Avaliações do WebinarGeek

WebinarGeek

Software de webinar com ferramentas de marketing

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

211 avaliações

Mirjam
Mirjam
  • Setor: Escritório de advocacia
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A good reliable platform for webinars

Avaliado em 17/06/2020

Good, fast and frendly.

Good, fast and frendly.

It is user-friendly
Clear and good explanations and frendly videos as instructions
A fast help desk, friendly and adequate!

Desvantagens

The link to look back gets the name of the webinar

Microsoft Teams

Razões para mudar para o WebinarGeek

we wanted to present professional webinars
Philip
  • Setor: Medicina alternativa
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Here to stay

Avaliado em 07/12/2021

Vantagens

Easy to use and the very friendly support in case of questions.
Another Pro for us is that it is a Dutch company, but that's personal :-)

Desvantagens

In the earlier versions it was not possible to upload video's directly and could only be embedded from YouTube. In the recent versions this is solved, so for now, we don't really have cons to mention.

Resposta do WebinarGeek

Thanks for your thoughtful review, Philip. Have fun with your upcoming webinars!

Sanne
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Perfect tool for giving webinar, live and on demand.

Avaliado em 11/07/2022

Vantagens

Webinargeek is really easy to use and set-up very quickly. Next to that, when we had a question we received a reply almost directly.

Desvantagens

We did not experience any difficulties during the time we used Webinargeek. For us at that moment it was the right tool to fulfill what we needed.

Resposta do WebinarGeek

It's wonderful to hear that you found it to be a perfect webinar tool at the right time for you. Your review is greatly appreciated, Sanne!

Jitte
  • Setor: Editoras

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

We made to switch and we're glad we did

Avaliado em 29/08/2022

Vantagens

It's very userfriendly and intuitive. At first you're a bit overwhelmed with all the options, but once you get the hang of it, the set-up is pretty easy. We really like some of the features we didn't have in other applications.

Desvantagens

The set-up can take a bit long sometimes and you have to scroll through a lot of windows to adjust just 1 thing. It can mean you have to do a lot of searching to find 1 specific thing. f.e. streaming set-up or adjusting the e-mails or webinarroom.

Sjoukje

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Wonderful webinar software, and great helpdesk

Avaliado em 13/03/2020

I love working with WebinarGeek for my webinars. The conversion is very high because of all the great sales features.

Vantagens

This product is so easy to use. The information is very helpful and guides you trough all processes. In the case you can't figure it out, the helpdesk provides answers within minutes.

Desvantagens

I had some issues with the software in the past, but since the last update all of my software issues were fixed.

WebinarJam

Razões para mudar para o WebinarGeek

This product was the cheapest by far and also the easiest to use.

Resposta do WebinarGeek

Thank you, Sjoukje. Great to hear it all works without issues! If you ever experience any feel free to contact us so we can help you asap!

Jaïr
  • Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

WebinarGeek works for you and your company

Avaliado em 22/06/2020

Overall a very good tool with an easy to use interface. Als the on-demand feature is a great add-on.

- Easy to use
- Good insight tool for after sales
-On-demand feature with capability for viewers to ask questions (which will be directed to your e-mail)

Desvantagens

- When mutiple users are having mutiple seminars the interface with all the webinars is getting quite busy. I would like to see a single interface with my own webinars (those who come and those which has been done)

Webex e Tableau

Razões para mudar para o WebinarGeek

We tried several products and the webinargeek was the most easy to use
mounia
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento
  • Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy and effective webinar tool

Avaliado em 05/10/2020

Vantagens

The tool has features to make a webinar personal and interactive. But what makes it easy to utilise them is the acamedy video's. If you never worked with a webinar tool it can be overwhelming. For me it was the first time but the video's and instructions gave me a clear idea of where to start and the support desk if good en fast. It makes it easy to set up a webinar in a way which helps you reach your goals.

Desvantagens

In the beginning I had to get used to the menu structure. But now I know where to find everthing.

Resposta do WebinarGeek

Thanks for your review, Mounia! We're glad to hear our resources are helping you in getting an easy start to hosting webinars!

Estelle
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

Super easy to use!

Avaliado em 06/07/2020

Easy to use, good price and love the user journey

Easy to use, good price and love the user journey

Vantagens

This is one of the easiest webinar software Ive used to date!

Desvantagens

Id like to see a notes section for presenters, so when presenting you can still read your notes without sharing those

Webex

Razões para mudar para o WebinarGeek

The price and the sales person really took the time to understand my needs

Resposta do WebinarGeek

Hi Estelle, I have some good news to tell you. After feedback from our users, we implemented the speaker notes option. You can now set up your notes without showing it to viewers. Thanks again for the feedback!

Shana
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

I love WebinarGeek

Avaliado em 16/12/2020

Best experience I had with a webinar tool so far!

