Ayoa

4,5 (209)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Ferramenta de colaboração e geração de ideias (anteriormente DropTask)

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

209 avaliações

Paul
Paul
  • Setor: Manutenção predial

Great task manager

Avaliado em 12/10/2018

A work as a sole practioner with regular interactions with clients and the system suits my needs very well. The system has proved very stable and the introduction of the My Planner has made it more productive for me.

Vantagens

Easy to learn and to use
Very easy to revuew your lists and to change priorities
I like the optional features of reminders and keeoign track of interactions on tasks (phoen calls back and forwards etc)

Desvantagens

The software does not have a schedule module that allows identifying critical path and complex dependancies. For my use this is not a limitation but may be depending on your expectations.

Daniel
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Essential, but pricey

Avaliado em 13/05/2019

I use iMindMap for both very day tasks like planning trips or making shopping lists, as well as to brainstorm research papers and plan my thesis. It’s fantastic, but I often have to use the same version for years after it stops being supported because it’s too expensive to upgrade (even with the discount).

Vantagens

This is the best mindmap software around. It’d got heaps of features and visualisation modes. It’s great for brainstorming, note taking, project planning and more.

Desvantagens

Although it’s great software, it’s very expensive - much more so than its competitors. That fact alone makes it hard to recommend to people.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Missing basic functionality found in other products. Deceptive advertising - no refunds!

Avaliado em 30/05/2018

The visual representation of tasks was great.

The visual representation of tasks was great.

Vantagens

The visual task representation is unique and helpful. For a visual person it really helps to keep a handle on everything.

Desvantagens

Missing functionality cripples this software and makes it very difficult to fit into your workflow. For example, they finally added the ability to add sub-tasks, but you can't put separate due dates on them. There is no "Canvas View" in the Android app to show the circles that are the raison d'être for DropTask. Finally, the company OpenGenius is downright crooked! They make you sign up for a year to even try the full business version, but then bury the fact that it is non-refundable for any reason down in section 14.8 of their terms & conditions.

Resposta do OpenGenius

Thank you for the review and taking the time to provide us with some feedback. I have passed your feedback on to the rest of the team and will be in touch when we have an update on your requests. In regards to the Android app, I'm pleased to let you know that we're working hard to bring the Canvas to Android and this feature is currently under development. Thank you for your patience while we work hard to develop this, we will inform our users as soon as it's ready to launch. Thanks, The DropTask Team.

Kalpana

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Drop task is the best organization tool!

Avaliado em 19/04/2019

Love droptask as it gives me a good overview of my day and plan for the future. Never had any app do this before with ease. Everyday i wake up looking at droptask and end my day by planning for next day. Keep adding new features! Thank you for an excellent app!

Vantagens

Organizing one's time is a key success to business. I have searched and used plenty of tools before but drop task is so far the best due to its ability to show me the calendar, plan for my day and also the ease of use to add new tasks.

Desvantagens

My only wish that it integrated with my calendar .

Donny
Donny
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

DropTask Is Best platform for managing projects and task

Avaliado em 16/10/2018

Vantagens

Drop test is extremely easy to use and gives the user almost unlimited options for managing their projects and task in one place.

Desvantagens

The pricing can be a little expensive if you have a large team.

Tracy
Tracy
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Magic for the visually focused

Avaliado em 26/10/2018

I have used it to plan my personal workload. I have many monthly, annual, etc. tasks that sometimes get forgotten until the OMG that ensues with the reminder emails! DropTask not only helped me sort those things, having to categorize them helped me remember better overall. It served as both a reminder/self-program manager and as a tool to assist with recall.

Vantagens

I really like that it is in colored circles and that there are tools within the software to denote different priorities, etc. with a glance. I also appreciate the new My Planner feature. Lastly, I like the coordination between DropTask and iMindMap.

Desvantagens

At first, the price. However, I was able to take advantage of a buy 'x' years and get 'y' years free. That made it appealing to me as an individual. Functionally, I have no issues with the software. My main complaint is that I cannot sell others on the magic that is DropTask.

César
César
  • Setor: Hardware
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

A great creative tool

Avaliado em 24/04/2022

Ayoa is a very good program, I used it for a long time in my school days and it never failed me, it helped me save time and improve my results. It is highly recommended software to any student.

Vantagens

Ayoa is a great visual diagram generator, the number of templates to edit and incredible. The tools it has are just and necessary, the text processing is fine, and the handling of images is correct. Overall, it's a great creative diagram generator.

