SAP Concur

4,3 (2.057)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Viagens, despesas e faturas automatizadas e sob controle

(2.057)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Experiência com SAP Concur

Avaliado em 27/11/2022

Vantagens

O legal do Concur é poder personalizar seu relatório de despesas, poder agrupar ou não as despesas, é fácil encontrar aa classificações de despesas também.

Desvantagens

Pelo app do concur é mais difícil ver o escalonamento de aprovações das despesas (histórico do relatório) e é mais lento a inserção dos recibos.

Daryl Edwine
Daryl Edwine
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia

Manage business expenses with SAP Concur

Avaliado em 26/03/2023

Vantagens

Mobility: SAP Concur offers robust mobile applications that allow users to manage expenses from anywhere, making it easier to manage expenses on the go.Integration: SAP Concur can be integrated with other enterprise systems, allowing organisations to use Concur with other applications they already use.Visibility - SAP Concur provides real-time visibility into spend, enabling organisations to better understand their spend and make informed decisions.Spend policy management - SAP Concur enables organisations to create and manage spend policies to ensure compliance and risk management.Customer support - SAP Concur offers outstanding customer support and an active user community that can provide guidance and help resolve issues.

Desvantagens

Cost: SAP Concur can be expensive, especially for small businesses, as it requires an annual subscription and may involve additional costs for training and configuration.Complexity: SAP Concur is a complex system that can take time to master and configure, which may require additional training and support.Customisation limitations: Although SAP Concur offers customisation options, it may be limited in certain situations where organisations require further customisation.Limited integration: Although SAP Concur offers integration options, there may be limitations in integrating with some enterprise systems.Customer support: Although SAP Concur offers customer support, it can sometimes be difficult to get a quick response to a technical issue or question.

Grace
Grace
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A simple tool to track expenses and travel management

Avaliado em 19/09/2023

Concur streamlines the process of reserving flights, hotels, and rental vehicles, as well as keeping track of my trip spending. It's challenging to multitask while constantly moving, but Concur makes it easy and safe.

Vantagens

It's also highly safe to use on any gadget, thanks to the necessity of a passcode. The expense is generated instantly thanks to the receipt upload function in Expenseit. This makes dealing with the massive monthly spending reports a breeze.

Desvantagens

Especially when it comes to making travel arrangements, Concur could use a more user-friendly design. Once a day and time have been selected, it would be great if the flights could be filtered more precisely.

James
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

Very Satisfied

Avaliado em 06/06/2024

Excellent and exceptional. Very satisfied

Excellent and exceptional. Very satisfied

Vantagens

Its easy to use and the features are great

Desvantagens

Nothing, just the bugs and issues only sometimes

Chris
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Complex and glitchy but better than other options

Avaliado em 07/07/2016

My experience is generally positive - system is up most of the time, things work like they are designed to, etc.

But we have frustrations which seem to be common to most tech companies these days - assumptions are made about how things work in other people's businesses and then tech is designed to meet those assumptions, which may or may not be correct. Then when I try to deal with sales and technical support to meet my needs, I'm told that the system can't do what I want because its not designed that way.

I've managed technology transitions of hardware and software infrastructure for public agencies, professional associations, law firms, and labor unions and in my experience, a technology design team is usually very focused on meeting one or two primary needs such as expense reporting and policy enforcement and will design a system to do that. But very rarely does the team have on the ground experience in how that system will be integrated into the day to day lives of their customers. A sales team might deal with that when sales time comes, but it doesn't seem to be taken into account at the design level and in some cases it may be too late at that point. This has been my primary experience with Concur.

More specifically, data disappears some times - which support claims must be user error because it can't be duplicated on their end. Its possible, but since I've gotten multiple reports of data loss from both tech and non-tech friendly people, I'm not sure that's the whole answer.

In addition, although tech savvy users have no problems with the navigation and features, less tech savvy users struggle significantly. Also, because we have a complex accounting system that cannot be accommodated by Concur reporting, we still have to manually extract the data and enter in spreadsheets to get it into the format we need for accounting system import. I've discussed this issue with a Concur programmer and my account rep and they agree that what I need cannot currently be gotten from the system.

Finally, when things go wrong in the feed between Amex and Concur it just becomes a blame game - its not our fault but theirs - doesn't really get me to a solution.

So, it may be that I have too much work and just wish Concur were able to do more, but I find it limited in its usefulness except for that small group of users for whom it works perfectly.

