Avaliações do Hostfully Property Management Platform

Hostfully Property Management Platform

Plataforma de gestão de propriedades para empresas de aluguel de temporada

Relação qualidade/preço

Nick
Nick

Early User...and Hostfully Continues to Add More Relevant Features

Avaliado em 18/06/2020

Hostfully is allowing us to grow in a more organized manner, allowing us to better manage our properties and providing us a competitive advantage.

Vantagens

Hostfully has allowed Osa Property Management to grow from managing just a couple of homes and each of us sending out numerous emails during the rental cycle, to now, where we have total calendar control, fully integrated to numerous other sites and auto-triggered communications with renters and travelers.

Desvantagens

I didn't take the time to learn the software early on and under-utilized its functionality. It can do so much, and it is all relatively easy and intuitive, but it just takes some time to study and to practice.

The customer service at Hostfully is wonderful!! They are quick to respond to questions and will provide solutions to every question I've had through the years.

LeAnne

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Finally settling in...

Avaliado em 22/08/2023

Hostfully has grown with us this first year, and we anticipate it will hold up under our growth to 30 homes next year. We are settling into how it works and learning what other integrations we need to compensate for its faults. The cost is low, so we can use other integrations to help.

Vantagens

We have adjusted to the workarounds in the system and are enjoying using the platform. I like that they consistently upgrade and develop new integrations and business relationships to help our business grow. The support team is very helpful and always quickly responds to our questions. Their support site is good - I can generally find the answers to my questions in their help materials.

Desvantagens

I think the guest communication process is clunky and not aesthetically pleasing. We wish there were a better Owner Portal where we would store home details. Would love to be able to white label a nice website and not have to build a whole separate site.

Guesty For Hosts e Lodgify

Razões para mudar para o Hostfully Property Management Platform

It seemed the best choice at the time. We have looked at other systems since joining Hostfully and have not found a better choice for the price.

Resposta do Hostfully

Thank you for your detailed review, LeAnne!
We're thrilled to hear that you're settling in and enjoying the platform and that you find our customer service helpful and quick! Also we are delighted to hear you use our articles and support center!

Your feedback on guest communication and the Owner Portal is valuable. We appreciate your positive remarks about our continuous integrations and features upgrades.

We're here to support your business growth and enhance your experience with Hostfully. Thanks for choosing us!

Brittany

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Slow everything.

Avaliado em 25/03/2024

Vantagens

Fairly easy to use and good reporting section. Has potential but needs work.

Desvantagens

I paid too much money for an onboarding after I was sold features that aren't available. The onboarding takes forever to get time slot and the actual platform is incredibly slow to load every page. Never got the money back that I was promised I would get if it didn't work out.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Hostfully PMS review for medium sized business

Avaliado em 08/02/2024

Mostly one-stop-shop platform
Integrations and hoping more to come
Ease of use, quick to learn & onboarding

Financials & statements
Stakeholder reporting is clumsy
More APIs with other OTAs
Analytics can be hit & miss, not easy to extract/report, no filtering
Integrations with other apps like calendrly, active campaign, acuity etc.

Top Rated for many reasons. Great company culture and leadership

Avaliado em 27/03/2023

Not only, Game-changing for operations and increased revenue , but also peace of mind knowing team members have better access to operationsto help make them successful in their various support roles.

Vantagens

customer service and help articles. triggers and templates with sms featurecleaning jobs, owner blocks

Desvantagens

increasing costssome integrated tools do not provide the same level of customer support that hostfully does. Owner blocks could be included in repots along with "costs" in spreadsheet, Owner block trigger a cleaning job

Lodgify e Kigo

Razões para mudar para o Hostfully Property Management Platform

Keystone Award [sensitive content hidden] white paper and assessment for my needs.

Resposta do Hostfully

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review, Sarah.
We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate our company culture, leadership, customer service, and help articles. We're also glad to hear that you find our triggers and templates with SMS feature useful, and that they have been game-changing for your operations and increased your revenue.

We're constantly striving to improve our service, so we appreciate your feedback on the owner blocks and integrated tools. We'll take your comments into consideration as we continue to develop and enhance our platform.
Thank you for choosing Hostfully! :)

Rob

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Hostfully is the software that brings everything together!

Avaliado em 21/02/2023

My experience with Hostfully has been great! It takes some time to get to know the ins and outs of what it can do. But once you learn it, there is no reason to look elsewhere!

