Birdview

4,5 (338)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Birdview PSA: uma única fonte de verdade

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

• Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Easy Task Tracking and Time Logging

Avaliado em 14/06/2023

Positive. We requested lots of features and they did their best to add them to the road map. Some were done some weren't but overall a good project management system.

Vantagens

The time entry feature is easy to use and view

Desvantagens

Can't split out features/users by portfolio. If you add them to one they are a part of all project portfolios

Wrike

• Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy Projects is a robust, easy-to-use project management solution

Avaliado em 14/02/2023

When it comes to managing projects, teams of any size can benefit greatly from using Easy Projects. It's simple to learn and implement, and it equips groups with all they need to run projects efficiently. It also has a responsive and helpful customer service crew. The only drawbacks are the app's lack of features and the associated expense.

Vantagens

It's a breeze to implement and keep tabs on how much time and effort you're spending on every type of movement for different projects. I like that I can record my workouts and keep track of my progress.

Desvantagens

The price tag of Easy Projects may be prohibitive for some groups, despite the fact that it is a fantastic tool. Teams may have to pay more for add-ons like time monitoring and resource management because they are not included in the basic plan. Additionally, there is a severe lack of functionality in the mobile app.

Ali
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to use and keep track of my time

Avaliado em 31/05/2024

Vantagens

I like that I can easily keep track of my time by tasks throughout the week. Since I use Birdview weekly to track my time, it makes it easy to also keep track of how many hours i'm dedicating to each project. It's easy to use in general.

Desvantagens

There's nothing I'd say I dislike about Birdview, I've yet to run into any issues in my time using it.

chandra
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Birdview: Good not Great

Avaliado em 21/02/2024

Vantagens

It's pretty straightforward and locked down which can be good or bad based on your prerogative.

Desvantagens

It's not very customizable and it's definitely a better tool for other departments than ours (media)

monday.com

Razões para escolher o Birdview

We merged, and needed one tool that everyone could use

Software anterior

Jira

Razões para mudar para o Birdview

We chose this product due to it's time accounting and billing options
Nicole

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to use and organized

Avaliado em 27/05/2024

Vantagens

It's easy to use and everything is very organized

Desvantagens

Too many notifications, wish there were better settings for customization

Resposta do Logic Software

Nicole, thank you for your feedback! Please note that you can turn off some of the notifications you don't need from your personal settings. Please reach out to our support team if you need any help with this.

Emmylou
  • Setor: Editoras

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great Project Organization

Avaliado em 24/05/2024

Vantagens

What I like most about Birdview is how customizable it is. It provides many options to organize and view your projects/workload.

Desvantagens

What I like least is the frequency they update their website. It's frustrating when functions are moved around.

Praveen
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Makes the Workload management easy.

Avaliado em 28/05/2024

It is really very helpful to define the organization's growth and smoothly plan things.

Vantagens

The Project management Tools help to track all the aspects of the project including time spent, resources used, revenue generated, the PnL, and more. This helps in understanding the firm's entire growth.

Desvantagens

The only thing is the pricing of the tool. It will be difficult for any small organization to manage funds for the tool.

Darcy
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Easy to Use, Hard to Navigate

Avaliado em 07/06/2024

Vantagens

Easy to enter time and the activity view are my favorite

Desvantagens

It's hard to navigate the site - it's not logical where you go to find things

Resposta do Logic Software

Darcy, thank you for your feedback! We will take it into consideration as we continue working on improving Birdview's user experience.

Emilian
  • Setor: Maquinário
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

Easy and Comperhensive Project Management Tool

Avaliado em 27/05/2024

Very positive for project management and resource allocation.

Very positive for project management and resource allocation.

Vantagens

Resources; customizable reports and the Dashboard; option to save different views

Desvantagens

When a time log is made for a task without hours assigned, the hours left go from 0 to a higher number.

Dariusz
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001–10.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best PM software i have ever used!

Avaliado em 17/06/2024

I am really surprised that such complicated software can be so easy to use. I am really glad to use it on daily basis!

Vantagens

Beautiful UI, intuitive in use, simple to find what you need - searching engine is working really great! Easy task planning and resources chasing, great reporting engine and Power BI connectors.

Desvantagens

UI, task planning, grouping, reports, resource management,

Colton
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great product with tons of customization.

Avaliado em 21/08/2020

Vantagens

We love that each of our team has the ability to have a different view, so that way they see only what is important to them. Plus, we can see everyone's progress without having to bug them.

Desvantagens

Although very small, the UI is a little outdated. Could definitely benefit from some more colours!

monday.com

Razões para escolher o Birdview

Data storage regulations. Canadian servers were mandatory.

