Avaliações do XM for Customer Experience

XM for Customer Experience

4,6 (250)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Plataforma de gestão da experiência do cliente (CXM)

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

250 avaliações

Qualtrics product review

Avaliado em 27/08/2019

My organization is focused on higher education and we work with thousands of students. We use Qualtrics to conduct all types of surveys, including teaching assessments, course evaluations, evaluations of faculty (students' comments), as well as surveys about student experience. Qualtrics allows us to design surveys that allow us to capture data in the most effective way, the surveys look professional, and data collection and data analysis is done easily and can be easily shared with colleagues in other departments.

Vantagens

Our organization has been using Qualtrics for more than 10 years now. We use it while working with students, creating all types of surveys and conducting research projects. The best features include: 1) ability to copy the previous surveys which becomes very helpful and important when you work with complex surveys; 2) logic of the survey and ability to use the masked answer choices. This option is extremely helpful while working with the matrix-type questions, allowing you to modify and present the answer choices based on the answers to the previous questions. 3) The way we can view and download the data. Excellent options to see data from different perspectives, and use it in the reports.

Desvantagens

We found that depending on each individual's (staff) knowledge and experience, some people found it a little bit intimidating. My suggestion would be to make sure you have at least one person who is very experience (or well trained) in this product, who can then provide training and support to others.

Ramya
  • Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

Secure survey management platform

Avaliado em 26/07/2021

We conduct trainings for journalists and use Qualtrics to get anonymized feedback and suggestions and to conduct pre-test, post-test and follow-up surveys. For this, multi-modal administration is important- including through emails and through personal messages. Qualtrics lets you track this infomration.

Vantagens

-Data presentation- visuals, reports, spreadsheet
-Personalized and blinded survey links
-Automated features to send survey timed reminders through different channels
-Automated features to customize and send Thank you notes.

Desvantagens

Pricey- We use it through institutional license.

Rajan
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Suporte ao cliente

I have been using qualtrics for a year now. I am a happy customer. It has a unique appeal.

Avaliado em 05/10/2017

Vantagens

Flexibility. "Multiple choice" or "Matrix", everything works perfect. I also like the "Rich content editor" for editing the content. Another cool thing is you can add your own pictures if you so wish. My best application is the "side-by-side' table. It is awesome and saves a lot of space.

Desvantagens

I wish it could support more editable diagrams. For example, I wanted to put an actual "Euroqol thermometer", a vertical thermometer-like scale from 0 to 100 to capture patient's/customer's well-being but I couldn't. I had to be content with a horizontal 'slider' that looks pretty but it does not fulfill the requirement of a standard survey where the actual picture is expected. In addition, I wish it would be possible to have a tick mark for a single choice apart from the awesome looking choice of radio buttons. But I think there is always a trade-off involved in the life as well as in the surveys.

Kenneth
Kenneth

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good for low-medium complexity surveys

Avaliado em 13/04/2022

Overall it's been a very good experience. Easy to pick up and doesn't take very long to master it.

Vantagens

It's very easy to learn and master. There is good online help available and a lot of user groups.

Desvantagens

I wish it was more customizable. I feel "stuck" in many ways having to use it in a certain way.

• Suporte ao cliente

I've been using Qualtrics at work for several years & couldn't be happier with it.

Avaliado em 04/05/2018

Vantagens

It's intuitive & customer support is EXCELLENT. I recently had a problem involving student survey recipients getting an error message when trying to complete a survey. Basically, if a student was repeating a course, he/she was getting an error message that they had already completed the survey (the previous semester) & therefore couldn't do it again. I checked the Support database, couldn't find an answer, then contacted Support directly. Their response was fast & solved the problem. I fixed the issue in several surveys where students were experiencing that problem, & now I can tell faculty members that it's no longer an issue.

Desvantagens

I didn't like the new interface at first, but now I like it better than the old one. "Panel" was changed to "Contacts," which is much more intuitive, and the "Share Survey" icon was changed to the one that looks like a "V" on its side, like in my smart phone. Aligning these simple things in Qualtrics with the technology I use everyday on my mobile device makes Qualtrics much easier to use. I think it also makes it easier for faculty members whose surveys I work on because they don't use Qualtrics as often as I do, but they have to collaborate with me & check response rates to make sure their students are complying with the survey policy.

