Avaliações do ProPresenter

ProPresenter

Solução para apresentações e cultos ao vivo para igrejas

(2.021)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

2021 avaliações

Yuri
  • Setor: Música

Feedback

Avaliado em 07/06/2022

Minha experiência sempre foi boa pois uso na igreja sempre me atendeu, nunca me deixou na mão.

Vantagens

A facilidade de mexer no software e de ensinar a alguém, pois ele é muito intuitivo.

Desvantagens

Talvez a edição e de background possa ser feita mais rápida

Timothy
Timothy
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Great Product, challenging conversion

Avaliado em 18/07/2019

We like the look on the screen and believe that for an experienced MAC user that this would be an easy product to adapt to. It has great multi screen ability.

Vantagens

It is great for handling video and multi video output and presenting for worship services.

Desvantagens

This has been a real challenge when leaving Easy Worship on a PC. It may be intuitive for a MAC user. However, being historically a PC user, this transition has been difficult. We really miss the ability to directly use PowerPoint presentations with this software. It has also been a challenge melding Youtube files in with it. We will continue to press through and get this conquered.

Albert
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

The Next Level of Presentation

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

My overall experience has been nothing but positive. For the price point you get an amazing product that will meet most if not all of your presentation needs. The video tutorials are excellent and I have been able to get support via chat and talking to a live person as well, which is fantastic it today's world. I am still discovering new capabilities and how to implement them and the constant improvements and updates are well received.

Vantagens

ProPresenter 7 enables our relatively small church to present professional looking graphics to our online and in house worshipers. Even though the initial learning curve is relatively steep, there are plenty of tutorials and videos available to make the learning detailed and easy. Once I learned the basics, I was astounded at the simplicity and complexity of the program. You can do basic presentation with ease and quickly master more complicated ways of utilizing the capabilities of ProPresenter more fully. One of the best and most helpful features is the ability to create different themes that can be applied to text. This saves you so much time. Separating media, slides, announcements, video input etc. into different layers that can be selected or cleared gives you many different options and features in using the product. Being able to send the same text to a display in house on a full screen and at the same time as a lower third on a live stream is a very useful feature. Another great feature is that your work is immediately saved as you work on a presentation. No need to worry that you will lose your work if you forget to save. This is also not a stagnant one time buy, but a product which evolves and improves all the time with new features and the latest ideas for application.

Desvantagens

For whatever reason the program takes a while to load on a computer. More so than most other software programs. Even though there is an app available that can serve as a remote to control the program from a phone or tablet, as apposed to a computer, the design is poor and the functionality is limited. Propresenter recently released a plug in for stream deck, which is also available as an app, which will probably make up for the lack of a good remote. As far as I am aware of, there is no physical remote that will work well with ProPresenter.

Randy
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Very glitchy software

Avaliado em 03/06/2019

There are many problems which, when combined, create a really bad user experience. Here are two scenarios, both of which are fails:

1. When using the software on Windows, I get the feeling that ProPresenter was built for Mac, then ported over to Windows, but not very well... many loose ends didn't get ported over properly, and as a result, ProPresenter has lots of problems with crash/lag/user interface.

2. Renewedvision support told me that the Windows version was built from the ground up for Windows. If that's the case, why is the software full of Mac dialog boxes, Mac functionality, and no double-click functionality? If it's built for Windows, why doesn't it work like other Windows software?

Whatever the case may be, the software is very disappointing, and I'm in the process of switching over to something else. I would not recommend this to anyone using Windows.

