Avaliações do WorkInSync

WorkInSync

Um aplicativo para todas as necessidades de um local de trabalho híbrido

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

137 avaliações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

There is so much innovation

Avaliado em 05/10/2021

I have been a user of Workinsync for a few weeks now and I have been so impressed with the vision and dedication to innovation, which is so rare to see these days.

Vantagens

The meeting room booking app is just amazing. I can schedule meetings and the notification gets sent to all my colleagues who will be attending. I also like the interactive floor plans. It is so easy to find rooms.

Desvantagens

Everything is great with the app but I wish the UI was better. Also, there is no desktop version available.

James
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Happy to listen suppier

Avaliado em 30/04/2021

They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

Vantagens

They never say no with whatever requirements you approach. Thay always give a try.

Desvantagens

They over commit sometimes and will not deliver in time.

Resposta do WorkInSync

Thank you James for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

• Setor: Rede de computadores
  • Porte da empresa: 2–10 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Hoteling Solution at its Best

Avaliado em 19/08/2022

Vantagens

The feature that stands out according to me has to be recurring booking. I can make bookings for a specified period. I just have to select the dates and the system takes care of everything else.

Desvantagens

Although the hoteling solution is great to use, I wish they will add a few more features to the solution soon.

• Setor: Organização cívica e social
  • Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários

A Great Desk Booking App

Avaliado em 22/04/2022

My apprehensions about coming back to the office no longer exist thanks to WorkInSync. I can book my desk whenever I am visiting the office. Also, I can permanently block my desk so that no one uses it.

Vantagens

What I really like about WorkInSync is how simple it is. Like I really do not need to worry about booking. It is all there.

Desvantagens

Once you book the desk, it keeps sending you notifications till you check-in. It is very annoying at times.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One solution for various workplace challenges

Avaliado em 11/08/2022

The best thing about WorkInSync is how employee centric it is. It has so many nifty features like vaccination and sanitization related modules that ensure employees feel safe in returning back to work. From seat selection on the floor plans to selecting meal options, it really makes booking really simple!

Vantagens

The app is really smooth and very intuitive. Love it.

Desvantagens

There are a couple of bugs that appear here and there in the form of things loading slowly.

• Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Return to work safely with WorkInSync!

Avaliado em 14/04/2022

It enabled our company to establish a hybrid workplace. Our employees were really worried about coming back to the office. But there were different safety modules, which we applied.

Vantagens

The app is extremely easy to use. I personally like the contact tracing feature the most. The concept of Digipass is great as well.

Desvantagens

We are eagerly awaiting the capability of multi-language support in the tool

• Setor: Recursos Humanos
  • Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Desk booking made super easy!

Avaliado em 22/10/2021

Good for team scheduling and collaboration, I can see where my team is seated, I can see when the majority of them are planning to visit the office, and plan my meetings with them face to face.

Vantagens

Great interface, easy to navigate interactive floorplans, team calendar overlapping to see when my team members are coming to office and I can plan my visit accordingly.

Desvantagens

Please add the cafeteria meal booking too.

• Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to mark my attendance

Avaliado em 20/10/2021

All I need to do with WorkInSync before going to the office is fill out a health form and submit a selfie wearing a mask. They automatically share a QR code. When I scan it at the reception, my attendance gets captured and I get easy access to the entire office.

Vantagens

With one QR code, I get access to the office, and my attendance logs in at the same time

Desvantagens

I am a new user of the app, and I haven’t found any cons till now.

• Setor: Serviços financeiros

Keeping Pace with Times, an Intelligent Software

Avaliado em 11/07/2022

WorkInSync can be credit for the complete Hybridization of our workplace. There is a sea of difference between how we worked before the Pandemic and how we work now. The transition has been smooth thanks to WorkInSync.

Vantagens

I believe the greatest impact was on optimum utilization of Office Space.

Desvantagens

Mostly happy with the product but updates are pretty frequent.

• Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

An excellent application to manage the meeting rooms

Avaliado em 20/08/2022

With the implementation of WorkInSync, visualizing and managing meeting rooms has become easier. All information that we need to manage the rooms is available on the dashboard for us to see. We can see which rooms are booked and which rooms are empty. We can also access data like who booked a room and whether it was utilized properly.

Vantagens

The dashboard is super useful when trying to visualize the status of the meeting rooms and managing them at large. If a room is empty and never gets booked, we can see that on the dashboard. It essentially gives us an overview of how rooms are being used, ultimately ensuring that these have optimal usage.

Desvantagens

No issues as of now. The application is working well for us.

Poorna
  • Setor: Semicondutores

Promising 'All in one App' for your hybrid workplace management

Avaliado em 27/06/2021

Easy Seat booking when I am going to office, hassle-free and safe entry to my office. We can book meeting rooms on the same app. It also has Sanitization tracker management for the workplace admins. Overall its like a super app for the workplace. The product also has integration capabilities with MS Teams , Slack, HRMS softwares and so on. I can see on my work calendars about the seat I booked, my work preference etc.

Vantagens

Sharing my work place preferences - whether I am working from home or office, and contactless safe entry to my office whenever I wish to work from office. Also, their seat booking system on the app is very very convenient. I can find where my colleague or team mates have booked their seat and book my seat nearby, how awesome is that! The best part is I can see when was that particular seat sanitised and it gives me a safe feeling.

Desvantagens

Nothing as of now. If I find something going forward, I will surely update my review here.

İbrahim Enes
  • Setor: Defesa e aeroespacial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Good software for project management

Avaliado em 13/11/2022

Vantagens

Nice GUI, useful tools for working with team members

Desvantagens

It would be nice if it had some plugins and tools for general purpose project management.

