Avaliações do Paychex Flex

4,2 (1.572)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Soluções para RH e folha de pagamento

(1.572)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

Avaliado em 23/09/2022

Muito bom !

Muito bom !

Vantagens

Gostando demais do serviço. Me surpreende a cada dia !

Desvantagens

Poderia ter menos burocracia, algumas coisas podem ser diferentes

Flavio
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Facilidade e praticidade

Avaliado em 03/05/2023

Vantagens

A dinâmica de uso e praticidade,facilidade em usar

Desvantagens

Alguns mecanismos podem ser otimizados para não ter um dalay

Victoria
Victoria
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great payroll and hr employer/employee program

Avaliado em 24/03/2023

Overall I've had no problems with paycheckflex really other than the direct deposit not transferring over from my job profiles but other than that it's been a really awesome experience it's been easy to use friendly and just great it's very useful and I do appreciate the software and I continue to use it to this day

Vantagens

On some pros are that it's easy to use the interface is set up really user friendly it's sectioned off and your different jobs you know your pay your schedule your onboarding your your stuff you need to complete for HR or assignments places to message people ask questions you can view when your check gets deposited or written how many hours you worked all sorts of things like that and your vacation time and it's just it's really easy and it makes my job easier and it makes knowing what I'm doing for other people who are using it easy and I get paid on time if not early actually for me not everybody does though and it's all right there like I can print off my w-2s I can print off my tax paperwork message my employers or employees and manage my benefits and everything it's a really great system.

Desvantagens

Honestly the only thing I don't like is if you have multiple employers on there and you put in your direct deposit information for one it does not automatically carry over to another job if you have multiple jobs at the same time so there for a minute I was getting a hard check because I thought that that information that I just entered for a previous in my other employer that I'm still working would go through to my next account but it does not you have to manually re-enter that

Sara
Sara
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001–10.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Paychex Flex is a simple and straightforward system

Avaliado em 13/03/2023

Paychex Flex's interface has always been straightforward to use; the admin dashboard is full of useful information and it's impossible to miss any updates or notifications. Our less technically-inclined staff members have no trouble navigating the user dashboard.

Vantagens

I manage the company's administrative tasks, including Payroll, Onboarding, and HRS. There is no way to overstate the amount of time it has saved me. About 5 minutes are all I need to do payroll, and that's only when there's a new employee.

Desvantagens

The ability to look at Payroll records dating back more than two years. There are numerous Payroll Representatives. Inconveniently, I have to deal with a separate point person for each functionality.

Aline
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

One-stop shop, but not very customizable

Avaliado em 03/10/2019

Vantagens

It is very convenient to have access to the phone application, so you can access information and even run payroll from anytime / anywhere.
The add-on Stratustime allows you to track the non-exempt employees' hours and feeds directly into the payroll system.

Desvantagens

Entering one-off payroll data such as expense reimbursement or a medical insurance payback has to be done at the individual level through individual checks.
it is difficult to customize access such as giving access to managers to accrue CTO days only, or giving them access to some HR info (number of vacation days, salary) without giving them access to all of it.
Also, the marketing is a little aggressive, the company offers so many other side services (writing your employee handbook, offering 401k, etc) that they call you too often with too many proposals, often different people for the same products.

Kari
  • Setor: Veterinária
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Could be more intuitive

Avaliado em 06/04/2024

Vantagens

I like the ability to clock in and keep track of my time card and pay details in one place.

Desvantagens

It’s not always the easiest to navigate through the multiple menus to find what I’m looking for.

Faith
  • Setor: Agricultura
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The customer support team for this software is so cool. Focused to assisting.

Avaliado em 25/10/2023

Very wide coverage of benefits. Paychex Flex is a game changer.

Very wide coverage of benefits. Paychex Flex is a game changer.

