Avaliações do Backlog

Backlog

4,5 (130)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Ferramenta de gestão de projetos online para desenvolvedores

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

130 avaliações

Peter
  • Setor: Editoras

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A great alternative ticketing system for teams

Avaliado em 26/03/2018

Vantagens

We're using the basic plan and it provides us a great deal of flexibility for our teams. It allows us to keep track of items really easily and submit via email, etc is a breeze. Our users are finding it very easy to get into the system and are seeing quicker responses to their queries.

Features of the system are great and what you would see in more expensive alternatives. Pricing per company is excellent compared to per seat as well.

Desvantagens

Make sure you setup on the right plan to start your trial as you cannot change while you are on trial which is somewhat challenging if you setup a stack of work prior to your change. Apart from this support has been great when needed and the service runs quickly and smoothly.

Syed
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Amazing tool

Avaliado em 23/06/2023

Amazing and user friendly with simple and basic fields to use.

Amazing and user friendly with simple and basic fields to use.

Vantagens

It was very easy to use tool. Didn't face any issue at all.

Desvantagens

On adding a comment on the Backlog ticket even the user changing the ticket should get an email. Not a big issue though.

Jullian
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Accessibility

Avaliado em 26/07/2023

Vantagens

Features are shown and quite sufficient.

Desvantagens

The features are difficult to use and hard

Deny
  • Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Common software in Japanese Company

Avaliado em 11/02/2019

I use this software maintaining the offshore project from Japan, this software mostly good, never hang or shut down, because this software conduct the maintenance after the office work.

Overall this software is good for maintaining the projects.

Vantagens

1. We can attach project file into the software.
2. We can track by the project category.

Desvantagens

The interface not so attractive, that's why Japanese people mostly like this software.

Hanh
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Backlog review

Avaliado em 07/07/2023

7/10

7/10

Vantagens

Nice UI/UX, easy to track and edit tasks

Desvantagens

Comment box is quite small, sometimes it's hard to edit long comments

• Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Free but functional

Avaliado em 20/08/2019

I'm very happy working with Backlog tool. Email notifications are insanely useful for tracking changes.

Vantagens

It works well for small projects; it covers (probably) all features you may want to use and it is free for a team like my own.

Desvantagens

No Cons, honestly. For this price it is impossible to find any ;)

Review for Backlog

Avaliado em 03/10/2018

Vantagens

It's easy to manage task on Gantt Chart. I can see status, edit start time and end time,...without having to refresh the page.

Desvantagens

When i review pull request on Backlog, i can't see the number of deleted line, added line and total changed line. Github has this feature.

Hoàng
Hoàng
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Work smarter with Backlog!!!

Avaliado em 23/10/2018

Friendly, easy to use, easy to manage, work more efficiently. However, we need to notify the user (via email) when the server has problems to be able to organize the work

Vantagens

Unlike the Github, GitLab ..., Backlog allows me to have an overview when the project has multiple modules, each module needs a separate git repos.

Desvantagens

I have trouble verifying who committed the code when viewed on the git tool of the Backlog

• Setor: Maquinário
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

This service is very good.

Avaliado em 25/09/2018

We use Backlog to track all the work in the department. All the documentation is stored in Backlog. It's very convienant.

Vantagens

The software works well. It makes it easy to track what everyone in the group is accomplishing each day.

Desvantagens

When we send emails to Backlog, embedded pictures are lost. We work around it but it would be better if it just worked. Additional reporting would be nice to have.

Prabu

Backlog review

Avaliado em 25/03/2019

We can track the issue's status but its does not have completion percentage of the issue. Improve...

We can track the issue's status but its does not have completion percentage of the issue. Improve UI

Vantagens

issue type and tags. Easy to create new issue/task

Desvantagens

Need to concentrate on User Interface so that user can easily access the app

hai

Some Uncomfortable

Avaliado em 17/12/2018

Very good expect 2 thinks above

Very good expect 2 thinks above

Vantagens

- Grantt chart and burndown chart..