Desvantagens

Perhaps the only problem you have is the export of the diagrams since these are very well thought out for the source platform, but in other formats such as PNG, it is not at all. The interface could be better made, with much more intuition, but it's nothing serious either, it's a correct interface.

Arthur
Arthur
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

Very Simple to use

Avaliado em 19/04/2019

Overall great to use, for simple tasks to projects it's easy to use. Would like better data management, including between chat, urgent, planner, if that makes sense. Adding invoicing options or time tracking on tasks and projects would be a good idea too.

Vantagens

I love the visual aspect. I like that recently they added cover page.

Desvantagens

limited integrations, no invoice options.

Steve
Steve
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A good tool for organizing your tasks and collaborating with your team

Avaliado em 09/11/2018

Overall, this is a good product that has been helpful to my company. I do recommend it for small and medium sized businesses that need to quickly communicate progress reports with team mates. It is generally easy to learn and use.

Vantagens

I like the visual display (canvas) and the urgency lists. This software does help me stay organized and allows me to keep my team updated on my progress.

Desvantagens

It is cumbersome and takes a lot of time to use effectively. Sometimes, I think my time is better spent just doing the work instead of adding to DropTask, then doing the work.

Tracie
Tracie
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great task management tool but could be greater

Avaliado em 15/03/2018

Completion of tasks

Completion of tasks

Vantagens

Love the visual aspect of Droptask the freedom they give you in moving your tasks and categories around but even though they have made some major upgrades, they still need a couple of tweaks

Desvantagens

Sometimes the circles actually prevent you seeing enough words to know what the task is. There is still no way in which to see ALL TASKS. The way in which Droptask is designed it also needs the ability to have tasks in multiple locations that way you could at least have a master task list and then keep a check on everything going on. Don't get me wrong I actually love this software but with a couple of tweaks it could be awesome

Keith
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Incredibly user-friendly and flexible, but.....

Avaliado em 09/02/2021

Vantagens

New users to project management software will find Ayoa very ease to understand and use. It's intuitive. It's remarkably quick and easy to set up task boards and tasks. The range of view options is a standout feature - whatever your preferred work mode, there's a style of inputting and viewing a project to suit everyone.
The mind-mapping package is easy to use and the radial mapping function a useful and eye-catching way of providing an overview of complex data.

Desvantagens

Ayoa does, sadly, have one massive Achilles heel: the Dependencies function doesn't automatically adjust the start dates of dependent tasks if one changes the start/end dates of the parent task. This is a standard feature of competing products and a major shortcoming of Ayoa as one can't see the knock-on effects on the critical path if there is a timing change on one task. As a result one has to go through all dependent tasks and manually adjust them - a time-consuming task and one which is prone to error.
I really can't understand why Ayoa don't incorporate this basic feature, as its absence really undermines an otherwise excellent product.

Resposta do OpenGenius

Hi Keith, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! You'll be happy to hear that we're currently working on the task dependencies issue and you can expect to see this change in Ayoa at the end of March. We hope you continue to enjoy using our software :)

Cynthia
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Ayoa user

Avaliado em 13/09/2019

I use it to plan out my projects and see what needs to happen when.

I use it to plan out my projects and see what needs to happen when.

Vantagens

the ease, visualization aspect (I love the bubbles),

Desvantagens

When I initially started I was using hte free option and when it updated, I lost a lot of importnat options (e.g. sort by time etc), which made me have to buy the package. I didn't do that for a logn time as I didn't have the financial resources, and I went to a competitor that was free and had those specific options.
Then when I actually got the subscription, I felt it was expensive for what I got. I wish there was an option for student subscription or maybe a sliding scale or something.
Another thing, is that I still find working with the mind maps to be difficult. It would be nice if there was an easier way to connect hte mindmaps tasks to the tasks boards etc. Now it is just getting confusing.

Resposta do OpenGenius

Hi Cynthia, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is really helpful and I'll pass it on to our development team. Please note that students can get 35% off their subscription - you just need to verify your educational email address. For further assistance, please contact [email protected]. Thanks!

Katie
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

If I could design task management software, it would be Droptask

Avaliado em 16/09/2018

Overall, I really love DropTask. I use it to manage the epic backlog of personal projects that I have. I have many more ideas of things I'd like to do than time to do them. My DropTask canvas is a giant map of categories, everything from sewing projects to woodworking projects to coding projects to appointments I need to schedule to chores I need to do. It works so much better for me than card or ticket-based project management like I use at work, or just mere checklists for organizing all of those thoughts and plans.