Vantagens

The customer support team really gave me an overwhelming experience. The assistance they gave at a time I was almost giving up on setting up the software was so satisfying. Ever since they assisted me, Paycheck Flex has been an easy to use software. Extremely helpful in payment management. It provides a great overview of my work and helps in creating a wonderful work environment.

Desvantagens

Five stars worth of performance. Nothing is challenging with Paychex Flex.

Irma
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Paychex ROCKS

Avaliado em 13/12/2023

1000% Satisfied - they are the best in the industry!

1000% Satisfied - they are the best in the industry!

Vantagens

One stop does it all - all calls answered day or night and even on weekends and holidays - have done it and they are amazing!

Desvantagens

I wish Paychex had been introduced sooner

Sage HR

Razões para escolher o Paychex Flex

They were the worse in customer service - their product was not worth the money spent.

QuickBooks Enterprise

Razões para mudar para o Paychex Flex

We had used Business Works in the years past with no issues, just got extremely expensive to keep up. Sage is not MAC friendly
Gloria
  • Setor: Construção

Avaliado em 03/11/2023

Overall it has been a good experience. I don't have any major complaints.

Overall it has been a good experience. I don't have any major complaints.

Vantagens

Ease of use for our workers out in the field when they want to request PTO.

Desvantagens

We don't use a lot of the features so I'll have to wait to see

Leila
  • Setor: Engenharia civil

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

It works, but could definitely be better

Avaliado em 09/08/2023

Vantagens

It does the job, in terms of compliance and W2 preparation I have nothing to say. Their customer representatives are kind and try to do their best to help you.

Desvantagens

Their reporting is definitely a very important feature that in Paychex Flex is not intuitive and is very limited.The way their databses are crafted, makes it hard to bulk change things correctly, and their pre-made reports have very limited information. You need to customize them and even then is hard to get the information you are looking for.

Gusto

Razões para mudar para o Paychex Flex

I didn't choose Paychex Flex. It's what the company I work for uses. I wouldn't really recommend it.
Bernadette
Bernadette
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

Lacking Proper Customer Service

Avaliado em 22/01/2020

Overall the system is good but their customer service needs to be more organized and at least be able to help you look into something when you need answers.

Vantagens

We like that employees can log in and update their personal account info. such as new address ect. we also like that they can download their tax forms and so on

Desvantagens

Every time we've had questions it seems as though no one there has the answers we need. This can be very frustrating!

Hannah
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Easy and Intuitive

Avaliado em 08/05/2024

Vantagens

Paychex Flex puts everything in one place and streamlines processes.

Desvantagens

There's nothing id change about this tool.

Cody
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Streamlined and Simplified Payroll Processing and Ancillary HR Services

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

Thus far, the experience has been positive and meets all needs of the company. Tax compliance, W-2s, time keeping, and benefits admin all went smoothly through a full annual cycle. The customer service response times are within a reasonable range, and the mobile app surprisingly is very useful due to the simplicity of the overall platform. Employees can also self-serve make a certain number of changes to things like addresses or banking info without the need for an HR team member to service such requests.

Vantagens

The ease of onboarding and implementation (compared to ADP, for example), as well as the streamlined processes that allow for staff who may not be payroll professionals to accurately run payroll & benefits to a high degree of efficiency.

Desvantagens

The functionality for contractors isn't as great as some other providers I've used in the past (PayReel, for instance). Additionally, the level of sophistication for tax issue or researching problems from state notices, etc. isn't the best I've seen though it is certainly adequate.

ADP Workforce Now

Razões para escolher o Paychex Flex

Cheaper and more streamlined solution for a smaller company that may not require dedicated payroll teams and a very high level of white-glove service.

Razões para mudar para o Paychex Flex

Presented the clearest and best use case for a small to mid-size company which a mix of hourly and salaried staff. Also not having a dedicated payroll expert on the team necessitated a platform that is easy to use and does not have a steep learning curve (ADP, for instance).
Kanwal
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Great product

Avaliado em 07/05/2020

Customer service is the only downside. Otherwise, we are happy with the system itself.

