Avaliações do Salesflare

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

138 avaliações

• Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

CRM without loosing brain cells

Avaliado em 29/07/2020

Here’s a quick example - I wanted to do a targeted mailing to healthcare platform executives. So I hired someone to develop a list of 100 names, made sure my headers were right, created a Salesflare workflow, imported the list, dropped in my email, and set it to send the next morning. Within hours I had a 47% open rate and people hitting my site and LI pages.

Vantagens

Took me only 10-15 minutes to set Salesflare up for client and I liked how it supported sales workflows, brought clarity out of the normal sales “noise”, and added functional value to the salesperson’s day (a big deal for me). If a salesperson is paying attention they can learn the basics of Salesflare in half an hour.

I was so impressed I switched from another CRM and now use Salesflare for my own business.

Desvantagens

This wasn’t a Salesflare thing exactly but hooking it up to sales folk’s calendars and emails requires them to know their passwords! Same for using the Salesflare app on their phone - which I highly suggest they do.

José Antonio
José Antonio

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Fast, easy and reliable. It does what it says really well with a really nice UI.

Avaliado em 08/11/2017

It saves me a lot of time, keep track of email openings, that way I know when a lead or customer sees my emails, also, I can see when they go to my website, which is great.

The pipelines are really visual and customizable so it should work for any kind of business.

It integrates well with IMAP, Outlook, Gmail and others, so you can track your communications in almost every email account.

Vantagens

Automates the lead data gathering and task making process, saving a lot of time. Also, it has smart reminders which are great for people like me that keep forgetting to do follow-ups.

The UI is well made so you don't need to take any tutorial to learn how to use it, also, it has a mobile app that will let you keep track of everything on the go.

Desvantagens

Doesn't have in-app email and it lacks a lot of native integrations, even though that it has Zapier.
It is really good, but these two points are what is left for it to be great!

Hey Jose!

Just wanted to let you know that in-app emailing is there for a while now and native integrations are building up.

Hope we managed to hit your expectations for greatness!

• Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

A CRM that is headed in the right direction

Avaliado em 30/08/2019

Salesflare integrates well with whatever email you are using. I like the side bar information panel.

Vantagens

This CRM is really made well for small businesses. It pulls in all your contact data from online sources and integrates it into your contact files.

Desvantagens

This is an online web application. There is a mobile version and everything syncs well. The only thing i don't like it that it does not integrate with IFTTT.

Resposta do Salesflare

Hey! I see you're liking Salesflare and gave us 3 stars just for the lack of IFTTT integration. Our customers usually use Zapier or Integromat, which do the same, but more for business instead of consumer use. I hope that helps you to have a 5 star experience!

Peter
Peter

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Powerful, easy to use CRM that is perfect for our company

Avaliado em 08/07/2020

After having tried so many different CRMs over the years, I've found Salesflare to hit a sweet spot in terms of functionality and usability. It's a CRM that I actually enjoy using!

Vantagens

The integration with GSuite. How easy it is to set up and to use. The excellent new features they've been rolling out since I started using it. And last, but not least, their customer support is outstanding. They truly value their customers and are quick to answer queries or address any issues that come up.

Desvantagens

In the very early days of Salesflare, I came across a couple of minor bugs. But they were addressed very quickly. And I was notified when they were fixed too.

Carlos
Carlos
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

Bare Bones But Dense With Features

Avaliado em 13/09/2018

Vantagens

What I like the most about Salesflare is the direct integration into Gmail. While other CRMs offer amazing functionality and features, more often than not they require you to use their integrated email service. As a small business, we use Gmail for our communication, file management, and scheduling. Having a light-weight CRM directly integrated into Gmail makes client managment easier and that's the most important feature for us.

Desvantagens

Salesflare does suffer from a lack of compatibility with other sales based software. For example, we use Leadworx for our outbound lead generation. Leadworx integrates with CRMs such as Salesforce and Zendesk but Salesflare is not compatible which means we need to go back and forth between platforms to manage our lead generation and account management. The point of using Salesflare, for us, is to limit the need to switch between platforms.

Resposta do Salesflare

Hey Carlos! The Leadworx integration is there now for a while and it is quite extensive. Hope you enjoy it!

Damian
Damian

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great sales pipeline management tool

Avaliado em 13/12/2018

Salesflare is fulfilling all our needs for managing multiple businesses and multiple pipelines with each business. Their customer service is quick and responsive. Initially, I had a couple of challenges utilizing the features fully but their team was there to support me and exceeded expectations.

Vantagens

The ability to manage multiple pipelines seamlessly and the insights dashboard.

Desvantagens

The cost for adding team members is relatively higher than other similar small business products.

