Bettermode

4,8 (91)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Plataforma de comunidade baseada na nuvem para comunidades de marca

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

91 avaliações

Meryl
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

They delivered a top notch platform for our customer community

Avaliado em 09/05/2019

Simply focus on what you would want to achieve based on your business goals. For example, keep the Question and Answer module at the center if you want to foster discussions. Talk to Tribe's community management team; they have some of the most practical suggestions for improvement.

Vantagens

We are from financial services domain (loans and mortgages to be specific) and were in search for a software solution to create customer community where we can give access to a useful pool of content and allow them to ask questions, submit answers, connect with each other and have intimate discussions in subgroups. Tribe offered all of these with an easy to use interface and we were able to go live within a week that included moderate customization of the platform.

Desvantagens

It could still improve in terms of more features such as community event creation and management. But, perhaps feature development is an ongoing task and they would get to it eventually.

Hi Meryl,

Thanks for taking the time to help us improve with your feedback. Greatly appreciate your kind words.

We're glad to see that our feature set and usability help you launch a really powerful customer community.

Thanks again for choosing us as your community partner.

Regards,

Marie
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

The Best for Engaging with Coworkers

Avaliado em 16/06/2020

I enjoy it. I use it almost daily. Employee Engagement is a huge factor for our organization. The best part of our organization is its people and our strong teams. It was essential for us to find a way to keep our positive culture moving in the right direction when the pandemic hit, and this has been the perfect space for us.

Vantagens

It is intuitive and easy to use. People enjoy using it because it reads like a familiar social media platform while protecting their private social media accounts from there professional circles.

Our organization's Social Committee was looking for a platform that would help us to stay virtually connected with our coworkers at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. We needed something that would be interactive and read like a Facebook page or another social media platform, but without the hassle of sharing your social media with your coworkers when it might contain some personal information. Tribe has been the perfect outlet for this. It allows us to post funny memes, keep conversations going and even set up events like contests, "questions of the day" and host theme days with our coworkers -- which keeps all of us in touch with the fun work culture of our organization. The best part, is you are starting with a clean profile template that is not connected to other social media platforms, and can stay as professional or casual as it needs to be.

We love tribe and definitely intend to continue using it! I recommend for any organization that is having difficulty keeping employee engagement open in these unprecedented times.

Desvantagens

It would be nice to have more options to upload photos on regular posts. Right now it seems like we can only upload them in the "Discussion Thread" format. Other than that, it's really fantastic. Wouldn't change a thing!

Cengiz
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Just do it

Avaliado em 15/10/2019

I liked it. It helped me to establish a community base without hurdle and delay.

Vantagens

It’s intuitive and user friendly. It allows instant community building even with the basic futures. That it has itself a community of tribe users is a very good idea. I got timely support from there. When you request an answer or ask for a feature they get back to you with their full dedication. You will you partner with them.

Desvantagens

It’s monthly fee too expensive for us now at the stage of community building. There should be 3 months trial period so that we see to what extent it works when full features are used. Then if it works fee based period would start. Another thing that needs to be improved is to give several strong tools to admins to nurture, increase, and monitor how members interact. Rich statistics demonstrating many different types of member activities is the key to help create a viable, active, engaged community. Also, a smartphone app is a must. Finally, creating means to integrate other relevant apps into tribe would be very wise decision.

Resposta do Bettermode

Thanks for the detailed review. Our pricing is about 50-80% cost-effective when compared with other similar SaaS solutions in the online community domain.

Regarding better analytics - we are offering native report which helps you track the overall health of the community. Integration with Amplitude Analytics will give you additional granular insights on every single member activity and content.

Mobile app - This will be released in 2020. At this point, companies are simply using our API to build community components inside the existing mobile app.

Rick
  • Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Tribe Makes Community Building Easy!

Avaliado em 18/09/2020

I am able to stay connected with my audience, and I am in control of the overall experience.

Vantagens

I’m so impressed with Tribe that as soon as I saw everything it could do, I set up two accounts!

Tribe gives me the opportunity to stay connected with my community, and it is beyond easy to use.

Having a well-designed platform like this, makes the experience positive for all users, and this includes the admin role.