Sushma
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Download reports to know office usage

Avaliado em 28/09/2022

Knowing how the office is being used is important. I can manage my workplace better with WorkInSync. The dashboard shows me everything I need to know about the office and how it is operating. Kudos to the team for developing such amazing software.

Vantagens

I can download the usage reports for my reference. While I can see everything that is happening in the office on the dashboard itself, I can download the analytics and refer to it if I need to make improvements to the office space.

Desvantagens

While everything about the employees is included in the WorkInSync software, I would also like to get a report on the visitors.

Gagan
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Kudos to Team WorkInSync for creating something amazing!

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

As a manager, I know how difficult it is to implement an app. The WorkInSync implementation team is great. The app is the perfect tool for both employees and employers regardless of the setup you have. The team got the app working in a matter of days, and without any hassle.

Vantagens

The features are very well-suited to my organization. It helps me manage my office very well. Also, the team is great.

Desvantagens

There is nothing to dislike about the product. Although, I hope they will add more features to the app in the near future.

Raj Rajeshwar

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Helps in time and space management in office

Avaliado em 28/12/2022

Vantagens

Its overall good to have a track of employees in cooperate setting. due to this I have a desk reserved which is very helpful and especially in my training period because of this I was able to manage my work as I always see when am I started working and how many hours left to work that day. and

Desvantagens

Its UI can be improved a little as it is very plain. You can add a reminder feature as I sometimes forgot to mark my desk attendance.

Nagesh Kumar
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Amazing Experience

Avaliado em 29/04/2021

Easy to book the slots in this new pandemic situation

Easy to book the slots in this new pandemic situation

Vantagens

Overall User Experience is good, easy to book the slots and time

Desvantagens

Sometimes connect with Arogya Setu App troubles us.

Resposta do WorkInSync

Thank you Nagesh for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We are glad that you are very happy with the product experience. Thanks!

Pragya

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Workplace product with the best value

Avaliado em 21/02/2022

It establishes a communication strategy for the organization that addresses the immediate need.

Vantagens

The ease of use and the team's willingness to listen to challenges, work through issues with the customer, and keep improvements in mind for future implementations are exceptional qualities.

Desvantagens

It has been a great experience so far. Didn't face any problems yet.

Akashdeep
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

User-friendly and extremely flexible app!

Avaliado em 20/02/2022

Any Facilities Manager who is looking to get more organized and efficient in their work-life should check out this company and solution.

Vantagens

You will enjoy working with it because it is flexible and without frustrations

Desvantagens

It has been reliable for over months now and works great, so there's nothing to complain about

Vipul
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

User-Friendly

Avaliado em 19/05/2021

Vantagens

Ease of use in using the software. It is user-friendly.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the app crashed, but after the update, it got fixed.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

My Take on the New All in One Application in the market, Which also helps in RTO (Return To...

Avaliado em 17/11/2021

Transparency On Colleague booking and status, - Give that info on should I plan or not to office

Sanitization - Need of the Hour and digitizing of Housekeep staff activity

Meeting Room - Data on employee was available for in-presence meeting or not again gives that transparency.

Vantagens

Meeting room management, Initial on-boarding with company policies to be accepted, Desk Booking with real-time sanitization update, Custom Notifications, etc..!

Desvantagens

Aryoga Setu Integration, I understand that's the policy that the company has & we have to follow but given the current circumstances is this even relevant now?

Pallavi
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The contact tracing feature is amazing!

Avaliado em 09/04/2022

We implemented WorkInSync to ensure that we can return to the office safely. And the app does exactly that. It has many features that ensure workplace health and safety are maintained.

Vantagens

The concept of Digipass is great. It asks you basic health questions and asks you to upload your vaccine report. Only then does it provide the Digipass

Desvantagens

I really like this app; now it doesn’t have multiple language feature.

The Hoteling App from WorkInSync is Great

Avaliado em 23/08/2022

WorkInSync has a very comprehensive hoteling app. It is easy and simple. The app comes with options to book desks for a long period of time, therefore, reducing my need to make bookings daily. It is super convenient.

Vantagens

It sends me notifications every day, reminding me of my bookings. I can pick the start date and the end date of the bookings, and the app takes care of the rest. This is very simple and doesn’t need much intervention.

Desvantagens

The number of notifications sent by the app is actually too much. They should reduce the number of notifications sent.

Tania

WorkInSync is a A great Hybrid Workplace Solution

Avaliado em 15/08/2022

The amalgamation of Physical and virtual office has changed the way of working. Employees now see the office from a very different perspective now

Vantagens

Everything starting from the fact that the workplace has now become Hybrid, to booking your own office desk before even visiting the office. Being able to book meeting rooms in advance. I believe the software has been designed with a lot of deliberation.

Desvantagens

I believe there is a scope for more features like visitor management. It will make our experience even better.

• Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Go for their space management software

Avaliado em 05/10/2021

I have been using their space management software and honestly, it is one of the best apps I have ever used. I don’t have to worry about getting desks or finding meeting rooms. I schedule myself for a week even before I come to the office. I particularly like their desk booking feature.

Vantagens

I honestly like their desk booking feature the most. It offers so much. I can book desks, find my colleagues and also integrate it with MS Teams. Keep up the good work.

Desvantagens

Nothing as such. We are very satisfied with the software.

Param Pratap
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Workinsync Review

Avaliado em 14/06/2021

it's good

it's good

Vantagens

The process is simple. felt more confident while going to the office due to workinsync. the process is easy we need to book a slot every day. once the slot is confirmed we can go directly. once we reach the office we need to login in signup in workinsync. where it captures the photo and checks the temperature. once everything is fine we can log in.

Desvantagens

As of now nothing much. process has been simple and easy