Desvantagens

1. It's "Copy custom Fields From other Project" in [Project Settings] -> [Custom Field]
=> I dont know why "(※ Relation with issue types not copied)". It's very uncomfortable for me and someone manage like me.
=> Our Company have Standard Custom Field for all Project about 100 Custom FIled and some Custom Issue Type. When I Open the new Project , I just wanna Copy all Custom Field and Issue Type from Old Project.
But not like this, just copy Customfield and Availabes all Issue types. After that, I must to click 1 by 1 to fix, or delete. It's take many time from me. how long i will spent for fix that with 100 custom Field and Custom Issue Type????
Please think about that. and fix this
I just want to Copy all Custom Field + Issue Type from the old Project to New Project. and button delete all Custom Field
2. It's Add a Group of member to Old/Archive Project.
=> It's very hard. I have alrd 100+ project archive and click 1 by 1 to add a Group member. so bad.really bad.
Please add a Button add a Group of member to all Project or atleast let our choose list project to add.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Excellent ,easy to adopt,easy to use

Avaliado em 11/02/2019

We are using the Backlog tool on 2 projects with a total of c. 30 people involved. For one of those, it is used solely as an issue tracker. For the other one, it is used as the main tool for managing the project( keeping the track of backlog items, version, milestones, question, improvements....) Wiki is widely used for changelogs and manuals. Project documentation is stored in the Files section.
The whole team ( especially the upper management) is really satisfied with the tool and we will keep on using it for upcoming projects.
It also has gained some traction in the entire company so other teams are using it with the same results and satisfaction.

- easy to use
- Wiki functionality
- ability to add a custom category and issue types
- dashboard and recent activity
- search functionality works excellent
- support team

Desvantagens

- lacks the ability to add custom status for issues (starter plan)
- mail notifications are sent to the assignees only, but not the one notified in the notify field

John
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Works exactly the way you would expect

Avaliado em 20/05/2020

Vantagens

Simplicity, configurability and easy of use.

Desvantagens

Would have liked a little more configurability and the printing optiosn are kind of limited.

Miguel
  • Setor: Design gráfico
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Feature rich project management program

Avaliado em 15/04/2018

The features I found in Backlog are often those you only get to experience in the higher-end products. Backlog provides multiple subscription levels that provide various features based on your organization's needs. The features are distributed among these subscriptions in a smart way, allowing you move between these levels as needed. It has an intuitive design and is quite easy to use.

Vantagens

Backlog offers 5 account levels, including a free version that provides plenty of its features to take it for a spin. Feature rich project management tool that does more than just manage stories and tasks at a project level. Competitive pricing includes issue tracking, code review, collaboration, and much more. One of exceptional benefit that exceeded my expectation was the inclusion of a Wiki, something that most project management tools do not include or charge extra for access. This is a big plus for development teams. Track milestones, store files, and much more from an affordable tool that does not nickle and dime you. Easy to setup and use. Great dashboard for an overall view of your projects... very functional.

Desvantagens

Cannot really test out some of the features in the higher subscriptions unless you upgrade. But maybe worth the shot, as their price levels are not all that bad. As with any tool that has increased features and capabilities, there is a bit of a learning curve when compared to other products.

Brian

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Backlog gets the job done.

It's been good. Efficient

It's been good. Efficient

Vantagens

I love the use of sprint filters and the comments.

Desvantagens

I don't like that we are limited by 1 attachment per ticket, that's not feasible even at its lowest tier option

Alternativas consideradas

Trello e ClickUp

Razões para mudar para o Backlog

Clients choice.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

New Custom Software Tester

Avaliado em 20/10/2020

Vantagens

Last year, I started working as an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a custom software company and before I started here, I had no experience in the field. I started testing to learn more about the development side and was then introduced to Backlog. Backlog has helped make the learning process smooth for me. As someone who enjoys lists, this site is great. It helps me prioritize and communicate thoroughly.

