Tick

4,5 (1.448)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Acompanhamento do tempo do projeto na área de trabalho, na Internet e no dispositivo móvel

(1.448)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1448 avaliações

Michel
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Não é útil

Avaliado em 22/07/2020

Não consegui entender as funcionalidades do aplicativo o que gerou muita frustração.

Vantagens

Da pra dizer que o que mais me chamou a atenção no momento em que escolhi este programa foi o tamanho dele. É bem leve, o que é bom para não ocupar espaço de armazenamento.

Desvantagens

Muito complicado pra categoria. Achei muito trabalhoso acessar o cronômetro. Além disso, todo o layout é em inglês, o que o torna ainda mais complicado de usar

Conrad
Conrad
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

I have had an overall good experience with Tick. It allows me to meet most deadlines.

Avaliado em 04/05/2018

I would recommend this software to anyone who has trouble remembering deadlines or staying on top of important tasks. However, if you can remind yourself in other ways it may save you some money.

Vantagens

I looked into this tool a couple years back when I really needed a tool to help me stay organized and on top of deadlines. Tick has come in handy so many times and has reminded me of so many things that I would have forgotten about.

Desvantagens

This is a very lovely feature as time grew on I have become more computer savvy and realized I can set deadlines straight from outlook or through my calendar on my Iphone. It does make sense to have all reminders in one place and that i why we continue to use Tick.

Juan Ignacio
Juan Ignacio

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

It has a specific function and fulfills it without problems

Avaliado em 20/12/2017

Daily I load my hours worked for a special client, who pays us for hours and needs to see the detail of what actions we perform during that time.

Vantagens

Taking into account that it is a simple tool, time tracking is simple to do and adding hours only takes a few clicks. I like the possibility of changing the days in which to add the time used from tabs, access is much easier.

Desvantagens

The view of hours charged per month seems a bit untidy and basic; when there is a need to have a monthly control over the tracked hours, the tool falls short and it is confusing to see the summary.

Jason

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Does what it's supposed to quite well

Avaliado em 18/04/2017

Tick time tracking software may not be the most sexy, or have the most bells and whistles. That said, it does what it says it will do very well and is the only time tracking software to support recurring retainers without any screwing around. That said, there used to be a desktop app that worked great but was abandon for a chrome extension. The desktop app was much better and didn't rely on your choice of browser.

All in all, it's a reliable software that is easy to use and doesn't overpromise what it is.

Vantagens

Easy time tracking, recurring retainers, solid reporting options.

Desvantagens

No desktop time tracker, no pacing widget (it would be great to see a trend line with budget vs actual over a period of time)

Albert
Albert
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

• Suporte ao cliente

Great tool for easily tracking time and autofilling tasks that are recurring.

Avaliado em 03/05/2018

Vantagens

Ability to click and prefill a tick entry with a previously entered item so I don't have to re-enter everything. I also like that I can access my tick from various locations and they are all sync'd. So, starting a timer in one place shows up in another.

Desvantagens

I'd prefer to enter time manually as 1:45 for an hour and 45 minutes instead of 1.75. Other than that, it's efficient for my needs.

Donna

Avaliado em 20/09/2018

Meh.

Meh.

Vantagens

it's easy to set up, find and edit projects.

Desvantagens

I don't like that there are only a certain amount of Ticks available to use, I think i have 50, and I don't know if you can change that, since I'm just the end-user and not the purchaser. I also would like to have a pop out window to use, instead of constantly have to go back to the site to change, stop and start a project, very annoying.

Dave
Dave
  • Setor: Administração pública

Simple time management

Avaliado em 04/08/2018

Vantagens

My job required some pretty detailed time tracking for up to 8 clients in a day. Tick made that easy. There is a "start a task"/"finished with a task" feature that I used occasionally but my work was mainly interrupt driven so manually entering the times worked better for me.

Desvantagens

The Chrome extension has some strange behavior at times that make it lose your already-typed data. You have to *carefully* click on buttons to be sure they were actually clicked. Even so, I prefer the extension to using the web site.

Bella
Bella
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Tick Really Saves Time To Focus On More Important Things

Avaliado em 07/10/2018

Tick allowed us to improve our time management skills to increase profits and run as a more efficient business.

