Netchex

4,5 (155)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software de gerenciamento de capital humano (HCM na sigla em inglês) baseado na nuvem.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

155 avaliações

Hether
  • Setor: Materiais de construção
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best payroll platform on the market

Avaliado em 05/02/2019

Vantagens

Netchex is user-friendly and so much more than a payroll "software as a service". I have moved almost all HR functions to Netchex, from recruiting to onboarding to COBRA - Netchex does it all! Every client has a dedicated service team, so someone is always available to help and familiar with the account. I prefer submitting my issues/questions via their online portal so I have a log I can always reference, but when it is ultra time-sensitive they are on my speed dial. They even "create the case" for me so it can be tracked.

Desvantagens

The only downside to Netchex is because they are so far ahead of the game, their new product offerings are in development and testing longer than advertised. I'm always hungry for more!

Jennifer
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

Outstanding HRIS service!

Avaliado em 03/04/2023

Customer service has always been exceptional! Terrific program and worth the price.

Vantagens

Payroll and benefits. Integration back in was not easy. Today, implementation of programs in smoother with may walk-throughs and support.

Desvantagens

Benefits has always been my qualm since 2017. Benefits overhaul has been on the roadmap way too long.

Razões para mudar para o Netchex

Netchex came in at the last minute. Pricing made a huge impact as well as the company is local.
Christopher
  • Setor: Companhias aéreas/Aviação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Netchex Nightmare

Avaliado em 28/07/2021

This has been one of the worst ATS programs I have used in my entire career.

This has been one of the worst ATS programs I have used in my entire career.

Vantagens

While we have not had the most pleasant experience with NetChex; the payroll process is the best feature. It is super easy to use and easy to process payroll in minutes.

Desvantagens

The tax department is horrible. We have submitted several tickets about missing state tax not being filed or paid, unemployment tax not being paid or filed, and last we have had to educate Netchex on how to pay these taxes. We have received several late fees, penalties, and notices because of Netchex. Last, every ticket is unprioritized; our tickets are open on average 5 weeks before they are fully resolved.

Moreover, the talent acquisition system is horrible. The system doesn't tell you when a candidate applied for other jobs. The system doesn't generate reports that you can use to help manage the recruiting team or to increase efficiency. Moreover, when you call Netchex to get customized reports they say it isn't their system we have to contact another party to get answers and customized reports.

Alternativas consideradas

Paycom , ADP Workforce Now e Paycor

Razões para escolher o Netchex

Cost savings

Software anterior

ADP Workforce Now

Razões para mudar para o Netchex

The sales guy [SENSITIVE CONTENT] sold us on the fact we would have one dedicated rep that would learn our company and be able to assist us with anything we needed. That simply wasn't true. Moreover, he promised the cost would be substantially lower than ADP without compromising the experience. This wasn't true either. Stay away from Netchex.
bridgette

Netchex works

Avaliado em 28/03/2024

Vantagens

The pros about Netchex is that it allows for a streamline and user friendly process as it relates to recording time and payroll. At one times, employees were even able to clock in on their phones because it was protected by a firewall.

Desvantagens

Although I did not experience this, some employees ran into an issue when connecting Netchex to a certain early wage access app. But overall, I have no complaints.

Tina
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great addition to a small business

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

I've had a great experience. From the start, they helped us transition away from our old company and guided me to get started. Tech support is always quick in answering my questions and finding a solution.

Vantagens

I like the options for add-ons as my company grows and has a need for more features. I can add them on ala carte when needed. The functionality is easy and smooth and they have so much training to get you started.

Desvantagens

I don't have anything I dislike, as time progresses, they fix and improve little things to keep moving forward.

Olivia
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Exceptional Integration and Customization

Avaliado em 20/08/2019

We've been able to utilize it for many aspects of our onboarding and management, more than we previously expected. I've been impressed with the areas we've been able to automate and integrate so that we can take many small details off our plate and focus on more important matters that need our attention. Their customer service is always on-hand for questions or to see if we can build out a specific need or ask that we have.

Vantagens

Netchex has been able to integrate many aspects of our day-to-day in additional to our payroll processes. It has streamlined and automated our recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and many other processes. We've been able to have seamless integration between multiple departments because of the set up and customization of Netchex.