Vantagens

Hostfully is a robust vacation rental management platform that offers a range of features and tools to make managing vacation rentals easy and efficient. Hostfully's integration with popular listing platforms like Airbnb and HomeAway makes it easy to manage all of your rental properties in one place. At the same time, its reporting and analytics tools provide insights into occupancy rates, revenue, and other key performance metrics.I genuinely appreciate the platform's user-friendly interface and responsive customer support, as well as the platform's ability to automate many of the tedious tasks associated with vacation rental management. Their chat function has live people on the other end, and the response time is usually minutes (not hours or days)!Overall, if you're a vacation rental owner or property manager looking for an all-in-one solution to streamline your operations and improve the guest experience, Hostfully is definitely worth considering.

Desvantagens

I waited too long to implement a channel manager. I had 12-15 properties at the time. The more properties you have, the longer the implementation takes. For anyone planning to manage more than five units, do yourself a favor and take the plunge early.

Hostaway e Guesty For Hosts

Razões para mudar para o Hostfully Property Management Platform

Hostfully was the perfect blend or usability, affordability, and functionality. With Hostfully, I know I can scale my business to 100+ units without the need for additional software.

Resposta do Hostfully

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Hostfully, Rob.
We are thrilled to hear that our platform has made managing your vacation rentals easy and efficient, and that you appreciate our user-friendly interface and responsive customer support.
We're glad that our automation and reporting tools have been helpful in streamlining your operations, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with a great experience.

Thank you for choosing Hostfully!

Randi Hjelm

Amazing platform

Avaliado em 22/08/2023

It has all the functions I need for running my business smoothly.

It has all the functions I need for running my business smoothly.

Vantagens

This is the most amazing platforms I have tried. And it has it all, no need to switch to another system, because this just works 100% and makes my job so much easier and quicker.

Desvantagens

The still need to implement the Faroe Islands as a country and I am looking forward to that happens.

Hospitable.com

Razões para escolher o Hostfully Property Management Platform

Because I needed a better integration with my website. And add on solutions. Fx when a guest wants to book a hot tub, it is nice to be able to offer this upfront.

Razões para mudar para o Hostfully Property Management Platform

It had more featuera than the others and for a better price.

Resposta do Hostfully

Randi Hjelm! We're thrilled to hear that Hostfully has made your job easier and quicker and that you find our platform Amazing!

Your feedback on country inclusion is noted, and we'll strive to continuously improve. We appreciate your trust in Hostfully and are here to support your ongoing success.

Thank you for being such a loyal customer!

Janice
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Positive review

Avaliado em 29/10/2023

Positive overall experience with Hostfully except the guide book.

Positive overall experience with Hostfully except the guide book.

Vantagens

Help with on boarding was import for me and much appreciated.

Desvantagens

Calendar is easy to see all properties and pricing functions with ease.

Resposta do Hostfully

Thank you for your positive review of Hostfully, Janice. We're glad you found our onboarding support helpful and It's great that you find our calendar and pricing functions easy to use for property management.

Thank you for choosing Hostfully.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great options

Avaliado em 27/10/2023

loved it. Actually Staci was my onboarding agent at first and pablo took over. he went over and beyond.

Visually appealing
easy to navigate
Onboarding was amazing! thank you
great customer service

Desvantagens

Email templates took me the longest - woudl love to see more of a professional look

some of the automatic templates that I don't use often go out and look way different than my emails - so more development there. A lot of cut and pasting.

Resposta do Hostfully

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Sarah! We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform visually appealing and easy to navigate and that you find our Customer service great!

Your feedback on email templates is valuable, and we'll work on enhancing their professional look and usability.

We're also delighted to hear that your onboarding experience with Staci and Pablo was exceptional.

Thank you for your review and for choosing us!

Marco
Marco

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

One (sad) year using Orbirental

Avaliado em 21/03/2019

One year ago I decided to betray my old and robust channel manager Wubook for Orbirental, attracted by its endless features list and the strong discount I was able to negotiate.
A reliable channel manager MUST do real-time price changes and inventory updates, while managing hassle-free reservations modifications and deletions, and unfortunately Orbirental is very weak in all of that and doesn't manage reservations of multiple units at all (!)
It has been a very frustrating year, full of anger, cursing, overbooking and, last but not least, a lot of time and money lost: a real nightmare.
I have exchanged a huge amount of e-mail with tech support but none of their fixes showed stability: after a short time problems came back or new ones appeared.
I have tried all of the features, like e-mail templates, webhook and API connectivity, and none is really reliable, everything is very buggy.
SO, if your have one or two vacation properties and you want to play a little with a channel manager, maybe you can give Orbirental a try, but if you are running a serious accommodation business and time for your is money, I definitely recommend to look somewhere else.

