LogMeIn Pro

4,4 (167)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Ferramenta de acesso remoto para indivíduos e pequenas empresas

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

167 avaliações

Christi

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Use it daily. Couldn't do my job without it to connect to my clients.

Avaliado em 23/02/2018

More efficient work environment. Less travel.

More efficient work environment. Less travel.

Vantagens

Convenience. Ability to help my clients in a very fast, efficient manner. Less travel. Ability to help my clients do their jobs efficiently as well.

Desvantagens

Slow to connect sometimes. Prices keep going up with no improvements/changes in the service. No other complaints.

Lindsey
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Started off great but has gone downhill over the last couple of years.

Avaliado em 07/09/2021

I was introduced to this product at my previous place of employment and was impressed with it so I went with it without considering other products when we started our own business back in 2009. This product started off flawlessly at a great price. As the price has gone up quite a bit since then, the quality of the experience has not improved but has gotten worse. The connection speeds are slower, the picture quality is grainy, and the keyboard shortcuts don't work consistently. I have been testing Zoho assist and they do not have these issues and it is half the price. We are going to be cancelling our membership with Logmein Pro at the end of the auto renew period.

Vantagens

We have used this product since 2012. In 2012 the product cost $39.95 annually which was very reasonable and the product was reliable and did what we needed it to do.

Desvantagens

Since 2012 the cost has creeped up to $350 annually. In the last 1-2 years the product's connection speed is slower and the keyboard shortcuts sometimes don't work which is annoying.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

When it works it is very good, but it fails quite often

Avaliado em 01/04/2020

We started looking for other options a year ago and we have started migrating to a more reliable and less expensive service. As a user of Logmein for 10+ years I do not recommend them at all, it is time to move on.

Vantagens

Initially it was very solid and provided great remote access and feature functions

Desvantagens

The reliability is awful and their customer service can't do much about it as it is an infrastructure problem. The worst part is that they increase pricing to almost double every year and the quality of the service declines.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great tool for remote support

Avaliado em 11/12/2018

It has been a good experience. Is the app to go when you need a quick remote session to solve problems in a windows / desktop environment.

Vantagens

LogMeIn Pro is a powerful and corporate application forremote support in a production business environment.
The tools and options to make the remote support experience complete, is what i like the most on this app.
It has great compatibility across diferente devices and Operative System. That fact, makes it an industry standard for nowadays support services.

Desvantagens

I would like to have a more friendly user interface for LogMeIn. I feel that the GUI is a little outdated.
Also, we could use more frequent updates to fix bugs and errors.

• Suporte ao cliente

Too expensive, but works really well

Avaliado em 10/04/2018

Vantagens

This VNC application works great on your phone or on your computer. The phone handles mouse cursor movement very intuitively, scrolling the screen instead of a mouse using swipe type gestures. It feels very natural. Lag is usually low if you have a good internet connection.

Desvantagens

This software is very expensive if you need to deploy it on more than a few machines. We're talking hundreds of dollars a year. There are so many free alternatives, that if you care about money, this might not be the best solution for you.

Yasmin
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Not Worth $$$

Avaliado em 28/09/2019

I used it for over 3 years. In the last year they automatically gave me the Central version for 6 months with no fee. Then sent me a bill for a renewal for 3 x's what I paid the year before. I immediately shopped and got another program for 1/10 of the cost with all the features, bells and whistles.

Vantagens

The ability to access a computer remotely.

Desvantagens

The price and the way they do business. Deceptive.

I love, love LogMeIn.

Avaliado em 16/04/2018

I really do not have a con to put here. I love the software and have used it for years and years successfully.

Vantagens

This software is the greatest. It is easy to use. It is easy to setup. You can easily remote access computers from anywhere.

GRACE
GRACE
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Log Me In Pro

Avaliado em 16/07/2019

i have used this software while on vacation because of time sensitive tasks that needed completing, I have used it in cases where I just couldn't get into the office because of bad weather. Business doesn't stop for anything and this software gives me the ability to work from any where.

Vantagens

I really like that I can log into my work PC day or night. It is easy to use and gives me the freedom to work outside of my office. I have access to everything on my work PC. I cannot say enough good stuff about this software.