Vantagens

All the information is in one place, easy to access from any location, generally customizable. Working on integrating travel which should provide greater value. Generally logically designed and easy to use as an administrator.

Desvantagens

Structure of expense types and cost tracking is too rigid; ability to customize outputs is limited to standard accounting systems. But as a non-profit and a union, I don't have a standard accounting system. I need to be able to report in formats required by the federal government (LM2), the State of California (FPPC/Lobbying Reporting), and my board of directors. But the Concur system doesn't have sufficient flexibility of variables to allow for the generation of the complex account code system we use because of these conflicting reporting needs.

So if anyone ever comes out with an expense reporting software that takes those unique needs into account, I will jump in a second. But no one else has anything better so far.

In addition, the fact that any custom fields I create do NOT integrate with the Concur mobile software means that my users have to enter their data in on the mobile and then go to the desktop and add additional data. Before we used custom fields, they were able to use the mobile system exclusively, but we weren't getting all the information I need. So now we have a hybrid system that requires working on the report twice, once when the receipt is uploaded from their mobile device and then again when they want to add the cost centers and submit the report. Doesn't make my users very happy and costs more in time and effort than no customization.

Receipt management at the accounting review level is also very limited and frustrating. Assumes too much

Antonella
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Making Accounting Easy With SAP Concur

Avaliado em 19/03/2024

Vantagens

With SAP Concur, we effortlessly handle all our accounting and expense management.

Desvantagens

Nothing to hate about SAP Concur. It has delivered.

Tamara
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 2–10 funcionários

Concur SAP

Avaliado em 13/06/2024

Vantagens

Scheduling, travel expenses, mileage, clock in and out

Desvantagens

I loved this product, there is nothing wrong with it.

Kyle
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Lots of functionality, TERRIBLE design

Avaliado em 27/11/2023

Not enjoyable, very frustrating, and I'd rather not use it.

Not enjoyable, very frustrating, and I'd rather not use it.

Vantagens

It has a lot of functionality and it integrates very well with the expense tool which is nice.

Desvantagens

It's impossible to use, I get lost, and it's never clear what needs to be done. I end up going through flows to get stuck because some piece of information was missing elsewhere so I have to leave and go back, it doesn't validate any information properly and allows for bad data in profiles...etc.

Matt
  • Setor: Automotivo

SAP Concur Review

Avaliado em 28/05/2024

Vantagens

Concur makes it easy to submit expense reports and to receive reimbursements.

Desvantagens

I do not have any negatives on this product.

Pam
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Easy System

Avaliado em 20/05/2024

Overall its a very solid system although not really budget friendly.

Overall its a very solid system although not really budget friendly.

Vantagens

Easy to use, easy to upload receipts and choose the type of expense. Also easy to get approval and see where the expense report is in the system

Desvantagens

Allocation of expenses to a specific unit or business area is much more cumbersome than I would like to see. There are lots of steps to that, and it's not all that intuitive, so I've had employees miss the allocation entirely

Mohammed
  • Setor: Gestão de investimentos
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

Gets the job done

Avaliado em 06/06/2024

Vantagens

It has a lot of features and allows for intricate details to be input when reporting expenses.

Desvantagens

The UI and UX are convoluted and it took me a bit to get used to them and understand how to properly use the software.

Kelsi
  • Setor: Veterinária

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Better quality products out there

Avaliado em 08/03/2022

I implemented Concur in 2017 for our new organization. At the time, it was the best of the best and would integrate with our Regions card system to move us from Expense reports in Excel to a system. However, it all went downhill after that. As we grew and tried to work with Concur, we seemly got more negative feedback from the system and the employees. Every request we had, they would charge us for it. It felt like working with incompetent lawyers, rather than a partner in our expense journey. We switched to a new company in July and couldn't be happier!

Vantagens

The thing i like most about the software is the name. Everyone knows who Concur is and it makes it easier when bringing new people in to the organization.

Desvantagens

Super dated software. Very clunky and always going down. Not customizable unless you paid extra for it. Every time I asked for data analytics I was told that had to be a custom report and was not included in our reporting package. They were constantly trying to upsell us

Josh
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

SAP Concur makes it easy for employees to upload their receipts

Avaliado em 21/08/2023

Prior to implementing SAP Concur, employees in the field were manually turning in their receipts to the office where they were getting manually uploaded into Quickbooks. Now we are able to improve this process and make it more efficient.

