Homebase

4,6 (1.004)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Planejamento do pessoal gratuito, monitoramento de horas e muito mais.

(1.004)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1004 avaliações

Diego
Diego
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Sim. Bom !

Avaliado em 23/09/2022

Vantagens

Aplicativo de uso muito Bom ! Consigo fazer o que preciso e uso diariamente.

Desvantagens

Poderia ter menos burocracia. Uso de forma legal mas poderia ter campos não obrigatorios

Marcus
Marcus
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Excellent Scheduling Software for Restaurants/Bars

Avaliado em 16/05/2022

This is great way to track hospitality staff for clocking in and out, as well as recording some key data for payroll processing even if you do payroll outside of Homebase.

Vantagens

This makes scheduling our bar staff extremely easy and helps to track other payroll accounting data like start dates, hours, etc. It also helps to communicate with staff and provides a good source of applicants from a tailored database of hospitality industry applicants.

Desvantagens

It could have more features for team communication and collaboration. The dashboard navigation is pretty straightforward but could be improved.

Jeff
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use, set-up, maintain, interface and adjust.

Avaliado em 03/12/2020

Exceptional. Set it and forget it.

Exceptional. Set it and forget it.

Vantagens

The interface/importing with QuickBooks Online. Easy to add time and track PTO, holidays, OT and more. Customization for our business hours was perfect. The cost is lowest I have found for the amount of features. T-Sheets in QBO is too pricey for us. Also the remote clock-in features and mobile app is a big hit with employees.

Desvantagens

Importation of hours into QBO Payroll needs to be adjusted and checked, but having HomeBase open after importing employee time cards makes it simple. Just match 1 to 1 and your good. Also the initial holiday set-up can be a bit tricky but HB customer service is excellent and guided us through it.

QuickBooks Time

Razões para escolher o Homebase

Epicor was cumbersome and tricky for HR. That was a longtime ago.

Price and Features. Paid Time Off (PTO) feature. Mobile App for remote use
David
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

I've never seen so many bugs....

Avaliado em 27/04/2020

Bad,bad,bad. Customer service is responsive but there are just soooo many bugs with this software.

Vantagens

Very easy to use. The user interface is very simple and easy to navigate.

Desvantagens

I feel like this is a beta software that should not have been rolled out yet. We have been using it for a week and have had issues every day since we started using it. Basic things that you think should just work doesn't work.
Example: All my employees have a 1 hour, unpaid lunch everyday. They clock in and clock out on this required one hour lunch but Homebase is still counting it in their total hours. So know I ma getting alerts that they all have overtime but they actually don't because Homebase is not calculating hours correctly.
So there have been several little things (Bugs) that I have found every day since using Homebase. I contact customer support and they tell me that they will pass it on to their product team.
This may sound harsh but the product team really should have tested this software more before rolling it out. Makes me question all the reviews I am seeing on here. All the bugs have been on basic functions.

Resposta do Homebase

Hi David -

We are so sorry to hear you've been having issues your Homebase account. This is not the experience we want our customers to have. Our head of technical support has just emailed you to see if we can remedy these issues for you. If you have any further issues, please reach out to me directly at [email protected]. Looking forward to getting these issues resolved for you, and so sorry again for all the challenges here.

- Ryan

Earl
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Great Scheduling Software for businesses of all sizes

Avaliado em 06/02/2024

Overall we love homebase. We started out using it as a test with just 1 location now we use it for 9 different businesses. Some of them have office staff, some remote/traveling staff that use GPS on app clock in/clock out and some have staff that clock in when they get to work using on location computers. It couldn't be quicker to set up and get started and the fact that you have a forever schedule history is an awesome feature. Plus depending on the features you need - you can try it out for free (as in free free - their starting price point is zero)

Vantagens

Simple interface, quick timesheet edits and complete edit/history tracking for all changes made to anything in their system.

Desvantagens

The applicant tracking and job posting system is terrible. No app integration, mixed up listings if you have multiple businesses with different names, only one landing page listing jobs for all your locations combined...the list goes on. Skip this unless you are only one location or all of your businesses share the same brand/name.