Desvantagens

I cannot think of anything. I have been using the software for sometime and never have problems with the software.

• Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Good for customer support

Avaliado em 01/12/2018

Vantagens

Great solution for remote management and help desk software for enterprise PC support.

Desvantagens

Connection can be slow at times, and doesn't play well with ultra wide monitors.

• Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fantastic to look after parents when away

Avaliado em 16/11/2018

Vantagens

We all have parents which need technical support, and this is an easy way to help them when things go wrong. Easy to install and generally works flawlessly to connect to their computer and fix things. There are free options out there such as teamviewer, but this is super easy to setup.

Desvantagens

Prices went up recently, so not as attractive compared to free options. But a solid option if you want something easy to manage.

jennifer
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

Remote technical assitance

Avaliado em 23/10/2018

HUGE time saver!

HUGE time saver!

Vantagens

It's been a little while since I've used this software but it was integral to a change in software that was implemented at my previous job. I was able to remotely view a co-worker's computer in order to more effectively troubleshoot technical issues for her. Being that she was not tech savvy at all, this was the easiest way to help her. It saved me many hours of driving back and forth to help her. I have also used it extensively with my mother and my mother-in-law, both of whom are less than proficient in technology. This software allows me to teach them remotely, in real time and with appropriate feedback, the skills they need on the computer as well as talk them through software installation and upgrades. I can't begin to describe how much travel time LogMeIn has saved me!

Desvantagens

There isn't really a con to the software, per se. The only issue is that there has to be a prerequisite modicum of technical ability for the person I am trying to help before we can even proceed. Guiding someone through the setup process blindly isn't easy but that's not really the fault of the program.

Kristen

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Allows for minimal downtime, can access programs from anywhere.

Avaliado em 12/03/2018

Reduced downtime, increased work flexibility, productivity

Reduced downtime, increased work flexibility, productivity

Vantagens

I love LogMeIn Pro. It allows all of my employees to be able to log into their work computers remotely. We are a small company, and sometimes things happen - a child is sick or you need to access your computer from home. Also, it is great to allow my employees to work remotely if needed. Works well and is easy to use. It enables employees to access business paid programs that they may not have on their home computers by accessing their work computer to get to the program and work. Minimizes downtime and increases productivity.

Desvantagens

There are other cheaper and even free programs that allow a user to log in remotely (remote desktop connection) as long as the computer is powered on. Of course, this alternative has its disadvantages as well. No other issues with LogMeIn other than the competition. Do some price shopping to see what works best for your company

Santosh
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

LogMeIn Pro - Review

Avaliado em 04/03/2020

- Overall is a very good experience with LogmeIn pro when compared to any other product in market

Vantagens

- This application provides more flexibility in accessing desktops remotely without any issues at any time.
- The features provided in this application are more efficient than any other product in the market
- This application can be used easily by any user without any issues.

Desvantagens

- The pricing can be more affordable
- The features can be more added into the product
- The support can be more helpful

Ben
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great Software, But Better Values Can Be Found

Avaliado em 22/10/2019

The software is great. It is fast, works well, and had a lot of extra features. It is one of the few remote software's that allows you to interact with the UAT prompt, which is really important. I would still be using it today if they hadn't gone up significantly on their prices.

Vantagens

The speed and features of the software in most cases.

Desvantagens

The pricing model and recent cost increases.

Alexander
  • Setor: Mobiliário

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Remote access to any computer from anywhere in the world.

Avaliado em 22/01/2019

Vantagens

This is a great software to connect and manage remote connections.
You can create and manage users and give them access to selected computers all from a simple to use portal.
Connection quality is always top notch and packages are very flexible.

Desvantagens

The in browser connection window can be slow and buggy at times but at the end of the day is a great alternative to downloading the exe.

Steven
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Logmein Pro functions smoothly and reliably. Customer support is exceptionally responsive.

Avaliado em 07/07/2022

I have used Logmein Pro for 10+ years. While the subscription has become pricey in recent years, the high performance/reliability and excellent customer support make the cost worth it.

