Marq

4,6 (279)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Plataforma de modelo de marca e design fácil de usar

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

• Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários

Saved me so much time!

Avaliado em 01/05/2018

Vantagens

I've literally spend hours upon hours trying to figure out how to make business cards on Microsoft word, this software really helped cut the time in half. Having excellent templates really was super useful and there were a lot of fun creative designs. I found it to be much more simple than using the Adobe software that I found to be a bit intimidating.

Desvantagens

I really didn't need to use this software very much, but I did not experience any issues while using the free trial and I would recommend it to anyone trying to build cards like this.

Kevin
Kevin
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Easy Brand Design Management Software

Avaliado em 12/06/2018

I learned more about what I require in a design software and what I could live without.

Vantagens

User intuitive, and simple to use straight out of the gate with useful templates to get even the newest of users started quickly. Brand Management options make for quick projects as well.

Desvantagens

Free options are limited and the sizing and formats could be a bit more diverse. I personally can do the same thing in other programs with their free versions what requires a subscription to do in Lucidpress.

Katie
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

Fine to Use in a Pinch, But Not a Great Substitute

Avaliado em 20/03/2018

Vantagens

If you need a quick document or poster designed and you haven't dived into the Adobe world yet, Lucidpress will work in a pinch. The navigation is fairly simple and easy to use, and they've got a great selection of pre-designed icons, symbols, and pictures you can use. It's been a lifesaver for quick projects when I didn't have access to InDesign.

Desvantagens

The free version is extremely restrictive in the amount of data you can upload + pages you can create. Good news: the first paid tier isn't prohibitively expensive (so expect to pay). Functionality isn't at all as robust as InDesign, and I've often found myself scrambling and searching to find a basic function like page rulers/guidelines. But if you're expecting basic functionality, this will get the job done.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Even a kid can use this!

Avaliado em 12/01/2019

As a small business I have a limited budget for graphic design. For small projects Lucidpress has been used for our one-off reports and mailers.

This platform is perfect for people like me who have a limited budget and a basic knowledge of layout. I am sure that if I was a trained professional I could capitalize on all the features and do a better job, but for the projects that I have this is a great solution.

I highly recommend this platform.

Vantagens

That it is drag and drop features and the help tool is great, clear, and actually does help guide you through to the solution (I have used it a lot).

Desvantagens

It is sometimes hard to get the columns to connect/disconnect and resize.

Glenn
Glenn
  • Setor: Pesquisa
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Good, but there are better

Avaliado em 10/07/2021

For a cloud service to use in documents, it is very usable. Just don't expect to do creative design in it. Create multi-page text documents in it if you want, but do your cover somewhere else.

Vantagens

My colleague uses this and invited me to try it on her account. It has nice features and allows you to create and layout documents, and provides a catalog interface so I can see and choose all my created content quickly. Easy to use for a cloud service, good for beginners to do basic stuff.

Desvantagens

To be honest, it feels a bit old, reminds me of Aldus Pagemaker back in the 90's. Layout functionalities are limited and stiff, provides few options for creative design. Don't get me wrong, it is very usable and you CAN do good layouts in it, but it takes time and a lot more steps than what I am used to.

Lexie
  • Setor: Design gráfico

Easy for Non-Designers

Avaliado em 17/09/2019

Such a great workspace for non-designers to be creative.

Such a great workspace for non-designers to be creative.

Vantagens

I liked how I was able to transfer all my skills from Illustrator and MORE from this software. It has advanced capabilities even though even though beginners can use it too. It puts a lot of pressure off me, as a graphic designer, when writers can create visuals of what they are thinking themselves.

Desvantagens

This does not replace Illustrator in my opinion since there is just not the same amount of flexibility offered. It is still useful for the writers.

Ismail

Lucid Press

Avaliado em 27/02/2017

Vantagens

Lucid press is awesome we use it to create all our eBooks, we used to work with Indesign before, but Indesign requires lots of computer resources what we like about Lucid Press is the fact that it runs on a browser

Desvantagens

Grids and snap to grid features can be improved, text-editor needs improvements, there are no strokes for the text.

Colin
Colin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

A is for A4

Avaliado em 08/11/2018

I have found it useful in preparing a brochure and some other material for a restaurant business that is run by some friends. It's relatively intuitive but could do with more templates in A4

Vantagens

I like the templates and the relatively easy way to adapt them to suit your needs

Desvantagens

There are not enough templates in A4 which is the most commonly used paper in an office and small business environment in Australia. When you change a "Letter"-sized template to A4 the design elements move out of place.

