Kukui

4,7 (75)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Plataforma tudo-em-um para oficinas de reparo de automóveis.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

75 avaliações

Yeisy

Overall good quality

Vantagens

Customer database is easy to understand, maintenance scheduling and vehicle tracking are a great to use.

Desvantagens

It would be helpful to see a much more interaction with Google, yelp and other review based sites. The reviews i receive from the website are great but they not influence new clients like Google or yelp.

Chris
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Responsive team

Avaliado em 07/09/2017

In depth marketing reports and the data. The ability to tweak offers and update simply.

Vantagens

Adaptability. I love that we can make changes immediately that reflect the operational enhancements. New pictures, hours of operation etc. Adaptability. I love that we can make changes immediately that reflect the operational enhancements. New pictures, hours of operation etc.

Desvantagens

Have discovered some mapping inconsistencies that should not have happened for the length of time until my discovery.

Chris

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A great product and customer service

Great website. Track my spending and calls

Great website. Track my spending and calls

Vantagens

Recorded calls, emails are easy, I can track may spending on marketing and I get an explanation when the numbers change. Great website I always get complements. I can easily answer a appointment and a review.

Desvantagens

I can't change the service intervals to real world maintenance. I don't care what the manufacturer recommend service because it is base on false driving pattern. No person drives under these conditions to change oil at 10k miles. I need the ability to adjust my maintenance accordingly. Better sync with Mitchell schedule

Jennifer

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Kukui has been a wonderful tool to help manage and get the most out of our business.

Avaliado em 31/08/2017

Easy to access and understand data, clean design, helpful and friendly staff.

Easy to access and understand data, clean design, helpful and friendly staff.

Vantagens

It is easy to use, has great graphs and charts full of helpful information, and the staff is very friendly and attentive.

Desvantagens

I wish they could integrate more of my shop's operating system, however each month they add more features and integration.

GINA

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

KUKUI IS VERY EASY TO USE AND NAVIGATE.

Avaliado em 06/09/2017

BEING ABLE TO TRACK OUR CUSTOMERS NEEDS AND UPDATE THEM WHEN SERVICES ARE UPCOMING AND NEEDED. ALSO SEEING WHERE OUR NEW CUSTOMERS ARE BEING GENERATED FROM.

Vantagens

THE DASHBOARD THAT UPDATES ME ON OUR PERFORMANCE MONTHLY GOALS. ALSO THE MISSED LEADS SECTION TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T EVER LET A MISSED EMAIL OR PHONE CALL SLIP THROUGH.

keith

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Kukui is a great source of customer relationship building and correspondence

Customer retention

Customer retention

Vantagens

the ease of use and the ability to stay in close contact with my customers in regard to scheduling and services

Desvantagens

I don't really have any , the schedule could maybe be a tad bit better if it were able to let the customer know when certain slots are full

Sebastian

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Lindsey is very responsive and they have created a terrific customized CRM platform for me.

Vantagens

I can regularly reach all 4000 people in my customer database without lifting a finger and if I need any customization they can program it for me within a day or two. Also, my representative is very responsive to me and I can reach her virtually any time during the day and get a response back.

Desvantagens

I actually have nothing to criticize about the platform. I am very very happy with it. About the only thing I could say is that it took a few weeks longer to set up then we anticipated, but it was mostly because of the shop management software I was using and not Kukui.

joe

Amazing results

Avaliado em 26/04/2018

Great web presence.

Great web presence.

Vantagens

The product really works, the support staff and leadership works very hard to help our business grow.

Desvantagens

I wish they had a better product to help generate more Google, Yelp and Facebook reviews. Other then that issue Kukui is awesome.

Eric

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Everything in one package. Easy to use, great dash board.

better work flow, better web site

better work flow, better web site

Vantagens

Have someone who knows what to do helping you out, You get a great return on your investment. Great website.

Desvantagens

Have to make sure when changing prices that all, post cards e-mails, reminders are updated at same time

Jeff

Outstanding

Easy to use.
Customer retention and acquisition options are superb.
Customers find it very simple to use.

Desvantagens

It does make me actually go online once in a while...
There really isn't much that I can complain about.
It works great.

Nikki

We LOVE Kukui!

Avaliado em 28/08/2017

Vantagens

Kukui is easy to use! The team at Kukui is great to work with and extremely well versed not only in websites and SEO work but also what works in the automotive industry! I highly recommend!

Resposta do Kukui

Thanks Nikki

Brent
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Suporte ao cliente

The one time putting all your eggs in one basket pays off!

Vantagens

Bundling all your marketing data into one dashboard makes it so easy. Margie is great! I enjoy going over our data monthly with her help. After trying other options this is the best!

Desvantagens

It does so much I forget about some features. I am not good at marketing so creating emails to generate interest is not my favorite.

chris

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

so far my experience with kukui has been very positive.

Avaliado em 07/09/2017

We can get a quick overview of our performance compared to previous performance. The ability to sit down with our service writers and let them hear themselves on phone calls has made huge improvements in how they work with customers on the phone.

Vantagens

the customer support is great. the amount of data that is readily available in an easy to digest format is great.

Desvantagens

switching from panel to panel can be slow and unresponsive at times. refreshing the page helps. I can't think of anything else at the moment.

George

Exceptional service

Vantagens

I gave five stars because Kukui deserves it. I have a high ranking website and changes are quick and seamless.

Desvantagens

I don't like that Kukui uses a tax total on the Dashboard. Repair shops that track their numbers, do not include taxes or shop supplies in our calculations. Applying tax and shop supplies efffects the bottom line and average RO.

