Apollo

4,6 (343)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Prospecção ativa para converter em clientela.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

343 avaliações

Matheus
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Apollo é a melhor solução de enriquecimento de dados

Avaliado em 16/12/2021

Vantagens

Com o Apollo eu consigo enriquecer os dados de contatos alvo, importar dados para o meu CRM e qualificar bem os leads gerados.

Desvantagens

Pouca funcionalidade de sales engagement

Reunaldo
Reunaldo

My Review for Apollo

Avaliado em 18/02/2023

Vantagens

Apollo.io impressed me as a capable and user-friendly platform for handling consumer data. I also appreciated how simple the interface was to use and how quickly I could create, monitor, and analyze client data. I also like Apollo's potential to be integrated with other well-known platforms.

Desvantagens

The lack of customization options for developing bespoke queries is the least preferred part of Apollo.io. Despite the platform's extensive selection of query templates and parameters, it might be challenging to modify a particular query so that it meets the demands of a project. The platform may sometimes take a while to react when you execute queries.

Lucio
  • Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Best in class

Avaliado em 17/02/2022

Apollo helps my team get perfect data and automate our reach outs. It is incredibly good software.

Vantagens

Although the main use is to gather intel and data, Apollo has a sales enablement tool that is incredibly good.

Their support team is very fast and they are always open to suggestions.

Desvantagens

I miss a status page, Apollo doesn't go down at all, but sometimes we experience slowness and miss being able to check if something is wrong without having to check in with their support team.

ZoomInfo Sales, Lusha e Dealfront

Razões para mudar para o Apollo

Data quality first, once we covered that and found the top contenders, UX and then pricing determined the best option.
David
David
  • Setor: Internet
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Failed me, in the middle of a critical business trip over multiple days. No helpful support.

Avaliado em 02/10/2023

Low quality customer support experience. Much degraded from last year. Everything from the support chat interface that asks runs you through a wizard before each itneraction, the slowness of getting an agent, the quickness of closing the thread if after a long waiting period you step out of your desk or you end up working on another tab.Due to the company's weak support and broken functionality I was unable to properly execute an outreach campaign during an expensive business trip which was disappointing and expensive for me.

Vantagens

Reasonable price and feature set. Used to be much better.

Desvantagens

Many key functionalities don't work as expected. Broken functionality due to low quality QA testing.The chrome extension has a 30% chance of working as intended. Support is too based on copy and paste templates leading to wasted time.

• Setor: Automotivo

How Apollo's Smart Customer Groups Boost Your Business

Avaliado em 06/02/2024

It was a pleasant experience using Apollo; very user-friendly, enhance customer interactions.

Vantagens

In Apollo, I appreciate the powerful and user-friendly interface, seamless integration options, and the robust analytics that empower businesses to streamline processes, enhance customer interactions, and make data-driven decisions effectively.

Desvantagens

Only one thing Apollo is not updating employee information immediately after a change of job!

Rebecca
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Easy to use, and quality of data is pretty good

Avaliado em 16/06/2022

We purchased this software when they were running an incredible discount, so I am more than pleased for the price I paid. At full cost, I might be more annoyed with some of the failings (we do get about 10-20% of the leads bounce on our cold sequences, which could be due to bad emails provided or spam blockers).

Vantagens

The interface is very easy to use. I like that you get info on company's tech stack, as well as which departments are growing. This can make it interesting for building lists of accounts that may be more suited to our offering.

Desvantagens

It often creates duplicate account records, so then I get errors when pushing leads (so I have to find the account in Apollo, merge it, and retry the push). It also isn't clear when building lists, which data has come from our CRM versus which data has come from Apollo itself. So sometimes I think I'm getting new data, and it's just giving me the bogus stuff that was already in my Salesforce.

Gilang
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Great product for those who are into Sales Prospecting and Cold Pitch

Avaliado em 20/08/2021

I have been getting lots of meetings, by using Apollo alone. Some of my customers even bought the product I offered to them. Before I use Apollo, I use the traditional way of prospecting (connecting with them, introduce myself,

Vantagens

Ease of use of the product itself, generally high validity of email (around 6-8 out of 10 is a valid business email), have a built-in CRM which helps a lot of managing and organizing all the leads that have been viewed

Desvantagens

No preview of the profile which does not have an email on it. I wish there was a preview of the email if the profile has any email so we don't waste our credits.

Gary

Apollo Review

Avaliado em 26/06/2022

Vantagens

They have a huge lead database and among similar service, Apollo have the highest information accuracy. The search interface is also clean and well organized, very handy when looking for specific leads.

Desvantagens

Their search engine is not intuitive, you need to have your search in perfect spelling otherwise you won't get any search result.

Jessica
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Fast way to find highly qualified leads

Avaliado em 21/08/2020

Overall, Apollo is absolutely necessary to achieve our business goals, as we are able to find leads quickly for our sales team prospects.