Vantagens

Tick is a time management software that can be used for any business, regardless of its size. It's cloud based so you can access it anywhere, anytime, from your computer or phone. You can use multiple timers to track your activities throughout the day and even setup auto timers for reccuring projects. Timecards are easy to complete with the option to add notes and you are given budget feedback based on your input in real-time. I could set user permissions to ensure privacy for certain projects and integration with Quickbooks Online allowed me to quickly export hours reports. Subscription cost varies but there is a free 30 day trial available. This software has been very beneficial to me in the past and I'm currently in the process of getting it approved for use at my new job.

Desvantagens

I did not have any issues while using Tick.

Kristi
Kristi
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Matchless time tracking as well as reporting tool

Avaliado em 30/03/2019

Overall it is a wonderful product with outstanding ability of tracking time.

Overall it is a wonderful product with outstanding ability of tracking time.

Vantagens

What I like most about Tick is its clean clear and polished interface. Another amazing thing about it is that it works well with others programs effectively. I found it to be the easiest way of tracking my budget. As it is the simple tool. So, it is super easy to use by anybody. I found its user friendly nature the most. It provides several things under single roof like creating, monitoring and completing tasks.

Desvantagens

It is the most effective program with tons of interesting features. As far as I am concerned with this product I could not find any negative aspects of this product. It is perfect from every angle. I just love to use this. Truly speaking there is nothing that I have to like least about it.

Andrey
Andrey
  • Setor: Atacadistas
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Calculating time is a piece of cake

Avaliado em 30/04/2019

Tracking time become an easier task in the office.

Tracking time become an easier task in the office.

Vantagens

Increasing teams need tracking time application such as Tick to be more successful. Tick is easier to understand and navigate by everyone and can be implemented in the business workflow just for a day or two.
I like the reminder feature which helped us not to miss any deadline date. This is very important when you are most active near the deadline date.

Desvantagens

Internet connection is a must. Sometimes we are in areas with very low-quality internet and I don’t like that dependencе.

Jenny
Jenny
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Simple and responsive PM time tracking

Avaliado em 29/03/2019

Simple time and budget tracking for small businesses with a handful of projects.

Vantagens

The UI is intuitive and perfectly responsive across devices. Having a list of recent tasks so I can just continue from where I left off is an appreciated detail! I'm particularly happy about the budget info as I often had to tell clients to "give me a sec" while I work out how much is gone and how much is left. Tick actually tells you how much budget you have left when you create a time entry.

The chrome extension is also winner since you don't have to stop what you're doing to start a timer. The mobile app is just as useful especially as I'm the type to forget and leave a timer running for 12+ hrs so being able to turn it off from my phone has been life-saving.

I've used many PM time-tracking apps and Tick definitely offers one of the most presentable time reports. I don't use Basecamp or the other integrations but I have exported my entries to Excel and they've been on-point so far.

Desvantagens

They offer a freemium (just for one project though) so I eventually had to switch away. Obviously, they have to make a living too but maybe extend the project limit so new freelancers can continue using the app until they can afford to upgrade.

Frankie
  • Setor: Manutenção predial

Tick Overall Review

Avaliado em 07/12/2016

Tick is a great add-on for Basecamp. It provides an easy way to enter time for different projects. We use it in conjunction with Basecamp II. It is super easy to import your projects and add different tasks. i.e. For our projects, we assigned tasks such as Construction QC, Construction Engineering, Indirect Time, Meetings, PTO, Training, etc.
Easy user interfaces to select project, select task and enter the time completed. It also exports to excel in which it was easy to retrieve the data and add to pivot tables to graphically view where time is being spent.
It used to have a great timer app for the computer or cell phone but security concerns with Basecamp shut it down for Basecamp II. Not sure if it's been added to Basecamp III. Great value for up and coming businesses and with the export capability can prepare for bigger platforms.

Ease of use.

Desvantagens

Needs the timer function back.

Resposta do Higher Pixels

Hey Frankie,

Thank you for reviewing Tick. We've added new phone apps and a Mac App to replace the old Adobe Air application.

We also rolled out Basecamp 3 support early this summer so you can track time inside Basecamp 3 if you ever decide to upgrade.

