Everhour

4,7 (421)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software de controle do tempo, programação, orçamento e despesas.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

421 avaliações

Daniel
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

Revisar o Everhour

Avaliado em 15/08/2022

Vantagens

Controle de tarefas e Facilidade de utilização

Desvantagens

Não vi nada que possa desabonar a ferramenta até o momento

Resposta do Everhour

Thank you kindly for this review, Daniel.

Kate
Kate
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

See Where Your Time Is Going and Adjust

Avaliado em 12/09/2019

Everhour has really helped me keep track of my time and plan more effectively for future projects. I also love how it feels like a competition with myself. I keep striving to complete the same task faster or cut down on the time wasted in between tasks. It's honestly a lot of fun and really helps with time management. Just by clicking that little play button, you suddenly have a sense of urgency while working.

Vantagens

I love how Everhour makes it easy to see how you're spending your time so you can adjust your schedule, redistribute your workload, etc. You can see exactly how long it takes you and your team to complete certain tasks and plan future projects accordingly.

It integrates with Basecamp so all I have to do is press a little play button next to each of my to-dos and it tracks how long I'm spending. Then I can pull up a detailed report later to see where my time is going. It's been especially helpful when putting together the argument for additional team members.

Desvantagens

There's really nothing I dislike about Everhour. If I had to pick something, I'd say that I wish there were a flat rate for larger teams. We have to pay per seat and as the team grows, I see that getting expensive.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Kate, thanks for your positive feedback!

Jeffrey

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A helpful service for time tracking and capacity planning!

Avaliado em 18/11/2019

Everhour is helping us figure out how much time we need to deliver our various services. This, in turn, helps us make better decisions and run our business better. Thank you, Minsk friends!

Vantagens

- The Asana integration is very useful and usable. It's terrific, for example, that timing on sub-tasks is summed up in the main task.
- Tracking time estimates against actual time worked is helping us figure out our capacity planning.
- The interface and tools are well-designed and generally easy to use.

Desvantagens

- I still need the ability to see and organize task timelines by time of day, rather than only totals.
- The Toggl broswer integration was very popular at our company and many of us miss it (but the Asana integration makes up for it pretty spectacularly, once you're used to starting/stopping timing in there :-)

Razões para escolher o Everhour

Everhour's value-for-money for features offered convinced us to make the move. It seemed to fit our needs better than Toggle. Also, we love working in Asana; your Asana integration was another strong selling point.

Resposta do Everhour

Thanks, Jeffrey! you can now also track time with intervals in Asana. The option shows up when you add time manually.

Nick
  • Setor: Internet
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Great idea but let down by broken integration and open ended support

Avaliado em 04/04/2018

Vantagens

Logging hours in Basecamp 2 works really well.
They've definitely taken the time to think it through and look at usability.
It's really handy to have the start/stop buttons next to each task.

And the idea of being able to automatically pass that through to account software is a good one.

Desvantagens

Sadly the integration with Quickbooks doesn't work
Invoice numbers are emptied and delivery email address is also removed
So it's a real pain to have to find and manually assign the correct sequential invoice number and address.

It's easier to copy and past the times from Everhour into a new invoice in QB
- but then that really defeats the whole point of the software!

Having spoken to the support team, I couldn't get a timescale for a fix.
They agreed it was unreasonable to pay for software whilst waiting for it to be made usable - but didn't have any other suggestions.
Good software needs good support and that wasn't a great response.

I'd love to use this software, but just can't wait indefinitely without any indication of how long for bugs to be resolved and sadly, competitors, much like Everhour all want an annual commitment
So it'll be at least 12 months of using something else before I can even think about looking at Everhour - by which time whatever alternative solution I've chosen will be entrenched in my business and difficult to change.

Hi Nick,

Our apology for not living up to your expectations. I completely understand that my answer to you was not great, however, I did not want to feed you with false promises.

We highly welcome such users as you who could point to the drawbacks of our product. I will do my best to convince the team look into these issues as soon as they can.

Okoth

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A powerhouse in time tracking and boosting efficiency

Avaliado em 02/05/2024

Vantagens

The elaborate reporting capabilities in Everhour give valuable information about time and team efficiency, which enables us to maximize our resource usage. The feature of integrating Everhour with our project management tools results in the convenience of a well-organized and smooth-running workflow.

