ROLLER

Tecnologia para ampliar o leque de opções dos estabelecimentos.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

71 avaliações

Adam
Adam

ROLLER is the One-Stop-Shop For Ticketing and Event Management

Avaliado em 24/05/2022

If you're reading this, you're on your 2nd or 3rd attempt to find a ticket management system. We tried many, many solutions over the years and nothing compares to Roller. You'll find that as you implement, features you thought you wouldn't use become easy additions. The scheduling and time-based ticketing is powerful and will meet your needs. The online checkout, which is very mobile friendly, is a great experience for guests. Yes, Roller will cost you a monthly service fee in a world where most ticket vendors make their money on CC processing fees, but it's worth it. It's a premium system that will elevate your venue. I've implemented it twice now for clients (One Theatre and One Theme Park) and it performed flawlessly.

Vantagens

Roller is the complete package, the total and real deal. It's easy to use, and has everything you need to run a small ticketed event (Roller Lite) all the way up to a complete Theme Park (Roller Pro).

Desvantagens

There is currently an ability to securely store credit cards for membership, but not for regular guest tickets. It would be helpful for our business as we frequently upgrade tickets and need to collect payment often over the phone. The Android app for checkin isn't the best and we opted to use Microsoft Surface devices instead.
The UI is amazing, but it cannot be viewed on mobile devices and doesn't allow you to print a booking screen without first exporting it to PDF.

Amaiah

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Roller Review

Vantagens

I appreciate the ease of using Roller once you are familiar with the software.

Desvantagens

There are many features that just seem basic to have that the software has yet to develop.

Resposta do ROLLER Software

Amaiah, thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're happy to hear you're enjoying the all-in-one nature of the platform and having your waivers integrated. Please be sure to submit or vote on feature ideas in our product roadmap so we know what's important to you! https://support.roller.software/hc/en-us/articles/360001227895-Submit-your-product-feedback

sue

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Lack of human contact

Avaliado em 05/03/2024

not at all good, I have spent two days trying to get some one to talk to- I am over ticking boxes on subjects relevant to my questions

Vantagens

If I could speak to a consultant may be I could answer this question

Desvantagens

the fees and lack of contact with a human

Resposta do ROLLER Software

Sue, thank you for sharing your feedback. At ROLLER, we always strive to deliver the best possible service, and we regret that we fell short of your expectations. Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us; I've escalated your feedback to the account manager in your region who will be in touch with directly.

Lewis

Using Roller for 6 Venues

Avaliado em 31/01/2024

Great for the most part and definitely the smoothest and least problematic experience I've had with other similar platforms, however there are some glaring issues that if resolved would make for an even better experience.

Vantagens

Of all the booking systems I've used, Roller is definitely the best. For the most part it's easy to use, functions as we need to day to day with few issues, checkout customisability is great, we appreciate the regular updates on what roller is working on, customer support response times are usually very fast, etc.

We operate 6 venues across 3 different businesses that have a complex range of different product and booking requirements. Unlike other systems we've used, Roller has been the best at adapting to those requirements and create a smoother booking experience.

Compared to other systems we've used, Roller is superior in 90% of areas and is a system I would recommend to people.

Desvantagens

Like with any system, there are issues:

- Reporting is poor. Custom reporting is a much needed addition. Pulling information is so difficult and for certain things impossible.

- While email templates are great, the fact we are limited on what we can customise in emails is an issue. A custom email builder would be great with the ability to set parameters for when the email is sent - e.g. when a customer's membership is about to run out to warn them about automatic renewal.

- On a few occasions, we've reported an issue to roller support, and we've had to actually explain to them how certain features in the roller system work. They would attempt to resolve something but not know how to actually use it in the first place so I'd have to explain it to them first before they could actually look into why it wasn't working.

- One occasion we had a support issue that went unanswered for months. It took 2 months of emails and phonecalls just for them to understand what the issue was, and further months for it to be resolved.

- I know it is in development but the lack of integrations with the likes of Mailchimp is definitely a negative

- There is no option on scheduling to edit multiple products at once. We run a go karting track and most sessions all run on the same schedule. Having to duplicate those into every individual product is really time consuming.

