Branch

4,6 (703)
Escreva uma avaliação!
O Branch permite pagamentos agilizados aos trabalhadores.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

703 avaliações

Gabriela
Gabriela
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

its been really great i had an issue once and i emailed customer service and they helped...

Avaliado em 13/11/2017

Vantagens

i love the reminders for when to work, always keeps me on time. I also like how you can change viewing to only your shifts.

Desvantagens

nothing comes to mind its really great! As i mentioned before I had a problem with the software not recognizing my name and thinking I was two separate people but customer service fixed it super quick!

Laura
Laura

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I found this app awhile ago and introduced it to some of my co-workers. We like it. Makes it...

Avaliado em 30/12/2017

Just the ease of use of this app. Allows me to check my schedule while away from store.

Vantagens

It allows us to see our schedule even when we are not at work. Easy to use. Love it. Chat is nice also.

Desvantagens

Maybe be able to delete old schedules, others have forgotten to delete it left the app.

Amy
  • Porte da empresa: 2–10 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Overall I really like this app

Avaliado em 21/09/2017

I like the scheduler and the ability to share these things with staff easily. I love the shift swap so that i don't always need to be the one looking to replace someone's shift

Vantagens

I love the scheduler and the ability for employees to shift swap. It saves time and energy for me that could be used else where

Desvantagens

I have trouble with the transition from the main page to the shift or shift swap page. It sometimes will not change or takes forever

Willo
Willo
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Branch

Avaliado em 12/01/2023

Vantagens

I like how easy it is to use. The convenience is put of this world.

Desvantagens

It's hard to get used to. You have to figure out the layout of the app.

omar
  • Setor: Restaurantes

• Suporte ao cliente

this is the best app ever , very easy to use.

Avaliado em 14/12/2017

Vantagens

I love this app so much is really easy to use and it benefits a lot of workers , I love how you can switch shifts with your coworkers and the fact that you able to see your schedule is awesome! I love this app! I also love the fact that it sends you a reminder before your shift is going to start , this is the best app ever!!! I also love the fact that it can tell you how much your next check is supposed to be ! Another thing that i like is that it allows you to look at your coworkers schedule and your allowed to easily message them.

Desvantagens

One of the cons of this app is that sometimes the schedule gets deleted but other than that i love this app!

Renea
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

• Suporte ao cliente

Excellent way to unite my staff

Avaliado em 21/06/2018

Vantagens

Easy to post schedules and shift changes. Gives an alert to upcoming shifts on your phone. Can give important shop info to all employees at one time.

Desvantagens

Sometimes can take awhile for schedule to post. Employees have to make sure their app is updated to be able to view things properly.

Dr Abe
Dr Abe

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good software to track employee performance

Avaliado em 14/03/2018

It allows us to track employee's schedules per project they are working on and thus we can make changes to employee's schedule as needed.

Vantagens

The software is easy to understand once you learn how to use it. It allows our company to track performance and productivity of each employee, as well as, the time spent on each project.

Desvantagens

The software does not allow us to perform certain functions which are specialized to certain projects we handle. Sometimes we get an error when working with certain functions.

Marcus
  • Setor: Restaurantes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent idea, An Excellent App!

Avaliado em 14/07/2018

It empowers my employee's to make their OWN shift trades safely without worry.

It empowers my employee's to make their OWN shift trades safely without worry.

Vantagens

The idea behind the app is awesome. Everyone is into social media, and it's like social media for your workplace and neighboring franchise stores! Easy to use,

Desvantagens

Sometime it will say I'm offline and I have to close it out and reopen it. There are time I update my employee's info, hit "Save" and it keeps telling me there was an error until AGAIN, I force close it And try again.

Kim
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Suporte ao cliente

So easy to post and view schedules. Swapping shifts is a breeze

Avaliado em 30/11/2017

Vantagens

The ability to see all my partners shifts makes it easy to swap or call others for help. Switching from personal schedule to entire store is great.

Desvantagens

The automatic linking to Starbucks partners everywhere. I don't use this as a social media. I have other platforms for that.

