Canopy

Software de gestão prática para escritórios de contabilidade

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

• Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Opinião sobre Canopy

Avaliado em 16/03/2023

Vantagens

Interface de usuário fácil de usar e intuitiva, os recursos integrados para analise de dados são bons e compatibilidade com outras plataformas.

Desvantagens

Alguns problemas de desempenho, versões anteriores tiveram problemas de estabilidade e tenho colegas que preferem outras ferramentas e IDEs de programação em python

Nishon
Nishon

Best Project Management Software

Avaliado em 05/01/2023

I absolutely love this software! I could not do my day to day without it. I use it for tracking my bookkeeping, corporate compliance tracking, tax return management, e-signatures, task management, emails, calendar, and fed and state forms.

Vantagens

I love the project management aspect and the all of the templates. Recurring task and notifications. Email capability.

Desvantagens

I would love to see templates for e-signature email notifications, ability to turn on and off different payment methods

Resposta do Canopy

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate your feedback! We're excited to hear the impact Canopy is making at your firm.

Andrea
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Has it's place

Avaliado em 27/10/2022

Customer support is great. The client management module is great. I will probably let go of the workflow module, though, when my subscription is up because there's a lack of collaboration features, like no internal chat.

Vantagens

I love the Client Management module and the client-facing mobile app. It is very simple for our clients to use and to send us documents securely. We have had great success with client-adoption. I also like the automated client reminders.

Desvantagens

OMG, it takes SO MANY clicks to accomplish anything. Pretty much everything you can do inside canopy could be streamlined by reducing at least one click. Working across multiple tasks, across multiple clients, that's a lot of clicks. Also, the firm-facing mobile app UI could be greatly improved and have better functionality.

Josie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Disappointed

Avaliado em 06/12/2021

Canopy seems to have lost its way in regards to its purpose. Their response to issues is slow, at best. We have been using the software for almost 4 years and have made the painful decision to change due to a lack of support and increased pricing.

Vantagens

We liked the ability to access the software/information from anywhere.

Desvantagens

The software does not allow you to export a sorted contact list. A very simple option that has been neglected.

Norman

Canopy is useful

Avaliado em 07/12/2021

Vantagens

The task management feature is useful in tracking engagements and to help plan for the workload.

Desvantagens

Monitoring the number of contacts that are active can be challenging at times. There are was to identify last activity but is missing a feature where you can mark multiple clients as inactive instead of going into each one individually. This is important since the fee is based on the amount of active contacts.

Amanda
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Impressed Customer

Avaliado em 29/11/2021

It is so helpful in maintaining adequate project management and clear workflow for all staff.

Vantagens

Customer support. I have questions and suggestions all the time and I love that by using the chat support I get prompt answers and endless follow-up from support staff.

Desvantagens

Transferring clients over created several duplicates and ultimately some lost information in the transition.

Tyler
  • Setor: Atacadistas
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Change for the Better!

Avaliado em 11/06/2022

My experience with Canopy is amazing I will never leave and i will invite all my friends and family

Vantagens

The thing that i liked the most about the software was that it was easy to use and it was also inexpensive.

Desvantagens

I wish I could use more charts in the software but besides that it is amazing

Saliya
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Why do you need Canopy?

Avaliado em 05/01/2023

Fantastic product!

Fantastic product!

Vantagens

Most important features are user friendly and easy to share within the own files, company team files and clients' files.When we are importing new zip files with multiple folders, I don't need to create new folders, file names etc. on my Canopy software create and save file where I need to store it.

Desvantagens

When the client sharing folder has more documents, I noticed the speed has come down a little slower than normal.

Resposta do Canopy

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate your feedback and we're excited to hear the impact Canopy is making at your firm.

Jessica
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Such a great option if you have the budget

Avaliado em 07/12/2021

I did the free trial and it was so nice to have all those features, but if you want to have access to everything you need to take out your wallet and pay a lot.

Vantagens

It's so easy to use, the interface is so slick and powerfull.

Desvantagens

The price point is not for small tax practices just starting to build their portfolio on tax resolution

marc

Grang Bang for the Buck

Avaliado em 27/09/2023

Vantagens

I love that Canopy had the ability to help me route my tasks properly and productively. I also LOVE that there is a firm facing iOS app. It helped me be portable!

Desvantagens

My biggest issue with Canopy was the KBA and not being able to customize certain aspects of the recurring projects.

Kurt
Kurt
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Constant Improvements

Avaliado em 22/05/2021

Canopy is very useful as it is, but this company seems dead set on always improving its operation & structure. At least monthly, I get an opportunity to view what is new on Canopy and what they are working on next. I can keep my finger on the pulse of my clients so I can quickly respond to their expectations.