• Setor: Telecomunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Highly flexible and adaptable platform, backed by strong support

Avaliado em 22/07/2018

- Solid support
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong integration with CRM (Salesforce)

- Solid support
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong integration with CRM (Salesforce)

Vantagens

- We get very quick responses and solid support from the Qualtrics team
- The platform is quite flexible and adaptable to our needs
- We have a lot of control over much of the platform, which enables us to respond quickly when required
- It integrates extremely well with our CRM (Salesforce)

Desvantagens

Some expected features isn't available (yet) e.g. ability to use customised "from" field for emails but I can imagine more featuresets will be added as Qualtrics continue to grow

• Porte da empresa: 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Student Researcher Feels Supported

Avaliado em 11/02/2019

Vantagens

Qualtrics has a nice interface and many different features that I do not realize I need or want until I need or want them. For example, Qualtrics has the simple ability to link surveys through strings, can help eliminate ineligible people from the survey and has various formats for export data. The questionnaire library is extremely helpful for me to find questions I created that I want to use repeatedly or common questions like sociodemographics. The various question types give me the flexibility to try different displays.

Desvantagens

I am limited in some design elements. This may be partially due to my university's branding. I have not figured out how to control formatting from a master control so sometimes correcting different fonts and font sizes can be painstaking.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Something to definitely write home about!

Avaliado em 26/10/2018

One of the BEST parts of my Qualtrics experience has been with it's customer service helpers. I have never before had people with so much patience, kindness, or knowledge be able to walk me through how to use a system before. I have never had to wait to speak to a representative and have never had an experience anything less than ideal.

Vantagens

I love this software because of the ease of use, the pleasing aesthetic, and the multiple capabilities it has to collect data in so many ways!

Desvantagens

I would appreciate it if you could time the whole survey so that in situations where only participants who took over 30 minutes receive a credit through an outside program.

• Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

very intuitive tool for building surveys

Avaliado em 15/04/2022

I'm a superfan - I love working with their survey tool and dashboards. Also whenenver I need help, I contact their support - the Utah team is always super helpful and friendly. I have heard the Europe support team isn't as friendly ... I think that might be a cultural thing when it comes to customer service.

Vantagens

Very intuitive and easy to build surveys - also huge fan of their dashboard. I have most fun building my dashboard so I can track results - and then take screenshots of the graphs to put in my presentations. They always continue to improve their user features too.

Desvantagens

I honestly have no complaints - they are always evolving their product to be more user-friendly with useful features.

• Setor: Filantropia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Our organisation wide survey tool

Avaliado em 01/12/2023

Use for both internal and external engagement.

Use for both internal and external engagement.

Vantagens

Very flexible tool which can be used both internally and externally.
Compliant with data retirements of our organisation and legislation.
Easy analysis of responses.
Lots of pre-sets which help new users define their survey needs.
Good value for money tool.

Desvantagens

Some parts of the tool are a bit clunky for example the survey upload feature, which for the type of surveys we do, doesn't work very well and often rejects.

Jed
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Good platform, good support, and lots of features

Avaliado em 23/06/2020

Vantagens

Their support site is very detailed with easy to read articles, user-submitted Q&A forum, and online basecamp with video tutorials. Very easy to start building a survey and distributing it. The built-in reporting features and dashboards are easy to set up and use. They have a lot of suggestions on best practices to make the surveys most effective. They have several features and partners that you can add on once you start moving beyond the basics.

Desvantagens

There have been occasions where I'm forced to log in again because it timed out, but I was in the middle of using it. The text analytics needs some training to get the correct sentiment for your specific responses, but the more it learns the more accurate it becomes, just takes a bit of time. Sometimes if I update a group of responses or embedded data it will take a long time to completely refresh. Configuring the data set and embedded data can get tricky sometimes so that it displays correctly on the dashboards.

