ClockShark

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1737 avaliações

Heather
  • Setor: Agricultura

Fantastic Application!

Avaliado em 14/05/2020

We moved from a complicated spreadsheet and paper timesheets to this system and it has been a fantastic overhaul. We are saving time and coordination efforts already just by using the clock in / out feature. Here this week we will be moving forward with the scheduling feature as well.

Vantagens

The software is very easy to use. The tutorial for mobile use is great and all of our employees have been able to adjust very easily. The scheduling aspect is top tier (we did a LOT of research on you and your competitors.)

Desvantagens

It would be great if there was a way for each employee to flag time issues that wasn't just a note, like a push notification. Also, we would love it if you had a mass messaging option (but I've heard you are working on it!)

Razões para mudar para o ClockShark

The cost was really competitive for the features you offered. We liked ios and android. We needed a mobile application that was fully functional and easy to use. Your scheduling software ROCKS when compared to others.

Hello Heather,

Thank you for your 5-star review! Glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your employees to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Buffy
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Second time Customer for a Reason!!

Avaliado em 07/08/2022

I had worked for another similar company and implemented the program there, upon starting with this new company I thought it was worth using again because my experience with ClockShark the first time was amazing. Customer service is unparalleled, if I get stuck I send a message and within minutes someone helps me!! They've even sent me videos explaining how to do things!

Vantagens

The ease of use and simplicity of the on-screen format make it less overwhelming than other software I've tried.
It is easy to present to employees and overall very user friendly.
The people that provide service are incredibly helpful and super friendly to me!! There is also no hard sell for anything, I'm hoping to grow the company and when I'm ready for the premium level I know it will be an easy switch but no one has ever tried to convince me I needed more than I have.

Desvantagens

I would like there to be perhaps, a server for picture and video attachments as my techs like this feature the best, being able to upload information this way so that they have it for the future as well as the rest of the team to view. You can attach pictures but the videos have given us a bit of issue and the size of the file allowed is a bit restrictive.

Housecall Pro e ServiceTitan

Razões para mudar para o ClockShark

HouseCall pro was #1 very expensive but it was also way overkill for what our needs were. We are a small company that does invoicing and bookkeeping through QB and I couldn't justify the price. Not to mention, after I cancelled they kept billing me hundreds of dollars and it was a challenge to get it back. Customer service not their #1 priority I guess! After this experience I didn't even want to take a chance with ServiceTitan so opted out after the sales call.
Babbette
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Not worth it

Avaliado em 23/07/2022

Vantagens

I do not have any pros for this product. It is not worth it.

Desvantagens

There isn't anything that we liked about this. It was very hard for our employees to understand and use

Resposta do ClockShark Traduzido para o Português

Hi, Babbette! I'm sorry to hear that your team found the app difficult to use as we pride ourselves on being user-friendly. Our dedicated Support team would be happy to assist with any questions you have about the app along with sending resources you might find useful. Please contact us at [email protected]

Nicole

Great Program and Easy to Use

Avaliado em 16/05/2022

Vantagens

We really like how easy it is for our employees to use ClockShark. The mobile app is simple and user friendly for an employee and manager. We switched from an app that was very difficult for managers to use, and now they are thrilled at the usability of this app. I also really enjoy how easy it is to process payroll. The time off requests features were able to fit our needs perfectly, which is where our other app also fell short. We really like the notifications for clocking in/out, as well as alerts when there is missing time.

Desvantagens

I wish that the time was shown in quarter hours instead of hours and minutes. I chose rounding to the quarter hour for times; however, all times are shown in hours and minutes which means I have to translate that. Also, I wish that the timesheet showed cumulative hours in real time, just so we could keep up wi6th hours as they are being worked, instead of waiting until the end of the day.

ADP Workforce Now

Paychex Flex

Razões para mudar para o ClockShark

Geotracking was the main reason. Our technicians work in the field, so tracking where they are clocking in/out of is important to our company.
Jem Carlo
  • Setor: Bancos

ClockShark Review from FSMDB

Avaliado em 29/06/2022

We are still on process of the wire transfer.

Vantagens

It is user-friendly. What caught my eye is the Kiosk.

Desvantagens

It is very expensive which cost the delay for the approval.