Resposta do ROLLER Software

Lewis, thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the ease of use across all 6 of your venues. Please make sure to submit or vote on feature ideas in our product roadmap so we know what's important to you. And stay tuned for some updated on reporting/analytics in the coming months! https://support.roller.software/hc/en-us/articles/360001227895-Submit-your-product-feedback

Lucy

Love Roller for the Customer Interface

Avaliado em 30/01/2024

Really good. Onboarding process was great.

Really good. Onboarding process was great.

Vantagens

Easy for customers to book and see availability. The software is powerful with lots of different options - e.g. add ons

Desvantagens

Support is difficult to get ahold of, and any feature requests take a long time to be considered. Because the software is so powerful, sometimes it would be helpful to talk to someone about how best to use the software for your business specifically. I understand thats not possible for every update, but maybe an annual check-in to make sure you are getting the most of the product would be helpful and ensure customer satisfaction?
It would also be great if there were some better reports, or even custom! Where you can select what fields you want to see.

Resposta do ROLLER Software

Hi Lucy, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we love to hear your customers are finding the software easy to book and see availability. If ever you have an urgent support enquiry, please be sure to call us on the phone number in your region: https://support.roller.software/hc/en-us/articles/115001690793-Contacting-support-FAQs. Additionally, we run a bi-annual product spotlight webinar where we announce all of the recently shipped features; you can find the most recent one here: https://www.roller.software/blog/august-2023-product-updates.

Liam

Great Product and Superb Support

Avaliado em 01/09/2022

We have been using roller for around 2 years and we love the system, the support from Roller is what sets them above for me. We have used other systems in the past and what puts me off moving is the support. You won't get it matched anywhere else. The system is easy to use on a whole which is something that can't always be said about other operating systems.

Vantagens

The whole product of Roller is so simple to use which is superb for us. The support is second to none and is the main reason why we stick with the product!

Desvantagens

We have one bug bear with how bookings take deposits online. The smart phone compatibility doesn't display certain elements which cause it to be misleading which has cost us some bookings in the past. Have logged it for them to add but no change as of yet.

Marvin

The one and only

Avaliado em 05/02/2024

I Love to Work with ROLLER. Im really Happy all Problems could be solved in the past within a short period. The 24/7 Hotline is perfect for any critial bug

Vantagens

A big Feature Range which can handle every venue Business.
The Support ist amazing i really Love the contact to the Support they do an amazing Job.

Desvantagens

For Germany venues is has much workarounds to Deal with its Not yet translated in the Backend.
I Hope for more Features that also Covers German vendors Like DATEV or better invocing

Resposta do ROLLER Software

Marvin, thank you for your glowing review! We love to hear that ROLLER is helping support your business and that you've had great experience with our support team. Please make sure to submit or vote on feature ideas in our product roadmap in the app so we know what's most important to you! https://support.roller.software/hc/en-us/articles/360001227895-Submit-your-product-feedback

Tom
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Essential business tool

Avaliado em 05/02/2020

We needed a tool to facilitate commerce online and onsite, seamlessly. You wouldn’t think it’d be hard to find in 2019, but it WAS. Then we found roller. The solution isn’t perfect, but pretty bloody good. I have no idea how we would have launched and grown like we have without this software. With a few months of use under the belt, and some experience in our team with the edge cases that arise, Roller has become a tool we use over 400 times per days and simply couldn’t live without - or replace with any other. I’m most impressed with the customer success team also - they pushed me to do better at every turn, and have been extremely responsive and helpful to literally ANY question I have. I appreciate so much when people tell you they can’t do something and why, rather than misguide or fob something off. Roller can’t do EVERYTHING but the team will sure help you solve any problem you have in any way they can until they platform CAN address it. Legends.

Vantagens

The fact that it’s a solution to both the front-end that customers see and our back-end that we need to operate, across a number of streams of business (ticketing, food, events, etc)

Desvantagens

Like any software, learning to use something entirely new can be tough. New terminology and ways of working, little intricacies and dependencies that are annoying at first but no issue when mastered, etc.

Alternativas consideradas

Acuity Scheduling, Mindbody e Rezdy

Razões para mudar para o ROLLER

Their experience and functionality that bridges e-commerce with onsite commerce far better than the others.
Jennifer
  • Setor: Esportes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Definitely a step in the right direction

Avaliado em 07/02/2024

Vantagens

Ease of use for basic daily features that my staff use daily.