Vantagens

It integrates with Planning Center Online.
It has stage display

Desvantagens

It's designed for Mac, and the Windows version is not built very well.
Some dialog boxes are non-standard, they've injected Mac dialog boxes into the Windows version, so buttons and functionality are different than other Windows software.
Preferences menu has been built to look/act like Mac. Why??
Double-click functionality works in some parts of the software, but not others.
Doesn't import PowerPoint presentations very well. The only way to reliably import PowerPoint is to remove all transitions and animations, then import PPT as JPG.
And forget about Google Slides! It takes a lot of work to convert Google Slides to PowerPoint, fix all the formatting, then import to ProPresenter.
Frequent crashes - well maybe not actually frequent, but often enough that I'm searching for some other solution that is more stable. Whenever there's a glitch or hiccup in the software (ProPresenter) I have to restart the whole computer. If I don't, I know that it won't be long before ProPresenter crashes entirely, and then I'll have to restart computer anyway.
Integration between ProPresenter Display Settings and Windows Display Settings is not good. So what happens is, many times when I start up ProPresenter, it has mixed up the order of my screens, so it puts the Stage Display on my main monitor. I frequently have to disable the stage display, go into Preferences, change the stage display, then re-enable it again.

Levi

Best Overall Presentation Software for Churches

Avaliado em 17/01/2024

Vantagens

It is super versatile and the best presentation software for church use, download the free version to see the versatility

Desvantagens

Though PP is stable a majority of the time, it does have a tendency to pause or shutdown on you occasionally

The new Pro7 is more difficult to navigate initially

Brian

Happy Customer

Avaliado em 08/07/2019

Over all our experience has been good.
Support has been great.

Over all our experience has been good.
Support has been great.

Vantagens

Simple to use. Communication actions. I use MIDI to unmute my soundboard channels for video clips. I also use different stage displays for different sections of the worship service. Hope to trigger some lights in the near future.
Site licence option

Desvantagens

It seems to have some bugs. When editing a playlist it always jumps to the bottom. Or converting to lower thirds with a graphic the software will crash. Occasionally Master control on the slave computer will freeze the primary. Ipad issues with seeing the preview.
Probably the biggest complaint from Pastors is they can't see the next slide on stage display when going from the end of one item to the next. Example the end of a song in stage display show next blank slide. They would like to see the next item coming.
Sync shows that it is syncing regardless of it it is connected to the network drive or now.
Sync seems to be a little buggy. We started to export only. Delete everything from the media bin and playlist and then import fresh on the other computers.

Razões para escolher o ProPresenter

Function. Seemed like more churches we talked to were using Propresenter. Found we could integrate with models such as master control, MIDI / Communication control . Direct import bibles, link Song Select, layers.

Razões para mudar para o ProPresenter

Churches we talked to & most visiting groups we had were all using propresenter so we felt like that would be the industry standard. I feel it was a great switch. Also the site licence seemed like a affordable option.
Dwayne
Dwayne
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Pro tool for Prosumer Price

Avaliado em 27/06/2019

We use ProPresenter every Sunday and in almost every way imaginable for a Sunday service. We are able to quickly set in points and out points on videos, make videos loop, display Sunday messages and announcements, layer text over video, do countdowns on top of our announcements and set every thing on timers to ensure service always begins on time. If you know what you are doing to set it up, it can basically run itself. I've been running ProPresenter for over 10 years. It moves with the times and can do more than you knew that you wanted to do.

Versatility
Everything you can imagine for presentation is in one place
You can customize almost everything
Integrates with other software and midi control
Can have multiple users at the same time
Customer Support is helpful and there are many YouTube tutorials

Large learning curve
Although anyone can sit down and click on the next slide for a presentation, it takes a while to figure out how to navigate it
The sync function, which allows you to work on one computer and display on another, did not work well for me after multiple attempts and emails with customer support.

Jeremy
Jeremy
  • Setor: Eletrônicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Presentation Software out there for Churches!

Avaliado em 20/12/2022

We have used this software for many years at our local assembly. The graphics are great! It's always refreshing and crisp images/videos. Software is very easy to use and setup.

Vantagens

I love the graphics and media library that you have access to when you use this softwe

Desvantagens

Occassionaly the software glitches and you have to restart the computer.

Cameron
Cameron

Great Presentation Software for Church

Avaliado em 17/06/2021

ProPresenter is probably the best option for church presentation software. Switching to it, provided a lot of missing features from alternatives.