Crystal

Everyone loves Homebase

Avaliado em 09/11/2023

Vantagens

User friendly, highly functional, efficient and effective mobile platform, great customer service!

I've never had an HR or work app that employees and management unequivocally love ... but Homebase hits the mark for everyone!

Desvantagens

Homebase costs us more overall than any other products we've used but it's worth the money.

The "time off" tracking functionality is really basic and not as robust as I wish it was.

Claire

Helpful and Easy Communication

Avaliado em 10/08/2020

We switched from Slack because homebase puts scheduling/time-off requests/shift trades all in one place and allows employees to do some of that work on their own. Hooray!

Vantagens

I love the ease of communication Homebase allows with employees. No need to exchange personal numbers and all of the communication is one place. Also allows employees to clock in and out from their devices which is awesome when your the point of sale is also the clock and out spot. This way, we don't have to interupt the workflow to clock in and out. Also really like how Homebase shows your earnings per shift. No guess work at what your hourly paycheck will be!

Desvantagens

My biggest complaint is just that there seems be a lag between the time you check a notification and the time it takes to refresh. So the app will show that I have a new notification when it's actually something I have already checked on. Not a huge deal, but makes me feel like I'm missing something when I'm really not. I could also live without a notification asking if I have clocked out of my shift any time I work past by specified hours. For Example, shift ends at 11:30 but I don't clock out until 11:45 - I get at least one if not 2 text asking if I forgot to clock out.

Brooke
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Very satisfied healthcare manager

Avaliado em 13/12/2023

Switching to homebase has made our staff much more efficient.

Switching to homebase has made our staff much more efficient.

Vantagens

Homebase employee scheduling is very user friendly and adaptable to meet our individual needs.

Desvantagens

I wish the PTO tracking was more adaptable.

Laura
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Intuitive Software

Avaliado em 21/12/2023

Vantagens

This program is well-designed, intuitive, visually appealing, and easy to use. The support staff are very helpful and friendly. It has also been incredibly beneficial to be able to use our choice of platform (PC, tablet, etc.) for clocking in/out and also using the software on the administrative side.

Desvantagens

So far, there is nothing that I dislike about Homebase!

ADP Workforce Now

Razões para mudar para o Homebase

The price point was a huge influence. Aside from that, after watching the walkthrough video on how the program works and how flexible the options were, we decided to give the free trial a shot and plan to continue to use their services even after the trial period ends.
Amanda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Homebase is the way to go!

Avaliado em 27/10/2023

Vantagens

I love homebase! I can keep track of my schedule, hours,paycheck and all kinds of other things through the app! It's perfect!

Desvantagens

The only thing I don't really like is the cash out feature. It uses plaid to link banks and cards but all of the cards I use are not supported.

Isaac

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Homebase excels in what it does!

Avaliado em 11/12/2023

Vantagens

The ease of use for HR Administrators and Managers.

Desvantagens

Menu on side doesn't allow to show all available options

Matt
  • Setor: Consultório médico

Homebase

Avaliado em 05/03/2020

When we first launched we had a programming issue where the time clock would crash once a day. The team at Homebase was quick to address the issue and put us in contact with the development team who got us on a beta version of the next release. This fixed our issue and the team at Homebase was responsive and open to feedback as we previewed the upcoming release.

I have had representatives from Homebase reach out to my multiple times for feedback on their products. It is refreshing to see a company openly solicit feedback from their user base in an effort to improve their product. Every interaction I have had with their staff has been positive.

Vantagens

Homebase has been the perfect time clock system for our business. It was easy to configure and with the entire system web based I can monitor our staffing when I am off site. We use a wall mounted iPad to clock in and out which was less expensive than many physical time clocks.

My staff has enjoyed having access to their Homebase dashboard where they can easily review their punches/total hours.

One of the best features is the ability to specifically define your pay periods. Many systems only offer weekly, biweekly, or monthly with no customization of dates. Homebase allows complete customization for when you would like you pay periods to start and end.

I have also used their hiring tool. It is by far and away the easiest tool I have used to publicly post to multiple job sites at once. It is very straight forward and has been a great resource in helping us in our hiring.