Vantagens

The interface's graphics is nice, the calendar is easy to ready, the e-mail templates are useful.

Desvantagens

Everything is buggy and totally unreliable.

Resposta do Hostfully

This user has been trying to use the Orbirental API to their own custom layer, and seems to be challenged in understanding basic technology. To make matter worse, the user has been continuously sending threatening and insulting communication to our staff, so we decided not to renew their subscription. This retaliatory review was expected, is not substantiated and has been flagged for removal. Readers should feel free to contact us if they have any concerns.

Jaci
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

I'm obsessed!

Avaliado em 25/08/2021

Their customer support staff is amazing. I feel like I know them all by name! Within hours they have chatted back to me with incredible support and always answer my question or team up with the software I'm having challenges with and help me get it all sorted.

Vantagens

When I began researching PMS platforms I mainly looked at how user friendly and clean the software felt. For example, I am a MAC user...and Hostfully reminded me of using a Mac (simple)...vs another platform that reminded me of a 90's PC (complicated and dated). The hostfully platform is so simple to learn, and the layout is wonderful.

Not only that- it connects to AMAZING 3rd party partners! I am able to have nightly insurance, auto lock scheduling, auto cleaning scheduling, dynamic pricing and so much more!

When I hear people still use all the OTA's without a PMS...I do not know how they do it! Hostfully is my FAV!

Desvantagens

The only thing is they do not have an app- so I try to keep my laptop handy for easier access!

Myka

Best STR PMS

Avaliado em 14/11/2022

We’ve been using Hostfully a little over 6 months and it’s been great. If there is something that they don’t have then they are willing to go out and get the feature which is one of the best things about the software and the company.

Vantagens

We love their direct booking capabilities and their integrations with all of the software platforms that we need.

Desvantagens

The thing that I liked least was there was no app but they have released the app and it has been great.

Razões para escolher o Hostfully Property Management Platform

Guesty For Hosts was dependent on the OTA’s in order to have your own direct booking site so we had to move over to a new software!

Software anterior

Guesty For Hosts

Razões para mudar para o Hostfully Property Management Platform

Hostfully really got us with their direct booking platforms and they had a really good team. I worked with two people from the team which was [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. They were absolutely awesome and made the decision easy.

Resposta do Hostfully

Thank you a lot for your wonderful review, Myka! It's awesome to know you are enjoying the app and find our features useful, especially the direct booking! We're happy that you love the Hostfully team. Thank you again for choosing us, we truly appreciate our partnership!

Claudia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Generally satisfied

Avaliado em 29/08/2023

Vantagens

- I find extremely easy to edit the properties amenities, description in various languages, rules and any information that should appear on the listing across all channels. I have a good overview of ALL the fields and I can bulk edit certain infos. I have to say that this ability has greatly improved the quality of our listing and that is the most important. - I am generally happy with the enhanced reporting tool, although it needs some improvement.- I really appreciate the support team! Available at my fingertips via chat 24h/24h, they are friendly and helpful.- The pipeline allows me to check that all coming arrivals are processed (payment, contract, etc).

Desvantagens

- Slow to load, a bit time consuming to navigate through the platform.- I find the owner reports tools are not robust enough or easy to implement. I feel like there's no permanent accounting, but airy reports. - We have to delete it completely if we don't want to pay for a property that is no longer for rent (or paused), therefore losing all the booking datas – and all datas. We cannot archive it.- Some bugs with the unified inbox tool- Not so easy to edit our customers list

Hostaway, Smoobu, Hostify, Avantio, 365villas, Guesty e Lodgify

Razões para mudar para o Hostfully Property Management Platform

The number of channels and the price/quality ratio.

Resposta do Hostfully

Thanks for sharing your comprehensive review, Claudia!
It's great to hear that you find ease in managing property details across channels and value the support team.

We are delighted to know that you find easy to edit the properties amenities, description in various languages, rules and any information that should appear on the listing across all channels, and to know that the Bulk edit has greatly improved the quality of our listing. Also we appreciate you enjoy our enhanced reporting tool, although it needs some improvement.

