4,8 (1.011)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Folha de pagamento e conformidade criadas para a força de trabalho mundial.

(1.011)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1011 avaliações

Vitor
Vitor
  • Setor: Seguros
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 14/04/2023

Vantagens

Pagamento de funcionarios fora do pais viabilizou contratacoes de nossos diretores

Desvantagens

Emissão de Nota Fiscal manual, e muito proximo ao dia de pagamento

Juliane
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Boa Avaliação

Avaliado em 12/12/2023

Vantagens

A Plataforma é fácil de usar, os pagamentos são muito tranquilo de acompanhar.

Desvantagens

O acesso que sempre precisa colocar o código enviado no e-mail.

Kelly
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

Sobre a plataforma

Avaliado em 07/05/2024

Vantagens

Prático e aparentemente seguro e confiável

Desvantagens

O idioma não facilita o acesso a todos.

Sudhanshu
Sudhanshu
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Deel Experience

Avaliado em 11/06/2024

Overall experience with Deel is quite good, it solves the problem of managing remote teams and contracts, benefiting by streamlining global payments and compliance, which simplifies remote work arrangements for businesses and freelancers.

Vantagens

What I like best about Deel is its user-friendly platform and comprehensive features for managing remote teams and payroll globally.

Desvantagens

What I dislike about Deel is its slightly complex pricing structure and occasional glitches.

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback! .We value your input.
Unfortunately, we can't locate your user account to address your concerns directly. Your experience matters to us, and we wish we could assist you further.

If there's anything you'd like to discuss or any way we can enhance your experience, please reach out to our support team or book a call with us here (https://cal.com/team/deel-support-team/reviews-complaints-g2)  anytime. We're here to help.

Sherryl
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Deel- you're in good hands

Avaliado em 10/06/2024

I've had a great time using deel. All the features are superb! This is the best payroll form so far.

Vantagens

The ease of access and the security measures is superb! Not to mention the flex payment and the ontime crediting. I really love deel!

Desvantagens

None. I don't encounter one so far. All good for me.

Olufemi David
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Deel, So far..so good!

Vantagens

Simple and easy to use. Comprehensive reports of payments

Delays in GBPs withdrawals to UK bank accounts

Resposta do Deel

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Capterra! We're grateful for your review.

We have seen and appreciate your review but want to get even better. What can we do to reach an ideal score? Please schedule a quick call with us at https://cal.com/team/deel-support-team/reviews-complaints-g2 so we can personally ensure your experience is nothing short of perfect.

We'd love to turn your great experience into a perfect one by addressing any concerns you might have.

Chantol
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best app for financial services

I have an excellent experience with Deel

I have an excellent experience with Deel

Vantagens

Deel is very efficient and user friendly

Desvantagens

I really enjoy using Deel I have no issues thus far

Resposta do Deel

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future.

Raúl
Raúl
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Fast to setup, Easy to use

Avaliado em 28/05/2024

The experience has been great, compared with other applications I have been using to receive the payments.

Vantagens

What i liked the most was the platform's ease of use and the rapid setup process for account activation to begin receiving payments. The user interface is extremely user-friendly, and the onboarding guide comprehensively covers all the essential sections of the application.

Desvantagens

The notifications could be more detailed, some notifications that I receive in the mail are not showing up in the app.

Hi there,

We want to improve your experience and make it exceptional. Your opinion matters a lot to us, and we'd love the opportunity to address any concerns you might have.

Please feel free to schedule a 15-minute call with one of our experts at https://cal.com/team/deel-support-team/reviews-complaints-g2. This will help us improve your so far good experience and make it perfect next time.

We're here to listen and ensure your experience is nothing short of perfect!

Your feedback means a lot to us!

Aishah
Aishah
  • Setor: Pesquisa
  • Porte da empresa: 2–10 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Good way to start your business!