Desvantagens

I don't have any cons. It is a quality product and the team at Homebase has been quick to respond to any issues we have had.

Danielle

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

It's is a good app, but is constantly lagging, no matter what device and internet connection...

Avaliado em 10/03/2021

See Above. I would like to say every time I have spoken with an employee from HB, they have been incredibly professional, polite, and knowledgeable. Homebase was also helpful during the early phases of Covid last year, with costs.

I do wish there was an easier way than what I was told, to update myself to the admin of the account. Our current admin is an IT guy we used a few years ago, who does not have access to the email he used for HB anymore. I was told you'll need my [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to contact, and provide bills addressed to Firefly with his name listed as well, showing he is the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. However, we are DBA, so nothing, not even our paystubs, state Firefly. Our DBA, is "Wes Pac Inc", which is what mail, licenses, and invoices state. If there is an alternate way to handle this, please contact me.

Thank you all so much for everything you do.

Vantagens

Asking for time off is simple for my employees, the message option is convenient.

Desvantagens

Homebase since the beginning is constantly lagging. Whether it be to load pages, send or receive messages, especially sending images. Whether I am using the url on a desktop, or the app on my iPad or iPhone, it is extremely slow. I get message notifications long before the messages actually show up. It is like this for all my employee's that use the app.

The iPad version is difficult to use, it is as big as the size of a small phone screen, I don't understand why the app can't take up the entire screen of the iPad, like every other app I use on my iPad.

I don't know if this is an option, but for my restaurant in particular, as I'm sure is the case with many establishments that use your app, we have several different departments. I'd for one like to be able to only see my FOH employee's on the schedule, and have a separate for BOH.

It would also be convenient to not just limit the amount of employee's that can request off for a specific day, but to be able to limit by department. For example, to be able to say, 3 servers, 2 bussers, and 1 hostess is the limit for any particular day, rather than only being able to say 3 employee's in general is the max. I hope I explained that in a way it makes sense.

Additionally, working in a restaurant that is open nights and weekends, your support hours are not reasonable at all. There has been numerous times we've needed support and you have been closed, so we are just hopeless.

HotSchedules

Razões para mudar para o Homebase

It synchs with our Point of Sale System and pricing.
William

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Overall good - customer service is disappointing

Avaliado em 03/12/2020

Vantagens

I really value the integration with Square POS that allows me to use the analytical tools within Homebase. It's really helpful for me to be able to see my labor estimates and even the weather (coffee is largely dependent on weather). I value the real-time feedback on my labor costs as well. I also appreciate the flexibility of the timecard programming that allows the real world to happen and for callouts to not totally disrupt my timecards. We LOVE your integration with Gusto that makes my payroll incredibly easy. I came into this position expecting to drop your platform for hotschedules, but I've stuck with it because you integrate really well.

Desvantagens

I am currently having problems with your Square POS integration and it's causing me to not enjoy the best parts of your program. Unfortunately your technical support is so backlogged that I get calls late at night when I can't access the program to make a fix.

Marybeth

Great POS system for a Sports Bar/ Restaurant

Avaliado em 24/07/2020

Scheduling is a breeze. I love i can duplicate schedules from weeks or months ago...sure saves time! It is great that I can Blackout dates that no staff can request off. It is great that staff can message each other or let the team know when a shift is available...to switch or cover for another person. I can send out a welcome message to the team when a new employee starts too...super easy to add staff as well!

Vantagens

It is nice to choose the apps that will work for your type of business. We are a sports bar, and it was perfect for us. It feels so good to not have a bunch of added items you dont use on your POS!!!

Desvantagens

It seems to slow up at times, but it resolves quickly.
I don't like that we purchased a tablet and that will be outdated so it no longer is supported or provided updates. The tablet is convenient, easy to use and we use it for training new staff!

Grace
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Easy to manage staff

Avaliado em 20/02/2020

instead of emailing we started using this app to manage schedules (which were done on paper before!) and to send messages to staff, like hey team i'm going to be late this morning, or on Friday we can wear jeans to work! It has made our team much more cohesive and together. now we all know what is going on!