Best experience I had with a webinar tool so far!

Vantagens

The ease of use, and the fact that WebinarGeek has a lot more features than other similar systems, this makes it very easy for me as a presenter (both in preparing and giving my presentation).

Desvantagens

Not missing something yet, happy with al the features!

Resposta do WebinarGeek

Hi Shana, it's been a while, but I have good news! Your request for direct video uploads has been heard. The feature is now live! Again, thank you for this valuable feedback. Happy webinaring!

Tablon
Tablon
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Powerful audience collaboration platform

Avaliado em 02/05/2023

It is easy to integrate with any browser without any downloads. It has connected the company with global merchants and reliable customers. This is the great solution for all marketing programs and I enjoy every bit.

Vantagens

Addressing audience and listening to our customer demands with WebinarGeek has been the most astonishing experience. It provides real time insights from the market. It allows me to interact with potential clients from remote areas.

Desvantagens

I really like the product and its entire features. It has done excellent job throughout.

Alex
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A good solution for marketing automation that needs more updates

Avaliado em 22/01/2021

The ability to integrate with Active Campaign through Zapier

Desvantagens

Inability to have more than 4 hosts, attendee spotlight, control over how the video looks like

Livestorm

Razões para mudar para o WebinarGeek

Because their marketing automation capabilities aren´t enough

Resposta do WebinarGeek

Hi Alex, thanks for your review and thoughtful feedback. I will note your feedback so we can look into this.

Rob

Great webinar tool

Avaliado em 31/05/2022

Really love this tool for myself and my clients!

Really love this tool for myself and my clients!

Vantagens

WebinarGeek is very easy to use, both from admin (organizer) perspective and as a subscriber watching & interacting with the webinar. Great customer support!

Desvantagens

Improvements can be made on insighs (statistics) of the automated emails.

Microsoft Teams e GoTo Webinar

Razões para escolher o WebinarGeek

ease of use, Dutch support

Razões para mudar para o WebinarGeek

Ease of use, great support

Resposta do WebinarGeek

Thank you for your review, Rob! Your message is making our whole support team smile today. We would love to get to know more about your request for improvements on the statistics for automated emails. Feel free to send us a message on the customer live chat so we can look into improving your webinar experience.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best for hosting webinars on a reasonable price

Avaliado em 16/01/2023

Pleasant experience with the tool. It does what it offers to do, at a great price, with an excellent customer support team to help you whenever you’re in doubt. Simple and easy to use for both webinar hosts and attendees.

Vantagens

It is very simple to use for webinar hosts and attendees alike. Users can join a webinar with a single link from the customised emails hosts can send. The platform itself has cool features - there’s live chat option. You can also add co-hosts to your webinars. It’s easy and hassle-free to reach more audiences and get them to sign up. People who couldn’t attend the live, or anyone really, could watch the webinars with the replay option, and a copy of the webinar can also be mailed to the attendees. Pretty inexpensive for such a good software.

Desvantagens

The interface is a bit packed and there is no mobile version, which can be a turnoff for some. Attendees do not have the option to join multiple webinars either. There is no option for formatting the customised emails.

Nanda
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy to use, great support

Avaliado em 26/06/2020

Easy to use, great support, good price

Easy to use, great support, good price

Vantagens

From the beginning a setup teaching how to use it. And great support during webinars

Desvantagens

You can not change a poll during the webinar

Resposta do WebinarGeek

Thanks for your 5-star review, Nanda!

mohamed
mohamed
  • Setor: Design gráfico
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários

my experience in WebinarGeek

Avaliado em 07/12/2022

My experience with the platform is that it is one of the best platforms that helps you in making educational seminars and lectures and benefiting from them through profit and attraction many visitors .

Vantagens

From my point of view, there are many advantages in the platform, such as creating educational seminars and lectures in an easy way, as well as creating live broadcasts in a simple and smooth way. The platform facilitates 4000 seats for visitors, and this is a large number, and also allows you to sell from the platform and profit .

Desvantagens

There are no templates for the operating or e-mail pages or to control them, and also I do not clearly see what is written in the chat when broadcasting from visitors .

• Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

good balance between price and quality (value for money)

value for money

value for money

Interactions
Scheduled webinar option
Option to embed a webinar channel

Desvantagens

Missing customization options for the channel (ie filters etc)
Embed forms are buggy when loading website

ON24

Razões para mudar para o WebinarGeek

good price and combination of features

Resposta do WebinarGeek

Hi Emma, it is true that the adjustments to the webinar channel are still quite limited at the moment. Our webinar channel is currently a beta version. We will have an update on this soon! If you are having trouble placing an embed on your website, please contact us via chat. We are happy to help you with this!