Resposta do Salesflare

Hey Damian! Glad you're enjoying Salesflare. You can customize the stage probabilities in "Settings > Configure pipelines" and if you like individual probabilities per opportunity it's in "Settings > Customize fields". Shout if there's anything else!

Nordelene
Nordelene
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

organized and powerful

Avaliado em 13/07/2022

overall experience is very well nice. Easy to used and accesible to everyone.

overall experience is very well nice. Easy to used and accesible to everyone.

Vantagens

A simple platform that can help your business become succesful interms of sales and marketing.

Desvantagens

I think it would be more wonderful to add more features of the software to help the business become attractive.

Amati Pettes,
Amati Pettes,

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use, manage, and track sales process.

Avaliado em 13/09/2018

How easy you can create campaigns and opportunities and track your contacts. You will have a lot of ways to track your leads with Zapier integration and others like website and email. The automation options are really useful. Salesflare also has an app that you can use when your away from your computer and is really really awesome.

1. Campaigns
2. Opportunities
3. Zapier integration
4. Website tracking
5. Email tracking

Desvantagens

This platform has everything that my small marketing agency needs to track and manage our sales process.

Craig
Craig

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Excellent sales pipe line software

Avaliado em 20/09/2018

Salesflare has been an incredibly valuable tool for my sales process and my business. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Vantagens

As a busy sales person in the field, it always feels like extra work when it comes to updating CRM-type data and keeping track of my sales pipeline; Salesflare has an excellent and easy to use process to keep track of this and keep everything flowing. Huge fan!

Desvantagens

There could be a few more integrations to make automation more available, but so far I like it a lot!

Dries
Dries
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A crm that is actually easy and useful

Avaliado em 22/07/2020

Me & my team love using salesflare to manage the pipelines. The one tool that we acutally keep using as time goes by

Vantagens

The automated data entry, a lot of integrations and the clear overview of the pipelines

Desvantagens

It could use a quotation / invoicing module

Kimberly
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Love this product and ease of use

Avaliado em 22/07/2020

Overall love the product and ease of use and have recommended to several friends at other companies

Vantagens

Salesflare was super easy to set up and implement; connects easily to email and is very user friendly and easy to customize as needed

Desvantagens

Sending email drops - use to be a lot easier but then "enhancements" were made and it's not nearly as intuitive and user friendly as it was previously for bulk sends. If you are sending journeys or more advanced sends the enhancements are probably a good thing but for how I use it, it's a lot more difficult now.

Marc
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

Using Salesflare for 2 very different businesses

Avaliado em 02/09/2020

Team communication improves very much since you have at every phone call all relevant communication of your colleagues at hand, even when you were not copied on it initially.

Vantagens

All past (and future) communication automatically appears in the right format and well organized just by indicating your accounts and related teams

Desvantagens

Nothing really. There is much more possible with the tool than I can use for now.

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great CRM for small businesses that need to close deals.

Avaliado em 03/09/2020

It's great! It suits my needs as my business setup is simple. When we get larger then we may need to change but even so, we probably won't.

Vantagens

I like the support and constant updates to the software. The android app is great as well

Desvantagens

I don't have any faults that I can think off because you can always want something new and lose sight of what a CRM is meant for which is to keep you organised.

Aleksa

Great intro solution

Avaliado em 09/12/2021

Its a good entry solution for most client oriented brands

Its a good entry solution for most client oriented brands

Vantagens

Ease of use is what makes this solution great. Its easy to implement and track user activity as well.

Desvantagens

Its a bit basic when it comes to cross-team integrations when the department expands to CSMs, Sales, Marketing, etc

Alternativas consideradas

Salesforce Sales Cloud
John
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

New features added often

Avaliado em 27/09/2018

Salesflare support is quick and efficient. They reply back to questions within hours or even minutes, and the online help is fairly complete. The software is something I use every day.

Vantagens

SalesFlare has all the most-needed features of a CRM. I especially like how Saleflare goes out and adds social media contact information for my contacts - automatically! The pipeline feature is easy to use and helps me stay organized.

Desvantagens

There are a few things I would like to be able to do that I can't do yet - send an email message to everyone in stage X of my pipeline. I would also like to be able to search my internal notes on a contact. But those are minor features.

Resposta do Salesflare

Hey John! In case you missed it, you can now send an email message to everyone in stage X in your pipeline. Have fun!

Great Product!

Avaliado em 25/07/2022

This has been a great addition to our sales process. It is easy to use and just simplifies keeping track of everything.

Vantagens

I love that I can easily track my sales projects through their lifecycle and easily refer back to them when needed.

Desvantagens

I haven't found anything that I don't like about this software.