Vantagens

Every country can use it , it's easy and very well informed

Desvantagens

The fact that I had to send my proof of adress two times when it was already valid.

Resposta do Deel

We appreciate your feedback - thank you for sharing your experience with Deel!

Sachin
Sachin
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Deel is a life saver for global employees

Avaliado em 17/05/2024

Vantagens

It allows me to receive my salary in USD from abroad and I can withdraw it in digital currency

Desvantagens

Nothing as such. However, I didn't like it when Deel said good bye to Binance and I was unable to withdraw digital currency

Hi there,

We really appreciate you sharing this with us, and we understand that not having e-wallets available is a frustrating experience for users. Unfortunately, Binance recently announced that it will stop maintaining its stablecoin starting from 15th December 2023. As a result of this, BUSD payments will be deprecated from Deel. You can read more about their most recent statement here: https://www.binance.com/en/feed/post/713719913770?lid=aho08j3gaj9e

We are looking into adding more withdrawal options for cryptocurrencies in the future and we thank you for your feedback.

Mounir
Mounir
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use and lots of features

Avaliado em 21/06/2024

Vantagens

Onboarding in seconds, Staying compliant anywhere in the world, and being able to understand local laws. lots of features to manage teams remotely

Desvantagens

Sometimes it takes a while to process requests

Hi Mounir,

Ameer
Ameer

My experience with Deel

Vantagens

The UI and the navigations between different pages/sections were much easier. and everything you need to know as an employee regarding your paycheck/expenses etc is all in one place.

Desvantagens

I did not come across any downside so far

Hi Ameer!

We truly appreciate your review on Capterra, as we strive for excellence. We want to improve your experience and make it perfect. Your opinion matters a lot to us, and we’d love the opportunity to address any concerns you might have.

We’re here to listen and ensure your experience is nothing short of perfect!

Hugo
Hugo
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

Deel review

Is great to be able to work with international companies from one place

Is great to be able to work with international companies from one place

Vantagens

To have all of the information in one single place

Desvantagens

Not being able to download the app directly from the play store

Hi Hugo!

We’re here to listen and ensure your experience is nothing short of perfect!

Eric
  • Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great app and customer support

Avaliado em 17/01/2024

Vantagens

It takes a complicated process and breaks it down into (mostly) simple steps. Their live chat support is quick and helpful!

Desvantagens

The bad:
We originally signed up for Deel because of our very attentive sales person/account manager, and the fact they had live customer support. After the first month we were reassigned to a new account manager that never responded to multiple emails, and then they discontinued their live tech support and it was hard to get ahold of anyone. You would go through several prompts with an AI bot that was never helpful for my situation. During this time we had a major issue with a payment, and it took hours to get a response.

The good:
They have since reinstated their live chat support, and all has been great since!

Callum Dempsey
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

A Seamless Experience with Deel - The Future of Global Payments

Avaliado em 31/08/2023

Honestly, my journey with Deel has been nothing short of spectacular. From day one, I felt the weight of managing international payments and contracts being lifted off my shoulders. The streamlined process, combined with their commendable quick resolution of grievances, makes Deel stand out in the crowded market of payment solutions. For anyone navigating the complexities of global business, I wholeheartedly recommend Deel as a trusted companion to ease the path.

Vantagens

The elegance and efficiency of Deel's platform are undeniable. As someone who has grappled with cross-border payments and contracts for years, Deel has proven to be a game-changer. It not only simplifies and accelerates the entire payment process, but its intuitive user interface and comprehensive features ensure that all your global payment needs are addressed in one place. Moreover, the way Deel has resolved all contract grievances against other companies swiftly has enhanced its credibility. Their proactive approach to conflict resolution reflects a company that truly values its reputation and clients.

