Avaliações do Exercise.com

Exercise.com

4,8 (170)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software empresarial para academias e profissionais de atividade física

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

170 avaliações

Lenny
Lenny
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great platform and customer support!

Avaliado em 26/10/2022

Great platform design and customer service.

Great platform design and customer service.

Vantagens

Customized to my business and ease of use.

Desvantagens

None. It satisfies all of my business needs.

My PT Hub

Razões para mudar para o Exercise.com

Most profssioinal looking design.
Kelly

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Exercise Software

Avaliado em 28/10/2020

It can do much more for me than other softwares I have used in the past including added revenue streams. I feel they didn’t set my expectations very well in the beginning as to the learning curve. They assumed I could figure it out but too many parts to get it quick. The on boarding was way to brief and I felt they were too busy for me.

Vantagens

The software is very intuitive, does many tasks, and fits my business well.

Desvantagens

Because it is so robust, it takes awhile to learn and understand all the features to use them to their full potential.

Razões para escolher o Exercise.com

Exercise offered online training with exercise library and plans for added revenue which fits my personal training business better.

Software anterior

Razões para mudar para o Exercise.com

Ease of use and the online training options, plus a colleague raved about it.

Resposta do Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, Kelly! We are always here to help our clients best learn and utilize our software. Please reach out if there are any questions we can assist with!

Jeremy

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Overpromised and Underdelivered

Avaliado em 10/09/2022

Very disappointed after everything they promised. They made a hard push to get us to leave reviews before we were really using the software. It's the only explanation I can think of why they have such positive reviews. They sent me emails saying they were having a "contest" to see which rep can get the most positive reviews. I think they time this at a specific point in the relationship and leverage your relationship with your rep. It's smart, but sneaky.

Vantagens

My rep is nice and I think she has put forth a good effort.
They created a decent app for us, but the usage is limited

Desvantagens

The software is VERY clunky and not at all intuitive. It's very hard to find features that are hidden behind others. Overall it is very limited and unless you fit their specific structure and design it is inflexible. Titles and names of things have to remain what they have deemed. For example, everything must be labeled a "package" even if it's a single service. Employees must be "trainers" since you can't change titles.
The company promised us a solution that didn't exist. I feel like it was a bait and switch.
After months of using the software I still struggle to find certain features because they are in such an odd place.
The "reports" are unreliable and inaccurate. If I run different reports for the same thing I get different numbers. There are no charts or graphs to view the data.

ABC Glofox

Razões para mudar para o Exercise.com

Reviews, which do not reflect my personal experience.

Resposta do Exercise.com

Thank you for your feedback. We value it! I've made sure our team knows about what you've expressed and we will do all that we can to ensure you feel confident moving forward. Thank you for your time

Jason

Happy owner

Avaliado em 31/10/2021

Satisfying and pleased.

Satisfying and pleased.

Vantagens

I finally made the jump away from MindBody (amen) and went with Exercise.com. The process from beginning to launch has been seamless and truly helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] actually gives a sh*t and has helped me every step of the way.

Desvantagens

Some scheduling hiccups but they will be corrected.

Jason,
Thank you so much for the feedback! Our team will always be here if we can help in any way!

Felix
  • Setor: Esportes

The Ferrari for Gym and PT softwares

Avaliado em 22/10/2022

We, Sprintkraftwerk, are delivering online training programs to young, ambitious soccer players. We were looking for a software that not only allowed us to manage the training side of things but also the business part and exercise.com, even though not the cheapest, turned out to be the best fit for our needs. But it is worth every cent as it is utterly comfortable to have all your business in one software. Furthermore, the onboarding and the customer support, in our case mainly done by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , was fantastic, she answered all the questions we had and instructed us on how to use the software properly. Overall we are very happy to have picked exercise.com as a software solution for our business.

Vantagens

-Extent of Customization possible-Customer service-Ease of use in training plan set up (+"Groups"-feature)-Automations

Desvantagens

-at times overwhelmed with all the features-app design could be a little more modern

TrueCoach e Virtuagym

Razões para mudar para o Exercise.com

Exercise.com just ticked all the boxes, wherease with the other solutions there was always something critical missing for our purposes.
David

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Lots of features for a gym with TERRIBLE CLIENT EXPERIENCE

Avaliado em 31/03/2024

Offers a lot and is very appealing to the gym owner. However is quickly a regrettable decision to move to exercise.com once you see what the client experience is like.

