HoneyBook

4,8 (610)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Gerenciamento de clientes para autônomos e pequenas e médias empresas.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

610 avaliações

Jordyn
Jordyn
  • Setor: Cosmético

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

How to keep organized while running a business

Avaliado em 15/05/2020

From the time my prospective clients contact me, throughout the booking process, automatic reminders of upcoming payments, clients being able to pay through honeybook, and even following up after my scheduled time with clients, Honeybook is my biggest tool.

Vantagens

Honeybook is essential to running my business and now that I've been a user for more than 2 years, I can't imagine not using it. As a photographer, it is important for me to keep all of my scheduling, contracting, payments, and details as organized as possible so that I don't miss a meeting, or special detail for a wedding or photo session. Every part of my business is streamlined now that I use Honeybook. Reporting on Honeybook is made very easy from being able to see what % I've booked based on the number of signed contracts, where most of my clients find me, and how much money in taxes I need to pay for the quarter. Additionally, Honeybook has an opportunity board where creatives can post about need for associates, styled photo sessions. Finally, if you refer 2 people per year to Honeybook, your cost for the entire year is covered.. can't beat that!

Desvantagens

There are times when I donate photo sessions to non-profits and want to be able to send an invoice showing how much the session would have cost, then adding a discount to show a $0 invoice but there is not a way to send that without charging the invoice and refunding. I wish that I could do more on the mobile app, but new features are being added frequently.

Penny
Penny
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best choice I made for my business yet

Avaliado em 06/02/2020

Payment processing was always a challenge until I found Honeybook. I love that the automated convenience of honey book. I set my templates, it does the rest. I send an invoice, it bills, reminds and keeps everything squared away. Not to mention it auto-deposits funds into my account. IT keeps me in business!

Vantagens

Running my own business where clients contract via email and forms through my website can get overwhelming when trying to keep track of small but important details. Invoicing, payment processing, contracts, client communication, client surveys and now they have a feature where you can connect with other local professionals on projects. Very useful.

Desvantagens

I wish it was a little more upscale looking on fonts, colors and the user experience. My brand is more of a luxury brand so I want customers to feel like when they're being transferred to the contract or payment portion of our interactions that they're still receiving a luxury experience.

Kathryn

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Tries to do a lot of things, but none of them are done very well

Avaliado em 17/09/2021

I felt like the app looked great and had great potential, but the clunky UI design left me frustrated. We had been using it for almost a year and still felt that something just wasn't clicking. We ended up moving away from Honeybook and chose another program that was more specific to our industry.

Vantagens

The look and feel of the app is very clean, love the ability to add images and customize the look and feel of contracts, flyers, brochures and more. Adding a custom form field to our website was easy to do. Automation feature seems nice, but we didn't really use it.

Desvantagens

In contracts the most frustrating thing is that you can only add line items at the very bottom of the invoice. That means if you have a very long invoice and want to add a line to the top of the page, you have to add a line at the bottom and drag it all the way up to the top ( which is extremely tedious ). It wastes so much time that it made me wonder if we wasted more time trying to use this clunky app than just doing things the way we were used to in excel!

Steve

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The sweetest solution for photographers

Avaliado em 03/04/2022

Honeybook continues to be a game-changer for our photography business. It has been an integral part of our daily workflow for years now. This year they added calendar and booking functionality.

Vantagens

Love the customer service. Whenever I need help they are always right there. We use HB for every booking. As soon as a lead goes active, we start a new project and manage everything from communication to proposal to contact to invoicing with HB.

Desvantagens

There could maybe be more freedom to customize but really it's just an advanced issue. First world problems.

Jessica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Your go-to, all-in-one CRM for small business!

Avaliado em 13/02/2022

Amazing, hands down!

Amazing, hands down!

Vantagens

Easy to use and so many features! The ability to go to one place AND have so many things automated is amazing!

Desvantagens

There are little things that can be improved, but so does everything. I have voiced my suggestions to the HoneyBook team and they are passing the information along to try to improve my experience. Even without those being fixed, I still love HoneyBook.

Calendly

Razões para escolher o HoneyBook

Everything all in on spot was the big excitement for me!

Software anterior

Calendly

Razões para mudar para o HoneyBook

I needed something easier for a non-bookkeeper/accountant but that I could still understand my business in. Plus, having everything in one place made it an easy decision!
Jaime
Jaime
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

If you would like to be charged for a questionable product use HoneyBook

Avaliado em 26/01/2024

Vantagens

If I could think of a pro I would add it. If you are looking to be overcharged and never refunded use this software.

Desvantagens

No customer service. When they charge incorrectly you cannot reach them to get it corrected. Product was not impressive to start to have to deal with this billing issue.

