Avaliações do CrazyLister

CrazyLister

Solução de gestão de listas do eBay

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

238 avaliações

• Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

If all you want is to sell on eBay look no further

Avaliado em 22/05/2019

We love it and do use it for our store that is only on eBay but for the main business we simply can't. All in all, for what it is it's great and fun to use.

Vantagens

Super easy tons of drag and drop templates for the description section and easily launch a ton of products on eBay. All in all I loved using this and sad that I can't keep using it, they've even found ways around eBays ban on Javascript which is incredible.

Desvantagens

It doesn't integrate with any CMS like Wordpress or Magento where the big companies keep their inventory, making using the tool a moot point unless you just want to sell on eBay.

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

This tool is not good if you have 2-3 store and not follow their template. if u want use urs...

Avaliado em 26/04/2018

Saved time when it works as expected.
But now it is wasting my time

Saved time when it works as expected.
But now it is wasting my time

Vantagens

Easiest tool for eBay listing.
They have almost each future and also keep sending very useful information emails about how ebay business could be better

Desvantagens

this is good for ONLY FOR ONE ebay store.
If you have several store and you want to prepare all as you wish then you will have issues AND THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU NEED. ALSO IF YOU TRY TO GET HELP FROM SUPPORT, THEY WILL ONLY SHARE WITH YOU ARTICLES.

I have kept asking my issue at last 5 times. Rep reply with generic emails. Even she did not understand the issue. One other gentleman tried to help and resolved but they are keep telling plus need this, plus need this, but none of those written some where, and because of that,
5 min work cannot be even completed. As of now, during the last 48 hours, i was not done any listing.

what they say; prepare listing in 5 min? That is not true

DO NOT USE THIS TOOL IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNT. TAKE IT EASY AND KEEP USING EBAY ITSELF.

AS OF TODAY I GOT TIRED, NOT GET RESOLVED MY ISSUE AND I WILL MAKE SIMPLE EBAY LISTING, LIKE BEFORE.

DURING THE LAST 24 HOURS, IM KEEP ASKING ONE SIMPLE QUESTIONS. NO RESOLUTION.

My issue is simple, i only can keep a template for one account, and other 2 each time needs to be prepared again.

Anyway; I do not recommend for multi account users

Rob
Rob
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Was told by Crazylister my listings would import no problem, then became a 5 month issue with...

Avaliado em 13/01/2018

Now that I worked out the kinks with the legacy template code not importing my 1963 listings the templates look good

Vantagens

Predesigned Template switching ease of use of templates for listings. I like the speed of the online software once its loaded and the feature to save a lot of templates to use for different marketing and styles of listings

Desvantagens

Initially, I was disappointed after signing up due to the promise the company made about being able to import my listings from Ebay to Crazylister which did not go smoothly. I had to edit 1960 listings manually which defeated the purpose of the import feature due to their software not being able to import text out of a legacy template I used on all 1963 listings. I asked for a credit after I spent approx1-2 min per listing totaling 3840 min (64 hours) and about 50 hours on the Ebay side finding out why my listings still had active content after the import to Crazylister. After asking for some type of credit for the issue no credit was issued toward my billing after going through all of the above. I like the software (now that I fixed all of my listings that did not import correctly) but still feel letdown by the staff of their promise. I am not sure I am going to continue my annual service when I dont use it more than at the most 4x month. I might look elsewhere for a template service. I dont like writing bad reviews but I had to after what I went through.

Jason
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easiest Template Software, Minor Cons...

Avaliado em 23/07/2019

This software is easy to use and helps me significantly reduce the time spent listing items. My sales have been steadily increasing monthly since using the crazy lister platform.

Vantagens

This software is easy to use and integrate with eBay and inventory source. This saves so much time. There are plenty of templates to cover almost every type of business, plus it's easy to make adjustments to the templates so you can better identify with your business.

Desvantagens

Some minor cons are the fact that you cannot clear ended listings from showing up on crazy lister if you're using eBay. Also, when using the data feed upload for csv files, you cannot clear unused files from the crazy lister platform. And the last thing that I hope they work on is making the platform a little more mobile friendly when designing or uploading more listings. The software doesn't load correctly to mobile.

Victoria

• Suporte ao cliente

Great Team and Customer Support! Great Product Super Easy to use!