Vantagens

The thing I like most is the way everything is laid out visually. I can create categories and categories-within-categories and drag tasks around. It's not like a checklist app where you have to retype something in a different checklist, or your only organization method is columns of cards. It mimics being able to write things out in different categories in my sketchbook, except it's better, because instead of crossing something out and rewriting it in a new list, I can just grab it and move it.

Desvantagens

There are some tasks that I actually do like to have checklist-style, where all steps are instantly visible. It would kind of mess with the circular format for tasks, but I wish you could turn on an option to show a task's checklist from the canvas. I also wish you could choose a category that would be the default that DropTask would zoom in to when you start.

Hi Katie,

First of all, thank you for the extensive and detailed review. We're really pleased to hear you're enjoying using DropTask, especially the Canvas and the way you're using the app to organize your thoughts and ideas.

Would you be interested in telling us more about how you're using DropTask? We'd love to chat more about your DropTask experience. If you're interested in sharing more and becoming a Case Study, please drop us an email at [email protected] for more information on how to get involved.

Kind Regards,
Rowanne

Heather
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

Ayoa organization

Avaliado em 10/06/2020

I have not had any issues with the software malfunctioning, or anything of that nature. Always works and saves my tasks well.

Vantagens

I really like that you can have two layouts on this so you can have it setup to work for you. I have it set to workflow mode because I prefer to have it laid out in a grid. But you can use the Canvas flow for a more creative approach.
Great way to have all of your tasks grouped, being monthly, daily, quarterly, etc. and easily see where you are at in your work for the month.

Desvantagens

It can be a little hard to navigate at first. Until you get used the flow it is a little cumbersome.

John

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great to go from idea to delivery

Avaliado em 09/09/2019

I have been using mindmapping software and project management and task apps for 30 years and this has been the best experience

Vantagens

Easy on the eye and to use.
Either has or will have all the funtionality needed to recognise tasks and sub tasks needed to manage any project with others as needed. Suitable and easy reminder system that works across platform:web, desktop, phone: android or iphone, tablet.
You can turn emails into tasks and add timing, importance, due dates and repeats as you do so - the email can be seen in the task.
Multiple views which can be filtered so you can get overview or closely focused view.

Desvantagens

The last couple of updates have removed some minor issues that were an negative.

Resposta do OpenGenius

Hi John, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is really helpful to us and it's great to hear that you're enjoying using Ayoa!

Eric
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

Great for organizing tasks

Avaliado em 23/10/2018

DropTask has genuinely saved me time, and it's not an app I'd ever want to go without.

Vantagens

DropTask has been a great tool to keep tasks within complex projects organized and moving forward. It integrates with Smartsheet and Google, so ties into other apps that I'm already using.

Desvantagens

I think DropTask could do with more video supports. They have a nice written support section, but video tutorials would be more helpful.

Resposta do OpenGenius

Hi Eric, thank you for the great review. We're happy to hear that DropTask has saved you time and helped to organize your tasks.

We'd love to feature your review in our marketing materials. If you're interested in getting involved and us sharing your review with other DropTask users, please get in touch at [email protected] for more information.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards, Rowanne

• Setor: Artes cênicas

I use it every day...

Avaliado em 19/10/2018

my overall experience using DropTask is very positive and I like the fact that you can integrate it with a range of calendar apps and Evernote. The developers are excellent at working proactively with clients and listen to users views continually. My queries have always been responded to very quickly.

Vantagens

I like the flexibility because you can use it Kanban style, priorities style or the visual bubbles make it clear which actions fit to which project. You can also maintain several projects at the same time.
I especially like the new planner view which I use on a daily basis to identify what I want to achieve TODAY.

Desvantagens

Sometimes adding start and finish dates can be a bit awkward.

John
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Droptask is for seeing the big picture and the details.

Avaliado em 12/10/2018

I have so many projects. I feel I have the details of each project under control which is a good feeling.

Vantagens

The different views help you to visualize your tasks in creative ways. I like the "Workflow" view best with the Kanban style. And the new "MyPlanner" view is perfectly done. Also the details you can add to a task are completely thought through. It provides everything from notes, to lists, to reminders, to due dates, and more. And assigning tasks to team members is done right. I know about any updates and changes immediately as well as assigning tasks is easy.