Vantagens

When my client's upload documents to the portal, Canopy lists that activity, I click on it, and I am able to take action on it right away.

Desvantagens

I would like to be able to adjust the timekeeper when I start it or while it is running.

Nicole
  • Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

My critic on a CRM System that I believe in.

Avaliado em 29/11/2021

There are a few things that can be better, but overall a great product.

There are a few things that can be better, but overall a great product.

Vantagens

As a person that needs everything organized, I am happy to see that Canopy fulfills my OCD.

Desvantagens

Takes a too long for the requested changes to take place.

Alternativas consideradas

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para escolher o Canopy

They are not as organized and Canopy in many of things. besides, CS Suite isn't worth the price.

Razões para mudar para o Canopy

We have employees of all ages and needed a CRM system that is user friendly for all ages.
Kyle
  • Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários

Local Tax CPA Firm

Avaliado em 09/12/2022

Overall, we are very happy with Canopy. It has allowed our firm to operate more efficiently, allowing for a number of manual processes to be automated, giving us more visibility over workflow, and the list of positives goes on and on. The software is not perfect, but they do a great job of listening to feedback. They are continuously making improvements.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use for us internally as well as for our clients. Our firm has drastically benefited from the workflow, file management and client management features. We look forward to moving over our time and billing to have everything under one login.

Desvantagens

We would love to see a more robust Home-Admin page, bulk e-sign requests from templated letters (engagement letters), roles by contact to integrate with tasks to populate assignees (e.g., Partner, Bookkeeper, Preparer, Reviewer, etc.), limit parent task completion to select users (to avoid false completed tasks), share documents with non-portal users, send invoices to non-portal users, parent-sub invoicing, time & billing improvements, allow for folder templates to be applied when tasks are applied, allow for doubling clicking on a file to default to "Edit File" instead of preview mode, allow to search spouses on mobile, allow for additional formatting in Notes section.

Resposta do Canopy

Thank you for this detailed feedback, Kyle! We're glad Canopy is working for your firm and streamlining your processes.

We hope to address many of your specific recommendations in the near future as well! Follow along our new feature roadmap (or request a new feature yourself) by logging in here: https://feedback.getcanopy.com/

Deniz
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001–10.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Solve many jobs in a short time with Canopy...

Avaliado em 30/11/2022

I've been using Canopy for a 1 year now and I absolutely love it. The software is amazing, it works perfectly for my needs and it integrates well with the rest of our system. It's very easy to use, has a great interface and a huge range of features.

Vantagens

I had been looking for a simple accounting solution to help me manage my clients' invoices, and discovered this product. It is simple, easy to use, and has a ton of features. Within a few months, I was able to set up my clients' invoices in a matter of minutes, and start using it. I also turned it into a project management tool.

Desvantagens

Canopy has proven to be a robust and reliable solution that has helped streamline our document management processes, and it works well with our accounting software. The interface is very easy to use, the adaptation time to the software is very short, and it worked smoothly.

Resposta do Canopy

Thank you for this amazing feedback, Deniz!

Sandeep

Perfect Solution for CPAs

Avaliado em 04/01/2023

Fantastic -- my workflow, project/task management, document retrieval/editing/sharing etc.

Vantagens

Frankly, I purchased Canopy in November of 2019 when I opened up my practice in my home office, and didn't have a full grasp of it as the pandemic hit. 3+ years later - with much of the transition in the last few months - I can't imagine my practice without Canopy. The interface is super user-friendly, there are many options providing the user with a more personalized approach.

Desvantagens

Sometimes certain shortcuts aren't available, or the desktop software errors etc. but it's small things and so far I've managed fine; needless to say Canopy is continuously improving so (not a con) once the "Print" or "Save" option directly to Canopy was available and my contacts were set integrated with emails etc. it's been a breeze.

Resposta do Canopy

We're so happy to hear that Canopy has helped you launch your in-home practice! We are always striving to improve and are glad to hear we're going in the right direction. Thanks for being a Canopy user, Sandeep!

Joshua

Better than Great

Avaliado em 13/12/2022

Canopy has helped me improve the remote part of my business, so I can serve Clients around the world, even when I am not in the US.

Vantagens

The better-than-bank security made the choice a no-brainer.

Desvantagens

The instant access to files that a Client uploaded wasted precious seconds every time I accessed a Client's folder.

Resposta do Canopy

We're glad you're enjoying Canopy Joshua! Thank you for your time leaving a review and we hope to continue making your practice as secure as possible for years to come!

Mark

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Canopy helps our company stay organized.

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Vantagens

Communication tab, organization of tasks.

Desvantagens

We would like to be able to integrate ability to update worksheets/ documents in internal files, just like you would in sheets or docs (if you want to edit, you have to do so outside of Canopy and re-upload. We would like to be able to quote in the system.