We're actively working on improving platform speed and addressing the reported issues. Your insights on owner reports, data deletion, and customer list editing are noted, and we're continuously striving to enhance these aspects.

Your feedback is instrumental in our ongoing efforts to provide a better experience. Thanks for choosing Hostfully!

Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Critical Feature Missing

Avaliado em 12/12/2021

Vantagens

Hostfully does have some good features..

Desvantagens

Hostfully is missing a KEY FEATURE that is pivotal to operating a short-term rental business in an efficient manner! The missing feature is their integration with VRBO. While Hostfully allows you to set up "automated messages" to guests who book through Airbnb, they lack the integration to do the same on VRBO.
This is something that they won't tell you during the training sessions, so please take this as your warning!!
After I signed up for Hostfully, I learned about this lack of integration and immediately canceled and am now using Guesty which not only has integration to message your guests automatically from their platform, but they also have many many more features as well!
If you're serious about growing your short-term rental business, I highly recommend using software that can support you (not Hostfully)!

Razões para mudar para o Hostfully Property Management Platform

I chose Hostfully because I thought they had almost identical features to Guestsy, but at a lower price. I was wrong. Hostfully is missing key features and integrations, like not being able to send automated messages to VRBO guests through Hostfully.

Hi Bailey,

Thank you for trying Hostfully. First, I want to apologize for the miscommunication on how our automated messaging works since it works for all channels including Vrbo.

I believe the limitation you are referring to is the lack of a Vrbo messaging API. This prevents you from receiving messages in Hostfully sent from the Vrbo guest portal. You can still automate emails to your Vrbo guests and when they respond, correspond with them via email directly from the Hostfully inbox.

The lack of a Vrbo messaging API comes from Vrbo themselves. We are patiently waiting for Vrbo to add this to their official API. We are proud to have reached the exclusive "Preferred Partner" status for Vrbo, and because of that, we only integrate through their official API. We do not scrape data/emails in an unofficial way, where a simple change in HTML code could break the "integration". In the meantime, the workflow mentioned above works well for our customers.

Margie

Excellent Software

Avaliado em 11/11/2021

We moved to Hostfully wanting a software that integrates with Quickbooks and they have not disappointed us on anything that we have asked them to tackle.

Vantagens

[SENSITIVE CONTENT], the owner, is available and is always open to improving his software to increase revenue and help to push our properties through API connections. Customer service is amazing and the costs for the software is minimal compared to some of the very large software options out there, but better!

Desvantagens

No cons! we are so happy with the software... I would love a phone app... that is the only con!

Razões para escolher o Hostfully Property Management Platform

We were having a ton of glitches in the monthly statements and they were too pricey.

Razões para mudar para o Hostfully Property Management Platform

the price, the integrations and the ease of use of the software
Amanda

Great STR Management Software

Avaliado em 02/03/2023

Vantagens

The price is unbeatable and the features are everything needed for a small company to be run like a large one.

Desvantagens

It can take some time for training to learn all the bells and whistles but growing with the company we have seen many updates and we look forward to continuing to see the program get better.

Hostaway, Guesty For Hosts e Lodgify

Razões para mudar para o Hostfully Property Management Platform

The pricing for the size of our company was unbeatable and the customization allows us to scale.

Resposta do Hostfully

Hi Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!
We are glad to hear that our pricing is unbeatable and that the customization options have allowed you to scale your business.
We are thrilled to hear that our features have been able to meet the needs of your company helping you operate like a larger one.
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continue working together, Thank you again for choosing Hostfully! :)

Lindsay

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Multi- rental owner… not sure it’s worth it

Avaliado em 23/08/2023

Great start and then quickly went down hill - I may abandon it soon!

Great start and then quickly went down hill - I may abandon it soon!

Vantagens

Onboarding was great! Lots of help but then it stopped there… seems like I have to google everything I need help with When an issue arises like - security deposit not auto refunding or rentals not auto connecting to their suggested cleaning app- they say it’s a bug. So it’s lots of extra work to make sure things are actually linked. Features are available but no education on how to use them - except a blog sent out

Desvantagens

White labeling your website- near impossibleIntegration of vrbo what a hassle! Direct bookings are clunky sometimes they don’t send out an email to the intended person

Lodgify

Razões para mudar para o Hostfully Property Management Platform

I heard a podcast from the owner it was great

Resposta do Hostfully

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Lindsay. We appreciate your positive comments on the onboarding process.