Resposta do HoneyBook

Hey there! We're so sorry to hear about your frustrating experience so far with HoneyBook.
Our customer support team is actually available to all members via email and via live chat from directly inside of your account. They are also online and available to you 7 days a week to assist with any questions or issues.
HoneyBook also offers three tiers of membership so that you can find what works best for you and your budget. You can also select between monthly membership options and annual. You can change or cancel your membership at any time from inside your account and we offer a 60 day money back guarantee so if you need to cancel within those first 60 days, we can refund you in total.
If you ever experience a billing issue again, please know that our support team is always willing and able to assist you with this, along with any other issues or questions that might come up

Stephanie

My favorite CRM ever

Avaliado em 11/08/2021

I've loved every minute! Even with the few things that I think could be improved on, I think their team is doing an amazing job!

Vantagens

The best part about HoneyBook is that I'm able to fully customize everything to match my brand's visuals. Everything about this CRM is easy to use. The support team is always incredible if you need help - they're seriously the best around. The community around HB is also amazing. I love how easy it is to go from an inquiry to a booked project with my automated workflows! The newer client portal feature is always a client favorite, too!

Desvantagens

I would love to see a more flexible method for viewing pipelines and tasks. I prefer to view a Kanban-type of pipeline/workflow and tasks. I'd like to be able to click on a workflow and see how many clients/projects I have under it.

I also don't like that I can't charge for certain appointment types. I would love to use the scheduling feature for booking mini sessions or other items that I would charge for outside of weddings/brand sessions. It would also be great if certain appointment types could work as lead capture forms (i.e.: when an appointment is booked, a new inquiry is created).

For financial tracking, it would be nice to be able to create a recurring expense.

Monica
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

I LOVE IT

Avaliado em 03/02/2021

The invoices are my favorite. I love being to bill clients through HB and not have to use a different program to do that. I get to keep EVERYTHING in one spot which actually saves me money. I don’t need a separate software for bookkeeping, calendars, workflow, etc. It’s ALL here. In one place. I’m obsessed. I can’t imagine not having HB.

Vantagens

Very user friendly, they offer so much! I love being able to track my expenses and schedule clients. I love the workflow feature, it’s so helpful. I REALLY love the fact that clients can pay you through the HB invoice. That’s probably the best part. Its awesome that they added a COVID-19 tool kit that shows you which clients are most likely to be affected. And then they have email templates that are COVID related. So many resources are provided, it’s like they actually care about us 🥺 💕 haha.
Highly recommend

Desvantagens

The only thing that’s a little slow is the payment actually getting to my bank account. I’m not even sure if HB has anything to do with the time it takes, but I do wish it didn’t take 2 days to finally show up in my account. I wish there was an option to “instantly” transfer the funds for like a 1% fee. Like Venmo! That way if someone needs the money ASAP, they can instantly get it OR they can choose to wait the 1-2 business days to get the full payment. That would AMAZING

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

Great All-In-One Tool

Avaliado em 20/05/2019

I love it. It's improved my clients' experiences working with me and helped me automate several processes of my business. It's been one of the best decisions I've made for my business.

Vantagens

HoneyBook has all the features I needed: invoicing, creating contracts and proposals, digital signing for clients, time tracking, etc. But it also has everything I wanted on top of those: automated workflows, email templates, digital brochures for prospects to click and choose, a pipeline to track everyone from inquiry to signed contract to deposit paid. Each tool is beautifully designed, and I get positive feedback from clients about how seamless the experience is on their end.

Desvantagens

Most of the templates seem designed with photographers in mind. As a graphic designer, marketing consultant, and business coach, I have to adapt everything pretty heavily. However, HoneyBook provides an awesome foundation to start with and tons of flexibility.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para mudar para o HoneyBook

It's designed for me as a creative BUSINESS, not just a freelancer.
Victoria
Victoria

One stop project management

Avaliado em 13/06/2022

It's been pretty great for me. I'm runing a freelance business with just myself and it provides all the tools I need to give my clients options on my services and get them booked.

Vantagens

Honeybook is easy to use, customizable and easy for my clients to use as well. I like the projet portals so everything is there for my clients, emails go directly to them. Invoicing is easy and provides my clients with a clear concise copy for their records.

Desvantagens

Sometimes editing things for a client when they don't like it is more difficult such as payment dates or legal terms if you include the contract with the invoice in the proposal template.

Abigail

HoneyBook is amazing!