Vantagens

I can easily access a remote computer through another computer or mobile device (iPad, iPhone) and run programs/perform tasks on the remote computer. For example, if I'm in court with only my iPad and must run support calculations (program not available on iPad), I can log into the office computer, run the program from my iPad, and get the answers I need.

Desvantagens

Transferring files from one computer to another can be time-consuming if the file is moderately large.

Jonathan

Costly but worth it

Avaliado em 22/04/2020

Does its job and is used daily by our team to offer support and secure access to machines.

Vantagens

Simple to install and deploy for our users. Works cross platform and a reliable way to get remote access to desktops.

Desvantagens

Not the cheapest solution in the world, we also have Logmein rescue subscriptions which again are not the cheapest. But work.

Sanel

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

LogMeIn Pro

Avaliado em 03/05/2019

Vantagens

Overall better than most other remote connection software. Easy enough to use and deploy. Stores passwords to make logins much simpler.

Desvantagens

Personally prefer it only on server environment. Limited to 1 user being connected at a time. Can be difficult when adding profiles from other administrators.

Don
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Work on computers remotely and efficiently

Avaliado em 06/04/2021

I got the trial to see if it would aid me in servicing my clients remotely. I will have to look elsewhere for something to do that, however I am considering it for remote work on distant PCs I own, as well as for doing remote work on my wife's pc when I am away from home.

Vantagens

This software allows one to work from home, or access remote computers with ease. It is fast, efficient, and relatively simple to set up. It is similar to the Remote Service software technicians use to work on customer PCs remotely, but establishes a more permanent connection and requires you to know the login details to the remote PC.

Desvantagens

Price is very high and paid on a yearly basis; you don't own the software, you rent it. It is unsuitable to tech repair jobs at a distance unless the customer provides you with login details for their computer. It would be very useful for working from home, in a situation where all that info was avaialable, but not for commercial support purposes.

Daniel

Well rounded product

Avaliado em 06/04/2018

Vantagens

Logmein Pro comes with good suite of features that makes remote support a breeze.
It more than just a remote access tool.

Desvantagens

The remote agents can become corrupt and stop functioning.
Remote sessions struggle to connect on slower internet connections.

michael

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Logmein is a great business tool for technology professionals

Avaliado em 13/03/2019

Vantagens

1. Easy to search for computer names.
2. Easy to install LogMeIn agent on client PCs.
3. Deployment link is easy way of installing the application on clients.

Desvantagens

1. Cost is affordable but could be a tiny bit cheaper.

Ross
  • Setor: Educação superior

Good software, very overpriced

Avaliado em 29/08/2019

Vantagens

Reliable, easy to use. Core functionality works great.

Desvantagens

Terrible support, constant price increases without improvements in software quality. iOS app has gone unchanged for years. Very, very overpriced.

Michael
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Get to your PC's even wherever there is Internet.

Avaliado em 05/12/2018

I set all my clients up with this if they want a reliable, easy to use remote desktop software. The app for iPad is super intuitive and it makes for a great travel. Remote sound and printer are very good features.

Vantagens

This is a great and stable user friendly application. Great for small businesses because of the reliable iPad app, which lets you log in with ease anywhere you go linking you back to your computer and files on the go. This programme for remote desktop has long been a favourite of my clients purely for the ease of use. Remote device printing is a great feature this does natively very well.

Desvantagens

Latest versions are not always mac compatible for the native application, but you can always use a stripped down HTML browser based remote desktop. Secondly passing keyboard shortcuts through remote desktop can always be temperamental, many times it has worked, but on occasion CTRL + A, for instance hasn't worked.

Susan
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great asset for working remotely

Avaliado em 11/05/2021

Very good.

Very good.

Vantagens

I used Logmein for four years as I managed my business remotely. I have to say it made the transition to working from home seamless. It was very easy to use as well as secure.

Desvantagens

I can not think of any problems that I had with this software. It was pretty easy to use.

Brandyn
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

remotely manage everything

Avaliado em 13/04/2019

Vantagens

quickly login and solve problems from anywhere

Desvantagens

no qualms, does what it's supposed to quick and effectively