Vantagens

We used to rely on our accountant in the past. This is a great way to have access to anything at anytime. Another perk is that the employees are able to review their tax documents remotely as well.

Desvantagens

This is not really related to the software itself, but the customer service continues to be an ongoing problem. God forbid if you receive a notice from EDD or IRS, you'll be chasing behind people to follow up. I wish whatever forms are submitted, we can have access to them from a particular page along with the outcomes.

QuickBooks Time

Razões para escolher o Paychex Flex

We switched our time entries to Paychex Flex too because Timesheets.com doesn't have a proper tracking system for paid time off.

Razões para mudar para o Paychex Flex

Price and everything being under one place
Emmanuel
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Good product overall

Avaliado em 05/11/2019

It's a good product for a small to medium size company. Again, my review is from a user standpoint, not an administrator. I really have no negative remarks for Paychex Flex.

Vantagens

Recording time is relatively easy.
W2s and paysubs are easily obtainable
Easy to navigate

Desvantagens

From a user standpoint, nothing really.

Paylocity

Razões para escolher o Paychex Flex

This was a decision made by upper management.

Paylocity
Sheila
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best decision we every made

Avaliado em 25/05/2021

They have helped me to ease up my role in the payroll process and they have set us up on five recruitment boards to help us find employees and the whole hiring process is so easy and I don't have to be so hands on through the process.

Vantagens

The hiring/onboarding piece is amazing.
They set us up in less than 3 days and had us doing our first payroll within a week. They sat with us through the whole payroll process from start to finish to make sure we understood it all.
The Time and attendance piece is awesome and works so well for our staff

Desvantagens

There is nothing we don't like about Paychex. It has met our expectations and continues to do so daily.

ADP Workforce Now e Paylocity

Razões para escolher o Paychex Flex

Paycor's customer service was awful and their program was not conducive to what we need as we continue to grow.

Paycor

Razões para mudar para o Paychex Flex

We felt it did a better job of what we needed and wanted our HRIS system to achieve.
Timothy
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

I would rather do payroll myself than continue using Paychex

Avaliado em 14/03/2023

Terrible. Absolutely terrible! I will NEVER use this company again.

Terrible. Absolutely terrible! I will NEVER use this company again.

Vantagens

Every employee has their own login information

Desvantagens

Customer support. I went through THREE account reps before deciding to find someone else, and NONE OF THEM would answer the phone, return calls, or respond to emails. I finally got the retention team on the phone, who assured me that my rep's supervisor would call me on a specific day at a specific time. That phone call never happened. When I spoke with the retention department again, they informed me it was because it was the supervisors last day in that position, as he was getting a promotion. A supervisor with at least 3 team members who cannot be bothered to speak to a customer and couldn't be bothered himself got promoted.

Gusto e ADP Workforce Now

Razões para mudar para o Paychex Flex

They seemed like the better choice during the onboarding process. That all changed after I ran my first payroll.
Cristiano
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Simple payroll & employee management system, ideal for small businesses.

Avaliado em 08/12/2021

If you don't need accurate time clock functionality, Paychex Flex is a great way to have a payroll processing solution.

Vantagens

The ease of use is the key selling point for Paychex Flex. As a small business owner with little to no HR/Accounting experience, Paychex made payroll and employee management simple and easy.

Desvantagens

Their employee app and time/attendance functionality is terrible. Time clocks were never accurate, difficult to correct, and is the reason we switched providers.

ADP Workforce Now

Razões para mudar para o Paychex Flex

Price and ease of implementation. That being said, we have switched to ADP Workforce now after 2 years with Paychex
Teena
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Powerful and feature-rich payroll and HR management software

Avaliado em 12/05/2023

Vantagens

Paychex Flex is its extensive scope of elements, which incorporates finance handling, time and participation following, benefits organization, and HR consistence. The product likewise offers a versatile application, which empowers representatives to see their compensation stubs, advantages, and time-off demands. Its easy to understand interface, which makes it simple for clients to explore and deal with their finance and HR errands. The product additionally gives broad customization choices, permitting organizations to fit their finance and HR cycles to meet their particular necessities.