Vantagens

I like that it was fairly simple to teach to our employees and that there is an integration that allows us to import those expenses directly into our accounting system.

Desvantagens

I wish that you could input all of the information needed on just one screen before moving the expense to an expense report. I also wish that each user would have the ability to set a default card instead of it being cash.

Steffan
Steffan
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Efficient Expense and Travel Management

Avaliado em 23/11/2023

SAP Concur simplifies expense reporting with its robust reporting tools. I do feel however that the user interface needs a real uplift - comparing it to other products i have used it really is not as intuative.

Vantagens

When onboarding new customers SAP Concur has a seamless integration of expense and travel management. The platform is convenient and accessible and has a wide range of features.

Desvantagens

The user interface is somewhat complex to use. The desktop version is not as intutative as similar products. Concur risks falling behind its competitors.

Rose

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Not what was described but useful in some aspects for invoice processing

Avaliado em 19/05/2018

It keeps all of our invoices in one place.

It keeps all of our invoices in one place.

Vantagens

Concur keeps all of our invoices in one place and allows all of our teams to review them without the hassle of invoices getting lost in the abyss of never-ending emails. Allows for comments from each user which can be viewed by all who receive the inv. Inv PDF can be downloaded and replaced, Inv extract captures each invoice line in excel which is useful. Duplicate inv. feature works great when OCR gets inv number right. Ability to edit invoices is great and we can see who changed what and the date using the audit trail but we can't export or capture this info.

Desvantagens

It takes a min of 2 days to get an inv into the system but often takes longer and has taken up to 8, system often duplicates invoices or does not ever show up even though we get confirmation so we can't have them sent directly to concur, OCR sftw is not good, requires manual review. PO's don't work if you have to revise them. PO import also doesn't fully work and retains old info after updated. Thus PO/inv matching is useless. Does not offer inv. tracking so we still manually track them. No way to determine inv time w/ each employee or turnover time in a rept or export due to "system limitations." No useful/functional reporting. Auto routing does not work on project basis so we must manually route. No way to capture approvals w/ inv so we must screenshot every one and attach to PDF download. Can't use approval flows for projects and have to approve through comments and manually route. Employees can't see invoices after passing them to next person so finance still has to manually send copies upon request. System offers restrictions but all employees can access and change these settings eventhough they are not set as an admin and are supposed to have restrictions, which means they could bypass final review by accounting. Employees often chance currency type for other countries not knowing we pay in USD only, we can't lock this so the export fails if we don't catch it and finally; it took almost 4 months to get up and running w/ concur so we didn't even get to use free trial.

• Setor: Software
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Doing expenses can be easy - just takes a bit of a learning curve

Avaliado em 22/09/2023

All in all, Concur does what it is supposed to do. There are a few things you learn over time that make things easier or help you along the way. It's not the most intuitive UI, but I see SAP's progress. So, I'm hopeful this will continue to improve. I've been using that tool now for many years (with 1-4 reports per month - creating and approving), and I have a pretty good system to do the expenses properly and efficiently. There are also more possibilities to help me do my reports. E.g., I would love to have templates for regular expenses. Let's say I expensed a particular bill every month - it would be great if I could mark that as a template and copy a version of that into my following reports - adjusting only the things that changed (e.g., the receipt image or the entry date. That would certainly save me time.

Vantagens

SAP Concur is pretty standard in the industry for that purpose. It has a few features and functions that can justify that market share. I enjoy the widespread connections between apps I regularly use for business travel (e.g., Lyft, Uber, our travel agency app) and Concur. As soon as my ride is done, there is a new expense available that I can add to my report. Most fields for each item are filled out correctly, so I only need to add the missing items. I also don't need to scan the receipt or attach it somehow. Speaking of connecting - that's the second significant advantage. While doing my expense reports on my desktop computer, I can quickly log onto my mobile app and take a picture of a receipt I don't have digitally - e.g., the bill from my restaurant visit. Both work simultaneously - so I don't get logged out if I use the other channel.

Desvantagens

SAP Concur has improved its UI over the last few years, and it looks a lot more modern than it was before. Still, a few things are a bit old-school—for example, the view of an expense. I also approve reports for my team members, so I must open each expense and check the fields. At this point, this is still the old grayish windows-95-style form with the chained properties. What's possible can be seen when you enter an expense. Here, you see the properties in a somewhat modern design.