Avaliado em 04/11/2019

It’s been great!! Any time I’ve had an issue it’s been resolved quickly. I do find that asking a question in the group & getting a personal email is rather annoying. I specifically ask in Facebook for a reason - so when I get an email I usually don’t see it right away whereas I’m looking for a notification or other users experiences.

Vantagens

User friendly for both myself and my clients, ease of set up (love that they do most of the upload work & it’s easily changeable!), the community it’s created, & the “opportunities” section.

Desvantagens

1. I wish there was more internal automation, like the workflow applied just sent out the emails and not prompted me to act.
2. While “linked” with Calendly, it’s not linked in the correct way. I wish when someone signed up for a slot in Calendly, it could generate an automatic proposal that I could look over before sending, or sent automatically. When adding my “Calendly link” to a honeybook email, the link always fails. I don’t use Calendly enough to have this be a major issue, just a nuisance.
3. More flexibility in personal branding & branding the contact form. I don’t currently use the form on my site because of this.

Resposta do HoneyBook

Thank you for being a member Abigail! I know you will be excited about some upcoming functionality we'll be releasing in early 2020! I'll be sure to share your feedback with the product team.

Leigh Ann

Powerful, Intuitive Tool

Avaliado em 29/05/2020

When we were starting up our business, an event venue, I was going nuts comparing the different CRM software. When you haven't actually used them, you don't know which will work best for you. Another venue owner told me she used HoneyBook. I had learned a lot from her, and finally decided that if she thought HoneyBook was good, it probably was and I'd just go for that. Best decision ever!

Vantagens

I love the pipeline, where each client's project is categorized by stage (new inquiry, tour scheduled, proposal signed, etc.). I can pull up all clients who are in the "Planning" stage of the pipeline, for example.

Under each client's project is absolutely everything related to their project: all emails exchanged, contracts, payment schedule, separate workspaces with vendors who will be working on the project, and more. I have templates for emails and have them sent automatically. One goes out when we receive an inquiry, a different one 5 days after client signs the contract, and another 30 days before their event date. There are also templates for brochures, contracts, and payment plans. I can't imagine having to do all of that manually!

I set the system up for my business with no outside assistance. It was easy to understand.

Desvantagens

Would like to have more ability to make formatting changes (bullets, numbering, bold, etc.) when editing a document. I can do this on a new document, but not when editing an existing one.
Workflows could be improved to have more triggers and the ability to automatically send files.

Hi Leigh Ann,

Thanks for your feedback. It's helpful to know where we can improve. We're in the process of building in more formatting customizations right now, as well as new triggers within workflows to help you automate tasks on a more real-time basis. Stay tuned!

Charlie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Solid Payment Invoicing & Proposal Tool

Avaliado em 09/06/2022

8/10. Once the client has paid the first time, their automated recurring payment solution is working really well for me.

Vantagens

I moved away from Quickbooks online because they didn't have an easy way to send customers automatic recurring invoices. Honeybook had pre-built service agreements along with the automated recurring payments feature I needed for my business. It was appealing to work with them because set up was very easy to get what we needed up and running

Desvantagens

After a client pays their invoice, it usually takes 12-24 hours for Honeybook to send me a confirmation email saying they've paid. This is (I don't use this word often) absurd. With Quickbooks, I know payment confirmation comes in within 10 minutes.

Especially if I am going to start work with a client right as they pay, this hurdle in their platform stops me from getting to work right away.

It usually leads to me emailing my customer "Did you pay the invoice?" then them replying "I did!" then me looking into Honeybook wondering why the heck it hasn't come in and making me look foolish to my client... Then I finally get the notification the next day.

It's the #1 feature request they need to get updated.

Stripe e QuickBooks Online

Razões para mudar para o HoneyBook

Because they have online scheduling, and pre-built proposals/service agreements to use. More of an all-in-one platform.
Matthew
  • Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Streamline your Booking Experience

Avaliado em 30/10/2023

The software has made our small business more efficient and allows us to focus on the clients, as we run a client based business, it is important that we can take the time we used to spend invoicing, requesting contracts, and following up on payments to interact with our clients more.

Vantagens

Honeybook streamlines your process into an easy to use system, once the initial set up, from questionnaires to Invoices and Contracts you have all the tools you need to manage your projects. The desktop and mobile app add flexibility to what you can do with your business at home, in the office, or on the go.

Desvantagens

The setup process is a bit tricky and unless you have familiarized yourself with template creation, pay someone to build your templates, or find a premade on to edit to work for your needs it is a bit overwhelming if you have no experience at all with creating online templates or websites.

Tamara
  • Setor: Design gráfico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Ever Growing to Meet the Needs of My Business

Avaliado em 19/02/2021

If they keep improving the product the way they have been I will be a happy HoneyBook HoneyBee for life.