Conner

Efficient excellent

Avaliado em 24/10/2017

Community, ease of communication and the ability to share schedules and work out the kinks with he whole team in advanced time frames

Vantagens

The schedule aspect and the team boards. These help with the brining together of the team and allow easy communication if no other means can be achieved

Desvantagens

Learning how to post schedule changes could be a difficulty there were no labeled options and maybe a tutorial, or helpful hints could help fix this problem

Chad

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great way to connect with employees Ina way that is inclusive and easily accessible.

Avaliado em 06/10/2017

Just the ease of accessibility in which I have to communicate with all employees at one time.

Vantagens

Everything! I like that everyone on the app can access and share the same information with ease. I love how not only does it enable you to post and share work schedules, but the app also breaks down the schedule to an easily viewed breakdown per fa of each week. It shows you who is coming in and when on which day so that there is never any confusion as to who is working. I also love how it will alert you two hours before you have your next shift starting, just in case you forget or just didn't see the schedule posted at work. I also love how there is an individual chat option so you can have private conversations with your coworkers about work related issues that not everyone needs to see. Lastly, I love how the app enables a form of communication that doesn't require the use of people's data, minutes, or texts, as many people don't always have unlimited access to these.

Desvantagens

There really isn't anything negative I can think of with the app, other than sometimes it will get the wrong times for upcoming shifts on the daily break downs of the schedule. However, you can just as easily double check the schedule posted in the app in case you feel there might be an error.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I found Branch to be easy to network with all employees

Avaliado em 02/11/2017

Having problems editing and changing position and business.

Having problems editing and changing position and business.

Vantagens

Being able to post the weekly schedule and shift reminders. I like to use it to add training tips so all the crew can see it. I also use it to praise and recognize individual crew members and the team as a whole.

Desvantagens

I would like More GIFS related to Arby's and the food industry. Sometimes I get notifications about conversations but when I go into the App I can't find the whole conversation that I was notified about, so it's like coming into the middle of something that you aren't quite sure what the original question is about.

Alyssa
Alyssa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

overall this is pretty useful for working at a place with a lot of people you don't know well.

Avaliado em 05/07/2018

the biggest benefit is being able to communicate with my team in an organized way rather than just a giant group chat that inevitably gets off track.

Vantagens

I like the activities board. I like that people can post a general post to everyone without it being in your messages. i also like that you can individually message anyone, it's very useful especially when you don't know anyone when you first start.

Desvantagens

the individual messaging is pretty glitchy, i hate that i cant send emojis and half the time if I'm trying to have a conversation i need to restart the app to get it to load the new message sent to me. i also hate that i cant adjust my shifts. if I'm covering someone else's shift i want to be able to manually add that in, or vise versa. I also hate that in shift coverage it is filled with a bunch of old stuff from months ago, there should be a filter to automatically get rid of them once the date of the shift in question has passed. i also would like if in the comments for posts on the activity bored you could comment gifs and such

Jennifer

Almost there

Avaliado em 27/08/2018

Vantagens

It is very easy to use, and there are some great features.

Desvantagens

Messages do not always send right away, I once received a message 3 months after it was sent...

Sometimes Branch does not read a posted scheduled picture correctly, which is confusing for some staff. It cannot differentiate between people with the same first name.

SHENEA
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

Love it

Avaliado em 10/12/2020

It was very easy to use. Loved it alot to use to use it.

It was very easy to use. Loved it alot to use to use it.

Vantagens

Every feature on this software I like . It was very very easy to learn how to use it didn't take long

Desvantagens

There wasn't nothing I didn't like inlikedd everything about it. Very good software to use lol very easy

Santana

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great way to find out when I work and communicate with team members

Avaliado em 25/06/2018

Vantagens

The app is very easy to use and self-explanatory. being able to scroll through it and find out what days you have to work is great.

Desvantagens

Sometimes runs slow sometimes and closes out on its own. You might have to reopen it. It would also be nice if it had a night mode.

• Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Branch or no...?

Avaliado em 14/10/2020

I actually within the time of use found it helpful and ease of use was a benifit. It doesn't allow much room to misuse or overborrow.