Desvantagens

The online site can not be customized for customers. It is difficult to search products.

Resposta do ROLLER Software

Jennifer, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, and we're so happy to hear you and your staff are finding ROLLER easy to use. Please make sure to submit or vote on feature ideas in our product roadmap so we know what's important to you: https://support.roller.software/hc/en-us/articles/360001227895-Submit-your-product-feedback

Kim

GC Wake Park

Avaliado em 25/05/2021

Exceptional

Exceptional

Vantagens

Easy to use, POS user friendly and handles memberships well.

Desvantagens

not mobile friendly, some areas of memberships could be improved.

Chia
  • Porte da empresa: 2–10 funcionários

REVIEW FOR ROLLER

Avaliado em 11/05/2021

Having a system like Roller means we can staff more precisely which means we can avoid over-staffing and save on wages which is the biggest outgoing in our business.

We also find the reporting system in Roller really helps us to identify our customer behaviour which means we can cater better for our customers’ needs.

We also love how easy Roller it is to integrate with our website. Customers have always given us very positive feedback on how easy it is to make an online booking with us.

Lastly, we love working with everyone at Roller. Our case manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and his team has over-came many hurdles to answer our very specific requests for the new business and they have successfully built us all the product we demanded and we are just very grateful to be able to have support from such a talented team. It has been a long journey to get from zero to our current functioning platform. We are 100% satisfied with the guidance and support Roller has provided us.

Highly recommended!

Vantagens

How easy Roller is to manage, operate and use.

We have been with Roller in the past 4.5 years. 2 businesses later, we still believe that Roller is the most reliable online booking platform around.

Their very prompt and always reliable support team is a real assurance for us when we first started. We always know our enquiry will be answered and resolved quickly.

Roller’s user-friendliness platform as well as their team have also given us confident in taking on creating new products and setting up checkouts...etc on our own. We learn so much from Roller every day.

One really great thing about Roller is that it is constantly evolving and upgrading itself. The monthly news video is one of my favourites. It’s very exciting to learn about all the hew features regularly.

We honestly only have good things to say about Roller. It has been a breeze going onboard with Roller from Day 1 and we would highly recommend it to anyone.

Desvantagens

N/A. Roller has always been able to answer to our requests. If not, they will always provide alternative solutions.

Caitlin
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Bounce Trampoline Sports NY

Avaliado em 08/04/2021

Overall my experience has been delightful! Everyone who I have spoken with has been so patient with me and very helpful, especially during the first few days we opened using Roller. We are still learning and getting comfortable with things through Roller so it's nice to have someone who is willing to help you whenever you need it. Email responses are quick and all of my questions were answered in a timely manner. I've been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been a pleasant to work with this past few months, who has also been extremely helpful in guiding me through the process and teaching me the ropes, I don't think I would have been able to learn as much without his help! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!!

Vantagens

There is a lot of new features that I am still getting use to. Overall the quality and technology behind roller is fantastic, it's more modern than what we were previously using and there's a ton of new things we can use as a trampoline park, self check in kiosks is a huge advantage. It has been a little challenging getting use to everything since our old system didn't have many additions but I'm excited to learn more and get comfortable with the new system.

Desvantagens

The only thing that I noticed almost immediately that couldn't change was the time frames on the dashboard, you can only view who is in the facility within the hour. Since we are a trampoline park we sell time by the half hour and due to COVID we have a restriction on capacity. There is no way for me to see who is in the facility or who leaves the facility in the 30 minute mark, only by the hour, so I would have to then count the customers from the daily capacity which is a little more complicated then I would like. Besides that everything else is very self explanatory and easy to maneuver!

Sarah

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Roller was the right choice.

Avaliado em 11/06/2020

Overall I am happy with our move to Roller as the point of sale is much more user friendly. The Venue Manager view is great for booking our larger groups and events. Being able to send groups their party invoice has allowed us to stop taking all payments over the phone, which has been a challenge for a very long time.

Vantagens

Roller's support team and knowledge based articles are the top feature. The ability to submit a request ticket and have feedback or a solution within a few days, if not hours is remarkable. Additionally, their knowledge base articles (help articles) are clear and concise - typically with videos to walk through instructions. Lastly, the ability to suggest a feature or idea and to be able to look at other updates they are working on, or even just thinking about doing, makes Roller's work very transparent.