Thanks,
Alban

Mike
  • Setor: Filmes e vídeos

Great For Time Tracking Across Several Projects

Avaliado em 18/04/2017

I work a job where I need to keep track of what I am doing across several projects all at once. Tick has been a lifesaver since our company switched over to using it. I love being able to run timers and switch between jobs and just keep running timers during the day. The interface is also simple and easy to use, without all the extra clutter that I don't need t be bothered with. Being able to easily look back at years worth of historical projects has been great when it comes to bidding new one.

The only thing I don't like is how I can no longer use the Adobe Air Desktop app, which would leave floating timers on the screen as a reminder. Having it up on my desktop was a nice reminder to manage my time, as I often forge the small taskbar timer is there. I also wish I could assign a default task template for all jobs, which would just make life a little easier.

Highly recommend. Great value for what you pay for.

Vantagens

Easy of use, simple time tracking

Desvantagens

No longer have a desktop app with floating timer window

Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

While working on high-pace project, Tick helped us to keep to client calm and informed

Avaliado em 19/06/2018

Providing clear project status to the client traveling across the globe.
Also helped with internal...

Providing clear project status to the client traveling across the globe.
Also helped with internal budget planning.

Vantagens

That was a middle-term project with people distributed across the globe.
Part of team and client were traveling almost all the time.
When we provided the client reports generated by Tick they say that it was just what they need.
Client wanted to watch 2 indicators at a glance: time balance between different sub-projects/activities and budget spent.
All that the client was able to access from his mobile phone (a few guys on client side used even Apple watch).

Desvantagens

When I installed Tick app on my Android phone I found its battery draining much faster (w/o Tick app I needed to re-charge my phone every second day, but once I installed the app, I needed to make a recharge every day). When we started using the app, API worked unstable from time to time (invalid response arrived), but for the last 5 months that was not a case anymore.

James

Tick Review

Avaliado em 18/04/2017

I use Tick everyday. It's great for our team. Helps us keep track of billable hours and sub-tasks within major jobs. At first I used Tick via the web, but have since moved to using the Mac app. I love the app, but the one thing I don't like is that when a timer is running it only displays hours and minutes. I think if it displayed seconds it would be more of an indicator that you have a timer currently running. There have been numerous times I've had to switch gears, focus on something else, and forgot about my running timer. It's mostly a human error, I know, but I think some UX change (maybe a change to the white timer indicator in the status bar to a pulsing glow?) to help keep in mind that a timer is running would be great. Overall, great product!

Vantagens

Simple, user friendly with a clean design.

Desvantagens

Tick Mac app could better indicate a timer is currently running.

Beth

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Sturdy foundation - ready for upgrade.

Avaliado em 18/04/2017

Tick is fine- we use it in our company fairly easily. Can't complain. But I really think Tick is missing an opportunity.

Everyone hates entering time. We're a busy company and it's really the last thing we want to do. The process is always like pulling teeth. There's no real reason aside from the fact that daily admin work is not exactly the strong suit of creatives.

But, I think what would make Tick boom is some slick gamification. When FourSquare was still a thing, people in our company used to get to work early if only to keep their mayor status. It was a competition. If you could do the same badge system for time tracking (without compromising the actual tracking of time). Your platform would sell like hotcakes.

Vantagens

Does an efficient job at aiding in time tracking.

Desvantagens

Pretty plain, fine to use but not enjoyable to use.

Kevin
  • Setor: Animação

Effective and Simple Time Tracking

Avaliado em 24/04/2017

The best part about Tick is that it's simple. It focuses on time tracking and makes it super easy to add and track hours to projects. It's helpful that we can plug our Tick accounts into our Basecamp projects and have timelines synced up. Tick allows us to keep track of our hours and keep our projects on budget. I would definitely recommend Tick to any project managers or teams need to keep tasks within budget.

Vantagens

It's very simple to use. Employees can be easily trained to start using it in only a few minutes and project managers can easily grasp how to track their projects.

Desvantagens

Sometimes if employees need to add time for multiple days, it can be a clunky and slow experience adding multiple entries.

Jon
  • Setor: Construção

Great product

Avaliado em 19/01/2021

Overall, I am extremely pleased with the overall product. It is feature rich, easy to use, and is affordable. Checks all the boxes for what I was looking for. Highly recommend.

Vantagens

This software is very easy to use. I was able to learn how to use very quickly. It is also very applicable to what I needed it to do. The feature I like best is the Timecard. makes it easy for everyone logging their time.

Desvantagens

This is a pretty solid software. Getting set up with it was a little bit tougher than I thought it was going to be. But once set up, works perfectly.