Michael
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Get the BEST with Lucidpress

Avaliado em 26/03/2019

The overall experience was great. We were able to publish a monthly newsletter promoting the exciting accomplishments of our school and community. Once the template was setup for the different users, the delegation of duties and the collaboration of ideas was outstanding.

Vantagens

* Ability to work on publication collaboratively with others
* Create many different styles of pages to make you publication spectacular
* Professional look of the finished product
* Different ways to publish the final product

Desvantagens

* There is a "learning curve" on how some function work in Lucidpress.
* Not a drag and drop feature for pictures.

Rivka
Rivka
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 11/04/2020

Vantagens

This has been a great tool for creating the layout for my children's books and coloring books before publishing them. It is simple and easy to use even for someone without a background in more advanced design tools like myself. I am so glad I found this tool!

Desvantagens

Like anything else, even though it is easy there is a bit of a learning curve.

Marci
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Great Product

Avaliado em 24/02/2020

Vantagens

The ease of use is what I like most. It’s very user friendly.

Desvantagens

In my opinion it is missing some features such as the ability to create charts and graphs. I would also like the ability to add some more artistic flair to my documents and to have a wider variety of preset templates like Canva offers.

Alternativas consideradas

Adobe Creative Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Marq

Price and ease of use
William and

Easiest Publishing program available

Avaliado em 17/05/2021

Overall, LucidPress is a fantastic publishing program that will have you up and designing magazines, flyers, webpages, etc in no time at all

Vantagens

I liked LucidPress because it is straightforward and relatively easy to use, requiring only a short amount of study time before I was able to design a viable publication.

Desvantagens

The people at LP tecnical have an irritation tendancy to fix things that aren't broke while bypassing obvious problems.

Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Lucidpress

Avaliado em 09/05/2019

Overall Lucidpress gets the job done and is a good resource for someone just starting out or looking to do some quick designing. I wouldn't recommend it to more affluent designers, but newbies should certainly consider adding it to their tool belt of programs.

Vantagens

Lucidpress is a good resource for basic level design rendering with a clean and simple user interface. It gets the job done. The company offers a free demo as well so you can do some basic testing of functionality before committing to spending money on it. The ease-of-use is a prominent feature that makes it a great tool for designers and non-designers alike. I would highly recommend this to people looking to do their own design work on a very basic level.

Desvantagens

There is unfortunately a very limited selection of free templates to use and no library of icons or stock graphics to pull from. It limits and inhibit users some in the process. It would be a great feature to consider adding to make the software more worth the money.

Mark
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

I've used LucidPress for professional projects like posters, business cards, and graphics....

Avaliado em 18/06/2017

Vantagens

Ease of use. Everything pops. Lots of versatility and storage. When I create posters and flyers they look professional, more than professional. They grab attention, and I didn't have to attend 30 hours of online courses in learning to use complicated software.

Desvantagens

I'd like to see the ability to "flatten" PDFs for printing. Printers have come back to me with questions regarding fonts, graphics, etc. that aren't embedded. I've encountered one or two glitches in a final printed product that resulted from non-flattened transparencies. I don't have Adobe's suite of products (and don't want to pay for or learn to use them), that's the whole point of using a product like LucidPress. Please get that "flatten" feature working!!!

Adam

• Suporte ao cliente

Lucidpress makes creating graphics/marketing materials for our church a breeze!

Avaliado em 21/02/2018

Vantagens

As a pc-turned-mac user, finding an easy to use software to create promo/marketing was hard- I was used to using Publisher--and had never settled on a similar program on our mac computers. Options seemed pretty pricy--until I discovered Lucidpress. Now, we can quickly create clean and professional looking materials for our church's programs and events. Very affordable, and very helpful. The entire experience of using Lucidpress is easy to use. All buttons are intuitive and feel very natural to use--especially as a former publisher user. It gives a variety of options for saving/printing--and the onboard templates are a huge time-saver. Pick a template, customize as needed, and away you go. Very fast process, and the end product looks amazing and communicates our messages well.

Heather
  • Setor: Varejistas

Works for me!

Avaliado em 05/12/2018

I need good quality graphics for my small online store. I don’t have a designer on payroll, so having an easy to use solution like Lucidpress is awesome.

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to use and how many templates are available.

Desvantagens

I wish there were more fonts available without an upgrade to the premium plan.

Suzanne
  • Setor: Consultório médico
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Easy Publishing Software

Avaliado em 24/02/2020

We use this software for a range of different aspects of business from forms to handouts to creating advertisements to use on-line to posters & flyers. Its easy, adaptable and quick.