Vantagens

What we like most about Apollo.io is the ability to find qualified, cold leads at scale. You are able to filter contact on nearly any type of qualifier, such as title, location, etc. And the company filters are almost endless: revenue, number of employees, software they use, and many more. That is highly useful in finding very qualified leads, with just a few clicks.

Desvantagens

There really aren't any cons that come to mind, other than the price is a bit high if you want the unlimited lead option. But the return on investment for these leads is worth it, in my opinion.

Shwetha
  • Setor: Serviços de informação
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

Great tool for Sales People

Avaliado em 08/12/2021

Apollo has helped me a great deal in my outreach activity by providing me accurate data

Vantagens

The accuracy of the contact details and the number of credits provided

Desvantagens

need to keep applying filters after going back to the list

Kriti
Kriti
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great tool to manage and generate leads!

Avaliado em 03/08/2021

On some days, generating business leads is all I have to do. On those days, Apollo makes my work so easy and so much less irritating. I can find the contact details of the people I exactly intend to reach out to as it allows me the ability to search using their names, job titles, regions, and even job positions. The tool is extremely easy to use and has a database for even the smallest companies that you can find nowhere else. I'm sure I'll be using this tool a lot in the future! I have already recommended it to so many around me, and if you are someone who works in the sales or marketing team of your company, you should definitely give this a try.

Vantagens

Until a few days ago, I was using LinkedIn to search for leads and find their contact details. Ever since LinkedIn has come up with a search limit, it became so difficult for me to find new leads, especially when this is something I have to do on a daily basis on some days. Recently, my senior at work recommended me Apollo and I fell in love with it since day one! It is so easy to navigate through this tool and with so many filters at your disposal, even easier to find contacts. I'm apparently new to using this tool so I'm still learning my way around it but thanks to its ease of use, fast response, user-friendly interface, and so many exciting features, I have been able to speed up my work and get verified leads without any hassle. Moreover, the ability to save the leads, and send them emails directly from this software are amazing features that very few tools of its kind generally provide.

Desvantagens

It has only been a few days since I started using this tool. Although it's super helpful 90% of the time, rarely, it takes too much time to load and in some cases, it even fails to show verified leads due to which I have to go back to the old method of using LinkedIn to find contact details of those specific leads. This is the only problem I have encountered so far but it does not change my liking towards the tool.

Best lead generation tool

Avaliado em 11/08/2022

It's been great and I am really not sure if I am ever going to rely on any other tool for lead generation.

Vantagens

I used it to find leads with work email and it did provide me authentic emails with 95% accuracy.

Desvantagens

After a certain period of time it ran out of database.

Lead generation done effortlessly

Avaliado em 03/03/2023

Apollo is an amazing tool that I use on regular basis to help me with my lead generation. It comes in handy to many marketing and sales folks and plays a big part in running sales campaigns.

Vantagens

Apollo is my go-to tool for any lead generation request, it helps to ease up my process of finding prospects' email IDs and phone numbers. I can get all the details in a single click. The Email IDs I obtain are more authentic and validated ones compared to other tools.

Desvantagens

The paid feature is very costly and the UI/UX of navigation between pages of the free trial isn't that user-friendly.

John

Personalization at scale

Avaliado em 07/05/2023

Apollo has helped me to solve personalization at scale, using sequencing, AI, and task management with alerts to ensure I am engaged at the right cadence with the personas important for my campaigns. I am very happy with their lead generation solutions.

Vantagens

The beta release of AI writing to help quantify the real value proposition is cutting-edge and incredibly useful. The reason I use Apollo is that its email and task sequencing is the heart of a best-in-class lead-generation process. The productivity visualization and manager cockpit view, and call monitoring help me manage the work output and quality of the entire team and take steps to help them meet their outreach responsibilities in a timely manner.

Desvantagens

Apollo does not allow the use of VPN which isn't just annoying but can actually interfere with work if your company requires that you connect.

Nacky Jake

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Apollo, a trusted data source

Avaliado em 27/02/2023

Vantagens

Apollo impressed me by being really simple to use and intuitive. The UI was excellent, and it was simple to use. The fact that it had strong analytical skills and made it simple for me to examine and analyze my data was another feature I enjoyed. The Apollo team's customer support was also something I truly appreciated. They attended to my needs with great care and were quite helpful.

Desvantagens

In terms of personalization possibilities, I thought Apollo had a few limitations. It has fewer options than some of the other software options available, which can be a drawback for certain users. Also, the pricing structure is slightly more expensive than other choices, which can be too expensive for some customers.

Rakesh
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Apollo is a great lead generation cloud based tool

Avaliado em 17/12/2021

Very good and I will continue using it.

Very good and I will continue using it.

Vantagens

I like the ease of adding data from LinkedIn and in the automated campaigns; besides, Apollo has its own database of millions of records, and relevant filters and information about companies is collected so you can decide if the company is suitable. You can get links to social media, which acts as an integrated system.