Vantagens

I really liked the fact it used two factor authentication and it seemed not as buggy as other platforms I have experience with.

Desvantagens

The customer service response time and solutions offered by its artificial intelligence. It too long of a gap and no one is available via phone which would be more pragmatic and reliable.

Matthew
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Simple and effective

Avaliado em 06/02/2018

Easy and active communications with a team and fast schedule uploads and viewing

Vantagens

The app is easy to use and intuitive. The interface and tabbed approach to feature separation is native to most smart phone users and will developed.

Desvantagens

The customization is non-existent. Changing notifications sounds or frequency is all or nothing, and images are downloaded every time rather than cached. Posting times is buggy, with simple text entry passed for a poorly implemented rolling clock design. Messaging does not play well with other SMS offerings and instead uses data or wifi

• Suporte ao cliente

Every so often we have a few glitches with the schedules but it's very easy to use

Avaliado em 02/02/2018

Vantagens

I love the fact that it keeps the staff up to date and informed. Also, the way it breaks the schedules down into calendar for ia very convenient.

Desvantagens

We have a large staff and I wish there was an easier way to take a picture of the schedule to make sure all the employees are included in there. Because some times I have to add people in there manually. Or they just don't make it in at all

• Setor: Fabricação de alimentos

Making life easier.

Avaliado em 08/02/2019

I’ve realized that it’s easier to communicate with coworkers about issues for schedule conflicts. It also helped get big messages out to everyone at once such as new specials or company changes.

Vantagens

I love branch because it allows you to view your schedule without having to carry a copy. Towards the end of my pregnancy branch made it extreamly easy to schedule my appointment around my work schedule because I have my work schedule at the tips of my fingers.

Desvantagens

I honestly can’t think of anything I dislike about branch. It made my work life so much easier.

Nicole
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Love using it very convenient.

Avaliado em 16/08/2017

The ease of knowing my schedule, requesting time off, any problems that may occur information we need to know about anything going on at our business we always know as long as it's posted,updates on what is going on being able to post about needing coverage very simple and easy to use and understand.

Vantagens

I always know when I work by using the schedule, the fact that I don't have to call to find out is great.

Desvantagens

I think it's off on how many hours it shows that you work, they don't seem to be correct and when things are posted in the activity area it doesn't let me see all of the message that is written.

Michael

• Suporte ao cliente

Great app really takes managing to a new level.

Avaliado em 10/05/2018

Vantagens

When an employee cant come to work they can ask the entire staff about coverage without needing anyones phone number also helps managers be more aware.

Desvantagens

I do not have any complaints the app does everything i need it to and then some. Only real improvement would maybe be if when your seeing the schedule it let you go back without having to exit the app.

• Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Branch Assist helped my small business team to take success into its own hands through...

Avaliado em 14/07/2018

Productivity increased through easy-to-use technology

Productivity increased through easy-to-use technology

Vantagens

Ease of use is a major thing for us. Some of the team is tech savvy and some not so much. This product really worked for everyone at all levels of experience that needed to use it.

Desvantagens

Like anything there are improvements that could be made but they ARE being made frequently so no complaints here.

Tiffany
  • Porte da empresa: 2–10 funcionários

Love the hole app

Avaliado em 18/04/2022

Vantagens

This app is great I use it as my personal bank and have my payroll check deposited into this account and I have had no issues whatsoever and the instant cash advance is wonderful feature to have love it

Desvantagens

There isnt anything to say bad about this app it's Great all the way around

Miguel
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Great app!

Avaliado em 11/01/2019

Really great and valuable app. Almost no downsides and a lot of near features.

Really great and valuable app. Almost no downsides and a lot of near features.

Vantagens

I loved the widget on this app. It was so helpful and amazingly accurate. I think I only saw it mess up once but other than that it was really cool to have.

Desvantagens

There’s not anything that I particularly disliked. Maybe having to use my FaceID anytime I exited the app or when there was an interruption. I wish after it was unlocked then there was a timer instead to lock it again if the app wasn’t closed.