Desvantagens

It's tough to find significant faults in a platform as robust and user-friendly as Deel. However, there is always room for improvement. I'd appreciate more granular analytics and reporting features. While the existing tools offer a clear overview, having more in-depth insights into payment trends and detailed contract histories could enhance the platform. I also think the user experience for people with multiple currencies could use a tonne of work as this has caused confusion in the past. I also have had a negative experience with rolling contracts being paid out improperly. I think you should be able to just set a contract and simply request an amount to pay out without keeping it organised on a per deel invoice generated basis. E.g. in my last contract I was dealing with a customer who only approved units of work that I submitted, but sometimes I would submit them late, which caused a lot of confusion on the system when I tried to do back-payments on my end. There just needs to be better options for this, in theory we should do these things perfectly but in reality, no.

Hello there,

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Deel! We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Thank you for choosing us!

Best regards,
The Deel Team

Eddy
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use and no problems with the payroll

Avaliado em 23/05/2024

From the moment I started using Deel, I found the platform to be very user-friendly. The intuitive interface made it easy to navigate and set up the necessary processes for managing my global workforce. However, there was a bit of a learning curve initially. It took some time to fully grasp all the features and functionalities, but once I did, it became a seamless part of my workflow. There were instances where I experienced slower response times, especially with more complex queries. Despite this, the overall support has been satisfactory enough.

Vantagens

Deel's user-friendly interface simplifies the process of managing international payroll. It streamlines onboarding, payments, and compliance with local laws. The platform automates payroll, ensuring timely and accurate payments, and offers robust customer support and resources, including legal advice and country-specific information.

Desvantagens

New users might find the initial setup and onboarding process complex.

Hi there,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service, and user interface, and hope to exceed your expectations in the future.

Vicki

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Global HR Operations Director

Avaliado em 22/11/2023

Vantagens

What like the most is the responsiveness of the custmer services, like sending a ticket and having their response in 24 hours. The account manager connecting us to the resources timely. However, the customer success manager changed frequently.

Desvantagens

The cost/pricing which is not very friendly to SME like us, when we really need a good long term partner for global expansion and scale up.

The flexibility to solutions, or platform, or payroll cycle lag time is long which adding a lot of extra work to the current time. Like we already have our own system to apply leave, and reimbursement, or boarding etc. How to synergize those process between Deel and Appier to make better employee experiences to our employees, who won't feel they are outsider, or different than regular employees.

Magnus
  • Setor: Internet
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Modern HR tool to ease remote hires

Avaliado em 14/04/2023

We have been a Deel customer for several years, and are overall very happy with the experience. It has made it easier for us to grow in markets were we do not have entities or benefits.

Vantagens

I truly like the EOR model of Deel. We have started using this feature more extensively and it has been a success for our ability to hire candidates remotely. We also use the contractor feature that is helpful to us as well, and is a cheaper option.

Desvantagens

A company that grows changes a lot, and we have had quite a few CSMs over the years we have used Deel. Making building a relationship a bit harder.

Alternativas consideradas

Papaya Global

Razões para mudar para o Deel

Price.
Zoltan
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Using Deel for 3 years

Avaliado em 17/05/2024

Vantagens

I love the ease of use - everything is straightforward and well documented. I manage my contracts, days off, and get paid through Deel. It's a rare thing in software, but I never really second guess any action I have to do within this platform, as the actions and their outcomes are always pretty obvious.

Also shout out to their Support team! They are fast, precise, and do not mind dumb questions.

Desvantagens

I'd love to use a mobile app, but Deel only has a web application.

Resposta do Deel

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're committed to providing excellent services and appreciate your feedback!

Our Deel App is in a building process - stay tuned!

Martin
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Streamlined Global Hiring and Payroll Made Easy with Deel

Avaliado em 09/05/2023

It has significantly reduced the time and effort required for our international hiring and payroll management, allowing us to focus on what matters most - our business.

Vantagens

Deel has truly simplified international hiring for my business. Its platform offers seamless compliance and management in over 150 countries, making it easy to hire talent from around the world without the hassle of setting up foreign entities. I particularly appreciate the localized legal contracts and the user-friendly interface.