Desvantagens

The only thing I don't like about DropTask is how you close a task after putting in the details like putting in a note, etc.

• Setor: Design
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

DropTask is an Incredible Value

Avaliado em 30/11/2018

Overall this software has improved my workflow and I couldn't be happier because the price is very affordable as opposed to some of the other programs I've tried. Its also very intuitive to use which I think is most important!

Vantagens

Its really easy to use, I was able to use the software on all of my devices within the first day without any issues. I also invited various people to collaborate on projects and none of them had any issues navigating or utilizing the functions of the program.

Desvantagens

So far the only thing I've experienced that I would improve would be larger file size upload when adding attachments into the discussion section / projection sections. I think that would help speed up work flow even more, right now it maxes out around 20mb in file size, so then I have to upload to Google Drive or Dropbox separately. That takes extra steps. Overall this is a fantastic product and I'm really happy thats the only thing if I'm being nit-picky.

Resposta do OpenGenius

Thank you for the 5 star review! We'd love to hear more about how you're using DropTask in your field of Design. If you're interested in becoming one of our Case Studies, please drop us an email at [email protected] for more information on how to get involved.

We look forward to hearing from you!

• Setor: Organização cívica e social

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Brilliant but can be frustrating

Avaliado em 14/09/2018

I use it for my work with my colleagues on a daily basis. I use it for presentations with staff and others. I use it for organizing and thinking out my research. It has become part of me!

Vantagens

Easy to use, bright, colorful, exciting and great to use to explain anything to others. I love it’s flexibility and it thinks how I need to write. I love it

Desvantagens

It crashes regularly. I don’t lose the data because it has a good memory but it crashes when you have bee asking it to work hard. Also the bubbles don’t move to where you want them to be and stay there. Swapping between map types often loses out or misses key information

• Setor: Design gráfico

Droptask is an Awesome Way to Visually Manage My Projects and Team

Avaliado em 10/12/2018

I'm very happy with the product price and functionality, as well as the apps on my ios devices.

Vantagens

Great visual layout which helps me keep track of everything in my creative company. Like the different view type recently added under my planner section to focus on Now, Soon and Later tasks.

Desvantagens

It's a bit difficult to see the completed tasks and I would like to see a notes section where teams can add their notes from conference calls with clients and among team members. We have to use other apps for these two features which are not easily accessible on Droptask yet.

• Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

My experience with Droptask

Avaliado em 09/10/2018

Vantagens

The visual aspect of droptask is useful for me, I can see at a glance how tasks relate to each other. The new planner view has increased my usage because I can work out what I need to work on and I can only put dates where they are really necessary.

Desvantagens

I generate a lot of tasks from imindmap, this can cause an issue because I have to process the notifications one at a time and what's worse the dialogue disappears after every one so the notification has to be opened again.

Alfredo
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Every month is better

Avaliado em 10/09/2018

I have my days better organized and I don't have to be with things in mind. Droptask does that work for me

Vantagens

The canvas presentation, the task assignment, the different view possibilities,

Desvantagens

the reminders are a bit tricky to stabish automatically in a regular basis

Christophe
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent soft for new thinking

Avaliado em 19/10/2018

The soft helps me a lot with designing new thinking.
I use it in class and produce mind maps that...

The soft helps me a lot with designing new thinking.
I use it in class and produce mind maps that my students may use on paper. They always ask me the name of the soft, as they can nowhere find any tool as efficient nor any map as good-looking as in Imindmap.
I recommend without any hesitation nor restriction.

Vantagens

New features of the 11 release, as the professional look of the new templates .
So easy to use.
Ability to insert images and links between ideas.
The support team is just great ! Even when i ask them for help and the fault was mine.

Desvantagens

Nothing i can remember of. Perhaps the soft could start a little bit quicker than it does.

Joseph
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

DFM - DropTask Review - JDG

Avaliado em 16/10/2018

We used to struggle with completing payroll processing in a timely fashion. Since using DropTask, we have been able to meet or beat our deadlines because of how easy it is to use.

Vantagens

The projects are very easy to create and it is very user-friendly. I also really like that there is an option for templates, which makes it faster to create projects that repeat, whether they are small or large projects.

Desvantagens

I would like to see an option to assign team members to multiple tasks at once. It is a bit tedious going to each task and assigning members tasks one by one.