Avaliado em 28/11/2017

Vantagens

1- Hassle-free coding by not using Adobe Dreamweaver to create each listing.
2- Automatically update eBay listing in one finger click.
3 - Find easily the templates need to be uploaded after a revision
4 - Edit and modify the description by not altered the templates.
5 - Having everything in one place.

Desvantagens

1- The text can overlap or the spacing of each paragraph differ between Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera.
2- Not be able to organize by Alphabetical order the templates Folders and the Templates.
3- Disconnect and Connect with a 3rd Party Integrations each time to publish a new listing on eBay.

Daniel
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

CrazyLister has helped take my store up a notch

Avaliado em 16/01/2018

Professional looking eBay listings with the ability to easily add my own content with out knowing any kind of coding.

Vantagens

Very user friendly, you do not have to be a computer wiz to use Crazy Lister. I feel Crazy Lister makes my store stand out from the rest with the ability to add video and photos easily, add clickable links and very easy to go in and edit any template. Crazy Lister works well for me so far without having to spend thousands too have someone design a template for me.

Desvantagens

What I like least is it is a little hard to get elements perfectly lined up in a row so they look professional, maybe I don't quite now what I'm doing? the other thing is when I edit text in a headline the text element box seems to move or drag a bit if your not real careful.

Andrew

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing software has really helped our ebay listings

Avaliado em 11/01/2018

Our Ebay listings now look professional, and best of all they are mobile friendly. Something Ebay has been lacking was a template system which actually works.

Vantagens

Crazylister is very easy to use and implement. It works well with our other systems and when we have any problems, victor and the team are always really helpful.

Desvantagens

We had a slight glitch when setting up to work with linnworks, another software we use to run ebay listings, but this was an issue with linnworks, Crazylister helped ut and even spoke directly to linnworks to fix the issue. Now everything works great.

Michael
  • Setor: Transporte marítimo

Long time customer - Very Satisfied - Great Service

Avaliado em 20/12/2018

The customer support puts this service over the top for me. If I ever have any issues support team are on top of it. This software has created so much value for our company, and we are overall extremely pleased.

Vantagens

I love how you can create new listings and great looking designs seamlessly. It gives us a platform to present our offerings in a very professional manner.

Desvantagens

There was a bit of learning process and adjusting to the system when they overhauled compatibility to Ebay.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Easy to create templates and apply to hundreds of lists in one click

Avaliado em 12/01/2018

design ebay lists - was not easy as expected though - it is not drag and drop as i expected.

Vantagens

Crazylister assist you to create lovely templates that looks professional without having any experience

Desvantagens

CrazyLister is not cheap (but yet worth it).
There are few features missing that could have been helpful - but crazylister is contently evolving so looking forward

Arron
Arron
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easily the best product on the market of its kind

Avaliado em 13/12/2017

Professional looking listings with our own branded touch. Fully eBay compliant.

Professional looking listings with our own branded touch. Fully eBay compliant.

Vantagens

Easy to use and no need to faff around with HTML for hours on end. The premade templates are also an excellent starting point to build on.

Desvantagens

The mobile optimisation is nowhere near as good as advertised and tends to truncate all widgets and other items into a small area making it unusable.

Paul
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

There have been ups and downs

Avaliado em 12/01/2018

Professional listing

Professional listing

Vantagens

Professional template in listings. I like the look@

Desvantagens

Ebay keeps saying i have non conforming links and although cl says you can fix in one batch that is not true. They have to be done individually. What a pain. Also the name crazy lister is plastered all over my listing. They will remove it if i pay more money. I think i pay enough to not be blackmailed into paying more. Because of this i will probably not be renewing. Im not the only one that feels this way. It is like a weasels clause and leaves a bad taste in the mouth so to speak.

Hey Paul,
Thanks for reaching out.
CrazyLister in fact is 100% eBay policy compliant and you can update your listings in bulk! No need to work one at a time. Sounds like there may be an issue with your account as you do not need to "pay more" in order to remove banners. Each plan has a limit of listings that you can manage, and as long as you are a subscribed user, you should not see the banner.
Please reach out to our customer support team so that we can help you get this all sorted out in no time! It really is just a matter of a few clicks :)

Josef
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

I have been using the program for the past year and I love it!