OnTheClock.com, Buddy Punch e Connecteam

Razões para escolher o ClockShark

• Adjustments – In every pay period, there would be at least three or more-time adjustments especially for those staff forgetting to time in or out. This event caused too many miscalculations of hours and eventually lead to inaccurate summary report. The system does not have the option to edit the time for the adjustments. HR will have to seek IT for assistance by accessing the backend of the system and deleting the inaccurate time. This is not advisable as it can lead to disruption of the entire system due to access of the backend. • Leaves – In order to record leaves, HR will have to manually input the month, day, year, second, minute and hour of each employee twice from the starting date of the leave (FROM) and to the ending date of the leave (TO).

Razões para mudar para o ClockShark

We had a good marketing specialist who provided everything we needed to know.
Levi

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The best I have used so far

Avaliado em 28/06/2022

It deployed with relatively few challenges and my staff have been able to use it successfully for several months now. We are happy with it so far and hope to see it continue to improve.

Vantagens

It generally does what I need it to. There are of course still limitations, but having tried 8 different time track apps, we are using Clock Shark full time now and have cancelled our other services.

Desvantagens

The interface is a bit challenging. Clustering of features could be improved. Reports are a bit limited and could be refined for mission critical access to be made simpler.

James

Clock Shark Is Helpful and delivers

Avaliado em 14/06/2022

Wasting labor at jobs

Vantagens

Ease of moving employees to dates tasks and jobs while doing my scheduling for the next week

Desvantagens

There are several tweaks but some of it is operator error or ignorance. Some real function issues but overall those pale when compared to the benefits

Chanel
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great Value!

Avaliado em 25/07/2022

Vantagens

I like the clock in clock out feature. Before Clock Shark we were using he honor system, which I believed some employees were taking advantage of.

Desvantagens

Real time reporting location. The only feature I wish was improved would be to report where they are live, not every few minutes.

Buddy Punch e Clockify

Razões para mudar para o ClockShark

Clock Shark had an easier interface for employees to clock in/clock out. Also had an easier computer software to use.
Syreeta

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Clocking and GPS system I have ever used in my life!!

Avaliado em 26/07/2022

I LOVE it and I think that whether you are out on the field or in the office this is an awesome tool to have for your business.

Vantagens

It's inexpensive, easy to use and super efficient!!

Desvantagens

Only one small thing: I wish the gps was updated to where you can see the guys at anytime vs 5-35 min ago, but no big deal for me to sway away

Tracey Ann
  • Setor: Varejistas

Punch The Clock with Clock Shark

Avaliado em 04/08/2022

A wonderful time-tracking App!

Vantagens

Clockshark's user-friendly dashboard makes it worth every penny. It is an ideal solution to track employees GPS location. Stay on board with their movements thereby ensuring that each employee is accounted for and is where they are scheduled to be.

Desvantagens

It can put quite a strain on the your battery due to its GPS functionality but since the primary focus is GPS tracking, I regularly charge up to stay fully optimized.

Megan
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

CLOCK SHARK was the answer to my time-keeping and scheduling needs

Avaliado em 06/07/2022

My overall experience w/ Clock Shark has been excellent. I tried several different time-keeping systems before I was told about Clock Shark. Each product I tried didn't quite fit my needs. There was always something missing or wasn't working for what I needed. Clock Shark does it all from being able to keep time, create as many job cards as you want, customize your own JobFlow and tasks, post comments and pictures and attachments on individual job cards w/ no limits! I've been using Clock Shark for about 2 months now, and I have probably close to 300 job cards created, and double that of pictures! This saves memory on my laptop from holding so many saved pictures. I just keep them on Clock Shark now. I know if I ever need to pull up a picture or pull up an old job, all the info and pics I need are there in Clock Shark in my job cards list! Clock Shark also has the fastest response time to questions by their customer support team. They really want to help you learn how to use Clock Shark and they have sent me custom help videos on how to do something if I ask. Their response time is un-matched.

Vantagens

Clock Shark does everything you need to schedule and manage multiple projects. I run a graphic installation business, and we can be at as many as 50 different locations in one week, or just a few locations the next. Doesn't matter, Clock Shark keeps every job organized. The JobFlow system helps keep jobs organized by which stage they are in, and you can filter through the jobs based on stages, customized to your liking and what makes sense for your business!

Desvantagens

Speaking of being able to filter through jobs based on stages, I'd say my least favorite thing is that when you do filter the jobs based on stage or whatever filter you want to use, the filter does not hold as you toggle between jobs. What I mean is, every time you filter your job cards, and you select a job, when you go "Back" into your full job card list, the filter completely resets and you have to reset your filters all over again. I think this is something important that should be addressed to save time and frustration from having to filter and re-filter the list over and over. The filters should hold no matter where in Clock Shark you navigate to. If I go to the schedule and back to jobs, the filters you set before should still remain and not refresh until you're ready to change them, just like in an excel spreadsheet.