Importantly, I’ve not experienced any downtime issues with either of my two Tribe sites.

I also looked closely at the team behind Tribe before investing, and I am impressed by their roadmap and responsiveness to my questions.

I’m so happy that I have Tribe in my toolkit, and I can see good things ahead for this reliable community building platform.

Desvantagens

I find it hard to fault, so I'm not going to add something that I least like just to fill in a box.

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the detailed review!

We look forward to serving you.

Samina
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Very adaptive; user and business friendly

Avaliado em 25/04/2020

Ours is a health and weight loss company and one of the biggest problems our users face is - motivation. This community page aims to help them in their journey of weight loss by seeing others' stories, sharing their own, and receiving encouragement. And it is a very big credential for us, as we can portray our successes from the customer herself/ himself.

Vantagens

There were a lot of scenarios which we needed custom for our business and which were taken care of by Tribe - for e.g. having multiple content categorization like Recipes, Exercises, etc., pinning of posts for greater coverage on feed, etc.
For all users, they have an open policy to write your pain point, and based on the no of their users impacted, they take it up in their roadmap which is good end user collaboration. Many of our custom requests were taken on the roadmap and implemented.
Customer support is quite responsive and tries to work with the customer to resolve issues, and does not just force pre-built features.
The Tribe as a platform is quite holistic and can cover all the basic and advanced needs of a community feature.

Desvantagens

More holistic in built analytics can be a bonus if implemented.

Hi Samina,

Thanks for the candid feedback. We're glad that the customizability of the Tribe Platform worked for your solution. As you mentioned, the beauty of Tribe is its ability integrate into products and bring in community touchpoints.

Regarding better analytics - yes, we're already working on this, so we'll keep you posted on the progress.

• Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Deadly useful and intuitive to use

Avaliado em 20/04/2020

I use Tribe to gather a community (or tribe) around my business

I use Tribe to gather a community (or tribe) around my business

Vantagens

I really love Tribe. It’s a perfect and independent group you can build so easily. I’m totally fan of the UI/UX of Tribe, really intuitive and easy to use. I can only recommend it to anyone willing to create and grow a community or an audience away from facebook, Slack or Discord. It offers advantages of each of them without the disadvantages.

Desvantagens

Maybe the difficulty to clarify differences with quick topics, questions, articles and discussion for my users. Sometimes they publish in one way and should have been in another way. I would like to have the ability to modify that.

Hi there,

Thanks for the kind words and we truly appreciate the time invested to review us.

Especially our design team is experiencing tribal joy as I submit this reply.

Miranda
Miranda
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

The right choice

Avaliado em 06/11/2020

Vantagens

Tribe has been a great platform for building our community. I chose it for its intuitive, clean interface and overall functionality. It's hard to know what the right solution is until you implement it; I'm happy to say that our experience shows that it is.

Desvantagens

Not having an app, although it does work well on mobile devices.

Hi Miranda,

Thanks for your feedback! Appreciate you for investing time in this review.

Glad that you loved Tribe's clean interface and intuitive design. The mobile SDK will be launched in 2021 (Q2/Q3).

I'll come back and update this response when we have a mobile app.

Rajnil
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Simply amazing! The Tribe Platform and their team give everything you need to build a...

Avaliado em 04/05/2019

We had an outstanding experience overall (perhaps my top three in SaaS space). I’d recommend Tribe in a heartbeat to anyone wishing to boost user engagement and retention!

Vantagens

This platform is very flexible and comes with numerous native integrations while being intuitive and easy-to-use. Most important element in their offering is the team – they patiently understood our requirement for the community as an integral part of our software product. They guided us with clear strategy and explained the features best suited for our use case. Finally, the whole community was customized was exactly the way we wanted. All of these came at an extremely efficient cost.

Desvantagens

We encountered some bugs, but that’s understandable as this is a relatively new product. However, they fix the reported issues quickly and provide regular updates to improve further.

Hi Rajnil,

Really appreciate your honest feedback; this will definitely help us improve Tribe.

Happy to see that our consultative approach met your expectation. I'll let our team know about your kind words -- this is what gets us going every day.

