells from multiple tables instead of just the same table, etc. I have hope these things will be part of the development roadmap soon though.

Google Sheets e Microsoft Excel

Razões para mudar para o Airtable

Airtable is a database, not just a spreadsheet. It allows me to build more complex programs complete with automations, integrations, & an API. A normal spreadsheet just can't match that.
Patricia
Patricia
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

Game changer

Avaliado em 29/04/2019

Our team uses Airtable as a centralized location to track our project progress. We've even hacked it as a CRM on occasion, and used it for event planning, reporting--anything that requires you to organize lots of information in a standardized way. The resistance to using yet another platform was strong at first, but once we got into it, everyone has become an Airtable advocate.

Vantagens

When a co-worker recommended Airtable, I was predictably skeptical. Who needs yet another spreadsheet software I said, with an internal (ok, maybe external) eye roll. But this is no mere spreadsheet platform. It is the only one you will ever need. Ever. Again. The functionality that make it worth it to switch from Excel or Google Sheets might seem insignificant when you look at them on a features list. Colored labels, grouping, filtering, view options, etc. But you have no idea what a big difference they make! Airtable makes it possible to put in all the data you have, but the key to its success is it lets you filter it down to only the essential information you need to see to make the decisions in front of you. It's the database that actually helps with decision-making. And the more I use it, the more uses I find for it!

Desvantagens

There are very few cons to Airtable. It's simple to use, and the potential is limitless. Once you start putting bases together, you just don't want to stop! One thing that is slightly non-intuitive is the relationship (or lack thereof) between different "tabs" of data. Read up on those before you go that route. You can also start getting out of hand pretty quickly with creating lots of different views, but nothing a little intentionality can't address. We trained our entire team on using Airtable for project management, and it's been the best decision we ever made.

Sean
  • Setor: Artes cênicas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Love the loads of options! Hate the exposure of our content!

Avaliado em 25/02/2021

Our experience has been great outside the frustration of the exposure of the public view URL.

We...

We wouldn't be able to offer this portion of our services to our customers without a much more expensive custom solution.

It was pretty intuitive to work with even some of the more advanced aspects of database creation.

And the airtable community even gave us some really solid walkthroughs on some much more advanced integration with google drive through the use of integromat. I was pretty impressed with what we could achieve.

The support team responded quite kindly from the request to find some code changes that might allow us to remove the external link from the embed views, but they have not actually addressed the issue with a solution.

Vantagens

We came to airtable because we were looking for a solution to index the massive amounts of files in our google drive and make them SEARCHABLE by many different criteria. (We were frustrated that google drive, dropbox, etc did not use real TAGS - and even what they did offer was not searchable by our clients who are not logged in)

Airtable blows everything I've found out of the water in terms of types of fields (from URLs to emails to multi-select text options, etc) linked records, dates, etc. And they are all wonderfully searchable and sortable.

We also love the ability to link records, create forms, etc.

In short- airtable gave us the ONLY solution we could find that also was at a price that was VERY reasonable.

Desvantagens

The embeddable PUBLIC view has a major problem for us (and MANY others if you read the forums)

We CAME to airtable for this function of being able to give our customers an embedded view (in our website) of our tables. And I'm thrilled that it WORKS WELL.

I'd love to give them a bit prettier options to sort and filter. (The functions work GREAT but non-savvy clients might take a while to figure it out)

My main complaint - and a complaint of MANY airtable users on the forums - is that the "public view" has both a non-removable branding logo on the bottom of the embed (even in the highest paid tiers) and it ALSO has a non-removable "View larger version" link at the bottom of the embed.

If you click the "View larger version" link... it opens up a new browser window and exposes the URL of the public view of the table. So if your content is SUPPOSED to be behind a paywall for your customers... they can now see the URL, copy it, bookmark it, cancel their subscription, and still have access to all of your content. Or they can share that URL with anyone else they want!

Airtable has been asked to remove these from the embed window for years. Personally I don't care at all that the logo is there. But we REALLY need to remove the "View larger version" link.

We would go with the 3rd party miniExtensions - their portals look GREAT - but unfortunately our platform at Mighty Networks does not accept their iframe embeds. (but it DOES work with airttable iframes!)

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Wonderful solution to spreadsheets, needs more restrictive access, tech support needs...