Desvantagens

While Deel has greatly improved our global hiring processes, there were times when I felt customer support could have been more responsive.

Hey there,

Adrian
  • Porte da empresa: 2–10 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

deel empowers international remote workers

Avaliado em 16/05/2024

Very satisfied, fair exchange rates and transfer fees, easy to use interface, apparently good security practices. Good benefits. Good variety of withdrawal methods

Vantagens

one of the few platforms where I can get payments for international remote work in Paraguay without absurd banking fees and with fair exchange rates. Their virtual card is pretty useful too.
The advance payment feature is neat although I haven't needed it yet.

Desvantagens

unfortunately they don't ship physical cards to my country and not many business accept their virtual card in my country, but the card is not the main point of this service anyways and it's likely not their fault.
Also it seems they don't update that often (if at all) their information on available banks for my country, I wanted to use a bank here that's pretty young but it's not listed. Furthermore they don't support USD payments through a local bank transfer in my country only through swift which is more expensive.

Resposta do Deel

Thank you for the amazing review! We're happy Deel empowers your remote work in Paraguay.

We hear you on the physical cards and USD bank transfers. Our team's constantly working to improve and your feedback helps prioritize future features! We're also investigating keeping our bank info more up-to-date.

For any questions, reach out to our support team! Thanks again for choosing Deel!

Lexa
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great options for remote jobs

Avaliado em 22/08/2023

Vantagens

Easy access to withdrawing money. The option to make quick deposits direct to the card was great, but the fact that it still has additional fees is inconvenient and adds up if you're aren't the type to make one big withdraw and if you do so the fee is still high

Desvantagens

Additional fees for each withdraw that is made. Maybe it can be an option to only charge fees after 2 or 3 withdraws. In my case I make small withdrawals and by the month it adds up.

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel. Your feedback means a lot to us! We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future.

Best regards,
The Deel Team

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Bad on all fronts

Avaliado em 05/08/2022

Nothing short of bad, a road full of hiccups and disaster.
it was so bad that <2 months in we...

Nothing short of bad, a road full of hiccups and disaster.
it was so bad that <2 months in we started looking at switching to another provider.

Vantagens

1. it allows you to hire and pay remote employees in a long list of countries and comply with the local laws
2. the onboarding uploading screen of the documents needed is fairly straightforward

Desvantagens

1. the admin has no clue where each one of his onboarding employees is at in that stage (if they have finished it , if there are bottlenecks

2. the UI is nothing short of a disaster - in order for you to try and find things like trying to resubmit expenses you need to click on your contract instead of actually have a dedicated expenses section.
it feels that it was built as an after-thought

3. we've switched from another similar tool where we thought wasn't great but Deel is a freefall (it took me to get the actual counter contract once I've signed mine digitally a week, they aren't really aware of the local legal or much of the regulations so their support isn't really helpful and disconnected form your customer success.

4. we've been on the phone with them daily for over 6 weeks now past the onboarding to try and solve so many hiccups including miscalculations from their end of payments, lack of benefit enrollment

Hardik

My experience of Deel

Vantagens

It's really easy to use and highly trusted platform that I have used
It is solving really a big problem which I have faced with a very good and interactive UI

Desvantagens

Sometimes the transactions section makes me little confused between different type of transaction

Resposta do Deel

We appreciate the kind words about our platform's ease of use and security. We're always working to improve clarity, so your feedback about the transactions section is valuable.

Our team will look into ways to make it more user-friendly. Glad Deel could solve a problem for you!

Marián

Avaliado em 29/09/2023

Great!

Great!

Vantagens

I love that everything is in one place. It's user-friendly, and all the contractors always agree with it; they have no problems, and I have never received a complaint about the platform

Desvantagens

I would improve the reporting part, making it more customizable

Hey there,

We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Deel. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us. We look forward to helping you in the future!