Parsa
Parsa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Well designed and well thought platform

Avaliado em 12/12/2018

Tribe comes with our highest recommendation.

Tribe comes with our highest recommendation.

Vantagens

We have been looking for a community solution for quite some time till we discovered tribe. It is a modern platform, well designed and well thought on its integration. It has an intuitive and straight forward interface. unlike other solutions on the market tribe is not over selling over its features. tribe comes with our highest recommendation.

Desvantagens

Anything that was a concern has been addressed very quickly by the customer success team. The only thing I would mention to help others make a right decision would be the platform itself is a tool. you need to build the community around your brand and invite your members to join your tribe.

Hi Parsa,

Thank you for making our day, our team was super happy to read your review :)

When we set out to build Tribe, our goal was and still is to to provide highly intuitive community platform. We're also highly inclined towards offering powerful customization options via integrations, widgets and API.

It's an honor to have you using Tribe.

• Setor: Recursos Humanos
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

One of the best community apps on the market

Avaliado em 17/09/2020

Vantagens

Tribe is one of easiest self service community platform out there. The quality of the software and the ease of use truly makes it an outstanding experience for our members. I also have always been a big fan of trying technology before an upgrade which helped us gain the trust we needed. I would highly recommend tribe to organizations looking to strengthen their brand and build credibility with their customers.

Desvantagens

No mobile App to download with notifications on the mobile phone.

Resposta do Bettermode

Thanks for taking the time to review Tribe and share your feedback.

We're witnessing some of the top brands achieve amazing results with customer communities built on top of Tribe.

Regarding mobile app - we have that on our roadmap (Q2 - 2021). Currently, Tribe offers PWA (Progressive Web App), fully mobile responsive design, and tight integration with messaging apps (Slack, Facebook Messenger, Telegram).

Paul
  • Setor: E-Learning

Great, flexible platform

Avaliado em 16/06/2020

Very positive and useful

Very positive and useful

Vantagens

Tribe is a powerful, highly scalable and flexible platform for almost any community of people who want to connect around a shared purpose. The tools are simple, intuitive and beautifully designed. We are running a closed, subscription based group mentoring community, and it has been a fantastic fit for our needs.

Desvantagens

No built in messaging functionality and bad integration with Telegram.

Saurabh
  • Setor: Jogos de computador

Reliable community builder

Avaliado em 15/09/2020

Tribe provided an awesome platform to make community for gaming , discussion, FAQs ,etc. My problem is solved by this platform as i built a gaming community which is going good.

Vantagens

Hello ! I made a gaming community on tribe and it's totally awesome because many people are joining there and many gaming tournament platform like GamingMonk also joined us. My experience with the community is really good.
I think there is nothing left which a good community wants ,means you have already provided so many apps which are very helpful like Google analytics , SOCIAL logins , virtual currency and Reputation score . These tools/apps makes the community so reliable and it's SEO of the site is also very nice.

Desvantagens

I dislike nothing but they can add some more SEO apps/tools to improve visibility of site in search engines.

Resposta do Bettermode

Hi Saurabh - Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad that Tribe has been helpful for you to build the Gaming community. Gamers are one of the most prolific community builders!

Regarding SEO app - we do have the SEO Boost app in the Plus plan. The SEO Boost app gives you additional controls over how search engines index the content.

Evan
  • Setor: Seguros

Great Product!

Avaliado em 31/10/2020

Vantagens

Tribe has added value to membership in our trade association, especially during a time when in-person events and meetings cannot happen. We created an Online Community on Tribe at a fraction of the cost of what competitors are charging. This Online Community allows our members to ask questions and engage with us virtually! We have received great feedback so far from our members and people love joining our Community as it is so simple to use and requires zero onboarding.

In terms of customizability, Tribe offers a Community platform for the biggest tech geeks and for beginners. Whether you want to add your own code to make it your own or if you want to keep it as is and add your logo and change the colors, the platform is incredibly user friendly and easy to use! Go Tribe!

Desvantagens

Nothing! Tribe has been so easy to use and east to manage

Hi Evan,

Thanks for your feedback and kind words. Glad that you loved the customizability and usability of Tribe.