Desvantagens

I wish I use use multiple filters. For example, under the category "not closed" I am trying to test just the ones listed as "bugs" so I have it filtered to show me just the bugs under this category. But I also want to go from oldest to newest but when I click that, it shows me all of the issues in that order.

Vito
  • Setor: Administração pública

Excellent for bug tracking

Avaliado em 10/06/2019

Vantagens

Backlog enables you to register and track bugs on your system, being an agile and easy-to-use tool for any type of user. It has several options for bug tracking, from version and tag specifics to a wiki for quick reference and consistency of information. In addition, the ability to include users to be notified about a bug's resolution, without necessarily being the creator or assignee, is very good and functional!

Desvantagens

While creating an issue, if the company has already standardized a way to include them, Backlog does not indicate if a bug has already been registered, causing the multi-user test routine to become a bit messy and / or repetitive if they do not check the list before including the issue.

Mendy
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Backlog helped my team with organization

Avaliado em 16/06/2020

Vantagens

My team is using this product to log issues about a new website we are running live. We are able to each submit issues, whether it's an urgent item that has to be fixed or just a suggestion on something we would like to see changed. It keeps us from double logging our issues because we can see all of the issues daily and our IT person can log and communicate the status on each issue. It seems to be helping us stay organized on what items are priorities.

Desvantagens

I don't like that you have to click on the issue to see the latest comments on it. I wish it would display the latest comment like a preview of an email will.

Kat
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good tool for bugs tracking

Avaliado em 26/07/2023

We are tracking UAT issues and so far, Backlog has been helpful in the entire process! I also like that it's easy to search and sort items as there are multiple filters you can apply.

Vantagens

Reassignment of "assignee" is easy and beneficial for instances where there's a lot of back and forth between resources. And the attachment of images as well. You can insert the image at the position (in the message) where you want it.

Desvantagens

none at the moment. I actually haven't explored the other functionalities (aside from adding an issue/task) so I cannot name anything that I dislike or the least.

Suzanne

• Praticidade

Overall not a bad experience

Avaliado em 11/08/2017

ease of use

Desvantagens

one feature that your tools does not provide is the ability to put more people in the loop for CC and notify automatically if there is an update

Praveen
  • Setor: E-Learning

Product for Monitoring Product Activities

Avaliado em 29/04/2020

My experience with Backlog was excellent as we were looking for tool to monitor our product development. As we were a startup company we have limited source on funds and came across with backlog which supports our cause. We appreciate Nulabs for providing us their platform for supporting our team in our product development, And would definitely would be recommend Backlog.

Vantagens

Ease to Use, Team Member were able to use it on their own without any support, Quick response for support from backlog team.

Desvantagens

Nothing as such , would suggest that if you could simplify use of filters.

Anuj
  • Setor: Pesquisa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

I would recommend this software

Avaliado em 20/08/2019

Overall it is an awesome tool.

Overall it is an awesome tool.

Vantagens

It improves connectivity among employees and is very user friendly

Desvantagens

The search button present at different location does not work the same way.

Amruta

Backlog_Review

Avaliado em 24/12/2019

Its very easy to use, exactly this is developed as per user's need.

Its very easy to use, exactly this is developed as per user's need.

Vantagens

Easy to use, not complicated, user friendly

Desvantagens

Nothing is least, everything is good, user friendly

Riya

Amazing experience

Avaliado em 20/11/2018

Vantagens

This product is easy to use. It has great functionalities for every user.

Desvantagens

Nothing found so far. Better numbering of tasks.

Elijah
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Great for Dev Teams

Avaliado em 23/06/2023

Communicating and assigning tasks with our dev team.

Communicating and assigning tasks with our dev team.

Vantagens

Our Dev team loves working in Backlog. It's very simple to use.

Desvantagens

As a designer, it is not the most aesthetically pleasing project management software I have used.