Boris

Salesflare Review

The overall experience is very positive

The overall experience is very positive

Vantagens

Ease of use, intuitive interface, reliability and all main functionalities of a great CRM system

Desvantagens

I couldn't find out yet how I can tag accounts according to my own classification. Perhaps this function does exist, but just couldn't discover how to do it yet.

Resposta do Salesflare

Hey Boris! Of course it's possible to tag accounts to classify them :-) Just hit edit and add a tag. Or if you like something even more organized, add a custom field type dropdown in "Settings > Customize fields".

Craige Hardel
Craige Hardel
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Salesflare is a very decent and functional CRM that is amazing and will meet most people's...

Avaliado em 13/04/2018

Notification on when the client receives my correspondences

Multiple pipelines for multiple...

Notification on when the client receives my correspondences

Multiple pipelines for multiple services - very cool

Vantagens

Pros: Automated filling of records. Salesflare makes finding contact and account information easy with its technology and finds an fills relevant data including their social profile, company sizes, and email addresses

Insights column: allows you to see and track your CRM and potential prospect numbers and finances

Task notifications and Android mobile app: very well built app and task notifications including when someone opens your email came in pretty handy

Desvantagens

There could be more automation. My use case was more advanced but I would have been nice to have lead scoring and the ability to reply to an email from CRM and even track emails from the app

Ability to turn the automated importing of contacts off

Ability to edit deals faster - it's decent but more could be done to improve the interface.

Gourav
Gourav
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

An incredible CRM

Avaliado em 17/01/2019

We love this Salesflare email tracking as it helped us with email tracking and saved lot's of money in email tracking solutions. Secondly, the manual data entry has been stopped after joining the Salesflare.

Vantagens

We love Customer Support as CSR is always there to help us. And it has so many awesome features which will help you in saving money on cold email campaign tools.

Desvantagens

We don't like the ever filling timeline when it's capturing even those irrelevant emails as such. Plus it's quite complicated to understand and manage accounts, contacts and opportunity. I wish if there's more native integrations.

Marco
Marco
  • Setor: Varejistas

Really intuitive and great

Avaliado em 23/09/2022

Vantagens

Salesflare is a kind of hybrid that is powered by internal automation, the connection with Gmail is extremely easy and it can be integrated with any other tool that may be required because the programmers knew what it should do in a CRM.

Desvantagens

It really delivers as promised and I have not encountered any major problems with Salesflare since its integration with the company that hired us for its integration and it has been working wonderfully with the client's CRM system.

• Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Best of my tests

Avaliado em 20/09/2018

A little bit of a learning curve as to the overall scheme and plan of use but not bad. It integrates so well with gmail and contacts etc.

Vantagens

I downloaded a LOT of CRM’s but for me Salesflare was the keeper. I like the interface the most and the
‘At hand support’ and they are very helpful and reaponsive.

Desvantagens

Nothing. I mean I see potential little improvements that I notice to enhance it like the ability to rename files once they are input but they accept such suggestions. It has improved many times since I got it.

Dieter
Dieter
  • Setor: Software

• Suporte ao cliente

Really intuitive CRM system for both powerusers and occasional users

Avaliado em 19/06/2018

Vantagens

I guess the development team consists of the rare species that have mixed sales/technical skills. Salesflare really focusses on eliminating administration and spending more time with clients. The integration with linkedin enables me to qualify leads way faster.

Desvantagens

In the early days of Salesflare, a few key features were missing but meanwhile they have been delivering everything I needed. An easier marketing automation integration might be of huge value for us.

Piotr
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

Salesflare is great

Avaliado em 26/07/2020

Vantagens

The most I like integration with google accounts.

Desvantagens

No polish language and often mobile app resets.

• Setor: Rádio e televisão
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Putting the Flair in Sales

Avaliado em 01/02/2019

It is a great product, and definitely solves a lot of pain points of that one faces with other CRMs in the same price category.
Ambitious and highly driven team that is committed to build a best in class CRM. Very responsive and always looking to please. Listens to customers and releases new features or fixes issues.

Vantagens

Automation. Automatically picks up email conversations, calls, saves attachments and also alerts you when accounts/deals are inactive.
Full featured CRM view inside gmail.
Excellent customer support.
Great pricing

Desvantagens

Needs to improve some workflows when it comes to adding contacts etc.
Needs better intelligence and check mechanisms with contacts to account mapping (I can add any contact to any account)
Better privacy policies to prevent misuse of email (I can add anyone and read their emails)

Andres

• Suporte ao cliente

Use it to control my customer pipeline and follow up, contacts automation

Avaliado em 03/04/2018

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to use and how automated the contact synchronization happens, social profiles auto population is another one of its nice features. Has all the features we need on a our CRM and also very affordable

Desvantagens

Haven't encounter many cons for SalesFlare, though I have to admit this was our first experience with such tool, but over all we are pretty happy with it.