Desvantagens

sometimes programming can be delayed to load, and that the announcing usefulness could be more vigorous.

Marta
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

Avaliado em 07/10/2016

Procured the total HRO package (payroll, 401k, FSA, Time & Attendance, HRIS, HR Compliance and HR Generalist). There is no HRIS compatibility with the Payroll system, one has to run separate reports. Anytime Paychex updates their website, links do not work to the other features and or issues occur. Example, PTO accrual stopped working properly so we had to start accruing PTO manually and users not properly redirected to their links in the Learning center. On the payroll side the support is a black hole. Specifically any state registrations that are not properly loaded by Paychex and result in state tax fees which do not get resolved without employer paying penalty. Numerous emails do not get acknowledged. The implementation process is juvenile and lacks complete project management scope. Overall communication and execution by Paychex is so poor, one finally stops being frustrated and simply begins search for better system, which we are doing.

Vantagens

Compliance. Nice to have employee handbook online and learning center for compliance training is also helpful.
While Paychex payroll has strong workflow rules and meets general processing requirements, they make everything else so painful, therefore one could never recommend them. It would be like telling someone it's okay to cross a bridge that you know could collapse any moment and that you know is no longer maintained.

Desvantagens

Assigned customer reps - unresponsive or not timely in responses until escalations. Paychex's lack of technology understanding - every time they upgrade they do not test what the impact to customer use and all their products. They had a big upgrade in late December 2015, their system was not accessible from early morning until the evening (end of year!). Multiple email and calls yielded no information. Finally at 4pm we get an email that they were experiencing problems and would be back live shortly. Who does that?
While learning center is a nice to have, spent an hour giving feedback and nothing changed, e.g., the CA Manager Anti- Sexual harassment training is 2.5 hours all in one shot. Not standard for training needs - asked them to break into 4 modules so it would not be daunting to busy leaders....crickets.

Heather
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use as an employee

Avaliado em 04/08/2022

As a user, Paychex provides an easy-to-use platform for time tracking and paycheck information. I downloaded the app but chose to stick with the website due to the straightforward nature of being able to clock in and out quickly, request PTO, and approve employee time tracking with a few clicks in a web browser.

Vantagens

Paychex is easy to use as an employee. Being able to clock in and out is simple - there is a button to click that records the punches. I've also used the timesheet to manually enter time, which is also straightforward. As a supervisor, seeing my direct report's timesheet is handy. To approve, it's a matter of checking a box for approval - I feel like it could not get any simpler as an end user.

Desvantagens

While easy to use, I'm not too fond of the feature for switching between the employee (self) details and supervisor (direct report) details. A switch role function in the upper corner is not necessarily intuitive. I would love for there to be a way to have it all on the same "home" page rather than having to switch roles. While I personally do not have anything to do with the setup of Paychex, I am going to assume there are some issues from there, as our HR department seemed to have difficulty making updates to the system regularly.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Way better services out there for cheaper prices

Avaliado em 26/02/2022

Do not rely on them to let you know by hiring an employee in another state, you are subject to any additional state/local taxes outside of income tax and unemployment tax. We didn't know we were required to have disability insurance & paid family leave insurance for hiring an employee in NY. I guess I can't blame Paychex because technically it's not a tax but because we began payroll in NY, it required us to carry it. I'm more mad about the fact that it is optional to withhold a small portion of the employees wages for disability insurance or the employer can cover the whole cost. Paychex just started withholding the max portion from the employee without ever saying a word to us. So 1.) they knew we were subject to it and didn't bother to say anything and 2.) they started an optional withholding from employee checks without ever having us sign off on it. They will be easy to reach when they need something, but very very slow if you need something. They switched our assigned payroll specialist so many times that I don't even know who it is now to let them know we are switching at the end of the quarter.