Email templates, automation of emails is easy to understand, and support is mostly prompt.

Desvantagens

UI can still be better, and it looks a little complicated. The colours can be better, but that is not a big issue

Evgeniya

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Apollo for leadgen team in software development

Avaliado em 18/02/2022

It was great and my team members still use the product. I used it to understand and then manage my team

Vantagens

Good established flow of sequences of every kind; works better for Russian target audience rather than international (for us)

Desvantagens

Search option doesn’t work in Russian; too complex integration to corporate emails

Lusha

Seemingly simple workflows
Almir
Almir

Intuitive and User-Friendly Software

Avaliado em 10/06/2023

Vantagens

The software offers a remarkable ability to integrate with other tools, including customer relationship management (CRM) software, resulting in a seamless workflow. This integration empowers users to effortlessly import and export data, while also providing the ability to track their interactions with prospects. By seamlessly connecting with CRM software, users can maintain a cohesive and efficient system that streamlines their workflow and enhances their overall productivity.

Desvantagens

While there is still room for improvement in providing accurate and up-to-date data, including real-time updates on prospects' contact information, company size, and industry, investing in Apollo proves to be a valuable choice for streamlining lead generation efforts and enhancing sales productivity. Despite the need for further enhancements in data accuracy, the overall benefits and features offered by Apollo make it a worthwhile investment for businesses aiming to optimize their lead generation processes and boost sales efficiency.

Abhishek
Abhishek
  • Setor: Pesquisa de mercado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great alternative for Sales Navigator!

Avaliado em 16/12/2022

Overall it's a useful software. Very effective tool for lead generation and one of the best alternatives for Sales Navigator. Data download feature is very useful!

Vantagens

Best part of this software is that one can easily download the lead search result data into an excel format. It is very useful for lead generation and it also has very handy filter options.

Desvantagens

It is expensive and daily credit limit is also very less.

Abhra

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great product and reasonable price

Avaliado em 19/02/2022

It is a great experience using this product as it's solving my purpose of lead generation and the cost of this service is also reasonable. So I am very happy using this product.

Vantagens

This is a user friendly product whose pricing is reasonable and quality of product is great must use if you are sales or marketing professional for lead generation.

Desvantagens

Not any such complaints. I find it a useful tool.

Alex
  • Setor: Imóveis comerciais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

All fun and games until you get a lawsuit

Avaliado em 06/08/2023

Great tool for prospecting and finding contacts, however leaves you with a bunch of legal issues if you come across an angry prospect

Vantagens

Apollo is a great tool for getting contact data for marketing and sales outreach,it offers up to date verified lead info and reporting is great. It is easily integrated with other CRM platforms

Desvantagens

People whose contact info you obtain from Apollo were never asked for consent, however Apollo is not responsible in case your prospect gets angry with you contacting them

Lusha

Razões para mudar para o Apollo

Best in terms of functionality

Easy to navigate

Avaliado em 15/09/2023

Overall experienced has been smooth and with no issues whatsoever

Overall experienced has been smooth and with no issues whatsoever

Vantagens

Its such a great platform where you can find so many features all in one place. Absolutely love it and will always recommend it to others.

Desvantagens

I cannot mention anything negative about Apollo. My experience with it has been extraordinary.

Jason
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

Great software – best value

Avaliado em 01/03/2022

Essentially takes LI Sales Nav and makes it more powerful

Desvantagens

Limited on adding people to lists – understand why you do it though

Shresth

Apollo review

Avaliado em 26/04/2022

I thank the creators of Apollo for creating an easy to use yet effective software. Using a similar competitor has helped me further appreciate what Apollo brings to Sales teams.

Vantagens

I love the fact that Apollo.io integrates with Sales Navigator and allows you to import prospects into Apollo and your cadences with ease.

Apollo is an extremely easy to use platform.

Does a fairly good job of fetching mobile numbers (in the Australian market)

Desvantagens

(Not sure if I'm right on this one) but the lack of an integration with a calling software meant our team had to use different systems for emails and calls.

Difficult to track how prospects integrate with your emails.

Cumbersome to move prospects between different cadences based on their engagement with emails

Santanu

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent tool for Lead generation , prospecting and boost your sales efforts.

Avaliado em 11/10/2022

Overall experience with Apollo is phenomenal. Except for a very few reasons, the tool has very less areas to complain about. It is a very powerful tool for any sales /marketing team and can multiply their productivity instantly.

Vantagens

Apollo is quite a unique and powerful tool for sales and marketing teams equipped with all features for generating, qualifying, prospecting, and also outreach to your audience. The filters are quite good for segmentation. Easy to export and import as well. Also, email outreach makes it a total package.

Desvantagens

The limitation of the number of contacts to be exported at one time shall be increased. Even with a basic plan number of contacts exported at once Is only 25. This could be improved to enhance time management.