Desvantagens

Everhour does time tracking but may require additional tools for full project management functionality.

Jeremy

Excellent intergration with ClickUp

Avaliado em 28/02/2023

Very positive. I've used Everhour standalone, integrated with Asana and ClickUp and it's the best time tracking platform I've used!

Vantagens

The integration with clickup was intuitive, easy to set up and the immediate syncing between the platforms is impressive. I really like the flexibility of the reporting and the multiple ways you can add time for your daily tasks.

Desvantagens

Minor things like sharing reports and problems if I move tasks between projects in ClickUp, they get orphaned in Everhour.

Resposta do Everhour

Thanks for sharing your story!

Carolina

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best tool to organize your working time

Avaliado em 17/08/2021

It is a very important tool for the administration of my work, I use it every day.

Vantagens

Everhour is the perfect tool if you have several clients and want to organize your working time. I can keep track of every job, every task and this is very good both for me because I have an overview of my work and for my client, because I can keep track of the working time and the amount to be paid accurately.

Desvantagens

In an earlier version of Everhour I could see the total amount I earned, but they changed that, and now I have to do the maths myself by adding it up each month.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Carolina, thank you for leaving this review!

Bas

Fan from day 1

Avaliado em 09/10/2019

Everhour is a great tool. We have evaluated Toggle, Everhour and TimeDoctor. No way back.

Vantagens

We really like the Gsuite integration and the integration with Jira. We regularly get compliments from our clients as we send very detailed report on where company time is spent on.

Desvantagens

We find it difficult to integrate with our financial application. Lots of rework after export is required. We would also like integration with CRM, eg automatically forward rates discussed during sales trajectory.

Fixed fee projects are difficult. A

Time Tracker e Time Doctor

Razões para escolher o Everhour

Toggle didn't integrate as well with Jira.

Integration capacities. Ease of use. Reporting

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Bas, thanks for the high rate! Integrations in new tools are never easy, but we always try to enlarge the list.

Jessica

Swipe iX Time Tracking and Reporting

Vantagens

- The ease of integration with our ticketing tool (Pivotal Tracker) was exceptional.
- The in depth reporting is both easy to use and extremely robust.
- The time tracking for my development resource team was easier than with any other tool we have used, making it much easier for them to track their time accurately.

Desvantagens

- The project syncing and updating from Pivotal Tracker does take a long time, even when syncing is manually enabled.

Jira

Razões para mudar para o Everhour

The range of features totally outweighed the other tools considered, especially from a price point perspective.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Jessica, thanks for the review! do you do a page refresh after a manual update?

Alecia

Great time tracking through Asana

Avaliado em 31/10/2019

Overall, super happy. Used it for a few years now. I just want something basic and clear with the ability to customize.

Vantagens

I love how it easily connects to Asana. It has a clean interface. It is easy to use. It generates clear reports.

Desvantagens

The categories on the times sheets took me a bit to figure out.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Alecia, I wish you be a long-standing customer!

Tomas
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Avaliado em 06/06/2022

FInding how much work is being done on each project and categories. Easier to plan sprints.

Vantagens

The integration with Asana, ease of use and reporting.

Desvantagens

Is slow, and responding slow in Asana. It would be great if it could pick up values from custom fields in Asana, as we often estimate and log in Asana as well.

Razões para mudar para o Everhour

I saw how it implemented into Asana and liked it.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Thomas, thank you for your review!

Brooke
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Simplified Our Project Management and Billing Dramatically!

Avaliado em 28/09/2021

We found it easy to set up and use. There was definitely a ramp-up when it came to learning new ways to accomplish our goals, but I feel that Everhour was not difficult to switch to when we were ready.

Vantagens

It integrates cleanly with Asana and allows us to have real-time data in Asana about time spent on projects. It allows us to more quickly evaluate our fixed fee projects in light of the time we are taking on the projects. The billing is tied directly to Asana projects, so it eliminates user errors with users trying to determine where to track their time appropriately.

Desvantagens

There are a few aspects of the software that are not intuitive, but we have still managed to find the information needed to edit what we need to. I feel that the tutorials aren't very fully built out. It would be nice to have more detail in using some of the features such as editing existing time/projects and report creation.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Brooke, thanks for the feedback!