Vantagens

The ease of use and templates that you can adjust.

Desvantagens

That it does not have a "Format Painter" option to copy the same text, font colour that you have to something else in one click.

Thomas
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001–10.000 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

The Friends of the Botanical Garden of Gothenburg, Sweden

Avaliado em 23/02/2020

If you know a bit of publishing it is a perfect tool to create any kind of document you would like to publish. It is also easy and fun to see how well the document will grow and finally look like.

Vantagens

It is a modern and userfriendly webbased publishing tool that I have come to like a lot. I have used it over more than 2 years for publishing our newsletter to our 7,000 members, 4 times a year.

Desvantagens

As it is web based tool you need a good internet connection and sometimes you have to be a bit patient with the reply.

BELINDA
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Lucidpress design champ

Avaliado em 28/09/2019

.I used this software severally when I first started writing and I must say, its one of the best design softwares out there. it made it less complicated and also fun creating the content I wanted for my presentations and even my writing.

Vantagens

Firstly, I'd like to say, I appreciate how easy it is to work on and how it allows me be more creative with my brand designs. I have used the software severally to design flyers and even the cover for one of my books. it is a very great tool for content creators and even office personnel.
“With its awesome wide variety of templates, you can easily create your wonderful ideas.

Desvantagens

I tried using it on my Android phone but couldn't. Apparently, you can only use it on a PC and that is a limitation to me because there are times when I don't have my PC close bye and I need to quickly work on my phone and I can't access the software on my phone.

Jodi
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Lucidpress has been a great solution for our small non-profit.

Avaliado em 17/06/2017

Intuitive interface

Intuitive interface

Vantagens

I feel like Lucidpress is pretty intuitive to use. There hasn't been a huge learning curve. Like that we can store our brand colors, fonts etc.

Desvantagens

We hoped to be able to convert Publisher files, but we are not able to do that at this time. We have had to recreate those documents.

Shereen
  • Setor: Serviços de informação
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

Lucidpress is the best Publishing Platform I've ever used

Avaliado em 13/01/2019

I have done flyers, brochures, door hangers, business cards, and was starting a magazine for a ministry until they flaked out here recently. If I had more clients to work with, I'd be full-on with LucidPress as I enjoy using it for nearly everything.

Vantagens

I go a long way back, but this is, by far, the most user-friendly ever. I used to use Microsoft Publisher and all of that from back in the day, but this is one of the most USER-FRIENDLY ever.

Desvantagens

Wish I had more clients so I can keep my subscription at all times.

Lee
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Suporte ao cliente

Low Cost publishing for my printing needs

Avaliado em 17/06/2017

Vantagens

Lucidpress works on Chromebooks as it's web-based. This functionality has saved my company lots of money on Full based OS laptops .

Desvantagens

Unable to push out Indesign Files. My company does a lot of designing that ends up in print. Higher-end print companies request InDesign files which I'm unable export out of LucidPress. I sometimes run into clients who request InDesign files which is an industry standard that I'm unable to deliver to them

Tera
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Newsletter feedback

Avaliado em 23/02/2020

I am very satisfied and will continue to use as long as I am in my position.

I am very satisfied and will continue to use as long as I am in my position.

Vantagens

Very easy to navigate and look of the templates are very professional.

Desvantagens

I am in the education industry and would like more pictures to choose from in your templates

Alternativas consideradas

• Setor: Ensino fundamental e médio
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Create Organizational Flow Charts to Help with Clarity and Consistency of Language

Avaliado em 28/10/2021

Lucid press is excellent and relatively easy to learn. In the beginning, it takes some time to figure out the specific details of the different features, but after that, everything falls into place. I love the ability to create organized, "clean"-looking graphics to get information shared.

Vantagens

This program has been very beneficial in creating flow charts for our discipline procedures at my school. We were able to develop a graphic that was easy to read and color coordinated. This allowed teachers to easily find the section that is pertinent to them.

The collaborative features made sharing and editing seamless and take very little time.

I love the "Expanding page" feature as well where the page gets larger in sections where it is needed and not everywhere.

Desvantagens

There could be more "shapes" to use in order to create the diagrams desired. Some of the shapes are not very conducive to large amounts of text.

Shannon

Design Made Easy

Avaliado em 20/05/2020

Highly efficient.

Highly efficient.

Vantagens

I enjoy the templates as well as the option for your own design. Efficient.

Desvantagens

I would like to see more options for pictures/effects for pictures.