Vantagens

The only thing I can say I liked is that they pay the tax and file the required quarterly/annual reports.

Desvantagens

Very confusing just to have a rate for an employee. There's multiple areas in the employee file where you can add "compensation" & "earnings & deductions". Compensation is where you can add their rate (if you don't, it will notify you that you're not paying minimum wage). You figure you need to add at least one category of earnings like hourly or salary in order to pay an employee. So I added their hourly rates to compensation then added Hourly to their Earnings along with their rate again. The Hourly specifically states RATE X HOURS. Yet, by having both of these, you'll end up paying the employees twice. No problem right. Reports take kind of long to download, and not easily customizable.

Candace
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Paychex Flex the next best electronic payroll system!

Avaliado em 09/04/2018

The benefits of using Paychex Flex software is that the product is available online to users. Other benefits include being able to select a specific payment plan or subscription suitable for the company to aid the human resources aspects of payroll. Additional benefits include accessing a dashboard with all employee information to be edited or submitted at once. More benefits of utilizing Paychex Flex include developing quick reports such as payroll statistics. Paychex Flex is a good tool to administer payroll for your company.

Vantagens

Paychex Flex is an online software that human resources personnel can utilize for payroll. Paychex Flex has various subscriptions that company's can select depending on the types of features. Paychex Flex offers an employee dashboard that requires an username, password, and pin number. Paychex Flex allows users to disburse amounts of funds to contractors, employees, vendors, and sponsors. Paychex Flex offers tools, tutorials, and customer support related to the online library and overall application.

Desvantagens

Paychex Flex requires a new verification code upon logging into the dashboard. Users listed in the Paychex Flex may not be deleted depending on administrative rights to complete such an action. Paychex Flex may provide usernames and passwords to administrators and not employees, thus employees may not be able to update time card electronically. Paychex Flex allows time card adjustments to be made by the administrator. Paychex Flex allows payroll adjustments to be made by the administrator.

Chris
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Lot's of Payroll options but this one exceedes

Avaliado em 13/11/2023

Paychex has been a simple platform to use for time and attendance, payroll management and the reporting tools make it easy for side by side comparisons.

Vantagens

Paychex has an easy to view dashboard with customizable tiles and which allows you to tailor your experience based on your company. Time and Attendance flows easily and payroll is a breeze. The employee database makes it easy to reference start dates, end dates, pay changes and update banking on the spot. Their database of reporting makes it easy to pull report and customize based on our organization.

Desvantagens

While we do have dedicated support on the account admin side these staff seem to change, so consistency with account managers can be a challenge at times. However, when we do work with them they are attentive and helpful in solving our issues.

Debbie
  • Setor: Serviços de informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Love the Ease if Online Benefit Administration

Avaliado em 29/06/2018

Survey software is not something that I usually recommend.

Survey software is not something that I usually recommend.

Vantagens

The best thing about this software is that I can do everything I need to do on my computer or mobile phone at any time of the day or night. The application is very easy to access and I administer payroll, 401k, health, dental and vision benefits, FSA and employee additions/changes over the application. Almost every service I utilize through Paychex is on this application. Invaluable! If I'm out of town I can still submit payroll! WOW! What a game changer Paychex Flex has been! The old way of doing business is out the window with Paychex Flex replacing it in a very positive way!

Desvantagens

There is a couple of items that I would like to see enhanced. In people, I would like the ability to always pull up my preferred view of employees without having to click on the apply button. My preferred view is saved but will not display until I click on apply. Second, on the people drop down menu from the upper right corner, I would like the ability to select that view as well. When that drop down is selected I get all the employees that have ever been entered into the Paychex database - terminated and active. I want to be able to display just the active employees in that drop down. These are just enhancement requests that in no way affect the valuable pros of the application. The items in the cons are just "nice to haves".