Avaliado em 15/01/2018

My listings look well and people can clearly understand what item I'm selling. what are the benefits my product has over others.

Vantagens

I like the frequent updates and the customer service that helps me when I need it. I also like the template I have, I use it for all my listings.

Desvantagens

The program is still not perfect and there are still bugs now and there. Good thing that the customer service is doing what they can to help.

Resposta do CrazyLister

Hey Josef, thanks for the review!
We're always happy to hear from happy CrazyLister users. Our team is always working hard to improve CrazyLister and fix any issues that may come along. It's great to hear that our hard work is not going unrecognized :)
If you have any questions, you know where to find us!

Andrew
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I Started using CL 3 years ago and it drastically improved my ebay sales.

Avaliado em 22/01/2018

This software has drastically improved my ebay sales in turn making me more money! Whqt more could you ask for. A fantastic product. Also in the easrly stages the customer support was so quick, friendly and accurate.

Vantagens

How easy it is to use and create professionally looking designs. Without having previous design experience i have created many listing templates which look like theyve been created by a graphic designer. I also really like how easy it is to keep the design consistent for multiple listings and just changing items specifics.

Desvantagens

Nothing. I like everything. Unfortunatley i cant write much more in this section as i am such a big fan and cant think of anything that can be improved

Brian
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

Outstanding company and product

Avaliado em 06/02/2020

Great company and well worth the price. If things continue to grow for us I expect to be an annual subscriber at a higher level. Today we are at the 5,000 listing level.

Vantagens

I was frustrated at first because it was all online video training. I sent a note to them and said they were missing the boat because we are a company growing 600% a year and I don't like a training environment that I cannot ask questions and be collaborative. The founder of the company called me and spent time with me on a video call. It was terrific and now I am getting more comfortable with the software. I have now seen the benefit.

Desvantagens

They still have some issues with data in my opinion as all my data boxes that I check and provide on eBay don't make it into CrazyLister but I know they are working on that. I also don't like the fact that I cannot check pricing on CrazyLister and have to do that on eBay.

Chris

• Suporte ao cliente

I use this product for my Ebay listings, very easy to use. The support from the team is...

Avaliado em 10/11/2017

Good value
Continued constant support

The main thing i could say is that the support from the team (Din was amazing) when i had integration with Ebay`s new policies issues was absolutely superb. Instant replies, instant resolution, support, i`m not bad with code, etc but these guys know everything.

Jason

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Does what is says and is easy to use.

Avaliado em 16/11/2017

Increased listing time and increased views and click through rate. I've also seen an increase in sales since using this software.

Vantagens

I like the simple drag and drop design. Nothing complicated about that part.
Good amount of icons that I can add to the template. I also like the photo editing features.

Desvantagens

What I least like about this software is that when switching to mobile, you have to configure everything on the page. Some of the icons disappear or you have yo highlight the page to find it.

Max

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great if you don't know basic HTML

Avaliado em 21/08/2019

It's OK if you're a new seller its a good way to get into the game quickly and easily. After a few months, I found it unnecessary

1. Easy to use
2. Cheap
3. Great for beginner sellers
4. Great for sellers with a lot of different products
5. Creates listings very quickly

Desvantagens

1. If you know basic HTML and don't have over 15 products it's not really worth it.
2. Didn't notice much of a conversion increase when ran the same product (one basic HTML listing and one made on CrazyLister.

Resposta do CrazyLister

Thanks for the review Max!

The CrazyLister templates help improve the sales conversion of your listings, yet if you do not see a positive impact, then there is very likely something that should be looked into and improved. There are three metrics that you must look at: Impressions, Click-Through, and Sales Conversion.

Feel free to send us a message in our support chat, we'd love to help!

Edmund
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

My experience has helped me greatly in my eBay sales of 2017

Avaliado em 16/01/2018

Vantagens

One of the things I like exclusively appreciate about Crazylister is the ease of its portal for first time users to create listings with nice templates that can be used on websites like eBay. I have been able to successfully create templates and effectively use them to acquire sales.

Desvantagens

I don't have any real complaints about Crazylister, but if I had to express a future challenge, I would state that more options for creating would be nice, especially with technology being ever changing. Competition is always there, whether it is attracting new clientele or just keeping up with the market need.