Vantagens

Offered an "all-in-one" platform and there were no tiers for different client totals.

Desvantagens

The user experience on the client side is HORRIBLE! Heaven forbid your phone locks! If it does the app quits and MAYBE your logged weights will still be there when you go back into the workout. The workout notes for each section are not visible unless you back out into the overview of the workout. Also, you can not see what your previous weights were in the past when you're in the workout. It is just a very clunky user experience for my clients. And in return frustrating for me, the gym owner.

Laura

Excellent Service!!

Avaliado em 18/11/2020

It has been a great experience! It’s an all-in-one system that takes care of everything I need to run my bjskness

Vantagens

I switched all of my clients over to exercise.com this month and had a ton of questions that came up unexpectedly. The customer service I received was phenomenal- they answered all of my questions in a timely manner and they go above and beyond to make sure I’m all set. A video was specifically made for me (from my own page) explaining every step of the process for a question I asked.

Desvantagens

Some of the functionalities are a little tedious. I can’t copy and paste workouts from one client’s calendar to another clients, and I also would like to switch someone’s billing date easily without having to cancel/re-subscribe them.

Laura,
Thanks so much for the feedback! Our team is ready to help in any way so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help!

Craig
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

Amazing Experience

Avaliado em 15/01/2021

The Exercise Success Team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome! They are on top of it and in constant contact with me and keeping me informed of updates. They have made the experience awesome and excited to get rolling!

Vantagens

I love that the package I have allows me to do so many different things from challenges to monthly to workout of the days as well as managing clients and billing!!!

Desvantagens

I was a little nervous on the price being that I’m just launching an ap for first time.

Razões para mudar para o Exercise.com

My coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] uses Exercise.com and he only uses the best. This played a role and when I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on my consult he was Informative and made me feel like they could make it happen quickly and perfectly and they have delivered.

Craig,
Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are looking forward to working with you! Please reach out if we can assist in any way!

David

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Exercise.com is the way to Go!

Avaliado em 02/07/2020

Exercise.com and its support team go above and beyond when it comes to customer service, customizing its platform to fit individual business needs, and taking actions to ensure the success of its customers. As a Fitness Business Owner its is comforting and refreshing to see that there is someone that answers your questions and responds to any concerns you may have in reasonable time frame. They have made having the dream of owning a platform that supports our members and business model a reality!

Vantagens

Its ability to be customized and tailored toward my fitness model and business needs.

Desvantagens

Scheduling is a little off from the desktop version to the App but the support staff is great with assisting to clean it up.

Resposta do Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, David! We love the feedback and are always here to help teach our clients how to use our software.

Fred
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great Customer Support

Avaliado em 21/07/2020

Vantagens

I'm new to Exercise.com and I had some trouble navigating at first. There is so much you can do with this platform that it can be overwhelming. I put in a request for help with an immediate concern and I was shocked to receive a near immediate response from their support team member [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was very helpful and great to talk to. She helped remediate my concerns along with others. Two weeks on exercise.com and so far so good...

Desvantagens

There's some glitches in the program, but they don't result in data loss and the support team is wicked eager to help and remediate any concerns you have. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Fred,
Thank you so much for the review! We are always here to help and love having you a part of the Exercise.com family.

McKenna

First couple months review

Avaliado em 11/11/2020

I have had an amazing experience so far with Exercise.com, every questions I have it feels as if they are waiting on stand by. I have felt very supported in this journey and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has made it very fluid and I am very apppreciative

Vantagens

I like how everything is all in one place, the schedule, appointment making, all the files for each of our athletes and all information/ assessments we completed will all be in one place. It is used friendly and so far I have felt very supported in my journey

Desvantagens

Just trying to figure out how to get everything with the app up and running has been a little more challenging since I don't have a background in technology.

McKenna,
Thanks so much for the feedback! We're always here to help and would love to show you how to use our features. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist in any way!

Rachel

Great team support

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

Exceptional team support — very responsive to emails and communication. Willing to hop on a call anytime.