We're sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced. We're actively working to address these concerns and provide more educational resources for our users. Your feedback is highly valuable, and we're committed to improving your experience.

Thank you for choosing Hostfully.

Andrew

Great all around value

Avaliado em 06/03/2023

Vantagens

Hostfully is great for a centralized calendar across multiple channels (ie VRBO, AirBnB, etc). We use many of third-party integrations such as Stripe and Turno for payment processing and cleaning management.

Desvantagens

The mobile app leaves a little be to be desired, but is functional.

Razões para mudar para o Hostfully Property Management Platform

The overall cost was much less than the compeitors.

Resposta do Hostfully

Thank you for your 10/10 review, Andrew!

We're thrilled to hear that Hostfully has been helpful for managing your calendar across multiple channels and that you've found our third-party integrations useful. We appreciate your feedback about the mobile app and will keep working to improve it. It's great to hear that our pricing was also competitive. Thanks again for being such a loyal customer! :)

Drew

Comprehensive Property Management Platform for Small and Big Operators Alike

Avaliado em 08/09/2022

Excellent. This platform has really improved and streamlined how we manage our business. And if we ever have an issue, the support team is very quick to jump in and help. This platform just keeps getting better and better.

Vantagens

Consolidates major rental platforms / channels into easy to understand calendar view.
Message triggers and scheduling functions ensure messages to communicated to guests exactly when you want them to be delivered.
Enhanced Reporting -- accurate and consolidated financial and transaction reporting -- itemized and aggregated across platforms makes accounting far easier.
Platform built for easy integrations and Hostfully is continually bringing in new partners to further build out comprehensive service. Very strategic. We take advantage of the pricing algorithms, additional direct channels, and more.
EXCELLENT support team that solves problems fast and communicates very well throughout the process.
Providing a Direct Booking Website as part of our package is a GREAT benefit.
Publishing tools make it easy to push photos and copy out to additional channels.
Very knowledgeable and likable team who make themselves available for input and feedback. They take a very strong interest in knowing how their platform is performing at every stage of its growth.

Desvantagens

Keeping in mind that my wife and I are small operators (five properties at the moment), we love this software but there are features we do not use that are more suited for larger operators, such as Dashboard and Pipeline. Reports vs Enhanced Reporting is confusing, we assume this will be sorted out as time goes on. And we would LOVE a mobile app!

Resposta do Hostfully

Thank you so much, Drew, for the amazing review! We put in the work to keep all of our customers happy, we are delighted to know the features hit the mark for you and you're enjoying your Hostfully experience! The app is coming very soon, we hope you would love it as well! Thank you again for being a loyal customer, we're honored for our partnership! :)

Isabela

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Best-value PMS out there!

Avaliado em 12/05/2023

Vantagens

Hostfully has changed our lives. I really love the pipeline feature - all the information I require for my daily operations are there! Hostfully just has a fresh look and is mainly friendly for users. Whenever we have questions, we work with their amazing customer service team - [sensitive content hidden], we love you! Overall, Hostfully has a great team and makes our lives easier.

Desvantagens

There are some features that need to be worked on - for example, being able to edit imported leads (Booking.com). Being able to message VRBO guests through Hostfully inbox. Being able to apply discounts to certain periods of time, not for it to be applied to the whole year.

Razões para escolher o Hostfully Property Management Platform

Hostfully was more friendly to use.

Razões para mudar para o Hostfully Property Management Platform

Price and customer service.
Brian

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Treehouse Rental using Hostfully Platform

Avaliado em 26/04/2023

The overall experience has been good. Hostfully offers what I feel is a comprehensive platform for what our business requires. The customer service team has been fantastic. The integrations are really helpful, notably the short term rental insurance and remote lock options. Super helpful!

Vantagens

The integration capability and the Guidebooks. The Hostfully platform is comprehensive and offers everything we need to run our rental business. We have not used the channel manager for airbnb and others yet, but that will be a key driver for growth.

Desvantagens

The new calendar experience and job creation. Like seeing the big picture for reservations, and a linear calendar does not allow that. The job creation software only allows a few jobs to be created at a time.Lastly, adding new features and the voting system is less than ideal.