Behzad
  • Setor: Eletrônicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Excited to build our community.

Avaliado em 03/12/2018

We got to know about tribe as we were beginning to plan for creating a community for our customers. Our experience so far with Tribe has been a great one. We have received great support from the Tribe team. The platform itself is very easy to use and we appreciate the proactive support suggestions we receive for improving our community. Tribe is trying to help users customize their communities with the features that work for them best. Trube has reached out to us a number of times to see if we need a feature that they don't currently offer so they can build it for us and I find that very unique.

Vantagens

Easy to use, customizable, visually appealing.

Desvantagens

I haven't come across one but if I do I will make sure to share.

Hi Behzad,

Thanks for the great review :) we are delighted to know you liked the intuitiveness of the platform and customer support.

Since we're truly user-centric and committed to see our customer sicced, we take a proactive approach to find out ways to help our clients.

We are honored to have you as a member of the ever-growing Tribe family.

Rahul
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Amazing Community Platform

Avaliado em 23/09/2020

Amazing Experience

Amazing Experience

Vantagens

Tribe is an amazing platform for the community building. User can customize the UI and Experience of the user with custom fields. Providing multiple apps plugins like Amplitude, Sendgrid, Telegram, Google Analytics, SSO, Zapier etc. are awesome and very easy to implement with basic tech knowledge only. I would recommend to Tribe to everyone who wants to build the community from scratch without any coding efforts.

Desvantagens

Ability to do live session on the community

Hi Rahul,

It's a privilege to serve Cloudnine Hospitals.

Thanks for highlighting the customization and integration capabilities.

We'll definitely offer live streaming option. Currently, some of our customers are using YouTube/Zoom/Facebook for live streaming and embedding the same in the community.

We'll come back to this answer and update when we release a concrete solution for live streaming.

Marlee
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great customer service and easy implementation

Avaliado em 26/04/2020

Overall, I've been very happy with Tribe. We are primarily using it for employee engagement, and it has been incredible effective. The customizable, automated leaderboard was a major contributing factor in our decision and so far it has paid off since we finished the implementation a couple of months ago.

Vantagens

I was very pleasantly surprised at how straightforward the implementation was. Our account manager Eli did a fantastic job walking us through the setup process and sharing useful recommendations based on her experience. Platform administration has also been very easy, and Tribe has proved very effective in activating our user base.

Desvantagens

We did receive some feedback from users that the platform could have been more intuitive, particularly in the way content is aggregated / displayed on the news feed.

• Setor: Esportes
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários

Amazing Community Platform

Avaliado em 31/10/2020

Tribe allows me to connect with my community members in real-time, private messaging and by posts. The service helps streamline communication vs being scattered with other messaging on social platforms.

Vantagens

The features and apps within the service. That they have a free plan that works for most organizations and businesses seeking to foster a better relationship with customers and employees.

Desvantagens

Customization is only by CSS, if you are not familiar with the coding it may appear cumbersome.

Resposta do Bettermode

Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it!

With Tribe, brands are building both internal and external communities. Yes, additional/granular customization currently requires CSS modification using our Theme Editor.

However, we are coming up with a much better solution for customization and theming in 2021 (Q2).

Sophie
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Great community tool!

Avaliado em 26/09/2022

It brings a lot of value to our users (They can chat with each other, and share their health journey). It's an important part of their recovery.
Our account manager is very available, and they bring new features on a monthly basis.

Vantagens

- The integration within our app experience
- The UI of the community

Desvantagens

Multi-language is not well handled as of today.

Ventme
  • Setor: Organização cívica e social

Wonderful

Avaliado em 14/09/2020

Vantagens

Tribe is an amazing platform I've had a great experience. Any questions you have about Tribe, Tribe answer quickly. I've been able to make my own community, and Tribe hold no credit for the community you create. It has a free option and so much for free! Thank you Tribe!

Desvantagens

I honestly don't dislike anything. But I'd say a room for improvement is that we'd be able to create bots more easily, but I know you guys are working on that!

Hi Ventme,

Thanks for the review and candid feedback. Appreciate it!

We've relayed the concern around easier bot management to our product and engineering team. They will get in touch with you to learn more about the use case.