Greg

Everhour ClickUp Integration Saves Makes Time Entry Simple

Avaliado em 21/07/2023

Vantagens

We've collectively saved hundreds and hundreds of hours across our 20-person company since we integrated Everhour with ClickUp just over three months ago. It's made time tracking so simple and intuitive.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it's difficult to search for projects because the project names get truncated too much – I've only used Everhour for time-tracking in ClickUp, so this could be an integration limitation.

Resposta do Everhour

Thanks, we are glad to save your time on tracking time :)

Benjamin

Hassle-free Time-Tracking

Avaliado em 09/10/2019

Overall a great and very affordable software with just the right amount of very robust and well thought out features! The perfect tool for freelancers and companies!

Vantagens

- I hate wasting time on complex software. Everhour just gets out of my way so I can get work done.
- Very responsive and helpful support!
- Github integration is fantastic and makes time tracking a lot easier and faster!
- I can build detailed reports of my work for clients
- Exporting invoices directly to Freshbooks perfectly integrates my timetracking with my invoicing workflow
- The app allows me to quickly start/stop timers when I forgot to do so on the web

Desvantagens

- I'm still missing a feature to email reports to clients. Preferably automatic at defined intervals (weekly/monthly)

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for the high rate, emailed reports are on their way!

Daniel

Best tool to Track your Team, Clients, Projects and Tasks

Avaliado em 30/03/2017

We are a 15 people team working remotely from different cities of Latin America and Europe, and time tracking for each client, project and task has been always a major issue.

We've been using Everhour for the past year or so, and it has become an essential tool for our team. Is not just that gives us the abbility to track how much time we have dedicated to a project, but also to estimate how much time a particular task will need in order to be completed next time and by who. Easily create sand save reports with just a few clicks.

One of the most important features, is its integration with Asana, our Project Management Software of choice, but Everhour is powerful enough to let you create your own projects and tasks within the platform.

Their support team it's very dedicated and really interested in listening about what you have to say and what can be improved.

We are a happy Everhour customer and always recomend to dev teams, agencies and organisations.

- Easy to use
- Clean interface. Responsive design.
- Easily sets up with Asana, Trello and other third party project management tools
- Affordable

Desvantagens

- We could use a mobile app, but for now the responsive designs does the trick
- You just can setup your account using a single Project Management platform. So, if part of your team uses Trello and the other one Asana, you can't track time in both accounts in a single session... but, of course, this is a very specific, non common scenario.

Resposta do Everhour

A big thanks from Everhour team!

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

The time is gold

Avaliado em 03/04/2019

Vantagens

There is a popular saying that says "Time is money" and Everhour knows it very well. Few give it the importance that the proper administration of hours should have. Every second, every minute and every hour are vital in any activity of human beings. Now, for a company, institution, or a working group, having an application that knows how to manage the moments and occasions of your time is fundamental. This software allows you to manage according to your work schedules, through a simple but very effective and efficient platform.
If you need to optimize your workflow then this application will serve you without any doubt. If you are an entrepreneur, with a certain team or staff, it will be good to have Everhour to have a precise time tracking of employees, billing and payroll control. For something, as expressed by your official account, you have the confidence of more than 2,000 companies in more than 70 countries.
Now, speaking of its vital functions, Everhour has a wide group of tools based on a minimalist platform for the convenience of any user. You can keep a record of all budgets of your projects, schedule alerts, track the time with an estimate based on the tasks of the worker. Creation of billing reports, expenses, and progress according to time. This is how this software will be vital for you to manage all your time accordingly.

Desvantagens

The competition of Everhour is not easy. There are other software such as Hubstaff that also perform the same functions. That should motivate constant updates of the system with the implementation of more and better tools, although for the work to which it is intended, is quite good.

Resposta do Everhour

Thanks, time is gold indeed!

Mike
Mike

The perfect solution for UpBuild

Avaliado em 28/04/2017

Vantagens

I like that Everhour is straightforward and functional. I also love that it integrates with Trello, which is how we manage the majority of our work. The reason that I originally chose to go with Everhour over the competition is that these folks chose to do one thing and to do it well. Other companies wanted to also handle invoicing, project management, and other things. I already had tool for those things; what I needed was an easy and enjoyable to use time tracking solution that I knew would work. Everhour has consistently impressed me with how well their product works and how fast they innovate and improve.