Vantagens

Being able to customize the platform and the app in the way exercise.com lets you was already a huge win when we decided to make the switch from a big name competitor. The user side of the app is also a huge win (not just for membership but the programming).

Desvantagens

Nothing yet. We are based in Canada so where was a bit of a hiccup in getting a few features to work payment wise.

Rachel,
Thanks so much for the review!
We love the feedback and are always willing to help in any way we can. Please reach out if you need assistance!

Patrick

Everything in one place

Avaliado em 02/09/2021

Scaling my business, streamlining payment, booking, and delivery- all working well!

Vantagens

Exactly that, streamlined system for all buying, booking, and burning. The ability to coach through the app with assessment software brings client accountability up which drives results which is the life-blood of this business.

Desvantagens

The exercise library could be made easier to organize- rather than having to go into each exercise have more global ability to apply muscle groups and organize in more broad fashion.

Resposta do Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Patrick! We love the feedback and are always here to help!

Aaron

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Love the service and the process...

Avaliado em 07/12/2021

Great experience so far. I hope to continually grow with the platform.

Great experience so far. I hope to continually grow with the platform.

Vantagens

I have been very impressed with the amount of service and response I get! [Sensitive Content ] has been great to work with! She understands my business and continually is teaching me how to get the most out of the platform to maximize my business and impact.
My only regret is that I did not sign up sooner...

Desvantagens

It does take a learning curve and some patience. Set it up properly the first time.

Resposta do Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Aaron! We appreciate your feedback and our team is always here to help learn the software, so please reach out if we can assist!

Brittany

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great customer support & consistent app improvements

Avaliado em 23/10/2020

Overall, we've had a good first year using this software. Like any new software, it took a bit of a learning curve to get used to, but the support team is great and they are very invested in helping us succeed on their platform. I also love the team's commitment to constant app improvements. It seems every month we are getting emails about new app features, which is great. This team really does listen to their customers!

Vantagens

Adapting to any new software can be complex, but I love the support we get from Exercise.com. Whenever we've had challenges or certain features we needed, they have worked hard to address our feedback and have actually launched many of the new features we've requested. Overall, we've been able to create the experience we wanted for our programs using this software.

Desvantagens

We had some unexplained bugs when we first started out (purchasers were having issues with their programs getting messed up), but we were able to resolve them (again, the support is very good). The biggest issue we have now is that when we send emails to product purchasers, those emails show up in the app as notifications, but they show up in HTML code! We had to move our emails out of exericse.com to address this.

Brittany,
Thank you for the feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve and are always available to help in any way possible! Please reach out if we can help!

Shane

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Mostly good. Some functions I think are missing.

Avaliado em 20/11/2020

Mostly good. I wish I could send text notifications or app notifications to all my clients, for example, if an unexpected schedule change or closure popped up.

Vantagens

This is the first exercise programming software that actually saves me time and allows me to use template options with alternate exercise choices.

Desvantagens

Some of the user functions are not intuitive and there are more steps in certain processes than necessary. I also don’t like the messaging function.

Shane,
Thanks for the feedback! Our team is always looking to improve the software and is here to help in any way. Please reach out if needed!

Alex
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Best support around and very flexible to meet our needs

Avaliado em 31/08/2020

Vantagens

The customer support is great. They are agile and work with their customers to make the platform work in many different ways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful handling all our requests for features and advising us on how to maximize our use of the platform. They are constantly updating things to make it even better.

Desvantagens

The reporting could be better. I'm a data person and want to be able to see very clearly what's happening in an excel file all in one place. They are very willing to make customized things for you though. Just be nice to your support people and they will do whatever they can to help.

Alex,
Thank you for this review! Our team is always here to help and we are constantly improving our software. Please reach out if there is ever anything we can assist with!

Mike
Mike
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is extremely helpful and makes life easier for us.

Avaliado em 26/01/2022

Our company has thoroughly enjoyed our process of building our app mainly due to the young ladies behind the Success team. Extremely helpful, responsive, and always pleasant to speak with during our zoom meetings.

Vantagens

The software allows our company to package and launch performance training programs in a very effective and convenient manner. We are able to utilize the many features to give our users and individualized experience to help better themselves off the court.