Vantagens

ProPresenter is simple to use during presentations and most people can be trained to design without much prior knowledge. You can seamlessly add bible verses, of which you can purchase licenses within ProPresenter.

Desvantagens

Importing PowerPoint presentations could be better. I get a lot of guest speakers that provide me with a PowerPoint that has many animations and ProPresenter will import the presentation, but the animations are lost. This is not a big deal for me, but I have had to re-work a few presentations at the last minute for speakers that needed them.

Mark
Mark

ProPresenter is the Go-To Church Presentation Software

Avaliado em 21/02/2020

ProPresenter allows our small church to punch well above our presentation weight class. It streamlines our worship services and helps focus all the attention where it needs to be.

Vantagens

ProPresenter makes high-quality church presentation beautiful, helping us lead others in worship and Bible Study without distraction. The company has demonstrated a commitment to constant progress and is great at meeting the real needs of real churches.

Desvantagens

There is a little bit of a learning curve for new users but nothing that can't be overcome with time and practice.

Evans
Evans
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One stop shop for production

Avaliado em 20/01/2022

It gives you the confidence to produce content professionally. Loved the support community that is ready to give ideas and troubleshoot

Vantagens

A perfect mix of visual display and broadcast solutions. Different screens can output different looks at the same time and are triggered simultaneously.

Desvantagens

The learning curve to fit your specific needs may be steep but once it is set up, it becomes your best friend!

Beau

Nothing Can Hold A Candle to Propresenter

Avaliado em 27/06/2019

I’ve been using Propresenter since 2003 and from time to time have dabbled with other presentation software. In the end the usability and features of Propresenter has caused it to clearly stand head and shoulders above everything else. I’ve loved to see the software evolve and how Renewed Vision has listened to it’s users and made adjustments accordingly. Nothing else can hold a candle to Propresenter.

Vantagens

The ease of use is probably the best thing about Propresenter. You can practically pick it up and begin to use it right away. There are fantastic tutorial videos that give you everything you need to know but there’s also a great community and support.

The other thing that I absolutely love is the expandability. In the beginning you may just need the basic functions but as your organization grows, Propresenter has all the tools needed to grow with you.

Desvantagens

Honestly, most of the functions I have liked least about the software have been slowly weened out through out the year.

Leif

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Love what ProP can do

Avaliado em 28/06/2019

We are a church with multiple services in multiple locations. With the sync (ProCloud) option we are able to keep things up to date everywhere which is very beneficial.

Plus we do a God In The Movies series and being able to adjust clips on the fly from within the program is making life a lot easier.

Vantagens

The ability to use content between multiple locations and various sizes of screen is huge for us.
Very robust product that we probably only use about 1/10th of.
Stable build - with only rare crashes (maybe 2 in 4 years) it is one of the most stable presentation software products I've ever used with this range of abilities.

Desvantagens

Lack of immediate phone support on Sundays - when things go sideways you are basically on your own other than email responses. Doesn't help much when we are dealing with immediate issues.
Can be overwhelming for new staff/volunteers to utilize because it is so robust.

Rick

Can't imagine NOT having ProPresenter

Avaliado em 11/07/2019

I had been working with Media Shout from it's beginning. Years ago, I gave ProPresenter a try and quickly made the transition to ProPresenter. At the time, there was more of a centralized, get everything you need in the same place, feel that met our needs. And being honest, using the software was not always easy. Early on, it was very clunky and awkward in certain areas and there were moments of great frustration (no different from other presentation software, though). However, the benefit always outweighed the challenges and with every update, it seemed to get closer to what we needed it to be. Now, I consider it a mainstay in our ministry and seriously can't think of working without it!

Vantagens

I truly like the completeness of the software and ease of use. Through the years, it has become a crucial part of my work in that it is very easy to create a "show" from my office and have it ready for the crew in the booth to use each week. I greatly appreciate the fact that I can easily equip volunteers to interact with ProPresenter at a very basic level to advanced levels in a short amount of time. I also appreciate the fact that it just works, all the time, I don't have to worry about it causing issues for our volunteers.