Christina
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Beware

Avaliado em 28/09/2022

Absolutely terrible. They couldn't handle our AP needs, and couldn't even handle their own! We received an invoice for their services 14 months after the service period, several months after we had terminated our services with them. We gave Concur a year and had nothing but struggles with their service.

Vantagens

The software has the capabilities needed and desired for good AP processing/workflow.

Desvantagens

The SAP Concur staff doing the invoice processing obviously have no idea what they're doing. They are poorly trained. When I called for service or clarification on an issue, nobody was ever able to answer my questions. The only person I spoke with who seemed to understand me was the sales rep. The staff processing our bills clearly didn't know the difference between an invoice and a statement. They don't follow directions. And on countless occasions the software held back checks that were supposed to be mailed out and resulted in deteriorated vendor relationships. When we believed our bills were paid, because we'd processed them and submitted them as approved for payment and received confirmations that checks were cut, we found out from our vendors that they never received payment. I spent more time chasing down what Concur did WRONG than they spent actually processing our bills.

• Setor: Contabilidade

It Will Get The Job Done, But Might Frustrate You Constantly Until It Does

Avaliado em 12/12/2018

Our entire firm just moved over to Concur Expense, and it has not been without it's issues. I think it will be a worthwhile transition in the long run, however, I need to watch a lot more of the help videos until I get there.

Vantagens

It is very thorough, and really very detailed. I don't have problems with the reports once I make them, and I feel like the expense process is very thorough. From a company's standpoint, the software makes sense and provides them with a lot of information. It also has a TON of user input checks which are incredibly tedious, but also ensure that everything is inputted properly The app is also really helpful, especially when taking pictures of receipts and uploading them to reports. If I wanted to ensure accuracy and completeness and was choosing a software, I'd definitely go with this one.

Desvantagens

Sigh... all good things have their drawbacks it seems. I'd be lying if I said Concur Expense was user friendly. There are so many error messages possible, and it is not intuitive when trying to solve them all. The error messages are small, and contain limited information as to why they've occurred. Per diem is NOT self explanatory, and my firm had to put out an entire educational PowerPoint on how to input per diem expenses. And then additional help info on basically every other function. Sometimes the system will auto-populate when I don't want it to, and other times it will attempt to categorize expenses into categories that don't make sense. It's not the most intuitive software... and when I finally successful submit an expense report, I'm relieved more than anything.

• Setor: Filantropia

Very strong expense management / invoice / requisition tool

Avaliado em 03/12/2023

We use for our invoice capture/processing process, expense management and purchase requisition process. This has expanded over time due to the usability of the tool and high level of adoption from end users.

Vantagens

The tool is multi-faceted meaning that once you have end users using, expanding it's reach/impact is very easy. We started with invoice, then added expense and than adopted purchase requisition most recently.
The mobile app is very helpful in managing the process for invoice approvals and receipt capture particularly, as can be done on the go.

Desvantagens

Some of the quirks hard baked into the system route from it's beginnings as Global Expense, and therefore can be forgiven. I do see some of these ironed out over time.
The SAP purchase (a number of years back now) has seen account management strengthened, however if you are not an enterprise wide SAP ERP customer - you are likely to struggle to receive a high level of account management.

Braden
  • Setor: Maquinário
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Average Expense System

Avaliado em 10/04/2020

Overall, I rate my experience as average. Although it was far more expeditious than the previous expense software that I have used, I still view it as an average expensing program. Please keep in mind, I was only a user not and administrator or implementer so I have no context as to the sophistication on the backend. From a user's standpoint I think it provides the essential services/functions that you need from an expense software.

Vantagens

Concur offers an application that is pretty straight forward and easy to use. I think the most convenient feature is the receipt databasing piece. I can take a photo of my receipt code and file it right away. The previous software that I used required a user to wait for the final charge to appear on your corporate expense account (credit card) and then it would allow you to code and submit the expense. As a result, you would need to hang on to a receipt (s), sometimes for a few days and then code and submit it. However with Concur's photo receipt function you can take a picture and toss that receipt right away.

Desvantagens

I struggled with the travel booking functionality. Although the concept, to have travel and expenses in one place, is excellent I believe it came with a cost. We had the functional ability to book travel via the app but still used outside sources because we seemed to get better rates and I believe the app did not always show all available options. To be fair, some of that might have been mitigated by our own internal processes in which we inhibited our ability to optimize this feature, more so than the functionality itself not existing.

