Levitate

4,9 (125)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Expanda os negócios com a arte perdida de manter contato.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

125 avaliações

Aubrey
Aubrey

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Thank you for making it easy to stay in touch with our client

Vantagens

I love that I can automate email series based on the type of client they are. We can schedule birthday, holiday, and wedding anniversary greetings. Automations to remind customers to leave us reviews or touch base about new opportunities are so much smoother than manually tracking.

Desvantagens

There are a couple glitches with our scheduled automations that our happiness consultant is helping us with, but the platform is still super smooth and easy.

Mariah

Great Product!

Vantagens

We use Levitate to keep in touch with our current clients but also to reach out to prospects. All of these emails look very personalized and have had great responses! The team at Levitate is always great to deal with and very responsive.

Desvantagens

The thing I like least isn't really even a software issue, just something we had to put a lot of thought into when we got it set up. The tags are SO important and you need to have your system planned out when you get it started or else you are going to have to backtrack through a ton of contacts to get the information where you want it.

Resposta do Real Magic

Mariah, thank you for such a wonderful review! We're so glad your emails are actually making it to your clients now instead of getting stuck in their spam folders. We appreciate your recommendation on having the tagging plan in place in advance and will be sure to relay that to our implementation team for future clients. Thanks, again!

Michael

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Great Product

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

Great working with their support team to successfully implement levitate.

Great working with their support team to successfully implement levitate.

Vantagens

Very happy with this products ability to generate business. We are very pleased.

Desvantagens

It might actually generate too much business if that’s possible.

Resposta do Real Magic

Michael, thanks for the great review! We love to hear that we may actually be helping to create too much business for you - a great problem to have! ;) We appreciate you being a wonderful customer.

Angela
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Wonderful tool for any Marketing Business

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

Wonderful experience . I am excited about the evolution of this software.

Wonderful experience . I am excited about the evolution of this software.

Vantagens

The software is a great alternative to mass blast emailing. It allows us to touch new clients and stay in touch with our current clients. It is excellent. My sales team love it!

Desvantagens

More customization of the emails. Would like to embed PDF and video. Maybe not so many clicks to get to different menu items. Improve interface.

Alternativas consideradas

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Levitate

Honestly the people at Levitate and the level of support and willingness to help meet our companies l needs.

Resposta do Real Magic

We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a great review, Angela! We'll also be sure to share your feedback on the interface and embedding different items with our product team. Thanks, again!

Laurie
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Thrilled with Levitate

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

My overall experience has been excellent and I am really thrilled with Levitate. The implementation process was very easy and I was impressed with the level of personal support that I received. Levitate is perfect for my needs as a contact management system and even more so. I also like how easy it is to use, sort data, make lists, etc. Levitate has my full recommendation.

Vantagens

This product gives me everything that I need. I use it as a contact management system and more and it works great. I like how easy it is to use and I appreciate Levitate's support.

Desvantagens

Nothing really. I honestly don't dislike anything about the product.

Resposta do Real Magic

Thank you for the kind words, Laurie! We're thrilled to hear how well Levitate is working for you. We also appreciate you being such a great customer!

Denika

My 2023 with Levitate

I will use it until you take it away. I use it for all communication

I will use it until you take it away. I use it for all communication

Vantagens

I like the appointment feature. I like that clients can schedule their own appointment's.

Desvantagens

No cons at all, I love the service you provide

Duke
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia

Levitate Functionality

Avaliado em 01/04/2022

It would be 100% approval rating if and when I can get Levitate to work with my cellular device.

Vantagens

The reminders and ability to store notes.

Desvantagens

I can’t get Levitate to work with my cellular device.

Resposta do Real Magic

Hi Duke, thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad you are having an overall positive experience with Levitate. We have also brought your issue to the attention of your success specialist, who will be reaching out ASAP. We appreciate you being a loyal customer!

Chloe
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Great program!

Avaliado em 15/12/2023

My experience has been great! I love Levitate!

My experience has been great! I love Levitate!

Vantagens

I love the AI writing tool! This has made sending emails a breeze. I also love all the premade content!

Desvantagens

The only thing I don't like about Levitate is that sometimes when creating a contact the contact is private. I would like it if there was a feature that makes all contacts pubic to everyone.

Emily
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Great Platform for Content Communication

Avaliado em 15/12/2023

It was a good move for our agency--it was cost effective and allowed us to replace other platforms. There were some "transition pains" with limitations we were not expecting, but Levitate has continued to develop since we started their services approx. 8 months ago and we are pleased with their continuous improvement!

Vantagens

The pre-generated email campaigns are very helpful with staying engaged with current and prospective clients.