Desvantagens

Actually, the things I like least about ProPresenter have been addressed over time via updates. Since the issues are no longer issues, there's no need to bring them up. Suffice it to say, ProPresenter has evolved into an extremely robust program that is very accessible to everyone from the beginner to the professional.

Travis
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

THE BEST Presentation Software on the market!!

Avaliado em 24/10/2019

Currently we use Pro Presenter as a House of Worship solution, and as a traveling presentation software; it flawlessly integrates with our mac mini and and 5 monitor system. The thing i love most about ProPresenter is that it is simple enough for a kid to use, and at the same time has complex feature for Pro users to indulge in like; iPad controls, Hi Definition video and audio options, social media integration and up-gradable external modules.

Vantagens

The ease of use. ProPresenter generally just works. It is so hassle free and is so simple that i was able to teach it to seniors and children! When i allow end users to run our system i feel confident that they will be able to create, and run a flawless presentation!

Desvantagens

The only small gripe i have is that ProPresenter Pro License doesn't come with alot of free or embeded stock videos or images. The base price point is fair, i just wish there were more stock photos, video and sounds for the Pro license.

Razões para escolher o ProPresenter

There were a lot of reasons that i recommended against our organization purchasing EasyWorship. The biggest reason i did not have our organization purchase EasyWorship is because its workflow is counteractive and not fluid; for example i remember trying to utilize my iTunes library and getting frustrated with how difficult it was to integrate. In comparison Pro-Presenter has a simple iTunes integration protocol and allows for users to run entire playlist from the main window!

Razões para mudar para o ProPresenter

We chose ProPresenter because it is simple to use, has Hi quality, Rarely has issues (i can trust that it will run and not fail during a services or meetings), If it does have small issues the customer service team is extremely helpful and detailed oriented.
Hunter

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best presentation software for churches, and everyone else.

Avaliado em 04/05/2021

ProPresenter is volunteer friendly and a very easy to learn software with incredible flexibility. The features available in the Looks menu, Midi integration, and a simple presentation interface make this the perfect software for use in any presentation.

Vantagens

Livestreaming from ProPresenter was an amazing feature for them to add. When we switched our livestream over to ProPresenter, we fixed issues we didn't even know we had.

ProPresenter has unlimited output screens, so you can have 3, 6, 10, 50 individual output destinations, and ProPresenter can send your content to them all.

The slide editor is seriously powerful. There's no need to build slides in Power Point anymore. Just train your pastor to edit their slides in ProPresenter. All will be well.

ProPresenter is constantly getting bug fixes and major feature update.

NDI is built-in to the software.

Desvantagens

Occasional bugs here and there, but I've never ran into anything show-stopping that wasn't a user error.

Joel

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Exceptional value for the feature set

Avaliado em 27/06/2019

We have been using ProPresenter for over a decade and now have it as the main visual presentation software in eight rooms, ranging from 100 to 2100 seats. Our newest implementation involves a multi-screen output of simultaneous separate content to a on-stage TV and IMAG overlay via NDI with Alpha and to a confidence monitor at the rear of the room. And ProPresenter can do it! On a Mac mini, no less!
We love it so much that when presenters come with PowerPoint presentations, its common practice for us to import them into ProPresenter to make them easier to work with.

Vantagens

- A feature set that is perfect for churches and constantly evolving with the times.
- Unlimited site license and free download gives unparalleled value.
- A friendly and intuitive interface for the basics with intricate and power-packed features under the hood.
- Versatile enough to be the perfect choice for everything from conferences to funerals and church services to concerts, and also perfect for single screen, multiscreen or feeding into an IMAG system as an alpha overlay. Makes it easy to train staff and volunteers on one product across a wide variety of contexts.

Desvantagens

- In depth features can become confusing and hard to find information on, especially when combining add-on modules for specific functionality.

