Trackabi

4,7 (110)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Gamificação de controle de horas e gestão de licenças

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

110 avaliações

Александр
Александр
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great time tracker with monitoring of users activity

Avaliado em 20/09/2020

To create tasks and control the time spend on them. All this gives and opportunity to build detailed time worked reports and share them with others.

Vantagens

The web application is extremely user-friendly and intuitive. There is also a desktop cross-platform version of the system.A functionality to plan vacations, sick-leaves etc. with request-approval feature makes it possible create company leave schedules. Private and team visual dashboards allow users to see personal and team workflows and take actions if necessary. The killer feature of the solution is a desktop app that tracks all the running apps, browsers tabs, parces opened websites. This tracker is paused when there is no activity on the screen or the screen is locked.

Desvantagens

There is no integration with trello dashboards.

Sanjay

• Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Solid Time-Tracking, hope for perfection

Avaliado em 29/08/2023

I hope trackabi makes a few more steps into data protection and giving the users an overall safe feeling when using the app. Some features are needed to run the (desktop) app, when I don´t even use them for tracking.Other than that, software seems solid and easy to use.

Vantagens

It´s easy to use, rich functionality, app available

Desvantagens

When I asked about how data is stored, I didn´t receive an answer! This needs to be more transparentTrackabi forces the user too often to accept certain features, such as GPS tracking. I don´t want to track the GPS of my users, so it´s useless for me and raises eyebrows of my users.Admin interface could be clearer. I always need to switch to the company tab in order to see the stats of my workers.

Resposta do Trackabi

The data protection is one of the key priorities for us. We do a lot for that. Not revealing details about how the data is stored is one of the ways of keeping it safe.

The GPS tracking is why we've developed the mobile application. Many companies need to track delivery couriers, etc. However, you can turn this feature off in your admin web interface (see Roles) if you just need a mobile timer for your employees. We never force users to accept any features they don't need, and we don't use any of your data.

Felix

Fantastic App

Avaliado em 02/04/2024

Fantastic. I do not have any complain about this app but only praises.

Fantastic. I do not have any complain about this app but only praises.

Vantagens

The app is very simple yet very powerful. It has become a critical app for us where in we use it daily.

Desvantagens

If they can add the functionality of importing timesheet via csv or zapier then that would make it perfect.

Burak
  • Setor: Jogos de computador

The Perfect Tool

Avaliado em 23/08/2022

All in all a great experience.

All in all a great experience.

Vantagens

I've created a great tracking system, it's pretty easy to use.

Desvantagens

There was never anything that could be a problem.

Luis
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

An Easy and Intuitive Application

Avaliado em 13/02/2024

Vantagens

I like how the UI is shown and the time entrance is so easy to use with the combination of the self-explanatory settings this app will become the everyday use for any company.

I use more project and time management so this is a plus to have both features combined as it reduces the time to use two separate applications or Excel documents. The way this system was created provides an advantage over other platforms.

Desvantagens

As with all web applications, there are improvements needed to create a robust platform. I would suggest including a more detailed roadmap to educate the users on what Trackabi is working on and the improvements to deliver.

Right now there are some gaps that I know will be covered soon as the use of the project feature needs some improvement to automate the data input.

Mae

Great Time Tracking Data

Avaliado em 20/02/2024

Trackabi has been great for tracking my time on projects and for my team's time as well. I found it to be a reliable and effective tool. It certainly gets the job done and has streamlined our time tracking process effectively. The software offers reports that provide a nice overview of our team's time usage, including breakdowns by project, client, or individual team member. These reports not only help us monitor our productivity but also provide insights for resource allocation and project planning in the future. Trackabi has definitely benefited us as it helps us manage our time more efficiently.

Vantagens

The reports feature. It provides detailed reports with client, project, employee, tasks, etc. It is also customizable.

Desvantagens

The aesthetic isn't the greatest but it's not that important for it's purpose. However, I always like things to look nice.

Avinash
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos

Review of Trackabi

Avaliado em 17/04/2024

Vantagens

Easy to use and easy to apply for leave in case of emergency and planned leaves.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it is not working as expected.

Glydyl
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

Beat Procrastination with Trackabi

Avaliado em 01/05/2024

I love it. I’d be recommending this to friends and colleagues who wants to be productive, too.

Vantagens

It helps me manage my time effectively. It cannot be cheated with auto clickers and the like so it wills me to be productive. Most of the time, it’s not just about your own motivation but also about your environment and resources.

Desvantagens

Trackabi is a little tricky when it comes to the device being used. I couldn’t use it in a tablet with lower specs.

Carilyn
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Great and easy to use

Avaliado em 18/04/2024

Vantagens

Flexible and Easy to use compared to others

Desvantagens

Sometimes it's not accurate. Logged in time is less than the activity time when in fact I never became idle

Vishal
  • Setor: Materiais de construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Love it! Must use for easy remote team or inhouse employee management.

Avaliado em 15/03/2022

Happy Customer as always, Nice dedicated support team and wish to get more enhance similar smart feature in near future.

Vantagens

Working well and easy to manage - it captures all activity and you can make it customized in your own way.

Desvantagens

in starting of using this app - have some issue and not tracking time-logs but support team help to fix the problem and working well.