Vantagens

I love the Project Management area. I can see everything i am working on and the stage it is at. I also love the automation of some of the project stages. I love that everything pertaining to that project is all included in the project. Once i open each project i can see all the files, correspondences between my client and I. I can simply pick up where i left off.

Desvantagens

I was expecting more from the workflow and would love the option to create a link so clients can open the link to get to the invoice to make the payment. As much as I’d love everyone to use the client portal, not everyone can handle it and this would be a great feature for older, less tech-savvy clients.

Kristin
  • Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

HoneyBook Changed our Business!

Avaliado em 22/09/2019

HoneyBook has mastered the CRM for the event industry (and useful for many other industries)! We searched far and wide for a platform that would manage our client communication and task management and HoneyBook has that on lock down. We have been impressed with their constant improvement and development and their customer service team is A+!

Task automation
Easy to use invoice management with built in payment link
Modern and easy to read brochures and proposals
Contract integration with E signature capabilities
Easy to use platform
Manages all client communication with Gmail integration
Unbeatable customer service
AFFORDABLE

Desvantagens

Difficult for clients to find current versions of proposals when looking for it from emails
Some shortcomings when working with teams (sharing proposals / contracts / invoices)

Resposta do HoneyBook

It is fantastic to hear that HB is working so well for your business, Kristin! Our Concierge Team is world class and I will be sure to share your feedback with them. Thank you for being a HB member!

Rita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The learning curve is flat

Avaliado em 26/08/2021

Honeybook is responsible for the success of my business. Before Honeybook I had to follow up and demand to get paid and often get my payments postponed. Now it is all automated, clients even put their invoices in auto-pay.

Vantagens

I get paid without hassle. Everything is automated. The proposal is so amazing, you send the invoice and contract together, and it goes with a pay button where the customer has no choice besides to sign the contract and paying.

The app.
The time tracking - the fact you have to calculate the time in fractions, what should have been an easy task becomes a "let me google what 1h35min is in time fractions". You can just put the time in the app, but not on the webapp. But I can never login at the app because it doesn't accept Google SSO, but it does on the web, so I always have to change my password. The app doesn't stay connected for long.
So I just don't use the app, I have it installed because maybe one day it will update and login with Google.

Jessica
  • Setor: Design gráfico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

HoneyBook is a lifesaver!

Avaliado em 28/07/2020

I love HoneyBook because it's easy to use and if I can't figure something out, I can easily ask! The customer service and care is golden!

Vantagens

I love the brochures and proposals features. It makes things SO easy for me and my clients! I also love that I can use HoneyBook for project specific emails, so I have everything in one place!

Desvantagens

It's not really a con, but I don't use the community aspect of the platform. I'm sure it's amazing too though. 😄

Charlene
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

Keeping it all together!

Avaliado em 29/03/2021

I have loved Honeybook since I first downloaded it...Customizing everything was easy and FUN! Any time i had questions customer service was super fast and nice...which makes everything easier!

Vantagens

I love that all my projects are in one space, and organized so I can see where I am with what at what time...with just a click!

Desvantagens

I don't have a con...Although it is worth each penny that they charge, it is hard justifying when business stopped bc of a virus (which shall not be named lol) I wanted to keep it to keep everything together but could not when even communication stopped with clients for a while.

Tami
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Honeybook has changed the way I do business!

Avaliado em 07/10/2020

So far it has already made the business side of my photography more professional. If I am able to get it fully customized to my business workflow and strategy I think it will be an amazing product. Honey book has made communicating with clients, scheduling or rescheduling a session, and taking payments much easier than the way I was doing things.

Vantagens

Booking clients and communicating with them throughout the planning stages of their project has become seamless. I have all emails and files in one place. I can easily make changes to their upcoming appointment, reschedule make suggestions on another location. I am able to send all documents in one proposal email. and get their signature on everything at once. Payments go through easily and client payment reminders have been very helpful.

Desvantagens

I am a new user and it's a little difficult to set up to how I do business. It's taking me a lot longer than I would like to get things just how I want them. There are things I want to change such as the flow of automatic emails. I am having a hard time figuring out exactly where to change those settings.

Deborah

This Product is a Must.

Avaliado em 04/11/2021

This software organizes our contracts, our proposals, our payments and essentially preps all our accounting in such a quick easy way. Our business became so much easier. We don't have to sit over paperwork for hours and that gives us time to give it our clients...which in turn gives us more clients. Our clients have never had to ask how to pay through the software because it is easy. The system even sends out payment reminders to our clients so we don't have to...which is definitely a major plus. I have already recommended HoneyBook to several other businesses who were struggling with all the paperwork and payments for their companies. This software makes that much of a difference.