Resposta do Kukui

Hi George. We really appreciate your support and your great feedback. What you pointed out makes sense. We will get in touch to better understand the tax reporting issues.

Kerri
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

When I started with Kukui I did not have any experience with the back end of websites. Now I...

Avaliado em 31/08/2017

Knowledge of the back end and how to do it myself.

Knowledge of the back end and how to do it myself.

Vantagens

The simplicity of how it is laid out and the help (?) dropdowns are very straightforward. Customer support has always been top notch and so responsive to all my requests and cries for help.

Desvantagens

I do not have any other software to compare it to. My only complaint is that sometime the options to edit, save, discard are faint and maybe if they were darker that would be helpful.

James

love the dials

Avaliado em 01/09/2017

Just knowing how well my marketing is working has made a huge difference in where I spend my money.

Vantagens

At the end of the week I really enjoyed looking at all of the numbers. It's nice to see that KUKUI tracks all of our leads and where they come from

Desvantagens

I would have to say I just like that it shows three-month average by default. I would rather look at last 30 days per month by month.

Nate
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Overall the experience has been great. Our website looks great and the managing tools are...

Avaliado em 01/09/2017

Customer contact and review information is great. Website design is incredible. The customer service team is very knowledgeable and always willing to help. The training sessions are very, very helpful!

Vantagens

Control Panel is very user friendly. Makes it nice for those of us that aren't so computer savvy. The layout and design make it easy to review information. How the feedback information is broken down is great too. We love the customer review/feedback aspect of the CRM material.

Desvantagens

There are a lot of options for integration, which is good, but kind of cumbersome to navigate at first. There are some areas that have direct links, but take you to a section of a long page instead of it's own separate area.

Taylor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

There are a lot of things done very well and a lot of areas that could be drastically improved...

Avaliado em 01/09/2017

Tracking, data analytics, reporting, call auditing, email, website & special control. Better marketing management from one consistent platform.

Vantagens

That Kukui allows me to manage the majority of my marketing from one place. I like knowing where my customers are coming from, how much they're spending with us, the real time database integration accuracy & ability for me to easily calculate our ROI.

Desvantagens

There's a lot of really good information and access to particular attributes, but there are a decent amount of features that would be beneficial to have that they don't include. It's fairly user friendly, but for people who what to dive further into the inner workings of the data, it's often too shallow or basic.

Matt

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great all in one platform that is easy to use and understand

Avaliado em 31/08/2017

Expert insight on an industry that is almost impossible to keep up with unless it's your full time job

Vantagens

Almost a set it and forget it service. Not that you truly forget about it, but Kukui makes it so easy to set up, then you just have to monitor and tweak/adjust to dial it in

Desvantagens

Can be a bit overwhelming with all the features and even after 2+ years, I feel like there are probably some features I still don't fully understand. I think if they would break down the site/service into 5-10 sections and then go through one section a month and really break down what the info means, how it is gathered, and how you can use it in your business, that would be EXTREMELY helpful

Ron

REALLY EASY TO MAKE CHANGES AND GET THINGS DONE

Vantagens

Easy to use and easy to get help if we need it.Customer support representative is on top of it and any time we need anything she is very helpful.Moving to Kukui has made a big difference compaired to the old marketing I use to use.

Jeff
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Haven't been disappointed once.

Avaliado em 31/08/2017

We needed to update our marketing from the 90's to the new century. Kukui was the perfect solution to get us doing the things we need to do to get ourselves in front of today's customers.

Vantagens

I love the all in one aspect. There is so much SEO and Marketing help all in one simple service. The customer support has been perfect. My questions are resolved quickly and professionally. I was originally worried that there was a lot of over promising, and I would experience a lot of under delivery. This has not been the case. I am very happy with Kukui, and I would definitely recommend the service

Desvantagens

There are a few features that i would like to see integrated, or made a little easier to use. But for the most part, I don't have any complaints. Oh, I would like to see this product in other industries. I work for more than one business and wish I had this for my other businesses.

John
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Great to work with.

Avaliado em 31/08/2017

All in one, Website, reviews, portal.

All in one, Website, reviews, portal.

Vantagens

Super easy to use for us and for customers.
Love the reviews.
Love the link to Facebook.
Portal pages has lots of info.
Web site was easy to set up

Desvantagens

Was trying to think of cons and could not think of any.
It would be great if it was free, but i am ok paying.

Derek
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Kukui helps get business in the door, and continues to monitor sales as business grows.

Avaliado em 31/08/2017

Increased sales and customer car count.

Increased sales and customer car count.

Vantagens

The page layout is good. Software supplies good information, and e-mail notification when someone makes an appointment, which is very helpful.

Desvantagens

The software takes a while to update the numbers on sales and other statistics. Some of the features are kind of glitch. But the main functions are very usable.

Rob
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Overall a great interactive system! Keeps us in touch with clients and them with us!

Avaliado em 05/09/2017

Reviews, follow-up and appointment reminders for clients, a top web presence and being able to review customer phone calls.

Vantagens

Integration with Protractor is excellent for follow ups! The dashboard is always good to look at but most of all, the review area is awesome and allows interaction! The phone call listen back tool is neat for reviewing past customer service experience as well

Desvantagens

No real negatives, the cost is the only thing that takes some adjusting too as it is much more then we've ever paid for web services. In saying this, we are getting more value then ever before and it seems to be helping with the overall business experience for our clients!

Daniel
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Everything has been awesome with Kukui

Vantagens

Dashboard is great you hit a lot of the KPI's . I also like the top% on each KPI. The call recording nice feature.

Desvantagens

There is a lot of info to look at hard to focus on key items. I'm sure over little time be easy.