Charlie
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The most fluid and easy-to-use experience platform available

Avaliado em 03/01/2020

From the initial tool selection process through contract negotiations, configuration, and ongoing support, Qualtrics has separated themselves from the pack with their extremely high-quality product. I would highly recommend this product to any organization searching for a survey/customer experience tool.

Vantagens

With our business, we needed a survey/experience tool that was extremely customizable, yet easy to use for our operational teams. With one or two exceptions, Qualtrics has been able to handle every use case that we've thrown at it with an extremely east to use interface. We have successfully automated 90%+ of our customer-facing operational workflows with this tool.

Desvantagens

As with any SaaS solution, there were a few periods of intermittent performance. This was, however, immediately recognized and remedied by their top-notch support team.

Regina

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best for social science data scientists!

Avaliado em 28/02/2020

Overall, I would definitely recommend Qualtrics to any social science data scientist. I have had an overall positive experience with Qualtrics. Although some features are unnecessarily hard to do, I would still recommend the program, especially because the customer support is so easy to contact and are extremely helpful.

Vantagens

I am a graduate student in Social Psychology so I use Qualtrics to program almost all of my studies. I find that it's one of the best softwares for creating surveys that I have come across. I like how it has a variety of different types of survey questions available and even other unusual capabilities such as heatmapping. It allows me to not be limited in how I create my studies and has even inspired me to collect other types of data that I would not normally collect because of the availability of the different features. I also have called their customer support system a couple of times and they have always been super helpful and quick to answer my call.

Desvantagens

I don't like how it is difficult to do seemingly simple things, like moving questions around. I feel like this is a common theme in Qualtrics where they have a lot of great features but then they lack in making simple tasks stay simple.

• Setor: Pesquisa de mercado
  • Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários

Overall Feedback

Avaliado em 19/03/2019

Overall experience is good.

Overall experience is good.

Vantagens

This software is easy to use and is user friendly. I like the new features site intercept a lot.

Desvantagens

There are some loopholes e.g. redirects, global redirects (as it will make it easy for the team to setup vendors), data file formats, creating variables after fielding. Also, when we are removing/filtering the data its very slow in processing. We don't have the option to chose the case ids we want to delete in one go.

Nishanth
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing, because of the customer support experience. Excellent customer support.

Avaliado em 22/03/2018

Excellent Design of software, quality customer support, valuable survey design templates. and communication tools.

Vantagens

Customer Support - Excellent. The customer support team is excellent and so responsive. I really appreciate the fact that we can call anytime. This is missing in other competitor platforms (aka Survey Monkey). Beyond that, the Qualtrics respresentatives are always humble, knowledgeable, kind, and responsive. I really enjoy my experience with Qualtrics.

Desvantagens

Often restricted because of some minor lack of ability to make adjustments. However, Qualtrics representatives are very responsive and work to figure out a solution to the problems that you are facing and are always willing to listen .

Chandrashekar
  • Setor: Consultório médico
  • Porte da empresa: 2–10 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Amazing software for survey design, deploy and basic analytics

Avaliado em 07/08/2018

Qualtrics is the best tool for conducting successful email survey campaigns and is better than the available software in the market currently

Vantagens

The customer service is amazing as they are quick to respond to any query and are very helpful. The tool is mobile friendly and moreover, the dashboard is user-friendly and intuitive. Lastly, there are a lot of customizable options available for the survey which is great for market research purpose.

Desvantagens

The product doesn't come free and is priced bit higher than other surveying software. The tool doesn't show accurate tracking of emails checked after a survey has been deployed although the status of the survey is shown whether it has been started or finished.

Dorothy
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

Qualtrics Review

Avaliado em 07/12/2019

I have had a great experience working with Qualtrics. The company's customer service is outstanding. I always got a representative who was patient and knowledgeable and was able to answer my questions.

Vantagens

This is my go to to make surveys, it has a great deal of functionality, manages responses to survey questions, gives feedback on survey, does a test on your survey to give the user an opportunity to see what the data could look like. It has a number of different way to launch the survey.

Desvantagens

As with any new software, learning it takes a little bit of time. After some instruction, I knew enough to create a survey. a pro is that there is a lot of functionality, the con is that there is a lot of functionality.

