BombBomb

4,4 (129)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Plataforma de email marketing em vídeo para equipes de vendas.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

129 avaliações

Rodger
Rodger
  • Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários

Phenomenal Product!!!

Vantagens

Bomb Bomb has helped me enhance my retention rate with my current agents, as well we grown to the seventh fastest Remax in the State of Florida and I tribute a fair amount of that to move the bomb bomb experience.

Desvantagens

Sometimes integration is challenging with social media. However recently they have made it slightly easier to work through.

Kristy
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Why I've Stuck With Bombbomb For My Marketing for Over 10 Years!

Avaliado em 08/09/2022

You don't stay with a company for 10 years if they aren't doing something right! In 2012, I searched high and low for a video email platform. When I found Bombbomb, I was amazed. They continue to make improvements on the user interface and the options. They integrate seamlessly into Gmail as well as Chrome. They are easy to use and their customer service is just fantastic.
When you have a question, the customer service person will send you a video email walking you through whatever they are helping with. It's so cool.

Vantagens

It's very user friendly. A few years ago they made a huge UI upgrade from the old layout. While I like having control over html code, most average people don't. They did what people wanted. But tech support taught me a trick so I can go back and do it the old way, when I want. The software integrates with other programs I use, such as my CRM, Google sheets & other autoresponders.
I love that I can host all of my videos there and I can password protect them for control. I can even customize the video hosting page or I can put a video into an email.
I can see when an email is opened, whether or not the video was clicked on or watched and see how far into the video they watched. This works great for calling people right when they see my marketing. They think it's a coincidence -- they don't know I can spy on them!
I like that every email also has it's own URL, so it can look like a web page. It's so easy.

Desvantagens

The one thing I don't like is the code that I get to embed. I often have to use a YouTube video for embedding if they don't accept Bombbomb's code. It may just be me, and I'll be calling support to find out how to get around it.
I also don't like that emails don't have folders. They do have tags, which they see as the same thing. I wish I could put emails into folders and close them, so I only see what's currently relevant.

Leigh Ann
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Served its purpose back in the day. Currently out of date. Better options out there.

Avaliado em 13/01/2022

It was ok, but not great. There are just way better options out there for the same price.

Vantagens

I liked having all of my email marketing and contacts in one place. I also liked being able to have email and landing pages.

Desvantagens

It's not user friendly, and building a template is very difficult to do. There aren't a lot of font options, and it's just easier to insert pictures and backgrounds in other services. Bomb Bomb isn't worth the headache.

Amanda
Amanda
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Complex and over-priced

Avaliado em 03/05/2019

Overall, I think BombBomb is a great product for lead nurturing. However, for this product to really work and be worthwhile, you need to invest in the most expensive package. I believe all of their packages are overpriced for what is offered. I do however like the option to pause your subscription if needed.

Vantagens

I loved how BombBomb offers a more personal and creative way to get in touch with your leads by letting them get face-to-face with you in the early stages of nurturing, when they aren't quite ready to commit yet.

Desvantagens

I found it to be a very complex program to understand. The user interface can be confusing, and trying to figure out the best way to make it function with all of the moving parts is difficult. I also found the email template customization to be clunky and frustrating.

John S.
John S.
  • Setor: Seguros
  • Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários

• Suporte ao cliente

Phenomenal product and easy to use. So many capabilities I am yet to experience and that is...

Vantagens

Very simple to use, love the mobile app and the tracking capability is phenomenal. The open rate is much higher than traditional email

Desvantagens

Custom templates once designed are hard to modify on my own, the ability to share directly with social media is difficult for me

Terri
Terri

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I have used this for over a year - wow!

Avaliado em 19/04/2018

Very good response rate.

Very good response rate.

Vantagens

My emails get opened and I get responses. People actually tell me how much they appreciate getting emails this way.

Desvantagens

That so far it won't integrate with Infusion Soft. I would love it to connect with my Infusion Soft database.

Mark
Mark

Excellent Video Email Program

Avaliado em 05/12/2018

Vantagens

This program is EXCELLENT! The option to use video email is the way of the future and this company is on the cutting edge of this. The integration with gmail is seamless and it doesn't get dropped into spam!