Tommie
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Clock Shark - Great Functionality and Awesome Customer Support

Avaliado em 23/05/2022

It has been GREAT. A sales rep communicated with me even though I was doing my research over the Christmas holidays. They have been a great support from the day we signed on.

Vantagens

Clock Shark's best feature is the staff. They have fast response times. They're people are always courteous, helpful, supportive, and pro-active. During the 5 months we have been using the program, someone from their staff will reach out through IM or email just to check in. I also love the "chat" feature to get quick responses without having to be on hold waiting to speak to someone.
They have also asked for feedback on the product specifically around features we would like to see added. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to give that feedback.

Desvantagens

Reports - I would like to have to option to customize fields in certain reports such as time tracking.
Geolocation - Although I don't see it as often, I still see on occasion where a staff member's location wasn't logged. If it is because they turned off their location, I want to either be notified or have them logged out. It doesn't always happen.
Timesheet entries (real time) - I would like to be able to enter a time sheet and check it as still working so the employee can then go in and clock out for lunch and end of day. It would help eliminate a follow up to get the time activity for the whole day.

Melinda
  • Setor: Automotivo

I LOVE ClockShark!!!

Avaliado em 04/03/2022

Overall I've had a great experience from the start. I found ClockShark online when searching for a timekeeping platform and I researched several. ClockShark seemed like it had every feature I was looking for. When I reached out I was immediately called by a representative that was super sweet and informative. I loved even more that I was able to do a FREE TRIAL! I got to test it out for real, with my employees, and just as I expected we all loved it. So, I knew I had to look no further. You're guided by your own personal team member who's there by your side every step of the way that you can reach out to directly for support and they even randomly check in on you. I was able to do a screen share meeting once where they literally walked me through the site and physically showed me how to do things. It was great!
Plus, the website itself has very short, easy videos that you can watch and even have your employees watch to learn how to navigate the site. That is SO GREAT! The fact that they're short and sweet is very appealing because let's be honest, no employee wants to sit and watch a 30-minute video on how to use some new platform their boss is integrating into their daily routine.

Vantagens

I run a small business that is quickly growing, I handle everything myself from scheduling to payroll. It was becoming such an overwhelming job to keep track of every aspect of my business daily. ClockShark has taken such a weight off my shoulders! Not only does it have literally everything you can ever need to run a company efficiently, but it is also super user friendly!

Desvantagens

Honestly, from using it so much I've found little things here and there that can be tweaked to make certain features even more user friendly, but for the most part, it's right on the money! I haven't come across a feature yet that I haven't liked at all.

Addie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Robust time tracking software with lots of extra features

Avaliado em 28/10/2021

I am glad we switched to ClockShark. Their customer service is really responsive and you don't sit on hold for hours. They have a suggestion box for features users are interested in. Overall my experience has been great and when I hear other folks are looking for a time tracking solution I always recommend ClockShark.

Vantagens

This software ticked all the boxes I was looking for: time tracking with GPS location, GPS tracking while clocked in, a mobile app, crew clock-in, and kiosk ability, a web dashboard that's admin-friendly and easy to use, and the ability for me to reset passwords & fix access in-house instead of having to have my employee contact customer service on their own to do it. We don't even use all of the features of our pretty basic subscription so even at this very budget-friendly price point we have room to grow to before we'd even need to upgrade. I've heard about and looked at all of the project management features and tools and I'm excited to someday use those to their fullest potential enough to need to upgrade.

Desvantagens

I wish I could duplicate time entries for some workers from week to week or day to day. For instance, I have one worker for who I enter things manually and it would be really handy to be able to make a time entry on Monday, save it and then duplicate it but change the date to Tuesday. I would also really like to mark or save the reports I run most frequently with my preferred settings/customizations. Also, a Spanish version of the software would be great.

Ronny
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

If you have anything more than 5 employees, you need ClockShark.

Avaliado em 07/07/2021

If you're going to ClockShark from a manual timesheet method, you don't realize how much you can truly save by going to ClockShark. Our favorite part of ClockShark is their team. They are VERY awesome to work with - You have NO idea how important they are to us not just from a technical standpoint, but from the standpoint of making our lives easier all around. They have yet to cease to amaze us in their customer service skills, down-to-earth attitudes, and technical skills. [insert Wayne and Garth bowing and saying "we're not worthy! we're not worthy"]

Vantagens

We've had other systems in the past. While they were great, ClockShark was the most affordable with the most features and support. Their team has never let us down. Additionally, they made the setup effortless.