Rich

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Don't know how I lived without it up until now!

Avaliado em 06/02/2020

Up to this point, updates have been few and far between. One suggestion I made to Renewed Vision (the makers of ProPresenter) was integrated into a feature of an eventual update. Tech support has gotten way better as the years have gone by. They are quite helpful and patient.

Vantagens

Volunteers can operate it with a minimal amount of training. The setup is largely intuitive. There are also hundreds of hours of videos, tutorials, etc. to get you not only up and running, but using advanced functions as well.

Desvantagens

Initial cost can be a challenge. And for a person using one output (main), it is overkill. There are other less costly products (Proclaim, for example) that do similar things for those in need of one output and no other whistles and bells.

Razões para escolher o ProPresenter

MediaShout made me shout. Literally. It was not intuitive at all, and volunteers could not handle it very easily.

Razões para mudar para o ProPresenter

Ease of use. Multiple output options. Expandability. Access to online tutorials and help.
Erik

Best in its class

Avaliado em 26/06/2019

It's been a great experience. A large upgrade over the software we used previously. I would recommend this product to anyone that needs professional presentation software for church or company use.

Vantagens

It is simple to use, we can train almost anyone to run the software. It is easy to setup and manage. It runs all common media files with ease. It's easy and quick to setup new presentations.

Desvantagens

Stage display could use more customization. It works well but I think they could add some additional features in order to display exactly what we need. I'd love to be able to have it set to show slides without the background. You can do that now, but it won't keep the same formatting as the slide. We have to use "static" but it keeps the background on the first slide of each document.
It would also be nice to be able to show only the first line of the next slide- without having to move the next slide off the screen.

Gary

ProPresenter is Essential

Avaliado em 27/06/2019

The smooth transitions and rapid editing capabilities allows me to fix situations on the fly and make changes during a gathering real time. I have used several software packages for running the projection screens in large auditoriums. This one is clearly the best.

Vantagens

ProPresenter provides almost every possible way to throw something up on the presentation screen. It is extremely adaptable to various software inputs and provides a consistent, easily operated central system for everything. This software provides total control.

Desvantagens

It still has a few small bugs, nothing major, but sometimes they are a bit irritating. For example, there is a one-pixel thick horizontal gray line right in the middle of the screen. It is not extremely distracting, but it is there. On multiple computers.

Jason

Still the best...

Avaliado em 27/06/2019

We use ProPresenter to display words to worship songs, video playback, slides for sermons... basically all the content that goes on our screen that doesn't come from a camera is from ProPresenter. It's dependable & the best choice for us.

Vantagens

ProPresenter is the most simple to use professional display software in existence. It gives you all the features of high end character generators, like alpha key, quick editing of text and graphics, but is simple to use and train volunteers on. It is also a dependable video playback device. It's networking features give great options to sync up multiple computers. It transitions seamlessly between all these necessary functions. They are always coming up with more features and functionality.

Desvantagens

That there is still no simple way to integrate PowerPoint slides other than exporting jpegs. The browser feature has never successfully worked for me when it would have come in handy with online polling websites.

Ryan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

An industry standard

Avaliado em 27/06/2019

Overall I'm a happy user, there are definitely some things that could be improved, and I'm looking forward to seeing which issues are solved in the next release of the software.

Vantagens

The ability to connect to Planning Center Online. The ability to control ProPresenter via connected gear or have ProPresenter control connected gear. The ability to customize presentations. Groups, Lables, Categories, Hot Keys, and Hot Folders.

Desvantagens

The inability to resize the preference window when working with labels and groups is annoying. Also, I'd like to be able to create a label menu with sub items, like Verse Menu = Verse 1, Verse 2, Verse 3, etc...
We are currently working on writing some custom code to allow item selection in ProPresenter to automate tracking of PCO LIVE. This seems like something Renewed Vision could easily add with PCO's API.
The inability to resize the PCO LIVE pop-out to any size I want.
The inability to delete or rename a library category without first changing every library item in that category to some other category, or batch change the category of multiple items.
When using remote desktop and Master Control Module, it creates an output issue where both computers need to be restarted in order for the main machine to output the main out.