Desvantagens

I think the user interface could be designed a bit better. And I want to be able to go through the whole process of starting a task without having to use a mouse. If I start typing and a Trello board populates, I wish I could just hit tab or enter to select it and move onto the next field without having to use the mouse or arrow keys.

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your review.

Brandon

Seamless Asana Integration and better than Harvest

Avaliado em 10/10/2019

I'm able to see where my time and money goes.

I'm able to see where my time and money goes.

Vantagens

It's just a really nice, intuitive tool.

Desvantagens

It desperately needs flat-rate and retainer pricing.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Brandon, thanks for the review, we definitely keep the flat-rate and retainer improvements in mind!

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Pesquisa de mercado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Everhour is a must-have for our business

Avaliado em 17/05/2022

Vantagens

Everhour is a must-have for our business- We use it to track time of all employees, to make sure we're on track with projects, and to bill clients for time used.

Desvantagens

Sometimes there are glitches integrating Everhour into our project management system, but it's rare.

Resposta do Everhour

Thank you so much for a wonderful review!

Oyaro

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Tracking time and managing projects with Everhour

Avaliado em 27/03/2024

Vantagens

I like the flexibility and scalability potential of the tool which allows us to track many projects we manage all at once.

Desvantagens

No particular issue with the tool so far, everything seems to work perfectly

Thanks a lot!

Njeru

Invoicing and scheduling tool

Avaliado em 08/04/2024

Vantagens

I like the great visualization tools including Gantt charts which make it easy to represent information and invoicing.

Desvantagens

To new users it might prove hectic and difficult to use

Melodie
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very nice time tracking tool

Avaliado em 30/10/2023

Vantagens

Very easy to set up and use. I can generate different kind of reports.

Desvantagens

I would like to have more reminders options. Since we're working in french university, I would like to have the possibility to get the settings in french.

Resposta do Everhour

Thanks, we will think about your suggestions in the future.

hannah

• Suporte ao cliente

Transformed the way our business not only works but how we price our projects

Avaliado em 24/04/2018

Vantagens

The best feature is by far the reporting. It is simple and clear to understand. It has been extremely beneficial for our team to be able and go in and see how much time was spent on client facing work and how much has been spent on meetings or administrative tasks. Having this information has increased our productivity and allowed us to see where we need to make changes in our systems and processes. We don't price per hour, but per project, so by tracking our time we see where we need to be more efficient if we want to be profitable or where we are maxing out and need to charger more.

Desvantagens

The Chrome extension. I like the idea of the recent tasks and just being able to click on those, but I do wish there was a way to search just in the chrome extension rather than having to open up a tab and then search for the tasks.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Hannah, thanks for your review! We are releasing the functionality you anticipate in a couple of months:)

Jerry

• Suporte ao cliente

I use Everhour as an add-on to Asana for project management.

Avaliado em 03/06/2017

Vantagens

I like having the timer embedded in the task items on my Asana projects. I don't forget to click my timer now. I also like the flexibility I have in tracking whatever needs to be tracked in a specific project. No two projects are ever the same and have different requirements for time tracking. I like the total time at the top of the project page and the reports i can run at the Everhour website. The task specific time tracking I can do with Everhour has helped me in estimating similar projects and evaluating contractor performance with my estimates.

Desvantagens

I would like to see a total time for each section on my project page on Asana but if I have a critical need for this (such as a project revision) I can track the revision as a separate project in Asana and then I get total time at the top of the page for the revision.

Resposta do Everhour

Thanks for your review, Jerry! By the way, you can see the total time by each section in our reports.

Maciej
Maciej
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best time tracking for Asana users

Avaliado em 27/09/2018

Vantagens

Integration with Asana is seamless -- it looks and feels like it's always just part of Asana. Easy to add and edit time.
The reports are also excellent in terms of customizability.

Desvantagens

Time needs to be tracked at the task level (in many use cases, it would be sufficient to track time at the project level).
Asana tasks need to be inside projects (can't track ad-hoc things easily).
There is a Slack integration but it's not very useful -- it's only for reporting, not tracking time.

Resposta do Everhour

Thanks you for this review Maciej, where you indicated our drawbacks objectively.