Avaliado em 10/10/2017

We can have many views of the same data in one place without duplicating the data. Each person can have their own view based on the data they need to see. The biggest benefit we've had is time saving and the ability to access this data anywhere, at any time.

Vantagens

Last year I was on the search for a solution to replace XLS and found Airtable. Previously we were using microsoft xls, as we found even GoogleDocs didn't work for our purpose.

We produce hundreds and up to thousands of products for one event and previously used xls to keep track of production and for by line item invoicing purposes. The ability to have all the data in one spreadsheet but then filter things out in a specific view that allows you to see only what you want is useful and makes it so you don't have to have multiple spreadsheets with the same data. For example we have an invoicing view, that's filtered easily to show costs. Then a post event inventory view where clients can see what they can use for next event. We also have a QC view where our team members can easily QC the product without all the unnecessary data in their view/way. We also use filters to easily show us what still needs to be approved and what is left to be produced for the event. It's a been a great way for us to manage large scale projects and our clients love it. Also, the fact that it has a phone app is helpful to us since we work events, we are constantly on the road traveling and not always at a computer.
The ability to download the spreadsheets is simple also, so when I need to create an XLS file to accompany our invoice, this is simple and easy for me to do.

Desvantagens

The #1 priority for improvement that every Airtable user complains about is the lack of restrictive access. Access is "all or nothing" so if I give my clients "Read" access, they're only limited to one view and can't edit or note anything. If we give them "Edit" access they are able to edit anything in our entire database, including our pricing, so that doesn't work. We want, for example, a customer to be able to go and note/change info for one column and not be able to add/remove anything. For example they could go in and put "approved" for a line item that they approve for production, but can't change any cells not in that column.

I'm not confident in their tech support at this time . Recently we had some data loss issues that created mass concern. We added data to specific cells in an existing spreadsheet, and the next day the data was gone. Airtable keeps record of any change in a cell and there was no record of us ever entering the data, like it never happened. We provided specific examples and their explanation of "packet loss" on our end makes zero sense. Based on data that we entered that day, we added a photo, then added a date, photo, then date... all the photos stuck, the dates did not, so it would mean that every other second a packet data loss happened? They still haven't given a suitable answer to this, and if you can't rely on the data you enter being there, that's made us think twice about moving to the paid version, which we were about to.

Felix
Felix
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A Comprehensive Review of Airtable: Key Features, Common Critiques, and Overall Recommendation

Avaliado em 30/12/2022

Overall, I've found Airtable to be a powerful and flexible platform that has greatly improved my productivity as a small business owner. Its customizable fields and views, integration with other tools, and collaboration features have all been invaluable in helping me manage my work and stay organized.

Vantagens

As a small business owner, there are several key features of Airtable that I have found particularly helpful in managing my work and staying organized.One of the standout features for me has been the ability to create custom fields and views. With Airtable, it's easy to create a database that is tailored to my specific needs, and the views feature allows me to see and interact with my data in a variety of different ways. This has been especially helpful in keeping track of important information, such as client details, project milestones, and team schedules.Another key feature that has been helpful is the integration with a wide range of other tools and platforms. I've been able to easily connect Airtable with my other work tools, such as my email client and project management software, which has made it much easier to manage my workload and stay organized.The collaboration features have also been very useful, as I've been able to share my databases with my team and work together on projects in real-time. This has greatly improved our efficiency and has allowed us to stay on top of our work even when we're not all in the same location.

Desvantagens

I have mixed feelings about Airtable. On the one hand, I have found the platform to be extremely helpful in organizing and managing my work. The customizable fields and views, integration with other tools, and collaboration features have all been invaluable in helping me stay on top of my workload and stay organized.However, there are a few common critiques that I have encountered as a user of the platform. One issue I've had is the limited free plan. While I appreciate that Airtable offers a free version of the platform, the limitations on the number of records and attachments can be a drawback for small businesses like mine that need to store a large amount of data.Another issue I've encountered is the complexity of the platform. While Airtable does offer a wide range of features, I've found it to be somewhat difficult to learn and use, especially for someone like me who is new to database management. The learning curve has been steep, and I've had to spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to use the various features and tools.Finally, I've been disappointed with the price of Airtable. It's a premium product, and it can be expensive compared to other database management tools on the market. As a small business owner, I have to be careful with my budget, and the cost of Airtable is a significant investment.