Desvantagens

Mainly learning all of the features and tools is an experience in itself. It is a very complex software that has many features and learning said features is time consuming and tedious.

Resposta do Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Mike! We appreciate the feedback and our team is always here to help you navigate and learn the many features!

Karen

great software and support

Avaliado em 16/05/2022

its been great so far

its been great so far

Vantagens

we just started converting our system from another software to exercise.com
so far [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been our support and go to for setup. she's been great! she explains everything thoroughly and always gives me a recording of how to when we are done. the process of set up has been pretty easy

Desvantagens

its a learning curve: we have been with the same software company for 10 years; the con is more of trying to train our staff and clients on a new software program.

Resposta do Exercise.com

Karen, thanks for the review! Our team will always be a resource to help teach you and your trainers how to best utilize the software so if you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

Ashley
  • Setor: Esportes

Easy Migration

Avaliado em 05/04/2023

[sensitive content hidden] has been super helpful throughout the entire migration experience and made it less stressful than we thought it would be. [sensitive content hidden] have been very helpful, also. We are excited to start using exercise.com and know it will be worth the change.

Vantagens

The ease and simplicity of adjusting to a new platform.

Desvantagens

We program on paper so it took a little getting used to digital programming.

Allie

Thank you Exercise.com

Avaliado em 19/11/2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and patient with me! So far, the experience has been great!

Vantagens

Thanks to exercise.com, my gym has seamlessly transitioned from a somewhat outdated management software to a comprehensive management solution. Exercise.com is not only making our customer experience smoother, but it has helped us streamline our services, saving us time and money. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has done any excellent job with the onboarding process as well! She is so helpful and friendly!

Desvantagens

I am old-fashion and would prefer to use paper and pencil to keep track of things. I just don't like technology in general. Fortunately, my gym has grown too big to continue doing things manually and I am thankful that I have the exercise.com team to help me update my approach to gym management.

Resposta do Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Allie!
We love the feedback and are always here to help make our clients successful through our software.

Sachin

Love them and the use!

Avaliado em 10/11/2020

This has been a GREAT experience! Continuing to build this relationship has allowed me to do a lot more things in person as well as online. Great choice if you choose to work with them! It is a great investment in my business.

Vantagens

I love that I can handle everything from my workouts to my schduling through one place. I use to use a few different softwares, but now I can just go to one place. HUGE time saver!

Desvantagens

There are a couple little things I would change about how workouts are made in the back end, but that is more a reflection on my programming style. 99.999% of people would not have the same issue.

Resposta do Exercise.com

Thanks so much for the review, Sachin!
We love the feedback and are always here to help if you have questions or need assistance!

Jade

Starting at Exercise.com

Avaliado em 31/10/2022

Vantagens

Starting up at Exercise.com has been awesome! I was in contact with the team about a year ago but decided to hold off on onboarding and to pick it up the following year. Within minutes of emailing them, Sage replied back and was ready to get me back up and started! Since then Sage has been relentless in making sure I have the best onboarding experience! Dealing with Apple support, making sure the little details in the app are up to my liking, and just an overall willingness to help! It's been a breeze so far with Sage, and Abbie has helped me a lot so far as well with making sure I know what everything does within the app on the backend. They're all very knowledgeable about the app and user experience, and how it can help my business. Big investment but know it'll be worth it. I'm in good hands! Looking forward to everything else.

Desvantagens

Big investment! But I believe it's worth it.

Logan

Athlete Performance Wisconsin

Avaliado em 15/03/2021

Awesome costumer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team have been a great help in setting up specific needs for different locations and service types.

Vantagens

Report style and ability to see how the business is doing from day to day. App is a great feature.

Desvantagens

The parents cannot have multiple accounts linked to one account. Their ability to schedule each of their children from 1 account.

Logan,
Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are constantly looking to improve. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Seana

Very Happy With the App

Avaliado em 20/07/2023

I've enjoyed the process of setting up the app with [sensitive content hidden]. I'm excited to be pairing up with a company that makes me feel supported!!

Vantagens

I love the ease of use so far and the help from [sensitive content hidden] on the backend to feel supported and keep things running smoothly. The support is superior to any other apps I've worked with.

Desvantagens

I honestly don't have any cons right now.