Resposta do Hostfully

Hi Brian, Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review and sharing your positive experience with our platform integration capabilities and Guidebooks.

We truly appreciate your feedback regarding the calendar experience, job creation software, and voting system, and we will keep them in mind as we continue to improve our platform.

We are glad to hear that you find our customer service team fantastic, and that you consider that our platform offers everything you need to run your rental business! Thank you for choosing Hostfully

Sean

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

needs major work

Avaliado em 22/08/2023

many clunky elements of the software. Frankly, I think it needs a major cosmetic overall to make it more user friendly.

Vantagens

Good software, but needs a ton of work, especially in the Trigger management as well as accounting side of the house. The software is just "clunky" and not user-friendly in many areas which is unfortunate.

Desvantagens

The communication with guests and missing very obvious features, such as quick access to see who is currently being hosted and the ability to manage easily. Also there is no ability to charge a customer directly on the platform; we need to go through Stripe to do "add on" services

Resposta do Hostfully

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your insights into areas that need improvement. We're actively working on enhancing the trigger management, accounting, and overall user-friendliness of the platform.

Your comments on guest communication features and the ability to manage easily are noted, and we'll take them into consideration for future updates.

We understand the importance of direct charging for add-on services, you can modify the lead and send them a payment link directly through the platform, or connect your Marketplace so guests can buy your services!

Your feedback is valuable, and we're committed to making Hostfully a better experience for you. Thank you for your support.

Spencer

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Orbirental is a next generation VR platform at the leading trend of technology

Avaliado em 08/06/2017

Vantagens

I have been really impressed by the functionality of the Orbirental Property Management Software. I started a full-service vacation rental business in Coachella Valley, CA approximately 1 year ago, and we have been growing quickly with large 5+ bedroom properties will hotel style amenities all in the Indio/La Quinta area. Orbirental has full integrations with the booking platforms, including Airbnb, Homeaway/VRBO, TripAdvisor and Booking.com, which has allowed us to expand our reach to the worldwide traveller market. Orbirental also provides great integrations with the newest and greatest technology partners so we can utilize the benefits of dynamic pricing, guest books, channel managers, keyless locks, email marketing software, along with many more tech companies that are emerging every day in this dynamic and fluid industry.

Orbirental has an innovate and easy to use interface for managers, staff and guest inquiries. The lead management pipeline is what Orbirental has mastered at the core of its PMS, but there are so many useful integrations that make Orbirental a truly one-stop shop for any size management company that wants to stay at the leading trend of technology and run their business efficiently and effectively.

I highly recommend Orbirental for the modern vacation rental property management company!

Desvantagens

Orbirental does not provide a website builder but can help vacation rental management companies build a customer and highly optimized website instead, using their API for data synchronization and payment processing.

Nicholas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Have been a user for over 5 years. Critical to our success.

Avaliado em 13/05/2023

We love this software and it is the most critical piece of software we have for Osa Property Management.

Vantagens

The integrations with our tech stack is seamless and easy.

Desvantagens

Photo ordering and management needs improvement

Resposta do Hostfully

Thank you so much for being a loyal user of Hostfully for over 5 years, Nicholas!
We greatly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that our integrations with your tech stack have been seamless and easy. We understand that photo ordering and management could use some improvement, and we'll make note of that for future enhancements.
We're glad you find Hostfully's feel and interface easy to use and crisp, and we're delighted that it has been critical to the success of your property management.

We're also happy to know that our customer service has been fast and available 24/7. Thank you for your kind words and support. We look forward to continuing to serve you!

Ernesto

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

On the fence

Avaliado em 12/01/2023

Vantagens

The price is very competitive.Customer service is dedicated, although sometimes slow to respond.

Desvantagens

Lack of features that ease work, and lack of multi language among other things. There needs to be a feature to be able to edit multiple listings at once.

Hostaway, Hostify e Guesty

Razões para escolher o Hostfully Property Management Platform

Not satisfied with customer service

Price

Resposta do Hostfully

Hi Ernesto, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
We're glad to hear that you find our pricing to be competitive and that you appreciate our dedicated customer service, even though there were times when our response time was slower than desired.

We appreciate your suggestions for additional features to improve our platform, such as edit multiple listings at once and support for multiple languages. We take feedback like this seriously and will certainly take your suggestions into consideration as we continue to improve and develop our platform, We're always looking for ways to improve and provide the best possible service to our customers.