Desvantagens

The billing of ClockShark is just a little bit confusing when you're adding/removing employees from the system within a given year. It would me nice to show which users were added/removed when showing changes in billing. The use and need of an email address from each employee is limiting whereas if we needed to hire contract workers and log their hours, they would need to have an email address for logging in. This makes it difficult if you have the same person working for two companies using ClockShark.

Zoho CRM

Razões para escolher o ClockShark

Primarily looking for DCMA compliance, but also looking for a cheaper alternative to Tsheets.

Google Calendar e Microsoft Excel

Razões para mudar para o ClockShark

The amount of features for the affordable costs, along with the DCMA compliance and the sales and support. It was an all-around win-win situation honestly.
Jason
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia

The Game Changing App

Avaliado em 29/11/2020

It has been a game changer. And I dont say this lightly. To be quick view 2-3 weeks ago, on a certain employee or job, is so useful. Also the vacation requests feature is so practical for me. I was struggling to keep it all straight - who/when/how many days requested. That was a task!! Now once approved, I can look ahead at approved vacation requests and take into account when scheduling. Also, its keeps both parties honest. If there wasn't a vacation request sent, then the employee didnt "ask" for the time off and it makes less awkward when you get a conflict related to that time off request.

Vantagens

Being able to track/record the hours worked by each of my employees has been a great tool. And in different task categories is also useful as it relates to different parts of the invoice process with my customers. Now I dont have to text/email every time I am uncertain about something during their work day. (ex. How many hours on this job, how many hours doing this task, how many hours spent driving between jobs, etc etc)

Desvantagens

I have been inquiring if the development team could come out with some kind of trackable unit. In our case, I'd like the crew lead to be able to enter km for each job and maybe a total for the day. Then I can know what to bill to the client and I'd know what the employee gets compensated for. I just used mileage as an example. It could be supplies used or whatever - to suit whatever the vendor uses for materials, etc. For the interim, my crew leads just enter comments. However, this doesnt transfer over to the timesheet summaries. So it creates a little more work on the management side.

Hi Jason!

This is great news! We really appreciate your positive, thorough review! By the sounds of it, you will really love the conversations feature we just released! I'm really happy to hear that ClockShark is helping with so many aspects of your business and we appreciate your feedback! Thank you again!

Molly
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Great product

Avaliado em 07/07/2020

Overall experience has been great. Great price point, great customer service. They are always evolving and that is what keeps us here. They are willing to make adjustments based on the ever change environment and needs of their customers.

Vantagens

Customer service is beyond fantastic! The team really cares about the feedback and suggestions they receive and do their best to implement as much as they can. The simplicity to the user is great as we have technicians that need things to be quick and simple. Reports have come along way in the past year. They give a lot of information and you are able to customize them a bit more now. Implementation is quick and easy. Works amazingly well with QuickBooks and other similar software.

Desvantagens

There are some changes I would make personally to fit our needs. There isn't any real cons with Clockshark honestly. It does what we need it to do and the things it doesn't are simply requests we'd like to see to fit us better as a company.

Time Tracker, RUN Powered by ADP e Jonas Enterprise

Razões para escolher o ClockShark

TSheets was not working back then on a mobile app and it was too complicated for our technicians.

Razões para mudar para o ClockShark

We liked the fact that ClockShark would would seamlessly with QuickBooks and we did not need to change our software completely. It was also the right price point for us with the number of employees we had at the time.

Hi Molly!

Thank you for the review. So glad to hear our customer support team was able to help you in the past. That's great that your technicians can get their work completed faster with ClockShark. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Jessica

Awesome Product for the Construction Industry

Avaliado em 14/04/2020

Overall I fee this product is wonderful! It has almost everything that we need for what we do in the Excavation, Demolition & Underground Utilities portion of the Construction industry that we are in. I looked and A LOT of different time keeping products and even used the free trials on a few... I am so happy that I ended up choosing this product in the end!

Vantagens

I like that this product was easy to set-up and my employees (who have had trouble with other timecard apps in the past) find it very easy to use and understand. I really like all of the customizations that I can do and the reports really help me see where my employee's time is being spent in greater detail. I love all of the different reports that can be accessed. This product definitely has great value for the money! It is exactly what we needed for our construction crews!!