Desvantagens

We wish there were a few more options for the payment levels. We are right in between payment levels and could use a option in the middle before total customization.

Dr. Ian
Dr. Ian

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

BombBomb has paid for itself many times over. It is one of the best marketing pieces I have.

Avaliado em 20/04/2018

$$$

$$$

Vantagens

Bombbomb is very easy to use. It has a dramatic impact on my prospects. It is very effective and very inexpensive to implement. I highly recommend this program. Video is becoming more and more important.

Desvantagens

My computer RAM can't keep up with some of the features. Mobile app has fewer features than the desktop.

Mike
Mike
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I do training for the loan originators and we are seeing great success with bomb bomb

ease of communications

ease of communications

Vantagens

the ease of use, the screen share and the videos in outlook that have been added are great.
this has increase our people usage

Desvantagens

I find no faults with the software all is great and there are no least at this time. I wish that we could talk to a support person rather than having to email, but they are always quick to respond.

Chris
Chris
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Brilliant for emails with video

Avaliado em 06/04/2020

Really good return rates and engagement with video based email.

Really good return rates and engagement with video based email.

Vantagens

The ability to integrate video into email is really this software's go-to hook. It does so flawlessly.

Desvantagens

What it does, it does really, really well. But it is a very task specific program with limited application.

Lyndsey

Best Platform to Send Emails with Video

Avaliado em 19/04/2023

Excellent overall experience. We use this product multiple times per week and it's the only platform we use to send out custom video messages.

Vantagens

BombBomb is the best option when it comes to sending an email with an embedded video. Whether you want to send to 5,000 recipients or just one, the platform makes the entire process very easy and the end result is a well-crafted and professional email. One of the coolest features is the analytics that details who opened what email, when they opened it, and how many times they opened it. Plus, the monthly cost of BombBomb is well below other email marketing platforms.

Desvantagens

The design and functionality of the platform are decent, but a little clunky. While it's a relatively simple platform, I think there is considerable room for improvement.

Cami

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Using Video in your business.....BombBomb is the Bomb!

Avaliado em 03/04/2020

My experience with BombBomb started out with the free version and I subsequently moved to a paid version with more options. This has become an integral part of my communications with my clients and the feedback is great. Now in the environment of Stay at Home and Covid19, I feel ahead of the curve

Vantagens

I like the fact that I can integrate my videos into my emails to clients and I can track when they open my email, watch the video and how many times they come back to my video.

Desvantagens

I had a little trouble getting my email and the video set up. There are lots of options and different ways to use this product. Good thing is there is lots of support and training.

Nathan
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Horrible Customer Service

Avaliado em 03/02/2020

Sending video to my clients and being able to track their activity and response is the sole reason I purchased this product. The tracking has not worked since October, and no one at BombBomb has a clue how to fix it, and no one there seems to care. I would become their biggest cheerleader, if someone there would just show the slightest interest in helping.

Unfortunately it's only after posting these reviews that i get any kind of response...but rather than offer solutions to fix the issue, they just offer to refund my money...I think this time I'll take it and sign up for Hippo, Moovly or Mediashare (I suggest you all look into these solutions as well, before signing up with BombBomb

Vantagens

When it worked and I was getting support it was good.

Desvantagens

Pray that you never need any customer service or technical support. I am going on month number three of my service not working and i have to initiate any contact to even get an update, which has been 'we're working on it' every time. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Update: February 3, 2020 (month 5) - After an initial response, the customer service has returned to it's abysmal start. No response, no updates, ZERO progress.

Diane

Avaliado em 21/11/2022

Good, but too expensive for it's limited scope

Good, but too expensive for it's limited scope

Vantagens

Creating and deploying videos is exceptionally easy. I love the "skins" you can use

Desvantagens

Video is really all it does. If you want to do something other than video you need to incorporate other programs.

Brian
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas

The Best of Video Email Marketing

Avaliado em 29/08/2018

We love BombBomb and use it regularly. It's great!

We love BombBomb and use it regularly. It's great!

Vantagens

We changed to BombBomb from one of its competitors a few years back and absolutely love it. Being able to insert short videos as part of our e-mail marketing has increased our open rate, and helped us more effectively engage with those in our community. The software is easy to use, and has a number of tools to help create effective emails that help people engage.