Galen

Perfect for our scenario

Avaliado em 04/07/2019

Pro Presenter has made our church services run so much smoother and allowed us to do things that would have cost exponentially more to do any other way. We adopted it long before I came 6 years ago and it is so vital to our workflow that I can't imagine working without it. I started learning simple things then dove in deeper as I got more comfortable. The video tutorials on their website are excellent and made it so easy to learn. Bang for your buck, you'll never find a better product

Vantagens

Pro Presenter is far and away the best multi-media presenter that I've ever used, and I've used a lot both hardware and software. Once you understand the logic behind it, it's very easy to setup and use. We've added several modules to it to customize it even more to our needs. It plays almost any media file, picture, audio or video and seamlessly integrates them. We use a lot of automation and it works spectacularly for us.

Desvantagens

You have to get really nit picky to find real flaws with the software. There are a few features I'd love to see added and few foibly things to work around, but once you understand them, it works incredibly well.

Chadsey
Chadsey

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Wonderfully powerful software for every church/ministry

Avaliado em 09/01/2018

Less headaches and ease of use. Coming in on a Sunday morning and having the software works perfectly as planned.
There really isn't much to dislike. The price is competitive and a great value. The software is superb and any problems are quickly address in new updates. The abilities are almost endless

Vantagens

The ease of use is probably my favorite thing. If you need a basic display system for your church this will get you going right away without a hitch. If you need more advanced, multi network, multi screens, adding confidence moniters or stage displays, using iPads and IP networks with a control room. Ya know the mega church display setup.... this is still the preferred program to use. The training available from the manufacture is also a plus, as well as the online community constantly helping each other use this product to their specific needs. The continual advancement of the product is great, but also past versions still function wonderfully without the need to update unless you just need to advance with the times. Another is the nearly perfect problem-less track record of using the software it has in the 5+ years of me using it across multiple systems, setups, and churches.
The ability for nontech volunteers to quickly learn the program is worth any church investing. I train people who barely know how to operate a computer or operate a Mac, and they catch on quickly because the software makes it easy. Even as they are learning and there are problems with wrongs slides displaying (user errors), I'm able to oversee them and quickly fix without a big ordeal and without distraction for the audience on my accounts.
The integration with other products are excellent too. Whether it be SongSelect, social media in your messages, advanced graphics cards/etc, or iPads/Apple TVs.

Desvantagens

If I have to say one negative is this software works best with Mac's. Through the years the software has had issues with PC's running ProPresenter. Although I have heard that the latest ProP 6 has corrected most conflicts in Windows software, so this con may be mute by now, I don't know I stick to Mac for our media computers.

Kent
Kent

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

ProPresenter - Meets Our Needs

Avaliado em 27/06/2019

We really like the flexibility that Propresenter offers in a live presentation. It has proven to be the easiest software to use in a live situation, especially when the presenter needs flexibility from the tech team in his/her presentation. Although it's not perfect, ProPresenter is simply the best presentation software that is available for us to meet our current needs.

Vantagens

There are many things I like about ProPresenter especially in our house of worship setting. I like how it makes presenting various multimedia formats nearly seamless, once imported. It's flexible, powerful, and relatively easy to use, once the presentation is built. I really like the multiple display options, especially the ability to change the stage display from default to mirrored with a simple cue within the presentation.

Desvantagens

As easy as it is to use ProPresenter, setting it up can be a difficult process at times. We've not gotten ProPresenter to do certain animations like other presentation software will do. Unfortunately, importing other presentation software into ProPresenter can be a minefield of wasted time if your presentation isn't in exactly the right format with everything sized correctly, text boxes correctly placed, and graphics and text all in a single layer. It has also been our experience that ProPresenter runs much more smoothly on a Mac computer than on a PC with similar hardware configurations.