Kailee

GREAT PRODUCT- Depth of Use

Avaliado em 20/12/2022

Record keeping is great. I will look into how I can expand use for our firm since we use primarily as a client portal with work flow management and document storage.

Vantagens

Canopy is great to use to keep client information safe and secure. With such advancements in technology, it is imperative to have a platform like this where the information can be conveniently accessed by both the users and clients, active or archived... it's just great.

Desvantagens

No difficulty at all... I just wish all clients will utilize this platform... I may have to require them to do so!

Resposta do Canopy

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate your feedback, Kailee

John

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Canopy has simplified the resolution process saving me time.

Avaliado em 24/05/2018

This product is necessary for me on a daily basis. I benefit from many of it's features.

Vantagens

The three areas that I use the most are the 433A, OIC and quick access to transcripts. The combination of these three functions allows me to quickly evaluate a clients resolution options. This also creates for me an overview allowing me to better focus on what I need to so that I can more quickly get a handle on the problem and address it with both the IRS and the client.

Desvantagens

When I first learned about Canopy my understanding was that they were specializing in "tax resolution" and concentrating on that area. It appears that they are now broadening their market. I understand why they would want to do this but often newer businesses start to expand or move away from what they did best and water down or slow developing their original product. I fear that Canopy is doing just that and there original product will suffer.

Daniel
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good software, but confusing pricing

Avaliado em 20/07/2022

Vantagens

Canopy's client portal is very easy to use, and I received many compliments from clients on its user-friendliness. Time tracking and invoicing was simple and straightforward. I am a solo practitioner, so I'm not sure how it works for multi-user organizations, but for my practice it did the job well.

Desvantagens

My biggest complaint with Canopy has do do with pricing. It seems like they completely overhaul their pricing structure every six months--not just raising rates, but changing how the pricing is calculated and how features are accounted for. It just got too much to track and too expensive relative to other software providers. Also, as a law firm I ended up needing an invoicing system that could manage trust accounting to stay bar compliant.

Gretchen

CPA Firm review of Canopy

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

Vantagens

I like the client portal because I am able to communicate with the client, request documents from the client, and share documents securely through the portal.

Desvantagens

I do not like that the projects regenerate as soon as you indicate that the current project is completed. I would like to be able to specify when a recurring project regenerates. For example, I do not want a tax return project to regenerate and appear on my dashboard as something that needs to be worked on as soon as I finish the tax return project for the current year. It would not need to regenerate until the following year.

Danny
Danny

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Canopy takes the headaches out of client management by offering a way to keep client info...

Avaliado em 27/04/2018

Improved practice management and time management. As well as a simple way for clients to securely share their files with me.

Vantagens

That all client info, files, communication, notes, and tasks are in one application. It has helped eliminate the need to jump around from application to application to find the info I need to manage all my clients accounts.

Desvantagens

The task feature can use some updates in simplification and added features. I still prefer Jetpack Workflow to help manage my tasks until Canopy improves this feature. I also get frustrated that there isn't a way to simply email a file stored in Canopy to a client that maybe isn't using the portal feature, rather than downloading and adding to an email as an atachment,

Anne-Marie

Canopy - Firm Saving

Avaliado em 21/05/2021

Love Canopy! Decreases the time I am spending on administrative task.

Love Canopy! Decreases the time I am spending on administrative task.

Vantagens

Canopy allowed us to flex during the pandemic by offering our clients an easy client portal to use. The clients were able to share their documents for tax preparation. Our firm was then able to upload tax returns for their review. And the e-sign function for the 8879 was amazing. My favorite part is the transcript function to pull clients data from IRS. The transcript report package a professional document to provide to the client that is branded to our firm.

Desvantagens

Haven't discovered any cons with the package. They seem to always be one step ahead of my needs.

Nikolas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Canopy was and is a game changer for our firm.

Avaliado em 16/12/2022

It has been great overall in both the product experience and customer service

It has been great overall in both the product experience and customer service

Vantagens

It has combined our client contact lists, document manager, communications, and has a place for consolidated requests. They are constantly making Canopy better by adding new features and improving current ones

Desvantagens

I would like to see different ways to view task managements and work flow. Having a swim lane option would make it easier to see what tasks there are and at what stage they are in.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Robust office management tool that is consistently rolling out new features and improving...

Avaliado em 08/02/2018

I am able to view my team and company status on a variety of indices easily. As new features roll out I have been able to reduce my reliance on other software solutions.

Vantagens

I love that is product is a one stop area for many of my daily management duties. I can see what tasks my team members have been assigned and how far along they are in the processes.

Desvantagens

I would like a couple of reports to have more customization. The ability to place signature fields and check boxes on PDFs would be great.