Eric
  • Setor: Rede de computadores

My new time tracker

Avaliado em 04/02/2023

Overall I am very happy with the product. Support is very responsive. I had a signup issue, and they resolved it quickly. They do not have a phone support option, but most companies are moving that way as well with ticket-based support system.

Vantagens

The software has many features and customizations. Time can be tracked using a desktop app, mobile app, or web browser. Updates are real-time. If I start the timer on my desktop, it immediately shows started on the web. I can start, stop and then continue tracking time on a project. My previous time tracker would create a new entry for every start/stop. There are many other features like insights, leaves, invoicing, etc.

Desvantagens

No ability to add tags to time entries. Our previous tracker had this ability, and while not a show stopper, it is handy if I want to tag an entry with items like equipment used on a task for additional billing. I plan to submit a request for the feature.

Sebahattin
  • Setor: Jogos de computador

an effective software

Avaliado em 08/10/2022

In general, I like the application. Sometimes there is a slowdown, but it is not a critical problem. Affordable and worth a try.

Vantagens

It is very good to use for time tracking and reporting. It's easy to use and the free version is enough.

Desvantagens

I haven't encountered any downsides yet.

Jeel

Really Useful Time Tracker

Avaliado em 12/01/2023

Vantagens

It automatically starts the timer, pauses it, and stops it based on the movement of cursor. That's really helpful!Trackabi also lets me find out the actual time an employee spends on working and leisure apps which can be helpful for evaluating the overall productivity of employee being an HR. THe UI is also good and easy to understand with a shallow learning curve.

Desvantagens

Quite often the time auto-stops without any particular cause or displays an error.

Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Excellent app to managment remote teams work

Avaliado em 13/01/2023

It is an easy application to implement and start running with your work team. You have many options. I would like to see the measurement of work in real time.

Vantagens

It is an excellent application and has many customization options. It's good for tracking your team's work remotely.

Desvantagens

Things I wish they had and don't have right now:1) Google Chrome extension, where you can see in real time if the people in your work team are online or offline (in real time). And the time they have worked. This is what screenshot monitor has. And it would be great if they have it inside trackabi.

Jaydip

Good for Daily track

Avaliado em 15/03/2022

good

good

Vantagens

Screenshot is best feature, and i like it the most

sometime not working properly

Ricardo
Ricardo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Palaciobox for Trackabie

Avaliado em 19/06/2022

Overall, I love this software. It's the best way to keep track of your contractors and VAs.

Vantagens

This app is super easy to track all on my VAs. They have all had an easy time to track their hours.

Desvantagens

It's a lot to learn. It's. Only because they offer many features. I appreciate it after I learn them all.

Amit
  • Setor: Mídia digital
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Need to upgrade the customer support and after sales service

Avaliado em 29/06/2022

Overall I am not satisfied as I have purchased multiple licenses and stacked them with great hopes.

Vantagens

It's really good to maintain timesheet and employee work management.

Desvantagens

Unreal data of time tracking and poor customer support.

k
k
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

"Manage your projects easily with Trackabi"

Avaliado em 20/11/2023

Vantagens

Trackabi is an extraordinary application for time tracking and leave management. The best part is its project management and estimation feature which estimates the time and budget of the project very accurately and also it is giving access to the clients for timesheets and reports.

Desvantagens

Sometimes even though user has the access to view the reports it denies opening that particular timesheet at some point in time and on refresh again it provides the access.

Hussam
Hussam

great tool

Avaliado em 16/11/2020

Vantagens

easy to use, clear and neat, can cop with many projects with one access

Desvantagens

could be better with graphics so it can give quick glance of tickets opened

Priyank

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Quite good tool for time management & very simple to use

Avaliado em 04/04/2022

Best time tracker tool that helps manage time effectively. Makes it easier for the seniors to measure and allocate the work

Vantagens

Helps in managing tasks accordingly. Captures screenshots this makes it easy to review work. Can allocate work in a timely manner.

Desvantagens

Sometimes, the tracker stops suddenly which stops tracking time.

Josh
Josh

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great Tool For Tracking Time!

Avaliado em 13/01/2023

Vantagens

Our team has used Clockify, TimeDoctor and many other tools but Trackabi is my favourite! The pricing for what you get is unreal and I'd definetly recommend it.

Desvantagens

None yet - there is a lot of features so a bit of a learning curve

Sakshi
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários

Timesheet trackbi platform

Avaliado em 07/03/2022

It was very excellent.easy to handle

It was very excellent.easy to handle

Vantagens

Timesheet tracking, attendance tracking, productive hours, project allocation

Desvantagens

There is no cons.it is a great platform to collect timesheets at one place having all details

Aiman
  • Setor: Materiais de construção
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Best tool ever

Avaliado em 18/11/2023

Vantagens

What I like most about trackabi is the way it’s Saving us from stress in terms of leave tracking and employee database without moving from one table to another asking for our employee datas we can just check our employee datas on one dashboard of trackabi provided

Desvantagens

There’s no complaints from me trackabi is doing their work

lekhana
lekhana
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Review of Trackabi

Avaliado em 16/11/2023

Vantagens

Excellent solution for all monitoring related things.This software has very good number of features which helps in screen monitoring and time tracking.Totally its a very good software.

Desvantagens

In my experience I didn't face any difficulties.Totally it's a worthy software.