Robert
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A painless way to keep track of project time with low learning curve for new users

Avaliado em 28/04/2017

It's easy for our team to keep track of hours and see when / if we are meeting budget or going over.

Vantagens

I like the fact that it's easily accessible to new users with uncomplicated, easy to navigate screens. There is a lot of customization features that are very handy as well. We are a television media production company and require a lot of different categories for services and Tick provides us with the flexibility to do what we need.

Desvantagens

I would like to be able to see at a glance what I have entered hours on in the past month and the month before that. I need a quick visual reference to all my hours in separate projects, grouped in one space so I can review quickly.

Alexandria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Tick helps me keep track of what I did all day and manage client billables.

Avaliado em 22/05/2017

Vantagens

I love that I can track time billed against each client (per category and per task). Tick keeps retainer accounts on budget and ensures I am spending time where time needs to be spent.

Desvantagens

The reporting feature seems to have some ongoing bugs. While it still works in the end, it could run more smoothly. For instance, if I run a report for a certain time period and then switch the date range, a new report will not generate. I have to back out of the screen and go back in for it to work.

Ben
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent value, performance issues with very large datasets.

Avaliado em 18/04/2017

I've been using Tick for years, and it's been doing its job well. It always records time properly, and it always gives useful reports to the people who need them.

The only issue that I have with it is that, now that our project and client database has grown so large over time, Tick can take 5-10 seconds to load each time it refreshes, which can get somewhat frustrating. It's a small price to pay, but worth mentioning.

Vantagens

Great price, incredibly easy to use

Desvantagens

Feature set somewhat limited compared with some of the competition. Slows down with very large databases.

Gwen

• Suporte ao cliente

We love Tick. Very easy to use, the reporting is great.

Avaliado em 11/07/2018

Vantagens

Tick is incredibly easy to set up and get using. We love the reporting and being able to export time sheets to Excel. The drill down for checking on time also made for a great dashboard type experience

Desvantagens

We are also using Basecamp and the integration is clunky. If we changed a typo in the Basecamp project, it would open a whole new project in Tick. Tick itself is great, but it was double effort to open a project in Basecamp and then in Tick

Aarun
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Still getting used to Tick

Avaliado em 28/12/2016

So far I've used Tick exclusively through its Chrome extension (which works amazingly). This process is still being adopted by our organization to identify major time constraints in our department. It didn't take very long (a day or two) to get into the habit of using Tick (again through the Chrome extension). I think for what Tick tries to accomplish the current features and functions are complimentary, I don't find myself wanting something more. As mentioned previously I find Tick extremely easy to use through the Chrome extension, but I tend to not use the Tick website for our organization. I can't really comment on the "Value for Money" as our director/CEO are footing the bill and I don't know how much we are spending. On a personal note, so far I don't find it very insightful. However I can see how it is a useful tool, it is nice to catalog and see where my time is being spent. My major point is in asking if Tick's implementation in our organization will actually make a difference, time will tell. Still getting used to the web-app but it seems handy!

Vantagens

Ease of usage through the Chrome extension. I usually hate Chrome extensions and they usually tend to be useless, but the extension for Tick works flawlessly, well done.

Desvantagens

No detracting points per say, I just have personal reservations as to how Tick will make a difference in the long term.

Jazzy

Intuitive and Easy

Avaliado em 24/04/2017

Tick is the best time tracking software I've ever used. The Chrome extension, apps, integrations with tools like Basecamp, and other features have made it a simple, seamless part of my workday. No one likes time tracking, but Tick makes it painless.

Interface, integrations, apps

Desvantagens

I sometimes accidentally enter a full day's worth of time onto the wrong date. I wish it was easier to move a full day's worth of time onto the right day, instead of having to move each entry individually.

CINDY
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

An Indispensable Tool for a Freelancer

Avaliado em 18/04/2017

As a freelance writer who regularly bills by the hour, I don't know how I would manage without Tick. It is super easy to track time, edit projects - I always have multiple projects going simultaneously - and run reports when it's time to get invoices out. I especially love the stopwatch feature. My one qualm is that it isn't easy to delete old projects. I suppose this is a safety measure, and it's not a big deal to live with.

Stopwatch feature

Desvantagens

Inability to easily delete old projects. There are several steps involved.