Desvantagens

The implementation was a big process, and it took some trial and error to work out the kinks. There are many things it can do, and some of the process is figuring out how do have it do what we wanted it to do, and matching our own logic/approach with what's already set up.

• Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento

We Love Netchex!!!

Avaliado em 10/10/2023

Vantagens

I love all of the training resources that are available.

Desvantagens

I haven't found any features that I dislike.

Claire
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Easy to work with!

Avaliado em 03/12/2018

Vantagens

Netchex is pretty easy to navigate. The staff is very easy to work with and prompt with responses. They listen to our suggestions on how to improve to make things more user friendly. We have really enjoyed using Netchex for several years!!

Desvantagens

Some operations could be more efficient; however, the development team listens to suggestions and adapts if possible.

Susan
  • Setor: Consultório médico

Great Payroll Software

Avaliado em 08/03/2024

Very pleasant transition from our old payroll system.

Very pleasant transition from our old payroll system.

Vantagens

Netchex is very user friendly. Payroll now takes a third of the time to complete.

Desvantagens

So far, my experience has been awesome. The web-based timeclock can sometimes be a little tricky.

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Cloud-based payroll solution with excellent customer service support

Cost-savings
Faster turn around on payroll than with our previous provider

Cost-savings
Faster turn around on payroll than with our previous provider

Vantagens

Netchex has a very responsive customer service team. In fact, up until just a couple months ago, a real person even answered the phone when you called the main number. Payroll is cloud-based, with real-time updates, and lots of reporting, including self-customizing reports, to help with everything that goes with payroll.

Desvantagens

The onboarding and recruiting/hiring features haven't worked for our business - they weren't a good fit for the volatility of the industry we're in. This was disappointing, as that was one of the reasons we chose Netchex.

John
  • Setor: Bancos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great Product for small business needing capabilities from an online HRIS.

Avaliado em 15/12/2021

Overall we have been happy with Netchex. They provide us with all the necessary tools we need to get the job done. As we get larger in size I will need to start looking at companies with more in depth capabilities.

Vantagens

Netchex has by far the best customer service in the industry. You are never on hold and you always get to speak to someone onshore.

Desvantagens

Some of the features that I feel are most important are kind of archaic. The time management part looks and feels old and hard to edit and make changes.

Alternativas consideradas

ADP Workforce Now

Price point.
Elizabeth
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Netchex is a great product to use for payroll and HR compliance and reporting

Avaliado em 05/10/2017

It is a easy product to use and navigate. I guess if I had one issue is that we are not able to go back into the system to change termination reasons. We have to rehire and then re-terminate the employee which actually is an issues when pulling reports. If they could correct this and allow us to make the corrections without having to rehire, that would be beneficial and make a better and cleaner report.

Vantagens

The system is easy to use and navigate. I have had excellent and professional customer service with the Netchex staff. The NetCommunity and Support services are a great way to get answers quickly. It is a great product for our purposes and company size. We could be more efficient if we used all of the products and services we currently have. I am gradually working on updating the system with information to better fit our company needs for tracking information and for reporting.

Jacquelyn

Better than Dealertrack

Avaliado em 05/10/2022

Great Customer Service. I never want to go back to another software other than Netchex

Vantagens

Excellent user friendly..... great customer service.. employees learn to use on their own. easy instructions

Desvantagens

timecard manual entry for managers when the employee doesnt clock correctly

Jennifer

• Suporte ao cliente

The customer support is always extremely helpful and friendly.

Vantagens

The help features are easy to access. The warning reminders about payroll holidays help too! Entering new employee information is very streamlines and easy to follow. Managing employee accounts has gotten easier through the self service modules.

Desvantagens

Creating reports in publisher do not always come out the way I would like them to. There are often times 401K reports that I need in a certain format but I can not create that format in Publisher which means I have to export to excel and then manipulate the report to the desired format. This can be time consuming.

Vicky
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

The Payroll System was not what it was promised to be!

Avaliado em 29/04/2021

I've currently ran 3 payrolls and they have been extremely challenging to complete.

Vantagens

The ease of clocking in for employees either on the phone APP or at their terminal.