Hans
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Great customer supprot

Avaliado em 12/01/2023

Good, our primary sales tool

Good, our primary sales tool

Vantagens

Ease of use, the product feels 'light' and responsive. Besides that, I like the customer support, I do not have the feeling that I'm held off to protect the developers

Desvantagens

Chat functionality can be improved, when lots of chats come in, the flow away... Plus: not visible if other chats come in when not in the chat screen [formerly, this was the case]

Miranda
Miranda
  • Setor: Esportes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Yoga in contact, without distraction

Avaliado em 18/06/2020

I'm very happy with this product. Maybe also because I can retract in my own language. Beside that I'm not a computer expert but webinar geek is easy for me to work with.

Vantagens

I love this product because it is very easy to work with. In less than 5 minutes I can prepare a new class. People get an email and can join the class. We chat before class and than we do our yoga class. Afterwards people get there replay. It is so easy. When there is a problem the helpdesk is there in person to help you. I 've tried other providers and I don't like it when a robot is helping.

Desvantagens

The least was that the button high quality for recording was gone after a while. But still the video is in perfect condition.

Myriam
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Very happy with the tool

Avaliado em 17/06/2020

Vantagens

Easy access, quick setup, the tool is easy to use, great support via online help center and live chat. Fast and effective response, always friendly and patient. Good value for money. Tool is in Dutch which I can appreciate a lot.

Desvantagens

Missing break-out rooms and some features might get some extra possibility as it comes to easy setup. Sometimes just a little too basic.

Zoom e Google Meet

Razões para mudar para o WebinarGeek

Dutch support, quick and easy start up

Resposta do WebinarGeek

Hey Myriam, we are busy with more new features every month. We take your feedback with us!

Avaliador Verificado
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

Most value for money

Avaliado em 11/03/2020

Very helpful company, great support. And really nice they actually listen to their customers

Vantagens

Very good and stable webinar software. Alot of features that work really well. We like the interaction tools the most. Our webinars are interactive and we really get to know our audience.

Desvantagens

We like to have a assessment tool were people can make a prefilled test. We asked if something like that can be made. They where really helpful and they told us its gonna be on the request list.

• Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

Review WebinarGeek

Avaliado em 10/03/2020

I am very positive about WebinarGeek. I like the software and especially the Customer Service, which is always fast and good.

Vantagens

I like the most that I am able to automise the Software. People are able to register and watch, while I am busy doing other things.

Desvantagens

The integration part with other marketing tools. This is quite difficult.

Resposta do WebinarGeek

Hi Emma, thank you for the review. So nice to read you can spend your time on other things and just let the automated webinar do the thing. The integration with other tools can be more technical for some indeed. I will note your feedback so we can look into improving the documentation and adding help videos to guide you better. If you have any additional feedback on this part feel free to share it with us!

Karlijn
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy to use - complete one-stop-shop-webinar software

Avaliado em 21/06/2020

Complete!

Complete!

Vantagens

It's all there: salespage, confirmation mails, reminders, even the replay is automated. Don't look any further. Try this and you're hooked.

Desvantagens

Take a tour or demo to set you webinar up completely.

GoTo Webinar

Razões para mudar para o WebinarGeek

Dutch makers, easy to connect sales support.

Resposta do WebinarGeek

Hi Karlijn, it is again possible to schedule a product demo or watch a product demo webinar. We also started with a tour in the tool itself. To help you guide through the process of setting up your first webinar.

Rika
  • Setor: E-Learning

Great Webinar tool

Avaliado em 02/07/2022

I like the automated webinars a lot because you can give a kick ass webinar and help al lot of people and you're not even there because you recorded it just one time. If you have questions, there's always someone to help.

Vantagens

It's very easy to work with and the automated webinars are soooo nice.

Desvantagens

You have a lot of options (what's good) but in the beginning you have to sort a lot of things out.

Resposta do WebinarGeek

The ability to reach a large audience anywhere and at any time. It's nice to read that automated webinars have saved you time. Thank you so much for your review.

Griet
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

I love working with WebinarGeek

Avaliado em 15/10/2021

Vantagens

The platform is very intuitive. It has all the functionalities you need to be in a Rolls Royce as a webinar host

Desvantagens

Nothing. For me it's the best tool to present webinars.

Anneke
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Webinargeek works simply fantastic

Avaliado em 10/03/2020

I have been using Webinargeek for several years. The customer service is superb. When you give webinars you know that it can sometimes be stressful when things go different from what you expect. The team has always responded quickly to my questions. They keep on expanding their features and service. I am not going anywhere else!

Vantagens

Ease of use, customer service (!) and easy integration with relevant other applications like Active Campaign, LinkedIn and Facebook.

Desvantagens

None. There are no features I don't like.

Resposta do WebinarGeek

Hey Anneke, thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate this!