Desvantagens

Occasionally, we have an issue with font sizing being inconsistent between different paragraphs. To be fair, this may be our error rather than the software's issue.

Juan Ramon
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Juan's The BombBomb

Avaliado em 19/05/2022

Overall, very smooth experience.

Overall, very smooth experience.

Vantagens

This product is very easy to use; I use it nearly everyday to send out prospecting videos and also to submit offers to other agents.

Desvantagens

For a while I was stuck trying to figure out how to access all the videos I have recorded. But after some back & forth communication with customer support, I was able to log in and can now manage my recorded videos.

Ashlynn
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Okay but Inefficient

Avaliado em 22/10/2019

Vantagens

I like the concept of being able to send live videos to clients (as I am in a client facing Industry). I think the platform allows for individuals to add a personal touch to interactions and share visuals while communicating on the internet.

Desvantagens

It wasn't intuitive; the chrome extension also would always sign you out, and I felt that bombbomb did not integrate well with our email server (gmail). It was easier to just log into bombbomb platform and work out of that system - which interrupted workflow. As a result, our company under utilized the product and we stopped using it all together due to lack of adoption.

Leslie
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I LOVE BombBomb. I use it daily to thank my customers who visit my subdivision.

Avaliado em 18/04/2018

I get the ability to personally thank my clients. A video is much more personal than just an email. It also helps them to remember me!

Vantagens

It's easy to use. I've made it part of my process so I ALWAYS say "Thanks!" in person! I have also used it to reconnect with leads that have gone "cold".

Desvantagens

I don't dislike anything about BombBomb. I've been using it for 6 months and it works like a charm.

Tim

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Bombbomb has been a terrific tool in my business. People are always amazed when I send a...

Avaliado em 18/04/2018

It differentiates me from everyone else and it's a good way to enhance relationship building.

Vantagens

I like the entire platform. It's easy to use, has tons of very cool features everything is easy to find. The tech support team is wonderful too!

Desvantagens

Sometimes the Bombbomb extension for Google Chrome gets a little squirrely and it takes up a lot of room on my gmail home page.

Timothy

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

BombBomb a need for todays market

Avaliado em 20/09/2022

It has been great, found it early on and not seen others like it

It has been great, found it early on and not seen others like it

Vantagens

It is easy to use, has been incorporated to my CRM for ease of use. Great option for all my emails

Desvantagens

When it was incorporated to my national CRM, some of the features I had did not port over

Melissa
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great way to stand out

Avaliado em 13/11/2021

Vantagens

I like how I send email with video. Its a great way to stick out! You can customize your email and even had your logo.

Desvantagens

What I like the least is that I cant add clients emails multiple times i can only do one at a time.

Renee
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great for Real Estate

Avaliado em 04/12/2019

This has been a great program to send short videos to Clients all throughout the home buying and selling process; we use it for an introduction, to explain what happens next, to explain inspections and appraisals, and to congratulate Clients on their closing.

Vantagens

BombBomb makes it easy to keep your face in front of your Clients during the entire home buying and selling process. This is great in a world where a lot of business communication is by email or via text message.

Desvantagens

The drawback to BombBomb is that it's video, and people worry about what they look like on camera. It takes awhile to be comfortable on camera and to realize it's okay to be human.

John
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Really good. Does what it sayd

Avaliado em 09/09/2021

Very satisfied. Solid product.

Very satisfied. Solid product.

Vantagens

Leader in this space and always have great features

Desvantagens

Competition is at a more friendly price point

Juli
Juli
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

BombBomb rocks!

Avaliado em 25/09/2018

Vantagens

Great way to create super easy videos for marketing, etc. Even has an app you can use on your phone.

Desvantagens

Takes time to set up your templates but worth the time.

Monika
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Terrible customer service

Avaliado em 27/04/2023

Worst experience ever

Worst experience ever

Vantagens

Nothing at all. Customer service won't help you at all. Does the onboarding and you are on your own.

Desvantagens

The customer service sucks. Will not set up an appointment to walk you thru anything. When I first signed up, someone did walk me thru. When I was ready to implement it and had specific questions no one would assist me. Was told to go look at the webinars. Well the webinars did not answer my specific questions or concerns. Tried to set up an appointment would not respond. Waste of money. I