Desvantagens

Trying to figure out which report does what can be a little confusing. I think the better report descriptions and maybe a quick example to look at before choosing/downloading would be beneficial. While there is gps or geolocating, I would find it very useful to have the employees be able to clock in under one job, but have it notify me if they employee clocked in outside of that location for specific job tasks. For example, if I have an employee clocked in under job "A" as "driving" out the job, I know they are outside of the boundaries, however, when the switch tasks to "Laborer" I want to know if they are within a specific radius/boundary for that same job "A". Especially since my employees get paid significantly different between the two tasks... I would like to automatically be notified if they are where they say they are supposed to be for that task.

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear that you LOVE that you can customize your reports and how easy it is to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Keri

What a Difference!

Avaliado em 13/04/2020

We're getting a much better overall picture of the time used. I began seeing a general pattern in travel times to and from the jobs. Time going to a job was consistently longer than coming home. Turns out they were stopping to pick up parts along the way. While one guy went into the supply house, three more were sitting in the truck. Processes were put in place to eliminate the need for the stop.

Vantagens

Simple setup, easy to use by crew and for me the best part is that it actually calculates the overtime.

Desvantagens

As a construction company, we often use multiple rates for the same guy. First of all, they all make different rates depending on their skills and time with the company. Second, they make less to ride in the truck than they do when they're onsite. It would be awesome if this could somehow be factored in.

Hello Keri,

Thank you for the 5-star review! So glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your team to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Erin
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Clock Shark has been a very positive and useful asset to our agency. The GPS function is aces!

Avaliado em 11/07/2017

Clock Shark allows the employees within my agency to clock in and out for their shifts easily and with a GPS time stamp that assists the Admin users to do audits on the employees. As an HR Manager the 'Reports' function within Clock Shark for Admin users is super beneficial in assisting me to complete both my bi-weekly and monthly payroll as it allows me to input a custom range of dates to pull up reports. Being able to select which employees and which dates I need reports on saves time and headaches as I am easily able to complete my Payroll in an hour compared to 6 hours when our agency used written time sheets.

Vantagens

I like the GPS function so that our supervisors can keep track of where and when employees are clocking in and out from their shifts. This feature has helped us in solving more time theft instances than I'm happy to admit. As the HR Manager, I also love the 'Reports' feature. This makes my Payroll day so much easier.

Desvantagens

There are some features of Clock Shark that I wish were different. These features do not hinder my ability to complete my job so I don't wish to complain about them. For the sake of this review I will list just 1 feature I wish was different (to be fair I have never told the Clock Shark Admin about my frustrations so they can't fix what they don't know). The feature I do not like or wish was different is the 'Notes" section within each punch. It needs to allow for more room to write as we use ours to list our daily tasks at the end of each shift before clocking out and I run out of character room each day. I would also like a feature to differentiate the text bubbles on the time sheets from our task lists and actual punches that need to be fixed for employees. Maybe a different color? It's time-consuming to go in and look at every employee's text bubbles just to find punches that need to be fixed within all of the daily task lists.

Donna

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Frustration with time & attendance for a small business

Avaliado em 02/11/2016

I use Clock Shark's time & attendance software for our hourly & salaried employees in the office & field (not commissioned sales personnel). My search for finding this software was a result of being frustrated from an administrative standpoint of dealing with the paper timesheet for many years. No matter what changes I would implement to make procedures more stream-lined, it was difficult to get the results I wanted. Over the course of several years, I had researched and found many time & attendance software systems which would accommodate our needs. However, the costs for the software and maintenance were not feasible for a company our size - small. In 2015 I finally found Clock Shark that met my criteria - affordable, intuitive for the end user, receive timesheets on time to meet payroll, and job-costed correctly 98% of the time. I also discovered that the bonus of this software app was it integrated with Quickbooks payroll and has the capability to GPS track. After a few weeks of test runs with the app last October, I implemented the software on Jan 1 of this year. While there were some minor hiccups at the transition to this new system (mostly user errors), overall it performed well and eliminated most of my administrative frustrations dealing with the timesheet. The by-product of transitioning to this system was that it held everyone accountable and lowered our payroll costs. Since implementing the software, it has made my life easier for payroll and job costing purposes. The other unseen benefit is the ability to check on where your employees are or what they are working on while you are out of the office anywhere in the world that has internet service. It proved to work well when I traveled to Europe this summer. Even though we have a good staff and trust them, I was curious to see what would happen while I was out of town. I quit looking after a few days when I realized everyone was being held accountable to the time & attendance software. And even if I never did look, I had the ability to look at the time clock punch entries at a later time if something was questionable. I'm getting close to a year of using this software app, and overall it has taken away a lot of frustration I was experiencing with timesheets. I've been very happy with Clock Shark overall.