Desvantagens

Wish there was just a little bit more customizability with the font of the email campaigns to match user preferences and make the emails look more recognizable to clients who receive email communications from that personal regularly.

Christie
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Overview to Levitate

Vantagens

[sensitive content hidden] helps me quarterly to set up for the upcoming months with great content to keep me in front of my clients. I have a great open rate and have many clients comment on the content and great reminders.

Desvantagens

Can bring up problem clients with issues.

Brittany

Automation is key.

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

We have had an incredibly positive experience in our first year with Levitate.

We have had an incredibly positive experience in our first year with Levitate.

Vantagens

Automation is so helpful when it comes to keeping in contact with our clients, checking boxes, and helping minimize risk. We value keeping our clients in the loop in regard to office closures, changes in the industry or a specific policy type, and just generally avoiding E&O issues by providing information to our insureds without having to come up with the content ourselves or waiting to be asked by the insured (which is usually too late).

Desvantagens

I do not have any complaints at this time.

Resposta do Real Magic

Thanks for the great review, Brittany! We're so happy you're loving Lev.

Rob

Very Happy with Levitate

Avaliado em 01/04/2022

Overall, Levitate is a fairly priced easy to use product that I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a way to greatly improve their open rates on email campaigns. It also makes it very easy to keep up with customer communications with regular alerts. Reports are also very user friendly with good details.

Vantagens

Easy to use email campaigns that hit customer's inbox and get read. Our open rate more than tripled the open rate of our previous marketing software. Great friendly customer support. Easy reports and task assignment.

Desvantagens

If you have customers or prospects that have multiple employees or hire new people, it is a real pain entering employees for the customer. Each employee has to be added individually with all the right tags, and details like address, phone, email, website etc. etc. This is a painful process which leads to missed tags, extra tags, misspelled information and a mess to clean up. Also, it would be nice to be able to customize some templates for notes to gather consistent format and information captured when talking/meeting with clients and prospects. Tried to integrate Google Docs to solve this issue with no success.

Resposta do Real Magic

Hi Rob, we are excited to hear how Levitate has more than tripled your email open rates! And thank you for your feedback, we will pass it along to our product team. Thanks for the review and for being a loyal customer!

Nicole
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Awesome User-Friendly System for Small Company Solutions

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

Great overall experience. Responsive and supportive customer support team. Open to customer feedback in designing new modules.

Vantagens

We have had such a great experience working with Levitate as our CRM. For a small company, Levitate is a intuitive and collaborative system that allows us to organize our contacts and diversify our outreach strategy.

Desvantagens

As a small real estate company, our client interactions are very individualized (no cold calling, different transaction timelines, etc.) - so we weren't able to add many integrations or automations to our internal workflows.

Resposta do Real Magic

Thanks for leaving such a great review, Nicole! We're glad Levitate is working well for you and, as you mentioned, are always open to feedback on how to improve so we'll be sharing your thoughts with the team.

Lanette

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Super system for email campaigns!

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

Love Love Love them! They are so helpful. They do not make me feel like an idiot because I needed help getting started in their system. I have had so many customers tell me how much they appreciate me reaching out to them regularly thru emails with great and educational content.

Vantagens

I love that my emails look like I sent each one personally and that it's not a "blast" email. My customers have told me how special they feel that I thought enough to send them the emails.
The content to choose from is amazing. I have been able to find many campaigns to fit my insurance office. They are super easy to edit if needed to "make them my own."

Desvantagens

My least favorite is that as I get new customers into my office, I have to remember to add them into Levitate ... Or I can call Levitate and they will pull the reports from my computer for me and fix it. So ... I can't actually say I have a negative comment about Levitate because they help me even when I forgot to add them.

Resposta do Real Magic

We're so glad to hear Lev is helping you authentically connect with your customers, Lanette! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Mallory

An Amazing Selection of Relevant Content

Avaliado em 15/12/2023

I have enjoyed the ease of use and relevant content that Levitate provides. I use Levitate every day, and I look forward to seeing new content appear weekly.

Vantagens

Levitate's selection of relevant content is wonderful for emails, blog posts, and social media content. Dozens of posts are readily available to post to your company's LinkedIn directly from Levitate. I also really love Levitate's ability to send bulk emails.

Desvantagens

I wish that Levitate would implement a social media analytics platform within the software so that I could see how my social media posts from Levitate are performing on LinkedIn.

Britney

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Success for our business!

Avaliado em 15/12/2023

Exceptional! We have had such good feedback from our insureds!

Exceptional! We have had such good feedback from our insureds!

Vantagens

How easy it is to use, the help from the company including follow-ups, the responses from our clients and prospects, making our clients feel appreciated on their birthday.