Software anterior

Asana

Razões para mudar para o Birdview

They had what we needed over any of the other products
  • Setor: Design

Better Than Competitors Used

Avaliado em 13/06/2023

Vantagens

I enjoy the user interface for time trackingPulling critical reports is easier than other competitorsIntegration with other products like NetSuite allow for easier flow of project setup.

Desvantagens

Pulling the right report across different projects can be difficult without proper training and guidance.

Ashiqun
  • Setor: Pesquisa
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

It's a game changer for project managers

Avaliado em 15/06/2023

Using Birdview PSA has been an incredible experience for me in my professional work. It's like having a one-stop shop for all my project management needs. The key features that have truly helped me on a daily basis include project planning, task and time estimation, resource planning, progress tracking, and budget analysis. Having all these functionalities in one platform is extremely handy and saves me a lot of time and effort. Birdview PSA has become an invaluable tool that streamlines my work and makes project management a breeze. It's been incredibly helpful in keeping everything organized and ensuring smooth execution of my projects.

Vantagens

This platform has truly revolutionized the way I handle projects in the most professional and user-friendly way. What sets Birdview PSA apart is its seamless setup process. Adding project tasks and assigning team members is a breeze, and the intuitive interface makes it a easy to navigate. It provides comprehensive project status and with just a glance, I can quickly assess progress, identify any roadblocks, and keep things on track with ease. One feature that has been an absolute game-changer is the time estimates and actuals functionality. Being able to track and compare the time spent on tasks against initial estimates has been invaluable. It has empowered me to make informed decisions, optimize resource allocation, and stay on top of project expenditures. In a nutshell, Birdview PSA has become my go-to project management tool. It's professional, user-friendly and efficient.

Desvantagens

I've found most of Birdview's features to be incredibly useful. It's been a game-changer for my project management needs. However, there is one minor hiccup that I've encountered. When assigning multiple people to a task and wanting to allocate different estimated hours for each person, it becomes a bit tricky.

Shahila
Shahila
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Project management software with useful customization

Avaliado em 17/06/2021

Vantagens

I really love that Easy Project has multiple choices for the project view, which every user can choose the project landscape view that they want. Each of the task are accompanied by the task progress percent or tracker, thus making the process in tracking our project accomplishment percent is very easy.

Desvantagens

I would really love if they make changes and updating the system so that user experience with this software could improve. For now, the communication platform, like the private message is still quite lacking in the feature, there are no notification that we can see if the recipient has read our message or not.

Sonia

• Suporte ao cliente

I use Easy Projects for my job, and it has been so easy to use!

Avaliado em 08/06/2018

Vantagens

I like that every person on the team can communicate directly within the program, eliminating the need for long email chains. My favorite feature used to be the layout of the My Assignments page before it became more of a to-do list. I liked being able to see what other people had commented and what other members were on a project with me. I also like that you can customize views in the Activity Center. It makes checking workload across a team very easy! I will also say that I think it's neat that you offer webinars to go over new features. I haven't been able to watch any of them, but one day I hope to catch up and see all the features I'm missing out on! lol

Desvantagens

I really miss the old My Assignments view :( Other than that, I'd say that it's the perfect project management software!

Sharley
Sharley

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great Software, really turns Project Plans into live, interactive tools.

Avaliado em 06/02/2018

Increased Productivity and better full Project Management from my PM's. Raised awareness for Clients on Project Progress via the Email Notifications. It just needs to offer the Guest User the full Project and Gantt view as seen in the Activity center and this tool is unbeatable!

Vantagens

The configurability and what is offered to the PM in functionality use. The Notifications are also great. The whole tool really offer exceled value for a PM. If the Project Plan and Gantt view as the PM sees it in the Activity Center could be offered to the Guest Users as well in a View Mode this would become the Ultimate PM tool, there just isn't another like it!

Desvantagens

The look and feel of the Reporting as it is not that presentable for Clients. And Particularly that you can't offer the same amazing Project and Gantt view that the PM gets to the client. The Guest license is a fantastic idea for the clients but it would be revolutionary if you can add a full "View" of the project and Gantt, exactly as the PM sees it in the Activity Center. this view is the most valuable with a client but unfortunately it is only available to the PM.

Seth
  • Setor: Defesa e aeroespacial

Excellent Value.

Avaliado em 09/01/2019

Excellent. We have had great response from Support, and a feature-rich platform that is giving us great visibility into our projects and data like never before. Everyone we work with at EP is excellent, and we appreciate their work on our behalf.