When the payroll is finally completed, it is a bit more accurate than our previous software and takes less time to complete

Desvantagens

The training was so less than what was expected. The guidebooks do not even show the applications that we need to use for our business and getting someone on the phone to help is next to impossible. You are at their mercy when you are at a standstill to answer your questions or fix mistakes when you need them.

Samantha

Netchex payroll review

Avaliado em 19/07/2023

Netchex is the easiest payroll software to use that I have encountered. It is like no other.

Vantagens

Netchex is a very easy to use program that is also very accurate. I would recommend to any dealership/ service department.

Desvantagens

I have zero complaints! I’m saddened that my company no longer uses this program as it was amazing.

Lisa
  • Setor: Indústria têxtil

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Ease of use and having all feature in one system is great!

Avaliado em 09/10/2017

Saves time with it all in one system.

Saves time with it all in one system.

Vantagens

Netchex is a all in one system, time and attendance, payroll and reporting. Able to access in multiple locations if need be. Love that it is cloud based.

Desvantagens

Would like more features that can be tuned to each company. And reporting structure, more features. I would like to be able to change some of the attendance reporting. More graphing capabilities.

Kristan
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

User Friendly and Great Customer Service

Avaliado em 28/06/2022

Netchex has been wonderful to work with. They are very responsive to any issues that we may face and follow up timely. The program is extremely easy to navigate.

Vantagens

Netchex is extremely user friendly, has exceptional customer service and great for on the go payroll processing.

Desvantagens

Glitches with the time clock punch features.

Stacy
  • Setor: Restaurantes
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Netchex

Avaliado em 23/04/2019

Whenever we need a specialized report, Netchex is there to provide their expertise however way they can assist.

Vantagens

Customer Service support is awesome, everyone is very professional and extremely helpful.

Desvantagens

My company wishes we could use all the software has to offer but their applicant tracking tool does not supply us with everything we need.

Olivia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

We get All Star products and service for a negligible fee. We will never change payroll...

Avaliado em 06/10/2017

Vantagens

Netchex provides so many solutions to common problems for small businesses. If you need it chances are they have thought about it and perfected it. The best part though, is the customer service. You always get the answers you need when you need them. You can ALWAYS get someone on the phone to help.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easiest payroll program to use

Avaliado em 04/02/2019

Vantagens

Time and Attendance is accurate and easy to use. In the event you have to make a change it is very simple to do.

Desvantagens

Login needs to be streamlined so that once you enter your user name and login, it automatically goes to the password field rather than requiring another tab or mouse click

Kathy
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Netchex keeps Payroll Easy

Avaliado em 23/06/2018

Overall a great payroll company.

Overall a great payroll company.

Vantagens

I was very new to payroll and learning with Netchex made me feel very at ease. All payroll needs are available and reporting is right at my fingertips.

Desvantagens

Scheduler has been in need of improvement for some time now. The mobile app also could use some upgrading.

Donna

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

NetChex has a lot to offer. Easy use of software. GREAT Customer Service.

Avaliado em 09/10/2017

Merging all three HR needs into one source (Payroll, Benefits and Time/Attendance).

Vantagens

The ability for employees to have everything on one system...Time and attendance, Payroll and Benefits.

Desvantagens

Occassionally, I have run into a problem with how something is being done, the response I received, "the software can not do that" or "that is not how this works" . Then I am directed to the ideas field to input my suggestion, WHICH I don't receive a response for or don't see where any of the other users ideas are being used or being worked on.

Implementation for our company did not run as smoothly as I would have liked to have seen.

Tasha

NETCHEX SHOULD BE USED BY ALL EMPLOYERS

Avaliado em 28/07/2021

My experience has been tremendous! Having the documentation and basic facts at my disposal 24/7 has been so helpful and convenient! Thank you this software! I urge all employers and employees to push for this software to be used in your worklife! You won't regret a moment!

Vantagens

I LOVE the mobile access! The usefulness and ease of this software is impeccable! It is so Detailed and easy-to-use for so many reasons! I know you would Love it if you tried it!

Desvantagens

There wasn't a single thing I found that needed fixed or changed after using this software daily! I truly recommend Netchex to ALL!

Tiffanie

Great.

Vantagens

Ease of use; You do not need to be a payroll expert to prepare payroll; Customer support is very responsive;

Desvantagens

Cannot think of anything except custom reporting could be a little more user friendly for people without heavy IT experience