Desvantagens

Changing from a company that we had used for 20 years was a little challenging as there were a few features we had grown custom to that Roller does not currently have available - creating your own pass background templates, adding money to guest accounts, running a credit card to hold a tab.

Michael
Michael

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Excellent Customer support, easy to use software

Avaliado em 05/12/2018

Roller makes the life simple for the customer and is constantly seeking to improve. They are receptive to feedback and will try to act on it within reason. They have improved as an operator over the time we have used them and continue to seek to offer more to the market opposed to becoming stagnant or ignoring glitches like other software providers we have previously used.

Vantagens

One of Roller's biggest assets is its team. If you have a problem or a training issue they are nearly always available on the phone and if they can't help straight away they will look into it.

Roller is constantly developing, there are regular patches and new releases (free improvements as well as paid).

Simple interface: Most of roller is self explanatory and can be picked up, they also have a help section with articles across most items to help with grey areas.

Desvantagens

Reporting is probably Rollers biggest set back for us. While it delivers the basics running several sites reports individually can be time consuming and if you don't pay attention to the fields you are using can lead to inconsistencies. (There is however a patch in the works to integrate these down the line).

You need to develop a good knowledge of rollers different reports to get the results you are looking for and make sure it shows what you expect. Sometimes multiple reports need to be run or you need to add your own formulas or breakdown to get results in the format you require.

Single use sites should be fine but chains may find this is frustrating.

The gift card interface isn't as well integrated as everything else although this is a minor unit of our business.

Lewis

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great, customisable service that makes check-in easy

Vantagens

An easy-to-use service that is quick to learn and provides an easy experience for both customers and staff.

Desvantagens

Some features are not as customisable as I would like.

Resposta do ROLLER Software

Lewis, thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback about ROLLER. We're thrilled to hear you're finding the platform modern and easy to use! Please be sure to submit or vote on feature ideas in the product roadmap in the app so we know what's most important to you!

Myles

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Cant get better than this!

Avaliado em 02/11/2019

Marketing, streamlined Point of Sale, Waiver solutions, Memberships, Pass possibilities, simple Reporting. You name it they've got it or plan on getting it. It has helped us turn over a new leaf in the past few months and we are excited about the future!

Vantagens

This software is VERY user friendly, it does more than any other platform on the market and they keep adding more features every quarter! We are excited to be using them and couldn't be happier with the experience we have had so far. Customer service is super friendly and go out of their way to try and find ways to make sure your experience is the best. They make note of anything you'd like to see and keep you posted on the new features they are looking to add. Staff love the system and it was easy for them to jump on board with understanding the system. We look forward to what they plan to develop next!!!

Desvantagens

Not much to complain about. If you have an issue the team finds ways to meet your expectations. Love the support teams and the implementation team leads they go above and BEYOND!

Josh

So great!!

Avaliado em 05/02/2024

Quick and easy and efficient. User friendly.

Quick and easy and efficient. User friendly.

Vantagens

All the aspects of our business are now in one place. From birthday parties to general check in and also memberships.

Desvantagens

When you're in roller and checking people into a party, you can't put the names alphabetically. They only appear as you enter them in. There should be a way for us to select a setting so it puts them in alphabetical order.

Resposta do ROLLER Software

Josh, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. And we're thrilled to hear ROLLER has helped you consolidate your tools. Please make sure to submit or vote on feature ideas in our product roadmap so we know what's important to you! https://support.roller.software/hc/en-us/articles/360001227895-Submit-your-product-feedback

Krystal

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Altitude POS Review

Avaliado em 13/02/2024

The more I use it the easier it becomes.

The more I use it the easier it becomes.

Vantagens

I heard a lot of places are starting to use it.

Not user friendly
Can't save credit card info for parties
When you ask for help they don't try to do it for you, just send instructions to do it yourself, which is still confusing.

Resposta do ROLLER Software

Krystal, thanks so much for taking the time to share your review. I've shared your feedback about credit card info parties with your account manager and they will reach out to you directly. Also, please be sure to submit or vote on feature ideas in our product roadmap so we know what's important to you. https://support.roller.software/hc/en-us/articles/360001227895-Submit-your-product-feedback

Wanwisa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Bounceinc x Roller

Avaliado em 31/01/2024

Vantagens

The check in system that made us check in the customer easier

Desvantagens

sometimes the report was show inaccurate with the sale number and amount revenue.
The waiver search it need to put at least 6 digits to show the result option.