Vantagens

Most of our staff is young and are on their phones all the time anyways. This app made scheduling a breeze with requests to switch shifts and time off easy to fill and move around hours. Plus there was no more second guessing what time you were scheduled for or who is off. Also you have the ability to message staff through the app which has made interoffice communication much better!

Desvantagens

The free version only allows 1 manager- I recommend upgrading and letting a manager from every department be able to manage their employees coverage. otherwise it gets a bit overwhelming for 1 manager. Occasionally the app will not let me in asking me to enter a verification code, that is a bit annoying.

UKG Ready

Razões para mudar para o Homebase

the free trial is what worked well for us, that way we could try it our before we invested to much time into it
Kaitlynn

The Features I Need for Free

Vantagens

I get to schedule employees and they get to see it on their phones, check schedules, ask for time off, trade shifts, and get reminded to come to work an hour before their shift starts! I can change timecards on the back end if I need to, see how many hours I have scheduled, and estimate what payroll will be. It's easy to clock in and out in the app and Homebase keeps up with the times for pertinent questions to ask when they clock in.

Desvantagens

Trying to shedule a shift from the app will make the schedule go off. You put in one time and then it changes it 2 hours for some reason, not a big deal, it usually schedule from my laptop anyway.

Danielle
  • Setor: E-Learning

We Love Homebase

Avaliado em 25/11/2020

Overall. we love Homebase. It has made so many of our processes easier and streamlined. With a few tweaks, it could be even more amazing. The great thing is the company is open to feedback and often test and release new product features.

Vantagens

My team was using spreadsheets to schedule and to complete payroll before Homebase. What a manual nightmare. There were always so many mistakes and issues. Once we moved to Homebase, it instantly made things better.

My contractors were able to see their schedules instantly and at any time they needed it. The reminders an hour before their schedule help them to be on time for their shift. So we have fewer tardies. They can also check their payroll amount at any time during the month instead of having to wait until the end of the month when I am able to calculate it. They have also made schedule swaps easy.

It has helped my person who does the scheduling tremendously. It has helped her to be able to get our schedule done in a much faster and efficient way.

It has helped me complete payroll in a fast, easy effective way.

Desvantagens

There are sometimes glitches, especially with the app. They are overall minor but can be a pain. For example, sometimes when there is a swap made on the app, it will show a notification, but when you go into the app it doesn't show the swap. Good thing we keep up with them in a chat or we would have no idea who was trying to swap.

Also, it is mostly geared towards companies with employees, this could be great if there could be modifications for people who have contractors and do not have to abide by the same restrictions, such as 8-hour shifts, working days consecutively, etc.

David
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Homebase should be a part of every business that has employees.

Avaliado em 10/11/2021

Overall, Homebase is a great tool that any business can use and benefit from.

Overall, Homebase is a great tool that any business can use and benefit from.

Vantagens

It's VERY user friendly, makes scheduling extremely easy. Also makes tracking hours and Labor$ easy as well. I also like the option of group messaging which enable s managers to communicate and issues or changes efficiently.

Desvantagens

When an employee fills in their "availability" on Homebase, I personally would do away with the option that says "preferred' and replace it with the word "available" The reason:
whenever I copy a schedule to the following week, I can easily accidently schedule employees on days the did not, or weren't able to work, because the system would allow me to schedule them outside their preference. The way I solved this issue was by telling my employees to put in the availability as "unavailable" that way, whenever I would schedule them on days, or hours, they weren't available to work, the system would only then alert me that they can't work those hours!!
With that being said, I don't understand why the "preferred" option is even there! :) I don't care what they prefer, I want to know when they can't work so I know what NOT to schedule them.
you're welcome :)
I have called in the past, twice, and explained my suggestion, but no one seemed to get what I'm talking about, maybe because they're software engineers and not business managers.

William
  • Setor: Segurança pública

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I could NOT Schedule without Homebase!!!!

Avaliado em 05/03/2021

I could NOT conduct my scheduling without this product!!! It makes scheduling both easy and fun!!! I can print out my schedules in different views for different levels of approval. I will NEVER use another product!!!