Kristin
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Streamlines coorporate Travel Bookings, Approvals and Expense Reports in one application that...

Avaliado em 08/02/2018

Vantagens

Great implementation experience. Nice workflow that you can customize and set up for your company needs. Nice interface and UI for users. It is great that there is an app to use when on the go. Love the fact there are integration capabilities that you can build out and customize to extract data to then ingest into other software.

Desvantagens

User support is very hard to deal with in the fact that you have to submit 'cases' via the website and do not always get the correct person that understands your wants and needs....I find this extremely unbearable support after coming out of implementation where you had a dedicated rep that could communicate effectively with you and understands your custom set up of the system. The client service rep after implementation does little to no help with requests. The administration of the system is cumbersome and very complex. The admin has a lot to learn and a lot of different areas of the system to manage. The mobile application doesn't allow for all necessary functionality for users for approvals. System outages have gotten better but occur way too frequently.

Roger
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy way to track and report expenses

Avaliado em 07/04/2020

Overall, the best expense tracker that I have used. I would say that the features are always updated to help manage daily work for someone who remotely handles projects and needs the latest and most efficient way to work. This takes away a lot of the old processes for handling expenses.

Vantagens

As a weekly traveler, my expenses add up quickly. This software allows easy import of receipts, tracking of projects, and submission of expense reports. You can use your camera to take a shot of a receipt so that you don't lose it (which is a great thing for me) Managing multiple expense reports, assigning the reports to specific projects, handling foreign tax exchanges, even the submission of the reports and tracking their progress, all made easy with Concur. I like having the mobile app that syncs with my laptop app as well.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it is not so easy to match up specific receipts to the correct expense when you have multiple ones for the same vendor. Not sure how to remedy.

Kara
  • Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Mobile friendly and seamless expense tool

Avaliado em 02/01/2019

Overall, Concur has been a huge time saver. We used to have to use excel sheets to submit expense reports. Now, it can happen in real time, and it's much easier to process the reports and submit payment quickly.

Vantagens

The best thing about Concur is that the app user experience is fantastic and reliable. It's easy to take pictures of receipts, or even link your purchases to your Concur account to log automatically. When I use Lyft for work, for example, I use my "business account" to book the trip, and the receipt and trip log automatically in Concur. Another great thing about Concur is it's integration with TripIt and the ability to book work travel within Concur.

Desvantagens

The travel booking is a bit clunky, and doesn't allow for integration of certain rewards programs, like Hotels.com. It also doesn't always catch all options for your search criteria. For example, when searching for a hotel in New York City on specific dates, the cheapest hotel I could find using Concur's Travel was $500 per night, but when I went on Hotels.com, I found one for $300 per night.

Selby
  • Setor: Banco de investimento
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

There are better Expense Reporting Platforms Out There

Avaliado em 06/04/2023

Concur is not good fit for admins that are managing expenses for 8-10 bankers. It can take 3 hours to submit one report. The UI is terrible and it incorrectly matches receipts. The mobile version also has had glitches, making it impossible for bankers to comment on their expenses. 3/10

Vantagens

Concur is the most widely used expense reporting platform in the financial industry. It is easy to learn and a good skill for admins to have.

Desvantagens

Concur is slow and the new interface makes processing expenses for several people an arduous process. Its user interface is clunky and there's no way to mass edit expenses. It feels like it wasn't built for the people who are using it the most. There's also several fields to submit one expense. Removing an incorrect attached receipt also takes several steps and is not intuitive.

Catarina
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

My Review of SAP Concur

Avaliado em 17/06/2020

I am the administrator of Concur in the company where I work, together with my team. We use SAP Concur at our company to manage travel & travel expenses. It was the best thing that ever happen to us regarding expenses & travel - very good management and very custom content in order to adapt each reality to the tool.

Vantagens

It is very intuitive, very flexible (since we are connected to other systems and it works quite well). It is a tool that offers an endless number of features that any company would like to have in order to optimize its employee expense & travel management.

Desvantagens

The only cons against SAP Concur I find is that, being a person who implements Concur projects in several countries, SAP Concur only works with country specifications when these are legal requirements.
That is, if it is not a legal requirement but it is a constant practice of the company, Concur does not provide it.
I think this is a cons against the tool, since it leaves users unhappy and in need of more (most of the time what happens is that users gain some features, but lose others - country specifications - that were already automated in tools previously used). However, I love the tool and I think it is a great asset.