Mediatool

Solução de gerenciamento de mídia e atividades de marketing

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

11 avaliações

Jakub
Jakub
  • Setor: Tradução e localização
  • Porte da empresa: 2–10 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It is all about perspective. Increase your profitability with Mediatool.

Avaliado em 24/09/2020

A desperate search for an efficient solution to manage media buy activities across a plethora of media outlets was a bit daunting yet mandatory task. It is challenging especially if media buying is not the only work to be done and managed accurately while your team is not corporate sized one.

Then I've came across mediatool and reached out to ask for further details.
Mediatool is now a member of my marketing team who works when I sleep or do something else.

The price for a service, compared to time saved, increased planning capability, optimized budget spending due to improved data overview, is a no-brainer argument to choose Mediatool as your media management software.

Worth every penny invested. Mediatool buys my time back, helps to improve planning & reporting.
At the end of the day, Mediatool increases profitability of every manhour minute and ad spend ROI.

It would be great to see in the future some other features:

- link shortener or at least integration for one of these
- open API with quick access for developers (Mediatool does have an API, but you have to ask for it)
- more integrations of course
- Deeper integrations, such as live overview if ad is actually running and option to pause it, i.e.
- Improved solution for media content delivery (creative per unit)

Vantagens

- Saving tremendous amounts of time
- Saving attention span to focus on strategy
- Single source of truth (still work to be done but already wonderful)
- Omnichannel data under your fingers
- Support, willingness of the whole Mediatool team to help growing companies

Desvantagens

- Only thing I would appreciate are more self-service best-practice hints and further documentation

Mickelly
  • Setor: Jogos e cassinos
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Great media planning tool

Avaliado em 05/10/2020

So far my experience with Mediatool has been great! It has been easy to push an adoption within Kindred once the new users aknowledge all the benefits they have by using it and how intuitive it is.
The support we receive from the whole Mediatool team is amazing. They are very agile on fixing any bugs that the users may have, are open to improvement suggestions and special functionalities development to meet the needs of the client.

Vantagens

Mediatool is very intuitive and user friendly, which makes easy to adopt the use. As an admin user, I can tell that is very easy to define a plan structure by using the tags, it gives us flexibility enough to supply the individual needs that each media type demands.
The multiple offered functionalities inside of the tool makes it interesting not only for a media planner, but for every user levels. By bringing a calendar view that can be customizable by each user according to information they want to see, customizable dashboards that makes the plans information visual, the detailed plan at sheet view and the delivery plan that may help on the controlling of creative delivery.

Desvantagens

One point of attenction is for the sheet view, once the entries are included, the data is saved, the user leaves the page and return at some point at the same sheet view, the entries may not be at the same order it was included or appears on different orders for each user. It makes a bit of confusion at a planner/approver side and mainly makes harder to identify what was newly included at the plan, the users can't identify by a row number because it will probably appear at a different position to the other user.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Mediatool Review For Advertising Agency

Avaliado em 27/08/2019

Vantagens

Love how this is a one-stop database for all our media campaigns, where you can access each individual campaign and slice the information however you like, as well as easily export to Excel or Powerpoint.

Desvantagens

The onboarding process is somewhat lengthy as there are a lot of nuances into building your campaigns within the tool.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A new level of marketing investment control

Avaliado em 01/07/2020

My overall experience with Mediatool is that it is easy to use and bring great transparency between departments and agencies so everyone knows status and what is going on when. And they have great customer support!!

Vantagens

I finally have got a great overview of all our media investments and saves a lot of time with automated reports for different people at different departments within our company. Today I can compare planned versus actual costs to easier allocate budgets better. The real-time campaign performance reports are very good to follow up on campaign targets to in time understand how the campaigns are doing.

Desvantagens

Nothing really, but we want to connect to our internal finance system that we aim todo soon.

Jan
Jan
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Looking to manage your strategic media planning anytime anywhere? Look no further, I’d say!

Avaliado em 06/08/2018

Although Mediatool works great in terms of planning loads big chunks of advertising campaign media planning, it is even more powerful if you like to manage complex integrated marketing and communication campaigns that need a thoughtful and sophisticated interplay of form, time, and content of your activities. In that way it helps us a lot with our strategic change from a destination marketing organization to a content provider.

Vantagens

SaaS web-based easy to use intuitiv highly customizable central hub as powerful as to manage big corporations complex media planning. As if this wouldn’t be enough service, support and business development work with you on your solutions that fit your needs.

Desvantagens

None. Really. Why? Because if a con pops up service, support and business development are eager to find a solution because this true innovation and business development.

Josephine
Josephine
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

mediatool for start-ups

Avaliado em 14/11/2018

What we appreciate with Mediatool is that we can have 100% visibility of all of our costs related to our marketing efforts, both during set-up and for specific campaigns. We’re also preparing and adding categories such as Stockholm city so that we can easily draw comparisons from when we add new cities in the future. We really just started our campaigns but it’s already been a very helpful tool to work with on a daily basis!

Vantagens

I really appreciate that mediatool is in close relation with me as a user, they've helped me a lot to get started and I feel that I can always shoot an email or call someone if I have a request.

Desvantagens

I would have prefered to have different media types for different campaign but it's a nice to have, not mandatory.

Alexandra

Avaliado em 25/02/2019

Love it!

Love it!

Vantagens

What I like the most is the overview and the ability to filter on whatever I want. That saves me a lot of time!

Desvantagens

That whenever a plan is approved it can again get set into status as working, I understand that this feature has to be there, but it would be great if one could lock a campaign?

Patric
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Great planning tool

Avaliado em 22/09/2020

We use Mediatool across several markets and is a great tool for planning and follow up on actual media performance. Both for me to report back to global team and for easier executing local marketing campaigns.

Vantagens

Really good for comparing planned vs actuals and to generate tracking codes/campaign names for better campaign performance follow up.

Desvantagens

Mediatool have many of the important ad platform integrations but I am missing Apple integration for getting app installs in.

Kate
  • Setor: Mídia digital
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Helping fast track our DBT

Avaliado em 28/09/2020

Overall we have been very happy with Mediatool and we are excited to broaden our use of the application.

Vantagens

Consolidating our work in once place has made finding schedules much easier. Our clients love how flexible the reporting is and the team is enjoying the collaborative nature of the application.

Desvantagens

It can be a little ridged in how calculations work.

Philip
  • Setor: Eletrônicos

User-friendly with great potential

Avaliado em 18/09/2020

Vantagens

The software is very user-friendly and gives me a great overview of what's going on in my organisation.

Desvantagens

I would want to see some more integrations in order to cover the full scope of my organisation's needs. But I know it is on the way, so I'm patiently awaiting!

Sebastian
  • Setor: Seguros
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One and only media management tool

Avaliado em 22/04/2019

Overall great tool to organize media buying.

Overall great tool to organize media buying.

Vantagens

I've been looking for media buying tools for some time and then found Mediatool. It's a great software product, that allows to manage your media budget within your agency or a company. We used it for our startup and loved it, since it ensures that campaigns get approved and signed by management before being rolled out.

Desvantagens

The integration with analytics products didn't seem to be too sophisticated. When tracking campaign events or ROI it seemed like the tool still needs someone manually adding most of the data sources instead of the data being pulled in via API.