Vantagens

This software has tremendous value. In addition to the scheduling functionality, it helps us manage headcount capacity, store basic financial data, and project future sales/projects. Having it all wrapped into one software system has been really beneficial for our organization.

Desvantagens

Modifications and custom reports have taken quite a while to get completed. The reports eventually end up very high quality and pin point what we need to see, but in some cases, we are working on reports that we started more than 6 months ago for completion. By the time the report is done, we have had to create other internal tools or we find that we need additional features.

• Porte da empresa: 5.001–10.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy Projects is easy to use

Avaliado em 12/01/2019

For a small company the tool works well. Easy Projects does fit the name. We started off using the tool for our department and it met our needs well. As we tried to bring other areas into the tool, it became clear that we needed more.

Vantagens

The ease of setup from scratch. We migrated our data from a home grown solution into Easy Projects which streamline our migration. Customer service helped a great deal during out implementation. A tool that follows the concept of keeping it simple.

Desvantagens

As we advanced our business needs, the tool was not able to grow with us. For downloading attached project files had to be done one a one by one basis which is time consuming when you have 40 files to download. We could not directly access the files.

Jennifer
Jennifer

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

I use Easy Project but I don't administer it. My projects are tracked there.

Avaliado em 14/03/2018

My boss can see that I am super productive, not only from compiling statistics, but also because she is notified as I complete tasks.

Vantagens

We use a general project template and that helps me remember to do all the small, "finishing up" tasks.

Desvantagens

I wish I could adjust the column widths on the "My Assignments" page. Only about 17 letters of the project names are visible, and I need to see more than that because most of our projects start out with a similar string of letters and numbers (the date, the campus, the college, etc). I end up using the Dashboard instead, which show s ALL my tasks, not just the ones I'm working on. The second column in My Assignments isn't useful to me, so if it could be customized so I could get rid of it (or move it to the third spot, since it doesn't matter if I can't see the whole word), that would be helpful.

Raechel

Easy Projects Review

Avaliado em 09/01/2019

I really enjoy using Easy Projects. It's an easy and efficient way to keep track of tasks for our clients, track time to accurately bill and quote projects. Messaging back and forth with other departments on the same assignment is much easier than filtering through a slew of emails. It's a great way to stay organized and know what needs to be accomplished.

Vantagens

Easy to use. Great way to organize tasks and assignments. Essentially one platform to capture all information regarding our clients. Messaging back and forth between employees, other departments.

Desvantagens

Navigation is a little difficult at first. Multiple filters and options can cause confusion if not used properly.

Tierrani
  • Setor: Varejistas

A Easy to Use, Customizable Project Management Tool

Avaliado em 21/02/2024

Vantagens

It is an easy way to stay organized and assign project tasks among our teams. Usage is fairly intuitive, and there are a lot of options to customize the product to your organization's specific needs.

Desvantagens

I don't like that you can not search to find subtasks easily, which makes it difficult when referencing older project details.

Richard
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

Working with Birdview helps workflow

Avaliado em 13/06/2023

Vantagens

Birdview is very user-friendly. I enjoy how our workload is planned throughout the day using Birdview. It is easy to track what is prioritized and help meet deadlines.

Desvantagens

I dislike that messages can be edited. Would love that messages would be permanent without the ability to edit.

Matt
  • Setor: Educação superior

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Birdview is a great option for our design team

Avaliado em 15/06/2023

Vantagens

Using approval requests and mentions, it's very easy to send design proofs both within our team and out to clients. The functionality is great!

Desvantagens

The project load our team has limits the views we can use. Currently we only use Activity Center (not Gant, Board or Calendar)

• Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Suporte ao cliente

An easy-to-use software that provides a common ground for our team to complete projects

Avaliado em 01/02/2018

More interaction with my team and ability to quickly share what we're working on

Easy-to-use
Ability to customize your workspace to fit your specific needs
Ability to look up past projects, even ones you haven't worked on
Ability to keep track of time spent on projects

Desvantagens

Inability to have direct contact with people on your team for certain projects. For example, a "chat" function would be perfect to get quick questions answered rather than having them posted in each milestone.
Sometimes I miss notifications because someone forgot to notify me. It is annoying to receive notifications for every single interaction in a milestone, by incorporating a "chat", this would minimize the amount of interaction in a milestone - leaving just the important posts and recaps to be in each milestone of each project.

Rebecca
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Birdview Efficiency

Avaliado em 24/05/2024

Birdview has been a great time management resource and gives me a great view of my weekly time usage.

Vantagens

Birdview is user friendly and efficient. The ease of being able to repeat time each week and add new time categories makes Birdview a great option.

Desvantagens

As year to year turns over, it can be somewhat cumbersome to exchange years in Birdview.