Vantagens

The complete set up of contracts, invoices and legal portions was so quick and easy. Now we don't have to struggle with creating new proposals with each client. The auto population of products previously used is a huge time saver and makes it really easy for new employees to get the right price with the right product.

Desvantagens

The only thing I would like to see, and truly, I haven't asked, so it may even be there already; the monthly report of income shows the total of all contracts that came in during the month. We only collect a deposit from each. We would like to see the income report reflect just the deposit total of the month for our accounting purposes.

Alysha
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Like having a personal assistant!

Avaliado em 28/08/2019

The main benefit of HoneyBook that I love is that I'm able to give my clients an exceptional experience. The way contracts are shared, payments are presented makes it so easy for me to do business with my clients. I think the biggest perk I loved at first was the electronic signature. It's seamless and allows you to pull in more clients quicker. It also keeps my voice consistent with different clients. I can have automated responses ready to send. The price was worth it to me to get my sanity back!

Vantagens

When I was drowning in emails in my inbox, HoneyBook was the place that everything was in one place. No emails were being looked over anymore, my contract and invoices were easily accessible (no more unprofessional word doc), easy to accept payments and HoneyBook made it so easy for me to do my taxes this year. I contemplated hiring someone to help take the load off the back work but HoneyBook does that for me with easy to use templates, reminders and automated email responses. I can't recommend HoneyBook enough!

Desvantagens

I have very few negative things to say about HoneyBook. The couple things I did note that may be helpful in the future, HoneyBook wants to know about. They offer surveys and take users suggestions to possibly implement in the future. All things were very minor and don't take away from the overall experience of using HoneyBook.

Maria
  • Setor: Relações públicas e comunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Invoicing made effortless with Honeybook!

Avaliado em 22/11/2023

Creating an invoice on HoneyBook is a straightforward process. It guides me through the necessary steps, from inputting client details to itemizing services and setting payment terms. The customizable templates provided also save so much time!

Vantagens

Honeybook's easy-to-use invoicing features have set a new standard for efficiency. As a professional managing multiple clients and projects, HoneyBook has made the task of creating and managing invoices simple for myself and easy for my clients to make payments.

Desvantagens

There is nothing that I dislike about Honeybook.

PayPal
Cameron
  • Setor: Entretenimento

CRM Made Simple, Slick , and Seamless

Avaliado em 06/10/2022

HoneyBook truly helped me "level up" my business in nearly every area. The integrations, automation, templates, and payment processing systems all stand out both to me and my clients.

Vantagens

HoneyBook's "Pipeline" feature makes tracking inquiries, keeping up with contracting and following up after events nearly effortless. The power to automate these steps in the process while still being able to customize the automation allows me to keep my client interactions prompt, professional, and most importantly - personal. Email reminders keep me on top of my inbox, and templates turn once-tedious processes into a breeze. HoneyBook's client-facing side is deeply customizable and helps me maintain a professional aesthetic even when I'm drowning in the background.

Desvantagens

HoneyBook shines for many industry professionals but isn't without a few details in need of improvement. Uploading files to customize templates can be difficult due to the restrictions placed on file types and sizes. Businesses with more non-traditional models may also find HoneyBook difficult to customize to meet their needs.

Paige
Paige
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Not User Friendly - Difficult Learning Curve

Avaliado em 07/06/2018

Vantagens

Keeps contracts in one place, able to accept credit cards. You can network with other vendors, and they seem to really concentrate more on this than actually developing software that works well.

Desvantagens

I am a "founding" Honeybook user and bought the lifetime membership. At first, HB was very convenient. The learning curve was very frustrating as the online software had many MANY bugs. It still does. The entire premise behind the software was to free up your time, have all your projects in one place, sign contract, get paid, etc. Yes, great idea! However, the software has so many glitches! You're not able to even edit a person in your contacts. Their customer support team used to be great you could actually message a real person - now you have to wait a day or two to get an email answer and most of the time they just send you a link to deal with your problem. Once you email your client the contract, everything goes down the Honeybook "rabbit hole". My clients are tech savvy and they can't even figure out Honeybook - the emails that I've received from frustrated clients is numerous. Save your time and money and get another online software that will actually do the job - like Sprout Studio or Dubsado. Wish I would have done that from the beginning. Regretting my purchase since my lifetime "membership" isn't transferrable and Honeybook continues to make money off of me by accepting credit card payments. I looked at 17hats, which also didn't have great reviews before I purchased Honeybook. Moving on, however, I'm assuming that the process will not be easy transferring existing contracts and other office files.