Gabriela
  • Setor: Mobiliário
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Fine, however editing a bit tedious.

Avaliado em 06/12/2017

More presentable ebay content. also the cross-sale element is great, however recently we've got an ebay message about these listings having non secure http content. Is this any related?

Vantagens

Templates can be duplicated, many formatting options to choose from, quite intuitive, great customer support.

Desvantagens

1. having to always redo all the text formatting after copy/paste (the software doesn't copy/paste text with formatting).
2. not able to insert multiple image from a library at once.

Resposta do CrazyLister

Hey Gabriela, thanks for the review! Regarding what you share about the text formatting not pasting into CrazyLister, this is something we are working on and want to have available to you and all of our other users! When you mention adding images, the great thing about CrazyLister templates is that the image gallery autopopulates! Reach out to our customer support and we can tell you all about how this works :)

Kerri
  • Setor: Automotivo

Best Listing Program I have ever used

Avaliado em 13/12/2017

Vantagens

Very easy to use. Graphics and designs are new fresh and relevant. Interrogations are simply/ Nothing to hard at all about this software. Customer support is effective.

Matthew
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Worth It 100%

Avaliado em 27/06/2019

Better work/life balance. Thanks guys!

Better work/life balance. Thanks guys!

Vantagens

I've been using CrazyLister for over 1 year so far and have never looked back. Started a trial in order to get eBay compliance after they updated. The functionality has saved me literally hundreds of hours which I instead got to spend with my family so much appreciated!

Desvantagens

I couldn't fault it to be honest... The staff were so helpful in demonstrating how to use some of the advanced tools. Cant ask for a better product or support tbh

Arent
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Sales doubled, then up 65 %, now double again! Within a month!

Avaliado em 20/08/2018

Overall Crazylister is an AMAZING MUST HAVE for serious Ebay sellers. Would highly recommend it!

Vantagens

The look and feel, the ease of the product, but above all the amazing customer support!
I am a designer by trade and the interface feels very fresh and intuitive.
Whenever I am stuck and need help or advice the help feature is easy to use and I always get a quick response. Friendly helpfull people that take their time and are very efficient in their solutions.

Desvantagens

The fact that I can not choose my own items for the cross sell gallery.

Resposta do CrazyLister

Thank you Arent for your feedback. We are glad to see that CrazyLister has such a positive impact on your business :-)

Happy Selling!!!

Craig
  • Setor: Belas Artes

Love the ease of use

Avaliado em 16/12/2017

Great looking descriptions

Great looking descriptions

Vantagens

How good the listings look and the option for creating multiple templates. Also like the banner features and helpful blog content.

Desvantagens

Can one setup an entire auction in crazy lister? Right now i have to setup the auction in ebay (with no description) and then import it into crazy lister and add the description. Is there a way to simplify this 2 step process? Also, I love the scrolling cross sell banner, but had I not read the blog about this I would have missed his feature. I'm afraid I'm missing other features perhaps as well? Please send some information on accessing all the features available.

Paula
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great Software - Easy to Use!

Avaliado em 11/02/2018

Cleaned up my ebay listings that were non compliant with a template that I like!

Vantagens

The design feature for listings is very easy to use and does what you want! No need to be a programmer like several other programs that are good but so difficult to use. Customer support is superb!

Desvantagens

I want it to do more! I have to use three different programs from start to finish with my ebay and etsy listings. I want them to make this a complete program that will do from start to finish. What they have is so good, I know that they could make a complete program that would be easy to use and I wouldn't need a programming degree!

Cristian
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It's great, really nice. Very useful and overall result is excellent.

Avaliado em 11/01/2018

A much more professional look

A much more professional look

Vantagens

You can create a really nice listing quite easily and fast
I really like the fact that you can now edit the listing description from inside CrazyLister, in the listings area. It works much better to integrate the template if working from the CrazyLister website side.

Desvantagens

The templates which have sliding images doesn't integrate that well. I mean, if you change the images on the listing on eBay after you've used the template, the template won't automatically update, not even after some time. I also found it very hard to update the images inside the template for a listing that I've updated the images to. An easy to find refresh button would be great.
Doesn't have mouse drag capability for elements when designing the template. Everything must be done by specifying each element's position in pixels. That's very outdated. I think everyone expects to move the graphical elements around using the mouse.