Vantagens

I love the fact that you can see from start to finish your scheduled shifts. I can see my coverage in advance and adjust on the fly. I love that fact that each employee can have their scheduling without having to come into the office to see a sheet of paper. I schedule out every two weeks, so my staff can see their schedules and even trade with each other if they would like. I can also see who has or hasn’t seen their schedule so I know exactly who to call for clarification.

Desvantagens

I would like to see a way to have real time coverage bars indicating who is on duty with an option to view their time on shift in a bar setting (like the schedule view) so that I don’t have to look at numbers.

UKG Ready e Fresha

Razões para escolher o Homebase

Homebase is a lot more powerful!

Price and ease of use!
Jordan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good

Avaliado em 19/11/2020

Easy to use. A bit slow when loading some pages, such as the applications page. Some parts don’t work as well as they should.

Vantagens

I like that I can easily see and adjust people’s schedules. I like that they get notifications that their shift is coming up. The push to my calendar is also a plus. Onboarding is simple. It’s well thought out.

Desvantagens

I’d like to be able to write mock schedules. I know Homebase integrates with some POS, but it doesn’t with mine. It would also be great if there was discount for multiple stores under the same account. Adding photos to a message sometimes does not work. Could we get the ability to have a separate message stream even if it’s to the same group of people?

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise e Microsoft Excel

Razões para mudar para o Homebase

Free version. Then I was hooked.
Kalen
  • Setor: Esportes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Homebase - a versatile tool that probably does what you need (& more)

Avaliado em 18/05/2022

All in all homebase's functionality does a great service to our small business as a tour company with erratic hours and at different pay scales. The payroll integration with Gusto is key here.

Vantagens

Homebase's integration with our Gusto payroll service makes this a critical piece of our business.
The ability to select different pay grades for different jobs, and to send messages about shifts is also a major plus.

Desvantagens

It can feel cluttered if you only need it for a few features (it can do a lot), and the app's need to access employees' location on their device can make for a clunky experience at times (i.e. if they generally keep their location off, or miss the second step of the confirmation screen).

Gusto
Paden

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Love the APP! Wish you had cheaper monthly subscription options

Avaliado em 10/03/2021

Great! Just wish I could afford pro.

Great! Just wish I could afford pro.

Vantagens

We love the software. It allows us to schedule, save info, talk to employees, and hire! I would love to have the pro feature but we simply cannot afford over $300 a month just to schedule and speak to employees. I’m a VERY small business and that takes about all the left over money I have at the end of the month.

Desvantagens

The price, it also has been glitching ALOT. Most days I can’t see the schedule I created. The app will appear blank as if nothing has been created. I have deleted and redownloaded the app and still experience issues.
The fact you can’t have multiple managers to adjust the schedule SUCKS. I am always signed in under my husbands profile to adjust the schedule. Please fix this. So many company’s would love this new permission set.

Paycom

You were free.
Anthony

Great Scheduler and Time tracker

Vantagens

I use the free version and the functions and customer support are excellent. I have called them several times and they always answer and always solve the problem. For free you cannot get much better.

Desvantagens

The free version lacks a few features I would like to use, such as time card saving and managing how far before the shift an employee can log in. The problem I have is the paid plans are too expensive. The pricing goes from zero to expensive to very expensive. There is no mid tier pricing for someone like me that wants a few extra features.

QuickBooks Time

Razões para escolher o Homebase

Needed a scheduler and more features.

Cost
Daniel

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Multitool for time and attendance

Avaliado em 29/07/2020

I am an early adopter and have watched the software development from version 1. It has grown quite a bit and I have referred 15-20 other businesses. Though they never mention me for a referral bonus.

Vantagens

I love the scheduling and time and attendance features. I like the flexibility and the abilities of my team to control their own schedule and time off.

Desvantagens

I dislike that the only feature I require from the next tier (+$20 per month) is different job codes so I just don't use it. I renegotiate payrate and time to achieve payrate differential for alternate job descriptions. It it was a weekly issue, I would switch products... that's how serious of a flaw it it.

Also, Shift Ratings are a good idea but the functionality to retrieve their comments is clunky and I only remember to search it out once a month. It just makes it a throw away feature.