Resposta do ROLLER Software

Wanwisa, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback at ROLLER. We're thrilled to hear you're finding it easier to check in your customers. Please contact our support team - available 24/7 - if you're still having trouble with any of the reports.

Max
  • Setor: Hotelaria

Understanding the Industry

Avaliado em 11/03/2021

I have developed a really strong relationship with many of the team members at ROLLER from various departments and areas. This has allowed for a symbiotic relationship between our business and theirs resulting in a great partnership.

Vantagens

ROLLER definitely do their research and take on feedback when it comes to platform developments. This is very obvious in their pipeline section where customers can not only vote on development work that is important to them but also suggest new items that if deemed appropriate will be reviewed and added to the pipeline.

Desvantagens

I do have to manage some unique workarounds to export ticket data to provide third party resellers with the ability to embed our ticket media into their ticket format.

Jake
  • Setor: Hotelaria

RIVERSPORT Review

Vantagens

The ROLLER POS is an amazing simplified POS that is easy to train for new employees. Also, the customer support we receive from [sensitive content hidden] is like no other, she is very on top of things and always has quick response times when we email with questions.

Desvantagens

The reporting and forms aspect I would like to see updates in.

Resposta do ROLLER Software

Jake, your glowing review made our day! We're so grateful for your support and thrilled to hear about your positive experience with ROLLER. Please make sure to submit or vote on features in our product roadmap in the app so we know what's important to you!

Paris

A Step Forward

Avaliado em 13/07/2021

Fantastic onboarding and customer service. Very quick to respond (within a few hours usually) to an enquiry. They walk you through everything in the programme and there online resources and troubleshooting cover 90% of the follow up questions we had.

Vantagens

Alignment of our POS and Online sales was the key driver, especially post Covid so we could manage attendance. We had a number of demonstrations and while some other products were more powerful, Roller offered the core elements and an intuitive system. They also offer a variety of solutions so you don't pay for what you don't need.

Desvantagens

Like any new system you have to learn the different aspects of the software. It can be confusing at the beginning as there are a number of things you have to set up before you begin loading products etc. Also once you begin to use it you start to realise there may have been a simpler way of doing something and it can be quite a process to go back and change all the different areas but this is an issue you will have with any system like Roller.

Melanie

Point of Sale

Avaliado em 12/03/2021

Vantagens

Love that it is a cloud based system and VERY easy to use with 24 hour support. The transition from our previous POS was easy and the set up was done in partnership so we knew how it works. The system has gone through numerous updates/upgrades which as driven through customer feedback. There are help/support articles for everything you need and a team member available to support with a phone call or support ticket.

Desvantagens

Change .... as humans change is hard no matter how complex or simple it can be. Our team was reluctant to change as we were comfortable with our previous POS but overall we are glad we have transitioned.

The system is upgrading/getting new developments which means there is small changes periodically but overall they are always for the best.

Lillian

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Even better than we hoped for!

Avaliado em 07/12/2018

ROLLER are extremely professional and hardworking and dedicated to providing the very best product they possibly can.
I would highly recommend them!

Vantagens

It's functionality is fantastic and provides us with an all-in-one solution to manage our business.
It is easy to use giving us more control and flexibility.
The knowledge base has well written and informative articles.
The staff on the help desk are always happy to assist with any queries or problems and no request goes unanswered.
Our customer experience has improved dramatically with online bookings increasing exponentially.

Desvantagens

I honestly can't think of anything I don't like about ROLLER.
If there is ever anything that doesn't quite meet our requirements, they listen to our problem and address it either by helping us find an alternative solution or by creating a feature request.

Donna

Eventzona Tupelo

Avaliado em 30/01/2024

Overall I am pleased with Roller thus far.

Overall I am pleased with Roller thus far.

Vantagens

It has lots of features that can work for many different types of businesses.

Desvantagens

It is not easily accessible on mobile devices.

Resposta do ROLLER Software

Donna, we really appreciate you sharing your feedback on your experience with ROLLER. We love to hear you're finding value in all the different features we have to offer.