Vantagens

Ease of use for employees, job cost tracking

Angel
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

My Rewview

Avaliado em 18/05/2020

Overall works great for our line of work my techs are able to log in every time keeps a clean record of the hours worked easy to approve the time.

Vantagens

Since we had technicians I need to know where they are all the time I like the fact that it will show me the entire route for the day.

Desvantagens

The GPS does not give me an update per minute on the same day.

WebTitan, Time Tracker e TimeClick

Razões para escolher o ClockShark

My techs were having problems not able to log in, some of my techs had to reset their password every week and every time I called tech support they could not find the problem or they would create a ticket to have a more season tech review and no one ever got back to us.

Timesheets.com

Razões para mudar para o ClockShark

Some of them were overpriced and require a year subscription and they would deduct on a monthly basis and if I cancel they would prorate it and return the difference. The other did not have a good GPS program and would not record the entire day if they ever lost their internet on the phone.

Hi Angel!

We appreciate the review. Glad to hear that you enjoy ClockShark's GPSTrak feature to see where your employees are at during the day. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Angela
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia

ClockShark = Time Saved

Avaliado em 12/05/2021

Because ClockShark handles all aspects of time sheets and PTO requests, I have gained hours of productivity on the job. Employees can see their own information, such as PTO used, how many hours they still have available, how much time they've clocked for the week, etc. It gives them the power to look at their personal data to answer any questions they may have about time worked or taken. Managers can approve time sheets and PTO requests much more quickly and efficiently, allowing them to move on to other tasks.

Aside from all the wonderful time-saving features of ClockShark...my favorite part is the incredible customer service. Every question is answered quickly, pleasantly, professionally, and correctly. Other businesses would do well to model their customer service after ClockShark's!

Vantagens

We use the time sheets, time off, and gps tracking features the most. Since implementing ClockShark, the tedious gathering, examining, and approving of time sheets has gone the way of the dinosaur. Clock in and Clock out mistakes can be corrected easily, and all employees can use the mobile app or computer to access the software. PTO requests have also been simplified and are easy to track since using ClockShark. This software has truly shaved days off of the administrative time and effort normally used when handling time sheets and PTO requests for payroll. The gps tracking feature is great when you have an employee out in the field who has mechanical issues...he/she can be easily tracked to quickly receive any help needed.

Desvantagens

We have a few employees not comfortable with technology and it has taken some time to get them comfortable in using the software. There have also been times when an employee clocks in or out on their mobile app and it doesn't sync with the program. Most of the time this happens in locations with poor cell or internet service. It is easily fixed when this occurs.

Jacob

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Coming from someone who can barely use a phone

Avaliado em 01/11/2021

Vantagens

I'm the kind of person that will manually write down every hour an employee worked onto a piece of paper, get a calculator out and then input that into my payroll. Clockshark helped save countless hours of timetracking, estimating, payroll, and many, many mistakes made along the way.

Desvantagens

All of the different features and pages were quite overwhelming at first seeing as I'm not the kind of person that can just open software and figure out how to use it. It took me a while to realize that the pop-ups are actual people who genuinely want to help you use the software and succeed. Once someone showed me how to use all the pages it was a breeze!

Jobber

Razões para escolher o ClockShark

I couldn't figure out how to use the other product and clockshark employees were more helpful.

it suited my needs more
Tristan

Best In Class

Avaliado em 16/11/2021

I've been extremely satisfied and impressed with ClockShark, from everything to its functionality, to it's customer service. I'd highly recommend it to any company with employees.

Vantagens

ClockShark makes scheduling and time tracking easy and enjoyable with their great functionality and incredible customer service.

Desvantagens

A very minor complaint is that the software typically takes a bit longer to perform routine tasks such as scheduling and timecard approvals when compared to some of its competitors that I've used in the past.

Timesheets.com e Homebase

Razões para escolher o ClockShark

After Intuit bought T-Sheets, there was a steep drop-off in customer service, and some technical issues started to arise that were concerning.

Razões para mudar para o ClockShark

ClockShark was superior in almost every aspect, and their customer service was extremely impressive.