Carlos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent experience, customer support is very good

Avaliado em 13/11/2017

Vantagens

I can check it anywhere from any device. Also, easy to use and understand. Qualtrics also have a lot of information in the internet so user can rely on that as well.

Desvantagens

Some function should be in a different spot for example link expiration and survey expiration are in a different location.

Emily

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Qualtrics CustomerXM is a useful and organized platform -- my team and I love it!

Avaliado em 24/04/2022

My overall experience has been great. It's great for productivity and the customer service is wonderful.

Vantagens

I like that it is an organized and detailed platform; it allows us to efficiently gather and analyze data.

Desvantagens

I can't think of anything that I don't like

Steve

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Always talk to a real person when I call in.

Avaliado em 01/08/2018

Vantagens

Great functionality for the most part. It's a powerful tool that we use every day. It almost always does what we need it to do.

Desvantagens

Not extremely user friendly. There's a pretty steep learning curve, but even so the support is good.

Sophie
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Qualtrics for Psychological Research

Avaliado em 13/10/2020

My experience with Qualtrics has been exciting and rewarding as I conduct research using this platform.

Vantagens

Qualtrics has advanced features that you will not find on other popular survey platforms. It is easy to learn and use.

Desvantagens

My university's Psychological Science department has a paid account with Qualtrics, which allows me to bypass the question limit (only about 10 questions!) allowed with a free account.

Lisa
Lisa
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A Survey Suite for Evaluating User/Customer Experience

Avaliado em 04/05/2019

Qualtrics has been a helpful tool for conducting surveys across large cohorts of students for our university. As our need to produce data increases, I'm not sure Qualtrics alone will be able to serve our needs, but for creating surveys, it has been great.

Vantagens

Qualtrics is an easy-to-use survey software. Based on your company or institutional needs, you can design surveys to gather information on users/students/customers. You can customize questions, and more importantly, you can customize multiple trails within the survey so survey takers can continue down the correct line of questioning.

Desvantagens

Qualtrics is not the most aesthetically clear software out there. It takes multiple trials to make sure that the questions appear in the correct order. Our team always had to try out the surveys a few times before feeling comfortable sending out the information to our student body. In the version we used, the software also stopped at the survey level, so any data analytics we wanted from each survey, we had to use other programs to create those complex materials and means of organizing the information gathered.

Cassaundra

Gold Standard for Customer Service

Avaliado em 08/11/2018

Qualtrics customer service and support should be the gold standard for every business--not just for software/application/form/survey companies. It is the best I've ever encountered both personally and professionally.

Vantagens

Intuitive. Constantly improving. Reliable. Enormous library of help articles. Instant help available if I have a nuanced situation. Couldn't be happier!

Desvantagens

Inability to drag and drop items in multiple choice formatted questions. Restrictions on piping in text from certain question types, e.g. drill down. Reports area is the least intuitive section of the survey platform.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great survey solution but...

Avaliado em 19/03/2019

As users for quite a few years Qualtrics as been our go to for post program survey, this being said we been looking for an alternate solution.

Vantagens

Lets just say Qualtrics can do basically everything you throw at it. As an Enterprise level solution we used used a was to get feedback and experience insight for our customer/students after each program.

Desvantagens

Administration requires experience, because there's so much you can do with this application admin user interface is quite intimidating almost requiring us to have a dedicated admin to support it.

• Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Great Experience Management Platform

Avaliado em 12/04/2020

Vantagens

My current organization is my first experience working with Qualtrics, and I am an admin who creates/delivers surveys using it. Qualtrics is a great platform allowing you to send enagement surveys, pulse checks, and plenty of turnkey solutions in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Product Testing, General Feedback, etc. Of course creating custom surveys from the ground-up is also an option. You can configure surveys and their questions in every way imaginable.

Desvantagens

Two gripes: Using datafiles for surveys can be clunky, which can be solved by integrating the platform with your HRIS. In addition, I never understood why some survey types can be distributed in many ways (link, email, QR code, etc.), while other survey types can only be sent using emails.