Desvantagens

Sometimes tags remove themselves from policies or a download from our main system comes back with additional information not needed.

Rachel

Great Service and Applications

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

Customer service is out of this world. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is outstanding with his knowledge and help to make sure this is working for our business. He cares and easy to get ahold and work over Zoom, call or email.

Vantagens

Easy to use, many options that are around our field, every client gets all my emails without going to spam, open rates are 50% or higher

Desvantagens

Love everything!! There is nothing that I have not liked at all!

Resposta do Real Magic

We appreciate you leaving us such a great review, Rachel! Thanks for being an awesome Lev customer.

Tami

keeping in touch with Clients

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

Schedules Birthdays, Holidays or special occasions on the days we have selected. knowing the client is taken care.

Vantagens

Easy to use. Can schedule emails in a few seconds and know that you can send them out on certain dates. Very convenient.

Desvantagens

Getting notifications everyday, but have since changed in our settings.

Resposta do Real Magic

Thanks for the kind review, Tami! We're so glad to hear how easily Lev helps you keep in touch with your clients.

Jeffrey
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Levitate is great!

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

It's a great product that continues to improve and their team is willing to work with you to customize your experience, take feedback, etc.

There are three things I like most about Levitate:
1) Not a traditional email blast. The emails actually get sent from your own account so open and response rates are much better.
2) Automations available. Expand your horizons and save time with a number of possible automations.
3) Content creation. They produce a lot of good content so I don't have to. It's easy to modify their templates to customize for your needs as well.

Desvantagens

Honestly, I can't think of a con at the moment.

Resposta do Real Magic

We appreciate your thoughtful review, Jeffrey! So glad to hear that Levitate is helping you keep in touch with your clients easily.

Mark

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Levitate makes customer contact easy! to create, schedule and manage.

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

Our overall experience has been great. This was affordable for our small company and is easy to use and maintain. I have recommended several people at other companies.

Vantagens

Levitate makes customer contact easy! Easy to create, schedule and manage. Templates for holidays and special events make it easy to deliver messages on those important dates.

Desvantagens

We had no issues. Very easy to integrate and learn how to use.

Resposta do Real Magic

Thanks for the great review, Mark, and for recommending Levitate to others! We appreciate you being a customer and are glad Levitate is making it easy to keep in touch with your clients.

Gina

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great tool for our small agency

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

Excellent - the product has helped us keep in contact with our client base, the email content is informative and fun, which our clients like.

Vantagens

Easy to use, able to reach a large client base at one time, helps keep communication fresh, lots of positive feedback from clients

Desvantagens

Data loading into Levitate from our client management system sometimes isn't correct - I've been hesitant to use automation because of this. I still like to check client information prior to sending emails.

Resposta do Real Magic

We appreciate your kind words, Gina! We'll also let our product team know your feedback about the data sometimes loading incorrectly. Thanks for being a great customer!

John
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Satisfied Levitate User

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

It allows our agency to make constant contact with our clients, giving them important information about insurance and our agency.

Vantagens

The features are very easy to implement. Our consultant calls every quarter and we decide on what emails to send out and when to send them. It's totally up to the client to make these decisions, but excellent guidance is given by our consultant.

Desvantagens

I really don't have anything that I don't like about the process and the software. We've never had any problems in the years we've been using Levitate.

Resposta do Real Magic

John, we are so happy to hear that you have had nothing but positive experiences with Levitate and your success specialist. We are grateful for your review and for you being such a loyal customer!

Jan

Levitateup

Vantagens

Ease of usage and works just as promised

Desvantagens

Need to build in CRM more and it will be perfect

Stephanie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Levitate is a game changer!

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

We can quickly reach out to segments of our clients that may be interested in new products or important changes in their policies.

Vantagens

Finally, I feel like we are keeping in regular contact with our valued clients.

Desvantagens

When we get busy it is easy for the agency to drop the ball on regular communications. The reminders are helpful, but perhaps one designated admin at our office would be more effective.

Resposta do Real Magic

We appreciate the great review, Stephanie! We love hearing that you're able to keep in touch with clients more consistently now. Thanks for being a wonderful Levitate customer!

lee
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

small agency needs for client engagement

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

Levitate is a great platform for email communication with clients. The level of support from my specialist is outstanding: The arduous tasks of the mechanical functions of setting up and implementing emails is
largely refined by my Levitate specialist. Saves me time and frustration.

Vantagens

solves a problem for client communication

Desvantagens

sometimes have difficulty when performing tasks on my own

Resposta do Real Magic

We appreciate the review, Lee! Thanks for being a Levitate customer.