Monica
Monica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Tribe is an user friendly community software with loads of features.

Avaliado em 11/03/2019

Easy to use, modern design, fair pricing, and lots of useful integrations.

Easy to use, modern design, fair pricing, and lots of useful integrations.

Vantagens

Making the decision to migrate from an existing community solution was very challenging. Tribe team really made it fast and easy by having the right migration processes and tools. Their community success team was always available to handle issues and requests. What I liked very much about Tribe is the simplicity of their core platform that can be extended with different apps based on my community need. We got all these great solutions at a fraction of cost we used to spend on the previous platform.

Desvantagens

Tribe did not provide us with any mobile app but to be fair the messenger integration was a great replacement. Their idea that people do not want to just install another mobile app sounded reasonable.

Hi Monica,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review and choosing us as your preferred community partner.

Glad that we could provide seamless migration experience and customization at your preferred price point.

Caio

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The No-Code tool to build custom communities and projects.

Avaliado em 19/03/2024

My experience using Bettermode is great, I was able to build my own custom community in just a few days. I love how flexible and customizable it is, this allowed me to quickly change things and grow my community adding new features and resources in a very simple and fast way.

Vantagens

What I like about Bettermode is the fact it is very flexible. You can quickly build custom projects and customize the components to fit your exact needs, all that without knowing how to code and even design. They provide a lot of pre-made components you can just simply drag to the page and configure how you like, it saves you a bunch of time while building your projects.

Desvantagens

I think there is still room for more components and new features but I am sure they are working on it.

Jacob
  • Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fanastic forum for capturing helpful insights!

Avaliado em 17/10/2019

Vantagens

We've used Tribe to host our forum for about three months and have loved how well it captures all the helpful insights in the community and how easily others can find them. I'd totally recommend Tribe for anyone looking for a forum software.

Desvantagens

The Premium version is pricey—but I can tell it includes a lot of value.

Resposta do Bettermode

Glad that Strong Town found Tribe Community Platform helpful for capturing insights. The Premium plan costs $4788 per year at this point with an annual subscription and this pricing is about 50%-80% cost-effective than other SaaS solutions catering to the online community domain.

Josh
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

Recommend highly

Avaliado em 07/05/2020

I’m really impressed with Tribe. The website is very user friendly and loads quickly. It’s design beats Facebook groups or any other community building platform. I look forward to getting more of our users on it.

Vantagens

- Tribe is really easy to use, very intuitive
- Load times are quick across multiple devices
- User onboarding is incredibly effective to prompt usage

Desvantagens

- Can't fault it so far. 6 months in and it's exactly what my business needs.

Suhail
Suhail
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Tribe is your go-to community product

Avaliado em 19/07/2020

I am personally satisfied with tribe. Starting from groups, topics, to customization

Vantagens

I like the fact that it's simple and easy to deploy, use your own sub-domains, and is customizable to every last detail based on your needs and requirements. It also has everything that a community software would need.

Desvantagens

There is no 24/7 support available for the free tier. Email or chat support could have been provided.

Resposta do Bettermode

Hi Suhail - Thanks for the feedback. We're happy that you loved the customization capability.

Regarding 24/7 email and chat support on the free tier - at this point, it is not possible to offer support services 24/7 on a free plan (because of the scale). However, we have replayed your concern to our success team.

Michael
Michael
  • Setor: Pesquisa de mercado
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It takes a Tribe, and you can own it!

Avaliado em 13/12/2019

Very happy with Tribe and what they bring to the table. I think that it will definitely be able to grow our business.

Vantagens

So, I really like that Tribe is an available product. When you have the noise of FB ads and Nextdoor false alarms. I am glad to have a product like Tribe that is scalable to what you want it to be.

Desvantagens

I am not a huge fan of not being able to run multiple Tribes from one account. I would like to have a better solution that you may be able to have one admin then still another top level admin that could check in and manage multiple admins.

Resposta do Bettermode

Glad that you liked the idea of Tribe and its scalability. You can create multiple communities with the same account, however, it'd be difficult to manage several communities with one account. But, it's entirely up to the community owner.